SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rita Kone, my Ivorian bride-to-be

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Weirdocatcher
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received a very similar form letter to that of the one posted by JMRazor:
Quote:

Respectfull one,

Good a thing to write you. I have a proposal for you-this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will. I am Rita Kone,23years old and the only daughter of my late parents Chief and Mrs. Anthony Kone.

My father was a highly reputable busnness magnet (a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad year 12th.Feb 2004.

Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was just 4 years old,and since then my father took me so special.

Before his death on Febuary 12 2004 he called the secretary who accompanied him to the hospital and told her that he had a sum of 9.500,000 US DOLLARS ( Nine.Five) MILLION USA DOLLARS) kept in a security company in (AFRICA).

He also said that the security company does not know the content of the safe Box.He decleared it as family treasure and used my name to Deposit the money as his first daugther for next of kin. He also explained to her that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business associates,

That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money to and use it for investment purposes. I want you to assist me in clearing this box(fund)from the security company and then tranfer the fund into your account overseas as a beneficiary of the fund, and also use it for an investment purpose. I am just 23 years old and really don't know what to do.Now I want an account overseas where I can transfer this funds.

This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast.

The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. Dearest one,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded. Now permit me to ask these few questions:-

1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account?

Please, Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.

Thank you so much.

My sincere regards,

Miss Rita Kone

I replied like this:

Dear Rita:

I would be happy to help you. There is only one problem. I cannot help
you "as a daughter", because you say you are 23. I am only 29. So how
could I have had you as a daughter, while being only 6 years old?! I
would be happy to have only 10%. Since I want to help you, I can do
that for you.

Now the only question I have for you is this: Can you please send me a
picture of you? I think African girls are very beautiful and I would
like to have one of you for my collection.

Yours truly,
Warren G. Harding
Former US President

She in turn sent this:
Quote:

My Dearest Warren Harding,

How are you hope you are doing fine and i think everything is going on as you expected.

I got your mail and i'am very happy to hear from you again and all the contect of your mail is well noted, and i think you can take me like your own blood sister.

First and foremost, I will want to remind you that the story as contained in my previous mail is just the exact picture of my present situation. The fund in question is my legitimate and legal inheritance.

The incessant political instability in this country in these recent times has clouded me with doubts as what really becomes my fate in view of the fund in question.

I'am here by telling you that you have nothing to fear i'am asurering you 100% risk free about this transaction

I honestly need your sincere co-operation to first get the fund out of this place.I promise to hand over to you all the necessary,but relevant documents relating to the money in the bank here to facilitate the smooth process of the transfer to your account. This of course may include the original lodgement receipt issued to my late father at the time he deposited the money among other things.

In case my present mail does not give you the complete explanation on the object in question-please feel free to indicate it in your next mail and I also promise to give you the contact of the bank here in Abidjan when next i hear from you.

I am in the hope that the above will surfice for you to continue to act on my behalf in this regards. I am anxiously waiting to hear further from you.

Less i forget i want you to forwards your full contcat address with your fax number to me in your next mail to enable me to send the documents to you.

Watting to hear from you very soon, have a nice time and remain blessed.

Rita

Her picture is really quite attractive. I think she will make a beautiful and submissive wife. Any ideas where this pic was nicked from?

I replied to my new wife-to-be:

Dearest Rita:

I received your email today, and I was indeed very pleased. Is that
really you in the picture? As you say, "you can take me like your own
blood sister"; I would prefer to take you as my "own wife". I can
honestly say your picture touched my heart, and I believe I already
have very deep feelings for you. I would have never believed in love
at first sight before, but now I know it is possible. I hope you
forgive me, but I have another request to make of you. You understand
how we rich white guys from America may be a bit skeptical with
Africans. You'd be truly surprised to know just how many want to rip
us off! They think we are walking ATM machines! But dear beautiful
Rita, I do not think you are like that. To prove you are real, and
indeed who you say you are, please send me another photo. Please make
a sign that says "Warren G. Harding, Former US President" and have
your photo taken whilst holding the sign. If you do that for me, I
will know you are true. You will have my heart and I will do anything
you ask.

p.s. Please tell me you are not yet engaged or married? I hope maybe
you can become my wife and live with me here in America. I will buy
you a new car and you will live in a big beautiful house. I now feel I
must marry a beautiful Ivorian woman.

Waiting for love,

Warren G. Harding
Former US President

The beautiful Rita said:
Quote:

My Dearest Warren,

How are you hope you are doing fine and i think everything is going on as you expected.

I got your mail, but it's seam as if you a joking with me, if you know that you dont have intrest in this transaction, please let me know, why are you telling me to go and make a sign that says "Warren G. Harding, Former US President and take a picture with it and send it to you, what did this one have to with the transaction, please if you know that you are a joker and you dont have anything to do stop contacting me, but if you are ready to help me try to behave like a responsible somebody and let us have the whole thig to be done in time.

Waitting to hear from you very soon, and let me know your opinion, have a nice time and remain blessed.

Rita.

Really quite funny. The beautiful Rita does appear to be a bit thick though. I sent her this:

Dear Rita:

I hope you are not thinking I am making fun of you. That was not my
intention. I assure you, I am not having fun at your expense. The
simple reason I asked for you to make the sign and hold it is this- to
prove you are who you say you are. You see, it is not difficult to
obtain pictures from the internet. I received from you a photo of a
beautiful woman, but how can I be sure it really is you? If you were
to make a sign, and have your photo taken with it, I would know it is
really you.

Then I would trust in you 100%. You see, it would not be possible to
simply find a picture like this on the Internet. If you had a picture
taken like this, holding the sign, I would know it was you! I will
send you a photo of me also. Would you have any interest to marry a
white guy from America and come and live here? I would be willing to
help you in any way possible. But if you do not make a sign, and send
me a picture, how can I know it is really you?

Love,

Warren G. Harding
Former US President
--------

I am still waiting to hear back from her. This is my first real "bait/interaction". It is really fun and addicting. I really hope she writes back and this continues so I don't have to start again from scratch with another. If Ivorian women really looked like that, I'd actually consider dating her. Smile It will be funny if she does send another pic with a sign, to see how fake it looks.

Guys, I'm new to this, and the romance baiting, so please tell me if I've done anything obviously wrong, or any pointers, etc. Keep up the great work!
susan
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

perhaps and I am new too, that the sign should have been introduced with the request of the first picture, for the very explenation you gave. Now that the photo is a most definite fake.... she is in a bit of a dilema, NO? When asking for a pic, I think that it should be made clear to your new bride that you are not looking for someone beautifull on the outside, as much as you're looking for the beauty that lies within the heart. Maybe we will get fewer fake pictures in the future.

i bless the lord we are getting along just fine,i really want us to put the past behind us and look forward to a brighter day,i know and have this conviction in my heart that everyone who has doubted us will eventually be surprised to know how God works halleluyah HELL HATH NO FURY LIKE A WOMAN SCORNED, MY LOVE.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another with the closed-mouth smile. I'm starting to think that it's against Nigerian modalities to smile with exposed teeth -- perhaps a muslim thing?

In any event, I think that extra points go to teeth-bared trophy pics.

@Susan -- my guess is that whatever he asked for, he was going to get that same pic. Either because it's the script, or because the lad would hope the hot pic would throw Weirdo off the trail...

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic