SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Dr. Kawmi's Fruitless Mini-Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Joe-Edson
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr. Kawmi�s Fruitless Mini-Safari

Cast of Characters:
Josef Edsonian: Baiter in U.S.A.
Dr. George Kawmi: Lad in Africa

Routine straight bait to knock Dr. Kawmi off-script, and waste some of his time and money. Evolved into a mini-safari for Dr. Kawmi, who actually ended up traveling 212 miles (round trip) from Lome Togo to Accra Ghana to meet up with the Edsonian�s KLM flight (because Mr. Edsonian foolishly booked airline tickets to the wrong country).

Later, the hapless Dr. Kawmi also enjoyed making a trip to his local Western Union office.

The mini-safari was confirmed by 419Eater Master Baiter �Acerimmer�, who evaluated the e-mail headers from Dr. Kawmi.

Side Note: Mr. Edsonian always requests giant font for easy reading. Many Lads seem to comply rather quickly, or else they stop writing if they cannot figure out how to adjust the font sizes. The benefit in using giant font is that a few sentences fill the computer screen, making Mr. Edsonian�s rather short replies appear to be longer and more impressive than they actually are.

Thanks!

- Joe Edson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dr. Kawmi evidently had some early issues with his identity, and started off as �Mr. Kawmi�.

Dr. Kawmi�s original scam letter (obtained from the 419Eater�s �Surplus Letters Forum�)
Subject: Get Back to Me Immediately
06 January 2006

Quote:
From the desk of
The manager Credit and Account Department
African Development bank
Lome Togo

Attention,

Dear Friend,

Compliments of the day,In brief,I am Mr.George Kawmi.The manager Credit and Account Department of African Development bankLome Togo.

I am writing in a respect of unclaimed deposit belonging to a foreigner,Late mr John Bowman of America with account # Adb/1001/44986-00/tg.Who perished on the plan crash of 31tst october,1999 with egpytian airline 990 with other passengers aboard.

Since the demise of Bowman,I personally have watched with kin interest to see any next of kin or beneficiary to this deposit but no one has come up for the claim of usd$20.5m(twenthy milion,five hundred thousand united states dollars)has being in our bank vault for a very long time.On this note,i decided to seek for your noble assistance to help me come for the release and transfer of this fund into any of your nominated bank account abroad,In the sense to make you the beneficiary to this unclaimed deposit.As no one both friends and relatives has come up as the next of kin to this deposit,our modus of opprandum and our ethics here does not allow such deposit to stay more than five years,because after five years the money will be confiscated into the nations treasury as an unclaimed deposit.

In view of this,I got your contact in my country's trade journal after which i was convinced to contact you and introduce this business to you as a foreigner.The request of a foreigner as the next of kin in this business is occassioned by the fact that the then customer was a foreigner and a togolaise can not stand as the next of kin to a foreigner.I have agreed to share this money with you in the mutual understanding of 65%/35%.You keep 35% while i keep 65%,How about that???? Thereafter i will visit your country for the mutual sharing between both of us.

Bear in mind also that i would like to invest my own part of the share in your country,As i am almost due for retirement.For us to proceed towards this transaction,you have to send an application text to the bank as the next of kin to their deceased customer.I will send to you a text of application which you shall re-type and send to the bank Upon your response to this mail.I will not fail to bring to your notice that this business is hitch free and that you should not entertain any fear as the whole required arrangment has been perfected for the successfull claim and transfer of this fund.

Don't forget to keep this transaction a top confidential untill we achieve our goal.

You may contact me as a matter of fact and urgency for more informations and clerifications on +228 9166 855.

Hoping to hear a positive response from you at this email address [email protected] immediately

Best wishes,
Mr.George Kawmi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Standard script � first response from Mr. Edsonian requesting giant font. No need to read the Lad�s script.

Josef Edsonian to Dr. Kawmi
Subject: RE: Get Back to Me Immediately
07 January 2006

Quote:
Dear Person,

Who are you?

Sorry, but please be advised that I have occular degeneration in my eyes, and I was not able to read your e-mail due to the tiny type. Madge is not home now to read your e-mail to me. She is shopping at the mall.

Please write me again, but can you use giant fonts?

Madge will be home tonight, and if I remember, I will have her read your e-mail to me.

Have a great day!!

Thanks!

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

Dr. Kawmi to Josef Edsonian
08 January 2006

Quote:
<<original scam letter sent again by Dr. Kawmi in giant font>>

Standard second script from Mr. Edsonian� friendly, but essentially says nothing (again, no need to read the Lad�s script).

Josef Edsonian to: Dr. Kawmi
09 January 2006

Quote:
Hi Mr. Kwami,

Thank you for the nice e-mail.

Also, thank you so much for using the giant font. That has proven to me that you are truly a nice person who cares very deeply about other people.

The e-mail you wrote is very long, and I will have to print it out to read it more carefully.

Have you ever had to call the Fire Department for assistance? Please tell me all about it. I am retired from the Metro City Fire Department in California, U.S.A.

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

Now, the Lad becomes �Dr. Kawmi�.

Subject: More details to my request AND your urgent call needed on +228 9166 855
09 January 2006

Quote:
My Dear Josef Edsonian,

Thanks for your response to my letter and i quite appricate your kind willingness to help in this transfer.

Please Dear,take your time and go through this mail so that you will understand all the step as we will proceed with.And may GOD Almighty give you wisdom to champion this deal.

Firstly I must thank you for your quick responce to my call for urgent assistance.Truely things have not been easy for me finding somebody that I can trust with this transaction that will not run away with my own share at the end of the day becuase you will be the one standing for everything that will make this transaction a success by the special grace of God.With consideration to the high level publicity of bank frauds, scams,bank to bank money laundring,& government money looting,your worries is justified.

I have worked hard for two years now trying to gather all the required information about this deceased customer after I found out that all his supposed next of kin are all dead leaving nobody behind to put claim over his left balance with this bank.I also got into his security file jacket in this bank and got all the needed information about his account and all information his next of kin should know.Because he was a foreigner, an American to be specific then I started looking for a foreigner who will help me put claim over this fund. I will forward to you all the needed information and will guide you adequately in the procedures involved in this transaction.

Good underground work have been done within the bank with my colleague with whom I have been working hard with towards the success of this transaction.

Everything has been put into place before contacting you and the transaction will be finished in less than 11 banking days after the application is tendered to the bank as next of kin to the deceased putting claim over his balance with the bank.

If you listen and adhere to my instructions there will be no risk involved as i have been working in this bank for 13yrs now and will guide you adequately in the procedures involved.Also i will like to let you know that colour and country dose not matter in the next of kinship,a non relation or a business partner can be your next of kin as far as he or she can be able provide all the nessecery information that the bank will need during the claim process as i will be funishing you with all the information as the bank will requiring from you as a part of authenticating your through position as the bonfide beneficiary.

I will appreciate you call me on my private telephone number +228 9166 855 for further discussion and information as you may require.

I will forward to you the text of application which you will tender to the bank immediately now as next of kin to the deceased with all the required information about the deceased and his account particulars with this bank after your reply.

You have to also reassure me that our own share of the funds will be safe in your hands after the succesful inheritance and transfer of this fund to your account.

For helping us do this, i hope that the percentage that we offerd you in the first letter is ok by you.

I await your call and reply as the urgency implies.

Best regards
Dr George Kawmi.

NB KINDLY CALL ME ON MY PRIVATE LINE+228 9166 855 AFTER GOING THROUGH THIS MAIL SO THAT WE CAN DISCUSS MORE ABOUT THE BUSINESS AND BE COMUNICATING ME THROUGH THIS EMAIL ACCOUNT AND ALSO KINDLY INCLUDE YOUR CONTACT TELEPHONE AND FAX NUMBERS FOR EASIER COMUNICATION

No need to carefully read Dr. Kawmi�s e-mail with this response, either.

Subject: RE: More details to my request AND your urgent call needed on +228 9166 855
09 January 2006

Quote:
I will print out this e-mail, too. Why are your e-mails so very long???

- Josef Edsonian

Subject: I am waiting to hear from you
10 January 2006

Quote:
Dear Josef Edsonian,

Thanks for mail response as you promised.

I will be waiting to� hear your positive response in regards this mutual benefit ok and i will advice you to be fast because we dont have much time for this because the directors of our bank is making plains of sharing this money among themselves as nobody have come up for this claim that is why i want you to be fast in geting back to me so that i can send you the application of claim which you will fill in with your banking information where you will want the bank to transfer this money into.

Also as you asked,my mails are to long because i have to elaborate the details of this transfer so that you can understand very well and reason with me the way i do concerning this project ok.

Please am waiting to hear from you immediately also i will appricate you advice any members of your family to call me on +228 9166855 so that i can explain more if this deal for their kind understanding.also tell them to keep this secritely and confidencial for the security of this transaction ok.

I am waiting to hear from you.

Yours Brother/Partner.
Dr George Kawmi.

Another standard script from Mr. Edsonian to Dr. Kawmi� floating the idea of a vacation to see the Lad.

Subject: RE: I am waiting to hear from you
10 January 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. George,

Madge and I can certainly try to help you if you want, but there is nothing special we know how to do. Also, I will invite our son Raymond to bring over his wife and family this weekend to help me read your e-mails.

What country are located in? Madge and I are trying to decide where to go on vacation.

I am retired from the Fire Department. Have you ever had to call the Fire Department for assistance? Please tell me all about it.

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

Subject: RE-ASSURANCE AND APPLICATION TO BE COMPLETED AND SEND TO THE BANK IMMEDIATELY
11 January 2006

Quote:
Dear Brother Josef Edsonian ,

Thank you very much for your kind understand towards this transaction also your immediate response to my last mail kindly keep it up.

As you have requested,i am from the Republic Togo is a small west african country surrounded by Ghana and Republic of benin.

Our country code is 228.Therefore for further clarification call me on +228 -9 -166 855 Please i will appriciate your coming here immediately so that the bank can pay you by cash here on your arrival.

My country is a visa free country you will not have any problem of visa because you will be stamped in at the port of entry ok.

So please if this is what you can kindly get back to me immediately so that i will advice and tell you how to go with the bank for this ok.

But meanwhile i will be send you another lenghty mail with the application of claim of which you will fill in and send to the bank immediately to start the comencement of this transaction.

I will be waiting for your immediately response in regards to this mail ok.

My kind regards to your family.

Yours Dr George Kawmi.
+228 9166 855.

Mr. Edsonian finally decides to start paying some attention to what Dr. Kawmi is saying, since Dr. Kawmi�s e-mails are shorter now (i.e., easier to read), and seem to be getting a little off-script.

Note that for his vacation, Mr. Edsonian purposely chooses an adjacent country (Ghana) mentioned previously by Dr. Kawmi� instead of Dr. Kawmi�s home country (Togo).

Subject: RE: RE-ASSURANCE AND APPLICATION TO BE COMPLETED AND SEND TO THE BANK IMMEDIATELY
11 January 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

Thank you for the very nice e-mail.

Yes, Madge and I would like to visit and assist you, and yes, you may certainly trust us. Madge will call our travel agent today and ask how much it will cost to fly to Ghana.

We are overdue for a nice vacation. We have always wanted to visit Africa!!!

Is the weather nice in Ghana this time of year?

Please advise.

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

Dr. Kawmi fails to notice that Mr. Edsonian is looking at the wrong country for the vacation, and sends an e-mail heavy on script.

Subject: RE: RE-ASSURANCE AND APPLICATION TO BE COMPLETED AND SEND TO THE BANK IMMEDIATELY
11 January 2006

Quote:
Dear Josef Edsonian,

Thanks for your mail in return to my last massage to you.As i stated in my first mail to you,regards to the safety of our funds in your hand after the succesfull inheritance and transfer of this money to your account.

I have also thought of executing this transaction with you,provided you promise me the following.

Also my Dear Josef ,i am a man of advance age with a familly of six i and my wife with our four children of three boys and one girl with is my last child and she is 11yrs of age,so please my dear i have sufferd alot to see that we come to this stage of this transaction and will not like or want anything that will jeopardize this my years effort.

And as i put it to you in the last mail i send to you in clerification.That this transaction is hitch free so you have nothing to fear or worry about as fer as you obey and follow my directives just for the beterment of both of us,it is just for you to make up your mind and bring out your time and the most Imoprtant thing is for you to keep this transaction or business confidential and to yourself alone untill this money is right there into your account over there.

Note that this transaction lies in your hands now and we have done all the required underground work and will always advice and furnish you on what to do at every given time and You should always act like someone who really wishes to have his deceased brothers money claimed and transfered to him.

THE PROMISES ARE:
1..That you will keep this transaction 100% confidential and treat it with utmost maturity.

2..that you will always consult us before taking any decision so that we will always put our heads together and work out the transaction without any mistake.

3..that you will keep our own share of the funds after it must have been transfered to your account safe until we come over for sharing according to percentages indicated,and that you will not cheat us after the funds must have been released to your account.

4...that you will help us in investment purposes after the funds must have been transfered to your account.

5..that you will make sure you keep to all instructions and make sure that the transaction is success and keep it confidential even from your closest friend to make sure that both side security is guaranteed after and be following this transaction until it is been consumated.

We have considerd you a brother and a partner and will like us to work like brothers from one family in one accord to achieve our mutual benefit.

So to this regards,i would like to know some informations about you.

1)..Are you married?if yest of how many children and of how old are you?.
2)..what do you do for your liveing at present?
3)..do you have a good account where this money will be trasferd into, this will determine your ablity to champion this transaction as we will not want the transaction to stop half way because i have spent alot to succeed this transaction to this extent.

Therefore for further clarification get back to me immediately you send the application of claim to the bank

Bellow is the text of application which you will re-type in your company letter headed papper if any or in a plain neat sheet and fill in with your bank particulars where you will want the bank to transferre the money to,sign it and send it to the bank immediately so that approval will be given to you as the next of kin to the deceased account.

The almighty God will forever bless you more abundantly

My regards to your family.
Dr George Kawmi
-------------------------------------------------------
THE TEXT OF THE APPLICATION TO BE COMPLETED AND SENT TO THE BANK BY FAX IMMEDIATELY.
.................................................................................
ATTENTION:REV.DR UNURO KOJO
THE REMITTANCE DIRCTOR
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
LOME TOGO
DIRECT FAX:00 228 222 21 88
EMAIL:[email protected]

APPLICATION AS A NEXT OF KIN.
I MR.................OF THIS COUNTRY..........
MY TELEPHONE NUMBER IS..............AND MY FAX NUMBER IS.........MY EMAIL IS ...........I AM THE NEXT OF KIN TO YOUR LATE CUSTOMER MR JOHN BOWMAN WHOSE DEATH WAS PUBLISHED IN YOUR COUNTRY DAILY NEWS PAPERS SOME YEARS AGO.

I WISH TO DRAW YOUR NOTICE THAT HIS WILL WAS ENTERPRITED ON MY FAVOUR BY OUR COMPANY'S ATTORNEY WHO DECLEARED ME AS HIS NEXT OF KIN FOLLOWING MY JOINT PARTNERSHIP WITH LATE MR.JOHN BOWMAN,HIS ACCOUNT NUMBER WITH YOU IS (ADB100144986-001)VALUED $10 MILLION U.S.DOLLARS,BE PAID INTO THIS MY NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT STATED BELOW.OR THAT YOU CAN GO OVER HERE FOR CASH PAYMENT).

BANK NAME...................
BANKADDRESS................
BANK TELEPHONE.............
BANKFAX...................
BANKTELEX................
SWIFT CODE.................
ACCOUNTNUMBER................
BENEFICIARY....................

I AM VERY SORRY FOR THIS LATE APPLICATION, AS IT WAS DUE TO THE MANAGEMENT REORGANISATION AND LOGISTIC PROBLEMS.

I HOPE TO RECEIVE YOUR DUE ATTENTION.I AWAIT YOUR
PAYMENT.

YOURS FAITHFULLY

NB.JOSEF,KINDLY GO THROUGH IT AND SEND IT IMMEDIATLY TO THE BANK SO THAT THEY WILL ATTEND YOU IMMEDIATELY OR BY TOMORROW,AND GET BACK TO ME SO THAT I WILL BE LETING YOU KNOW OF EVERY STEP TO FOLLOW.GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY YOU HAVE SEND IT TO THE BANK AND FORWARD A COPY OF THE APPLICATION TO ME AS YOU SEND IT TO THE BANK FOR MY OWN RECORDS

Standard �too confusing� response to Dr. Kawmi�s nonsense, but the Edsonian�s vacation is a go!

12 January 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

Thank you for the nice e-mail. It was very confusing to me and Madge.

Perhaps you could call us today and explain everything.

Good news! Our travel agent called to report that he secured airline tickets for us to Ghana, and will send the info over to me shortly.

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

Dr. Kawmi finally notices that Mr. Edsonian has foolishly booked airline tickets to the wrong country, but Dr. Kawmi doesn�t seem to mind� Ghana is an adjacent country to Togo. Dr. Kawmi probably thinks that Mr. Edsonian is a promising sucker, and doesn�t want to rock the boat.

Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL AND THE DRAFT APPLICATION WHICH YOU WILL FILL AND SEBD TO THE BANK
12 January 2006

Quote:
Dear Josef Edsonian

Thanks for your mail and i really appriciate your kind mail to me kindly keep it up.

Also i will like to correct this impression,my country is Lome Togo not ghana ok.

But First of all before everything i will like you to fill this application of claim immediately and send it to the bank let them know that you will like them to shift the payment to their payment center in GHANA so that you can go over there for the claim by cash.kindly do it immediately as you make your travel arrengement so that everything will be set by next week and i hope you can be there in ghana by next week.

Also immediately you comfirm your travel arrengement kindly notify me with your flight schedule so that i can go ver there in Ghana and make a reservation in a good and relaxed hotel that you and Madge will stay untill we concluded because it is not what to tell people based on the amount involved as you.

So Kindly go through this mail and print out the application and fill and send to the bank.

I have also thought of executing this transaction with you,provided you promise me the following.

Also my Dear Josef,i am a man of advance age with a familly of six i and my wife with our four children of three boys and one girl with is my last child and she is 11yrs of age,so please my dear i have sufferd alot to see that we come to this stage of this transaction and will not like or want anything that will jeopardize this my years effort.

<<repeat of Dr. Kawmi�s previous e-mail �.. blah blah blah>>

My regards to your family.
Dr George Kawmi
-------------------------------------------------------
THE TEXT OF THE APPLICATION TO BE COMPLETED AND SENT TO THE BANK BY FAX IMMEDIATELY.

<<repeat of previous bank nonsense �.. blah blah blah>>
.................................................................................

Mr. Edsonian does not enjoy dealing with multiple Lad characters, but he decides to make a token (but grossly incompetent) effort for the esteemed Dr. Kawmi.

Josef Edsonian to African Development Bank
CC: Dr. Kawmi
Subject: The Edsonian Family Is Coming To Ghana!!!!
13 January 2006

Quote:
Dear Bank,

I am Josef Edsonian.

I will be coming to Ghana soon.

My wife and I are waiting to get the exact details of our airline flight schedule from the travel agent.

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

<<includes repeat of Dr. Kawmi�s entire previous e-mail and bank nonsense �.. blah blah blah>>
................................................................................

Dr. Kawmi doesn�t seem to mind that Mr. Edsonian cannot even follow simple directions on how to contact the Bank.

Subject: SEND IT IMMEDIATELY AND GET BACK TO ME.
13 January 2006

Quote:
Dear Josef,

Thanks for this mail.

I will be waiting for your flight schedule or your traveling arrengement to come over there there.

What i really mean in my last mail was that,you have to recopy this application immediately and sign it advicing the bank to kindly transfer the payment to Ghana immediately so that you comev over there for the cash payment ok.

Tell them that you will be here in some couple of days so that they will make the arrengment immediately and transfer the funds over there in our cash payment center over there in ghana.

Please you dont have to be confused am just trying to make you and i understand what we are doing and do it very well and on time as you know that is why i love your idea of coming down immediately so that we will conclude this immediately and proceed with our investment programm.

So please kindly do some correction on this application and send it to the bank immediately so that by monday they will attend you.

Below is the application again

------------------------------------------------------

<<repeat of previous bank nonsense �.. blah blah blah>>

Small font is always a good excuse for a minor delay.

Subject: RE: SEND IT IMMEDIATELY AND GET BACK TO ME.
13 January 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

Thank you for the e-mail.

However, the font is too tiny for me to read. I will have Madge read it to me if I can remember to ask her later tonight when she comes back home.

Have a super weekend!

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

Subject: thanks for this updates
13 January 2006

Quote:
Dear Josef,

Thanks for this mail and i am really pleased with it. Sorry about font, is big now.

Now we have to wait for the bank to get back to you while you go on with your travel arrengement ok.

please inform me as soon as you hear from the bank so that i will advice and guide you very well on who to follow them.

Also immediately you are through with your tranvel agent,send me immediately your flight schedule so that i will trip to ghana immediately and make hotel reservation for you people and even be there before your arrival so that i can come to the air port and wait for you people on arrival to aviod missing the way ok as you know this is africa.

Also you ask me to call you but you did not give me any of your numbers to call,kindly send it to me immediately so that i can call you and we talk please i will advice you to call me on +228 9166855 immediately you read this mail as i will be waiting for your call today as soon as posible just feel free to call me so that we can more on this.

untill i hear from you,kindly extend my greetings to madge and all others in your family untill i be there with them.

yours Brother

Dr George Kwami

Subject: RE: thanks for this updates
14 January 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

Thank you for the nice e-mail and the giant font.

Madge got hold of our travel agent, and our airline flight to Ghana is around 25 January. We will have our ticket receipt in a few days, and then I will send you all of the details.

We greatly, greatly appreciate all of you assistance. Madge and I are truly looking forward to our vacation in Africa!!!

I will want to visit several Fire Departments while we are in Africa. What can you tell me about them?

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

Subject: RE: thanks for this updates
14 January 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

I got an e-mail this morning with tiny font that I could not read from AFBD or something... don't know if it was the bank.

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

Subject: send me your telephone number and expect my call ok.
14 January 2006

Quote:
Dear Josef,

Thanks for this mail and am very very happy to hear this good news.

Now have you heard from the bank since you contacted them?this is the most important thing and the first step because you have to concluded with the bank and know what it will cost you to claim this money sop that you will also arrenge it immediately and come down with it.

Because i know that the bank will require some documents here from the court and ministry of justice here in lome togo to back up this claim and a lawyer will do that for us to make this claim legal and genue as we all knows about what is going on in the world terrorizim,so you have to conclude all these things with the bank immediately without involving me or leting the bank to know that i am the one given you all these information ok because it will jeopardise this project and get me into troble as you,so let us apply our marturity in thos my brother so that we can achieve our goal.

Also kindly send to me immdiately your telephone number because i will to have some word with you and i will call you so kindly send it to me immediately you read this mail.

I will be waiting to hear from you with the telephone numbers immediately.

My Regards to your family.

Yours Brother/partner
Dr george Kwami

Small wrench gets tossed into the works by Mr. Edsonian.

Yahoo! Mail to Edsonian
Subject: Scam Report
18 January 2006

Quote:
Hello,

Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Mail.

In this particular case, we have taken appropriate action against the
Yahoo! account in question that was reported for fraudulent activities,
as per our Terms of Service (TOS). For further details about the Yahoo!
TOS, you can visit:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Please know that Yahoo! is unable to disclose the action taken on
another user's account with a third party. We are not able to make
exceptions to this rule.

Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care.

Regards,
Kelvin
Yahoo! Customer Care
http://www.yahoo.com/

Loss of his e-mail account did not bother Dr. Kawmi at all.

Subject: AS YOU ADVICED
18 January 2006

Quote:
Dear Josef Edsonian

How are you today?i hope fine and healthy,to God be glory.

Also am writing to let you know that i am still waiting for your mail based on my last mail to you and to advice you get back to me through this email account immediately.

My regards to your family

Yours Dr George Kawmi.
+228 9166 855

Mr. Edsonian is concerned about Dr. Kawmi�s closed e-mail account� usually a good modality for wasting some time.

Subject: RE: AS YOU ADVICED
19 January 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr Kawmi,

I cannot read your e-mail because of the tiny font. Sorry!

But, Madge will read it to me later when she gets home.

However, my last e-mail to you was returned, because it said your account was closed.

What is going on here?

I DO NOT WANT ANY TROUBLE FROM THE GOVERNMENT!!!!

- Josef Edsonian

Subject: AS YOU ADVICED (KMM26329654V665L0KM)
19 January 2006

Quote:
Dear Josef,

Thanks for this mail and very sorry for not making my massage bold.

Well my dear there is nothing to worry about,that is why i wanted this money to move immediately,i came to office two days back trying to access my email and could only find out that my account have been tarmperd and was open it keep worring me untill my secretary came to tell me that she show one of the staff in my office very operating the desk top in my office and when she asked him of what he is doing and looking for in my office he could not give a good reason,so i then understand that they may have changed some informtaions there that will enable them be sharing my mails with me to get some information so i have to block it from recieving a any new massage so that every of my secrite will be tight and for me alone untill this is concluded and i delete all the informations in my desk top here, thou the management is looking into it.

So please do not worry about that ok.Yes lest i forget have you heard anything from the bank since you contacted them?Also i was thinking of this so that this can be eassy and smooth for us,that is why i am looking at very important and reason that i give you the contact of one and the bank accredited attorney so that you can contact and haire his services him immediately so that he can go to the court and get an affidevitt of claim and a change of beneficiary certificate to prove your status in this claim because all these documents will be needed over there in ghana when you come for this claim and also the attorney will also be there in ghana with you and other bank directors to make sure that all went well as planed and programed.

Here is the contact of the lawyer Barrister Peter Williams Esq Email [email protected] Contact him immediately and tell him that you got his contact from your deceased brother's file with you over there as one of the bank accredited resident attorney and that is why you are contacting him to help you make sure that you deceased brother's funds with African Development Bank is paid to you because you are come to ghana for the payment as you have notified the bank of your coming over in ghana for this.So you advice him now to meet with the bank on your behalf and let them know that i sent and to know the documents that will be required for this and go to the court and get them for you and come with it over to ghana as the bank is transfering the payment to ghana.

Contact him and get back to me,please do not let him know that you knows me or that i am involved in this transaction ok so that he will not let the bank know that i am the one giving you all these information ok.

How far have you gone with your traveling arrengement,will it still be as you stated before?also please give me your telephone numbers so that i can call you on phone for us to talk more on this ok.Also kindly call me immediately on this number +228 9166 855.

Kindly get back to me immediately.

Yours Brother /Partner
Dr George Kawmi

Mr. Edsonian decides to dangle some expensive gifts under Dr. Kawmi�s nose (key word: LAPTOP!!!), using a standard �vacation planning� script with a few bait-specific details tossed into the mix. This modality is usually pretty good at getting the Lads to salivate.

A nice 3 Mb �flight-schedule.pdf� (.dll) attachment was also included for Dr.Kawmi�s review.

Subject: RE: AS YOU ADVICED (KMM26329654V665L0KM)
20 January 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

Thank you for the nice e-mail, and explaining the security problem with your e-mail.

Attached is a copy of our flight schedule.

Both Madge and I are truly looking forward to meeting with you in Ghana very soon. We greatly, greatly appreciate your friendship.

How big is the Ghana airport? Our plan is to hail a taxi, and find a nice hotel that we like.

What phone number can we reach you at? We will call you on Friday morning after we have rested at the Hotel.

Our nephew Pete Malloy has invited us to stay at his house in San Francisco on Monday night. Then, he will drive us to the airport (and that will save us about $500 in parking fees). I don't know if Pete has internet access at his house, but if he does, then I will e-mail you right before we leave for the airport on Tuesday morning.

Dr. Kawmi, once again I would like to say a sincere, heartfelt "thank you" for being such a true gentleman. Madge and I will be very happy when we are finally able to meet and shake your hand.

We would very much like to take you and your entire family out to dinner at a nice restaurant of your choice on Friday night. How does that sound?

Madge and I will go shopping this weekend at the Arden Fair Mall for nice gifts for you and your entire family. Are you married? Any children?

Dr. Kawmi, what types of gifts would you and your family enjoy? Raymond suggests a new laptop computer, while Madge wants to bring over a set of very nice watches, and whatever your wife and/or children request.

Please advise your convenience.

Best Regards and Close Friendship,

- Josef Edsonian

Dr. Kawmi happily dreams of his gifts, and evidently also believes in looking a gift horse in the mouth. He actually asks for 3 �labtops�, among other expensive items.

Subject: kindly get back to me through this mail immediately
20 January 2006

Quote:
Dear Brother Josef,

Thanks for this mail.and i realy appriciate it so much. I canot see your flight schedule.

But now there is one thing we must conclude with the bank before you take off to ghana.
1)You have to conclude with the bank first and meet up their requirement so that immediately you come over in ghana evey process will be concluded immediately and we have this money and proceed with our investiment programme.that is why you have to contact the bank immediately you read this mail and know how much this will cost so that you will come down with over there in ghana,also i will advice you to contact the attorney barrister PETER WILLIAMS immediately on this email [email protected] after you read this mail and and ask how much it will cost you to have a change of onwership and an affivdevit of claim from the high Court and you send him the money at once so that he will get this two documents ready before your arrival please and please this is very very important because without this done we can not claim or have this money because the bank will really request for it that is why i want us to have everything ready to enable us conclude on time than wasting time ok.So kindly contact the bank and know the amount you are coming down to ghana with ok,also contact the attorney immediately asking him the cost and how you can get these two documents so that you send the money to him immediately so that we can go and conclude all these in the court before the working hours on monday to enable him hurry up the bank about transfering your payment to ghana as you have requested.
2)Also you have to do these thing immediately and update me so that i can be in ghana on the 24th to wait for you and Magde before your arrival because i will not want you to encounter any problem when you come in on.When i go over there in ghana i will buy a ghana number and will give you so that you can call me before you take off to ghana to enable me make a reservation on a good hotel that will be confortable for your and madge because i will not want anybody to ber aware of this or to know that this is the reason why you are there ok so just forget about the hotel i will get a good one for you.that is why i needed your telephone number immediately you read this mail because i will like to call and talk to you today or tomorrow because we have not much time again as you have concluded with your travel agency that means that itb is a must that you will take off that day so we need to conclude some of our conversation on phone because there is not time left.
3)For the gift items as you have demanded,your suggestion is good the labtop and the wrist watches,so on that i will advice you to get three good quality and portable labtops,three qulity swise garrntee wriste watches and three good and recent camara cell phone like nokia comunicator or sunny ericson for men,or motorola or sansung or segem x8 for me and the bank directors and the lawyer so hat things will be eassier for us over there in ghana.this will enable the officers there in ghana to over look some formalities because africans appriciate items much expecially things from the western world.your idea is very good.
4)Please kindly re-send that your travel arrengemt or flight schedull because the attechment is not opening,i can not open it so please re-send and attache it very well so that i can open it and view.this is very very important.
5)lastly,have you heard anything from the bank since your contact with them?
Please Josef,I will advice you or madge to call me immediately on this 011 228 9166 855 so that we can discuss more and please and please give me a telephone number so that i can cal or get you on phone it is very very important.
I am waiting for your call and mail based on my advice in this elaborated mail.
My kind regards to Madge and other family members untill we meet in ghana.
Yours Brother/Partner
Dr George Kawmi

Mr. Edsonian refuses to be bothered with Dr. Kawmi�s lawyer.

Subject: RE: kindly get back to me through this mail immediately
21 January 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

Please remember to use the giant font. Madge does not like having to read your long, boring e-mails to me.

We already sent you our airline flight schedule, but will try to resend it. I will have to ask Raymond to help me tomorrow.

Please try to open the file again � just click on the attachment, and it will open.

FYI, I will only be able to bring one laptop for you, but we will certainly bring over 3 nice watches and 3 camera cell phones.

Our phone number is 206-203-2825. Feel free to call us, but we will be in and out all weekend.

Madge and I do not have time to contact your lawyer before we leave. We are too busy shopping, packing, and visiting with family.

However, please ask your lawyer to estimate the required fees, and I will bring along my ATM card. We can visit a Wells Fargo Bank in Ghana, and withdraw the required fees.

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

The .dll flight schedule won�t open for Dr. Kawmi.

Subject: Thanks for this mail.
21 January 2006

Quote:
Dear Josef,

I canot see the airplane flight schedule. Kndly send again and call me immediately on this number +228 9166 855.

Yours Brother /Partner
Dr George Kawmi

Mr. Edsonian sends Dr. Kawmi a true scanned copy of the Yahoo! Travel airline schedule (with Josef & Madge Edsonian�s names pasted on it for a nice official look).

Subject: RE: Thanks for this mail.
21 January 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

As promised, our flight schedule is again attached for your review.

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

Note here that Dr. Kawmi briefly mentions that he did not really appreciate Mr. Edsonian�s long and rambling K7 voicemail introduction message (about 6 minutes), but does not make an issue of it. Dr. Kawmi never tries to call the Edsonian house again.

Subject: Trip
23 January 2006

Quote:
Dear Josef Edsonian,
How are you and your family,i hope fine and healthy to almighty God be the glory.
I called you serval times yesterday evening after my evening church programm but i could only get a long recorded voice mail that could not allow drop a massage to you.
I wanted us to talk and discuss very well so that you can understand everything about this transaction but it was so unfurtunate that i did not get you on line,please and please i will advice you to call me immediately you read this on 011 228 9166 855 so that we can discuss or you kindly give me a private and direct line so that i can call you now so that we can talk because it very very important please.
Meanwhile,kindly understand this and do it immediately after reading this mail ok,you are required to pay and send immediately you read this
mail the sum of $4.200 for the procurement of your legal back up documents for this as the bonafide benecifiary to the said funds.
Urgently go ahead to western union money transfer and send it to this names as stated below( MR JAJAH MORRIS lome togo west africa).Dearest,am making a serious arrengement for your Hotel and good confort upon your arrival in ghana ok.
Be rest assured that your presence in Ghana with your family is in a perfect condition.
I awaits your urgent call for more directives,remember to keep me posted on everything and plans ok t aviod mistake.
As soon as you confirm the payment information MTCN to the bearer Mr JAJAH MORRIS copy me also the same information ok for record purposes ok.My promise is that i will be in the air waiting your KLM flight,i can't wait to hug and shake you all.
please do call me on this numbers immediately you have send the money 011 228 9166 855 or 00 88216 333 53351 highly private and direct.
am waiti_ng to hear from you immediately.
Yours Brother/partner
Dr George Kawmi.

Standard �pre-vacation� script, with a few bait specific details added. Included some photos of a nice shopping mall for Dr. Kawmi to look at.

Subject: RE: : TRIP
23 January 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

Were you able to open and see our flight data? If not, please advise and I will have our nephew Pete help me tonight.

Madge and I are packing now, and we will be leaving for Pete's house in San Francisco this afternoon.

Thank you for your phone numbers. I have them in my wallet, and we will call you on Friday morning from whatever Hotel we choose if you don't make it to the airport to meet us.

Please see some attached pictures of our shopping trip. I took them at the Arden Fair Mall this past weekend while shopping for your gifts.

Pete is going to take us to Circuit City tonight, and he will advise us which laptop computer and international power converter to purchase for you. Pete is a computer expert.

Pete has internet at his house, so I will e-mail you again before we leave for the airport tomorrow morning.

Madge suggested that I send $10,000 to myself via Western Union instead for the required fees. We took care of it yesterday. That way, we can take care of everything in person with you, and it will be very safe. I don't like to do any important transactions without meeting my partner first, and shaking hands.

Will the transaction be completed before we fly back to the U.S.A.?

I am glad to hear the the required fees are only $4,200 now. Madge and I can use the extra money for taking a trip to see some wild elephants, perhaps.

Looking forward to seeing you on Friday, Dr. Kawmi! Don't forget we want you and your entire family to be our guests at dinner. I can also book you and your family a few nights at the Hotel if you wish... our treat, of course.

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

Standard �leaving for airport � laden with gifts� script, with Dr. Kawmi�s name and a few details sprinkled throughout for good measure. Included a photo of an expensive watch for Dr. Kawmi to drool over.

Subject: RE: TRIP
24 January 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

Good Morning from the U.S.A.!!!

Well, Madge and I had a nice time staying at Pete's house last night. Everyone is awake and up now, and we will begin packing Pete's van for the trip to the airport.

We are stopping at the International House of Pancakes for a leisurely breakfast. Our flight leaves around 3:30 PM.

Hope that you are doing well today!

FYI, Madge and I are truly looking forward to meeting you very soon, and your family... will they be able to join us?

Dr. Kawmi, I hope that your family will be able to come along for our dinner celebration on Friday.

Madge and I greatly, greatly appreciate your assistance and generosity.

Dr. Kawmi, the laptop that I purchased for you last night at Circuit City is a very nice Sony.

I hope you do not mind, but I had to unpackage it because the laptop box is just too big to bring along as carry-on luggage on the airplane. However, Pete suggested that we purchase a nice padded black leather laptop case, and use that to carry your laptop on the airplane. That seemed to be a great idea, and the laptop fits perfectly in the case.

Of course, the leather case will be included with the laptop, watches, and jewelry gift items, and other gifts for your family that we will give to you (plus a few other nice special gifts that Madge picked out especially for your wife).

Also attached for your review is a photo of the watch I purchased for you from Ben Bridge Jewelers. Hope you like it.

Dr. Kawmi, this e-mail will be the last time we are able to write to you before we meet with you in Ghana.

Dr. Kawmi, once again I would like to say a sincere, heartfelt "thank you" for being such a true gentleman and an honorable man. Madge and I will be very happy when we are finally able to meet you and shake your hand.

Best Regards and True Close Friendship,
- Tom & Madge Butler

Oops! Signed off last e-mail as �Tom Butler� (another baiting character� and a typical hazard when using scripts). Time for a bit of damage control.

Subject: RE: TRIP
24 January 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

Sorry, but I mistakenly just signed my e-mail as "Tom Butler" last time... that is my screen name for my Fire Department discussions on http://code3.net/fire/.

Best Regards.
- Josef Edsonian

Dr. Kawmi�s head is in the clouds, and he is probably anticipating a big payoff when the Edsonian�s KLM flight arrives in Ghana.

Subject: CALL ME IMMEDIATELY ON 011 228 9166 855 AND ALSO GIVE ME YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBERS OK.
25 January 2006

Quote:
My Dearest Partners josef & Madge,

With heart full of Joy as i write you this mail, How are you today?. Many thanks for your effort so far, Indeed you are my best friend and partners for life.

I will surely pick you people from the airport myself, I'm trying to make a serious hotel reservation with our (3) Three star hotel here in Ghana .

I will keep you well informed as soon as possible, Please take note always remember to call me first as you arrives ok.

Most private number ""008821633353351"" My dearest Please please kindly call me as soon as your receive this mail today very important before taking off from united states Airport.

Bear in mind that every arrangement regarding this transaction has been taking care of, I will be the one that will direct and tell what you will do for a smooth and successful completion of mutual benefit.

We shall all have a nice time in our stay in Ghana, I will leave to Ghana immediately i confirm your urgent call today.

I really Appriciate and so much love all your gift items and your willingly co-operation towards all my directives to make this a success to all.

Best Respect
Dr George Kwami
008821633353351 "Most Private"

Seems that Dr. Kawmi has landed back on Earth again� because the Edsonian passengers were not on the KLM flight.

Subject: RE: Thank You for This Email
26 January 2006

Quote:
DEAR SIR,

I HAVE ARRIVED GHANA FROM TOGO SINCE YESTERDAY, NOBDY PAY ATENTION TO MY SIGN WITH YOUR NAME AT AIPROT. PLEASE IF YOU HAVE ALSO ARRIVED DO CALL ME ON THIS GHANA TELEPHONE LINE;

TEL; 0243229324

I AM AWAITING YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.

REGARDS

DR KWAMI
TEL; 0243229324

Subject: It is a matter of Urgency Please Call me immediately you read this mail
26 January 2006

Quote:
Dear Josef

I qm still waiting for your call to know where you and madge is so that i will meet you people up.

call me on the ghana number am here since yesterday

your Dr Kawmi

419Eater Master Baiter �Acerimmer� confirmed that this e-mail was sent from Ghana.

Subject: CALL ME IMMEDIATELY ON TEL; 0243229324
27 January 2006

Quote:
Dear Josef Edsonian

Well i have waited for your call since wednesday night the 25th as i arrived here in ghana from loe togo my country as we aggreed and as stated in your flight schedul on the Ghana number that i gave to you.

Now i will be going back to Togo my country So if you arrives ghana kindly call me on my Togo line 00 228 9166 855 immediately so that we have talk ok.

I am going back to my country Togo as i sending this mail.

My Regards to Madge untill i recieve your call,but make sure nobody know about this transaction during your stay in Ghana and make sure that all those items are keep intight and in good condition untill the time we will see and meet ok

i have to go and report back in the office today because i only took two days leave.

Am waiting for your call.

YOUR BROTHER
DR GEORGE KAWMI.
00228 9166 855.

419Eater Master Baiter �Acerimmer� confirmed that this e-mail was sent from Togo. Mr. Edsonian�s first SAFARI adventure was successfully completed by Dr. Kawmi: 212 miles (round trip).

Subject: CURRENT MAIL OF 29 JAN 2006 MOST CU
29 January 2006

Quote:
Dear Josef Edsonian

Please where are you now?

Kindly call me on this +228 9166855 immediately.

Am back to my country togo so am waiting for your call.

Yours Dr Kawmi.

Mr. Edsonian finally contacts Dr. Kawmi to explain the Edsonian�s failure to show up at the Ghana airport.

Subject: RE: CURRENT MAIL OF 29 JAN 2006 MOST CU
29 January 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

Thank you for the urgent e-mails to us. I sincerely apologize for not being at the airport.

FYI, Madge and I had a big traffic accident in Pete's van on the way to the airport. We missed our flight, and cannot travel by airplane.

You see, Madge is still sore, and resting quietly.

We are at Raymond's cabin now in Lake Tahoe for some peace & quiet. I drove to the Tahoe Library to write you this message. Sorry for not writing sooner.

Madge and I are planning on returning back home on Wednesday or Thursday. Will write to you again at that time.

We hope that you and your family are fine.

- Josef Edsonian

No time is wasted by Dr. Kawmi in asking for money� but at least he remembers to send his deep condolences first.

Subject: VERY VERY URGENT AND KINDLY UNDERSTAND THIS MAIL
30 January 2006

Quote:
Dear Josef Edsonian

In the first place thanks for this mail.Also am very sorry for the accident kindly take heart and tell madge that i am very very sorry ok and please kindly take care of her expecially now that she is at this condition ok and tell her not to worry she will soon be ok and alright.

Secondly am very very confused ever since i have not hear from you and also the bank officials that went to ghana to attend to you regarding this payment are complaining bitterly about the disappointment and the entire bank is not please by that disappointment.

Now that everything is in this way,i will advice you to kindly contact the bank immediately appologising to them and consoling them by sending the those items to the lawyer Barrister peter williams so that he will take it to the bank as a sign of your showing remuos on all that happend ok so that they will have the spirit of working out this payment immediately for telegraphic transfer into your bank account over there in the u.s.a ok.

please contact the bank and the lawyer on there email as you have there with your banking particulars where you will want them transfer the money into so that they can start the process immediately please because there is no more time left.

For my own labtop as you stated and promised that you got for me with other items,i will advice you to kindly them immediately on my name GEORGE KAWMI through DHL OR FEDEX and give them my direct telephone line 9166 855 to call me for the collection immediately it get here.PLEASE WHEN SENDING IT DOWN KINDLY LET THE COURIER AGENT TO KNOW THAT IT IS A CALL COLLECT SERVICE.VERY VERY IMPORTANT OK TO ADVOID LOST.

kINDLY DO AS I HAVE ADVISED HERE SO THAT THE BANK CAN START PROCESSING YOUR TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY,VERY IMPORTANTLY YOU SHOULD GO AHEAD TO MONEY GRAMME OFFICE OR WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AND SEND THE REQUIRED MONEY USD$4,200 TO THIS VERY NAME TODAY : ""OSEI ALFERD OSCAR"" 315 RUE DU FRANCE LOME TOGO.

Please my dear Josef,Kindly call me immediately you read this mail on 011 228 9166 855 so that we can discuss more and also kindly give me a private and confidential telephone number to reach you because i will like to call me myself for more advice.
kIND SEND THIS MONEY IMMEDIATELY AND FORWARD ALL THE PAYMENT INFORMATION TO ME IMMEDIATELY AND CALL ME IMMEDIATELT ALSO YOUR CONTACT TELEPHONE NUMBER IS VERY VERY IMPORTANT PLEASE.

MY REGARDS TO ALL EXPECIALLY MADGE.

YOUR BROTHER
DR KAWMI

Mr. Edsonian sends an attachment to Dr. Kawmi� a scanned newspaper page, including a story of the Edsonian�s fake traffic accident. Story mentioned that the laptop computer was run over by other vehicles trying to pass the accident scene. A bunch of other idiotic �Police - Fire Log� stories were thrown in for good measure (some true, some made up).

The newspaper scan may be viewed here: << http://photobucket.com/albums/e116/joe-edson/?action=view&current=Edsonian-Accident-Ghana.jpg >>

To allow for frequent reuse on other Lads with minimal editing, the newspaper clipping was not dated, and the Edsonian�s traffic accident happened �yesterday�.

Subject: RE: VERY VERY URGENT AND KINDLY UNDERSTAND THIS MAIL
02 February 2006

Quote:
Dr. Kawmi,

Madge and I are back home now. Attached is a newspaper clipping of the accident that Pete sent.

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

Subject: KINDLY SEND DOWN THE $4200 IMMEDIATELY YOU READ THIS MAIL.
03 February 2006

Quote:
Dear Josef,

Thanks for this mail.

Am very sorry for the incident and i have sen the news as you attached.

Please kindly send down the money $4200 as i adviced in the last mail so that every arrengement will be concluded here immediately for a telegraphic transfer into your account over there in the U.S.A.

Please kindly it immediately and forward me the payment information so that i can conclude all immediately.

am waiting to recieve the payment information immediately you read this mail.

My regards to madge and others.

YOURS BROTHER
DR GEORGE KAWMI

Subject: RE: KINDLY SEND DOWN THE $4200 IMMEDIATELY YOU READ THIS MAIL.
04 February 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

Your e-mail is greatly appreciated. Thank you for the kind words, and also for your concern.

I am busy keeping Madge comfortable. The accident did not bother me much, because I have seen so much while on the Fire Department, but Madge was badly shaken. She is having trouble sleeping.

My sincere apologies for any inconvenience this has caused you.

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

Subject: expecting the payment information
04 February 2006

Quote:
Dear Josef,

Thanks for your mail.

Please and please take good care of her,you know woman little thing gives them shock but i know that the God i worship says it is not our portion.

Also i will like you to kindly look into this matter as urgency matter ok.Kindly send down the payment information of the $4200, as stated in my last mail to you so that all arrengement and documentations for the immediately telegraphic transfer will be concluded at once by tuesday so that you can be expecting the money into your account.

Please kindly make the payment immediately through western union money transfer on the as i stated in my last mail.

please i will be waiting for the payment information soonest.

my kind regards

Yours Brother

Dr George Kawmi.

also i will advice you to call me immediately on 011 228 9166 855 immediately you make the payment.

Subject: RE: expecting the payment information
05 February 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

Madge is beginning to feel better now. I am taking good care her.

Dr. Kawmi, before I can send you any money, we will have to wait for the insurance payment from the accident. $6,000 in cash was in our suitcase, and it was swept up like garbage by the road crews after the accident.

Our airline tickets might be refundable because of the accident, but we have not found out yet... so you see, money is tight.

We cannot afford to send you anything right now. Sorry!

Pete advises that he has submitted the insurance claim for us, and we will find out in a few weeks. I hope that will be OK.

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

-----------------------------------------

i told you earlier on my previous mail that i have a spam flu which means some people using software hackers to peep through my mail ID and use it for scam work i have never done that before and i wont do such in my life,now can you the reason why i told you that i need a personal laptop that you indeed bought it for me this delay cause me to go to cyber cafe when i heard to email you because i dont have much time in office to send mail due to my work and you know that assuming i have my own PCs it woill be safe for me and there wont be any sort email scam and viruses that deflect scammers. So please think about this. - Professor Charles Soludo

Last edited by Joe-Edson on Sat Mar 18, 2006 4:22 pm; edited 3 times in total
Joe-Edson
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Subject: RE: expecting the payment information
05 February 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

Madge is beginning to feel better now. I am taking good care her.

Dr. Kawmi, before I can send you any money, we will have to wait for the insurance payment from the accident. $6,000 in cash was in our suitcase, and it was swept up like garbage by the road crews after the accident.

Our airline tickets might be refundable because of the accident, but we have not found out yet... so you see, money is tight.

We cannot afford to send you anything right now. Sorry!

Pete advises that he has submitted the insurance claim for us, and we will find out in a few weeks. I hope that will be OK.

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

Subject: thanks for your kind understanding
05 February 2006

Quote:
Dear Josef,

Well i have heard you and i pray for everthing to be fine.

You know that i have put in all i ahve with me here and it is left with this little balance that is why,so kindly try as much as you can because we have not much time in this please.few week will be to long so kindly find away and send it immediately ok.
i will be waiting for the payment information.

my regards madge.

Yours Dr Kawmi.

Subject: RE: thanks for your kind understanding
06 February 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

Do you want me to borrow the money from Raymond? Otherwise, it will take a few weeks.

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

Dr. Kawmi advises Mr. Edsonian to borrow the money from his son, Raymond Edsonian (so that Dr. Kawmi can steal it�isn�t that nice????).

Subject: KINDLY BORROW IT FROM HIM IMMEDIATELY
06 February 2006

Quote:
Dear Josef,

Thanks for this mail.

How is madge today i hioe geting better to God be the glory.

Please Kindly Borrow it from him immediately and send it at once ok.

Am waiting for the payment information first thing in the morning so that all can be concluded please.

Untill I recieve the information because the few weeks will jeopardize all the arrengement.

My Regards to all ok.

YOURS BROTHER
DR GEORGE KAWMI.

Subject: RE: KINDLY BORROW IT FROM HIM IMMEDIATELY
06 February 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

Thank you for the prompt response. I appreciate you working with me.

Did you incur any costs in trying to meet us at the airport? I would like to reimburse you for those costs, also.

Please advise, and I will borrow the funds from Raymond and send it to you as an apology and a measure of good faith.

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

Subject: KINDLY SEND IT IMMEDIATELY AND CALL ME ON 011 228 9166 855
07 February 2006

Quote:
Dear Josef Edsonian,

Thanks for your prompt response to mail i really appricate it much based on the urgency of this matter at this time kindly keep it up.

As you demanded,yes i spent much money because i can over there with the lawyer and we stayed from the 25th uptill the 28th which almost four days and in the hotel all expensis was take care by me,also the fare which almost got me indepted i have to send the balance of our hotel bills from lome when i got back home because i expected that by the time we meet the expensis will be less on my side but all unfortunate it went that way but i still give GOD the glory.

If you want to make it up to me it will be appriciated.All i will tell you is to add up what ever your feel that will be good for me to the $4200 that we needed now to conclude all transfer documents and arrengement so that this transfer will take effect immediately before the board of directors meeting coming up any moment from now as soon as we hear from our head office.

Please collect it from Rayment and send it immediately as i have adviced in this privious mail on this names as stated below ;

RECIEVERS NAME. MR JAJAH MORRIS
ADDRESS 315 RUE DE FRANCE LOME
TOGO WEST AFRICA.
TEL 9166 855

SENDERS NAME.....YOURS
ADDRESS...YOURS.
MTCN OR CONTROLE NUMBERS.......YOU WILL COLLECT FROM THE AGENT.
TEST QUESTION........ ( LOME)
TEXT ANSWER........ (TOGO)
AMOUNT SENT...........$

Kindly send the money immediately as i have adviced above and forward the payment information at once so that we can conclude at once.

Thanks and remain blessed,my kind regards to madge and others.

Am waiting for the payment information immediately and kindly give me a call on 011 228 9166 855 immediately it is done to hand over the payment information

Yours Brother/Partner
DR GEORGE KAWMI
011 228 9166 855

Subject: RE: KINDLY SEND IT IMMEDIATELY AND CALL ME ON 011 228 9166 855
07 February 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

Would it be OK if I send you an even $5,000? That is the amount Madge suggested. Raymond said that he will lend us whatever money we need.

Let me have your address, and Madge will mail you a check.

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

Dr. Kawmi can almost smell the money, but then he gets careless when discussing his phobia of receiving a payment by check.

Subject: kindly forget about the check and go to www.westernunion.com and locate an agent near you
07 February 2006

Quote:
Dear Josef,

Thanks for this immediate response to my mail,i realy appriciate it much.

Also the $5000 is ok as far as you are pleased with it.

But there is no point writing or send check to me,kindly go to western union money transfer or money gramm the one near to you and send it immediately and have the mtcn information send to me immediately,just use the information as i have stated below.

GO TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY AND SEND IT SO THAT IT WILL BE RECIEVED IMMEDIATELY TODAY OK.

TOGO WEST AFRICA.
TEL 9166 855

SENDERS NAME.....YOURS
ADDRESS...YOURS.
AMOUNT SENT...........$

Kindly send the money immediately as i have adviced above and forward the payment information to me immediately to save our time ok,the check will take almost 7 working days to get here and will also take four to five days to clear over there so kindly send it immediately through western union money transfer ok my dear..

i will be going on two hours break now and i will be hoping to see and have the payment information immediately i resum in the next two hours ok.please don't fail to send it immediately you read this mail to make sure the payment informations is here in my email before the hours ok.

Yours Brother/Partner
DR GEORGE KAWMI
011 228 9166 855

Mr. Edsonian always likes the idea of sending a check, and notices that it will only delay things a week or two (according to Dr. Kawmi�s poorly written pleadings in the previous e-mail).

Subject: RE: kindly forget about the check and go to www.westernunion.com and locate an agent near you
08 February 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

Thank you for the nice e-mail. Madge is feeling much better.

FYI, I will write the $5,000 check to Mr. Jajah Morris, and mail it to the address today. Sorry, but I do not know where there is a Western Union office.

We don't mind if there is a little delay for the letter and check to reach Mr. Morris.

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

In an attempt to get Dr. Kawmi more fired up, Mr. Edsonian mailed an envelope to Mr. Morris that was torn open and resealed with Scotch-tape. Inside was an official looking �Resealed by Postal Authority� notice (no check, though) plus a print-out of Mr. Edsonian�s Feb 8 e-mail. The notice may be viewed here:
http://photobucket.com/albums/e116/joe-edson/?action=view&current=Mail-Notice.jpg

Dr. Kawmi never mentioned receiving the envelope.

Oh, no!!! Dr. Kawmi gets a bit nervous, because Mr. Edsonian�s money is evidently on the way, but the payment is in a format that will be useless (because the thieving Lads do not typically use their real names� for obvious reasons).

Subject: kindly send it immeditely through western union money transfer and forward the payment ...
08 February 2006

Quote:
Dear Josef,

Thanks for this mail.

Please and please do not send any check ok because it will be useless because there is no bank that bank that can cash it over here so it will not make any meaning ok.

I will advice you to go through this site www.westernunion.com or www.moneygram.com and locate an agent near you ok and go there to make the payment immediately and collect the MTCN NUMBERS AND THE TEST QUESTION AND ANSWERS AS I ADVICED AND STATED IN MY PRIVIOUS MAIL.

SO KINDLY GO THROUGH THE SITE AND GET THE AGENT NEAR OR CLOSE TO YOU AND SEND DOWN THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY OK.

JUST FORGET ABOUT THE CHECK IT WILL NOT MAKE ANY MEANING BECAUSE THIS IS AFRICA A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY AND ALSO LOME TOGO IS THE LAST TO DEVELOPMENT IN AFRICA SOME OF THOSE FAICILITIES YOU ENJOY THERE IS NOT YET HERE OK.

So kindly go to western union money transfer immediately yoiu read this mail and send the money as i have adviced

RECIEVER MR JAJAH MORRIS
ADDRESS 315 RUE DE FRANCE
LOME TOGO WEST AFRICA.
SENDER NAME......YOURS
SENDER ADDRESS.......YOURS
MTCN......(YOU WILL COLLECT FROM THE AGENT)
TEST QUESTION........(LOME)
TEST ANSWER.........(TOGO)

Kindly go immediately and do it and get back to me ok.

I am waiting for the payment information immediately.

My Regards to madge.

Yours Brother/Partner
Dr George Kawmi.
011 228 9166 855.

Well, things start to get just a little bit tense. The happy discussions that Dr. Kawmi and Mr. Edsonian used to enjoy now appear to be officially over.

Subject: RE: kindly send it immeditely through western union money transfer and forward the payment ...
08 February 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

I wish you had told me about these problems with a check sooner.

Why did you give me the MAILING ADDRESS of Mr. Morris?

Your previous e-mails also indicated that a check would be FINE... a minor delay, not a worthless piece of paper.

You SAID it would take 3 or 4 days for a mailed check to clear, after being delivered in 5 -7 days.

Now, we will have to drive back to Bel-Aire Grocery to see if the mail has already been picked up. Bel-Aire is where we mailed the check this morning.

Madge is very upset right now about your poor instructions, and the fact that you are making us run all over town. I am not very happy about it, either.

Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

Dr. Kawmi seems to hope that using the word �kindly� will work some magic.

Subject: Thanks for your kind understanding
09 February 2006

Quote:
Dear Josef,

I am no happy with this mail at all because there was no a time that i told you that the check will be valid because in the first place i made you to understand that it can not be cashed over here,secondly that it will delay the whole process.

There is no way madge will be upset in my instructions because i told you that you should sent the money immediately through western union transfer,you suggested check which i objected because it will not make any meaning.

So kindly stop that arregengment and send the mmoney immediately as i have adviced through western union money transfer which will get here immediately with the next munite and we continue immediately to make sure that everything is concluded.

Please do send it immediately and kindly forward all the payment information to me in this email at once ok.

I will be waiting to have the information soonest ok.

My Regards to madge.

Yours Dr George Kawmi.

Mr. Edsonian decides to use Dr. Kawmi�s own words against him, since Dr. Kawmi�s memory seems to be a bit faulty.

Subject: RE: Thanks for your kind understanding
09 February 2006

Quote:
Dear Dr. Kawmi,

Please explain YOUR comment below... YOU said a check would clear in FIVE DAYS.

Date: Feb 7 2006
ok,the check will take almost 7 working days to get here and will also take four to five days to clear.

I do NOT appreciate being given poor instructions, and then you blame ME for your lousy instructions. That is insulting to the Edsonian Family Name.

FYI, the $5,000 check was picked up by the U.S.Mail yesterday before we got to Bel-Aire Grocery. So, the solution is very simple... just have Mr. Morris deposit the check into your account, and then we can proceed as planned.

Please put all of your fears to rest, and be assured that Madge and I will certainly forgive you, if you immediately apologize for insulting the Edsonian Family Name.

Thank you!

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

More futile explanations by Dr. Kawmi.

Subject: i hope you could understand me here
09 February 2006

Quote:
Dear Josef Edsonian,

I have gone through your mail and mine as you have quated.

But i will say there is nothing to bring a problem at this stage,all i mean is that there is no way the check can be of any use for us because it can not nbe cashed here ok.

That is why i have to tell you to put a stop to it and kindly send it immediately through western union so that it can get here at once to enable us meet our demand and have this concluded this time ok my brother.i have not in any way called you and madge a liar or rather mean to insult you which i did not do,so my dear kindly understand and reason with so that we can workout this at this time.

We have not misunderstood ourselves ever in this business and will not so please kindly understand me and let move forward on this project.

With all this little words of mine,i will want you to kindly send down the money through western union money transfer because the check will not be usefull over here ok my brother.

Am waiting to hear and recieve the payment informations.Also tell madge not to be angry with me it will soon be over ok.

I will be happy to get your positive response because with your am tensed now because i don't know where and who to go to at this stage,also how can i start making changes again before the bank and how will do it for please and please kindly understand me in this mail and keep to your promise and do it immediately so that w can work this out ok.

untill i recieve the vpayment information.

Yours Brother
Dr George Kawmi

Subject: RE: i hope you could understand me here
09 February 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

Thank you for the attempted explanations, but the e-mail you just sent was not an accurate reflection of your previous instructions to me.

Once again, here is what you told me previously:

Date: Feb 7 2006
ok,the check will take almost 7 working days to get here and will also take four to five days to clear.

If you insist on calling both Madge and me liars, then our business together is hereby ENDED.

The Honorable Edsonian Family Name shall not be insulted for any amount of wealth or money.

Thank you anyway for offering to include us in your transaction.

Good day, Sir.

- Josef Edsonian

Subject: SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OK MY DEAR
10 February 2006

Quote:
Dear Josef Edsonian,

Thanks for this mail,also i have not in any way insulted you and your family and will not.Well i am realy sorry for that,this is all i meant by that mail"""But there is no point writing or send check to me,kindly go to western union money transfer or money gramm the one near to you and send it immediately and have the mtcn information send to me immediately,just use the information as i have stated below.

GO TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY AND SEND IT SO THAT IT WILL BE RECIEVED IMMEDIATELY TODAY OK.

TOGO WEST AFRICA.
TEL 9166 855

SENDERS NAME.....YOURS
ADDRESS...YOURS.
AMOUNT SENT...........$

Kindly send the money immediately as i have adviced above and forward the payment information to me immediately to save our time ok,the check will take almost 7 working days to get here and will also take four to five days to clear over there so kindly send it immediately through western union money transfer ok my dear""""checks over here takes time to clear and be through if their bank branch is over.

And in this case there is no how and way that will be cashed here because you we are in ghana now it can be posible because they are developed and civilized more than us,togo is the last developing country in africa so a lot of modern facilities are not yet here,please kindly understand me my dear.

That is why i have to put it clear to you that the check will make no sence and it can not be cashed over here,this is not the first time we have this kind of check issue in our bank here which is one of the biggest banking insitution here,so please my dear brother kindly send the money through western union money transfer and let us avoid this agguement to save our time.You know that there is no way i can mislead you in this project because if i mislead you that means that i am decieving my ownself.

So kindly undertand me and send down the money as i have adviced through the western union money transfer.Just instruct them to return the check to you please.

I hope you could understand me now and send down the money so the we can proceed ok.

Untill i see and recieve the payment information.

My regards to madge and please let her accept my appology on any inconveneces that my instruction have caused please.

Yours Brother
Dr George Kawmi.

Subject: RE: SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OK MY DEAR
12 February 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

Thank you for the very long e-mail; I assume that it is full of explanations and apologies.

I am very tired now, so I will print it out and read your e-mail later.

Let us know when the check arrives.

Meanwhile, have a super weekend!!

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

Subject: please just forget the idea of the check ok
12 February 2006

Quote:
Dear Brother Josef,

Thanks for this mail and i am relaxed with it.

Please and Please kindly forget about the idea of check and send the money through western union transafer if you realy want help this transaction.

Please the check can not be cashed here,so it is of no use.

No bank can pay it over here so kindly call the check back,also that kindly of check must be inssured to avoid lost because of things happing over here in africa.

Therefore i am advicing you to cancile the idea of the check and send it through western union money transfer.

Please am waiting for the payment information as soon as you read the mail.

Yours Brother
Dr George Kawmi.

Mr. Edsonian actually performs a quick search on the internet to find some banks in Lome Togo that would be able to cash a check from the U.S.A. No banks were located (perhaps Dr. Kawmi was correct after all), but no big deal� Mr. Edsonian simply makes up some good-sounding nonsense for Dr. Kawmi to think about.

Subject: RE: please just forget the idea of the check ok
13 February 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

I have great news for you, Dr. Kawmi!!!

FYI, you will be very happy to learn that Madge and I drove downtown to our Wells Fargo Bank this morning, and the Bank Manager investigated and confirmed that there are many, many banks in Lome Togo which will be able to accept our check for deposit. It will really be no problem at all.

Then, the Bank Manager printed a complete list of preferred banks in Lome Togo that are pre-approved for quickly clearing checks that have been issued from the U.S.A. The phone numbers and addresses for each bank is also included on the list!!!

Finally, we were advised that all checks will clear in 3 business days if a bank from the pre-approved list is used for the deposit.

Anyway, I will have our wonderful and handsome son Raymond scan in the list of pre-approved banks this weekend, and then we send it to you via e-mail. You and Mr. Morris may look at the list, and then simply choose a bank near your office.

Now, wasn't that easy? You see, one thing about being on the Fire Department is that I learned to "GET THE JOB DONE!!!"

I don't mean to boast, but Madge is really very proud of how quickly I can get things accomplished. She is taking me out to dinner tonight at the Macaroni Grill Restaurant to celebrate!!! My favorite things to eat there are the Seasoned Bread & Balsamic Vinegar, and the Clam Chowder Soup.

Simply advise us when the check has been deposited into the bank of your choice.

It has been truly our pleasure to assist you on this issue, Dr. Kawmi. You may rest assured that, once again, I have everything under control.

Hopefully, you have learned something valuable today from me, Dr. Kawmi... "Never Give Up!!!" That is another motto that I was taught at the Fire Department.

Finally, please never again refer to any men as "dear". In the USA, that means that you are a homosexual. Did you know that? Are you really a homosexual, Dr. Kawmi???

Have a super weekend!

Your Teacher, Mentor, and Friend,
- Josef Edsonian
(Fire Captain, Retired)

Subject: is a pleasure knowing you.
13 February 2006

Quote:
Mr Josef Edsonian,

Your mail are welcomed.

Well i must get to you when i see the check,but i know that the check can not get here beacuse it must be insured and alot of things happens here every day.But why you are not helping this tranaction.I can't because i needed you to be involved in this murtual benefit so that we can dinne together for the fact that your accoun,t is needed to for transfer and allow you to jeopardize this my years effort ok.

Kindly send the money as i have adviced if you are part of me or you forget about it.

I know that you are rich and balance,but i over not so that i why involved my self in this and have invested much to see that this my dream comes through.

So if you are not sending this money through western union as i have adviced,kindly forget about this transaction and mind and controle your family.

I will look for who is that willing to follow my directives because i know how much i have put in this project ok,i knows how to controle the bank regarding the change of beneficiary.

Thanks for your little effort and as soon as i am through with this i will contact you from where ever i am to let you that i still conclude this transaction.

My kind regards to madge and all members of your family.

Yours Dr Kawmi.

Subject: RE: is a pleasure knowing you.
14 February 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

Your latest note was received by the Edsonian Family.

Fine. Then we drop out of your transaction. Go ahead and find another volunteer. No hard feelings.

Just have Mr. Morris tear up our $5,000 check when it arrives at your office in Lome Togo.

Tomorrow morning, Madge and I will drive downtown to the Bank again, and issue a "stop payment" on the check.

FYI, we really do not appreciate the way that you are constantly insulting the beautiful Edsonian Family Name, and then claiming that I am the one delaying things.

Madge and Raymond both agree that I was the only one making fast progress and getting things done in this transaction, while the only things you constantly said were "No, No, No!!!".

We certainly do not understand your odd methods of doing business over there. No wonder nothing good has ever been produced over there in Africa. Don't you people have any common sense at all over there?

We also don't understand how I can quickly and effectively learn more than you about all of the banks in Lome Togo, and you are actually living over there and know nothing!! Oh, well. And I learned it all in only 10 minutes.

Raymond said that you must be a complete idiot or something, but I told him that was a bit harsh... you probably were simply not aware of how to study and perform proper research because you have an easy desk job and do nothing but sit around all day long eating donuts in your stuffed chair on wheels. Then Raymond and I agreed that you are probably fat and lazy; and don't know how to do any real work (like being on the Fire Department), but that it is not your fault that you live in such a lousy and inefficient country such as Africa. We truly feel sorrow and pity for you and your entire family.

Thanks anyway for everything, Dr. Kawmi.

When you collect your millions of dollars, you should come over and live in the absolute best country that ever existed - The United States of America!

Good Day, Dr. Kawmi. It has been a pleasure being your friend and trying to help you in your struggles.

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian
(Fire Captain, Retired)

<<< Nothing from Dr. Kawmi for several weeks. >>>

Mr. Edsonian decides to cast another fish hook into Dr. Kawmi�s pond. Perhaps Dr. Kawmi would enjoy making a few trips to the Western Union office, or maybe a few trips to his local Post Office... his choice.

Subject: RE: is a pleasure knowing you.
02 March 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

Hello again. I assume that you found another volunteer.

FYI, the insurance company finally did agree to replace the laptop computer that was destroyed in the accident. Madge insists that we send you the laptop, since we promised it to you and she feels guilty.

Let me know if you want it.

Take care!

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

A prompt reply confirms that Dr. Kawmi is still available for some action.

Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL.
02 March 2006

Quote:
Brother Josef

Thanks for mail,i thought that you have forgeting everything about me but i still thank God to hear from you.

Well Mr Josef,uptill now i have not found any person thou i have not looked for anyone since then because i am trying to take my time to avoid what happened during my dealings with you not to repeat itself as i dont know who to trust anymore,so am just praying to God that anytime i start searching for who to help me out he should direct a good and trustworthy someone that will follow my advice and directives to make this transfer a success.

As you have requested,my dear it pleases me to do and concluded this transaction with you based on your level of marturity and your status over there in america which i feel that will re-assure of my security and the confidenciality of this project untill we conclude our investiment programm over under youir controle,but i know that it was the work of the devil,So Mr Josef i will appricate you in this deal if you are still willing to help me out which i know that you are.

For the labtop,i will realy appricate it if it pleases you to give it to me,you can send it through UPS ON MY NAME MR GEORGE KAWMI WHERE Y WIFE' WORKS AND TELL THEM THAT IT IS A CALL COLLECT SERVICETO AVOID LOST OF AND YOU GIVE THEM MY NUMBER AND SEND ME THE TRACKING NUMBERS FOR THE COLECTION.

kindly get back to me as soon as posible and also your chance is still open on this transaction ok.

Awaiting to for urgent response.

My regards and thanks to madge ok

Yours Brother
Dr GEORGE

Subject: RE: THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL.
03 March 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

All we need is your mailing address, and then we will ship the laptop computer over to you.

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

06 March 2006

Quote:
Dear Josef,

Thanks for your mail,am very sorry for this delay.

Please kindly send it through Fedex with the name of my sister inlaw's Name DOTSE ADJO KAFUI Address 15 Rue bulvard de kara lome Togo.

This was as a result of the detailed information my wife gave me about their own office,she adviced that i should use fedex instead of UPS because of loses of people packages and items before getting to their office so that she will not advice me to you there service and moreover she sister is incharge of all packages that comes to fedex,that is why i advice you to send it through them.But take good note of this,MAKE SURE YOU GIVE THEM MY NUMBER TO CALL ME UP WHEN IT GETS HERE 919 57 00 SO THAT THE CALL ME TO NOTIFY ME OF THE ARRIVAL.

Also you did noty say anything about the continuation of in the project?also i would have adviced that you sell the laptop and turn it to cash and send it over to me so that i can use it to pay for the documents as i told you before because my problem now is cash just to make sure this documents is procured because that is the only thing holding this transfer for now.How have you to say about this?

Am waiting to hear from you.

Thanks for your Regards and my greetings to Madge.

Yours Dr KAWMI

06 March 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

Thank you for the note.

So, you would like to receive cash instead of the laptop? Please advise.

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

Dr. Kawmi confirms that he would rather visit his local Western Union office right away, instead of waiting a few weeks for a laptop computer to be delivered.

Subject: i will prefare Cash
07 March 2006

Quote:
Dear Josef,

Thanks for this mail.Well as you knows that what is holding this transaction now is money just to get these remaning certificates so that the bank can transfer this money immediately that is why.

As i told you before if i can have the $4200 that is the balance for the two certificates i will be happy because this transaction is giving me much concern just to make sure it is out of africa as a whole.

I will still plead and advice that if you can still send the money to me through western union money transfer on the name as i have given you before now...

PLEASE GO TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY AND SEND IT SO THAT IT WILL BE RECIEVED IMMEDIATELY TODAY OK.

TOGO WEST AFRICA.
TEL 9166 855
SENDERS NAME.....YOURS
ADDRESS...YOURS.
AMOUNT SENT...........$

And kindly contact the bank immediately with the bank account information where you will want them to transfer this $20.5m into while i conclude with the lawyer and the documents from the misitries so that he can submitt to the bank to enable them conclude and effect the transfer at once ok.

The labtop is very very good but for now my problem and concern is to make sure that the bank transfer this money out of africa that is why i plead that if you can do it for me and you it will help us no matter how much we have before so kindly reason with me and do me the favour you will not regrate it Mr Josef,So lets not mind our differences in the past ok

I will be waiting for the payment information if you can do it if me.

My regards To Madge.

Yours Dr George Kwami

Mr. Edsonian remembers Dr. Kawmi�s early history of ignoring questions about the Fire Department, and decides to start to pushing on that issue a bit, just to see what happens.

Subject: RE: i will prefare Cash
07 March 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

Thank you for the update.

All we have is $1,600 sent to us from the insurance company to replace the laptop computer. You see, Raymond has decided that he does not want to loan us any money to send you, because he wants to install a swimming pool in his backyard instead for his family.

Sorry!

But we will go out and buy you a new laptop this weekend, and try to ship it over to you early next week.

Please send us your shipping address.

Also, you never answered any of my previous questions about the Fire Department over there in Africa. What can you tell me about it? I wanted to see some Fire Departments on our vacation, and with our vacation cancelled by the accident, I saw nothing. I would appreciate anything you can tell me.

Have you ever had to call the Fire Department for help? What happened?

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

Dr Kawmi replies with some off-script discussions of his �labtop� and the Fire Department in Africa.

07 March 2006

Quote:
Dear Josef,

Thanks for this mail i really appriciate it.

Based on this response i have found out that you really want to help me out from this,please i will advice you to kindly forget about buying the labtop and send down the $1.600 to me immediately you read this mail so that i will pay it to them as half payment while i still look for the balance of the requested charges for the certificates
ok my dear.Just forget about the labtop because as soon as this money is transferd successfully i will have the chance to look for a better labtop to suit my investment of there please reason with me.

I will still plead and advice that you send the money to me through western union money transfer on the name as i have given you before now...

PLEASE GO TO WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY AND SEND IT SO THAT IT WILL BE RECIEVED IMMEDIATELY TODAY OK.

TOGO WEST AFRICA.
TEL 9166 855
SENDERS NAME.....YOURS
ADDRESS...YOURS.
AMOUNT SENT...........$1.600

Well Mr Josef,you can not believe this over here in africa we do not talk of fire department because it is no more in existance there department have been a forgone issue no more in the burget because the government is not ready to spend their money on them,no salary no mentenace of the vehiecles infact my dear this is africa third world conutry not you people in the western world enjoying that is why you see that i want this money out immediately so that i will come over there where every facilities is inform and work with order.

Mr Josef,could you believe that nobody remember or think of the fire fighters when there is a disaster because even their office telephones are no more working only people you see there is the security men that guide the left over propertise from been bogled by the area boys and toughts.

Please forget about west africa we are backwards Mr Josef.

I will be waiting for the payment information immediately kindly do it for me i will be happy been with you in person because you give me the marturity i want kindly keep it up.

Please tell Madge i always ask of her and all my regards to her based on the way she handly this matter with you despite that we have not seen or meet in person,which is my prayer and expectation on day.

Yours Dr George Kwami

Since Dr. Kawmi finally discusses the Fire Department in Africa, he gets rewarded with a long script from Mr. Edsonian�s standard files (so Dr. Kawmi can waste a little time reviewing the text; searching for nuggets of information regarding his expected payment).

08 March 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

Thank you for the nice e-mail, and your discussion of the African Fire Department.

I am so sorry to hear that there are no Fire Department services in your area.

Most people never want to call the Fire Department for help, but they are very glad when the Fire Department arrives to assist.

As you know, I was on the Fire Department for many years, and am now retired, but it was the best job in the world.

My first emergency response on the Fire Department was over 30 years ago, but I still remember it like it was yesterday.

After spending 12 weeks in the Fire Fighter training class, way back in the Summer of 1973, I was anxious to respond to some real emergencies.

As a new Probationary Fire Fighter, the Chief assigned me to Ladder 6 in the downtown section of the City. It was my first day on duty at Station 6. After meeting all of the men, getting a locker & bunk, and inspecting the equipment on Ladder 6; I was assigned to spend the rest of the morning polishing the wheels on Ladder 6. I listened for the alarm while working, but nothing seemed to be happening.

Around noon, the alarm klaxon in Station 6 sounded. We were all just sitting down to lunch (soup and sandwiches), and the talking in our kitchen ceased immediately.

This was it... my first emergency response!

A loud voice from Central Dispatch advised everyone that a child was trapped inside a machine at a local Bel-Aire supermarket. The voice assigned Ladder 6, Heavy Rescue 6, Engine 6, and Paramedic 6. As the men were running to the rigs, we were also advised that a Battalion Chief and the Police Department would be responding with lights and sirens, so to be careful while going through intersections on the trip to the scene.

After putting on my fire helmet, I climbed into the seat behind the Apparatus Operator (driver), and buckled my seatbelt.

We pulled out of the Station within 30 seconds, and responded quickly through the busy noon traffic, with sirens blaring. The Captain was honking the air horn almost constantly to move the traffic out of the way.

Our large Ladder 6 rig was first in the loud parade, racing down the busy street. I could see the other rigs following us in the path through the traffic that we had cleared.

All of the Fire Fighters and Paramedics were very concerned that the child had been crushed inside the large pressing machines that are used to flatten the hundreds of cardboard shipping boxes after the groceries have been unloaded and put on the shelves every day. No one said anything, but I could see it in all of their faces.

Nobody ever enjoys going on emergency calls when there are injuries, but an injured child are the worst calls.

Our fire units were racing around corners, and even driving on the wrong side of the road at times when traffic was stopped at the traffic signals, and we were driving as fast as we could. I looked out of the window as we drove, and saw fear in the motorist's eyes as we were passing them, because of the speed and noise that was racing past right outside of their little stopped cars.

My heart was pounding, as I was not sure what to expect, and I did not know if I would be able to keep my cool under stress.

The Captain turned around from his front seat perch, and motioned for me to go with him inside when we arrived at the scene. We could not talk inside of the rig when the sirens and air horns were sounding.

Upon arrival at the supermarket, the customers were simply shopping and loading bags of groceries in their cars, as though this was just another ordinary day. They did not realize the tragic situation that I was about to witness, because the crushing machines are usually in the back of the stores.

Ladder 6 and Engine 6 stopped in front of the giant Bel-Aire Grocery. Heavy Rescue 6 and Paramedic 6 drove past us, and continued around to rear of the store. A few kids (and their Dads) came running over to see what was happening, and the Captain asked them to please stay back. We could hear other approaching sirens in the distance; it was probably the Police or the Battalion Chief. Every single one of us had already put on our latex rubber surgical gloves, because we silently feared that there would be a significant amount of blood.

The Store Manager came out to meet us as we were getting out of Ladder 6, and he did not seem to be very concerned. I thought that was quite odd, and then thought perhaps that we were too late. The Fire Fighters from Engine 6 ran up behind us, and I noticed that they also had their surgical gloves already on their hands. In addition, they carried their tool boxes, paramedic boxes, axes, prybars, and a small hydraulic jack. One Fire Fighter was pulling a large yellow tarp out of the rear of Engine 6, which I knew would be used for covering the body in case we were too late. It is very strange how your eyes will notice trivial things like that in an emergency situation, but I have found that it happens at every single emergency call.

We followed the Manager into the store, and standing right there in front by the Customer Service counter was a cute little boy about 3 years old, crying quietly with his Mommy. His entire right hand was stuck inside the delivery door of a gumball machine.

The Captain smiled a very thankful smile, and then radioed into his walkie-talkie "Ladder 6 and Engine 6, 10-7 at Bel-Aire Grocery. Child with hand stuck in gumball machine. Cancel full response. All other units return to quarters. Estimated time out; 10 minutes." He kneeled down and gently comforted the little boy. The little guy was afraid that he would be arrested, and the Captain laughed gently and told him not to worry about that. A large crowd of shoppers was quickly gathering around to watch. The little boy dried his tears, and put his free hand on the Captain's heavy coat.

Before I knew it, the other Fire Fighters has quickly disassembled the face of the gumball machine, and then the little guy was completely free. He was given 2 gumballs, which the Captain paid 2 nickel coins into the machine. The Mommy thanked us for the fast response, and the little boy gave the Captain a hug as the gumball machine was being reassembled. I did not catch the little boy's name, but he did insist on coming outside with his Mommy to take a look at the big fire rigs that had responded to the emergency incident. The Captain lifted him up to the front seat of Ladder 6, and even let him honk the air horn twice. The Store Manager requested that we not honk the horn anymore, and then everyone laughed loudly.

The Apparatus Operator turned off the flashing red lights, and both rigs drove slowly out of the large parking lot. The little boy and his Mommy were still standing in front of the store and watching us drive away, waving. We all waved back. The Captain radioed to Central Dispatch "Ladder 6 and Engine 6 are 10-8. Available and returning to quarters."

On the slow trip back to Station 6, it was a happy time. Everyone laughed hysterically about the entire incident for months afterward, even other crews who were not on duty that day. I was so glad it was only minor a gumball machine problem.

Of course, I have seen much worse since that first day so very long ago. But that was my first emergency call as a Probationary Fire Fighter, and I will never forget it. Ever.

There are many other emergency calls that I have responded to since that first day, and some of those were terrible calls that I wish could be forgotten.

Anyway, back to business.

Madge and I will go over to the bank this afternoon and cash the insurance check.

However, Madge and I do not know where a Western Union office is located. Can you please assist me in locating one? We live in Rio Linda, California 95673 USA.

Then, we will send you the cash wire of $1,600 on Thursday morning. FYI, Madge and I are leaving Thursday afternoon to spend a week at Raymond's mountain cabin in Lake Tahoe. If I can't locate a Western Union office by tomorrow, then you will have to wait another week to get your money.

Did the $5,000 check ever arrive? No matter - we stopped payment on it.

Thanks!

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

Subject: kindly type in www.westernunion.com you will be adviced on the nearest agent arround you.
08 March 2006

Quote:
Mr Josef,

Please kindly copy this(http://www.westernunion.com/info/selectCountry.asp ) and please where you type in www.yahoo.com and wait a while it will open the page where you will see (Find Agent Locations Around the World) then you click on it and the page where you will put in your address Rio Linda, California 95673 USA. and you will find many agent near or close to you.

Kindly try and locate them before the end of today your working hours there and send them money to me as i have stated in my last mail.

Also i have thought that with your experience in the fire fighting department,can't we run a smaill fire fighting firm in africa under your suppervision directives here in my country and it will be registerd on your name as soon as we have this money tranfered to you over there and i will be serving as i re-presentative and associate,how do you look at it?

I mean during our investment time.

Am waiting to hear you comment on this with the payment information before your weekend trip ok Mr Josef.

Yours Dr Kwami

Subject: KINDLY THINK ABOUT THIS.
08 March 2006

Quote:
Mr Josef,

Thanks for this mail.am scared with your experiences infact let me tell you the truth i can not do that kind of job.

You people have the mind i can't.

Please for sending the money as you have adviced that i should help you locate the agent near you.Please kindly type in your computer (www.westernunion.com) or this (http://www.westernunion.com/info/selectCountry.asp ) then you will see find agent when the page opennthen click on it and it will open a page where you will type in your address ( Rio Linda, California 95673 USA. ) and it will give many western union agent and their office in california EVEN in Rio Linda,your city.

Please kindly follow my directives above you will locate the one very close to you.Please kindly send it as you promised before travling tomorrow ok so that by the ime you come back everything will be ready ok.

I will be glad to recieved the payment information in the morning my local time as you have much time over there now so please kindly try and send today or first in your morning based on time different.over here now as am sending this mail is 9.25 pm.

My regards to madge.

I waiting to recieve the payment information.

Yours
Dr George Kawmi.

Subject: RE: KINDLY THINK ABOUT THIS.
09 March 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

Thank you for the nice e-mail. I appreciate the detailed instructions on finding a Western Union office, and Madge found one that is actually in the Bel Aire Town Center, where we do all of our grocery shopping.

I will send you the $1,600 this afternoon.

Can I assume that you liked the story of my first day as a Probationary Fire Fighter? Attached is a picture of Station 6 (Ladder 6 and Engine 6 are parked in front).

Your suggestion about you and I helping to start a new Fire Department in Africa is a fantastic idea! There is a lot of used Fire Equipment (vehicles, hoses, nozzles, ladders, axes, breathing tanks & masks, gloves, turnout gear, fire boots, fire extinguishers, etc) here in the USA that we could purchase very cheaply and ship to Africa.

What would be the best town or city in Africa for us to implement your idea?

Your great idea will be the main item that I think about during the entire time that Madge and I are on vacation at Raymond's cabin in Lake Tahoe.

I will e-mail you after we send the money this afternoon, before we leave for the cabin.

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

- continued -

i told you earlier on my previous mail that i have a spam flu which means some people using software hackers to peep through my mail ID and use it for scam work i have never done that before and i wont do such in my life,now can you the reason why i told you that i need a personal laptop that you indeed bought it for me this delay cause me to go to cyber cafe when i heard to email you because i dont have much time in office to send mail due to my work and you know that assuming i have my own PCs it woill be safe for me and there wont be any sort email scam and viruses that deflect scammers. So please think about this. - Professor Charles Soludo

Last edited by Joe-Edson on Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:10 pm; edited 2 times in total
Joe-Edson
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Subject: RE: KINDLY THINK ABOUT THIS.
09 March 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

Thank you for the nice e-mail. I appreciate the detailed instructions on finding a Western Union office, and Madge found one that is actually in the Bel Aire Town Center, where we do all of our grocery shopping.

I will send you the $1,600 this afternoon.

Can I assume that you liked the story of my first day as a Probationary Fire Fighter? Attached is a picture of Station 6 (Ladder 6 and Engine 6 are parked in front).

Your suggestion about you and I helping to start a new Fire Department in Africa is a fantastic idea! There is a lot of used Fire Equipment (vehicles, hoses, nozzles, ladders, axes, breathing tanks & masks, gloves, turnout gear, fire boots, fire extinguishers, etc) here in the USA that we could purchase very cheaply and ship to Africa.

What would be the best town or city in Africa for us to implement your idea?

Your great idea will be the main item that I think about during the entire time that Madge and I are on vacation at Raymond's cabin in Lake Tahoe.

I will e-mail you after we send the money this afternoon, before we leave for the cabin.

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

Subject: kindly send the payment information to me before you leave to Raymond place today as you promised
09 March 2006

Quote:
Mr Josef,

Thanks for your mail.i really appreciate it and will get back you on that later today because i have a lot load of work in my office this morning from our head quaters because of the coming directors meeting here in our branch.

Also i will be pleased to recieve the payment infornation as you have promise first thing your morning time over there kindly kep to it.

Mr Josef,in my return mail later today after recieving your mail with the payment information,i have alot to tell you on some incident that hapen over here recently heavy desaster.

Untill i recieve from you

Yous Dr Kawmi

Another long semi-standard script is sent by Mr. Edsonian for Dr. Kawmi to search through for his payment nuggets.

Subject: RE: kindly send the payment information to me before you leave to Raymond place today as you promised
09 March 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

Thank you for the nice e-mail. Also, thank you for always sending your greetings to Madge! She thinks that you are a fine gentleman, as do I.

I certainly appreciate your detailed discussions of the Fire Department proposal for Africa. You also have some very good ideas for me to think about.

Dr. Kawmi, I laughed when I read that you were scared and would not be able to work on the Fire Department. You probably would have been OK on the Fire Department when you were young. Of course, you would have needed to be strong and honest, and also have common sense, good training, good equipment, a smart Captain, and other Fire Fighters that you could trust. Then, you would have been ready to do the job.

What did you get your Doctorate degree in? That must have been difficult to obtain, right? I never enjoyed trying to study confusing books. What school did you graduate from?

Did you know that the guys on the Fire Department who are the most dangerous are the ones who have no fear? They get themselves and others trapped in a fire, and then risk the lives of other Fire Fighters who have to go inside and do a rescue. I have seen it happen several times.

Being on the Fire Department is absolutely the best job ever. All the Fire Fighters agree on this point.

Although big fires were pretty rare, we did average several emergency calls per day from Station 6. Most were medical calls or traffic accidents, but we never knew what to expect (like the gumball incident). You can read the "Police - Fire Log" in the newspaper scan that I sent you of our accident on the way to the airport to get an idea of some of the calls Fire Fighters and Paramedics respond to (copy attached again in case you deleted it). Please read these Police - Fire Log incidents, and let me know if you have heard of things like that happening in Africa.

Some days, we got no emergency calls; other days we might get called out 20 times. Spring and summer were the busiest times, because people come outside more in good weather to do work or play, and then get themselves hurt� plus, things always catch fire easier in hot weather.

Of course, most Fire Fighters enjoy racing code 3 (lights, sirens, and air horns) to an incident, even if the call is not an emergency. I recall when a housewife called the Metro Fire business line, reported that she heard an odd little squeaking sound near the garage, confirmed there was no smell of natural gas, and asked for advice. The Dispatcher sent us (Ladder 6, Engine 6, Paramedic 6, and the Battalion Chief... all code 3) to her house. A Probie named John Gage was sent in to crawl under the house, and he located a minor water leak.

Then, I recall the time when an elderly lady passed away quietly at home, as expected and planned under Hospice terminal care. A relative called the mortuary to bring over the hearse to collect the body. However, the mortician said the deceased would need be officially pronounced dead first, by either a Doctor or Paramedics. So, the relative then called the Metro Fire business line and explained the situation, and was told "No Problem!" Ladder 6 and Paramedic 6 were immediately dispatched code 3 to the report of an "unresponsive elderly female". We all raced over there as fast & loud as possible, parked and blocked the narrow street, and then all the Fire Fighters and Paramedics ran inside the house without knocking as the neighbors came over to watch. That type of thing happened quite often; mostly due to lawyers and liability. But, we Fire Fighters always got a good laugh from those calls.

We were even got called out one night when a frightened lady called 911 at 2 AM in the morning. It was for a rat in her bathtub.

It seems like those calls are just as easy to remember as the big fire calls that we go out on.

However, I can tell you that the Fire Fighters and Paramedics are most irritated by the smelly homeless bums who like to regularly dial 911 to get a free ride to the hospital for a hot meal and a comfy bed. The Paramedics used to be frequently dispatched to "regular" bums during dinner time. It's not simply responding to the bum calls that is so irritating, but the fact that the Paramedic Squad is not available to repond to a true emergency when they are responding to a bum call instead. But, at least the Dispatchers were able to recognize the bums when they called 911, and the Chief issued a directive in 1996 that a Ladder or Engine did not have to respond anymore with the Paramedic Squads to the bum calls (but then the Police Department responded with the Paramedics instead, which did help to cut way down on the bum calls).

What types of emergencies happen in Africa? We would need to purchase equipment that would be appropriate.

I am looking forward to working closely with you on this Fire Department project.

FYI, the alternator in our car unfortunately failed this morning, and it was towed to the dealership for repairs. It will be ready tomorrow morning, so that is when Madge and I will be able to send you the $1,600 in funds that we promised. I apologize for the delay.

So, Madge and I will leave tomorrow afternoon instead for Lake Tahoe, and stay there on vacation until next Thursday or Friday.

Anyway, Dr. Kawmi, I will e-mail you a copy of the Western Union receipt tomorrow before we leave for Raymond's cabin. Once again, I sincerely apologize for the delay.

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

Subject: am waiting to hear from you immediately
09 Mar 2006

Quote:
Dear Josef,

Thanks for this mail and the photograph of your statation that is very nice,kindly send the payment information to me before you leave to Raymond place today as you promised also i have been thinking of this because i was thing that you will not like to get involved in fire fighting again based on your age now but from your mail i understand that you are still willing to work.

Brother Josef,i am telling you the gospel truth if we can make this arrengement stronge we will make much moneyand name if our service to people can be efficent and reliable,we will make it big time here and the government on a proper arregenment will be willing to be in our surpport by going into partnership with us as well.

Well as you requested,our country here in lome is good because there is no such idea over here,at least here will be our head office and another good place for this project is Ghana and Nigeria but that of nigeria i will surggest that it will be our last office because it will need so much attention and carefullness because of the thing that happens there everyday as we hear in the news and from the informations and instructions been given to us bankers regarding the fraudulent activites all over the world but if we enter into the good hands over there we will excel iin that country because they big country but by the time we start from here we can then think and travel to some part of west africa here and know where that is good for the invest ok.

If realy we can get all those fairly used equipement from there i will advice you to start making arrengement on how we can get them because it will benefit us very well.that is why we look for good people that is wise in business and investment,as you know we civil servents over here in africa are stock with our job only which took much of our time and thinking,this will be the best business we can do because my country here Togo is the last developing country in west africa and there are so many foriegn investors coming to get stand over in lome togo my country,alot of chinese and asia people coming for investment.

Brother Joesf,please think of it very well during your stay over there in Raymond's house so that you will tell me something good in returns.

Please kindly send the money to me as you have promised before leaving to Raymond's house today as i will waiting to recieve the payment information in your next mail today.

regards to madge and tell her i appriciate her effort in this issue.

Yours Brother
Dr George Kawmi

Subject: RE: am waiting to hear from you immediately
10 March 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

The dealership just called, and our car will be ready later this morning.

If you have a few minutes to take away from your work, please advise me of the disaster incident over there that you mentioned... thanks!

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

Subject: am still waiting as you have promised.
10 March 2006

Quote:
Mr Josef,

Am still waiting for the western union informations as you promised.

Do not worry about that i will give you a full information about.

Am waiting to recieve the information.

Yours Dr Kawmi

Subject: RE: am still waiting as you have promised.
10 March 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

Thank you for your patience.

Our car has been repaired, and runs very nice. It is still under warranty because it is only 6 months old, so there was no charge.

We sent over the $1,600 as you directed to Mr. Morris. Attached for your use is a scan of the paper Western Union receipt the clerk gave us.

Madge and I are leaving now for Raymond's cabin, and we will return next Thursday or Friday. Perhaps I will visit the Lake Tahoe Library on Monday to read your disaster story... I am very interested.

Have a super weekend!

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

Subject: RE: am still waiting as you have promised.
10 March 2006

Quote:
Hi Dr. Kawmi,

I just got an error message. Did you get the scan that I sent over?

Well, just to be safe, I have scanned the receipt again in .jpg format for you. Our scanner is brand new, and it works perfectly... very easy to use.

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

Dr. Kawmi claims that he could not open either scan of the blackened WU form (scan can be viewed here: << http://photobucket.com/albums/e116/joe-edson/?action=view&current=Edsonian-Morris-1600.jpg >>)

Subject: Untill i recieve from you
11 Mar 2006

Quote:
Dear Brother,

As i promised in my last mail of yesterday during my response to the your mail with the information which i stated that could not open.please kindly send the information as i adviced in my last mail,kindly write it this wayso that i can pick it by monday ok,again here is the most important information needed.

RECIEVERS NAME....JAJAH MORRIS
ADDRESS LOME TOGO
SENDERS NAME....YOUR BEEN THE SENDER MR JOSEF EDESONIA.
YOURS ADDRESS.......
TEXT QUESTION .........
TEXT QUESTION..........
MTCN ...........(VERY VERY IMPORTANT WITH THE TEXT QUESTIONS AND ANSWER)

Now the information about the desaster,you this country have been under the leadership of one man for over 38 years of which he died on this presidencial seat and his son took over government immediately and that caused a big political crises here that lead to burning down of some many companies and some consulate office here.

the most bad one is the burning down of a mutimillion company own by group of chinese here,the company is the biggest company that produre weveon and hair attachment for women in thios part of west africabut is was burnt down,the fire countined for good five day and no pin is recoverd there,for that five hours no fire fighting agnet or company could show face to quench the fire untill all is distroyed because there is no such department in existance here in our country.

Also the dutch embarssy annex office in this country was burnt and all their vital document was distroyed non is recoverd these things was happening eailer last year.

So if we can accomplish our aim we will make it over here,i have even told one of my cousin who a trainee in your field in angola and he is very very happy hearing this from me and se added that it will move very well in over there angola so make your arrengement over there very well.

please write out the western informations as i have stated above so that i will pick it up by monday so that my lawyer will go to the court and deposit it while i look for balance.

I am looking forward to recieve it immediately and clearly and your opinon on this.
Greet Madge for me and have a nice stay.

Yours Brother
Dr George Kawmi.

Mr. Edsonian does not want Dr. Kawmi to miss out on a scenic trip to his local WU office, so the �Question & Answer� info is gladly provided.

13 March 2006
Subject: RE: Untill i recieve from you

Quote:
Greetings From Lake Tahoe, Dr. Kawmi!!!

Thank you for the fascinating story. You should write a book someday. Very well written.

Madge and I are going to eat BBQ ribs for lunch shortly at The Texas Roadhouse Restaurant, after we leave the library.

We are having a nice quiet vacation here. Last night, I grilled T-Bone steaks for us, and then we had hot apple pie with vanilla ice cream for dessert.

Sorry to hear that you were unable to open the Western Union paper receipt file I scanned in for you. Unfortunately, I left the paper receipt at home on the kitchen table, so I cannot give you any ID number. However, I just looked on the Western Union website, and it said you don't need the ID number; just the name, and question & answer.

Here they are:
Name: Jajah Morris
Question: Fire Station?
Answer: Station 6

We will return home on Friday or Saturday.

Have a super week, Dr. Kawmi!!!

Best Regards,
- Josef Edsonian

A visit to the local WU office nets the hapless Dr. Kawmi nothing.

Subject: Am dissappointed
13 Mar 2006

Quote:
Mr Josef,

Why did you beheave in this manner?

You did not send any money to me and you told me that you did?It did not speak good of you at all.

This informations are no where to be found.where the MTCN? So you are just tolling with me?

Thanks very much but you would have told me that you dont have money or you are not interested in helping out so thatb i will look for an atternative than embarassing myself before the junior staffs in the western union section?It is laydown Mr Josef.

Thanks and bye.

Dr Kawmi.

One last wrench from Mr. Edsonian.

Quote:
Yahoo! Mail to Edsonian
Subject: Scam Report
15 March 2006

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Yahoo! Mail.

In this particular case, we have taken appropriate action against the
Yahoo! account in question that was reported for fraudulent activities,
as per our Terms of Service (TOS). For further details about the Yahoo!
TOS, you can visit:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

Please know that Yahoo! is unable to disclose the action taken on
another user's account with a third party. We are not able to make
exceptions to this rule.

Thank you again for contacting Yahoo! Customer Care.

Regards,

Ethan
Yahoo! Customer Care
http://www.yahoo.com/

The End.

Will post any additional responses from Dr. Kawmi, but none are expected.

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. That was a serious amount of writing the poor lad did -- well, of course most of it was cutting and pasting the script, over and over....and over again -- banging against your deaf eardrums. I thought your continued excuses were brilliant.

No death threats unfortunately..

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
Gully Bull
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 4:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very enjoyable!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic