SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

getmypets

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Norma Sardon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wanted to buy a clitlicker dog off James Phillips but had a few concerns. The vet is on hand though -

Quote:
Hi Harry

I am going to buy a clitlicker dog off James Phillips. As you know Clitlicker dogs are very susceptible
to WOODEN TONGUE and JAWACHE. They also have problems with pubic hares
being stuck in their teeth and a very nasty fishy or cheesy smell, especially with older female dogs.

Can you please confirm that these CLITLICKER DOGS have been
vaccinated against these dangerous dog diseases and do not suffer with any of them?

I would appreciate an early reply as I have the money waiting.

Thank you

Hilda.

Quote:
Dear Hilda,

Thank you for your mail.All that you have stated your mail are very correct,the clitlicker dogs are very susceptical indeed to wooden tongue and jawache and also have problem with hares being stuck in theor teeth,nasty fishy or cheesy smell but we have vacinnated them against these deceases.

All you have stated are always my best concern when talking about these dogs.Therefore they are totally free from all those dogs deceases and you will definietly like it when you purchase it from Mr Phillips.

As you may have been informed,i am the Vet to the dogs and i appreciate your writtings.

Thanks,

Dr Harry.

The vet is Harry Bota.
Baron Von Raschke
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

so you're buying a dog frm overseas?..lol
they are having the 2006 dog show here in America, and there was no mention of that type of dog. . . must be a rare special breed Wink
i hope to see the completed bait posted up for this one!

Barr. Uche wrote:
'you did'nt not tell me of the the proper MTCN numer again!'
Gully Bull
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Clitlicker dog - is that what was in Hillary Briss's 'special stuff' !!!

heres_jonny
419Eater is my life

Location: My desk - a pile of work to the left of me, this computer to the right...

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 10:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I know this guy! Apparently, my dog is waiting

Quote:
at the london courier

Where it has been for the past two months. The courier himself has been in touch with me saying that if I don't want the dog, he might ask if he can have it for his wife!

Sorry to babble, but good to know that this guy is still able to get wonderful customers to support his "business" Twisted Evil

"Well for now am just having fun with you but the day i will let you know that you have something that does not belong to you is coming and that will lead to your death i will let you know who i am but you will not live to see the next day ...look out for a black very tall his name is miko you have seen him but you never know he is coming for you. " - Mary Jane Kalo
Cellphone x 5 Mortar x14
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic