SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

match.com scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Professor Longhair
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am in the midddle of trying to scam a match.com scammer and decided to check ito sse f this was a common scam. Nothing came up in my search. Has anyone else heard of an email scam through match.com? I'm having some fun so far.

Professor Longhair
wayne
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would it be a Russian girl you're talking about by any chance? Romance scams are two a penny. By the way, welcome to the forum Very Happy

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, supposedly from Barbados (probably a fat gut in Brooklyn). I've weaseled five more pictures from "her". She is now my lover and soon we will meet! I have a number of plans on how to extend this. Great fun so far.

Prof Longhair
conrad baiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this is my reason 4 living!!
if you get more of these than u can handle pass them on. balls 2 419ers these are much more fun!!
to see how financially (and emotionally) damaging thes jokers can be please visit russiawomen.com/blacklist
con baiter
UK
conrad baiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

soz
think its womenrussia.com/blacklist
never wds on godo at tpyign!
conrad
xxx
Professor Longhair
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 3:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I thought I had another (from South Africa) but there was no response to my email of interest. However, one is as much as I can handle at the moment, so would be pleased to pass on possibilities to others. I'm trying to set up a website (real rookie here) so that I can keep a running story/commentary with pictures that others can access. I have some ideas I really want to try on this one!

Prof Longhair
spritez
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 4:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

...I see match.com adverts all over buses in Streatham, never really knew what it is however..... Razz Anyone have msn's too any of these, I feel like giving them a bit of a mind game Twisted Evil

Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I am kinda affiliated with match.com

Maybe I can find an internal contact to get this to..

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
Professor Longhair
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don�t know if this is the place for extensive descriptions. Please let me know.

Finally got the request for money. She needs $35,000 to get some cars, sent from Germany by her brother, out of the shipping harbor so that they can be sold. And then I get back my $35,000 plus 30% of the profits.

I had established myself as a wealthy man so I replied that was easy for me, I often help my family and friends, woudn�t I help my wife-to-be? I ask whether she needed a money order or bank transfer and she then sent me all the bank transfer information (don�t know what to do with that, any use?).and wanted it done today or tomorrow.

I had already set it up that, while legally separated, the final Divorce decree with asset distribution was still before the court. So I had to give her the bad news that I couldn�t transfer the money yet. My wife�s lawyer had just discovered that I failed to disclose an account in my name so now a search for further hidden assets was initiated by the court. The court now had control of all my accounts until this was resolved and had to approve all transactions. She sent me a fairly accusing email about disapointing her; I replied she was showing no understanding, so probably our relationship would be difficult.

I then unleashed my plan to try to combine scams, so to speak. I sent her a further email saying that I got an email from a woman from another �other service� I had subscribed to. It was from a Russian woman wishing to come to the US to marry me. I included her picture (I have a set of pictures of this model in my arsenal). I said that she wasn�t as pretty as �my Natasha� but if we had to break it off, not to worry about me too much.

Didn�t hear anything for a day, thought maybe I had lost the game, but it�s back on as �she� emailed me today saying I had misunderstood; she was mine forever etc.

So I have some future plans on this�..
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you want to just report it I have a few emails for you to send it to

I work for a compny that also owns Match.com .. I can point you to some of the fraud agents...

I sent you a PM..

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
auerbach
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 3:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Are any of the parties involved on this thread going to follow-up on the match.com fraud links? I'm new to match.com, and all i get via e-mail are Nigerian runway models galore. They all want to chat via Yahoo! and are instantly looking for love, and your banking information....

I can't handle more than one of these at a time, currently spending an hour a day receiving undying vows of love since the 1st of March... and still haven't established money xfers....

But, I'd really like a follow-up or e-mail for this match.com specific issue. Thanks.
Chloegirl
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 6:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know what? Welcome to my world. I started scambaiting because a friend of mine got taken by a guy who scammed her into thinking he was "the one." He even involved her kids. Since then, I've scambaited my own "loverboys." They are not all Russian women you know. Some are really good. I even began to fall for one I was scambaiting he was so good. Can somebody slap me? But, I got even and now he has purchased a ticket to my favoriate destination to where I will meet him with open arms. My favorite saying goes like this: "Men are pigs, and pigs are best when barbecued." Now I can't say that the men on this site are like that, but go take a look at what americansingles.com, eharmony.com and match.com are doing and you will soon find out. Thank you guys for all that you do.

frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
But, I'd really like a follow-up or e-mail for this match.com specific issue. Thanks.

Well PM Lester the details and I'lm sure he will get it dealt with

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic