SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Well, I screwed this one up but still mildly amusing I guess

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
kovachian
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 2:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bear in mind this was my first scambaiting attempt. Knowing that, all who read this will immediately know where I went wrong. Oh well, there's always a next time.

FROM MOHAMMED SAMBO,
(address phone, blah blah blah)
[email protected]

Dear Friend,

Request for a confidential business relationship

My name is Mohammed Sambo; I represent a team of highly placed officials with the Nigeria national petroleum corporation (N.N.P.C) as well as the federal government contract review committe (C.R.C), who are interested in commencing immediate business relationship with you. We hereby strongly solicit your assistance in transferring (Forex) funds which totals Us$10,500,000.00 (ten million, five hundred thousand United States dollars only) into a reliable personal or company account overseas which you have absolute control over.

These funds are presently trapped in the Nigeria national petroleum corporation (N.N.P.C) account with central bank of Nigeria (C.B.N). These are as a result of grossly over invoiced contracts which were executed for the N.N.P.C during the last administration in Nigeria and are presently under
verification.

To this effect, the present administration in Nigeria set up a contract review committee to identify, verify, scrutinize, approve and recommend for payment all valid contracts that have been fully executed in the course of our assessment, we have identified a lot of misappropriated and inflated funds which are presently floatingin the suspense account of the central bank of Nigeria ready for payment. The companies, which executed the contracts, have been duly paid. It is the over inflated sum of us$10,500,000.00 that we now intend to transfer into a foreign account urgently.

I have been delegated as matter of capability by my colleagues to secure the cooperation of an overseas partner into whose account this over invoiced sum could be transferred for onward disbursement amongst us.

Please confirm your willingness to assist us by sending your direct telephone and fax number to me for further information. We will share the fund in a ratio which will be satisfactory to all. However, we
propose 70% for us (the officials), 30% for the account owner (you). Please note that this transaction is 100% risk free and safe. So I will like you to get back to me urgently so that I will start
processing the needed documents because we intend to accomplish this transfer within (5)five working days.

Please treat with the strictest confidentiality and utmost urgency

Yours faithfully,
Dr.Mohammed Sambo.

Dearest Mohammed Sambo,

Hello, my name is Ihavasmal E. Rection, and I thank you for your letter. I am sincerely sorry to hear that these funds have been misappropriated. It would be my utmost honor to assist in any way that I can to remedy this situation. Being a small business owner in the Car Battery Vibrator industry, I have multiple accounts so I can assure you there is no shortage of monetary sources in which to provide the necessary transaction of funds. I have to make it known however, my mobile phone isn't currently accepting international calls so the bulk of this relationship may have to take place by email. Please do not let this deter you, I give you my word that I will be your most trustworthy contact in this transaction. If this presents a problem, don't hesistate to let me know.

Your most trusted partner,
Ihavasmal E. Rection

[email protected]

Attn: Ihavasmal E. Rection,
Reference to your email,
Thank you for your interest in this transaction. My name is Dr. Mohammed Sambo and I work with the Nigeria National Petroleum Corporation as an accountant. I and my colleagues want to transfer US $ 10.5 million into a foreign account and that is why I contacted you.

This is an over invoice as a civil servant here in Nigeria we are not authorized to have such Huge amount of money in our account that is why I seek for a foreign partner who will assist me with his/her foreign account to which I will give that person 30% and 70% will be for I and my colleagues. We will invest our own share in your country and you will monitor it and bring the profit to us.

You have to keep this transaction confidential till this fund is been transferred into your account. I will send you all the legal documents that will make you the new beneficiary to the fund. The information I need from you for us to proceed is
1. An Account where you want the fund to be transferred
2. Your telephone and fax number
3. Your full contact address
Looking forward to hearing from you soonest.

Best regards,
Dr. Mohammed Sambo.

Dear Mohammed Sambo,

Sure, no problem. So what's it like in Nigeria? I've always wanted to visit Africa, like one of those safaris. Are there any nice hotels over there? I recently sold one of my vacation homes over in Brazil, and I'd really like to find one somewhere in Africa, as I'm told it's an astonishingly beautiful place. This is off the subject, I'm sorry about that. I'm assuming this will require me to pay fees of some kind, is that correct? How much will this be? Anyhow, on with the details you need:

Schlitz-Lager National Trust Bank
2027 Westlake Ave
Seattle Washington
Account # 309476-562-9
Routing # 652079474

Fax / Voicemail: 206-312-4732

1110 Third Avenue
Seattle, Washington 98101-2904

This is extremely important: DO NOT send anything to the above contact address of mine at this point, as there's a chance someone else might see it. Instead, please fax all documentation to the fax/voicemail number I've given you. It's the best way to maintain full confidentiality in this matter and is a much more reliable point of correspondence.

Ihavasmal E. Rection

Attn: Ihavasmal E. Rection,
Reference to your mail, I never asked you for money. You should mind your words, I only approached you for assistance which I have explained your percentage to you. What I need is trust. I have made up my mind to put my trust in you so don't mess me up with what you wrote to me.
Nigeria is a very rich country incase you don't know. The only problem we have is bad Government, don't you know that we are the sixth richest oil producer in the whole world. This is the only avenue which every Government top official syphoon money abroad, we have a very good hotel in Nigeria. Nigeria is a very beautiful place to be, after the transfer of this funds into your account, I'll be in America and I will meet you face to face. After investing my own share in a lucrative business in America, I will bring you to Nigeria for you to see how good this country is.
I'm a civil servant, my salary is a peanut. I'm going to use my savings to secure the legal documents which will back you as the beneficiary of this funds. If there is any expenses that I cannot be able to handle, that is when I will let you know so that you will assist as partner but all we're saying is that we have to work with one mind, I need your encouragement. I've forwarded your name and bank details to the various Ministries for proper documentation and approval which I will send you the documents. You have to send me your personal number so that I can speak with you on phone, we need to have an oral discussion.
Best regards,
Dr. Mohammed Sambo

Easy there slick, stop being so defensive. I was asking serious questions is all. What do you mean your salary is a peanut? What does that make my salary, a pistacchio? That doesn't make any sense. About the phone calls, you need to understand something. I'm married with 4 children. Every hour of the day, my house is occupied by someone other than me. So if you try calling whenever you want, we run the risk of my wife or one of my kids answering the phone and blowing our cover. To avoid the possibility of this happening, you can count on not getting my home phone. There's too much at stake. I can be reached at my office at 206-647-9810. If there is no answer you can leave a message at the other number I've given you.

All the best,
Ihavasmal E. Rection

Attached are the documents as a proof on how the contract was executed. Remember as I earlier mentioned to you that this is an over invoice that as been lying down in the account of NNPC which I am in position to claim but it is going to be through a foreign account which you have brought and a foreign partner so that it will look real because all the documentations have being provided so you are now the new beneficiary of this UD$ 10.5 Million.
Image Image
However by Monday the federal ministry of finance will contact you and the will instruct the central Bank of Nigeria to release the funds into you account. Everything as being changed into your name so right now I will not be in position to know exactly what is going on because the various ministry and the banks will be contacting you As the beneficiary of this fund because all correspondents and details have being forwarded to them please if the contact you let me know via email o if you receive the funds let me know via email. You are in the position to be given me the updates on how far the transaction have gone. I will not call you on phone to that it will remain confidential and I will be sending you email as you wrote in you email. I have put my trust in you for us to work for a success of this transaction.

God bless you and have a nice day

Dr. Sambo
[email protected]

Ok so I got the funds approval from the bank and I guess they're going to tell me how/when to pay. I told you this would require payment from me! I'm very well versed in financial operations, I know things like this are never free. That's alright, whatever it takes to get millions, gotta pay money to make money right? So you told me you were flying over here to America, when are you coming over here? Or if you like I could fly over there. I sincerely believe this transaction should be completed in person. You do want me to make this payment right? Just let me know what your intentions are, capiche?

Ihavasmal E. Rection

Attention Sir,

Please Find attached the Central Bank of Nigeria instructions. You are advised to act as instructed.
Isaac Moses
[email protected]

If it's not any trouble, I'd appreciate if you could fax these documents to me at 206 312 4732. I need to review these documents and I'll letcha know if I need anything else.

Your lovely servant,
Ihavasmal E. Rection

Attention Ihavasmal E. Rection,

Reference to your mail, before we fax the bank documents to you, you have to pay for the stamp duty in the document and processing form which is $1,800 to enable us fax to you copies of the document for you to sign and return back to us.

Alternatively, you can come with the $1,800 to our bank and pay and also sing the documents. That is what is holding your transfer right now. As soon as you comply to the instruction, we will transfer your funds immediately.

Isaac Moses

Dear Isaac Moses,

This is a strange turn of events, because earlier, Dr. Mohammed Sambo told me he'd be flying out here to America to meet me face to face, what happened to him? If he can't make it out here, then I'd rather come down there in person to finalize this. You never gave me a bank account number anyways, so I couldn't wire payment to your account even if I wanted to do it that way. Doesn't matter at any rate. In that other document you sent, you said you could fax me the forms along with the payment. But now, I have to give you the money first? Your letter didn't state that clearly but I can look past that. Since I could fly out to where you are, you need to give me some kind of incentive to make such a long trip so here's how it's going to work; you have one of three choices...

1. Remind Dr. Mohammed Sambo of his expressed desire to fly over here, and tell him to give me proof that he's coming over here. He didn't respond to my last email to him, otherwise I'd have told him this already.

2. Get me a plane ticket along with proof of receipt.

3 Get me a hotel reservation, and send me verifiable proof of the reservation.

If choice numero uno isn't feasible for whatever reason, then I strongly urge you to make a choice between the remaining two options. Whichever you buy, I'll buy the other and I'll give you reimbursement for whatever costs you incurred. At this point I'm unable to give you this payment unless you're willing to help me make the payment. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt, so please don't let me down. Let me know when you've made your choice. The ball's in your court.

Ihavasmal E. Rection

Attention Ihavasmal E. Rection,

Reference to your mail, we don't operate that way. Do you understand that you are dealing with Central Bank of Nigeria? are you going to teach us our job? By the way I don't know who is Mohammed Sambo. All we have in our file here is your name, address and account information. It sounds so strange to us, are you sure that these funds belongs to you?
We are begining to suspect you.

However, the 3 conditions you gave us are not relevant because we have ethics that guide the banking system here in Nigeria and we won't violate them. You want us to transfer you $10.5 Million and you cannot follow simple directives, if you don't abide by this instruction please stop disturbing yourself by writing us.

If you choose to receive you $10.5 Million you should act as instructed so that we can serve you better and transfer your funds via telepgraphic transfer into you account.

Isaac Moses

Well I don't know what your "ethics" are, but I doubt you know the true definition of the word. Are you telling me that buying a plane ticket or hotel reservation is "unethical"? It's not, doesn't even have anything to do with ethics. You're treating this as some kind of joke and you're not taking this very seriously, Isaac. I don't appreciate people who waste my time. And since I'm the new beneficiary to this fund according to the fully executed documents I've been sent (I can email them all to you if you'd like), I'm hereby giving you authorization to take some of that $10.5 million and give me proof that you've made some kind of accomodation for me to sign whatever papers you have. Do you want this $1,800 or not?

Later that day, I decided I had already botched this one so I'm letting this mugu off the hook.

Ya know what, I've changed my mind about this whole scenario. This didn't go as I had planned, but don't worry. I'll be having much more fun with you failed abortion attempts for a long time to come. We all gotta start somewhere right? Since you're too retarded to figure this out, I've been fucking with you this whole time. How long have you been doing these 419 scams, mugu? I doubt you've been successful even once. Whether you realize this or not Isaac (doubt that's even your real name), this is the reality of the situation. Follow me closely here; you are nothing but a shit-for-brains, zebra-fucking mugu cumstain in need of help. You living in Nigeria and all, I assume you're a dirt poor shitbag. You Nigerians average what, $100 a month? It's too bad that's all those honest, warm-hearted Nigerians can make because mugus like you ruin their good name. America may be far wealthier than Nigeria, but that doesn't mean we're stupid. Well, not all of us anyhow. And I can't teach you your job, because you probably don't have one. Even so, I'm going to point out your biggest mistakes, because your dumb ass obviously has no clue what the fuck you're doing. Let's see, where do I start?

1. Either you or someone pretending to be "Mohammed Sambo" writes me. Who the hell is he? He's certainly not affiliated with any government agency or petroleum company, otherwise he wouldn't have had to resort to fucking YAHOO or whatever for an email address. If you want to make this shit genuine, you're going to have to be more resourceful than that.

2. This falls in line with number 1. So the Central Bank of Nigeria uses hotmail accounts, do they? I don't think so. All their email comes from cenbank.org. Yet you retards use Hotmail and Yahoo. Yea that's REAL convincing. I'm sure Nigeria's most powerful officials all go to internet cafes to conduct their email transactions.

3. You idiots make up these bullshit names who aren't even affiliated with the organizations you work for. Isaac Moses? Dr. Mohammed Sambo? Huh? If you're going to pretend to be someone you're clearly not, you could at least do your homework and find out who it is you want to imitate, that way anyone looking you up won't immediately find out you're a fake.

Rest assured ladies, your efforts have not gone in vain. I've posted your email addies on ebolamonkey.org for others to laugh at, perhaps some will say hello. Congratulations shithead, you've been MUGU-PWNED.

Ihavasmal E. Rection
Zebedee
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a smooth move mate.

You have given them a few things to look for if they want to get better at this. The better they get, the more likely that someone is taken in, and will lose money to these arsewipes.

We *want* their docs to be bad, therir"Personalities" to be see through etc, the more obviously fake something is, the easier it is for a "normal" person to spot it.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 8:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you never want to tell them what they're doing wrong. It may make you feel smart and superior, but they'll just do it better next time. We definately don't want that. you went for too much too soon.

even when they drop you, you want to leave them thinking that you're just another maga that was too stupid or wasn't really serious.

Its tempting to show them that you're on to them..especially when you're new to this, but the best way to go is play it weak and stupid, and slap them for screwing up the deal because they're not cooperating with you, NOT because they sent you crappy documents, or because they made a mistake in their scam.

you also do not want to alert them to the fact that there are baiters out there.

next time, that lad will steer clear of anyone that tries to bait him, and that's NOT what we want.

Mr. Chike Agbugba "THANK GOD YOU ARE BACK AND ALIVE AGAIN"
ivan_uaz
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2006 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Few tips for your future baits (I'm not saying that this is the best way but this is pretty much how I do it).
First of all you have to avoid "tunnel vision" when doing this. You might have a certain outline of what you want to do in a bait but don't stick to it too hard. Keep your eye on the ball and always think how to return it.
Don't think that these lads are brainless zombies who go on 1000 mile safaris or get tattoos just because you tell them to after first few emails. Remember that this is like fishing, give some line and then reel in little bit more. Get the lad eat bait, hook and sinker him self don't force feed it. If the lad wants to change the direction of your boat, let him. Just let him do all the pulling. Sometimes the fishing line snaps and that's what happens to everybody every now and then. Once your little fishy has used nearly all his energy only then you can tie the rod to your boat and start driving around that pond going where ever you want (with reasonable speed).

My intention is not to sound arrogant or mean. Just to give you (and perhaps others too) some tips that I thought might help you in the future.
kovachian
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys that is all some excellent advice, I'll make a mental note of it. Btw, he tried to bomb me with a trojan earlier today but Norton caught it. How sad.
blarg
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah, that'll happen a lot. I've had lads put me on spam list and virus bomb me for weeks on end. This is why you use webmail...you can just filter it all on the webmail server.

Psychomillionaire
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I'm a civil servant, my salary is a peanut.

Is that weekly or monthly? Laughing
kovachian
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 8:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Psychomillionaire wrote:
Quote:
I'm a civil servant, my salary is a peanut.

Is that weekly or monthly? Laughing
That question, and many others, ran through my head when I read that. I swear their butchering of the English language gets more and more creative by the minute.
Mass_de_bator
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

hi there,
Im new here also, but my first thoughts are - Dont tell them anything, just act real dumb and go with the flow.
Remember we are trying to waste as much of their time as we can for as long as we can - but DONT give away our secrets when it doesnt work out, they may forward it onto the rest of their mugu mates!
IMO they may be simple, but they are not all totally dumb.
blarg
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@mass

exactly.

and welcome.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic