SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

N4n0k Of The North

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a bait that has reached an interesting point. It started with the regular widow with a huge (half a billion dollars) bank account that needs help to be transferred to the US so she and her 3 poor children can come to the USA to live. They also asked for investment advice. I just couldn't pass up a chance to sell her a partnership in a revolutionary business jet my airline company owner character is trying to develop. Still some life left in this bait so I've changed the names around etc.

W0lf Ch4rt3r5
Airport Road at the B311a C00la Air Terminal
Box 234
B311a C00la, B.C.
V0T1H0
December 15, 2005

Mr. Ego M4rt1n5,
I hope I may be of assistance to your client. Let me introduce myself. My name is N4n0k M41mut3. I am the C.E.O. of W0lf Ch4rt3r5 an air service based in B311a C00la in Canada. We fly Ch4rt3r5 all over the world and also support a small bush operation in British Columbia and Alaska USA. We currently operate over 40 aircraft from small sight seeing airplanes to regional airliners and luxury executive jets.

I have some experience in investments in the oil industry and over 20 years experience in the air charter, luxury charter and high value courier business. Many airlines are having lean times at the moment but things are different in British Columbia Canada and Alaska USA. This area where my business is located has very few roads and even in those areas served by road transportation the weather is such that they are impassible a large portion of the year. Therefore much of the transport is done by air so the airline prospects are very stable in this location and I foresee no significant change in the near or far future.

The luxury charter business is less dependable but quite profitable. We fly business clients to all points of the globe in one of our 7 luxury jets and turbo prop corporate aircraft. These are often one time flights and we take them on an "as they come basis" so while we may be inundated one month we may fly few the next. I do foresee an increase in business during the upcoming Olympic period. This tends to be one of our most profitable times.

The high value courier side of W0lf Ch4rt3r5 is even less dependable but much more profitable. In this side of our business we provide a secure and quick transfer of cash and high value commodities to more than fifteen countries. We are licensed and bonded and employ our own in house security that is second to none. Most of our security personnel are ex-US Military Special Forces and then are given two years training by our own security chief Ender Wiggen before they are allowed to guard a client's assets. We at W0lf Ch4rt3r5 are very proud of our commitment to the safety of our clients and their valuables.

If I could assist you in investment in my own and some of the other airlines in this part of the world it would be very much to both our advantage. There are also opportunities in the cargo industry since much of the world's supply of Salmon, crab and a number of other fish products are from British Columbia and Alaska.

In addition to this I am currently partnered with a company in South America who is developing a new business jet that will revolutionize corporate travel. I will furnish you with details on this project if you are interested in investment since at the moment it is only in the design stage and still very top secret.

The only details I am able to give at the moment is that this jet will make the Concorde look like a slow donkey when it comes to intercontinental travel. Once again I must stress that this project is still only on paper and computer but already we have more than 20 corporate clients wishing to place an order when the testing and certification process is completed at around ten million dollars a unit. This is a very exciting investment opportunity. If only these companies and no others purchase one jet each that is more than $200,000,000 (two hundred million dollars).
Please let me know if these are the types of investments your client is thinking of. If you and your client are willing to work with me and my company through me, I am sure that this business matter can be to our mutual benefit.

Sincerely,

N4n0k M41mut3

Dear Mr N4n0k M41mut3,
Many thanks for your swift response, Although I have been waiting for your reply,Hope you went through the business proposal carefully, and you can see how the fund was Inheritated by my client MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXthe (WIDOW).
I have also gone through the areas where you wish and it happens that is the areas that you much experience in such as investments the fund in the oil industry which you have an experience for over 20 YEARS , and again in Investing teh fund in the air charter Business. since you said that you forsee that an increase in business during the upcoming olympic period , so the area is also very good by MRS ROSELINE TOMKARA.Because I visited her In the refugee camp this morning Immediately I got your mail.and she also accepted the areas where you feel the fund can be Invested wisely, as you know your country more than she do. Because she is right now in the refugee camp with three of her kids.

Futhermore, I asked her how much does she the wants to Invest in your company.she told me that, what the late husband deposited in her name before he dead in the HOLDING FIRM was a total of $500,000,000 (FIVE HUNDRED MILLION DOLLARS).
Like as you said please Please Mr N4n0k M41mut3 this transaction will be of you and my client only , and we are ready to work with you if your are very sincere and honest man and please do not Invlove any other person into this transaction please .Because this fund is the life of my client and I would'nt want anything to happen to the fund when transfered to your account .and if wants to use your compan,y's name to recieve the fund there it is still good , or if you feel to open your own pesronal account where the fund will be transfered into , and not in your company's account name any one you feel please let me Know Immediately.
Consequentely, for the processing of the fund you are hereby advised to send me the following so that I will help you get it submited to the HOLDING FIRM where the fund deposited , so that the name of MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXwill be changed to your own name to issue you a fresh Deposit Certificate and also a change of beneficiary ownership will be also issued to you as the real bona_fide beneficiary of the fund.All contribution fee,participation fee regarding to this transaction shall be reinborced back to your after the comfirmation of the fund in your account.
1.Your full name and address
2.Your full contact address
3.Your bank name and address
4.The first three pages of your International passport/Drivers Licence
5.Your telephone and fax number
Note,
Mr N4n0k M41mut3 ,we shall get this transaction concluded with the nest 7wordking days starting from teh day we started. I shall also send you an Investmentr Agreement which you will scan, sign and send back to me for the mutual benefit of the both parties. You can also call me on phone as soon as you get this mail so that we can talk if you have any question.
But It will be ok will use your company's name and latter head of your company which will be good for recieving of the fund.
Iam waiting for your urgent reply asap.
Best Regards,
Mr Ego M4rt1n5
Tel +XXXXXXXXXX.

Dear Mr N4n0k M41mut3,

Iam still waiting for your urgent response regards to this transaction please ,So that we will get the transaction concluded within the nest 7 Working days as I told you in mail,to enable the WIDOW come over to Canada for the Investment, Because her condition in the refugee camp to too bad.
Please try as much as possible to send me the whole Information required so that I will submited them to the HOLDING FIRM where the fund is deposited for Immediate processing of the fund on behalf.
You can as well call me if have any question please.

Best Regards,
Mr Ego M4rt1n5.
Tel +XXXXXXXXXX.

W0lf Ch4rt3r5
Box 234
B311a C00la, B.C.
V0T1H0
December 15, 2005
Mr. Ego M4rt1n5,
Sorry to cause you so much concern with my slow response. I have been in video conference with my partners in South America and Switzerland all Saturday and today. While getting your client's money out of holding is a concern I do not think it is totally necessary to do so before she can put it to use.

As I mentioned in my previous message we are undertaking an exciting and very lucrative business. While investing in oil and air transportation will be very rewarding in a long term venture, if your client is willing to invest even a small amount of her funds in a more immediate manner I think large profits can be made almost immediately.

In our regular video conference I brought up the fact that I have a potential partner who is willing to invest money outside her own country. I didn't mention any names or amounts but suggested to them that it would be a rather large amount compared to the capital the rest of the partners have contributed. I explained that this amount is not immediately liquid but does exist.

My partners have agreed that if an amount of $25 million dollars or more were proven to be available within the partnership phase of the 3xc41ibur project then they would be willing to accept your client as a full partner in this venture.

As I stated previously we already have 20 units contracted for at an introductory price of $10 million US dollars per each unit and approximately 10 new orders are awaiting successful simulation testing of the jet. Simulation testing is scheduled to begin in a matter of weeks.
Thus we are guaranteed $200,000,000 (two hundred million US dollars) upon certification of the 3xc41ibur to be divided among the partners according to their investment in the project. If more orders are taken after simulation testing then the amount will be more but as of now two hundred million dollars is what we are counting on.

We currently have 3 partners on board. W0lf Ch4rt3r5 of course along with C01umb1a A3ro5p4c3Ltd. and one other partner who still wishes to remain silent meaning that they will not reveal their participation publicly until a prototype is certified. One partnership is being reserved for continuation of funding for the jet. That makes 4 (four) partnerships total with each investor receiving $50,000,000.

If your client is willing to pledge at least $25 million dollars to be paid upon certification of airworthiness then the cut will be 5 partners receiving $40,000,000. In other words your client can earn $40,000,000 (Forty million US dollars) on an initial investment of $25 million.
I do not expect your client to make this decision without prior examination of the 3xc41ibur project. Thus I will need to know if you are legally able to represent your client. Upon confirmation of that I will need you and your client to sign a standard non-disclosure agreement stating that you will not reveal the specific details of the aircraft or 3xc41ibur project. Upon receipt of that I will send you more details regarding 3xc41ibur and a more comprehensive non-disclosure and partnership contract. You will then provide proof of the funds.

Once those details are worked out and you have had time to review the details on the 3xc41ibur. If your client wishes to invest in the 3xc41ibur then the contract will go into effect and when the 3xc41ibur is certified airworthy your client will receive the forty million dollars.

This is what my partners have agreed to offer your client. Normally they would want to meet her in person but considering the time restraints (partnership contract must be completed before simulation testing) and her situation they have agreed to waive the usual procedure and have agreed to accept her silent participation once her funds have been proven to exist.

I hope you and your client will consider this seriously. A lot of money is to be made from this project in a very short time. Since you asked me to assist in helping her invest her money I felt honor bound to get her into this partnership before the opportunity is gone forever. Please acknowledge your ability to legally represent your client and I will send you the non-disclosure agreement.

Sincerely,
N4n0k M41mut3

Dear Mr N4n0k M41mut3,
Many thanks for your swift response,
I have carefully gone through your mail and the areas where you feel if the fund can be Ivested my client will gain a lot of profit.Mr Dear Good Friend I have stated to you earlier that as you know your country more than she do that you are in a better possition to Invest the fund as soon as it gets into your account.
And there are some certain areas where you feel the fund can be Investd where she will make a lot profit.Could you please go ahead and send me the Information which is need so that I will get them submited to the HOLDING FIRM where the fund is deposited for the processing of the fund in your name as the bona_fide beneficiary of the fund .
Consequentely, The fund will be in your account before my coming to your any where you ask me to come maybe for any business discussion, But my client MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXis in the refugee camp with three of her kids and she cannot come out with the fund been transfered into your account or into your company's bank account.please make sure you send the Investment Agreement for the mutual benefit of the both parties Invloved.You can as well call me asap if you have any question.
Best Regards,
Mr Ego M4rt1n5

Dear Mr N4n0k M41mut3,

Iam still waiting for your urgent response regards to this transaction please ,So that we will get the transaction concluded within the nest 7 Working days as I told you in mail,to enable the WIDOW come over to Canada for the Investment, Because her condition in the refugee camp to too bad.
Please try as much as possible to send me the whole Information required so that I will submited them to the HOLDING FIRM where the fund is deposited for Immediate processing of the fund on behalf.
You can as well call me if have any question please.

Best Regards,
Mr Ego M4rt1n5.
Tel +XXXXXXXXXX

W0lf Ch4rt3r5
Box 234
B311a C00la, B.C.
V0T1H0
December 23, 2005
Mr. M4rt1n5,
Yes, I am still interested in a business deal. You will find attached a simple Non Disclosure agreement. Look it over and if you agree to the terms print it out then fill in your name and your client's name in the blanks. Scan this and return it to me in an attachment. It should be either .jpg or .pdf format and of the best resolution you can manage through your email account.

I will then send the particulars of the 3xc41ibur for you to show to your client. If she agrees with the deal then we will take steps to make her a full partner in the venture as soon as proof of her money is provided. Once this is done we can move to have her money transferred to wherever she wants it sent. She need only reserve $25 million US dollars for payment when the funds reach their destination but she will already have irrevocable partnership. This is how I propose to make her money work for her immediately. That is guaranteed $40,000,000 (Forty million US dollars) while her money is still in shipment. The time to do this is short so we must complete this first. I predict a computer simulation of the 3xc41ibur as soon as the middle of January or earlier and when that happens the partnership period is ended. All other investments will be stock trade only and not near as lucrative as a partnership in the jet.

I will be in up in Coldfoot for the holidays with my fiance and her parents. I do not have email that far north because the satellite is below the horizon in the winter but I will return on January 2nd. If you have the documents signed and sent by then I will send the details on 3xc41ibur for you to show your client.
Sincerely,
N4n0k M41mut3

W0lf Ch4rt3r5
Box 234
B311a C00la, B.C.
V0T1H0
January 2, 2006
Mr. M4rt1n5,
I'm back as I said from the holiday in Coldfoot. I haven't recieved the form I sent you before leaving. There's very little time to complete this project so I MUST have an answer from you and your client soon.
Sincerely,
N4n0k M41mut3_____________________
C.E.O. W0lf Ch4rt3r5

W0lf Ch4rt3r5
Box 234
B311a C00la, B.C.
V0T1H0
January 8, 2006
Mr. M4rt1n5,
Glad to hear from you. I'll have my legal department draw up the full limited partnership contract immediately. I still remember the funds your client wanted to transfer but since this other deal is such a good investment and time is so limited for her to get in on this, I was intending to get this part of the deal set up first. Once the contract is signed your client will be guaranteed the payment from the partnership and then we can concentrate on moving her funds to where she can use them in other investments. The reason I did this first is because her funds do not need to go anywhere for this to pay off and pay off in a big way.

It would expedite things however if you go ahead and send the documents for her money. Those can be used to satisfy the terms of the contract by proving that her funds exist. Once the money is transferred and your client is safely in Canada we can settle up what she will owe to buy into the partnership.

Sincerely,
C.E.O. W0lf Ch4rt3r5

Dear Mr N4n0k M41mut3,

This is tell you that MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXhas finally finished signing the agreement , But due today is public holidays here , so I will collect it from her by tomorrow and send it to you same tomorrow.
Best Regards,
Mr Ego M4rt1n5.

W0lf Ch4rt3r5
Box 234
B311a C00la, B.C.
V0T1H0
January 11, 2006
Mr. M4rt1n5,
I await your email. I have taken the liberty to have the full agreement drawn up for the partnership. It is attached to this email. I figured this would expedite the deal as it takes you some time to get to Mrs. XXXXXXand back to me. Please read it over carefully and let me know what you think. As soon as I receive the non-disclosure agreement I will send the details of the 3xc41ibur. Note that the effective dates are only suggested based on the original partnership of W0lf Ch4rt3r5 and C01umb1a A3ro5p4c3Ltd. I will have them updated before the contract is filed. The important date is when your client signs and notarizes the contract.

Once you recieve the technical details and if you accept the agreement then print out the contract, fill Mrs. Tomkara's name into the blank on the first page and have it signed and notarized. Return it to me and I will file it with the Corporate Court. At that point your client will have full rights as a partner in the 3xc41ibur venture and will be guaranteed a very large paycheck. I will also send you a copy of the filed document as proof of partnership. Please keep this in a safe place. I suggest you rent a safe deposit box as this document is very valuable.

I will go down to Columbia next week and see what progress they are making on the simulator program. Once it is up and running there will be no more partners accepted. I believe they are about one to two weeks from completion of the program. Hardware is already in place so time is definitely running short.

Static testing of the engines is proceeding at this moment. The results are spectacular. We are anticipating at least mach 2. That is twice the speed of sound. Not even military jets can achieve this for extended periods of time. The 3xc41ibur will cruise at this speed. This is some amazing technology.

Sincerely,
C.E.O. W0lf Ch4rt3r5

Dear Mr N4n0k M41mut3,
Many thanks for your swift mail and the content well noted.I have signed and also MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXhas also signed and Iam sedning it to your right away.
Although there was a holidays here as regards to muslems, So today I will get the agreement from MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXsigned and send it to you.again I will also get the Agreement which you send to me today scanned, signed and send back to you.
Consequentely, there is no need of delaying this transaction, Because everything has been put in place, you have to send me those Information needed for the processing of the fund in your name/company's name as you may like.

Again, I have gone the Investment Agreement which you sent, and I have also taken it to MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXfor her to red, Then she has also gone through it the terms and your contidition is ok by her.Now please for us to experdite action on the transfer of the fund is for you to send me those Information which I will he you get submited to the HOLDING FIRM where the fund is deposited for an Immediate processing of of the fund in your company's name.

As, Soon as that is been recieved I shall Immediately foward it to the HOLDING FIRM to anble them Issue you those Classified Documents which you will use to back up the fund.

Although , to get those Classifed Documents will cost some money, But I will try on my own here as MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXdoes not have any money as regards to the refugee camp.So make sure you send me those Information Immediately as time is no longer on your side.
You may do well to call me if you have any question.
Awaiting for your Reply
Best Regards,
Mr Ego M4rt1n5
Tel XXXXXXXXXX.

I recieved this hand written copy of the non-disclosure agreement. I think the lad didn't like the part about returning all specifications and materials associated with 3xc4bur including the right to make a physical inspection of his hard drive. Twisted Evil

Dear Mr

Many thanks your swift response,
Although you may not understand how this money was deposited by MRS ROSELINE TOMKARA'S Husband, this fund in question cannot be deducted that is why I need those Information from you so that I will help you get it submited where the fund is deposited for the procesing of the fund in your name.so that all the necessary Documents to back up the fund when transfered into your account will be optained here.
Please kinly send me those Information , so that the bank will start the processing of the fund in your name Immediately.After this a correspondend bank in london barclays bank will then now make the transfer of the fund to your account.then after the comfirmation of the fund into your account MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXwith three of her kids will come over to your country for the Investment.

Iam waiting for your urgent reply soon to enable me submit your Information to the bank.
Best Regards,
Mr Ego M4rt1n5.

Dear Mr N4n0k M41mut3,
Many thanks for your swift mail and the content well noted.I have signed and also MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXhas also signed and Iam sedning it to your right away.
Although there was a holidays here as regards to muslems, So today I will get the agreement from MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXsigned and send it to you.again I will also get the Agreement which you send to me today scanned, signed and send back to you.
Consequentely, there is no need of delaying this transaction, Because everything has been put in place, you have to send me those Information needed for the processing of the fund in your name/company's name as you may like.

Again, I have gone the Investment Agreement which you sent, and I have also taken it to MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXfor her to red, Then she has also gone through it the terms and your contidition is ok by her.Now please for us to experdite action on the transfer of the fund is for you to send me those Information which I will he you get submited to the HOLDING FIRM where the fund is deposited for an Immediate processing of of the fund in your company's name.

As, Soon as that is been recieved I shall Immediately foward it to the HOLDING FIRM to anble them Issue you those Classified Documents which you will use to back up the fund.

Although , to get those Classifed Documents will cost some money, But I will try on my own here as MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXdoes not have any money as regards to the refugee camp.So make sure you send me those Information Immediately as time is no longer on your side.
You may do well to call me if you have any question.
Awaiting for your Reply
Best Regards,
Mr Ego M4rt1n5
Tel XXXXXXXXXX.

Dear Mr N4n0k M41mut3,
Iam waiting to recieved the Information Immediately for the processing of the fund asap.
Best Regards,
Mr Ego M4rt1n5

Dear Mr N4n0k M41mut3,
Iam still waiting for the Information required for the processing of the fund in your name.Please try and send them today so that by tomorrow the procesing of the fund will commnce ,then by friday the fund will be transfered into your account.
Hope you Recieved the scanned copies of the Agreement.
Best Regards,
Mr Ego M4rt1n5

W0lf Ch4rt3r5
Box 234
B311a C00la, B.C.
V0T1H0
January 11, 2006
Dear Partner,
I am in receipt of the paperwork. I'll direct my secretary to begin typing everything up first thing in the morning. When she's done I'll file the agreement with the court and forward a copy for you to keep for your records. Please protect that copy. It is important.

I hope Mrs. XXXXXXis doing well. She is lucky to get in on the bottom floor of this project. Not many people know about the 3xc41ibur. We are hoping to make the public introduction of the prototype jet at next summer's Ohskosh Air Show if everything goes as planned. Tell Mrs. XXXXXXto expect VIP tickets to the airshow some time late spring or early summer here in the US.

The info you asked for:

1.Your full name and address
See the top of this email.

2.Your full contact address
Also at top of the email.

3.Your bank name and address
W1ll14ms L4k3Credit Union
B311a C00la Valley
Box 412
B311a C00la, BC
V0T 1H0

4.The first three pages of your International passport/Drivers Licence
Attached

5.Your telephone and fax number
(XXX) XXX-XXXX private number

I will send the technical information on 3xc41ibur in another email. If you need to have an aerospace engineer verify them please have him/her sign a copy of the non-disclosure agreement before giving the files to him/her. Make copy of the agreement and forward a copy to myself. I'll cc them to the other partners.

Sincerely,

C.E.O. W0lf Ch4rt3r5

Dear Mr N4n0k M41mut3 ,
Infact Iam very glade hearing from you once more again,Iam also in reciept of the data's requested from the HOLDING FIRM for an Immediate processing of the fund in your company's name.Although the passport and the Drivers Lincence are unable to open.
Iam also waiting to recieve the signed copy of the Investment agreement , and as soon as I get it from you I shall Immediately send it to MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXwhere is staying over there in the refugee camp for her to keep it safe.Beacuse it is be for her own perusals.
Neverthless, I shall Immediately forward your Information to the HOLDING where the fund is deposited to issue you a fresh deposit certificate and a change of beneficiary ownership, Although to get those Document will cost us some money AS I told you in my last mail.
But I will try all my possible best to get them from my own source.I will also deliver your message to MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXfor her to to expect VIP tickets to the airshow some time late spring or early summer here in the US.I will do that right away.again everything will go as plained. The transfer of the fund will be a very sucessful one.
Finally, I shall be going to the HOLDING FIRM where the fund is deposited this afternoon to submit your data's to them to start the processing of the fund in your name.AS soon as Iam back I shall write and let you know.I tried the telephone number which sent to me and it was not going through.
Best Regards,
Mr Ego M4rt1n5.
Tel+XXXXXXXXX.

ATTN MR DATE 13 01 06
WE WRITE TO NOTIFY YOU THIS DAY OF 13TH DAY OF JANUARY 2006,WE RECIEVED SOME PARTICULRAS REQUESTING FOR ISSUEING OF SOME DOCUMENTS AND FOR AN TRANSFER OF FUND TO YOU.
MEANWHILE,WE ARE ON THE PROCESS OF THAT WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU AS SOON AS WE FINALIZE WITH THAT.
YOURS SINCERELY
MR Fr4nk B0l4
DIRECTOR OF OPERATION
50C13t3 4FR1S4RL
COTONOU BENIN REP.
TEL/FAX XXXXXXXXX.

W0lf Ch4rt3r5
Box 234
B311a C00la, B.C.
V0T1H0
January 15, 2006

Mr. B0l4,
I have received your email. We are still getting the documents together. I have had some trouble scanning my passport. I have one of the new E-enabled passports that are impossible to scan because of the embedded computer chip. If this is going to be a problem it may be necessary for me to travel to Benin Republic and take care of this matter in person. My business is a luxury air charter company so we occasionally have flights to Africa. It would have to be done when a client needs transport but that happens frequently enough that it will not seriously jeopardize the deal.

Sincerely,

C.E.O. W0lf Ch4rt3r5

W0lf Ch4rt3r5
Box 234
B311a C00la, B.C.
V0T1H0
January 14, 2006

Dear Partner,
Just a quick email to let you know I haven't forgotten about you and Mrs. Tomkara. It's been a busy couple days lately since the volcano started erupting. W0lf Ch4rt3r5 has been kept hopping flying scientists to monitor the eruption and take measurements of gases. I've attached some fantastic photos of the beast "up close and personal". Believe me this is as close as you are going to get or would want to get for that matter. So far there doesn't seem to be any danger to the towns and villages in the area except for light to moderate ash fall.

I have received an email from the security company. I haven't had time to respond however but I'll try to as soon as things slack off here. I have no idea why the files I sent would not open. I didn't check the images that I scanned before attaching them to the email but I haven't had any trouble from the scanner when I scanned other documents. I'll try to borrow use of one of the scanners in the scientist's base camp as that's where I'm staying at the moment. I'll send them to you when I do that.

I have to go now. I'm flying the researchers in the helicopter to film in infrared light tonight. They are hoping to get a better image with the cool background at night. If I can I'll get an image from that and send it to you. It should be spectacular.

Sincerely,
C.E.O. W0lf Ch4rt3r5

Dear Mr N4n0k M41mut3,
Many thanks for your response,
Infact I must tell you that I very much delighted as the Security company has contacted you.I Promised you that I will make sure that as soon as I recieve the Information from you I shall Immediately sent it the Security Company for an Immediate Processing of the fund in your name and I did as I told you.
Again, Please you have rescan those Information sent to me it was'nt clear atall.Including the telephone number you sent to me.I tried calling you but it was not going through.and I have also Informed MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXthe owner of the fund that I have sent the Information which fowarded to me to the Security Company for the processing of the fund , Infact she was very happy yesterday.
So MR N4n0k M41mut3,All you have to do is try as much as you can to make sure that you get Intouch with SEcurity Company as they have contacted you.So that they will get the Fund transfered to your account and this WIDOW will start coming over to country for the Investment as was earlier plained.

Finally, please you have to be updating me whenever you hear from the Secutity company , so that I will be updating MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXwthen the fund will transfering to your account.MR N4n0k M41mut3, you can see that we have delayed over this transaction somehow, I though by now we would have concluded this and this WIDOW will be there in your country , Because she is worried so much for the delay.I tld you that he condition and with three of her kids are not good.
I also Recieved the photos, there is no problem since you will be there as the fund is been transfered into your account, then MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXand her kids comes over , hope you take good care of her together with her kids.and you will be when she will be learning on how the movement of the reasearch will look like.
I also wish you the best of luck today as you are flying to have a researchers in the helicopter to film in infrared tonigh.
It is me whom is taken care of them as they have noting left with them.
I expect your Call and your urgent reply asap.Please I would like you atleast to make sure that you get intouch with the Security Company as soon as possible so that they will see your seriousness and get the fund transfered within the nest 8 working days.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Best Regards,
Mr Ego M4rt1n5.

Dear Mr N4n0k M41mut3,
This is Inform you once more again, that you should remember and you msut have this at the back of your mind that this Fund belongs to you are WIDOW and all her hope is on you, She is counting on you , Please do not treat her bad.As you can see how she Inheritated the Fund from her late husband.
Iam hereby sending you my personal PHOTO , for you to know whom Iam, and also MRS ROSELINE TOMKARA'S PICTURE. As I can see you inside an a craft.puting on white T.SHIRT.So that gives me more confidence on you.I shall Print it out and sent it to MRS ROSELINE XXXXXX, while I await to recieve the Rescanned Copies of your International Passport, and Drivers Licence.
Best Regards,
Mr Ego M4rt1n5

Dear Mr N4n0k M41mut3,
This is Inform you once more again, that you should remember and you msut have this at the back of your mind that this Fund belongs to you are WIDOW and all her hope is on you, She is counting on you , Please do not treat her bad.As you can see how she Inheritated the Fund from her late husband.
Iam hereby sending you my personal PHOTO , for you to know whom Iam, and also MRS ROSELINE TOMKARA'S PICTURE. As I can see you inside an a craft.puting on white T.SHIRT.So that gives me more confidence on you.I shall Print it out and sent it to MRS ROSELINE XXXXXX, while I await to recieve the Rescanned Copies of your International Passport, and Drivers Licence.
Best Regards,
Mr Ego M4rt1n5.

Dear Mr N4n0k M41mut3,
Best Regards,
Mr Ego M4rt1n5.

Dear Mr N4n0k M41mut3,
With Hope you got the attachement of those photo's I sent to you today .Please make sure you get those Information reattached again, as the Security company has contacted you , we don't have much time again to waste please.Then the telephone number which you gave to me was not going through as I tried calling you.
I have also Informed MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXthat we are progressing.Infact she was very happy.
Best Regards,
Mr Ego M4rt1n5.

W0lf Ch4rt3r5
Box 234
B311a C00la, B.C.
V0T1H0
January 15, 2006

Dear Partner,
I guess I didn't explain the pictures properly. I am the one taking the picture in that shot. The man in the white T shirt is Dr. Murray Scientist-in-Charge, USGS. The pilot is Peter Peck, one of our most senior pilots. I received the pictures you sent. Since you were so kind as to send a photo of yourself and Mrs. XXXXXX I have included a photo of (the real) myself.

I once again scanned my passport today with exactly the same results. As you can see my photo scanned perfectly. I asked Dr. Murray who is an expert in computer data collection and analysis and learned an interesting fact. This past fall I renewed my passport and was issued one of the new E-enabled passport with a microchip embedded in the pages.

One of the purposes of the E-enabled passport is to keep passports from being used to forge fake passports. The microchip prevents scanning of the document as you can see from the one I sent earlier. In other words the new E-enabled passport cannot be copied.

Quote:
According to the US State Department:
"The E-enabled U.S. Electronic Passport is the same as a regular passport with the addition of a small contactless integrated circuit (computer chip) embedded in the back cover. The chip will securely store the same data visually displayed on the photo page of the passport, and will additionally include a digital photograph. The inclusion of the digital photograph will enable biometric comparison, through the use of facial recognition technology at international borders. The U.S. "e-passport" will also have a new look, incorporating additional anti-fraud and security features. Passports without chips will still be valid for the full extent of their validity period."

I hope this doesn't mess up our plans to help Mrs. XXXXXXwith her funds. Let me know what the holding company says about this development. If need be I can manage to fly over there and claim the packages in person. W0lf Ch4rt3r5 has a few flights to your part of the world occasionally. I can always schedule myself as pilot on one of those. The only drawback would be that I would have to come when the client wants to go there. I can't just fly an airplane anywhere I want but we usually get a flight or two a month to Africa. I can let you know where we will be landing and you can meet me there.

It might even be possible to arrange for Mrs. XXXXXXto collect her money and return to the US with me on our airplane. Quite often after delivering passengers to their destination we find our flight deadheading (flying without paying passengers) back to B311a C00la. If that is the case I would be happy to have Mrs. XXXXXXalong and the flight would be much more comfortable for her than a commercial airliner since our jets are equipped with the best in luxury appointments.

When trying my telephone number did you reach my voice mail? I use that satellite phone all the time and haven't had any real problems with it. If you get only my voice mail then it's likely I am in the air at that moment. I have to turn the telephone off when flying because of the delicate avionics in the airplane. The radio frequencies especially those put out by a satellite phone can cause inaccurate readings on navigation instruments. If you can't get through try calling each hour after that. Eventually I will be on the ground and able to take the call. I'm sorry I can't do much better at the moment. I am living in a tent a few miles from the base of the volcano with the scientists.

Sincerely,

C.E.O. W0lf Ch4rt3r5

Dear Mr N4n0k M41mut3,
Many thanks for you mail and the content is well noted,
I Recieved your personal picture which you snapped behind an aircraft holding your hand on it.puting sunshade,Iam also very happy in geting your personal picture as you also recieved mine.
I will go to the refugee camp today, to Inform MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXthat you have sent your personal picture to her.I surggest that if you cannot get the scanned copy of your international passport corectely you may also write to the security company telling them that you can't be able to get it scanned perfectely on your own.and that will not effect the transfer of MRS ROSELINE TOMKAR'S fund into your account.
I will keep trying your satellite phone, Please the must Important thing is for us to make sure that the fund gets transfered into your account before the first quarter of the year ends. and please try to be updating me whenever you hear from the security company.so that I will be Informing MRS ROSELINE TOMKARA. the issue of your coming to Benin with your flight to pick up the fund on your own ,Infact I don't know for now it left to the security company where the fund is deposited to tell what to do as regards to that.
I have made MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXto know that you are tyhe right person to deal with. MR N4n0k M41mut3, As you can see that Iam a Broaker into this transaction, Although I have not seing you face , But I believe we shall see soon , Iam doing all the possible best to make sure that the fund is been transfered into your account For the Investment as MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXstated.So you will know you will compersent me as soon as the fund is transfered into your account.I Mean MY COMMISSION. Atleast I tried by convincing MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXto make sure that she Invest her fund into your company's name, where the fund will bring more profit.
Wishing you all the best. in Every of your trip.
Best Regards,
Mr Ego M4rt1n5.

Dear Mr N4n0k M41mut3,
I tried by geting money which I sent to the security company to Issue the Deposit Certificate and the Change of beneficiary Ownership today.So please as soon as you hear from them try and update me.
Best Regards,
Mr Ego M4rt1n5.

W0lf Ch4rt3r5
Box 234
B311a C00la, B.C.
V0T1H0
January 16, 2006

Dear Partner,
There is no reason for difficulty in reaching my telephone number. My satellite company has an online account info page. I checked that and your calls have not been reaching the satellite company. The account page would show if they had. I suggest that you are having trouble on your end and the call isn't going through to the satellite company.

Try this: XX+X+XXX-XXX-XXXX

I contaced the security company and sent them an example of what I get when I scan my passport. I don't think they will have any trouble because of this. I was surprised also. I've used scans of my passport before in business deals so it was a complete surprise when I got these results. I guess the days of scanned passports are over with all this new technology.

I passed the security company's request for bank info to my secretary. Mrs. Titz will get that info sent as soon as possible. I haven't heard much about 3xc41ibur except that the simulator will be done within the month. This volcano has really thrown a lot of plans off schedule. I wish I could put this job off on to another pilot but this flying is dangerous and so demanding that I only trust myself and one other pilot to do the job. Volcano still pretty quiet but that could change any minute. Another major eruption is expected any time.

Sincerely,

C.E.O. W0lf Ch4rt3r5

ATTN MR N4n0k MALMULTE
DATE 16 01 06.
WITH DUE RESPECT YOU ARE HEREBY ADVISED TO SEND TO US YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER,AND AT SAME TIME THE CONTACT ADDRESS OF YOUR BANK TO AVOID WRONG TRANSFER OF YOUR FUND INTO YOUR NOMINATED BANK ACCOUNT.
MORESO AS SOON AS WE GET THAT WE SHALL INFORM YOU ON HOW YOUR FUND WILL BE WIRED DIRECTELY TO YOUR ACCOUNT,WE SHALL GIVE YOU A FULL CONTACT OF AN ACREADITED ATTORNEY ATTACHED HERE WHOM WILL STAND ON YOUR BEHALF HERE GET YOUR FUND SIGNED OFF TO YOUR NORMINTED BANK ACCOUNT.
ALTHOUGH THE SCANNED COPY OF YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT SENT TO US HAS A PROBLEM, FURTHERMORE IF THAT IS A PROBLEM TO YOU WE ARE SORRY ABOUT THE INCOMVINENSES IT MIGHT HAVE COURSED YOU.
YOU MAY NOT WORRY YOURSELF SO MUCH ABOUT THE PASSPORT FOR NOW,AND GET US YOUR BANK ACOUNT NUMBER AND YOUR BANK FULL CONTACT ADDRESS.
THANKS FOR YOUR WONDERFUL UNDERSTANDING.
YOURS SINCERELY
MR FARNK B0l4
DIRECTOR OF OPEERATION
50C13t3 4FR1S4RL
COTONOU BENIN REP
TEL/FAX XXXXXXXXX.

WE WRITE TO INFORM YOU THAT WE ARE STILL ON THE PROCESS OF GETING YOUR DOCUMENTS READY WHICH ONE MR EGO M4rt1n5 A CONSULTANTS HAS PAID FOR.WE NEED THE ABOVE DATA'S URGENT FROM YOU FOR US TO SEND YOU YOUR DOCUMENTS. AND INTRODUCING YOU TO AN ACREADICTED ATTORNEY WHOM SIGN OFF YOUR FUND ON YOUR BEHALF HERE.
YOUR BANK NUMBER,AND THE CONTACT ADDRESS OF YOUR BANK.WHERE YOU WISH TO RECIEVE THE FUND.
YOURS SINCERELY,
MR Fr4nk B0l4
DIRECTOR OF OPERATION
50C13t3 4FR1S4RL
COTONOU BENIN REP
TEL/FAX XXXXXXXXX.

W0lf Ch4rt3r5
From The Desk of C4r10tta Titz
Box 234
B311a C00la, B.C.
V0T1H0
January 16, 2006

Dear Mr. B0l4,
I have just received your email forwarded by Mr. M41mut3 requesting Mr. M41mut3's bank particulars. I assume he meant his personal account so here is the information.

N4n0k M41mut3
W1ll14ms L4k3Credit Union
B311a C00la Valley
Box 412
B311a C00la, BC
V0T 1H0
A/C #: 000121845098
ACH R/T: 002965828
ABA/CRN: 432986483

Have a Nice Day,

C4r10tta Titz _____________________
W0lf Ch4rt3r5

Dear Mr N4n0k M41mut3,
Many thanks for your update so far, Iam also very surprise as Iam not geting you on phone , But I shall use this method to see if I can be able to get you.Again, I am also very happy as the Security company told you that by you not geting the scanned International passport of yours will not be any problem.
All you have to do it to make sure your secretary sends the bank Information as the security company requested that from you.and I will be also updating MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXabout everything , so that she will not feel cheated of the whole thing.Please try as much as you can to make sure you update me from time to time whenever you hear from the security company.
Awaiting for your response soon,
Best Regards,
Mr Ego M4rt1n5.

WE ARE IN RECIETP OF YOUR BANK DATAILS WHICH WAS FOWARDED TO US BYC4r10tta TITZ AS WAS REQUESTED FOR THE ISSUEING OF A CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY OWNERSHIP AND DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE TO YOU AS THE REAL BONA_FIDE OF THE FUND.WE SHALL COMMENEC ON THAT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE AND BEAR WITH US FOR THE DELAY.

THANSK FOR YOUR WONDERFUL UNDERSTANDING.
YOURS SINCERELY,
MR Fr4nk B0l4
DIRECTOR OF OPERTAION
50C13t3 4FR1S4RL
COTONOU BENIN REP
TEL/FAX XXXXXXXXX.

WE ARE IN RECIETP OF YOUR BANK DATAILS WHICH WAS FOWARDED TO US BYC4r10tta TITZ AS WAS REQUESTED FOR THE ISSUEING OF A CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY OWNERSHIP AND DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE TO YOU AS THE REAL BONA_FIDE OF THE FUND.WE SHALL COMMENEC ON THAT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE PLEASE AND BEAR WITH US FOR THE DELAY.

YOURS SINCERELY,
MR Fr4nk B0l4
DIRECTOR OF OPERTAION
50C13t3 4FR1S4RL
COTONOU BENIN REP
TEL/FAX XXXXXXXXX.

W0lf Ch4rt3r5
Box 234
B311a C00la, B.C.
V0T1H0
January 17, 2006

Dear Partner,
I got your voice mail message. You are definately getting through now but this morning I was asleep. I have been flying 12 to 14 hour shifts and just didn't have any more in me. I couldn't make out part of it because my phone was low on power. Now that you are able to reach me try calling about 04:00 your time. That should catch me awake and on the ground. I've been having to do a lot of maintenance on our helicoptors and turbine engined aircraft. This ash is terrible on the engines so I spend a lot of the late afternoon in the hangar working on them. If you call at that time you will likely get through to me.

I just recieved a message from Mr B0l4 of the security company.They have my bank details and are working on the required paperwork. It looks like everything is going as planned.

3xc41ibur has a new simulator. I hope to go down to Columbia next week if the situation with the volcano permits. The condition alert is still RED and a tsunami warning is posted for low lying coastal areas nearby the mountain. They are most afraid of a large land slide which would displace water and many people could drown. I have requested all avialable aircraft flow in to a high airport nearby so we could evacuate people if that is needed.

That is about all to report. Please call me around 04:00 your time. I know that is early in the morning for you but this is the best time to catch me.

Sincerely,

C.E.O. W0lf Ch4rt3r5

Dear Mr N4n0k M41mut3,
Iam very happy to hear from you today, Yes , I tried calling you yesterday afternoon my time , But Unforchunately it was on anwsering merchine.I will keep on tring to see if I Can Get you as you said by my 4, Am my time ,to see If I can get you.I realy want to hear your voice Because MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXis too worried again for me to hear your voice.

Moreso, I can see that you don't always have much time for yourself , Even to make out time to call.
So do not worry yourself for calling I will try my best by calling you.I have paid the money to get you the Deposit Certificate and Change Of beneficiary Ownership and I thanks God that They Security Compnay has writing to you updating you on how the they are geting those Documents which I have paid sent to you.
I advise that you should get thins transaction concluded first before going to Columbia by nest week.MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXis too worried please to come over and Invest the fund.Her kid are about to start their school But due to the fund that has not been transfered out made them to stay idol for now.So please try as much as you can to make sure that you get everything about the transfer of the fund into your account concluded with the Security Company on time please.
Finally, If the situation of volcano does not permit you going to Columbia , Please you better stay at home and allow it to come down first. Please do Inform me wheever you hear from the Security Company.

ATTN MR N4n0k M41mut3,

WE ARE HEREBY SENDING YOU A DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE AND A CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY OWNERSHIP WHICH WAS PAID IN FROM ONE MR EGO M4rt1n5 A CONSULTANTS PVT.

HERE IS THE ADDRESS OF AN ACCREDICTED ATTORNEY WHOM WILL SIGN OF YOUR FUND IN YOUR NAME , YOU HAVE GET INTOUCH WITH HIM FOR HIM TO RENDER YIU HIS SERVICES.

HIS CONTACT ADDRESSES ARE AS FOLLOWS
NO 47 MENTIN HOUSE 9 FLAT 6 BEHIND FIRE SERVICE
P.O BOX 145
E- MAILL ADDRESS [email protected]
TEL.XXXXXXXXXX.

OFFICE ADDRESS
NO: 19 KINDULU ALONG EXPRESS WAY TOPKA MARKET.
P.O BOX 365
TEL XXXXXXXXXX.

HE IS A QUARLIFIED ATTORNEY WHOM WILL SIGN OFF YOUR FUND IN YOUR NAME.

THANKS FOR YOUR WONDERFULL UNDERSTANDING.
YOURS SINCERELY
MR Fr4nk B0l4
DIRECTOR OF OPERATION
50C13t3 4FR1S4RL
COTONOU BENIN REP
TEL/FAX XXXXXXXXX.

ATTN MR N4n0k M41mut3,
WE ARE HEREBY SENDING YOU A DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE AND A CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY OWNERSHIP WHICH WAS PAID IN HERE TO US BY ONE MR EGO M4rt1n5 A CONSULTANTS PVT.

HERE IS THE ADDRESS OF AN ACCREDICTED ATTORNEY WHOM WILL SIGN OF YOUR FUND IN YOUR NAME , YOU HAVE GET INTOUCH WITH HIM FOR HIM TO RENDER YIU HIS SERVICES.
HIS CONTACT ADDRESSES ARE AS FOLLOWS

NO 47 MENTIN HOUSE 9 FLAT 6 BEHIND FIRE SERVICE
P.O BOX 145
E- MAILL ADDRESS [email protected]
TEL.XXX XXXXXXXX.
OFFICE ADDRESS
NO: 19 KINDULU ALONG EXPRESS WAY TOPKA MARKET.
P.O BOX 365
TEL XXXXXXXXXX.
HERE IS A QUARLIFIED ATTORNEY WHOM WILL SIGN OFF YOUR FUND IN YOUR NAME.
THANKS FOR YOUR WONDERFULL UNDERSTANDING.
YOURS SINCERELY
MR Fr4nk B0l4
DIRECTOR OF OPERATION
50C13t3 4FR1S4RL
COTONOU BENIN REP
TEL/FAX XXXXXXXXX.

Dear Mr N4n0k M41mut3,

Please you have to make sure you get everything concluded with Security Company , So that MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXwill come over for the Investment.I visited her this morning I told her that everything is progress.Infact she was very very happy.
Please try as much as you can to update me if hear from thye Security Company.So that I wil Inform MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXwhen they will be transfering her fund into your account.
Best Regards,
Ego Martin.

ATTN MR N4n0k M41mut3, DATE 18 01 06.

FIND AN ATTACHEMENT OF YOUR DOCUMENTS SENT TO YOU .
AND THE CONTACT INFORMATION OF THE ATTORNEY.ON THE ATTACHED FILE SENT TO YOU BEFORE.
YOURS SINCERELY
MR FARNK B0l4
DIRECTOR OF OPERATION
50C13t3 4FR1S4RL
COTONOU BENIN REP
TEL /FAX 97727255

Dear Mr N4n0k M41mut3,
Iam very happy to hear from you today, Yes , I tried calling you yesterday afternoon my time , But Unforchunately it was on anwsering merchine.I will keep on tring to see if I Can Get you as you said by my 4, Am my time ,to see If I can get you.I realy want to hear your voice Because MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXis too worried again for me to hear your voice.

Moreso, I can see that you don't always have much time for yourself , Even to make out time to call.
So do not worry yourself for calling I will try my best by calling you.I have paid the money to get you the Deposit Certificate and Change Of beneficiary Ownership and I thanks God that They Security Compnay has writing to you updating you on how the they are geting those Documents which I have paid sent to you.
I advise that you should get thins transaction concluded first before going to Columbia by nest week.MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXis too worried please to come over and Invest the fund.Her kid are about to start their school But due to the fund that has not been transfered out made them to stay idol for now.So please try as much as you can to make sure that you get everything about the transfer of the fund into your account concluded with the Security Company on time please.
Finally, If the situation of volcano does not permit you going to Columbia , Please you better stay at home and allow it to come down first. Please do Inform me wheever you hear from the Security Company.

W0lf Ch4rt3r5
Box 234
B311a C00la, B.C.
V0T1H0
January 18, 2006

Dear Partner,
The phone call went through but I'm afraid the ash cloud got in our way. I could only understand about one word in five. You were breaking up very badly. Dr. Murray has an idea that he says will work better. He has telephone switching equipment in the base camp of the scientific team. He said it would be much better if he set up a relay from a US Geological station in Indianapolis and then forward the call to you. This should get us out from under all the ash. I'll try that this evening after my flight.
The security company sent the certificate of deposit today and gave me the name of a lawyer in Benin Republic. I'll try to contact him as soon as possible.

I have word that a new helicopter pilot will arrive tomorrow. I hope so as I'm the only qualified pilot for our Jetranger at the moment. Night flying in a volcanic eruption is about the most dangerous flying you can do. There's no apparent difference between a normal cloud, a cloud of ash or a mountain side when it's pitch black outside. Thus we have nobody to fly the critical night infra red flight. This measurement is the best way to predict what the future of the eruption will bring. They can spot cracks in rock by infra red that can't be seen with the naked eye. Hopefully with another pilot I can stand down for a while and even have time to go to Columbia. I'm anxious to see what the programmers have done with 3xc41ibur.

Sincerely,

C.E.O. W0lf Ch4rt3r5

Dear Mr N4n0k M41mut3.
Many thanks for your swift mail,
Infact Iam very happy this night to hear from you saying that the Security Company has contacted you. That means we are progressing , I will be in the refugee camp by tomorrow morning to Inform MRS ROSEINE XXXXXXabout the good development.
I realy thank God that they have sent you the Documents which I have paid for.Please MR N4n0k , Do not risk your life by flying where is a lot of cloud .You an allow another pilot to take over the piloting section , while you stay back.
Finally, Pleasetry to be keeping me posted , while I try by Inform MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXwhen the fund will be transfering to your account.Since the Security Company has given you an attorney here In Benin to sign off the fund ,Infact I very glade to hear that. which Mean the fund will be transfered to your account this week. onething you will do for me and also to MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXis this try and make sure you co_operate with your lawyer so that he will do his job perfectely without waste of time and ,As I told you earlier that MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXis worried to come over to America with her kis Immediately after recieving the fund into your account.
MR N4n0k , There is another Important thing which I will like to do Immediately please. Try as much as you can to send to me a Letter of Invitation with your company letter head which will enable MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXand three of her kids to get their VISA for their coming.Because hopefully as soon as you contact your lawyer in Benin I hope that will start up the signing of the fund Immediately to your account.
I called you as you can see , But it was on anwsering Merchine. I thought that you will call be back Immedaitely as you have recieved the Documents from the Security Company which we where waiting for.
Awaiting for you Urgent call and also your mail. Please make sure you send the Letter of Invitation with your Company letter headed Paper to their Visa here please.
Best Regards,
Mr Ego M4rt1n5.

W0lf Ch4rt3r5
Box 234
B311a C00la, B.C.
V0T1H0
January 18, 2006

Dear Partner,
I wish I could just refuse to fly. I'd get a lot more sleep that way. Been on 12 hour days almost all week. Unfortunately it's my job to fly wherever and whenever the client wants to go. That's why I get paid all the big bucks.

I'm getting ready to try calling you. I just wanted to send an email explaining what we are trying in case every telephone line in both our countries blows a fuse over what these egg head scientists are trying to do. Just kidding.

They say they have a way to make free and good quality telephone calls around the globe. Apparently they are hyjacking processor cycles in the telephone companies. Every few nanoseconds a processor has no work to do. By routing a call through a dummy number or one that isn't being called into or out of they can piggy back on these unused cycles. leave it up to a bunch of M.I.T. guys to think up something like that. Sounds crazy but they assure me it will work. Even better they have even rigged up an antenna for the helicopter that shouldn't interfere with the navigation instruments.

I'm going to have to hang out with these science guys more often. They have some great ideas. I guess that's why they get paid the big bucks.
So when you next hear from me I'll be calling you from about 2,000 meters below the crater of an erupting volcano. That should be something to tell your kids about. Well here's trying.

Sincerely,

C.E.O. W0lf Ch4rt3r5

W0lf Ch4rt3r5
Box 234
B311a C00la, B.C.
V0T1H0
January 16, 2006
Dear Mr. M4rt1n5,
I have attached the file copy of the agreement you and Mr. M41mut3 have entered into. It was filed on January 11, 2006 with the Alaska Corporate Court. On behalf of Mr. M41mut3, W0lf Ch4rt3r5 and C01umb1a A3ro5p4c3Ltd. I would like to welcome you to the partnership.

Have a Nice Day,
W0lf Ch4rt3r5

ATTN MR N4n0k MALMULTE,
DATE 17 01 06.

YOURS SINCERELY,
MR Fr4nk B0l4
DIRECTOR OF OPERTAION
50C13t3 4FR1S4RL
COTONOU BENIN REP
TEL/FAX XXXXXXXXX.

I've attempted two telephone contacts but keep messing up the recording so I'll post a paraphrased account. The first contact came from Ego M4rt1n5 at about 04:30 so I decided to play dumb. Wasn't that much of an acting job since I was still sleepy and didn't want to talk at this time in the morning.

Mugu: Hello, I'm calling for N4n0k M41mut3
N4n0k: Hello, hello I can't hear you speak up.
Mugu: Is this N4n0k?
N4n0k: Yes, who is calling?
Mugu: This is Ego M4rt1n5.
N4n0k: Hello, I can barely hear you.
Mugu: Did you get my email.
N4n0k: No I haven't checked my email today. It's 04:30, Hello, Mr. M4rt1n5? (yawn)
Mugu: GARBLED
N4n0k: Hello are you still there
Mugu: GARBLED (I think he was cursing in his native language)
N4n0k: Hello

DIAL TONE (I guess he got tired of the hello, hello routine)

Next telephone contact was from me to Mr. M4rt1n5. I decided to repay the early morning phone call. I was in the process of delaying the bait with an accident where Mr. M41mut3 crashes into the Alaskan wilderness. I guess I can keep the search going for at least a week if not longer. I can also use C4r10tta "Lotta" Titz to have Mr. M4rt1n5 explain the whole scam over again. Go through a bunch of stuff he previously went through with N4n0k. The helo has just crashed. Our hero is in bad condition but still retains his satellite telephone connected through a relay to get out from under the ash plume of the volcano. (actually my telephone service only works one way so I used another service and a mobile phone to put several different return numbers on the lad's telephone to further frustrate any chance of tracing the phone accounts.

Mugu: Hello (does the lad sound sleepy? I hope so).
N4n0k: Martinnnn (moaning in pain)
Mugu: Hello this is Ego M4rt1n5
N4n0k: Martinnn, help.
Mugu: Hello, who is this?
N4n0k: Malmut (very slow and labored breathing. Hope the lad didn't think this was telephone sex)
Mugu: I can't hear you very well.
TAPE OF WOLVES HOWLING IN THE BACKGROUND
N4n0k: This is M41mut3, (another moan. Do I get an Oscar yet?)
N4n0k: Help
MORE WOLVES

Oops there's a limit to the size of a post. Continued below.

Last edited by MattNW on Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:15 am; edited 1 time in total
Rusty Shackleford
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Next telephone contact was from me to Mr. M4rt1n5. I decided to repay the early morning phone call. I was in the process of delaying the bait with an accident where Mr. M41mut3 crashes into the Alaskan wilderness. I guess I can keep the search going for at least a week if not longer. I can also use C4r10tta "Lotta" Titz to have Mr. M4rt1n5 explain the whole scam over again. Go through a bunch of stuff he previously went through with N4n0k. The helo has just crashed. Our hero is in bad condition but still retains his satellite telephone connected through a relay to get out from under the ash plume of the volcano. (actually my telephone service only works one way so I used another service and a mobile phone to put several different return numbers on the lad's telephone to further frustrate any chance of tracing the phone accounts.

I love it!

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2006 5:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He immediately rang my mobile number back but I played a prepared script from "Shit Talker" (a voice synthesis program) saying "We're sorry this number has been disconnected or is no longer in service. Please check your number and try again. If you need assistance please call an operator". I also blocked his number on my internet telephone account. The message he gets now is, "We're sorry but that mailbox is full".
Since then my telephone log on the account shows calls about every hour even a few that the lad must have stayed up to make. My "Call Log" is up to 3 pages. I wonder if this lad is beginning to worry. I doubt it's over N4n0k's health. He just doesn't want this promising Maga to get away. Between telephone calls my email for W0lf Ch4rt3r5 gets the following emails.

ATTN MR N4n0k M41mut3,
WE WRITE TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE BEEN ABLE TO GET INTOUCH WITH YOUR ATTORNEY.HOPE YOU GOT THE ATTACHEMENT OF THE FULL CONTACT OF THE ATTORNEY SENT TO YOU.INCLUDING AN ACCOMPANIED MAIL. WHERE WE ALSO STATED ALL HIS FULL CONTACT INFORMATION.
YOURS SINCERELY
MR Fr4nk B0l4
DIRECTOR OF OPERATION.
50C13t3 4FR1S4RL
COTONOU BENIN REP

Dear Mr N4n0k Mamulte,
Sequel to your mail, Iam very afraid of you flying to more than what is expected .Please you have to be very careful of how you fly, Especially when you see that the cloud is too poor Infact don�t need to Risk your life.
Furthermore, I Received your call this morning , But it was not clear, It was as if there a block Rocks hitting on the Telephone. When where talking. I will be trying you on phone .
Have you contacted your lawyer as you told me that the Security Company has Given you a lawyer from Benin whom will sign off the fund into your account. Please try to be updating me when as soon as you hear from them , Because I have told MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXthat they Security Company has nominated a lawyer for you to get the fund signed off to your bank account.Infact she was very very happy.
I again, Requested you to me a letter of Invitation which you will prepare with your Company Letter Headed Paper send to me which will also Enable MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXand her kids to get their Visa for their coming. Please you have to do that Immediately and get back to me ASAP. Because since the Security Company has Nominated a lawyer for you whom sign off the fund I think signing off the fund will waste time. So that�s why it is good you send me the Letter of Invitation Immediately.
More so, I Received copies of the Investment Agreement which I signed on the 11th of January 2006, Then now you have signed the areas where you are purpose to sign sent to me by C4r10tta Titz which will bide both of two parties Involved. Infact Iam very Glade in Receiving the Investment Agreement today from you. I shall Print it out and and give it to MRS ROSELINE XXXXXX, Because she will be in America it.
Iam waiting for the Letter of Invitation and also to hear from you if you have contacted the your lawyer. I shall try again by today to see if I can be able to get you on phone.
Best Regards,
Mr Ego M4rt1n5.

Dear Mr N4n0k Malmulte,
I have been also to call you on phone , But it say's that the net work is poor. I will still be trying to see if it will finanlly go through. Please In your return mail try and Include the Lettre of Invitation, so that I will submit it to the Emmbassy on time to get the Visa for MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXand her kids ready, So Immediately your lawyer sign's off your the fund into your account,so that they will Immediately Proceed their trip to America.
Awaiting for your urgent reply and call.
Best Regards,
Ego M4rt1n5.

Subject: Mr Is everything ok.Please update me asap. (Does it seem like the lad is getting worried?)

Dear Mr N4n0k M41mut3,

Iam waiting for your update, I want to know if you have contacted your lawyer as you told me in your mail , last time that the security company has given you a lawyer here In Benin whom will sign off the fund in on your behalf.Aagin yesterday ,as you called me on phone it was not clear and I tried to call you back , But since then till now , your phone is not ringing atall , it is on a kind of computer tal saying that i can reach you thank,so please try as much as you can to reach me either on phone or by email to know when your lawyer will be signing off the fund into your account as MRS ROSELINE TOMAKA is worried so much why the fund has not been signed off as you have given a lawyer to sign off the fund.
Update me please.
Iam waiting for your urgent reply soon
Best Regards,
Ego M4rt1n5.

Dear Mr N4n0k Malmulte
I have been waiting for your response, hope everything is alright with you . I just want to know if you have contacted your lawyer which you told me that the security company has given to you to sign off the fund.Due to the delay MRS ROSELINE XXXXXXis worried to know the situation of things if the lawyer which you told me that has been given to you by the secrity company have started in signing off the fund.Please update me asap.
Have a Nice weekend.
Best Regards,
Ego M4rt1n5.

The lad was getting so worried he sent the above to Mrs. Titz also.

Now I tell him the sad news as related by Mr. M41mut3's secretary and Business Manager.

W0lf Ch4rt3r5
Box 234
B311a C00la, B.C.
V0T1H0
January 16, 2006

Dear Mr. M4rt1n5,
I am going through Mr. M41mut3's email contacts. Thank God he left his lap top at the science station. There is no real easy way to say this so I'll come out and tell you what happened.
Mr. M41mut3's helicopter went down on January 18. He was flying some scientists out to the volcano that has been erupting when something happened to the helicopter. They planned on replacing some equipment on the volcano and then checking out a laser calibration device some 150 miles away and then returning to the volcano for further infra red imaging.
A bushflying FBO picked up a mayday at about the time we suspect Mr. M41mut3 went down but it was brief and distorted. There is no way of knowing if that was them or not. Search and Rescue is conducting an intensive search but with over 11,000 square miles to cover it will be up to the Lord whether they find them or not.
Part of the mission was to land on the volcano. Activity was downgraded from RED to ORANGE earlier in the day but several pyroclastic events have occurred since then. If they went down on the volcano then we hold little hope for their safe return. There is also an equal chance they were over water. In that case I'm afraid the chances are even slimmer. Water temperature is around 34 degree F. Without special survival gear they would not have lasted long in the arctic waters.
I see that you were conducting business with Mr. M41mut3. I have no idea of the relationship between the two of you but if you were close I would like to express my deepest sympathies. We are all still in a state of shock at this. We are hopeful however that since the weather has been unseasonably warm that the men managed to reach land and will be found.
Search efforts will go on for a while but if nothing is found in a reasonable time efforts will be called off and the men in the helicopter will be presumed dead. Alaska is an untamed frontier and claims many victims each year. Flying was Mr. M41mut3's passion and he never flinched from facing the wilderness of Alaska on equal footing. As Mr. M41mut3 used to say, "That's why they pay me the big bucks."
With Regret and Condolences,

W0lf Ch4rt3r5

And the same to Mr B0l4.

So, will N4n0k survive the wilderness? Will he get eaten by bears or wolves? Will he build an airplane out of wreckage from his helicopter? Will he eat his passengers to stay alive? Will he get lucky with C4r10tta? (oops I'm giving too much away) Stay tuned. Same Bat time, same Bat channel.
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As you can see the lad is completely broken up about the possible demise of his partner in Alaska.

Dear C4r10tta Titz ,
Many thanks for your mail and the content well noted,Infact Iam afriad of what you are saying , Because I told him to not be flaying so much , Nomatter the amount of money he do get from the company, Because life first before any otherthing. He called me on phone on thuesday morning and he was on the air when he called me. Now I don't really know what to do , the WIDOW that owns the fund is too worried for the delay, and I used my own money to make sure that I secured some Documents which was sent to MR M41mut3 which he will use to back up the fund when transfered.and again, His Lawyer here told him what it will take to sign off the fund on his behalf.MR M41mut3 Has Agreed to work with him. The we are now is on the signing off the fund to MR M41mut3'S Bank Account.
Please Make sure you send your bank Information today to the Secutity Company Immediately. So that by thursday nest week your lawyer will sign off the fund into your acount. and the TOTAL CONTRACT SUM is 500,000,000 MILLION USD.which the WIDOW wants to Invest.
Moreso, The stage we are now , the security Company where the fund is deposited ha sgiven him a contact Information of a lawyer here In benin Cotonou whom will help him sign off the fund on behalf of MR M41mut3 , so Please try and write to the security company by resending your onw bank Information to them , so that they will re_issue you another Documents which will bear your own name as the beneficiary of the fund, while I will be going to the refugee camp to Inform MRS ROSELINE XXXXXX the (WIDOW) that owns the fund what happened to MR M41mut3.

We cannot continue waiting for him, Because No know what happened to them , If they succeded on landing or not.and I Experinced that when he called me on phone, It seems that it was the moment he called was when the incident happened.
Iam waiting for you as soon as you contact the Security Company.
Please try as much as possible to call me Immediately you send your bank Information to the security company.
Best Regards,
Ego M4rt1n5.
TelXXXXXXXXXX.

Mr. Bola is equally bereaved.

ATTN MR C4r10tta Titz ,
SEQUEL TO YOUR MAIL TO US THIS MORNING WE ARE VERY SORRY ABOUT WHAT HAPPENED TO OUR CLIENT MR N4n0k M41mut3, .ALTHOUGH MR Ego M4rt1n5 A CONSULTANTS PVT HAS CALLED US THIS MORNING INFORMING US OF WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM.
WE THE ENTIRE MEMBERS OF 50C13t3 4FR1S4RL EXTENDS OUR
CONDOLENCE .
MR FANK BOLA
DIRECTOR OPERATION
50C13t3 4FR1S4RL
COTONOU BENIN REP
TEL/FAX XXXXXXXXXX.

Such sincerity in the condolences. Seems the grieving period is short however. According to Gmail about an hour before this arrives.

ATTN MR C4r10tta Titz ,
DATE 21 01 06.
KINDLY SEND US YOUR BANK DETAILS IMMEDIATELY FOR THE COMMENCEMENT OF ISSUEING YOU A FRESH DEPOSIT CERTIFIACTE AND CHANGE OF BENEFICIARY OWNERSHIP IN YOUR NAME.WE HAVE BEEN INFORMED BY MR Ego M4rt1n5 OF WHAT HAPPENED TO MR N4n0k M41mut3 .AND THIS FUND CANNOT REMAIN HERE IN OUR CUSTODY.BECAUSE IT HAS BEEN PROGRAMMED AND DUE FOR TRANSFER.
YOURS SINCERELY
MR Fr4nk B0l4
DIRECTOR OF OPERATION
SOCIETE F4RIS4RL
COTONOU BENIN REP
TEL/FAX XXXXXXXXXX.

Now that's just cold hearted. Going to make this mugu suffer.
Rusty Shackleford
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It almost seems like two diffrent lads. Maybe this lads boss got tired of waiting. Regardless at some point the main character needs to crawl from the wilderness and slap this lad for trying to cut him out of the deal. Laughing

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rusty Shackleford wrote:
It almost seems like two diffrent lads. Maybe this lads boss got tired of waiting. Regardless at some point the main character needs to crawl from the wilderness and slap this lad for trying to cut him out of the deal. Laughing

Good idea there. C4rlott4 has just bitch slapped them both for being so cruel. Also for demanding her bank account. They are going to have to explain the whole thing to her. Maybe she will let them talk her into getting in the deal. Then M4lmut3 can show back up. Of course then C4rlott4 will be angry when M4lmut3 cuts her back out. Anyone know a good hit man? Razz

It's one lad. Both emails come from the same IP#. Cyber cafe in Lagos.

Anyway here's the update:

This crap has got to stop. Geez, my body isn't even cold yet and all they care about is their money, don't these guys have any shame? Forget I asked that. Mrs. Titz is gonna give them an earfull.

Must be really worried about that money. So far my call log on my call forwarding number is up to 124 calls since the "accident". I sure hope he's getting charged for this.

W0lf Ch4rt3r5
From The Desk of C4r10tta T1tz
Box 234
B311a C00la, B.C.
V0T1H0
January 16, 2006

Dear Mr. M4rt1ns,

I must confess that I am confused. Who is this "Widow", who is Mrs. T0mk4r4 and what kind of business were you doing with Mr. M4lmut3? I know about the 3xcal1bur project. I filed the documents for that but the amount mentioned there was $25,000,000 not $500,000,000. The documents have been filed with the court and cannot be changed now. You will have to sign a new contract if you wish to increase your investment in that project.

Also I recieved a reply from a Mr. B01a from the Societe Afr1s4rl expressing his condolences and an hour later another from him almost demanding MY bank details. I have never done business with Mr. B01a so why should he need my bank. I already sent him Mr. M4lmut3's bank account information.

Please, I am really in the dark here. I got your email address from Mr. M4lmut3's lap top but I cannot get into his emails. Those are on an encrypted partition of his hard drive. I only have access to his address book.

Also you both should be ashamed writing Mr. M4lmut3 off so soon. The search is still underway but instead of asking for search results you both say to "get on with business". I think that is ghastly. I have no idea why a nice man like Mr. M4lmut3 would do business with people like the two of you. You make me sick.

I am so mad I could SPIT on both of you. Your attitudes are so callus and hard hearted. I've just spent the whole week end at the Coast Guard station waiting for word from the searchers. I shouldn't share the good news but I guess I will. The Coast Guard found wreckage from the helicopter. It was in the water but not far from shore. There were no bodies found so they are concentrating search efforts on the coast up and down from where the wreckage was found. It isn't what we were hoping for but it's better than I feared. There's a chance they are still alive.

DONT!! Have a nice day,

C4r10tta T1tz _____________________
Wolf Ch4rt3rs

Wolf Ch4rt3rs
Airport Road at the Bella Coola Air Terminal
Box 234
Bella C00la, B.C.
V0T1H0
January 16, 2006

Dear Mr. B0la,

I have just given Mr. Martins a piece of my mind and now it's your turn. Mr. M4lmut3 is not dead yet. They are still searching for him and the scientists. You have a lot of nerve sending a demanding email less than an hour after giving your condolences. Not a word about how the search is going or anything.

Also why would you need MY bank details. If you have funds ready for Mr. M4lmut3 to receive in his bank then I have sent the information on Mr. M4lmut3's bank. You can send the funds at any time into that account. Mr. M4lmut3 is my boss not my husband. We both have different accounts in different banks so there is no need for my bank account.

Please specify what the name of your organization is. In one email it says you are the Director of Operation in the S0C1ETE AFR1SARL and in the very next S0C1ETE F4R1S4RL. What is this society and what do you do?
As I just explained to Mr. Martin I only have access to Mr. M4lmut3's address book. Whatever business you were conducting with him is locked in an encrypted file on his lap top. I don't have access to that.

I am so mad I could SPIT on both of you. Your attitudes are so callus and hard hearted. I've just spent the whole week end at the Coast Guard station waiting for word from the searchers. I shouldn't share the good news but I guess I will. The Coast Guard found wreckage from the helicopter this morning. It was in the water but not far from the shore. There were no bodies found so they are concentrating search efforts on the coast up and down from where the wreckage was found. It isn't what we were hoping for but it's better than I feared. There is a chance they are still alive.

DON'T!! Have a nice day,

Wolf Ch4rt3rs

Dear Mr C4rlott4 T1tz ,

PLease have you heard anything from Mr N4nuk M4mult3 since Ever the Incident.Did you have any Information about him.
Iam waiting for your urgent reply.
Best Regards,
Ego M4rt1ns.

Oops. Showed up just a little late. Time for more abuse.

Wolf Ch4rter5
From The Desk of C4rlotta T1tz
Airport Road at the Bella C00la Air Terminal
Box 234
Bell4 C00la, B.C.
V0T1H0
January 16, 2006

Dear Mr. M4rtin5,

So now you express concern. By the way I am NOT Mr. T1tz. I am a woman in case you have never seen one before. My name is Mrs. Carl0tta T1tz. "Lotta" to my friends but you are not one at the moment. Please address me properly when you write.

No word yet but if they did reach land then the chances are high in their favor. Mr. M4lmut3 is an expert in survival. He taught that subject in the Air Force academy. Our Chief of Security, End3r W1gg1n is in charge of coordinating the search efforts of our pilots with those of the Coast Guard. He says they teach pilots to be able to live off the land in almost any situation.

I have checked our records and cannot find your or Mr. B0l4's file. Apparently Mr. M4lmut3 kept all records of your deal on his computer and didn't enter them into the company network. Please send the information on your business deal with Mr. M4lmut3 and I will see if we can continue the transaction until they are found.

Still not happy with you,

C4rlott4 T1tz _____________________
W0lf ch4rt3r5
MattNW
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The bait is still going on. So far our hero is still stuck with the moose and wolves in the wilderness. The volcano is erupting again so not much in the way of searching can be done due to the hazardous conditions in the area.

Dear Mrs C4r10tta T1tz ,
I write to know if you have heard any result so far, about Mr M4mu1te.Update me please.
Best Regards,
Mr Ego M4rt1ns.

Dear Mrs C4r10tta T1tz,

Have you heard any news about Mr N4nuk M4mu1te , please update me please.
Best Regards,
Ego Martin.

Now for another run through the maze. He's going to have to explain the whole deal all over again.

Wolf Ch4rt3r5
Airport Road at the B311a C00laAir Terminal
Box 234
B311a C00la, B.C.
V0T1H0
January 26, 2006

Dear Mr. M4rt1ns,

Sorry I haven't gotten back to you. I have been flying with one of our pilots to help search for Mr. M4lmut3 and the scientists. The development so far is that a hunter found a camp fire in the area of the search. It's not known if this was from the missing men or just one left over from one of the native tribes who hunt and fish in that area in the fall. Recent snow falls and rains have made it hard to determine exactly how long a pile of ashes have been present and even if this is a campfire made by the missing men they are in a very large area of wilderness.

With almost 11,000 squre miles to search it is like looking for the proverbial needle in the haystack. They very well might hike out by themselves. It's happened before here in Alaska. Just last fall a pilot went down. Not long after the search was called off he managed to hike in to a town miles from the crash. Alaska is still very much a frontier territory.

Please send the details of the business you and Mr. M4lmut3 have been conducting. You may copy/paste relevant emails. I still haven't been able to access Mr. M4lmut3's files on his computer. They are too strongly encrypted so I have very little information to go on to help expedite your deal with him. You do not need to send the information on the current contract in respect to the Excalibur Jet. Just send the other details on the $500,000,000 and this Mrs. T0mk4r4. When I have reviewed that information I will decide if we can still continue this business in Mr. M4lmut3's absence.

I will update you further when we have more information.

Sincerely,
Wolf Ch4rt3r5

Dear Mrs C4r10tta T1tz,

I have already told Mrs Roseline T0mk4r4 when I visited her in the refugee camp this morning, on about your kind of help which you are rendering to her.Infact she was very happy , Becuase it was due to the Incident that Mrs N4nuk M4mu1te has which made her to be the in refugee camp uptill this moment, Please try and give Mrs Roseline T0mk4r4 a hand to make sure that the fund is been transfered into your acount soon.
Infact she has surfered so much in that refugee camp with three of her kids, since ever Mr M4mu1te has a problem.

Best Regards,
Ego,M4rt1ns.

Dear Mrs C4r10tta T1tz,
Many thanks for your mail and the content well noted,
Iam also very sorry once more again , of what happened to Mr M4mu1te, I know that you have been very bussy insearch of him. Iam not worried so much as you did not write me on time ,Because I know that you must be very bussy.
Consequentely, Iam forwarding all our correspondence with Mr N4nuk M4mu1te to you , sinceever we started this transaction. the area we are is to was for him to contact a lawyer which the Security Company assigned for him to sign off the fund on his behalf.Although Mr N4nuk M4mu1te wanted to come over here in Benin to sign of the fund by himself , But due to some certain Engagements made him to use a lawyer here.
I also sent him my personal picture.and that of Mrs Roseline T0mk4r4. The picture of Mrs Roseline T0mk4r4 is for him use as an Indentifcation when she will be coming over to United States for Investment for Recognition .While I will be United States after the fund is been signed off to his account.
Again, you have to send me your bank details so that I will get it submited to the security Company for the processing of the fund in your name.
Finally, I have already Informed Mrs Roseline T0mk4r4 about your kind of assistance which you arerfedering to her get her fund transfered into your account for the Investment. Infact she was very happy.Because she has not been herself since the Incident happened.
Please to facilitate the transaction you hereby advise to me the following, so that another fresh documents will be issued to you.
Iam waiting for your urgent reply soon.
I will also like you to call me on phone after going through the correspondences.But all you need to know is that this transaction is risk free and is of 100% Risk Free. This was an Inheritance Fund which Mr Albert Aljovi T0mk4r4 the Late Husband to Mrs Roseline T0mk4r4 Deposited in her name before he dead. Iam a consultants that is why she contacted me look for reliable Person/Company where the fund can save when transfered for the Investment.

Best Regards,
Mr Ego M4rt1ns
Tel XXXXXXXX.

Dear Mrs C4r10tta T1tz,

I Write to know if you are reciept of my mails whichj I sent to you as regards to where we stoped with Mr N4nuk M4mu1te, Please Inform me if you get them.And there are some Documents which I secured here for the fund , and I sent them through an attachemnt to Mr N4nuk M4mu1te,So I don't know if you needed them , Please let me know asap.So that I will also forward them to you.But I thin that the security company will ask to issue you a fresh one.
Best Regards
Ego M4rt1ns.

Wolf Ch4rt3r5
Box 234
B311a C00la, B.C.
V0T1H0
January 27, 2006

Dear Mr. M4rt1ns,

Still no word on the search efforts. I have forwarded your email to Ender Wiggin the head of Wolf Ch4rt3r5 Security. You mentioned that you had contact with Mr. M4lmut3 at the time of the crash. Ender might be able to ascertain some information from you that might lead to finding the missing men. If he may call you at some time in the future we would be very grateful.

I have received your emails to Mr. M4lmut3. It will take a while to go through all of them with any attention to detail. I still can't get into Mr. M4lmut3's emails on his computer so would you kindly send me a copy of all of Mr. M4lmut3's emails to you? Trying to determine a conversation from only one side is very difficult.

Sincerely,

Wolf Ch4rt3r5

Dear Mrs lotta T1tz, Just love that
Please Find a fowarded mail , and also an agreement which was sent by Mr N4nuk M4mu1te, I will be fowarding his mails to you one after the other.
Best Regards,
Ego M4rt1ns.

Wolf Ch4rt3r5
Box 234
B311a C00la, B.C.
V0T1H0
January 29, 2006

Dear Mr. M4rt1ns,

Thank you for sending the emails. I think I'm beginning to get an understanding of the deal you were working on with Mr. M4lmut3. So far the news isn't good. I am in the office today because search efforts have been called off in the wake of the newest eruption of Augustine Volcano. According to the USGS (US Geological Service):

Quote:
ALASKA VOLCANO OBSERVATORY
INFORMATION RELEASE
Sunday, January 29, 2006 8:40 AM AKST (1740 UTC)

AUGUSTINE VOLCANO (CAVW#1103-01-)
59.3633�N 153.4333�W, Summit Elevation 4134 ft (1260 m)
Current Level of Concern Color Code: RED

Since last night the volcano has been in a state of continuous eruption, accompanied by ash emission. The present eruption began yesterday afternoon at 14:30. Since 20:19 AKST January 28 (0519 January 29 UTC) the level of seismicity has been generally elevated, with large seismic signals occurring at intervals. Satellite imagery from this morning indicates a widespread thermal anomaly to the north of the summit that is likely the result of pyroclastic-flow deposits.

With this type of activity the Coast Guard has called off all search efforts until the activity declines. The only news to report is that the remains of the helicopter has been analyzed by the FAA (Federal Aviation Administration) and they have tentatively ruled the reason for the accident to be due to accumulation of ash deposits in the engines.

This ruling isn't final because so far the only way to determine this is by the LACK of evidence. No other reasons for the crash have been found such as pilot error, turbine breakage, fuel contaminaiton etcetera. When the helicopter sank in the water any ash was washed out of the engines so if no other reason for the crash is evident then most likely it was ash ingestion. Further tests will determine more definately the cause but that is the theory for now.

I will continue to review the emails you sent me and will get back in touch with you when I have full understanding of the details. I will also keep you up to date with the search efforts.

Sincerely,

Wolf Ch4rt3r5

I won't bore you with all the previous emails. He forwarded every email M4lmut3 has sent in this bait along with attachments. That should eat up a lot of upload and cyber cafe time. Now it's time to get End3r W1gg1n in on the action.

W0lf Ch4rt3r5
End3r W1gg1n
Chief of Security
Airport Road at the B3lla C00la Air Terminal
Box 234
B3lla C00la, B.C.
V0T1H0
January 29, 2006

Mr. M4rtin5,

C4rl0tta T1tz has forwarded your emails to me. I am head of security at W0lf Ch4rter5. I have been coordinating search efforts for Mr. M4lmut3 and the scientists he had onboard at the time of the crash.

C4rl0tta advised me that you were in contact with Mr. M4lmut3 at the moment of the crash. I am very interested in this as it might give some clues that could lead us to the missing men.

I would like to ask you to think back to the moment the crash took place. Take your time. You might have to think about it for a few days but try to recall everything you heard on the telephone that day.

Was there anythig unusual about the call? Any background noises you heard that seemed unusual? Were you able to tell if Mr. M4lmut3 ended the call or was it you? Was the call cut off abruptly or did you have time to say anything before being cut off.

These questions are important. Anything even something you might not think is important might be a clue that could help us in our investigation.

I'll be waiting to hear from you,

End3r W1gg1n_____________________
W0lf Ch4rt3r5

Now our lad is going to have to try getting this deal back on track but C4rl0tta is going to have some tough questions to ask first.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic