SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Bessie wins the lottery methingks is over

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
pwwbear
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 12:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://thebaiter.blogspot.com/

I have posted everything so far on a blog to save space as it took up over 30 pages saving. Wondering what to do next.

Bessie has had "a spell at church" Wink and is spending the night in the hospital, so she will get to him on Monday when I have the time.

I would love to send the dear fellow on safari, but I don't know how to go about it. Don't know that side of the pond well enough.

edit. Well I tried something as and it goofed, but I did get quote that I don't quite know how to take.

Quote:
WELL,AM NOT IN THE POSITION TO GIVE YOU THE DETAILS OF WHAT MRS BESSIE IS HAVING WITH AI COURRIER COMPANY Embarassed OR WHATEVER, BECAUSE MRS BESSIE NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT YOU AS HER LAWYER OR HER FRIEND AND DONT KNOW IF YOU ARE IMPASSINATING OR YOU ARE AN INTRUDER.

Let this noobie know how you think I did for a first real bait.

TRY AND PUT THIS ARTICLE OF MINE ON U'R 419EATERS CLUB...TELL U'R SITE FRIENDS THAT I GOT U N THEM IN A STREET OF GAME FIGHT...I AM WAITING FOR YOU GUYS TO DO WHAT U THINK U WANT TO DO TO ME - rev. botchway
Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic