SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I turned my russian babe on today !!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And this is what i got for my love and devotion

YUMMMMMMMMMY!!!! Twisted Evil

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
Stargate
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAHAHA!!!! Keep it up. Maybe you'll be able to register nakedrussianscammerchicks.com or something. Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ive actually only got one nude photo of this other russian chick , but it was an outright photochop

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
grimreaper_au
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ohmygod!! *Covers Eyes* what the hell is she wearing in the second photo? Looks like someone barfed on her nice white pants! Shocked AND why the hell is he wearing her pants back to front? Razz

You dont know anything mumu get your ass of my bussiness fulk off - Barrister Bruce Ajibola
Whoever you are you will die a painful death . You and your family. This year you will bury as much as all your family members and you will die later after burying them all. Son of the devil like you. Beast. Death is your portion - Jeff Briggs
U bi struck down by thunder of holy ghost if you reply me ok muthaforkeroooooooooooo now die like a chicken like yoooooooooooooo - Tom Rojas
Die and rest ok my good mugu boy - Samuel Kelson
chastown
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Those are safari pants! Send her on a trip.
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i would just love to know where these Vlad/dies get there pics from ... some of these babes are wicked HOT Twisted Evil

emagmacs
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is that a wedding or similar ring I see on her right hand?
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 8:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Usually a wedding ring in worn on the left hand, so probably not... Wink

Edit: Although, on closer inspection of the first pic, she does have a ring on the ring finger of her left hand... I'd slap her... (No, really, given the chance, I would!! Laughing )

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
emagmacs
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 9:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@B.L.Z. Bubb
Many women in Eastern Europe wear wedding rings on the right hand. When I got married in Poland, the ring went on the right hand. Wedding rings worn on the left hand can dignify a divorcee.
B.L.Z. Bubb
Dudley Dooright

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I never knew that - obviously... Embarassed In my narrow experience I have seen either the husband wearing no ring at all, or what I thought was the regular "left hand ring finger" modality...
I find it interesting about the divorcee thing though. A nice little bit of trivia to store away for a rainy day. Very Happy

"Please note for your information i am not boner,my name is bona Williams." - Reminded me of Shiver's "Ahoy Matey" quote...

"Maybe we should all just have an orgy and not worry about who belongs to whom." - from 419eater chat. This is what you're missing if you're not in it.

Kids, don't PostWhore for your Orange Name or you'll end up like me. Do the right thing. Donate.

Deaded Banks: Malaysia x2
pony Mortar x24
NebMaatRe
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 22, 2006 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

emagmacs wrote:
@B.L.Z. Bubb
Many women in Eastern Europe wear wedding rings on the right hand.

I think you'll find it is an Orthodox Christian custom - Greeks do it as well.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

i got her to send me a nekkid pic but it is a photoshopped pic ....

i dont think it should be posted here ....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic