SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I just "accidentally" sent this to about 200 lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am always pleased when I get a lecture on ethics from these guys. It is like they begin to believe their own stories.

Yeawhatever� have you been able to confirm any trips?

Sorry if that question has been answered already- I can�t view the last couple pages of the conversation. My work firewall keeps blocking it. Apparently someone has used a naughty word or two.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Eliza_Doolittle
"Warned for lad hugging"

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since I'm a newbie - I have to ask....how did you get their email addresses?
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hard proof like an IP address is hard to come by. By the time I get an earfull from these guys they have returned home. The first few were not as easy to spot but as this thing continues, the guys that go in there now are getting the police (or threat of police) called on them. Also, the name Peterson keeps popping up. Peterson must work at the bank. I am 95% sure that 20 lads have made it to the bank. One of them has gone back three times.

The ones that lie about it merely tell me that there was some other problem, like they don't have a MTCN number, and then ask me to send it via Western Union.

There have been several that I concluded were not heading to Abuja no matter what. For these lazy pricks, I have agreed to sending the money via Western Union, and then require them to fill out the now infamous security forms.

As far as getting email addresses to send to, look at http://mailer.happyhost.biz/

It would seem that the Grace Orphanage letter is becoming quite well known by some lads, so now, I am working on several other, very short ASEMs that reference the use of Moneygram to the bank in Abuja. I also have a special South African version that mentions a bank in Cape Town. For that letter, I make sure that they are South African lads. I have only sent about 50 of these.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It must feel great knowing that your accident has caused 20 idiots- yes, I am calling them idiots- to go on a little trip only to be threatened with an arrest. The fact that you are getting a common name from all of them must make you have a warm fuzzy. This is by far one of the funniest things I have seen on this forum. It is a beautiful tactic. I have adopted your idea but I have had no such luck. I think many of them are getting wise to it.

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I think many of them are getting wise to it.

I think that is the case. That is why I have now produced a few other ASEMs that deal with the sending of money via Moneygram to a bank in a hard-to-get-to area. The 20 idiots that did the traveling, mostly resulted from the first week that I started this. It has been great fun and I laugh my ass off every time I hear one of these fools rant about how emabrrassing it was at the bank.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a classic case of a guy that claimed to try get the money but obviously did not. Notice that there is no mention of the police in his pathetic attempt to get me to change the transfer?

Quote:
Dear :

Tops of the day to you. I acknowledged the receipt of your email and the confirmation of the US$15,000 you sent to our orphanage (Grace Orphanage) via xxxxxxxx. I want to use this medium to thank you very much. But it is unfortunate that we could not pick up this money from FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC.

This due to the fact that the Federal Government of Nigeria has enacted a new Money Laundering Act into our banking system which prohibits us from receiving money which is above US$5,000.

I would thus suggest you send this money via MoneyGram Money Transfer to three different names bit by bit, which I would provide for you on receipt of your reply, or preferably you sent it to our correspondent account in the United Kingdom.

Also, I want to let you know that all future correspondence and replies should be send to this email address. Disregard the old email address; [email protected].

My kindest regards.

Mr. Osaremhen

Golden Pith Mortar x17
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is almost standard to what I was getting back. That, or a simple, let us do WU transfer instead. Rolling Eyes

Goat

KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

May I suggest adding the vulture guy's email address mugu mail, I would like to bait his racist ass. Maybe he would like to take some photography of his country for me.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

/\/\/\/\
I was going to except that he created a special email account just to pretend to be Mr. Osaremhen. He does not even respond to my taunting. He never provided a phone number either. Crying or Very sad

Golden Pith Mortar x17
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you could google his ip address and see if it anything pops up. People often times share scam emails with their online communities all over the internet. Googling headers often times provides a lot of results.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His email address that he asnwered back from was [email protected] with an IP address of 198.54.202.194

Golden Pith Mortar x17
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 3:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So, after I burn this guy for several Western Union security forms, I get this after I tell him that the real Mr. Osaremhen picked up the money weeks ago. He claims that he knew all along that I was just messing with him. What a moron. He offered his number and I have happily accepted his offer. When he gives me his number, I hope that everyone will call to say hi.

Quote:
MR *DELETED*,I AM NOT IN THE OTHER SIDE OF THE WORLD I AM HERE WERE YOU ARE,AND FOR YOUR INFORMATION I AM A MILLIONIAR,I HAVE MADE ALOT OF MONEY I SO THANK GOD FOR THAT,I AM NOT A LOOSER LIKE YOU,I KNOW THE GAME LONG TIME AGO,I WAS ONLY JUST TRYING TO SEE IF I COULD INFECT YOUR COMPUTER WITH VIRUS OR CLOSE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS THAT IS WHY I HAVE BEEN WRITING YOU,YOU LOOSER,PEOPLE LIKE YOU HAVE BEEN WORKING THIER ASS ALL THIER LIFE WITH NOTHING TO SHOW FOR IT,I AM NOT LIKE YOU I LEAVE A BIG LIFE,I TAKE MY FAMILY ON HOLIDAY EVERY THREE MONTH,I AM HERE IN EUROPE,IF YOU WANT I WILL GIVE YOU MY PHONE NUMBER,SO THAT I CAN TALK WITH YOU *DELETED*.
FUCK YOU LOOSER

Golden Pith Mortar x17
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 1:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The big fun was, that our baits crossed. My lad from this bait actually passed me 's transfer as somehow he had problems to pick it. LOL

@Eliza_Doolittle
[url]urgentmessage.org[/url] is another nice souce of addys. You can select them by name, so you can send them all a mail starting "Dear Daniel" thus making it more taylormade for your target lads ...

@YeaWhatever, KeyserSoze
IP 198.54.202.194 is South Africa [City: Johannesburg, Gauteng]
google gives nothing but I found this nice scam at [url]urgentmessage.org[/url] from [email protected] phone +27734711442 so with a bit of luck it is your guy.

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A fake Anna Lynne Jecti0n has opened a yahoo account, and emailed me , asking me to contact another church in Benin, no doubt so they can tap me for some more fake cash. That gave me another spin off idea:
Quote:
We have been asked to contact you by Anna Lynne Jecti0n, our associate
in Nigeria.
We may be able to help you and your youths, if they are willing to
join our Church in a mass baptism - we may be able to give you a grant
from the church funds. Please visit our host church's website
http://www.h*o*r*i*z*o*n*p*a*t*h*w*a*y*s.com/index/ for more information.

Remain Bless,
Brother Roy

Get those tattoo parlours ready!

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A reply from the good brothers in Benin already (they are an odd bunch for a church, they use a 'uklottery' web adress, I must ask why), and it's promising for the mass baptism, here's hoping....

Quote:
SO WHAT DO WE DO TO GET BAPTISE WERE DO WE GO FOR THE MASS BAPTISM PLEASE UPDATE US ON THE FOLLOWING TERM
WERE DO WE GO FOR THE BAPTISM
WHAT DO WE DO NOW
HOW DO WE GET BAPTISED
AS YOU SAID ON YOUR WEB SITE WE HAVE TO GET THE TATOO ON HOW FOUR HEAD HOW DO WE DO THAT PLEASE HELP US OUT PLEASE BY GIVING US THE INSTRUCTIONS.

THANK YOU SO MUCH
FROM THE ENTIRE YOUTH OF DAVID HEART.

These ASEM's are still a gift which keeps on giving!

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
stopwar11111
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper,

I'm speechless in the face of the Conman Church's website. It truly is a work of art. It's so believable, that I, knowing it's a fake, still am tempted to accept a "baptism of fire". Twisted Evil

Well, let's see how strong this religion is in the Muguland.

'i am really fad up of what you are doing to because i and my associate i made an enquire in some of that banks over hear, and they dont know anything call fire wire that they only know of western union' - Rev.Frank
i played my part because the Director was very interested to have me and make me his friend lover ,thats why i used the opportunity to convice him very well - Sister Sophia, Nigerian nun
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Let's see indeed. They sound very keen in their email. I am busy this morning, not doing my job but reading up on tattoo baits, so I can do a convincing reply to my lads. As usual, Shiver's baits are a goldmine of evil plausability.

The church website is down to Arthur D4l3y, not seem him on here for a while, I know he was after a new job. I'm listed as a Brother and have put some silliness in the guestbook, but its all his work. If I get a mass baptism out of this I will paypal a donation of real money, and would encourage others who use his site to do so.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Emrys
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Whats ASEM?

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
NA GOD GO PUNISH UR ASS U WAY NO GET WORK NA TO THEY WASTE UR TALENT ;UU BETTER GO PACK SHIT FOR GUTTER THAN MAKE U DEY THERE DEY DECIEVE UR SELF IDIOT:

I just go this from somene who just figured out that the money is not there. can someone translate? I got that God will punish my ass, and that I'd better pack my things for the gutter, but the rest is lost on me.
Pepsi
Master Baiter

Location: 1548 miles straigt on, second left and third right and its the red house.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got a mail today that 450.000 dollars has been cleared for me. Does someone believe that I am a scammer?

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My lad with the mass baptism has a problem - he cant afford 10 tatoos, so he wants to go it alone , then the others follow after. This wont do because they will wait until he's got paid out. I decided NOT to question why a church would be using an email address that suggested that they were a UK National Lottery claims agent (remember, bad 419 is good)
Quote:
But let me ask you i hope this is for real and this tatoo is not for the evil ones.
well as you sated in yhyour emails that with this you can recongnise your members fine and okay by me.
But please understand that it will take me few days to get the tatoo ready.
1. I will have a photograph of the tatoo atrist.
Then another one after the tatoo as been drwned and another one when it has been 24hrs.
But one problem i have to prouve to my people forst so i will be the forst person to do it.
And after then i will able to convince them that is 4real.
As a leader i must shown something to my followers.
We are all youths and we have good spiritual mind.
One more thing if will start our evangelism is going to be under your church name.
Yes or no?
And please be sure that all will be fine with us.
Mobilising youth to know that the word of God as come to their door step we have the knowlegde of that every one of us how from glim bible college.
So tell me will you send the photograhp or sample of the tatoo to me .
And when i am through i will send to you.
And one more thing let me remind you it is very expensive here getting a tatoo.
And you will have to call the artist that i will use to let him know that you will pay after the tatoo have been drawned.
So the artist we contact the photographer to take photographs of all.
if that is okay by you let me no.
And the number of the artist is +234xxxxxxxx.Er.. that's Nigeria, not Benin
His name xxxxxxxxxx.
He is the manager of xxxxxx creations.
Just send the sample so to be very easy for him.
Please try and contact the artist now vai phone so i will go and meet him by saturday to make the tatoos then after service on sunday i will send you all you ask for.
Please i will be waiting for your emails as soon as possible.

I told him to sort his own tatooist out, but now...
Quote:
Well frankling speaking i am so confused now ell please one thing is that i will get it done and it will be me alone forst is not easy paying the artist four ten people how would he ever belive me that i will come and pay back no.
What is there now is give me upto one week to go and look for money to get the tatoo done and it will be me alone
Not the whole youths.
When i become example and you really fulfill all you said nothing will hold them for not being my disciples.
so if you know that your church will take it that way for me forst and after then it will spread to other tops.

SO just let me know and it will take few more days to get money ready for the tatoo.

Thank you so much.
May God help me.

I could ask if the tatooist has email, but I want to scam the scammers. not some innocent tatooist. Whatd'ya think peeps?

Must go, this lot need a reply now:
Quote:
ST. CHIZ MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME,
68 POUND ROAD ABA, ABIA STATE, NIGERIA.
The email came from St Chiz himself, I've never had an email from a saint before! I suppose mass tatooing babies is against some rule or other, shame.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Roy -- must be the Saint Chiz of the Holy Velveeta Cathedral. I think it's in Stilton, Nigeria....

@Emrys -- Accidentally Sent E-Mail

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
boogtoo
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool
Shadowplay
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 26, 2006 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent stuff. I even got this letter in my catcher account a few times.

It might be interesting to call or email the bank manager from a safe account, saying you got this letter blah blah blah, and see what he says about it. Maybe you could get him to shed some light on how many actually showed up.

BTW, if anyone gets a strange letter from the Bello Sheep Ranch, it's mine, please ignore

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yet ANOTHER Osaremhen (from this submoronic email address [email protected] ) is starting to get very frusterated with Western Union's Secure Services. You would think that after filling out all of those forms 4 times, he would finally get his money. Laughing

Quote:
Dear ,

The western union directed me to this bank :
GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC
PLOT 1072 J.S. TARKA FASKARI ST
GARKI AREA 3
ABUJA, NIGERIA

That was actually where I went for the money. But, the bank declined to give it to me based on the reasons I explained to you in my earlier mail. They insisted that the money should be splitted into 2 or 3 places to enable them give it to me. They also demanded a ten digit control number when I only had an eight digit password. (Oops. My bad.)They were not prepared to take any chances at all. I just was totally unable to get the money.

Nevertheless, the ten days deadline given to me to pick up the money has just elapsed today. Please, I beg you in the name of the Lord to go to the western union office and tell them to make use of their usual system of sending money so that this whole issue will be rectified, or use the account information in the attachment I sent you. By this, everything will be settled. We've been guiding the fund through prayers and there should be nothing to worry about over insecurity. Just for once try the easy means and see the result.

Thanks very much and God bless.

Regards,

Rev. Osaremhen.

Now that the 10 day deadline has elapsed, I think that he'll have to redo the forms. Very Happy

Golden Pith Mortar x17

Last edited by YeaWhatever on Mon Mar 27, 2006 11:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic