SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first one...slightly boring

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Marek0001
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear beloved,
I got your mail but due to my poor health status did not allowed me to access my mails the way i wish.I apologised for the delay.Without any further delay,please fill this application below and send it to the security company.Don`t fail to bring to my notice as soon as you send the application so that i will be guilding you with informations.
NAME:TRUST SECURITY COMPANY NIGERIA BRANCH
EMAIL:[email protected]
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Full name:------------------
Address:--------------------
Telephone:------------------
Fax:-------------------------.
E-mail:----------------------
Date: 26/10/2005.
Attn:Rev Dr.William Bankole.
The Director of Operations.
Trust Security Company Ltd .
Nigeria.
Dear Sir,
APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF MY CONSIGNMENT WITH DEPOSIT CODE:"#NTSB/0015608"
Please I wish to inform you that I want an immediate release of my consignment with deposit code no:#NTSB/0015608 to be delivered to me in my country through ( DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICES ).This consignment was deposited by MR ERNEST WILLIAMS I am his Next-of-Kin and now the rightfull owner and beneficiary of the above mentioned consignment which he left behind with your company with all documents of proofs. I wish to claim and instruct that the above-mentioned consignment be transfered to me without further delay.
Please accept my application and inform me the proceedures on how everything will be done to enable my consignment get to me immediately.
I hope you will expedite action immediately.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Yours faithfully,
Dr. Richard Ballsak
Marek0001
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Rica Williams,

I am very sorry to hear of your poor health status and I pray that you will be in better health soon. I was excited in seeing you replied to me. I have also been very busy with teaching classes and grading papers. Before I fill out that application I want to know this is truly for real and not someone trying to pull one over on me. I get that from my students in class. For all I know your one of my students trying to pull one over me. If you could send a picture of you holding a sign that says "Richard Ballsak is my friend" I would be more than happy to fill out the application. I just have to make sure this is real that is all my friend. I will be happily waiting for your reply.

Yours Truly,
Dr. Richard Ballsak
Marek0001
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear beloved,

I received your mail with great joy and happiness filled in me.I am trying to figure out what you meant in your mail but i tried to understand the little i can.I attached me picture with this mail i am sending to you , so that you can see my image and how i look like.

Please i am not a begger neither do i have any intention of reaping where i did not sow.Your statement made me to regret why i contacted you , in second thought i realised that only God almighty whom i serve will bear me witness.It is good for you to be convinced due to we have not met nor see each other physically.But this business is real .

Please go ahead and fill the Application form and summit it to the security company.You will never regret anything step you make towards the actualisation of my dreams and to the upliftment of Gods work on earth.i looking forward to hear from you as soon as you send the application.

Thanks and God bless you and your family

Mrs Rica Ernest
Marek0001
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor Richard A. Ballsak
1316 Everhard Ave.
Indianapolis, IN 46201
Telephone N/A
E-mail: [email protected]
Date: 27/10/2005.
Attn:Rev Dr.William Bankole.
The Director of Operations.
Trust Security Company Ltd .
Nigeria.
Dear Sir,
APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF MY CONSIGNMENT WITH DEPOSIT CODE:"#NTSB/0015608"
Please I wish to inform you that I want an immediate release of my consignment with deposit code no:#NTSB/0015608 to be delivered to me in my country through ( DIPLOMATIC COURIER SERVICES ).This consignment was deposited by MR ERNEST WILLIAMS I am his Next-of-Kin and now the rightfull owner and beneficiary of the above mentioned consignment which he left behind with your company with all documents of proofs. I wish to claim and instruct that the above-mentioned consignment be transfered to me without further delay.
Please accept my application and inform me the proceedures on how everything will be done to enable my consignment get to me immediately.
I hope you will expedite action immediately.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Yours faithfully,
Dr. Richard Ballsak
Marek0001
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs Rica Ernest,

I am very happy that you replied back to me so quickly. I am sorry that I filled you with regret and please do not change your mind. I believe this business is real and I sincerly hope we can keep in contact with each other. I have filled out the application and sent it to the Trust Security Company. I am very happy to see your a strong willed Christian that relies on God for support. This makes me very happy indeed. I hope to hear from you soon.

Yours Truly,
Dr. Richard Ballsak

a little bit of fake sincerity
Marek0001
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

TRUSTSECURITIES LTD

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.

ATTN: RICHARD BALLSAK:

WE ARE IN RECEIPT OF YOUR APPLICATION CONCERNING THE RELEASE OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT WITH DEPOSIT CODE:"#NTSB/0015608.

SEQUEL TO YOUR REQUEST:

WE HAVE OUR MODUS OF OPERATIONS HERE IN THIS SECURITY COMPANY AND OUR MODUS ARE AS FOLLOWS:

YOU ARE TO BE PRESENT HERE IN OUR OFFICE FOR PRESENTATION OF ALL THE DOCUMENTS ISSUED TO OUR CLIENT (MR ERNEST WILLIAMS ) WHEN THIS CONSIGNMENT WAS DEPOSITTED FOR OUR VERIFICATIONS HERE SINCE YOU ARE NOW THE RIGHTFUL BENEFICIARY/OWNER OF THIS CONSIGNMENT AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO AVOID HANDING IT OVER TO A WRONG PERSON.

YOU ALSO HAVE TO BEAR IN YOUR MIND THAT YOU WILL BE IN CHARGE TO PAY FOR ALL THE CHARGES ACCUMULATTED FOR OUR HANDLING AND SAFE KEEPING OF THIS CONSIGNMENT TILL THIS MOMENT.
FINALLY, YOU ALSO HAVE TO INFORM THE ATTORNEY TO OUR CLIENT , HON.BARRISTER IWUNDU ONYEKACHI THAT WE NEED HIS URGENT ATTENTION HERE IN OUR OFFICE IMMEDIATELY FOR GENERAL CONFIRMATIONS FROM HIM AS THE ATTORNEY TO OUR CLIENT.

WE EXPECT TO HEAR FROM YOU OR THE ATTORNEY IMMEDIATELY.
THANKS AS WE PROMISE TO SERVE YOU BETTER.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

REV. DR .WILLIAM BANKOLE.
THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATIONS.
TRUST SECURITIES LTD.
+2348035801663.

I got this a few days after putting in my "information"
Marek0001
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear beloved,

I received your mail with thanks.Actually, you tried to make me uncomfortable with the words you used in your formal mail but all things been equall i have welcome your apology and also i am fully prepared to work with you.But you have to invest this money judiciously please.I am counting on you to deliver this work for me, since i know that i am not fit to do this work for God.

Furthermore, any mail you get from the security company kindly forward it to me for my instructions before you reply any mail from them.I directed by God to achieve my aims through you .I am fully convinced that you will do this work for God perfectly.And i am assuring you that God almighty we serve will surely perfect your hand work and bless you and your family in hundred folds in Jesus name Amen.I am waiting to hear from you.

Thanks and God bless you aboundantly

Mrs Rica Ernest.

Oh...I made "her" uncomfortable...wait until she gets mad.
Marek0001
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs Rica Ernest,

Please call me Dick since we are becoming good friends. What would make this friendship even better is to see a picture of you with a poster of my name "Dick Ballsak" on it. Maybe someday we will meet. It would be great to see you in person someday soon. If I receive any e-mail from the security company now I will send it to you quickly. I will wait to hear from you soon.

Yours Truly,
Dick

Then I got a "nasty" e-mail about not being serious...which I sent back a very nasty one and no reply since then.
chiel
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just keep on practicing and forget about the photo trophy's for now, first try to keep them busy for as long as possible so you know how lads work... They're like pets, but every pet requires a different strategy.

Lads dont send out pictures of themselves that easy anymore, only after a long term 'relationship' you might have a chance. What I hear a lot from lads who are beginning to trust me is that 'there are a lot of bad people on the internet requesting photos and then make websites with their pictures.' Very Happy

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 1:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the advice. I'll remember that and work on getting a long term "relationship" Very Happy
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic