SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

mugu fake lawyer threatens me with legal action

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
aussietrooper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could have UB's cronies turn up at her office, hacking things to pieces and threatening her for more money. Then get her to beg Ekene for help to stop them, or to warn him they are coming after him next. Twisted Evil
aussietrooper
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How are you Rachael...How are you Rachael...How are you Rachael...How are you Rachael...

He's just a weeeee bit repetitive in that first call.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well this bait is still going!

In a nutshell since the phone call UB has fled the scene with Rachel's money, and the mugu's are still desperately trying to get Rachel back, until EK took another phone call from the mugus and had a bit of fun with them. Then the mugu wrote this:

Quote:
Let me tell you something young woman. I think you are the worst fool on earth.You think because you happen to be an actress you can insult people anyhow.Look I got my first degree before 19.I had my Doctorate at the age of 24.I am a woman of records.So never you think I am the type you can just insult.If you think you an actress,let me tell you.Anybody can be an actress.I can decide to become an actress now but you cannot be a banker because you are not trained to be one.I can become an actress because it does not need formal training.All it needs is a little beauty and then knowing how to open your legs to producers like you people do.

So I am not on the same level with you.I am a responsible woman.A career woman.A respected mother of good kids.So I just want you to know that you are the biggest fool on earth.I even regret why I was trying to save you from the hands of those fools like you that took your money.I do not care anymore.Even if I happen to lose my job because of you I have better offers elsewhere where fools like you cannot disturb me.Is it the money that is swelling your head.After all you are not the person that made money,it was just an inheritance.If not that you are lucky enough to have inherited your cousine's money you will not have the guts to insult me.I do not blame you.I blame the person that left such amount of money for a fool like you.The man you insulted yesterday-My husband is a senior lecturer in one of the best universities in my country.He is also a respectable man that doeas not need to be insulted by idiots like you.

So tell that Dr.Moris not to bother with calling me if it is anything to do with you.I have already told him and if that is not enough for him I will give him more.That he is my boss does not in anyway make him my God.How can he insist that I call when he knows all you were going to do was insult me and my husband.I believe this is an agreement between the two of you to insult me.

If you want your money to be transferred you better do what you have been told to do and I think from now on I am going to take a more official stance for you.Do you insult your bankers in your country like you have insulted me??.How could you have asked me to spell my name.Do you think I am an illitrate?

No, just a lousy speller Laughing

So Rachel, not one to be insulted by a mere banker fired back this to Mrs Chiluba's oga.

Quote:
I want an apology from that bitch and I want it right now! Tell that bitch she must apologise or lose her job, and i want a photo to prove it, not a wishy washy email, I want a photo of her holding a sign saying I am Sorry I am out of order! Now! If she doesnt apologise with this photo then we can forget the whole deal, I am so angry I could do something stupid.

IMPORTANT: Tell that bitch what she must do or dont bother replying.

The Mugu replies

Quote:
I received your mails and needless to say I am disturbed by the recent developments.

You women could be quite erratic sometimes.Even Susan called me back yesterday and was apologising for insulting me.She was saying exactly the same thing you said now,that she insulted me because she was angry.

If Susan actually said that to you she was strictly out her prerogatives.As you know that statement alone could cost her her job.No empoyee of the bank anywhere in the world has the right to talk to bank customers like that, and in this case not even an ordinary customer but a customer with a fat account balance.
It is not impossible for me to make sure that she is either transferred or sacked but it just that I do not want her to see me as making her loose her job.

So I will like to know exactly what you want,is it an apology from Susan holding a sign saying I AM SORRY?.Or do you want her to be sacked??

Rachel wants her trophy, not a wishy washy apology!!!

Quote:
I want the photo of Mrs Susan holding the sign apologising, as this will humiliate her in front of her peers and put her well and truely in her place. She must understand you do not personally insult customers, especially with something so disgusting as she said, no matter how rich or how poor they are. The sign must say "Rachel, I am sorry but I am out of order" MAke sure it is clear, and in high resolution, I couldnt read the sign of you two in front of the bank. AND NO FAKE PICTURES THIS TIME.

So, in summary, you must get Mrs Susan to provide the apology or I will wipe my hands of this whole infuriating thing. I am still very angry at that fucking bitch Mrs Susan and I cant move on until this is settled. She really needs to be humiliated and put in her place.

Will the mugus comply? You bet they do!

Quote:
Sir/Madam,

I hereby apologise for my outburst on the mail the other day.Please accept my heartfelt apology,I promise it will not happen again.

Please understand that you have to forgive me because my job is at stake right now.

Thank you,

Yours Faithfully,
Susan Chiluba(Mrs)
Head Foriegn Payments Department

And the trophy, she is owned! Laughing

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woo Hoo!!!

happy crowd

Thou art the MAN!

Fake church kill Nigeria
Fake charity account United Kingdom
Mortar x11
i never believe that you can matreat me this way--- Veronica Wachira, Senegal

komodada(at)uku.co.uk : INFACT YOU ARE A TOTAL *DELETED* TIMES TEN MAY GOD RENDER U USELESS. EWU YOUAND I WHO BETTER PASS.ASSHOLE.DONT WORRY ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. PLEASE LET ME BE .
Screwing with others siggy lines is NOT a nice thing to do! In character, yes, nice...no!
Norma Sardon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has she dropped a hammer on her big toe?

"Out of my order" ??????

Haven't laughed so much since Gaz_c_85's BSA Forms. Keep it up mate.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

An amusing part of this bait that I havent posted is the scammers tried to warn Rachel away from UB by pretending to be Interpol agents. Rachel challenged them to produce ID, she even offered them 20000 pounds for a photo of them in front of the Nigerian Interpol HQ but it seems that was to much of a challenge for the mugus.

Quote:
To: rachel
Date: Jan 31, 2006 8:39 PM
Subject: Re: STILL ON YOU

RACHEL,

It will interet you to know that we have investigated your matter and found
out the validity of your claim with the Ecobank of Nigeria.

I personlly could not have given you my ID because I am a covert
officer
.When I start revealing my identity to people then I might defeated my aim as a secret agent. Though you made me a tempting offer but I just had to do my job no matter what.

We understand from the bank that your money has not been transferred because of one or two reasons.Any time you are ready to transfer your money,please contact this office to give you a clearance so as to avoid any embarrasment both here in Nigeria and outside.

Though we will still keep an eye on you because we heard from the bank that you are being tricked by some crooks who are parading themselves as officials of the bank,we shal soon find out their names.

Desmond Grant

By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE

The lads insist Ladiji is a crook, so Rachel has set up a sting with the Met to get them arrested. My plan is for scammer Moris to get back into the bait as he seems to have lost interest since UB chopped over 30K pounds from his maga. This will get him back on track, but still worry about UB turning up on his door with his axe.

Quote:
David, I have good news, and some bad news.

As you know I set Mr Ladiji up for a meeting, and the police wired me with a tiny camera in a button on my blouse. Unfortunately, even though I insisted that I only would meet with Ladiji and not his secretary, Ladiji didnt show, but we did get to arrest his secretary, Daniel Martins, and another two of his gang were arrested later in the foyer, they were all staying in the same room! The sting went like this: I was to meet Ladiji in his hotel room at 4.30 pm, unfortunatley I was running a little late because we had problems with some interference to the microphone in the camera, but the police technicians soon sorted it out. I had a short chat with Martins, expressed my dismay that Ladiji was not there, and Martins insisted he would arrive soon. After Martins mentioned he worked for your bank and passed some forms for me to fill out and asked for 16000 pounds in fees, the police swooped. The police gave me a nice print out from the button camera which shows you what Martins looks like, do you recognise him? The police also later arrested two other men in the foyer, their real names are supposably John Okonkwo and Charles Ekwueme. I have attached a picture of Ekwueme's arrest from the cable news, unfortunately I had left before their arrest so I do not have any other photos. And the bad news is Ladiji is still on the loose. I have been talking to my friend in immigration, and once again there was no record of a "Ladiji" entering the country, but a Mr Bello entered at the same time as Okonkwo and Ekwueme, and they all entered on Ghana passports! So it looks like Ladiji's name is really Bello and is now living in Ghana. There is a warrant for his arrest, and so far there is no record of him attempting to leave the country. The police are confident they will get him when he attempts to leave the country.

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UB is after blood! He sends the scammers a warning and they reply.

Axeman wrote:
SMOL BOI IF I FIND OUT IT BI U WEY SET MAGA XXXXX UP FO GET MAI BOIS
ARRESTED I DEY GOIN FO CHOP UR HEAD WIT MAI AXE. I GET HAD FO COMOT FOR
ROAD FO MAI SAFE HAUS FOR AMSTERDAM ,BUT I HAD FO CATCH DI BOAT AS DI
POLICE BI WATCHIN ALL DI IAPOTS. TRI OF MAI BOIS WERE ARRESTED FOR
LONDON, BUT DEM LONDON POLICE BI PAPER TIGERS NA GO EVENTUALLY GET FO
LET MAI BOIS GO. UNA CAN KEEP UR MAGA XXXXX, SNA AM BI NO FO BI TRUSTED,
I BI LUCKY MAI BOI GOT FO KOL MAN PICKEN NA WARN MI SO I COULD DODGE DI
HOTEL. I GO KOM FO U FOR Nigerian IF I FIND OUT DIS BI U WEY SPOIL MAI GUUD
JOB OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

(TRANSLATION) Small boy if i find out it was you which set maga xxxxx up to get my boys arrested i am goin to chop your head with my axe. I had to flee to my safe house in amsterdam, but i had to catch a boat as the police are watching all the airports. Three of my boys were arrested in london, but the london police are paper tigers and will have to eventually let my boys go. You can keep your maga xxxxx, she cannot be trusted, i was lucky my boy got to call me and warn me so i could avoid and escape the hotel. I will come for you in nigeria if i find out it was you which spoiled my good job [great excitement]

The mugus respond:

Mugus wrote:
NA U BE FOOL.I WARN U SEY JOB DON KNOCK YOU COME DEY MUGU DEY GO.NA U CARRY MY JOB.CHOP MY MONEY STILL I NO WANT MAKE U GO NGA NA IM MAKE MAKE I WARN U SEY JOB DON KNOCK.STUPID U.MY ANNOYANCE WITH U BE SEY U DONT GO CARRY INNOCENT GUYS FOR LONDON GO PUT THEM FOR TROUBLE.U NO GO TALK SEY I WARN U.UPON ALL WEY DO TO ME.CARRY MY MONY FOR WESTERN UNION.CHOP MY MAGA MONY.UPON ALL THAT I NO WAN MAKE SOMETIN DO U AND UR GUYS.NA ME BE REAL GUYMAN.U JUST DEY TALK LOUD.SEE NOW U DON LAND UR GUYS FOR TROUBLE.FOOOOOOOOOOLISHHHHHHHHHHHHH.EWU

(TRANSLATION) And you are the fool. i warned you that the job has spoiled, since you come, the mugu they go. now you carry my job. you chop my money but still i did not want you to leave nigeria and i warned you the job has spoiled. stupid you. my annoyance with you be that you dont go to carry innocent guys from london go to appoint them from in trouble. <---- WTF????? you won't talk so i warn you. upon all which does to me. you steal my money from western union. you chop my maga money. upon all that i don't want made someting does you and your guys. now I am the real guyman. you just talk loud. see now you have arrived your guys in trouble. foolishhhhhhhhhhhhh. ewu

Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
now I am the real guyman. you just talk loud. see now you have arrived your guys in trouble. foolishhhhhhhhhhhhh. ewu

Whoa ho! Are you gonna take that from these mutts?
Well, are you......
Axeman?

Fake church kill Nigeria
Fake charity account United Kingdom
Mortar x11
i never believe that you can matreat me this way--- Veronica Wachira, Senegal

komodada(at)uku.co.uk : INFACT YOU ARE A TOTAL *DELETED* TIMES TEN MAY GOD RENDER U USELESS. EWU YOUAND I WHO BETTER PASS.ASSHOLE.DONT WORRY ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. PLEASE LET ME BE .
Screwing with others siggy lines is NOT a nice thing to do! In character, yes, nice...no!
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 2:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@HOW, not a chance, the axeman has already promised the mugus some special attention when he returns to Nigerian. Shocked Twisted Evil

But first, Tommorrow the maga is sending the bank the fees, so Mr Mugu is going to have to go on another safari, courtesy of good old moneygram. The lad lives in Enugu, and the money (3500 pounds sterling) has been accidently sent to Lagos, will he travel? He did last time, four times Laughing

Did I mention the Axeman is going to chop the mg payment before Mr Mugu gets to Lagos? Twisted Evil Laughing

My standard MG Send form modality should convince him the money is real, its never failed to get a lad moving yet Twisted Evil

Gully Bull
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It suddenly occurred to me during my reading of this excellent bait that some of these mugus might be forced to work scams by scam-pimps, who beat them (or worse) if they stuff up. I would hate to be getting the small-fry into trouble if they are working under duress for evil overlords! Hopefully this is not the case and there is no 'forced' scamming. Does anyone know?

John Drake
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey Jason--send me this lads email/contact info--he sounds like the perfect mark to torment for a while!

"YOU GO TO HELL YOU DA FREAK GOD STRIKE YOU DEED RIT NOW HOW DARE YOU SAYE THOS THINS TO ME I AM CHRSTIAN AND DO NOT DO DOSE THINGS YOU ARE SIK SIK MAN!!!!
YOU NEVER NEVER RITE TO ME AGAN--EVAR EVAR!!! I WIL ASS GOD TO PUNISH YOU AND SEHND YOU TO HELL! YOU AR SO SIK IT MAKE ME ILL JUS THINKIN ABUT YOU SO CRAZY." -Dr Wily

Without this certificate, we are still where we are.
I can never trust you again. It will be hard for us to work together.
I have learnt so much from the disappointments i experienced from you. I can only thank you for wasting my precious time.
thanks for wasting my time all thes while. You have been a great friend, i can not deny that.
Thanks for not being there for me when it matters most. -Xu Chaofan
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 8:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@JD , theres plenty more mugu out there, you wont be able to use this one, he is to worn out Laughing

MINOR UPDATE

The scammers are paranoid that UB is watching their every move, thanks to a little threat from UB

Quote:
U NAU, U DARE FO KOL MI DI MUGUN ?DIS LOSS OF TRI OF MAI BOIS DEY DI
MINOR SETBACK. I DEY BIGGEST GUYMAN FOR DI HISTORY OF 419, I GET OVA
FIFTY BOIS WORKIN MAI JOBS ALL DAY ALL NAIT NA LAS YEAR DI MAGAS DROPPED
OVA TRI MILLION US DOLLAS. I GET TRI HOUSES, WON FOR LAG, WON FOR LONDON
NA WON FOR AMSTERDAM, HAU MANT DO UNA GET SMOL BOI ?MAI TRI CHIEFS ALL
DRAIV MERCS, WETIN DO U DRAIV SMOL BOI? I TRAVUL FO LONDON AND AMSTERDAM
EVRI MONTH FO WRK DI BIG JOBS, DI LAS MAGA FOR LONDON E DROP 80000 US
DOLLAS IN TRI MONTHS ,HAU MUCH GET UR MAGA DROP SMOL BOI? UNA GET MAKE
NATIN FOR JOBS SO GO BACK FO MILKIN GOATS.

LISTEN NA LISTEN GUUD. FO UR LACK OF RESPECT I GO MEK UR LIFE DAT OF DI
DOG FOR DI STREET .I GO CHOP EVRI WON OF UR MAGAS, EVRI DOLLA DEM DROP
I OFFERED U DI DEAL FO WRK FO MI NA U SHOW MI YAB BY CALLIN MI DI MUGUN
OOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I GO BI BACK FOR LAG MONDAY NA I GO GET MAI BOIS
INTO UR JOBS NA CHOP ALL UR MAGA, OK? SIDDON BACK NA WATCH DI REAL
GUYMAN MEK DI MUGU DROP ALL UR DOLLA NAU BELONG FO MI NAU
. GO BACK FO
MILKIN GOATS SMALL BOI FOOL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The scammers have now requested that the payment details be sent from and to new accounts. So, I set up a new receieve account just for them, but dang, I forgot to set up a new send account and I forgot to encrypt it when I sent the moneygram form. Laughing If UB is in my/their box, then he will know the details Twisted Evil

Quote:
Mrs Susan,

For security reasons I have created a new email account at yahoo.com. I have sent the send money receipt with all the details your clerk needs to this new account.

The account is [email protected] and the password is rachel

Once the fee is paid, please confirm that the funds will be transferred into my account post haste.

RW

But the mugus are not happy, but they have no choice but to go on their miserable way to Lagos if the want the money Laughing

Quote:
Sir/Madam,

I received your mail and the direction to go to the new yahoo id.

You know I specified that the fees be sent through Western Union as it has wider spread and is more efficiently run. But this moneygram is a little bit far from my office. Laughing Twisted Evil However I will let you know when the clerk picks it up.

I will get back to you after that.

Yours Faithfully,

Susan Chiluba(Mrs)

Quote:
The clerk has left to pick up the fees, this is most disapointing as she will be away from office all day.we can not afford to make this mistak again, please, i beg, do not again utilise moneygram as western union is far more ifficent

You mean there are more fees Mrs Susan???

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dang!, I thought they would be more angry than this, its most unlike this scammer to keep his cool

Quote:
Sir/Madam,

Well my clerk went to the moneygram and it took her almost three hours waiting to the queue to be attended to.Finaly the moneygram agents said code the number was invalid.So she could not colect the money. Laughing

I have been wondering what could be wrong as the number she presented to them is that in the slip you sent to me which is 20289144. So obviously the mistake is from the moneygram agents there.

I want you to do either of this,withdraw the money from moneygram and go to the nearest Westernunion outlet to send it or get Michelle to go back or call the moneygram agent and get the correct number.

Meanwhile thats good news about your pregnancy.Just try not to overwork yourself.

Yours Faithfuly,

Susan Chiluba(Mrs)

Looks like they want Shelly to get them a new moneygram number, so another trip to lagos for the enugu boys could be on the cards, they just dont seem to get the idea they are being played Laughing

But first, I am going to tell them the moneygram agency here says the money is collected. Let them worry that UB has yet again chopped their dollar Twisted Evil

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You have got yourself some Class A dumb assed lads there Jason, you're playing them like a fiddle, sweet mugu music Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Marvelous mega mugu mind meddling Smile

I'm just a stupid troll.
The Stuka
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

lol! hehe jason, i realy admire the hact thet you have been keeping this bait alinve since...november isnt it?

excelent work Very Happy
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since Sep 25, 2005 actually. This gang's format came in on one of the last shuttles, before it retired and the ferry took over. I have had baits run longer than this one, but this one has been the most fun Laughing

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer Chiluba wrote:
Sir/Madam,

I got your shocking mail.Well I am not tricking you.I gave a simple instruction for you to send the money by western union.This I did because Western Union has a track record of intergrity and efficiency devoid of manipulations.

This moneygram stuff is being run by only one bank as a sole agent who now subcontract to other payments points.Many people has lost money through moneygram.They have people of questionable characters as staff.

That is why I made it clear that the money be sent by Western Union.

I really do not know why this your transfer is besieged with so much problems. Twisted Evil First it was Ladiji now it is moneygram.If you take time to look at it critically you will find out that this is not a result of my inefficiency,rather it is as a result of your refusal to listen to me.

Well I am sorry I cannot take any responsibility.You just have to send the money again by Western Union as I specified.

Scammer Chiluba wrote:

I am certain the moneygram agents here in Nigeria took the money.So I want you to file a petition to the moneygram office on your side.Tell them the person the money was meant for did not receive it.Tell them to produce evidence.Let them produce the international passport used in collecting the money as instructed by you.It is simple.Let them produce evidence that the money has been collected with the stated passport number.

I know Prisca is here with me and she has the original copy of her International Passport.And it was stated that the person should present the original copy of the International passport.I know they do not have it.Just go on and petition them to produce it.I know the agents in Nigeria will try to give you a fake.I want them to bring the fake so that I will now send you the original copy.Then you send both of them to the Nigerian Immigrations just like you that of Ladiji.Let the Nigerian Immigration to pick the original from the fake.That way you know oncemore I am not what you think I am.

By so doing the culprit here in Nigeria will be fished out and punished and your money will be refunded to you.

Do this and you will get your money back and confirm my innocency.

I informed Dr.Moris about this development I went to his office with Prisca to confirm my innocence and that of Prisca.I do not know if he has contacted you on this though he said he is down with fever.I will also forward a copy of this mail to Mr.David.

While this is going on I advise you send the money by Western Union as instructed as they are devoid of such manipulations as Moneygram.

If at the end you find out I took the money.I will resign my job and sell whatever I have to refund you but if at the end of this I am proven innocent then I will have a case to settle with you.

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my plan for this bait from here:

Chiluba insisted that the money could only be picked up by the receiver if they had the passport in the question/answer part of the form. So, Chiluba has offered to send a scan of the original passport of the receiver, a female who is "the bank clerk" who had the unfortunate fruitless trip to Lagos in order for Rachel to petition MG for a refund, as the intended receiver did not get the funds. MG does have a "lost funds" form (They really do!), so once Rachel gets the genuine pee from chiluba Rachel will give MG the "lost funds" form, but does Chiluba know that she will have to provide a statement to the fact? There is a special form for that Twisted Evil After the paperwork is completed to MG's satisfaction, MG will refund Rachel the money, but for Rachel to send it via Ultra Secure Western Union (In Ultra Secure Transfer the MTCN and transfer does not show online Twisted Evil ) there are anti-terrorism and security forms to be filled out Twisted Evil These scammers still have some work to do yet Laughing And they thought pay day had come! Laughing

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rachel has spent the evening picking up the "lost funds" forms from moneygram to send to Chiluba to fill out. The forms have a nice little area for the mugus to claim travelling costs Laughing I wonder how much they will exagerate their "costs" Shocked

So the forms have been sent and while Rachel was at moneygram she got a written confirmation from moneygram that the payment was made and that was sent as well. I wonder if the mugus will take the time to read it, if they do, they will see none other than the axeman chopped their dollar Twisted Evil

Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh that will tick him off!

HAHAHA

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The mugus have complied to the first part of my plan above, but a huge slap is in order as they have not completed page 1 of the forms, only page 2. And WTF is that on the girls face? A staple?

Quote:
Sir/Madam,
I got your mail and the attachments there.
I was suprrised to see from one of the attached document that the money was picked up by a certain Mr.Bello who was said to have presented an Id and a Valid Moneygram redirection Authorisation.You can now see that this is fraud because there aws no need for the rediredction whatever that means.

Well I have attacehed the original of Miss Prisca Igwegbe who was supposed to pick the money.

Date of Birth: 23 dec 1982
Passport number: A2915352

Please check the number below carefully,take a record of it and let the moneygram Nigeria produce their own.

I want you to be carefull how you handle this because I suspect the gangs of Ladiji are back because the name Mr.Bello that was said to have picked the money rings a bell to me.This is more than the chances of co-incidence.

I will get the forms filled shortly after this and send it to you by attachment so that the enquiry will start.

I want you to make it compulsory in your petition that the moneygram Nigeria must privide the intertional passport which was used in cashing the money.I am sure they used a fake passport and not the original and I am also sure that this ewas in connivance with some moneygram worker.I want them to be apprehended and punished for stealing people's money.

When they provide their fake passport I want you to collect the particulars in both passport and send them to the Nigerian Immigration so to see what they will have to say.

I strongly believe that somebody is going into your box and that is how they got the information which you gave me about the new box [email protected] However we shall beat them this time around.

Let me know how the petition turns out.

Yours Faithfully,

Susan Chiluba(Mrs)

Hard to read, so another slap is in order!

Larger size doc here:

http://www.geocities.com/jasondinalt1/419/mgrefundForm.jpg

Look mum, a genuine Nigerian pee!

So a huge slap has been given, obviously I cant hand in these documents to moneygram as page 1 is missing!

The Stuka
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
And WTF is that on the girls face? A staple?

yep, or an indication to where all the lies are coming from lol!

major slap for that one Very Happy
Hawkeyewon
419Eater is my life

Location: between Rocky and Bullwinkle, but closer to Bob Clampett! ;^)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
if after 24hours I did not hear from you in any positive way then I will be forced to put in motion a full enquiry into your matter with ECOBANK and if I find anything out of order I will make sure I get it published in all the major UK tabloids[/b], Shocked I will also report to all the relevant authorities in UK(presenting all the mails you wrote to me and that which you wrote to the bank which I must have subponea with a court order including all the documents). Note that I will not mind loosing my contract with the bank but I must go to any length to make sure you pay me.

I regret it to go this way with you but did not give me any choice.I am waiting to hear from you or for the expiration of the 24 hours.

Yours In Service,

Ugwueke Ekene
how dastardly, the UK tabloids! Shocked Shocked

"I don't have transportation, I only have a car
I will be able to manage a truck if I have one."
"know it's me that's on my knees swallowing"
www.scammers-exposed.com
www.romancescam.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic