SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How to proceed?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
me_carola
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the response to my FIRST correspondence with the "barrister"

So cut and dry and to the point! Any ideas on a good route to take him?

15th March, 2006.
From the Desk of Barrister Kenneth D. Larye.

You name was presented at my chambers by Teenage Miss Mercy Oro as the Foreign Partner to Late Dr. Famous G. Oro The former Head of Account Government Gold mines Monrovia Liberia and the beneficiary of two Metallic Trunk Boxes belonging to your late partner deposited with the Provident Security & Insurance Company. Accra Ghana West Africa.

I have received instruction to proceed with the release and delivery of the boxes to your designated address or delivery point by the Diplomatic Courier service attached with the Depository.

An agreement was reached by the Depositor and the Depository that the deposit be released on the presentation of his foreign partner that is why you are indispensable in this release process as directed by Miss Mercy Oro (Next of Kin)

United Nations provide such facilities like internet and phone for victims of war to enable them communicate with relatives� family and friends lost as a result of unrest and these facilities are located in the office of the United nation�s humanitarian office as we have at the Bujumbura Refugee camp Ghana west Africa.

Attached are as Follow.

1, First page of Barrister Kenneth D.Larye International passport for verification and Authentification
2, Consultation forms Attached herewith.
3, Drafted copy of the Deed of agreement for your perusal.

You will provided the following for proper Representation and Documentations.

A copy of your international passport driver�s license or any form of ID for identification during delivery.

Note: Ensure to fill in a correct and current address for the delivery.

Fill in the required in formations on the client�s Registration form.
You will be required pay the sum of $ 1,850 being payments for the under listed.

1, Consultation and Registration
2, Obtaining of a Power Of Attorney from the Ghana High Court of Justice in Accordance to Applicable laws to enable the depository release the consignments to you herein referred to as the Beneficiary.
3, Municipal Fees
4, Office of the commissioner for Oath
5, Endorsement by the Ministry of Internal Affairs.

Pay to Accountant Mr. Kenneth Mukoro of N0 2 New Achimota Accra Ghana West-Africa. By Money Grams transfer and send payment details by email.

You can call Barr. Kenneth D. Larye for more information on the following lines:
Tel + 233 244 503560

"hi!
you have really broken my heart and spirit....to the extent,i feel like hanging myself...i guess thats wat am gonna do after sending this mail to you. "
-Tony "Cool Love" Romeo
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My advice would be to query everything. Drag it out. Why do I need to pay x, y and z fees? Deduct it out of the amount due to me. If in their original e-mail they stated that x% will be for expenses of the transaction, ask them why then do you have to pay these fees?

Never send any documentation that the wee laddies could use to scam other people. Instead, send him un-openable or large .dll 'files'. Plenty of ideas on this if you search on this forum.

Above all, have some fun, and never ever take any sh*t.

TS

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
fengibbon
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what is "in formation"

isnt that what swallows do when flying?

play dumb, play rich, play!
me_carola
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and isnt it just amazing that the head of the Gold mines is named ORO???

Not to mention Famous G.!

"hi!
you have really broken my heart and spirit....to the extent,i feel like hanging myself...i guess thats wat am gonna do after sending this mail to you. "
-Tony "Cool Love" Romeo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic