SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Grand Duke of Vulgaria meets Mr. Hassan

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
PhantomReinhart
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In the usual style, I have opted for another regal themed scam-bait. This time, the scammer's email has landed in the inbox of the Grand Duke of Vulgaria...
===============================================
For illustration purposes, the following key shall be used...

Red - The Grand Duke
Blue - The Scammer
Green - My comments

MESSAGE FROM MR.HOSAM HASSAN
THE MANAGER OF AUDIT AND ACCOUNTING DEPT,
BANK OF AFRICA.(B.O.A.).
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA-FASO.

Dear friend,

I write to solicit your utmost confidence, knowing too well that we have neither known nor met each other before.My name is MR.HOSAM HASSAN I got your contact through an internet search when I was looking for a foreigner who will assist me to achieve a great success transaction
that will yield us life success. I know that the transaction of this magnitude will surely make one apprehensive. But before I wrote to you, I went into prayer that you will be an honest and reliable person whom I can work with to achieve this deal of our life.

From my section in the bank, I discovered an abandoned sum of TWENTY-TWO MILLION THREE HNUDRED UNITED STATES DOLLARS ($22.3m) that belongs to one of our customer who died along with his entire families, on 31st JULY, 2000 in a CONCORDE PLANE CRASH[Flight AF4590 ] with the whole passengers aboard. The name of the deceased man was (MR. ANDREAS SCHRANNER from Munich, Germany.

And the bank cannot release the fund unless a person from any foreign countries apply for the transfer of the fund as the next of kin, relation or business partner to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidelines but unfortunately,nobody has apply for the fund since his death.It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you so that you will apply to the bank as the business partner of the deceased person for the release the fund into your account in your country.

My interest in this abandoned fund is as follows:
1) To see that this fund is not handed over to the government
2) To make you the business partner to the deceased person.
3) To ensure that the deposited funds is transferred to you as your INHERITANCE.
4) To ensure that my own share of the money is invested wisely in your country In any viable area of investment.

Bear in mind that the entire transaction is risk - free and legitimate since the funds will be coming to you as your INHERITANCE. Base on this I accept that thirty percent of the fund(30%) will be for you as a foreigner for the provision your bank account where the bank will transfer the money into including other of your participation during the process of the transfer, Sixty percent (60%) will be for me as the person who explores the business,Ten percent of the fund (10%) will be set aside for the expenses which may come forth during the transfer of the fund.

Thereafter I will visit your country for sharing the money according to the percentages indicated above. So if you accept to assist me in other to achieve this great business, kindly contact me through my email address so that we will proceed with this business immediately.

My regards to you and your family.

Yours faithfully,
MR.HOSAM HASSAN

N.B.In other for you to believe me honestly,go through this (website)before you start with me.
Below is the website. (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm

DATE RECEIVED: 16/02/2006

My reply...

Grand Duke Otto Rudolf Cuntgash XIX
Grand Duke of Vulgaria, Patriarch of the Vulgar Nation, Keeper of the Vulgar Purse, First Knight of the Most Noble Order of the Shackled Eagle, Warden of the German Marches, Conqueror of the Vulgarian Overseas Colonies, High Prince of the Ubergrandbighugething, Beheader of the Traitors and Infidels, Prime Priest of the Vulgar Church

For the Attention of:
MR. HOSAM HASSAN

Dear Mr. Hassan,
It is most unusual for unsolicited email to arrive at the inbox of the ruler of Vulgaria, but regardless, your plight has touched a most sensitive chord of His Vulgar Grace's heart.

Allow me to introduce myself, and my country. I am the Grand Duke Otto Rudolf XIX of the Vulgarian royal family. I am the ruler, and head of state, of the Grand Duchy of Vulgaria; doubtless you have heard of us. My country is a wonderful place, free of murder, power cuts and freedom of speech. The common filth remain loyal and true to me, their king, and my vast armies lay waste to any opponant.

Vulgaria, or Fu-cka-ria, was founded 31BC as a province of the Roman Empire. Originally a people of Germanic origin, the local populus rebelled against the imperial overlords and founded the first state of Fukaria in the early 3rd Century. Many years later after the Dark Ages, Fukaria was annexed by the Carolingians and became part of the Holy Roman Empire. In the 15th Century, Fukaria was renamed Vulgaria after complaints from our British cousins. In 1846, nationalist unrest spurred by the actions of neighbouring countries caused the aristocratic Cuntgash family to stage a military coup against the reigning liberal government. The Cuntgash's forged a ruling dynasty that has survived until today. Now I, Otto Rudolf Cuntgash XIX am sole ruler of Vulgaria and my word is the letter of the law.

I see that it appears that this so called inheritance money is due to me, and hence the Vulgar Purse. May I ask why I have been chosen as the inheritor, since I have never ever met the deceased in question? Still, our economy has suffered greatly after our lon military struggle with Austria. The money would come in handy to pay for more nooses to execute the Austrian rebels.

I am open to this business transaction. Please send to me all the necessary details on how to transfer the money out of your god-forsaken country. However, the laws on monetary transfer are strict in Vulgaria, and I fear that you will have to convince me further that the US$22,300,000 should be placed into the hands of my Treasure Purse Minister.

I await you response, potentate.

Regally yours,

Grand Duke of Vulgaria

The last one fell for it, hopefully Mr. Hassan will...
NoFool
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing

hi phantomRheinhard

I like your titel, Warden of German Marches, Beheader of thr Traitors and
Infidels... Grand Duke # 19, want to look at the other ones Wink truley a royal family

hope Mr. Hasan is a religious man

Eure Obsz�nit�t Cool
Gully Bull
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the belly laugh, your Dukeship! Laughing

PhantomReinhart
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The bank manager has replied...very quickly...

Dear Friend,

I receive your mail.I have to be honest with you, before this money would be transferred into your account we are going to spend money so if you are capable of assist me financially kindly get back to me so that I will give you more details on how going to apply to the bank.

For more clearification this my direct phone number +226 76 58 5115

Best regards,
HOSAM.

DATE RECEIVED: 17/02/2006

I hardly have time to reply when he sends another, more detailed email...

Dear Friend,

Thanks for your explicitly respond to my proposal which I sent to you earlier.Base on this, I will advise you to feel free, all is well. I studied this transaction very well before contacting you for assistance. Well, having served this bank for so many years now and nearing my retirement, I deem it necessary to utilise this opportunity of the present unclaimed sum of money in the account sent in conjunction with the first proposal I sent to you to help my self and my family after my retirement, through the investment I will establish in your country with my percentage in the transaction.
There is no doubt about your eligibility as the legal next of kin to our deceased customer and owner of the account number NBOA4934109, with the following reasons:

(a)Before the death of our deceased customer, his true next of kin was not indicated to the board of directors of the bank because of the top secrecy and confidentiality of the transactions which our late customer transacted with the various governments in West Africa.

(b)Owning to his failure to indicate his next of kin to the officials of the bank, it is therefore impossible for the board of directors of the bank to verify the next of kin as well as the true heartier of the fund.

(c)And for the above reasons, the managements of the bank authorised me officially as the executive manager, BILL AND EXCHANGE DEPARTMENT of the bank to verify the next of kin to our deceased customer.

Therefore, the bank will always abide by my official directions through the official authorisation best know on me.

And for this reasons you have nothing to fear as your interest and identity will be legally protected.

All you have to do is this, you have to arrange a good receiving Bank account where you shall receive this money without any problem,
So i will like to use this opportunity to tell you the details information concerning our deceased customer.

The deceased account holder with our bank was Mr.Andras Schranner, FROM Germany National who naturalised here in Burkina Faso for (16) years. He held account number NBOA4934109, ROUTING No : 91002211 with our bank. He died in France air ways that crashed in 31ST July 2000 with his family at paris as i stated in my first mail.

Since his death, this account has been dormant and nobody has applied to our bank for the release of this money to him or her as the next of kin.

As the Bills and Exchange Manager of this bank, I have studied this transaction very carefully, and I have noted that there are no risks involved. I am here to protect all your interests in this transaction until this money hits your account in your country. Since I am here, I shall be giving you all the developmental information from the bank as soon as this transaction commences.

I know that you will not betrayed me when this money enters into your account in your country. I have all my hope in this transaction because I shall soon go on retirement. I am a simple banker whose credibility is still intact and with my maturity and understanding, I promise to give you the best co-operation.

We must hurry up with this transaction so that our bank and the government shall not claim and inherit this money because it has over-stayed.

I will be waiting for your immediate respond so that i will give you the text of application which you will use to apply to our bank as next of kin.

Best regards.
HOSAM.

DATE RECEIVED: 17/02/2006

Well, he seems to be going along with it, but I am disturbed at his lack of respect. Doesn't he know who he is talking to? I am Otto Rudolf, the Grand Duke of Vulgaria! I shall have to put him in his place, before I agree to anything.
PhantomReinhart
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Grand Duke replies, conditionally agreeing to the scam...

Grand Duke of Vulgaria, Patriarch of the Vulgar Nation, Keeper of the Vulgar Purse, First Knight of the Most Noble Order of the Shackled Eagle, Warden of the German Marches, Conqueror of the Vulgarian Overseas Colonies, High Prince of the Ubergrandbighugething, Beheader of the Traitors and Infidels, Prime Priest of the Vulgar Church

For the Attention of:
MR HOSAM HASSAN

Dear Mr. Hassan,

I understand the gravity of this situation, and truly agree that the money should come into my hands as the sole benefactor. However, I am disgruntled at the tone which you use in your correspondence with me. Do you not realise to whom you are speaking? I am Otto Rudolf Cuntgash XIX; the KING of Vulgaria. I will not be ordered about by some African bank-clerk. If you truly wish me to assist you in this monetary transfer, then you must abide by my rules.

Firstly, from now on, you shall not address me as 'friend' since I am not your friend. You shall use the titles of either 'Your Vulgar Grace' or 'My Grand Duke'; titles that have been bestowed upon me by God himself.

and

Secondly, you must always hold great respect for my country Vulgaria, its people, its laws and its customs. Vulgaria is a great and famous European nation; doubtless you know of its power and strength, as well as its international standing in the world's economy. We are, after all, the leading exporter of curried sausage and spiked helmets in the entire world.

Apart from that, if you agree to play this by my rules, then I am sure that the Grand Duchy of Vulgaria will be able to assist you. As king, I have access to a lot of money, mainly in Vulgarian Splonders (V$), but also in United States Dollars (US$) and Great British Pounds (GB�). I also have massive gold bullion reserves and a diamond mine in my back garden. Feel free to send my any documentation that is required via this email address.

Imperially yours,

Otto Rudolf Cuntgash XIX
Grand Duke of Vulgaria

PS
I have attached a map of Central Europe, detailing the location of Vulgaria.

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/8953/map0dq.jpg
Made a link due to blowout. Please see picture guidelines here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17488 TS

Oh, the things I do to keep myself amused
breadcrumb
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Grand Duke,

As a citizen of Austria I can only disagree with you. Vulgaria will never beat us!!!
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

btw: your country, slovakia �hh....vulgaria looks nice on the map Wink

hhmmm...just had an idea....what if the austrian secret service is surveilling the account of the grandduke and sends your mugu a message, saying that the austrian king, his royal highness Papageno Mozart II will make him a good offer and grant him a royal title if he transfers his money to Austria instead?? Wink Wink
PhantomReinhart
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He replies to my regal demands...

Dear Your Vulgar Grace,

I received your mail, also your picture, and the map of your country, that is to show that you are truely committed torwards this transaction,I was happy to hear from you anyway, I believe we are going to understand each other very well which is very very important for the success of this transfer.

I have to put every fact in order to you, the transfer of the fund starts immediately you submit your application to the bank .

Much is not required from you, all you have to do is to send application to the bank requesting for the transfer of your inheritance fund ,all vital information concerning the account in question will be forwarded to you.

For now all that is needed from you is your maximum co-operation and total commitment for the successful transfer of the said fund into your nominated bank account.

You do not need to worry so much, i am here to protect our interest only do not dissappoint me at last. Note also that what ever expenses you made as a result of the transfer of the fund will be taken care of,so be keeping record of that, a particular percentage of the fund has been set aside to be used in taking care of all expenses before the final sharing of the fund. In a nutshel, this deal is 100% legal, risk free and safe.

This is the information you need to start off with, send the application immediately to the bank by fax or email and call me on my private tel 00 226 76 58 51 15 to inform me in order to follow it up in the bank,again contact me immediately you are through.
I mmediately I confirm that you have send the application to the bank,I will personally send to you my officail bank ID card for your confirmation.

BEST REGARDS
MR HOSAM.

nb: i want you to keep this transfer secret, whatever information i passed to you should not be disclosed to a third party for the smooth transfer of the fund
Below is exactly how you are going to address your application to the bank for the transfer to start immediately,it will only take 7 to 14 bank working days for the fund to be transffered into any of your nominated bank accounts.

HOW YOU ARE GOING TO ADDRESS YOUR APPLICATION TO THE BANK

ATTN:DR PIUS GAMBO
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR
BANK OF AFRICA
BURKINA FASO,WEST AFRICA.
TEL/FAX 00226 5042 6097.
EMAIL:[email protected]
EMAIL:[email protected]

Sir,

I Mr--------------------------From----------------------------- APPLY TO YOUR BANK AS NEXT OF KIN TO YOUR DECEASED CUSTOMER MR ANDREAS SCHRANNER, FROM GERMANY, HOLDER OF ACCOUNT N�� (BOA4934109, PUTTING CLAIM OVER HIS BALANCE WITH YOUR BANK VALUED AT US$22.3 MILLION US DOLLARS ONLY. with your esteemed bank which belongs to my business partner/associate MR ANDREAS SCHRANNER, FROM GERMANY who was your customer. Late MR ANDREAS SCHRANNER, FROM GERMANY, who died on a plane crash in Paris on 31st July 2000, Residence in Ouagadougou Burkina-faso and owned: STE SCHRANNER & BROTHERS SARL IMPORT AND EXPORT COMPANY, ouagadougou Burkina-faso and I am his next of kin.

Could you please transfer these funds directly into my nominated receiving bank account number ---------- with BANK DETAILS

YOUR NAME.......................................................................

YOUR AGE..........................................................................

YOUR OCCUPATION..................................................................

YOUR ACCOUNT NO;.................................................................

YOUR BANK NAME.....................................................................

YOUR ADDRESS....................................................................

YOUR TEL..........................................................................

YOUR FAX ........................................................................

EMAIL ADDRESS...................................................................

Please,accept this late application as it was due to logistic problems occasioned as a result of his death , I solemnly promise to abide by all your transactional rules and regulations

I shall appreciate your prompt attention to this request.

Yours faithfully,
Mr .................................

DATE RECEIVED: 18/02/2006

I don't reply for a day because I was ill, and he starts to get demanding...

Dear Grand duke otto XIX ,

I have not heard from you or didn't you receive my mail ?.I want to know if you have send the application to the bank. Kindly get back to me if you really wants to assist me in this transaction.

Best regards,
HOSAM

DATE RECEIVED: 19/02/2006

I'm not going to stand for this grave insult; I shall work in my own time.

For the Attention of: MR. HOSAM HASSAN

Dear Mr. Hassan,

You speak to me as if I was a common man, which makes me disturbed. You forget that you are speaking to the ruler; the king; the monarch of Vulgaria. If you want me to assist you in this monetary transfer, then you must show me the proper respect deserved of me.

I cannot fill in the form at the minute. The struggle with Austria has left me tired. And there are so many other duties that I need to perform. Twice daily I visit the Royal Treasury and count up my money and between the hours of 11:00 and 18:00, I perform the Royal Lounge, where I go and take a rest from all my hard work. Besides there are one or two things you need to do for me, before I can accept the transfer.

Pursuant of the International Currencies Transfer Act of 1878, you are required to apply for a P3-N1S licence, as the foreign transactor. Please find the form attached to this email. Print it out, and follow the instructions. You will then be required to re-scan the form back into your computer and return it to me, the Grand Duke, for processing. If the form is filled incorrectly, I shall have no choice but to reject your transaction

You best know your place in future, boy.

Yours regally,
Otto Rudolf Cuntgash XIX
Grand Duke of Vugaria

DATE SENT: 20/02/2006

I'm not sure how I can attach the pdf file of the P3-N1S form to this post. If you want to see it then just email me, or if anyone could let me know that would be great.

See how he takes it...
edavard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2007 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work!
I am dealing with the same person. The transfer is almost ready and 40 million us dollars will soon be in my account! Im sending stupid mails to this person asking all sorts of qustions about the transfer. He is coming to visit me at home to get the money!! I wil need a big bag for all this money.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic