SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

From Russia, with potential danger...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Janus Trepinski
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I got this mugu mail from Mr Mugu:

Dear Sir/Madam,

Quote:
I represent a top company executive in NIGERIA. My name is Mr Mugu and I am the Personal Accountant to the organization I have a very sensitive and private offer from this top executive to ask for your partnership to re-profile some offshore investment funds worth over US$200,000,000 (Two Hundred Million United States Dollars).

I am constrained however to withold most of the details for now. But in summary the invested funds are in a bank in western Europe,we needto
terminate this investments and re-profile the funds over to you for certain
reasons. This is due to the major shake ups and on going economic re-structuring policy in NIGERIA presently. This is a legitimate transaction, if we are agreed on the terms you will be paid 10% for "re-profiling and subsequent management of the funds". If you are interested, Provide me with your trusted personal telephone numbers,contact address and email address and I will give you further details.

Please keep this close to your chest as much as possible; we cannot afford any political problems.

Write me back. I look forward to it.

Best regards,

Mr Mugu.

So I decide to reply with the following:

Quote:
Dear Mugu,

Yar, it is good that you have emailed me with such offer! My name is KK. I'm from Moscow, in Russia. I earn good money as assassin, and work for a Russian Mafia organisation called RD. We
earn great money on black market and weapons trafficking, but always look for more ways to earn good money. My boss will be very interested in transaction you have in mind.

Do not worry, you have my trust. However, first I need to get permission from my boss before I proceed. As soon as I have contacted him, I will send you more details.

At this time, I am very interested to proceed.

Email me back to show you are interested.

Thank you.

Regards,
Mr K.

I didn't really think I'd get a reply, as the email is a little far-fetched, however:

Quote:
Hello KK.

Thank you for your intreast to assite me secure this funds-but befor i expose any thing to you about this deal- you have to promise me that you and your boss will keep this secret/co-fidential to avoid trace of governments into this funds and you have to give me your identitiy--------your full name, contact address,fax/phone number.
you have to call me on my privite cell number 234 80 64450498 so i can give you some intrustions which i have to expose to you b/c i dont feel comfortable writing it on email-let talk that better. b/c i want a real man who can handle this funds-who is not going to jeopadise me at the end of all this deal. the money is much($200,000 000)-so i dont want to make a mistake ok!!!!.

so get back to me let know how to proceed-time is not on our side.

Regards

Mugu.

Rolling Eyes Jeez talk about dumb. I'm not really sure what to do next. He wants me to call him on the telephone, but that's something I really don't want to do. I'd prefer to keep it all on email.

Any suggestions?

Last edited by Janus Trepinski on Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Get him to phone you. Death squad masters don't like their phone bills run up with international calls.

Alternatively, he sounds interesting. If you can persaude him to phone me on Wednesday, I'd love to have a chat and could record it!

Any chance you could in the UK avenging their spying on Wednesday?

pony pony
FatherGuidoSarducci
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think he's trying to make a pass at you..

"i want a real man who can handle this funds":

Ask him if it's frisky free.

i am the fist son of peter kojo
Janus Trepinski
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Alternatively, he sounds interesting. If you can persaude him to phone me on Wednesday, I'd love to have a chat and could record it!

That will be cool! Could we do a double-team scambait? You could play Da Boss or another RD associate? Up to you.

Quote:
I think he's trying to make a pass at you..

"i want a real man who can handle this funds":

Ask him if it's frisky free.

Laughing Yeah I thought that too. I'll ask him in my next email to him, after I get a reply from g.

Smile

Last edited by Janus Trepinski on Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've got very little experience in scam baiting; just started off on phone people (who are very easy) recently.

But this one tickles my imagination, if you haven't got the facility to receive phone calls I'm happy to take them, be whoever you want, say whatever you tell me to, and pass on the recording. (It can't be too hilariously funny though or I'll just laugh, I'm like that Laughing). I don't think I'd be much use to you for anything else, unless there was something where you just simply needed a second person. From what I've seen you've got one hell of an imagination and more than enough!

Sadly, I can only receive calls, and not when I'm at work.

pony pony
Janus Trepinski
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That sounds fine, g! I'll make him do all the calling. You could be the RD foreign negotiator or something. Don't worry, nothing too funny. Although it would be a little handy if you could do a Russian accent. Something hammy, not necessarily too authentic. But if not, don't worry. I doubt a mugu even knows what a Russian is.

Your name can be I*** G*** (known as I** the T*** as you have a nasty habit of breaking people's necks who piss you around). Don't worry, you won't have to say that part. I'll email the mugu telling him that.

All ok with you, I***?

Twisted Evil

Last edited by Janus Trepinski on Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dere vill be no prrrrroblems, comrade.

But I warrrrn you. You mess with me - you be sorrrrrry. Last person mess with me wear koncrrrete shoes in Volga rrrriver.

PM coming up with numbers.

pony pony

Last edited by Ginger Head on Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Janus Trepinski
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Da! All is good then! PM received comrade! I vill now email mugu, informing him of you as the third party.

K.

Last edited by Janus Trepinski on Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If we're going with it you might want to mask all the names in case he googles us.

pony pony
Janus Trepinski
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

All done gingerheid!

I have sent him the following email:

Quote:
Dear D***,

Yar, thank you for speedy reply! I have spoken to my boss, and he too is willing for me to proceed. He has asked me though that I get you to do all phone calls through our organisation's Foreign Advisor, who handles all foreign business matters.

He is good friend of mine too, so you can trust him. I have already spoken to him, and he is in agreement with the deal. You can trust him like my brother! His name is I*** G***. But don't be too, how can I say it... abrupt with him. He's known as I*** The T*** because he has a nasty habit of breaking the necks of people who mess with him. Do you understand, D***? But do not worry. You treat him good, and he will treat you good, da? Good.

I will send you his contact phone number at some stage, as he is busy at the moment handling this messy business you may have heard in the news? The spy story, where the United Kingdom has been spying on Russia? The Russian government has paid our organisation to, how should I put it... deal with the Western dog spies who have been spying? Da? I*** is personally dealing with the British pigs who are messing with us, and our Organisation will be paid greatly once we are done! I'm sure he will break many necks!

But do not worry D*** my friend, I am getting things moving very quickly. I thought I would email you to let you know how things are proceeding.

Thank you again, D***, my friend, our comrade!

Regards,
K***.

(Don't worry everyone, I'm not racist to British people or anything. I'm British too.)

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No Tony Blair Jokes? This is an outrage!
Janus Trepinski
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
No Tony Blair Jokes? This is an outrage!

Laughing I'm sure I can squeeze one in somewhere. I want this bait to last!

Yesterday's email from the mugu:

Quote:
Ok-No problems.

i await the informations of your Foreign
Advisor,so we can proceed for this
deal(transaction)-i hope he is not going to
jeopadise me at the end of this bussiness.

Regards

D***.

My reply:

Quote:
Dear D***,

Da, do not worry! I assure you that Ivan is trusted
greatly by myself. He won't jeopadise anything, I
assure you.

It won't take long. We'll make contact very soon.

Thank you for your patience, comrade.

Regards,
K***.

My follow-up email today:

Quote:
Dear D***,

Da, it is K*** here. I*** ready to receive your telephone call. You will need to call him tomorrow (Wednesday) and when he answers, you will NEED to loudly say the following:

"I am the White Wolf of Saint Petersburg. I am the White Wolf of Saint Petersburg. I am the White Wolf of Saint Petersburg."

This is a pass phrase that he will need to hear for our own security. I must stress to you that it is highly important you talk loudly to my friend Ivan. He had his hearing damaged a few years ago in a bomb explosion when one of our organisation's arms deals went wrong. If you don't talk loudly to him, he gets very annoyed. So I say again, talk loudly. Da? Good.

If he doesn't answer, or you have trouble getting through to him, please keep trying, as he is a busy man. Da? Good.

I*** telephone number is: ***** ******

Thank you D***! We await your call.

Regards
K***.

Now the real fun begins! My Foreign Advisor is gingerheid. He will be receiving the phone call.

Twisted Evil

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can,t Wait Laughing

pony pony Mortar x18
HNBC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Russian are coming the Russians are coming! Rolling Eyes
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With the benefit of hindsight - the password of the day was a bit of a mistake.

It should have been babelfished russian for I am not gay and my goats stay in the garden, or something similar.

Ah well, you live and learn.

pony pony
Jigsaw_Psyche
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have a very sensitive and private offer
I am constrained however to withold most of the details for now
Please keep this close to your chest

but befor i expose any thing to you about this deal-you have to promise me that you and your boss will keep this secret/co-fidential
so i can give you some intrustions which i have to expose to you b/c i dont feel comfortable writing it on email
b/c i want a real man who can handle this funds-

Quote:
so i dont want to make a mistake ok!!!!.
Can anyone say Spell Checker?!?!?!?!

Methinks you need a chaperone for this CON-fidential Deal Smile

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

I have a very sensitive and private offer

Sounds like a sexual advance.. a little nudge nudge wink wink if ya know whatta mean

i am the fist son of peter kojo
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still no phone call. Sad

pony pony
Loki66
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He's probably scared to call. Would you, as a scammer, want to take a chance on pissing on a man who kills for a living? I suppose some scammers would take the chance but you never know.

Keep us updated because if he does call, this should be great.

-Pastor Rebecca

THANKS FOR YOUR ANTICIPATED COPERATION WHILE YOU ASK YOUR SELF WHEATHER YOU ARE TELLING US THE TRUTH OR ARE YOU AN IMPOSTOR?
- Mr Edwards Robert- Lotto Paying Dept
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 5:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There will be ones that will even if this one won't!

It's a superb idea that needs tried again for a laugh if this guy gets cold feet.

pony pony
Janus Trepinski
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tsk tsk tsk! This mugu has been a bad mugu indeed!

Email from mugu:

Quote:
Dear Rocco,

Tell him to call me on +********** or
+**********. I have tried to call him but could
not get through.The operator keep telling me that
the number is wrong.

I wait to hear from you if you are really serious
to excute this deal.

D***.

What?! What's this Rocco business?! He knows my name is K***! Is he trying to insult me?!

My reply:

Quote:
Dear D***,

I must say, I am very disappointed with you. First you call me Rocco. My name is K***! Are you trying to insult me?! I do not take insults very nicely, D***. I take insults very badly... Da?

If you think I'm angry, I*** is even angrier.

We are DEADLY serious, da?! I*** is an extremely busy man, and he does not like to be messed around, da? We do expensive business with real people, and DO NOT like to be insulted, DA?!

Good. Now, we do not call contacts for foreign business deal. You have to call us, or deal is off. Here is his number:

This will be correct number. You will get through on this one. You would be wise to continue deal with us and call I***. Not just for your own safety, but also for the large money we have. Da? Good.

Regards,
K***. K***, DA?!

Heh heh heh, let's see what he says now...

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only a fool would believe I'm a Russian hitman.

So it seems he did. I've just spoken to him for 6 and half minutes at BT 'K' rate Smile

KK - you have my authority to proceed. He understand there will be no ID sent. He also understand that fax is not secure and there will be no faxes.

Getting the sound file off the phone. Unfortunately I messed it up and didn't get the beginning, including the white wolf bit. Sad

Edit. I also screwed up the file format. Didn't save as a wave or mp3. Currently investigating the weird and wonderful world of speex file conversion. Now who's the mugu? Embarassed

pony pony
Ginger Head
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 10:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now uploaded (on crapidshare)

Quality is pretty poor, unfortunately.

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=547851#547851

pony pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic