SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I just "accidentally" sent this to about 200 lads

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You never really know much this modality works. Those that run off to Abuja to steal money are not exactly going to announce it to you. Obviously, the large percentage of lads see through this (at least I think that they are smart enough to do so). And then you'll get a couple of dummies that will pretend to be the person that you sent the money to and ask you to cancel the original payment and it Western Union to someone else.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mine are pretentding they've been to Abuja, they obviously haven't - the police weren't called! Theyre still after a control number.
Quote:
DEAR BROTHER ROY,
I RECIEVED YOUR MAIL AND MISS NWADIANI FRANCES NKECHI PROCEEDED TO THE BANK IMMEDIATELY.SHE COULD NOT COLLECT THE MONEY,REASONS BEING THAT THERE WAS NO CONTROL/REFERENCE NUMBER AND HER NAME WAS NOT STATED .THEY EXPLAINED TO HER THAT THIS IS THE NEW METHOD THEY ARE USING .EVERY OTHER INFORMATION IS CORRECT .
PLS ASSIST US BY INSTRUCTING THEM USING NWADIANI FRANCES NKECHI MISS AND ALSO SENDING THE CONTROL/REFERENCE NUMBER TO US.
MAY THE ALMIGHTY GOD BLESS YOU FOR US IN OUR ORPHANAGE.ONCE AGAIN I SAY THANK YOU.
YOURS,
MR. HALITOSIS

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooops Embarassed

Quote:
I got an embarrasing and disappointment report from the staff that went to the Bank today, he told me he met the manager and he denied such transaction and then called the police.

It would seem that the bank has finally lost its patience. Laughing Wait until the next stupid lad walks in there and asks for the money from

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Gully Bull
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The confession sent to misunderstood (see previous page) is very enlightening! The lad thinks he is not robbing people? (sorry - 'rubbing' people)... how deluded is he.
Rolling Eyes

misunderstood
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here is an update from my guilt ridden lad:

Quote:
steven lee to me
More options Mar 10 (1 day ago)

i think u must be a good friend.am ready to stop what am doing now.am from a good christian home.my parents are not aware of what doing.i will like to meet u one on one.my name is stephen as i told u earlier.
u just take a look at the country's situation today.things are totally heading to the worst.if u are not in politics,u can't make it in life.if a litre of petrol is N65 to day, according to the stupid president obasonjo,how i survive with my monthly salary of N8,000.from that i will pay my rent,nepa bill,cloths,feeding,transport to work and send cash to my sick father.how is that possible.if you can help me.i will appear to you one of these days,provided u will not get me arrested in net.am not sayong u should get me a good job,but assist me.i have my second class upper grade of graduation.i will be serving by september this year.am not happy with what am doing now.its dangerous to me and the victims.God will see me thru..please give me ur number so i can call u.i mean ur private number.
ok
bye

And then another one:

Quote:
THERE IS SOMETHING YOU SHOULD KNOW.HAVE U EVER IMAGINE WHAT IT TAKES TO CONVINCE SOME ONE YOU CAN NOT SEE?SCAM IS NOT AN EASY JOB YOU KNOW.IT MUCH MORE DIFFICULT THAN THAT OF A BANK MANAGER.HERE,IT REQUIRES MORE OF MENTAL REASONING.IT STRAINS THE BRAIN SO MUCH.IN AMERICA,PEOPLE WITH SUCH THOUGHT ARE BEING CONCERTED TO SOMETHING GOOD,COS THEY CAN REASON HARD.WE CAN SIT AND THINK OUT POSITIVE THOUGHT FOR THIS COUNTRY.THE COUNTRY IS IS BAD.U KNOW THAT.THERE ARE PLENTY SENATORS ANDPOLITICIANS WHO OWNS ILLEGAL OIL BLOCKS,THE DRILL,PRODUCE AND SELL TO INTERNATIONAL BUYERS AT A CHEAPER RATES E.G $48 PER BARRELS INSTEAD OF THE NORMAL $61.70.U KNOW THOSE PEOPLE.WHY DONT FIGHT THEM.IS IT THOSE WHO MANAGE TO PURCHASE TICKET AT THE CYBER CAFE?EVEN WHEN THEY ARE CAUGHT,YOU PEOPLE COLLECT BRIBE TO GRANT BAIL.NOW WHO IS WHO.EFCC OR ME?POLITICIAN OR SENATORS.HOUSE OF ASSEMBLY MEMBERS OR GOVERNORS.ME OR ABASONJO OR YOUR CHAIR MAN ROGBADU.
TALK TO ME VIA MY NUMBER
OK

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Williiam U. Phystme,
I know it will never be eassy to be in a help over what you do not really have an insight of, but i still believe in your guts, you have to give it a consideration, out of the infnite you get the definite, even though majority always lies, but there are still little people saying the truth, that is why Bible allways make us to understand that it is only few people that will inherite God's kindom. those are the people passing trough the narrow road, hope you know what i am trying to say.
I am a pastor in Church of God mission here in ugbowo quoter Benin city, Edo state of Nigeria. this is the home page of our worldwide christian orginisation WWW.CGMONLINE.ORG . I see no reason of making any attenpt to scam. that word (SCAM) alone is a big slap to ur humble personality due to our believe. I know quete alright that you always recieve scame emails, even we here in Nigeria reciveed a lots of scams dayly mostly from my country. Nevertheless, i am not surprise, we all know quete allright that these are one of the fufillments of Bible prophecy - 2 timothy 3.
We are still creating a home page or website for the orphanage home, so its not yet downloaded. But you have to know that home page does not really mean if it is real orphanage home or not, because some scam mails we do recieved here, allways go along with their home page or website. But the Bible says by their frut you shall know them. I must let you know that as i am here writing you this mail on behalf of the Almighty God, my soul is well awere if this is reality or not. We can never deviate from the form of worship that is clean and undefiled from the standpoint of our grand creator Jehovah God.
We want to make the underpriviledge once to live in a happy life, although it is not easy to expect that in the trouble the world is in today, but we are still trying our best to make sure that all the materials are completed for those children. Hence, we have absolute faith in your credibility and hope you shall not neglect us. All will could ask from you is without charge. And i am very very sure that you will be rewarded for your kindness and cares.
We want to have streight contact with you so that you will be highly recongnise in our orginisation here in Nigeria..
Thanks for your anticipate co-operation, may God bless all your efforts.
Pastor Osarehmen

After traveling from Benin City to Abuja (about 300 miles one way) to find that there was no money, this guy wrote back and was quite angry about the whole thing. I really did not feel like spending a lot of time on this guy so I told him that there was no such orphanage and I was just trying to see what kind of scum he was. He insists that he is the real Mr. Osarehmen and that he actually runs the Grace Orphanage. He has even decided that he is going to make a website for the orphanage that I made up in my ASEM. Who knows, maybe they will actually create a real orphanage too. Naturally, I will encourage him to do so as I will need photographic proof of the orphanage before I send him more non-existant money.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That'd be a cool outcome - the YeaWhatever Orphanage, sponsored by World Boxing Promotions.

My ASEM is in the name 'Mr Halitosis', I have a cool voicemail saying 'Hello Brother Roy, this is Mr Halitosis' If only my geek powers were more advanced I'd have it as my ringtone!

As you say, youll never know how many turn up to collect, other than the odd outraged 'wheres the money for my poor little orphans' emails!

You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

couldn't you give the banks a hint that the lads showing up are 419ers ?
might come as a bit of a shock when the police is already waiting.

if done after the first run, might also get a confirmation(complaint)
from the bank about how manny actually got trampled in the rush.
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I'd up the ante a bit, and see what I get, also a change of venue for them, nearer but not that near..
Quote:
Dear Anna Lynne,

We were very sorry to hear from Brother Freekowtski about the
disastrous fire in your Warri Mission. Thank the Lord that noone was
killed. We hope that you can get your mission back on its feet before
the Feast of Maximum Occupancy.

I'm sorry that we weren't in touch sooner. the Lord moves in a
mysterious way, and so does our email, we have been having a lot of
trouble with it recently.

We have today sent $26,250 to your local bank where we have an
account, to enable you to rebuild the mission, using xxxxxx.

The MCTN is xxxxxxxx, the recipient's name is Anna Lynne Jection,
Warri, Nigeria.

Please let us know when you have picked up the money,

Brother Roy,
--
The Church of Fundaligi0n,

I'll let you know how I get on, just emailed 198 assorted lads

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
misunderstood
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would love to bait one or two of them into sending a picture of themselves at the bank.
KeyserSoze
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Does anybody know the contact detail of the bank? It really would be a great idea to drop them an email or give them a call instructing them to have these guys arrested.

Safari Safari "WE HAVE REALLY SUFFERED GREATLY ON THIS 23 HOURS TRIP FROM IBADAN TO YOLA AND FINALLY TO MADUGURI. IT WAS A SERIOUS TERIBLE JOURNEY." - Kenny the healer - aprox 2500 miles

"I have worn your soul and I will Auction it to the land of the dead before 2 weeks. I laugh at your stupidity. I shall drink my early morning tea with your skull in the land of the dead by two weeks from now" - Cassidy the photographer -

pony pony Mortar x10
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think that there might be a problem with that. What would they be arrested for? Since there is no money to begin with, they are not stealing anything. If this were here in the U.S., any decent defense lawyer would argue that this (me contacting them first) is "entrappment". Even if they contacted me first, and then I sent them on a wild goose-chase, my understanding is that the authorities in Nigeria don't really care much about arresting these guys.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Must be another satisfied customer. I never heard from this "Osaremhen" until this morning.

Quote:
It is you and your entire family that are IDIOTS .BASTARD

I wonder what he is so pissed about.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have new lads, begging me not to send them on safari...
Quote:
Dear Brother Roy,
Good day i receive your mail dated 13 of march 2006. plaese i beg you in the name of GOD i want you to go and remove the money out of xxxxxxxxxxx you should send it through the western union money transfer with the same information. please do it for God not for man because the reward is in heaven.Ensure that you it. send the payment information to us.
thank so much for co-operation and GOD bless you.

Why, is God picking the money up? And you didnt even remember to pretend to be Anna Lynne Jection did you? Stupid Boy!

From another lad, how about this for cheek?
Quote:
Dear Brother Roy,

Thanks for your email, please be informed that we need additional 3, 000 dollars for additional work.

The money you sent us was well appreciated but we have an urgent need for the 3,000 dollars, if you can be able to send us this money via western Uinon Money transfer, please write to let us know so we could mail you the recipent informations.

Be blessed in the Lord.

Regards

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow. Greedy little bastards, aren't they? They are asking for MORE? It's too bad that it is against your company's policies to send the money via Western Union, because now they will have to travel all the way to Abuja to get it. Laughing

Golden Pith Mortar x17
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yet another Mr. Osaremhen wrote:
YOU LOOKS SO NICE JUST AS A WET VULTURE. HOW I WISH I SAW YOUR FATHER FUCKING OUT HELL OUT OF YOUR MOTHER`S PUSE THE DAY THEY WERE STRUGGLING TO MUOLD YOU. BASTERD SON OF A BITCH. I HAVE FRAUDED YOUR STUPID WHITE VULTURES THOUSANDS OF POUNDS AND DOLLARS.YOU ARE LUCK IF AT ALL THAT YOUR HAVE GONE SAFE. EKPE

Um, so you did not enjoy your trip to Abuja then?

Quote:
I HAVE FRAUDED YOUR STUPID WHITE VULTURES THOUSANDS OF POUNDS AND DOLLARS

Notice how he tries to turn this into a white vs. black thing? Remember, he was trying to steal from a NIGERIAN orphanage? How many white kids are in Nigerian orphanages these days?

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@YW ^^^^^
I would write him back and remind him of that little factoid Very Happy

Fake church kill Nigeria
Fake charity account United Kingdom
Mortar x11
i never believe that you can matreat me this way--- Veronica Wachira, Senegal

komodada(at)uku.co.uk : INFACT YOU ARE A TOTAL *DELETED* TIMES TEN MAY GOD RENDER U USELESS. EWU YOUAND I WHO BETTER PASS.ASSHOLE.DONT WORRY ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. PLEASE LET ME BE .
Screwing with others siggy lines is NOT a nice thing to do! In character, yes, nice...no!
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes. I did. I have not heard anything back from him. I doubt that I will.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And they call US vultures - this takes the ****ing buscuit - new format letter being sent by one of my lads who has been stung by Grace Orphanage:
Quote:
Subject: RE:SUPPORT FOR GRACE ORPHANAGE

DEAR SIR,
WE ARE GRACE ORPHANAGE HERE IN LAGOS AND ABUJA NIGERIA.
WE ARE NEED OF YOUR SUPPORT IN LIVES OF OUR INMATES HERE AT OUR ORPHANAGE HOMES.
SO MANY OF OUR INMATES ARE DROPOUTS AS A RESULT OF LACK OF FUND FOR THEIR EDUCATION.
WE HAVE ABOUT 500 INMATES ABANDONED CHILDREN AGES RANGING FROM 4 MONTHS OLD TO 20YRS OLD.
WE HEREBY APPEAL TO YOU FOR YOUR ASSISTANCE OF ALL KINDS TO MAKE LIFE MEANINGFUL TO THEM.
MAY GOD BLESS YOU ALL MORE ABUNDANTLY,AMEN.
YOURS,
BRO.CHIMA,
NATIONAL COORDINATOR,
GRACE ORPHANAGE NIGERIA.

For Gods sake! This shows them up to be the scumsuckers that they really are, rest assured I shall make it my business to make this lad my special little project.
EDIT: I'm already baiting him as 4 different people, I have his bank details, and so will 419legal when they get thier site back up.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Psychomillionaire
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried a version of this (thanks Yea Whatever) and I answered the chap that asked me to change the transfare

This is what I sent him
Quote:
Steve
The boss is on the warpath if you don't have the story on my desk first
thing on tuesday morning I think he means it
when he says that he will sack you this time.Look man he has already advanced you 2000 bucks for this story and now
you are looking for another $1500.It had better be good.
I have sent the full amount by moneygram to

Equitorial Trust Bank
75, Warri/Sapele Road,
Warri, Delta State

Since I don't know what name you are using

The test question is :What is the worlds greatest newspaper?

Answer :The New York Times

Don't fuck this up man both our asses are on the line.
His memo to me is below
Cheers
Jerry

Internal memo
From J Jameson
To Jerry Rockford

Jerry.
You tell that asshole Steve Jones that if he thinks that
the New York Times is a bottomless pit of money only here
to fund his useless escapades then he has another thing
coming ie. a new f***ing job.
This is the last time that I am funding his useless bloody
African photoshoots.Send him the damn money but this is the
last time.If he does not have me the story by this fucking
Tuesday he can row home in a f***ing canoe.
JJ

I thought I had lost him but he has come back for more.I have posted what I have so far in the forum for publishing your work.
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the 20th lad to make the trip now.

Quote:
ONE THING YOU NEED TO KNOW IS, IF WE ARE NOT SINCERE, I WOULD HAVE NOT GO STREIGHT TO ABUJA AND ASK AFTER THE SO-CALED MONEY, THEY ASKED ME TOO MANY QUESTIONS, THERE IS WHERE I BEGAN TO SUSPECT THAT THE MONEY WAS NOT SENT, BUT DUE TO MY SINCERITY, I WAS ABLE TO DEFEND MYSELF.
BUT ITS LIKE YOU TOOK IT TO BE THE OTHER WAY ROUND, CALLING US A SMALL AND STUPID BOY (That's right. I add insult to injury). I AM VERY MUCH HAPPY YOU YOU HAVE A STAFF IN LAGOS WHICH YOU CAN SEND AS AN AGENT TO INVESTIGATE US. AND I BELIEVE THAT COULD BE THE BEST WAY.
REGARDS.
PASTOR OSAREMHEN.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yet another Mr. Osaremhen is very upset that someone else collected his money. He has emailed (' secretary) looking for a resolution. The only way to deal with this is for Mr. Osaremhen to email his picture with my name on it, then I will forward that to the bank so they know what the real Mr. Osaremhen looks like. Of course, the bank that I send the picture to will be 300 miles away but oh well. Enjoy the journey Mr. Osaremhen. If you see any other Mr. Osaremhens along the way, make sure that you say "hi" for me.

Golden Pith Mortar x17
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A new Mr Halitosis has crawled out from under a rock in Ghana, claiming to be on hoiday there! What really p*sses me off is that he has registered my church's name at Yahoo.
Quote:
Ibrahim Halitosis
<[email protected]> to me
More options 2:08 pm (2 hours ago)
Dear Brother Roy.

Thanks once again, actually am unable to take the money, which you sent to me through xxxxx because I went for a vacation to Ghana. I will like you to respond back to me as soon as you can, so that we can know how I can receive the money from Ghana where I am if that is possible.

Thank waiting for your response.
Mr. Halitosis

Another Mr Hailitosis tries emotional blackmailing me with the thought of the little starving fake orphans, then screws up by giving me fake bank details (on their way to 419Legal)
Quote:
.Note that children of Grace Orphanage is praying for your church regards the assistance of $5,000 you sent to us which hasn't been receive yet,but we know that you will help us through and get the money back from where you sent it and re-send it to the bank account below.

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 2:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Update - a new fake Mr Halitosis calls ME a fraud!
Quote:
MY BROTHER,
GOODDAY AND COMPLIMENT OF 2006.
THIS IS MR HALITOSIS WRITING TO YOU ON BEHALF OF GRACE ORPHANAGE ABUJA,NIGERIA.
YOU DECIEVED US HERE,I THOUGHT YOU ARE TRUE MAN OF GOD HAS FEELINGS FOR ORPHANS BUT I DID NOT KNOW THAT YOU ARE FRAUD.
WE THANK YOU VERY MUCH ANYWAY,GOD HAS ALWAYS BEEN THERE FOR US HERE AT THE ORPHANAGE.
IF YOU ARE A TRULY MAN OF GOD ,RESEND YOUR DONATION BACK TO ACCOUNT HERE.
BELOW IS OUR ACCOUNT DETAILS :

You go die like bird
Pith Helmet 10
misunderstood
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love how even after they get angry and discover that you are in fact a fraud, they continue to hold out that they are in fact Grace Orphanage. I've had several do that to me as well.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic