SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Joy of my life (updated Feb 14)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ACasualBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my very first bait. I have started the bait about a week ago. I try the post it as it goes (first I have to catch up). When I write I make a lot of small and big carless mistakes. I do that even in my native language. Please keep this in mind when you reading. Please let me know if the format is not correct or I am not following the forum rules. I use red for the email from scammers and blue for my emails. Black for any text not in any email.

I start with this surplus letter
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=66315
and decided to play it a very dumb 22 years old.

Here we go:

Feb 2
Dear Miss Joy,

I was very surprised when I opened my email account tonight an saw your email. I am very sorry that you have lost both your parents. I know how hard the loss of parents can be. The family that used to live across the street where I live had a car accident 4 month ago. Unfortunately both parent were dead and their 2 daughters were not. I am not saying that unfortunately they were not dead. I mean that unfortunately they did lost their parents. Do you know what I mean? If you don't please let me know and I explain it more. The 2 little kids have moved from here and they now live with their mother's dad who is their grand father from mother's side. Would you please let me know where you got my email address. Have one of my friend given it to you? I like to help you in this matter and the money will be very helpful to me too. Just tell me what I can do. I hope you and your brother are doing ok. You told me you are 19 but you never told me your brother's age and his name. Please let me know if I can help you. God bless you and your brother and your parent's sould and your other relative's soul.

Take care,

Roberto

Feb 3
Dear Uncle Roberto,

Thank you for your mail and your willing to help us out of this situation. We know that you may be surprised to receive our mail since we have not met before. However, we would like you to accept it in good faith and sincerety of purpopse since we contacted you based on Divine guidance. Everything work for good to them that trust and love God.

We got your email address from the internet search. I got 3 addresses and after we get the 3 addresses, I did 7 days fasting and prayers on the addresses asking God to
reveal to us the person that will be trustworthy not to betray us in this transaction. After the 7 days fasting and prayers, I cast lot on the 3 addresses and the lot fell on name. Believing that God is worthy to be trusted, we have no choice than to contact you
and expose the situation to you seeking your assistance and for the mutual benefit of all.

Condition have made us that we must trust somebody. we believe that if you are good and fear God you will not do orphans like us who trust and take you as guardian bad. we pray before we contact you and if it is will of God we know that you will help us and be good to
us. I dont know the country you from it is our mind that tell us to contact you.

Please the help I need from you is to represent me in the bank as foreign business partner of my late father and receive the money for me in your bank account. You will help us invest our share of the money in good business and manage it for us because I dont have
experience of business. As soon as the money is transfered to your account you will arrange for us to come over to your country and you will help us get good school so that we will continue our education and have experience to join you in the business.

we want the money to be transfer to your account quick so that we will leave here
because we fear for our dear life everyday as the people that poison my father
may be after our live. We are suffering here because we dont have money at hand again. All our hope for future is on this money in the bank. My late father deposit the money in coded trust deposit account and give instruction to bank that it is for transfer to
foreign account only. He do this for security reasons of the money. We can not take money from there unless it is transfer out to a foreign account. The bank also
tell me that the account will need to be activate before they transfer it to my father foreign business partner account because it is dormant now. So we want you to help us represent us in the bank for quick transfer of the money to your account.

Kindly give me your complete name with address and phone number so that I will go to bank and introduce you as busines partner of my late father who will help me to transfer the money to his account.

When I get your reply, I will send to you the deposit document bank issue to my late father the day he deposited the money and also bank contact for you to contact the bank and arrange transfer to your account.

I have also attached my picture and I will like to have your own picture in your next reply. I wait for your urgent reply and kindly keep the transaction secret for our security and security of the money please.

Yours faithfully,
Joy.

She sent me 2 pictures and, boy, she is beautiful. But how dare she calls me uncle?

ّّFeb 3
Dear Joy,

Thank you for your email. I saw your picture and you are the most beautiful woman I have seen. Your name is very beautiful too. Please send me more pictures.

When I first saw your email I was disappointed because you called me uncle although I am only just 3 years older than you. Then I realized that it is not your fault. I should have told you more about me.

I am 22 years old and finished high school 4.5 years ago. Since then I have been working to make money to go to university. After 4.5 years, I have saved around $35,000 but I need $100,000 for university. I have been working very hard. During day I worked in a very big company that does different things. Sometimes they tell me to paint houses. Sometimes I clean boats. And sometimes I have to feed bears. As you know we have a lot of white bears in Canada and they are dangerous. At night I stay in an auto mechanic shop. They want me to watch the store for them. This is very good because I don't have to rent a house. They let me use their computer at store and watch TV. On weekend I work in a Pizza shop. As you can see, I have experience in several businesses and can invest our money. Sometimes I am the one who get money from customer in pizza shop so I even have experience with a lot of money. So don't worry about that.

With our money we can start university together and may go to the same university. What do like to study? I would like to be an engineer or a dentist or a historian.

Please tell me more about yourself. Where do you live? Do you work? How you spend your time? Are you married? Do you have a boyfriend? Since I work all the time, I don't have many friends.

Love,
Roberto

Feb 4
Dear Brother Roberto,

I received your mail with much thanks for your kind response. I have go through your mail and the content are well understood and noted. Meanwhile I just finished my secondary education and awaiting my result until the death of my late parents and I will like to study Library science/sociology.

Please the assistance we needed from you is:

1. To receive the money for us in your account for investments in your country by providing a bank account so that we will submit it to the bank and ask them to make the transfer.

2. To look for a good investment in your country where our own share of the money will be invested when it is transferred to your account. You will also manage such investment for us. This is because we are not good in
business and have not managed any before.

3. To assist us migrate to your country as soon as the money is transferred to your account.

4. You will also assist us in getting a good school so that we will continue our education which we loves most and which we abandoned because of our
ordeal.
Please come to our urgent rescure, by doing everything possible to see that our money is transferred into your bank account next week. The bank offical Dr.edward damina who is the remittance director of the bank told me that our late father deposited the money in a supense/coded that the account is blocked we need to re-activate the account before we can have access to withdraw money from the account. Please I will like you to call Dr.edward damina this afternoon to arrange with him on how best to transfer the money into your bank account.

I am give you the bank contact once again, The name of the bank official who is handling this transaction is Dr.Edward Damina who is the director of international remittance director of the bank and we have further collected the full contact address and contact of the bank and will forward everything to you as this:

Please you know that this money is our only hope. Kindly keep the transaction secret.May the Glory of the Almighty God be upon you as you assist us.
assistance. we have attached our photo to this email we will like to have yours too, as soon as we recived your mail and you asure us that you are welling to
help us we will send you the contact of the bank for you to contact the bank and arrange with them.

God bless you and keep you till we meet you in country soonest.
We are waiting for mail immediately you have contacted the bank for the onward transfer of our money. I have attached one of my picture to this mail and please try and send me your pic in your next reply.

Thanks and God bless you and protect you as we look forward to meet you soonest.

Miss Joy

She sends a small picture with the above email that may or may not be the same person. Now she calls me "Brother".

Last edited by ACasualBaiter on Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:55 am; edited 3 times in total
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Great first bait Very Happy

You've gone from "Uncle" to "brother". What's next?. I sense a romance blooming here Wink

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The Laddette wrote:
Please you know that this money is our only hope.

The heck with 'uncle' or 'brother'- make her call you Mr. Kenobi Very Happy
Fantastic start, ACB Thumbs up

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
Inkerman
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very good rambling.............can I help you feed the bears????

Remember the delaying tactics. Send one piece of info at a time and send a renamed .dll once in a while. The bigger the better. Don't be tempted to send any genuine documents unless you have PhotoShopped them.

It could be that the autoshop has started dealing in stolen cars. Would your bait like to buy one??

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 3:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for all the encouragements. The stolen cars in auto shop is a very good idea.

I better hurry up and get the bait up-to-date so I can use your help in continuation.

bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She dont want to leave that script, could be a tough one but nice start

pony pony Mortar x18
ACasualBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let�s see if I can convince her to leave her brother over there and let see if she translate the yahoo ad for me

Feb 4
Dear Joy,

Thanks for your email and your picture. Unfortunately you have not told me where you live and what you do. Did your read me email carefully? I don't think you live in Canada. Please tell me more about you.

In your email you wrote " Nouveau : t�l�phonez moins cher avec Yahoo! Messenger. Appelez le monde entier � partir de 0,012 �/minute ! T�l�chargez la version beta." which I did not understand. Would you please tell me what you meant?

About the bank information, there are several bank here and each have a different name. I don't know which one you like. I like Royal Bank the best.

About you coming to Canada , let me warn you that it's very cold here. It is better if you leave your little brother over there. After a while if you think the weather is ok, you can bring him here.

I forgot to send my picture last time. I send one now. Let me know if you need more picture from me.

Love,
Roberto

This the picture I sent

Bingo!!! She is off script for now but unfortunately she cannot leave her brother. I am not a Brother anymore. Is this a good sign?

Feb 4
Dear Roberto,

I got your mail this evening with the attache beautiful picture and thank you so much for your quick response. Meanwhile I'm sorry for not answering your all your questions.

I live in (43 rue de angree djibi) Abidjan Cote d'ivoire in west africa. I live only with my little brother in one local hotel so that late father business associates who poisoned him to death will not no our movement untill the time that we will leave this country where they will not no our way about again.

I have hard what you said concerning my little brother, You know that I can not leave him alon because he is the only blood brother that I have so that the sprit of our late parent will not get angery with me. I sugest that even if I will be coming alon I will only stay 2weeks and we will make arrangment for his coming.

Concern the bank, You know the bank that will better to receive this money. I will advice you to forward your bank account in the Royal Bank directly to the bank via email and make arrangment with the remittance director Dr.edward damina who is incharge of the transfer and know how best to transfer this money into your bank account by next week so that after the transfer you will send us some money to get our travel papers to fly down to Canada immediately to start a new life.
But, please I want you to keep this transaction serectly untill the money is transferred into your Royal Bank account for our security reasons please. I will also like you to call the bank remittance director on monday so that he will transfer the money letest by tuesday. Please when you contact the bank tell them that you are our late father business associates in Canada who want to assist the children receive their money into your bank account for onward investment. Meanwhile I will also visit the bank first thing monday to introduce you to the bank, Meanwhile I will like you to get back to me as soon as you have contacted the bank and also send me a copy of the mail you sent to the bank.

We are waiting for your urgent response. Thanks and God bless you.

We love you!
and Brother

WOW!!! They love me. But I don't want her brother to love me.

My first attempt to have her do some work. I knew it would not work

Feb 4
Dear Joy,

I just came back from my job in the pizza shop and saw your email. You don't believe what happened in pizza shop. A customer came and gave me $20 and I thought it was a $100 bill. Instead of giving him $3 and gave him $83 and he left without saying anything. Can you believe some people steel money like this? I think these people who steel money from people like me who work all day to save for college are not people. They are animals. Do you have people like this in Africa? What do you think about these people? I am so angry that I can write anymore. Let me wait for a while before I write more.

OK. Sorry I made you wait. I went and sat outside for 10 minutes but it was very cold so I came in.

I think it is OK to bring your brother here. Actually I have a sister and they can be friends. I have attached a picture of my sister and I. It was taken in her school last summer. Her name is Maria. Please send me a picture of you and your brother. The last picture that you sent was too small. Please send a bigger picture.

I am going to Toronto that is a big city in Canada to find a good school and a good business for us. Please email me a copy of your high school grade so I can take it to the university in Toronto. I will go on Wednesday so please send it before that.

What business we should open? I think pizza shop is a good business. I have experience in pizza shop but I cannot cook pizza. Do you know how to cook pizza so you can help in our business?

As I told you, I sleep in an auto repair shop and they don't let me use their phone. I can only use their computer and TV so I cannot call the bank.

It is so interesting that you live in Africa. Two nights ago, I saw a program on TV about Africa. They showed lions and elephants. The lions seem to be very dangerous. I know they don't come near cities, but please be very careful when you go out of town for picnic.

Don't forget to send a picture of you and your brother together and don't forget to send your high school grade as soon as you can.

Love,
Roberto

My sister and I

Oh no!!! She is in trouble. She needs my help NOW

Feb 5
Dear Roberto,

I was very sad when I hear that a customer went away with your money. What every man sould so shall he rip and each an everyone most stand before God for the gorement
at the last day so don't worry your self he has taking away your problems.

Such think is not happening in africa because we love our selfs and mostly we have the fear of God in whatever we do. I got the attache picture of you and your sister and you both was looking beatiful. Please as at this moment I don't have any of my papers for my school or the picture that I take with my little brother with me in the hotel, All our picture is in our family house and because of the people whom poisoned my late father to death we are afriad of going to our family house again to take any of our things because don't want them to no our way about untill we live this country.

The only problem that we are having now is that we own for hotel bill for 2weeks and the hotel management told us that we should try our possible best to pay the hotel bill if not we most have to discharge from the hotel by tuesday so that is why I want you to contact the bank and arrage with them on how to transfer the money immdiately to your bank account so that you will send me some money to pay off our debts and also arrange for our travel papers and visa to enable us fly down to your country this week.

It understand that it is God that have directed us to you to be as one family so don't worry your self only put faith in God almighty and he will not let you down. Please I want you to contact the bank or you can send me your bank information so that I will go to the bank first thing tomorrow morning to submit the bank information to the bank remittance director who is incharge of the transfer and also order the bank to transfer the money into your bank account immediately.

Concern the business that we will invest the money, I will advice you to wait untill the money is transferred into your account you will then cool down and check for a good business that you will invest the money. I will also like us to invest part of the money in a hotel business and house eastate. We will put head together when I come down to canada to look for a business where we can invest this money, so just go ahead and send me your bank informations or you can send it directly to the bank via the bank email account that I sent you yesterday.

I'm waiting for your urgent response as soon as you are able to contact the bank via mail. Thanks so musch for your kind efforts as we look forward to meet you soonest.

Regards,

to be continued

ACasualBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Subject: ATTACHED DEPOSIT SLIP
Feb 5

Dear Roberto,

I have decied to send you the deposit slip, Please find the attached deposit slip that the bank give to my late father the very day he made the deposit with the bank for you to see and please keep this deposit important document sercretly untill the money is transferred into your bank account this week.

Please contact them urgently today via email account and arrange with them on how to get this money transferred into your bank account this week. let them know that you want take us out from this country because of the political problem here now. I am waiting to hear the progress report as soon as you reach the bank please. or you can send me your bank details so that I will go and submi it tomorrow been monday to the bank for the transfer.

We love you!

So, she sent me a deposit slip that shows her father has deposited the money. Or is it the money she deposited in my account? I am very confused.

Subject: Thanks for the deposit
Feb 5

Dear Joy,

Please read me email carefully. Sometimes I think you don't pay attention to what I write and that disappoints me. First let me tell you what you can do so the people who poisoned your father cannot hurt you. You should call the police and tell them what the guy did to your father. In Canada when someone kills a person they put him in jail for the rest of his life. You can also buy some food before you go to your home and only eat the food you bought so you are sure they are not poisoned. I suggest you go to doctor and get some poison medicine so if the man poisons you, you can eat the medicine and you'll be fine. If you do these things you don't have to stay in the hotel. Thanks for depositing the money into my account. When I saw the deposit slip that you emailed me I was very happy and excited. How did you attach the deposit slip to the email? Now that the money is in my account I can start your travel process. Tomorrow I am going to the bank and open an account for you and deposit your share of money in to your account. Is it ok if I open your account is Royal Bank? Royal Bank is closer to where I live but Scotia Bank is bigger bank and the building is nicer. Please let me know. How is the weather in Africa? Here is the weather is very cold and snowing. All the roads are covered with snow. Take care of yourself and please send me more pictures of yourself. I want to see more of your pictures. If you want more of my pictures, let me know.

I love you,

Roberto

Four days has passed and no one asked for any money. I was under impression that Joy is not a scammer and I have found the "Joy of my life". But the following email broke my heart

Subject: PLEASE GET BACK TO ME URGENTLY.
Feb 6

Dear Roberto,

I saw your mail reply this afternoon when I return from the bank. Meanwhile I have finanly introduce you to the bank today as my late father business partner who want to assist me and my little brother to come over to Canada for onward investment of our money.

The remittance director who is incharged of our money gave me some papers to sign which I alread sign. The bank told that we have to pay the fee of $1,850.00 to enable the bank lawyer to get back-up clearance documents that will back-up the transfer so that the goverment of this country will not question me for the money because of my tender age. The bank promise me that they will get in contact with you as soon as they can, they also ask of your telephone number for easy communication with you which I promise them that I will get it from you and submit to the by tomorrow.

Please noted that I not go to my family house now as it is I want to move from the hotel immediatel after the money is been transferred into your bank account in Canada you will send us some money to get our vis and other travel papers to enable us fly down to canada immediately. The weather in Africa is too hot, you should understand that africa is not a place to live.

Please I want you to copprate with the bank concern the fee that they need to get all the back-up clearance of our fund so that they will transfer this money into your canada bank account before friday. Please let me know as soon as you hear from the bank.

Thanks for your kind efforts and assistance to us.

With warth love and regards,

Would someone please tell me what kind of love is "warth love"?

The same day I got this email

Subject: PRIORITY FROM .
Feb 6

NEXT OF KIN: MISS JOY GOMO

Sir,

We have the liberty to inform you that Miss Joy Gomo today signed an attested document with us naming you as TRUSTEE and authorised us to remit the facility US$12,500,000.00 to your
nominated account co-ordinates in Canada. Consequently upon this remittance Autorisation you are required to incorporate your receiving account details in the attached FORM TTF-1 by filling the FORM TTF-1 and return with the stipulated fee of USD$1,850.00 only. This is to enable us secure your fund/remittance FOREX approval and Stamp duty from the Finance Ministry.

Send the fee by Western Union Money Transfer attention to the name of our Internal Attorney who will be proceeding to the Ministry for your remittance Clearances as thus:

Western Union Money Transfer

Send me the western union transfer information once you made the payment.

Once the Form has been filled and returned with the fee, your remittance will be rapidly processed and the fund wired to your account within 24 banking hours. On behalf of the management of Coopec Bank SA., do take our sympathy on the death of your associate(Mr. George Gomo) who is our valued customer. Thanks for your co-operation.

The last 2 emails will not be answered.

to be continued

blarg
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta wrote:
Great first bait Very Happy

You've gone from "Uncle" to "brother". What's next?. I sense a romance blooming here Wink

Uncle Daddy?

Mr. Chike Agbugba "THANK GOD YOU ARE BACK AND ALIVE AGAIN"
ACasualBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I did not reply to them on Monday Feb 6 to set the stage for a little, and hopefully short lived, drama.

Subject: Why you lied to me?
Feb 7

Joy,
I am so angry about what you did to me on Monday. Can you explain why you send me that deposit slip? When I saw it I was very happy because I thought you finally could transfer the money to my account. I went to the bank to make sure the money is in the account but they told me that the balance in my account is only $34,827 and your money is not there. I asked them what happened to the 12 million that was supposed to come from Africa. They did not know and told me to go the international office of the Royal Bank. The international office was about 45 minutes by bike. I went to the international office of Royal Bank and they told me they have not received the deposit. I had to ride my bike 45 more minutes to come back. I rode my bike for more than 1.5 hours when the temperature was 20 degree below zero and there was about half of meter snow on the ground. I felt very sick last night with headache and coughing. That's why I did not reply to your email. Why did you send me a fake deposit slip?

In every email you tell me that you love me but I don't think you are honest. Why do you do this?

Roberto

She fires back. This email is a little strange. It looks like two different emails in one. It has two section each starting with "Dear Roberto". The sections wrer written using 2 different fonts.

Subject: I never lied to you.
Feb 8

Dear Roberto,

I am so angry when I saw your mail this morning that I lied to you. Please go through my mails I never told that my money have been transferred into your bank account. The documents I sent to you if the deposit slip that the bank issue my late father the day he deposited the money in the bank for you to see as proved that I have such amount with the BIAO BANK.

Dear Roberto, I'm highly upset from the whole thing because since the starting of this transaction I never lied to you I don't know what you the corage to say that I lied to you. I vited the bank again yesterday and they told me that they have contacted you and they ask you to pay $1,850.00 it seems like is because of the transfer charges that ask you to pay that is why you said that I'm lying to you. Please let me know whay you should say that I sent you fake deposit slip??? because I'm very angry with you now.

I also want to know your willingness to pay the $1,850.00 to the bank for the to get the clearance of our fund and get my money transferred into your bank account this week. Please is very urgent you respond this urgent important message so that I will know if I should look for someone esle or not.

Waiting for your urgent response.

Subject: RE: I never lied to you.
Feb 8

Joy,

When I came back from the bank on Monday, I was so angry that I deleted all the emaild I had so I don't have the email with the deposit slip. My sister is very angry because I deleted her very important email too. You say that you sent the deposit slip to prove to me that you have the money. Why? Did I tell you I don't believe you? You made me angrier by implying that I did not believe you. You also asked where I got the courage to tell you that you lied to me. Have you been in 20 below zero degree weather? Have you been in a snow half meter deep? Have you ridden a bike lately? Have you ridden a bike for 1.5 hours lately? Have you ridden a bike for 1.5 hours in snow half meter deep lately? I am sure you have not. Let me tell you that it is so difficult it gives you courage to do anything and say anything. When you are here you can borrow my bike and try it. You wrote that you went to the bank and they want one thousand eight hundred fifty dollars too clear the money. I don't know which branch you went to. I went to the branch in Main St. and they did not say anything about this money. Of course I don't mind to pay this much money if it will settle the matter. Let me know which branch you went to so I can go and check.

I am still sick and you even didn't ask how I am feeling. I don't how we can live together if you don't care about me.

Roberto

She believed that I have deleted emails so she "visited" (why she does not call?) the bank to tell them to resend the letter. I got the same email from the bank (see above) abd the following from her. The deposit slip is attached one more time.

Subject: PLEASE DO WHAT MY BANK ASK YOU TO DO.
Feb 9

Dear Roberto,

Thanks for your mail and the content are well understood and noted. I myself i was very angry with you for saying that i lied to you when you know that you have not given me your banking details. Now where is the money going to be deposited without your bank account details? You should reason well like man.
Meanwhile i have to bring to your i dont have any bad intentions coming to you, all i needed from you is not only the money to be transferred into your bank account but for as to be one as one family from hence fort.

I also visted the bank told to inform them to resend the mail again as you mistakly deleted the mail the sent which they promise the do will do that as soon as possible. Please try and send the $1,850.00 to to the bank today so that they will get the clearance of my fund and get the money transferred into your bank account by tomorrow been friday as they promised.

I have to make everything things very clear to you because of what is happening in the international commiunty today that a lot of bad people are going around and that makes it very difficult for people like us that needed geniune assistance to be helped,but i beleive with God all things are possible.

Please noted that you are makinf things to be difficult for your self. I told you that the bank i went is my where my late father deposited the money. you should most have to know this without me telling because I don't know your bank or even their address. Please go ahead and do what my bank ask you to do by sending the fee to them today and get back to me as soon as you have send the $1,850.00 to the bank.

I have attached the deposit slip to you again for you to go through it carefuly.

I'm waiting for your kind response.

With love and rewards.

With love and rewards!!! I wonder what my reward might be. I made 3 mistakes in reading these emails. I did not see the attached form in the bank email, I read $18,500 instead of $1,850, and I thought Dr is first name of . Let see if anyone correct me. Someone (I cannot find the post at this time) suggested student loan so I added that. Based on Inkerman suggestion (see above) I renamed a 600KB cab file to Virus.dat and attached it to the following 2 emails.

Email to the bank

Feb 9
Dear Dr,

I hope you don't mind me calling you with your first name. I received your email. I will go to my bank to get the FORM TTF-1 and fill it out. Unfortunately on Friday I have to leave to go to work around 8 in the morning. I will get the form and the money first thing on Monday morning and try to do everything on Monday morning.

I can tell you are a very educated man by the way your write and from the words you use in your email. If you don't mins I would like to ask a question related to my job. I work in a very big company that does many different things, One of the things we do is to clear railroad tracks from snow. It is a very difficult and time consuming job specially in the mountain area. I asked my boss if there is an easier way to do it so we don't get tire. He told me if I can find a better way he give me a big bonus. Since you are an educated man, please let me know if there is a better way. How is it done in your country?

Best Regards,

Roberto

Email to Joy

Subject: VERY URGENT
Feb 9

Dear Joy,

I received and email from Mr. Dr Edward. The letter was very hard to understand and he used a lot of strange words that I did not understand. He seems to be a very educated man. He asked me to fill out FORM TTF-1 that I don't have. I have to get it from bank. He wants me to send him $18,500. Are you sure that the form needs so much money? I am afraid he is trying to cheat us and get the money for himself. If I pay him the money, I would have only $16,000 in my account. Of course, I can apply for $65,000 student loan from bank. I don't mind to pay the $18,500 if it is needed to transfer the money and bring us together. The problem is that I cannot trust Mr. Dr Edward but I can trust you with all my heart. Please make sure that all the money is needed and let me know. I wrote to Mr. Dr Edward that I couldn't go to the bank tomorrow. This was a lie because I wanted to tell you about this before going to the bank. My love, please ask some people if this is the right fee for the form TTF-1. Thank you very much.

Love,
Roberto

And we are up-todate

Should I continue posting it?
Any suggestion for the next steps?

ACasualBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Subject: PLEASE GO AHEAD AND SEND THE $1850.00 TO THE BANK TODAY.
Feb 10 (Friday morning)

Dear Roberto,

I received your mail and thanks so much for your concern towards this transaction. I went to the bank today with my family pastor where worship and we made a verification from other bankers in BIAO BANK and they told me that the $1850.00 that you where ask to pay is for the bank internal lawyer to get a clerance documents from the ministry of finance that will back up the transfer since the depositor is not alive that is my late father.

the banker as made us to know that since the incedent on 11 sept 2001 in united state all the fund that is going out of cote d'ivoire most get a clearance from the ministry of finance to show that the money is not for importing or buying arms. Immediately the banker explan this to us we pick up a reason from what the banker said and i find out that Dr.edward is not trying to cheat us, But to help us so that my money will not have problem with the goverment of my country because of my tender age.

I beg you my love to try your possible best to send the $1850.00 to the bank today by western union as they said so that their internal lawyer will procced to the ministry of finance of cote d'ivoire for the obtaining of the clerance of my money. The bank also made us to understand that what you where ask to pay is $1850.00 not $18,500 as you said in your mail.

So my dear, try as much as possible to make out time today to go to the western union money transfer agent and send the fee to the bank and fill out FORM TTF-1 and return back to the bank as they adviced you so that they will transfer this money into your bank account first thing monday morning as the promised me so that you will send me som money as soon as you comfirm the money into your bank account for me to get our travel papers and vis to CANADA to enable us fly down immediately to start a new life.

You know that as soon as this money is transferred into your bank account you will have the amount of the money that you need to further your education while other will be invested a business because I will like you to stop working somebody shop as soon as we arrived in canada. Please kindly let me know as soon as you are able to wire the money to the bank today.

I'm waiting for the good news from you as soon as you send the fee, please email me immediately. Thanks so much for your kind efforts and assistance.

With best of love and regards,

WOW!!! She corrected me. In the following email I attached 600KB .cat file renamed to Virus.dat. I suggested that my computer may have virus.

Feb 10 (Friday evening)

Dear Joy,
Thanks for the good news. I am glad that the amount is only$1,850. As you know, I cannot use the computer in the auto shop during the day so I read your email just now. I have to get cash from the bank on Monday.

I may not be able to use the computer tomorrow. The guy in the auto shop told me they need to repair it tomorrow because it has flu virus. I did not know the computer can get flu. I thought only people and birds can get it.

I just wanted to look at your beautiful face again but I realized that I have deleted all the emails and don't have your pictures. I was so upset that I almost cried. Please send me your pictures again. Please send new ones. I want to see your entire body and not just your face. I cannot wait until I get your pictures. Please, please send it soon.

Everyone has left the auto shop and I am alone. I wish you were here tonight.

Love,
Roberto

She attached 2 pictures to the following email. These 2 pictures and the first one she sent last week are from the same girl in the same setting. No mention of big file

Subject: We rejoice in His Glory!
Feb 11 (Saturday morning)

Dear Roberto,

I happy to get your reply and thank you so much for your kind love for me and i am worry again. I'm sorry to hear that your computer have virus, so what you mean is that you will sending the $1,850.to my bank for them to get all the clearance papers work? Please sure you use the currect information the bank ask you to use to send the money by western union money transfer to avoid mistake.

I have attached 2 of my pictures to you again this is the only pictures that I have in the guest house. because of our condition, we are suffer too much now because we can not take money from the money in the ank unless it is transfer out to your foreign account. The bank tell me that our late father deposit the money in suspence coded account. That he agreement in bank that the money will only be transfer to foreign account. This is why we cry everyday for losing our dear parents. For fear of our dear live we have been staying in guest house. Even the manager of the guest house is treatning to throw us out of the guest house because we dont have money at hand again to pay for our stay. All the money we have at hand before we ran away for our life have since finished. It is one of the reason why we want the money to be transfer to your account quick so that you will send us money to settle the guest bill and also arrange for our travel to come over and be with you with your help.

Please let me know as soon as you have sent the money to the bank on monday as you promised. I'm missing you my dear and I hope to see u soonest.

With best of love and regards,

Last edited by ACasualBaiter on Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:36 am; edited 1 time in total
blarg
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

my DHS forms abe back up on line...if you need a form to have her fill out before you can transfer money, or help her get a Visa...21 pages of mugu-baiting fun, now with built-in trophy-producing technology.

http://members.419eater.com/blarg/public_html/forms/forms.html

ACasualBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 12:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, blarg.

I saw these forms a few days ago but lost the link. I will use the US one. I am supposed to be from Canada but I can tell her that Canadat uses the same form. I am planning to tell her to go Canada embassy over there to get the form and let me know if she couldn't.

ACasualBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 2:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Joy is making travel plans

Subject: I am expecting your good news as soon as you have send the $1,850.00 to the bank on monday.
Feb 12 (Sunday morning)

Dear Roberto,

I received your mail this evening and thank you so much for your kind response. Meanwhile I have seen the site concern the house that you want us buy. please my dear, I will advice you to wait untill i come over to canada in 5days time because as soon as you are able to send the $1,850.00 to the bank tomorrow been monday the will get all the clearance of my fund on tuesday and get the money transferred into your bank account the same tuesday as dr.edward damina promised.

dear, I will get my flight ticket and visa on wensday and start making arrangement for our trip against friday or saturday. It will be more better when i arrived we will go together to see all the house face to face and anyone we like we will pay them cash and collect all the papers regarding the house. Please let me know the name of your international airport incase so that I will know where to tell them when buying our ticket.

Please try as much as you can to see that you make out time on monday to go to the western union money transfer office and send the $1,850.00 to the bank as you promise sending the money to them tomorrow. I'm very happy now that very soon we will see each other in canada.

I am expecting your final progress report of the sucessful completion so that as soon as the fund is transferred into your account you will send me some money to get our visa and flight ticket.

Thanks so much for you kind efforts and assistance.

I am waiting and God bless!... I hope to meet you soon.

With warm love and regards,
Joy

I posted a message on the forum suggesting a double bait with another member. Gully Bull volunteered to pose as my poster. I seeded the bait with the following email. Let's see if he gets any email.

Subject: I cannot wait
Feb 12 (Sunday night)

Dear Joy,
I am so excited that the matter will be settled Monday and you will be with me next week. I cannot wait.

I have another news. Today at the church, I talked to our pastor Reverend Chambers. I told her about your father's death and the fact that you live in a hotel now. Don't worry. As I promised, I did not tell him about the $12,500,000 and our business and romantic relationship. He told me that the church is very interested to help anyway he can. I know that we don't need any financial help but I thought the pastor who came to the bank with you might need help for his church.

If he needs any help, he can contact Rev. Chambers. His email address is xxxxx @ gmail .com

The first thing I am doing Monday morning is sending the $1,850.
(Unless something goes wrong)

Love,
Roberto

stickygreenbud
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2006 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

quote lol " What every man sould so shall he rip and each an everyone most stand before god for the gorement .... Wink
clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping clapping
i would definately be putting that one in my signature Laughing
good job
ACasualBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks stickygreenbud. I replaced my signature.

Subject: I'm waiting for your good news.
Feb 13 (Monday morning)

Dear Roberto,

Good day and how are you togther with your sister? I got your reply this morning and the content are well understood and noted. Meanwhile I give the email address of the Rev to my pastor incase he may need any assistance from him.

I'm very glad to hear from you will be sending the $1,850.00 to the bank first things today morning, Please try and let me know as soon as you have send the money to the bank so that I will start making arrangment for our travel visa and flight ticket.

I'm waiting for your good news as promised. Thanks and may God reward you for your kind efforts and assistnace to us.
With warm love and regards,
Joy

Dr. Edward Damina is the bank director who sent Roberto an eamil with instruction and a form attached. The SOB made Roberto break his promise.

Subject: Don't trust Damina
Feb 13 (Monday evening)

Dear Joy,

I am very VERY angry. I am not angry with you, my dear, but angry at the stupid, incompetence bank director Dr. Edward Damina. In his email, he told me to fill out FORM TTF-1 but the bastard did not attach the form but he attached another form called REMITTANCE FORM. I wanted to make sure to send the money today as I promised. So, I decided to get the FORM TTF-1 from my bank. I went to Royal Bank early in the morning but they told me that they don't have such a form. This animal, who calls himself Director, made me go all the way to the bank for nothing.

Be very careful about this bank manager, my love. I think he is thief and wants to steal our money. Why do you think he asks me to fill out a form that does not exist? He claims to be doctor. Why does a doctor work in a bank instead of hospital? If he was a good man, he would have worked in hospital so he could save people and earn more money at the same time. I think he does not work in hospital because there is more money in bank to steal.

Go to the bank and talk to someone else. Don't talk to the bastard Damina. Get FORM TTF-1 and send it to me. If they want to give you REMITTANCE FORM don't accept it. It is the wrong form.

I am sorry I could not send the money today and save you from guesthouse but it is not my fault. I wanted to send money badly so you can be here this weekend.

I love you,
Roberto

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 3:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I think he does not work in hospital because there is more money in bank to steal.

LOL_sign

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
ACasualBaiter
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sudden change of story and a big discount. I think I am reaching end of the line. What should my response be:

1- Forget about the money and complain about she saying "send this money today to prove to me that you realy love me"?
2- Play dumb and ask what is western union?
3- Send her a WU form to fill out tomorrow (I have to go to WU office to get it, right?)?
4- Send the money then send the WU deposit slip by snail mail?
5- Do all of the above in that order on different days?

Help

Subject: Please do this today.
Feb 14 (morning)

Dear Roberto,

I got your reply and I was at the bank since morning to get the information from other banks at the BIAOBAN-CI, But all the information I got from other banker was the same and my pastor sugested that I should look for a lawyer whom will assist me so that the bankers and Dr.edward damina will not cheat me in this transaction.

I have get a lawyer whom is very kind that agreed to assist me and get money money transferred from the bank immediately, But he said that I most pay him for his service charge first and after he finish the transfer of our money I will now pay him for his kind work. The lawyer said that his service charge is USD$300.00 to get all the nessacry papers work and get my money transferred immediately without paying any money to Dr.duke or any other person at the bank.

Please if you realy want to help me at this point, Than send the money today so that I will take it to the lawyer charmber first thing tomorrow morning for him to start work immediately. Send the money with my name by western union money transfer with the information below:

Send it by Western union money transfer
Receiver name: Miss Joy Gomo
Address:11cocody street ajibe

Please send this money today to prove to me that you realy love me and also want to help me out of this country because I'm tried of staying in africa. You can see that the money need is not too big that is to show that the lawyer is a kind man not edward damina that need so much money from us.

Please attache the western union transfer slip as soon as you have sent the money today and please also look for a phone number where I can reach you. Thanks as you that this.

I'm waiting for your urgent response once you have made the payment.

With love and regards,
Joy

blarg
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 7:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Id get all insulted that she is equating love to money, and you refuse to talk about money any more until she proves to YOU that she isn't just using for your money. (make sure you sound very very rich, very very willing to send money, but very very hurt and in need of some SERIOUS re-assurance and "relationship repir".

you may also want to tell her that you will be unavailable for a few days because youre so upset you just can't bare to read her emails for a few days because it has got you so upset.

Stealth
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 1:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always tell her that you'd like to send her a special present and you'll include money in that. You just need her postal address.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 4:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My worst Valentine Day

Subject: you broke my heart
Feb 14 (evening)

Dear Joy,
Today is Valentine Day in most of the world. I am not sure you know what Valentine Day is and if you celebrate it in West Africa or not. Valentine day is the day of lovers. On this day lover exchange chocolates, flowers, kisses, and other things. Since I got to know you and I expect to see you very soon, it was my best Valentine day ever until I saw your email.

In your email you wrote, "Please send this money today to prove to me that you realy love me". This broke my heart. Now I know that love is not important for you and, as far as you are concerned, it's all about money. This is not true for me. I am looking for love and happiness and money brings neither. I was ready to send you $1,850 as soon as you could send me the right form. So you can see that although I am not a rich person, I don't care about money. I cared about you more than I cared about anyone.

You proved to me that your love can be bought and I was foolish to think that you really loved me.

I pray to God to help me to forget you.

Roberto

Stealth
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, if "Mills & Boon" need another pulp writer, you're the person Laughing

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 7:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

brought a tear to my eye just reading that.

Laughing

Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 3:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Stealth He's way better than M&B!

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic