SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first ongoing

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HNBC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

24/01/06

G'day,
This is my first try with you,
my reply to 'Dr Mxxx"in this its down the bottom and tell me what you think?

Subject: From Dr Mxxxx.

Quote:

Dearest Friend,

First, I must solicit your confidence in this Transaction; this is by virtue
of its nature as being utterly confidential and top secret. Though I know
that a transaction of this magnitude will make any one apprehensive and
worried, but I am assuring you that all will be well at the end of the day.

I have decided to contact you because of the urgency of this Transaction.
Let me start by first introducing myself properly to you, I am Dr.Mxxxx
Axxxxxx the Account Auditor with The First Bank Of Nigeria Plc. I got your
contact from the commercial attachee of your country's embassy while
searching for a reliable and a reputable person to handle a very
confidential Transaction, which involves the Transfer of huge sum of money
to a Foreign Account requiring maximum confidence.

A Foreigner, from Atlanta, United States of America Late Gxxxxxx Bxxxxxxx, a
Physician/Contractor with the Federal Government of Nigeriauntil his death
in a ghastly air crash, who died along with his entire family in a plane
crash that took place in Kenya, East Africa. Please, visit the website below
for more information.

http://www.cnn.com/2003/WORLD/africa/07/20/kenya.crash/index.html

Late Gxxxxx Bxxxxxx had in his domicilliary account with us an equivalent of
US$22.2million as closing balance. The last Annual General Meeting (AGM)
decided and expected that this closing balance of US$ 22,2000,000 will be
claimed by Late Gxxxxx Bxxxxx's relative as foreign Next of Kin or be
donated as unclaimed to a trust fund for arms and ammunition at Military War
College here in Nigeria. This idea is most unresonable hence I have decided
to take this step.

Fervent efforts made by the First Bank to get in touch with any of the
George's family or relatives all have proved abortive. As a result of this,
our Chairman and Board of Directors are in the process of declearing the
fund "UNCLAIMABLE".

As an insider and actual Auditor of the Account, I have decided to contact
you to act as the Late Gxxxxx Bxxxxx's Next of Kin and Beneficiary in order
for you to recieve this fund as inheritance claim for the benefit of both
parties. All documentation required to perfect this will be in place once
you indicate your acceptance, for your role in the transaction. You will
keep 40% for your self, 5% to reimburse us for any expenses we may incur in
the course of the transaction, including our phone bills or travel expenses
and the 55% left will be for me.

If this proposal is OK and you wish to take advantage of the trust I here
bestow on you and your company kindly get to me immediately furnishing me
with the following information stated below: 1. Your Full Name, Your Contact
Address and Your most confidential Telephone and Fax numbers so that I can
forward to you the details of this transaction.Please note that your
positive or negative response will be most appreciated to enable me know the
way forward. I will be waiting to hear from you.

Thank you and God Bless.

Best regards,

Mxxxxxx Axxxxxx.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25/01/06

Dear Dr Mxxxxxx,

I'm sorry to hear Late Gxxxxxx Bxxxxxxx,

I am quite surprised to receive this letter from you. Have we ever met before?
as i have been to South Africa Johannesburg for my Art Gallery tour
for 2 weeks in 1999

I would be delighted to help you, just please let me know how I can
help. I will attempt to reply swiftly to your e-mails, but as I have
recently come into some money recently, I am in the process of moving
to a larger house and at work my Art Gallery - so my replies may take
12-24 hours unless
I am online when you respond.

and how can I act as the Late Gxxxxxx Bxxxxxxx's Next of Kin and
Beneficiary in order
to recieve this fund as inheritance claim for the benefit of both
of us?

I will give you more information once I hear from you and hope you can
tell me more?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Best wishes,

Mr Txxxxxxxx

thats my first try

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
25/01/06

Dear Txxxxxx,

Thank you for your response and I shall be giving you the full details of this transaction. I hope you have read my first letter to your understanding? It's my desire to go into business relationship with you.But this is based on your professional assistance, willingness,trust sincerity and give out your undivided effort and I can assure you that you will never regret taking part in this business.

Further to this, I wish to let you understand that I am a man of 45years, married, with four children. But there is one thing I want you to know. I don't want a situation whereby we have started this business you one day change. Because some times humans change when it comes to dealings with money. I have contacted you because we can always understand each other and concerning your question as per how you will get your 40%,as soon as the funds is paid into your account you will take your 40% and keep my 55% for me.

More so I want you to know that this transaction must be kept absolutely confidential. I am banking on you not to disclose this business to anybody this is for security reasons. As I have stated in my first letter to you, the bank (FIRST BANK PLC) gave me the power of mandamus to scout for my late client next of kin.

The banks on its own have done all they could but to no avail in locating any of my client�s relative. I applied to the appropriate unit of the bank with the knowledge of the board of directors, to give the authority to produce my late client�s next of kin so that the funds will be transferred to him/her. Note that I was his Account officer when he was alive. I have decided to take this step because I wouldn't want my bank to confiscate his account and I saw this as a great opportunity for us to enrich ourselves and go into business relationship, this is why I contacted you. If you are willing to work with me, you must always follow my instruction in order not to make mistake.

Have it in mind that I have perfected all and there are no risks involved. Also you are not going to appear here in the bank. But you must adhere to my instruction.

Dear, there are three questions I would like to ask.
1 Can I really trust you? By entrusting this funds into your account?
2 Is your account safe and capable of receiving this money?
3 Can you make me believe that you will not leave me in the cold when the money hits your account? (Trust.Sincerity, confidential, willingness, ability to assist)

Sorry I have to ask these questions because I have done a business like this in the past and my partner ran away with the funds so I would not want such thing to happen again and I have served this bank close to 10 years before such trust could be granted to me.

Now I have decided to continue this transaction with you and for us to proceed into this, you have to send to me your direct telephone number where I can always contact you, please try all you can and give me a call, as it is important we have an oral discussion to this matter. Your urgent reply will be highly appreciated Note that this transaction will last for only 10 working days if only you will follow my instruction and when I authorize the payment to you,and the money gets into your account, you will take 40% for your self, 5% to reimburse us for any expenses we may incur in the course of the transaction, including our phone bills or travel expenses and the 55% left will be for me. if you agree with this, I will immediately direct you on how you will apply to this bank for the release of the fund and we will have to familiarize ourselves, by providing a picture identity of ourselves, so that we can both know whom we are dealing with.

Again I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law if your willing to give me your total cooperation.

Please call me as soon as you receive this email and also send to me your cell phone number where I can always reach you because I am not ready to continue this transaction that involves over US$22.2million only on the internet for any reason.

As soon as I hear from you I will direct you on how to apply to the bank for the release of the fund.

Waiting to hear from you.

I remain

yours faithfully,

Mxxxxx Axxxxxxx
Please Call Me On My Direct line:
+xxxx xxxx xxxx xxx xxxx

He forgot to Dr next to his name

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25/01/06 the same day

Hi Mxxxxx,

I'm very busy at the moment due to work,
I will get back to you tommorow or Friday and we work it out about it then.

What do you mean by this?

there are three questions I would like to ask.
1 Can I really trust you? By entrusting this funds into your account?
2 Is your account safe and capable of receiving this money?
3 Can you make me believe that you will not leave me in the cold when
the money hits your account? (Trust.Sincerity, confidential,
willingness, ability to assist

I dont understand If i'm getting the money from you, you will be
sharing my/ your account would you?

anyway I have to go now I'm late for the meeting about bussines set up
(possible setting up Art Gallery tour in Australia?)

See you soon

Cheers

Mr Txxxxxxx

Yeah I forgot to put Dr next to his name

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25/01/06

Dear Txxxxxx,

Thank you for your response,the questions that i asked you is for you to assure me once more that you are cappable of handling this transaction very well based on the fact that it involves large amount of money and also concerning your question as in whose account the funds will be paid into it will be paid into your account then you and i will share the funds according to the percentage agreed.

Now i will like you to indicate your willingness of working with me to get this funds by calling me on my mobile phone so that we can have an oral discussion.

Again I guarantee that this transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you and i from any breach of the law if your willing to give me your total cooperation.

As soon as I hear from you I will direct you on how to apply to the bank for the release of the fund.

Waiting to hear from you.

I remain

yours faithfully,

Mxxxxxx Axxxxxxx
Please Call Me On My Direct line:
+xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx xxx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

25/01/06 - yep still on the same day

Hi Dr Mxxxxxx,

Just before I head home,

Have we met before when I was in Johannesburg in South Africa back in 1999?
It saves me thinking and wondering If your Name is Dr Mxxx Qait Bey? cos I have meet him when I was in Johannesburg during my Art Gallery tour and thinking you might have change your name since then?

anyway I catch up with you on Friday with details.

Got to rush I'm late again

Take care

Best wishes

Mr Txxxxx

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
25/01/06 < still

Dear Brother,

Thanks for given me the assurance to trust you honestly I am very happy about it and I can assure you that if we continue to work with one mind and spirit just like one family
Yeah right! this transaction will be concluded before the end of next week.

Now I will want you officially apply to bank release of the fund into your given account because time is running out. The reaponse from the bank will determine when the funds will be transferred into your account and the account has to be in your country and also you have to send to me your direct phone number where i can always reach you.

Below is the text of how your appliction to the bank should look like.

THE Mxxxxx
Fxxxx Bxxxx (Nigerian) PC
P.O. BOX xxxxx
APAPA LAGOS
NIGERIA.
TEL/FAX: xxxxxxxx

RE: APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE OF (US$22.2million MILLION DOLLARS)

I here by apply for the release of the sum of (US$22.2million. MILLION DOLLARS) belonging to my late cousin (DR Gxxxxx Bxxxxx) who were involved in Kenya airways flight with registration number 5Y-BEN which departed from Nairobi to destination Lagos and died in the fatal air crash On the 21st of July 2003

My contact address and bank particulars is as follows:

1, your name, address and phone number

2, Bank name
bank address
account no
Telephone and fax no

best regards.

Your name lol

--- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- ---

Remember that your business or position does not matter with this business, but only your sincerity, honesty
and cooperation is the only thing that is needed and I will like you to be bold whenever your with speaking with any officials when you contact them because I know I strongly behind you. yeah with your hand in my pocket!

Nevertheless, for your information this business remains secret and should not not be told to a third part not even your best friends, be advised.

I want us to be close contact all the time for the urgent conclusion of this transaction that is to say you should be calling me always I dont think so I do not believe in writing mails when comes to business that involve large amount of money like this.

please you should email this application to the bank immediately you recieve this mail.

N.B. You should also send to me a copy of the application for my own record.

My picture and that of my wife will be sent to you soon so that you will know the kind of man you are dealing with.

Do this send the application form immediately.
Thanks,

Mxxxx Axxxxxx
My direct line: + xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
28/01/06

I'm playing dumb

Dear Dr Mxxxxx,

How are you?
Are we going ahead with the deal?
will catch you soon.

All the best

Mr Txxxxxx

29/01/06

Sorry guys I accidently delete it but lucky I printed it out. Notice Mxxx Qait Bey- Qait Bey is a fort name about 600 years old in Egypt saw it on tv doco

30/01/06

Dear Dr Mxxxx

Thank you for the Photos,
Your Wife the younger sister to Dr Mxxxx Qait Bey and your name is Dr
Mxxx Axxxxxx
funny that it's a small world!

Unfortunately, as I may have mentioned to you, I am currently moving
house, and my telephone/fax machines are currently out of order, and
will be for several weeks until the phone company gets its act
together!

My new address is:

xxxx Bxxxxxbxxxxx Axxxxxx
Rxxxx Nxxxx Pxxxx
Glasgow
G5 5xx
United Kingdom

Dont forget to put Dr next to your name in Western countries every
doctors always put Dr next to thier name and cos you are a doctor then
you should put Dr Mxxx Axxxxxx

p.s. do you know anyone do paintings?

Have a good day!

Best Fishes,
Mr Txxxxxx

Yes I have copied some of the info to cut and paste

------------------------------------------------------------------------

31/01/06

So I have some of my pics ---not me of course

Hi Dr Mxxxx,

Thought I better send you some photos,

The first one is Me! Do I look fat?
the 2nd one is my son Axxxxxx 14years old.

Cheers

Mr txxxxxxx

2nd photo kid removed due innocent 3rd party

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

What you think and how do I box it in as its too wide to read it?
HNBC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dr Mxxxx

Before I forget I better send you this my BoB info (B*nk of Brita*n),

B*nk of Brita*n PLC
23-27 St. Buggery Par*de
Coxinrim_
London
W2
United Kingd*m

Account:
100#$%*#-*&^

Sort Code:
)(-72-*&

+44-20-7244-*&^%...Thats my work number at Queen's Elm Court, London

my home/fax are not ready yet still moving house

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers

Mr Txxxxxx

------------------------------------------------------------

Dr Mxxxxx,

I have not heard from you are you well?
Keep me in touch or ring me at my work number cos I tried to ring you
today twice but you didnt answer.

+44-20-7244-**&&^...Thats my work number at Queen's Elm Court, London,
just ask for me.

Cheers

Mr Txxxxxxx
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Any Idea if I did lost my fish? what are the mistake(s) I have made

Cheers

HNBC
HNBC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 1:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can someone please explains this? What happen to the above one? Is this a counter bait?
--- --- --- ---
WITH YOU WE MOVE FORWARD

Quote:
FROM BARRISTER ABUTx IBEZxM
LOME-TOGO.
PHONE/+228-9x8-50xx
Alternate Email; [email protected]

Attention; Mr Txxxxx Sxxxxx

I am contacting you for the claim of my late client fund.I got your high esteem contact on a private email desperatsearch to my late client surname,may be you are the same family trees .He was deposited this funds with the U.T.B.Due to the urgency of this matter.

Let me start by introducing myself properly to you.I am Barrister Axutx Ibxzxm the personnal Attorney to my late client Exxr J.C. Sxitx ,(an oil Merchant with the Federal Government of Lome-Togo.

The bank now expects the Next of Kin to come forward as beneficiary. On the 21st of April 2003, My client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in auto crash along Topa express road. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives. Since then I have made several enquiries to your embassy here to locate any of my clients extended relatives, this has also proved unsuccessful.

After these several unsuccessful attempts,I decided to track this name over the Internet, to locate any member of his family hence I contacted you.I have contacted you to assist in repartrating the fund valued at US$6.3million dollars left behind by my client before it gets confisicated or declared unserviceable by the U.T.B of Lome-Togo where this Amount of money was deposited.

The said bank has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have his account confisicated within the next twenty one official working days. Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over 2years now, I seek the consent to present you as the next of kin to the deceased since you have the same names, so that the proceeds of this account can be paid to you.

Therefore, on receipt of your positive response, we shall then discuss the modalities of transfer.I have all necessary information and legal documents needed to back you up for claim. All I require from you is your honest cooperation to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed under legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law. Please get in touch with me through this email for more details.

Please,feel free to reach me,while leaving a message remember to include your full name and your direct telephone and fax number.

Best Regards.
Abxtx Ixezxm
Lome-Togo.
Phone/+228-xxx-xxxxx
HNBC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought he still around as I'm not gonna give up on DR Mxxxx

Quote:
Dr Mxxxxx,

Where are you? contact me please ,

I have not heard from you are you well?
Keep me in touch or ring me at my work number cos I tried to ring you
a few times but you didnt answer,
whats going on?

I thought you wanted help?
+x4-x0-xxxx-xxxxx...Thats my work number at Queen's Elm Court, London,
just ask for me.

Cheers

Mr Txxxxxx

He's back!

Quote:
Hello Brother,

I could have email you but my son is seriousely ill so i am seeing if he will recover as soon as possible.Have you applied for the release of the funds?

Dr Mxxxxx.

Playing him around hope I get the first fake Passport but I wont push him for that just yet

Quote:
Dear Dr Mxxxxx,

How are you? I hope you son get well soon!
Did you get a doctor to check your son?
is it a fever?

You said * have you applied for the release of the funds?*
How the hell I are supposed to apply the release fund to?
do you have a lawyer?
I also need to see your passport aswell,

I had a very busy weekend with all that moving to a new house now back
at work tomorrow but i am not looking forward to this weekend!

I'm off to bed it's late

Take care
with thanks

Mr Txxxxxx
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic