SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First try of baiting

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
NoFool
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 2:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all. This is my very first try of baiting.

Standard 419-letter comes to me. Sick Rosie needs my help. I will get 10% of $600K.

My comments in [...] I will not write all the scammers shit, only the interesting part

Dear Rosie,
your mail comes with a surpirse to me, but it seems interesting. Can you tell me more of this?
Mrs. M.S.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My beloved in Christ Jesus
[script: please call my attorney]
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
hi how are you today, i hope you have contacted my attorney
Dear Mr. Smith
I contacted you on behalf of Mrs. Rosemary.
Have a nice weekend
Mrs. M.S.
[script: please tell me your name and so on ....]
Dear smith brown
I am Mrs. M.S. I live in Switzerland [fake address]. I have got no phone, it makes no sense, because I am so hard of hearing, that I cant use it. No fax available. You can email me, my grandchild will translate for me. The bank account is [fake bank]. I am age of 86 and a housewife/widow. I hope this information will please you.
Mrs. M.S.
Mrs. M.S.
[script: ....funds will be into your account in the next 48hours........
documents will cost you some 500. ........the information you will use in seeding the money.
Smith Brown
Dear smit brown,
where will I seeding the money and how do I seeding it. You have not send me any account number or something like that.
Mrs. M.S.
Mrs. M.S.
[script: WU modalities, but only 500, no currency]
Smith Brown
Dear Smith Brown,
you want me to send CASh to a totally stranger in a foreign country??? Are you nuts or think I am??? Without any proof of your identity I send no money to you.
Mrs. M.S.
[script: act fast, all caps, seems he is a little bit upset, below the passport]
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f236/Speimanes/pict-1.jpg
Dear smith louis brown,
thank you for sending your passport. But it shows me only a english guy with your name. It cant show me that you are a REAL lawyer. Please send me a copy of your attorney's certificate.
Mrs. M.S.
Att: Mausi
in response to your mail i will like you to know that i am a very honest man i cant lie to you because of money... below the certificate
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f236/Speimanes/pict-2.jpg
[this dumbass is born in 1966, certificate date is 1965, lawyer by birth Laughing]
[script: act fast, Rosies life in denger...wait to see the WU slip]
Smith Brown
Dear Smith-Brown, attorney,
it will be a surprise for you to hear from me, we dont know each other. I am the grandson of Mrs. M.S. My granny had a bad accident, because we have a lot of snow here. At my last visit my dog Bernie was very happy to see her after a very long time, so he jumps up and overthrown her. She fell accidentally with her head onto the schnappskeg Bernie wears around his neck. Bernie is a avalanche dog and very strong and big. At least my granny had to stay in the hospital for a few days, so she cant answer your mails. I will check her inbox once daily so I can report her.
Hans Mosar
ATTENTION Hans Mosar
[script: sorry for your granny, owner of the fund is very sick, you can do the things for your granny, send the 500....]
Smith Brown
[lot to do at work, so I dont reply]
Hello Mr. Mausi
[script: act fast, act fast, Rosie has developed very high blood pressure because of thinking Laughing transaction must be going further before she dies.....]
02.02.2006 [same mail sent 30.01, but he dont reply]
Dear Mr. Smith -Brown,
my grandma had to stay in the hospital for medical observation until the end of this week. She tells me a story about sending 500 with WU to a guy in Nigeria. I told her not to do so, because its not safe[naughty grandson I am Laughing]. Better is sending money in a bank account. If you please give me the information about your bank account, I can transfer the money.
Hans Mosar
Attention Mausi.
How are you today. I have just received your email now. How is your grandma. hope She is responding to treatment. [script: not bank account, better is WU, faster, secretary go for pick up, Rosies life is limited, send WU, give me payment slip...]
I wait to
Dear Mr. Smith-Brown,
please read my emails carefully. I told you on Monday, the 30th jan there is no chance to send money by WU because we are aware of fraud in Nigeria. You have caused the delay. If you want the money faast, we can male an express payment in your bank account. So forward the information asap.
Hans Mosar
Attention Mr. Mausi
[script: surprise of telling of fraud, he gave me passport, certificate, now is leaving for London, send WU to London, please send payment slip or MTCN, wait to hear from me soon...]
SMITH LOUIS BROWN
Dear Mr. Smith-Brown,
I hope your secretary is a thrustworthy person, because we heart a lot about dissapearing of money transfers in Nigeria. So I have send you 500 Naira to your secretary with WU. My granny has no scanner, so I have sent the WU recipt with our Schweizer Post Express from our Post Office in St. Gallen to you. Sending address is Mr. Smith-Brown, c/o David Osemudiamhe, Postbox, Lagos, Nigeria. I dont want to hear that you cant get the money, because someone have stolen it. I told you before, that sending money with WU is not the safe way.
Hans Mosar
[not in naira]
Attention mr. Mausi
I have just received your email now. In respond to it, I thought you are aware of my travelling back to London? Right now, am in London. In your previous email you said that you have sent the money which is 500 naira.
When I said you have to make some payment which I said 500, I do not mean in naira. I mean in your currency [bad boy, dont want his own countrys currency Laughing]. Please, I want you to send the money in your currency to London......yadayadayada..MTCN.....
Smith Louis Brown
Dear Mr. Smith-Brown,
I dont understand what you are saying in your email. You say you are in Nigeria. You want me to send 500 to your secretary in Nigeria. I do so. The currency in Nigeria is NGN, so I sent 500 Naira. My granny is still in hospital and she has no scanner. So I went to our Post Office, put the recipt in an envelope and now its on the way to your secretary. Now you are in London and want me to send another 500 to UK. What kind of childplay do you offer me? You must be a little boy, who try to cheat honest people. This is what I tell my granny when she is back from hospital.
Hans Mosar
[get back to me fast]
Attention sir
I have just received your email now. I want you to know that this is not a Childs play. I want you to know that 500 naira is too small for the preperation of the documents [methinks this is enough for this fake dirt Laughing ]. After my calculation and investigations I have came to realize that the cost of the documents is 500euro. I want you to know that as soon as you have sent the money, my secretary will go pick up the money. Please I want you to know that this is no Childs play so we have to do things fast before any thing happened to Rosemary. I want you to send the money to Nigeria [what ? not London?], use the fast information I have you to send the money. In cause you dont have it again, below is the information
Receiver name: David Osemudiamhe
Amount: 500euro [not my currency in Switzerland]
Test question: to whom
Test answer: to a friend
As soon as you have sent the money, I want you to send me the MTCN so I can send my secretary to go pick up the money.
Dear Mr. Smith-Brown,

I told you to read my emails CAREFULLY. There is no second money transfer to Nigeria. I have told you I have already send 500 in your currency to your secretary. No more money transfer. You are a greedy man. Tomorrow my granny leaves the hospital and we three (of course with Bernie) going for a little trip to St. Moritz. Therefore we use the money, you dont get it. Take out our first payment and do yourself a favour.
Hans Mosar
07.02.2006 [five minutes after he got my mail]
please can you give me youe number. i think we have to talk on phone
07.02.2006 [two hours later]
Dear Mr. Smith-Brown,
unfortunately I have to leave now to my own place. Tomorrow my granny will leave the hospital. For resting reasons we are going for a short vacation. You can leave a voice massage at 001206-XXXXXXX [K7-No., but he never calls]
Hans Mosar
Mr Mausi
How are you today? I want you to know that I have been with Rosemary for the past 4days now and I have realize that she is not doing better so you have to be very fast with me. I look a picture of her. Below is her picture, with this am sure that you do things fast [bastard Evil or Very Mad]. Please if you have any questions about this transaction please I want you to email Rosemary ([email protected]) tell her you problem am sure she will be the best person to answer.
Smith Louis
http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f236/Speimanes/pict-3.jpg
@mods: I am not sure to post the last pic, because of innocent third party. If you think so, please remove it.

IP of Rosemary and the attorney are the same. London mail comes from Nigeria.

I think about it, how to get this scumbag a big kick into his nuts Twisted Evil

many thanks to my mentor, you have inspired me

Edit: bad spelling and grammar are original, also mine Embarassed
kuja
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 5:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi mate,

Is this Rosemary Leon by any chance?
Arthur Figgis
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a Rosemary Bamba. I have been calling her Ms. LaBamba. She has a box her late husband...etc.

NoFool
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is Rosemary Collins
HNBC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 10:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work mate!

HNBC
capt_birdseye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 3:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I like the way Rosemary's Doctor doesn't look all that worried! Laughing
NoFool
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

you are right, capt_birdseye
I send her greetings to her nice smiling doctor who will take good care of her Wink
capt_birdseye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask for some more photos of her. You may be in for some really good examples of his Photoshop skills.
Kam Fong as Chin Ho
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nicely done NoFool. The introduction of the grandson is an excellent modality.

Quote:
I want you to know that this is not a Childs play.

It never is. Very Happy

WHO GOD HAS BLESS NO MAN CAN COX

YOU ARE PENNY WISE PALM FOOLISH GO AHEAD WITH YOUR FOOLISH WISE IDEAS.
Mortar x14
capt_birdseye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 11:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just got to work this morning and who should be waiting for me in my inbox? Rosemary Collins!!! Is yours using an MSN address?
NoFool
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, [email protected]
capt_birdseye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

excellent, I feel a Church bait coming on. My associate DynamoKebabs will aid me in wasting this guy's time.
DynamoKebab
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

capt_birdseye wrote:
excellent, I feel a Church bait coming on. My associate DynamoKebabs will aid me in wasting this guy's time.

Let us pray for this por lost lamb Twisted Evil
capt_birdseye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have made contact! Subject line of her reply:

Quote:
my beloved Father Hugh Janus...

She's offered me 13%, which, as a man of the cloth, I am unable to accept - all proceeds must go to charity.

I have asked her for a copy of her passport before we can proceed. It will be interesting to see if it bears any resemblance to the hospital photo she sent you.
capt_birdseye
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2006 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
My beloved Father Hugh Janus of the Sainted Virgin
I want you to understand that right now an in the hospital and that I don�t
have any resent passport. I want you to know that you don�t have any
problem, my attorney will help you with all the documents you need for the
transaction to be done. So I want you to contact him now. Later in the day,
I will take a picture of me and my doctor which I will send it to you that
you will know that an not doing any better. Please I want you to contact him
now so he can start with the preparation fast because I have less than 4
month to live according to my doctor.

Rosemary collins

I think I know which picture she intends to send me!

My reply

Quote:
It doesn't have to be a passport. Any form of ID will do.
Perhaps your attorney can provide it for you? Please
understand that, as a charity, we have strict guidelines
that we must follow. This is to satisfy UK Tax laws. If I
were to accept a payment from somebody without first having
proof of their ID then our Charitable Church would be closed
down by the authorities. So please provide me with some ID,
otherwise I am afraid that we will not be able to proceed.

Father Hugh Janus

GIVE ME ID MUGU!!! Twisted Evil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic