SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Russian girl says hello to me

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
tazmanian
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 8:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So where/how do you guys bait fake Russian dating chicks?
frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Mar 10, 2006 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

go to kissesline.com or just look up a Russian dating scam site, find the addresses and you're off.

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
dan
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2006 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Has anyone ever succeeded in getting them off script?

I get them off script all the time. I admit they will twig a little quicker, but all things considered, (in a straight bait) I don't find them any tougher than others.
I follow a real simple formula: I feed a script right back to them for the first three letters, then I hit them with something like this:

Quote:
Dear Natalya,
I think you're a beautiful woman, and I love you're passion for life,
but I'am afraid I can't continue like this.
I've asked you some personal questions, but all you do is go
on and on about food and Russia.
I've already told you what I like, but you have not answered even one of my questions... It's almost as if you are ignoring me.
So if you want to open up and make a connection with me, then I can't wait to hear from you. If not, then I wish you luck, and I'am sorry if I wasted your time. Stan

Around 60% of the time I get a response like this most recent:

Quote:
hi Stan
I can not understand your excitement
As to your questions that I am always glad on them to answer
And I at all do not ignore you
Why you so have decided
I always answer on your letters as I only in internet cafe
And I am always glad to your letters
Also it is not necessary to speak me that you have spent my time
I so think at us still all ahead
And we when shall not tell never these words more
I wait for your answer
Natalya

Now take a Nigerian who starts off script:

Quote:
ayobami wrote:
hi

Quote:
stan wrote:
you look very cute. what does that sign say?

Quote:
ayobami wrote:
i dont know the sign.do u know it tell me.u are very cool.nice to meet u.u can meet at [email protected].

Quote:
stan wrote:
that's a little strange that you are holding a sign and you don't know what it says? Why are you holding it in the first place? Well either way you look very nice.
Your profile says you're from Nigeria. Hows life there, and do you get to travel much.
I'am from the USA, and I've never really known anyone from Africa but if they all look like you; I want to move there tomorrow!
So are you sure you replyed to the right guy because I'am a 36 year old white guy and you are a very beautiful young woman?
Well I hope to hear from you soon.
Stan

The Nigerian will be hounding me for cash in less than a week, the russian now has to disrupt his script and interject more personal stuff, which I will then exploit with all of the scripted info he already sent.
The odds for a trophy may be slightly higher with the Nigerian, but to me, the real trophy is having some dickhead full of machismo playing the part of a helpless woman, and the Russians seem to have a biggger problem with this. I giggle every time I think of some lunk named Boris, stuggling for the right words, and if he gets pissed and gets a real woman to write, well I'll just have to shoulder that burden... For the cause. Wink

i have plans of you getting killed by my boys over there,so be warned they will get you shoot too, ---Sweet Stacey, "UN aide worker"
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic