SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lovely Rita, 419 Maid....

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First off, I get this tantalizing email:

Quote:
I am a flexible yourng girl my name is rita,i am 22 years of age, looking for a man i can love,marry and stay with for the rest of my life,so also a man careing and be my hearth provider please if you have intrest try to reply me so that i can tell you more about myself and from there our relationship will goes to (amen ),so that i can also send you my picture.
if you have intrest,please try to reply me on this email [email protected]
So, I'm thinking ... "She's flexible, yourng....what more can a man ask for?? It will be love, I know it!"

So I reply, asking when we can meet as I really want to provide a hearth to her (I've done some masonry in years past).

But then I get this:

Quote:
Many thanks for your prompt response to my message, I appreciate your kind gesture to find time to give reponse to my message to you. First and foremost and brief self introduction,I am
rita benjamen ,22years old and the only daughter of my late parents Mr.and Mrs. XXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXX.

My father was a highly reputable busnness magnate-(a cocoa merchant)who operated in the capital of Ivory coast during his days It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in France during one of his business trips abroad year 12th.Feb. 2003.Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time.But God knows the truth!

My mother died when I was just 4 years old,and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on Febuary 12 2003 he called me and disclose to me that he had a sum of $10.5 million US DOLLARS (Ten million five hundred thousand USD)deposited in a suspence account with one of the local security company here in Abidjan,Ivory Coast.And also the consignment contain gold and diamond which my mother also inherit from her father from ghana before she also diedand according to my fathere he said that the gold and diamond worth about 7 million dollars by then.

He also said he used my name to Deposit the fund with the security company as his only daughter, as well as the next of kin to the fund. He also explained to me that it was because of this wealth that he was poisoned by his business assocaites, That I should seek for a foreign partner in a country of my choice where I will transfer this money to and use it for investment purposes.

I want you to assist me in clearing this fund into your account overseas as a beneficiary of the fund,and also use it for an ivestment purpose.

I am just 22 years old and a high school leaving certificate holder and really don't know what to
do.Now I want an account overseas where I can transfer this funds. This is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in Ivory coast.The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life.

Dearest one,I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards Your suggestions and ideas will be highly regarded.And u can also reach me on this number 00225 06 37 58 60.

Now permit me to ask these few questions:-
1. Can you honestly help me as your daughter or your
wife ?
2. Can I completely trust you?
3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you after the money is in your account?

Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible, as well I will like you to forward your private telephone and fax number if you are willing to have the relevant documents to confirm the existence of the fund for verification from the bank and to confirm the authenticity of my proposal to you also for easy communication.

Above all I'm corresponding with you from my country here in Cote D'Ivoire West Africa and moreso there is great political war going on here in my country, that is the main reason why I contacted you to help me in getting me and my only inheritance out of this country so that I may not loosed my life and the inheritance to war in this country, infact I'm facing hard difficulty at the moment in this country.

Thank you so much.

My sincere regards,

rita XXXXXXXXXX.

I was a bit upset -- here I thought she wanted me for my body, and now she's hitting me up for my business acumen. Hmmph.

But then...but then...my Rita sends me her picture:

All is well again. I must help her!

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that I've seen this picture before. I am willing to bet that she can provide you with many pictures but not a single one with her holding a sign.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
NoFool
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 3:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked
what a lovely girl, if she was for REAL, I would go on dating sites myself Wink
blarg
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that's from onemodelplace. i've seen it before too.

Mr. Chike Agbugba "THANK GOD YOU ARE BACK AND ALIVE AGAIN"
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I have seen some random naked photos of her on this site too. Wink and no I am not giving you the link go and find it!

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm going to berate her for not being a good muslim girl -- where is her burqa for Allah's sake?

I only date devout muslims and $cientologists (provided they bring their own e-meters).

I want her to pose in a burqa while doing a split to prove her flexibility.

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
blarg
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing

I only date scientologists if they let me jump on the couch.

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here was my response:

Quote:
My dear Rita,

I am very sorry to hear of the problems that have befallen you and your family. I cannot believe how difficult it must have been for you to deal with this problem.

I would like to help you, but I fear that you are not a woman of God. I thought you might be of a good muslim background, but I see by the way you dress that you are not. I am not pleased by your gratuitous display of your flesh. I believe women should subjugate their sexuality to their devotion to God, may His name be praised. I have great interest in the Muslim faith and wish to associate myself with someone who shares spirituality.

Or, if you were a Scientologist, I would also be interested -- because then I would know that money was not the most important thing to you.

Can you please send me a picture of you showing me your faith -- either wearing the proper clothing of a muslim woman, or showing your devotion to Scientology and the late, great L Ron Hubbard? Perhaps a picture of holding a photo of Tom Cruise or John Travolta -- two great Scientology leaders.

I know my request may seem odd, but as you must trust me, I must trust you. I eagerly await your response.

Yours,

XXXXXX

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
wallace
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm baiting the same one, she didn't tell me she was flexible but she does call me sweetheart.
blarg
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

what a wh0re!

in my village she would have been stoned by now....and her remains fed to goats.

Zcubed
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You mean my dear sweet Delia isn't who she claims to be? But she wants to marry me. It didn't seem to out of the ordinary that she was wanting money up front.

Here are the pictures she sent me so far:

[/url]

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am a flexible yourng girl my name is rita

I too had such a ladette but she didn't want to send the requested contortion pictures. Wink
Mya Dickens
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 7:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rita wanted me to come to meet her in Amsterdam, though it was purely to further our "girl on girl fantasies". Smile

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm, Mya, maybe you, she and I can meet to further my menage a trois fantasies. After all, I'll be flush with cash after my two other deals with a Director of bank and a barrister with the deceased client. I mean, I can probably charter a plane and all....

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
The Terminator
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

frankireland wrote:
I think I have seen some random naked photos of her on this site too,
and no I am not giving you the link go and find it!

Pretty please with sugar on top, what is the URL? .. Twisted Evil

I want to assure you that this transaction is legal, I have contacted my attorney and also
my boss Mr Mikhail Khodorkovsky who has recently been imprisoned .... Mr. Igor Ivanov

x4 - Number of lads presenting me forged police documents

I want a rose .... Sad
Don't be sad, here's a rose for you-lotta .... Pretty Rose
Thank You Lotta - I Shall Cherish It Forever .... Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic