SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A fun lotto bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
freddibnah
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm reading Ergot - don't worry.

If you can give us modalities to make lotto baits fun then I think you should carry on! This, for me, is one of the uncracked puzzles of baiting.

As you well know, Lotto lads can be very successful.

Nigeria Netherlands x5 Ivory Coast Safari Jo'Burg - Accra
Daral
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 6:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes, very amusing bait.
Alky
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Almost time to start telling them that you're going to take legal action to collect your winnings. If they don't provide you with the winnings, their company will have to go to court for misrepresentation.

Idle threats but it might keep them going with replies and excusses.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cool Hello all you slammers out there, this is a way kool site. I have many as most of you here do as well. I just received my lotto awareness letter the other day from the same group:

ATTN: WINNER

THIS PROGRAM IS BEING SPONSORED BY EMINENT PERSONALITIES AS A WAY TO
ENCOURAGE THE USAGE OF INTERNET SERVICE WORLD WIDE. EMAILS WERE PICKED AT RANDOM WHICH WERE LATER SUBJECTED TO BALLOTTING AND YOURS WAS EVENTUALLY SELECTED AS ONE OF THE WINNERS IN DIFFERENT CATEGORIES. NOTE THAT THIS LOTTERY PROGRAMME IS LEGAL AND HAS BENEFITED MANY OF OUR CLIENTS IN THE PAST AND PRESENT.

WE ARE IN RECEIPT OF YOUR PAYMENT FILE SENT TO US BY GLOBAL HAND PROMO. WE HAVE THEIR INSTRUCTION TO PAY YOU THE SUM OF (1.5 MILLION EURO) AFTER
PROPER IDENTIFICATION. IN THE LIGHT OF THE ABOVE, YOU ARE THEREFORE REQUESTED TO FILL THE ATTACHED FORM AND RETURN SAME TO US VIA EMAIL

ATTACHMENT TO OUR EMAIL ADDRESS FOR FURTHER ACTION.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,

BARRY NELSON- (DIRECTOR LEGAL)

FOR CAMPBELL DOUGLAS AND ASSOCIATES

PROCESSING FORM

REFERENCE NUMBER:-----------------------------------------------
BATCH NUMBER:--------------------------------------
FULL NAME: --------------------------------------
AGE-------------------------------------------------------------
SEX:--------------------------------------
COMPANY

NAME::---------------------------------------------------------------
FULL ADDRESS:------------------------------------------------------------
COUNTRY NAME--------------------------------------
TEL: --------------------------------------
FAX:--------------------------------------
E-MAIL---------------------------------------------
ACCOUNT COORDINATES (Details of the account where the
funds should be transfered) ----------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------
IF PAYMENT SHOULD BE MADE BY DRAFT OR CHEQUES (Please
State)----------------------------------------------------------------
HAVE YOU EVER DIRECTLY/INDIRECTLY PARTICIPATED IN ANY
LOTTERY PROGRAMME (YES OR
NO)
IF YES PLEASE

STATE---------------------------------------------------------
WILL YOU LIKE TO GRANT PRESS CONFERENCE? YES/NO
-------------------------
I HEREBY ENDORSE THUS: ___________________________
Date ___________________ Signature
N.B.: WE HOPE YOUR WINNINGS WILL BE USED FOR THE BETTERMENT OF MANKIND, AND WILL CHANGE THE LIVES OF SO MANY PEOPLE FOR GOOD. NEVER THINK OF WHAT PEOPLE CAN DO FOR YOU BUT THINK OF WHAT YOU CAN DO TO UPLIFT THE LIVES OF PEOPLE, THAT WAY THERE WILL BE MORE OPEN DOORS AND BLESSING FROM GOD FOR YOU

It looks like most of us here are looking for some sort of actual pay out.
It would be grand for the most part. I am working 12 other scam mails from around the world as we speak. Mostly from Africa and the UK. I have one who is ready to use their own money to help proccess the forms fro me. I am a terminally ill person and require their help for me to help them.
I love it remorsely. Twisted Evil
Keep up the great work.

Lord Maximo
CrimsonSapien
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Lord Maximo,

I am not sure exactly if you are talking about "cash baiting" when you talk about a "pay out", if you are than you should know that discussion of "cash baiting" on this board is strictly prohibited and covered in the forum guidlines.

-CS-

If you have Lads running US military type scams. Feel free to <a href="/forum/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=1753">send them to me.</a> Twisted Evil
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 11:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice going ergot great modality and good learning curve for a lot of us.

I'm just a stupid troll.
Kricket51981

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent you an email Jennifer, because I was sent the same email stuff and I sent you the last email that I sent them after they informed me that they had to go and sign for the money transfer for me. Then they informed me that I had to pay $2,000 for the money to be transferred and legal fees and I asked them a bunch of questoins and never said sign for me.....but they did anyways or so they say and now I owe them a ton of money???? Bullshit. Here is the email I wrote back to them:

To whom it may concern:

When I sent you the last email I did not give anyone permission to sign anything for me. I was simply asking you questions. I have NO proof that any of this is legit except that you are sending me emails from God knows where. I am not just going to send you people $2,000 for something that I do not even have proof that I won. I think that you are trying to take advantage of me and that there are no such winnings. I have not had a bank or anyone else verify to me that this is legal or legit. I do not know who you people are or what you are about. I will NOT send you any money because I have no proof that you are telling me the truth. If this was legit I do not see any reason why you cant just send me the money and then I can render payment. I understand that you wouldnt want to release the money without payment because you cant just take my word for it. Just as I cant just take your word, a stranger that I have never met or heard of, that you will release my money after I send you payment.
I am NOT going to send you money not knowing who you are and what your intentions are. For all I know, I will send you this money and never hear from you again. I have tried to research your legal agency and can find no information that you are even whom you say you are. I have no proof, no certificate and nothing except what you have sent me that says that I won any money. Unless you want to send me the money and I will send you your legal fees, this transaction is a fake. I think that you are trying to pull a scam and im not going to fall for it. I never gave you permission to sign anything for me. I sent you an email asking questions about who was paying your legal fees and all of a sudden you write me back and tell me that you signed for the money and I am paying for the legal fees. It is really questionable that you did not tell me this until this point. I would like to resolve this but I am NOT going to send you any money before I receive payment or notification that this is actually legal. Just because you say it is does NOT mean that I believe you. There are many lottery scams out there and I am starting to think this is one of them. It is just kind of funny that I responded to your email and now I have recevied three others just like it and I had never received one before and the other three were scams.

Kristin
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Kricket51981 -- Your message received and its contents well noted. Reply sent.

It's really incredible how successful lotto lads are, isn't it? Since I've posted this bait on here, I've been contacted by at least four different people (none of them baiters) who have had dealings with Campbell Douglas and Associates/Global Hand and found this thread through search engines. I have never had this happen with any next-of-kin or trunkbox lad whose contact info I have posted here on the Eater.

If nothing less, I think that I should probably start posting more lotto baits on here. I need to look back through my email and see where this particular bait went. I'm sure that I haven't posted all of it, although it is pretty much over now. I kept missing his courier that I was supposed to meet in London, as I recall.

JUJU MAN NA U GO DIE.WATIN KILL YOUR PAPA GO SOON KILL YOU IF U NO CAREFUL.YOU SUPOSE GO VILLA GO DO JUJU 4 WIKED PEOPLE LIKE YOUR PAPA. NO TRY WRITE ME AGAIN UNLESS U WAN FAL MUGU. ABOKI. <b>-sani adamu</b>
stop comminicate with me otherwise hire killer will sholve this problem because i will consult my spirtual world to get whom you are , don't fear we will see oooooooooooooooo<b>-salif akain </b><br>
Netherlands Senegal United Nations Benin Nigeria Nigeria Cayman Islands Ivory Coast United Kingdom Dominican Republic United Arab Emirates Canada Ghana Ghana Ghana | Jolly Roger Mortar x9
cmahar44

PostPosted: Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got the same message as everyone else, and it didn't take long to find this site. Great job ergot! Anyway here's the message and what i sent them back, I'm going to try to get them in a bidding war and see if I can't get them to settle for under $20 before I cut off contact. But who know where it will go or how long I'll stay interested. I have to say, you have a lot of patience and determination, ergot.

INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS / PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT
REF NUMBER: 3117849330/03.
BATCH NUMBER: 50/0112/INL.
RE/AWARD NOTIFICATION

After a successful completion of the 2nd category draws of Global Hand Promo held on the 5th of december 2005,we are pleased to inform you of the announcement today 15th of december 2005, you among other two persons,winning in the second category, became a winner with the winning ticketnumber, 467-8943-78-090 , which was attached to your e-mail address.Several Internet users e-mail addresses in the last ten years were extracted from the world wide web and after careful filtration yours was found valid in that it is up to date,before being used for the draws.

As a winner in this 2nd category you are therefore entitled to a sum of (1,500,000.00 Million Euro), now available for claim.To begin your claim processcontact the claim agent/ Legal Practitioner,
CAMPBELL DOUGLAS
EMAIL: [email protected]

Your instrument of payment as well as a copy of this notification has been sent ahead to the claim agent who, after verifying that you are the actual owner/user of the e-mail address that won the draws, shall instruct the paying bank for the release of your winning claims.

Note that the claim process is not expected to last longer than two weeks from the date of contacting the claim agent.

Accept our congratulations!

Yours sincerely,

MARK RICHARD
MANAGING DIRECTOR (GLOBAL HAND)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To: [email protected]

Wow, this is so great! I can't wait to collect my money! I'm sure there are fees involved with this, so be aware, I can't afford anything over $7000 to complete the transaction. I have to decide which unbelievable sum to claim, as I have had very rich distant relatives pass away in the last month as well as foriegn bankers and political refugees who want to wire me money to avoid prosecution. With all of this good fortune, it's hard to know which jackpot to go with! Let me know all the details and I'll get back to you!

Sincerely,

Chris Mahar

I'll let you know how it goes
luchma
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

how did this one end? Did he ever go to WU?
ergot wrote:

If nothing less, I think that I should probably start posting more lotto baits on here. I need to look back through my email and see where this particular bait went. I'm sure that I haven't posted all of it, although it is pretty much over now. I kept missing his courier that I was supposed to meet in London, as I recall.
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It isn't over yet. I actually heard from Campbell Douglas earlier today. He is still on the hook and still has not gone to WU. I'll try to dig up all the emails and post them when I get a chance. Nothing terribly interesting has happened. However, this has been one of my longest lotto baits (it has been going on for nearly seven months).

JUJU MAN NA U GO DIE.WATIN KILL YOUR PAPA GO SOON KILL YOU IF U NO CAREFUL.YOU SUPOSE GO VILLA GO DO JUJU 4 WIKED PEOPLE LIKE YOUR PAPA. NO TRY WRITE ME AGAIN UNLESS U WAN FAL MUGU. ABOKI. <b>-sani adamu</b>
stop comminicate with me otherwise hire killer will sholve this problem because i will consult my spirtual world to get whom you are , don't fear we will see oooooooooooooooo<b>-salif akain </b><br>
Netherlands Senegal United Nations Benin Nigeria Nigeria Cayman Islands Ivory Coast United Kingdom Dominican Republic United Arab Emirates Canada Ghana Ghana Ghana | Jolly Roger Mortar x9
luchma
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It's like borrowing a book from the library onto to find the previopus person ripped the last page out....

It great fun to read as lot of the published work with inept lads. Your lotto bait's intresting in the fact you seem to be dealing with a experenced scammer.
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He finally went to WU today! He's not happy, either!

I'll try to dig up all these mails and format them to post sometime next week (I am in the process of moving to a new house right now). Like I said, nothing really exciting has happened, other than the lad finally making a WU trip. Only took him seven months.

Quote:
To: Jennifer Christ
Subject: INCOMPLETE INFORMATION.

ATTN:JENNIFER CHRIST,
WANEMI JONES HAS BEEN TO THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE AND HE WAS TOLD THAT THE FEE WAS NOT SENT TO HIM.
NOTE:WE DO NOT HAVE ANY OFFICE IN AFRICA.THE INSTRUCTIONS THAT HAS BEEN GIVEN TO YOU EARLIER ON, IS AMSTERDAM,THE NETHERLAND.IT IS A NEW YEAR AND WE WILL NOT TOLERATE ANY PUSH AROUND BY WINNERS. YOU ARE ADVICED TO GO AND SEND THE FEE WITH THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION:
RECEIVER'S NAME:- WANEMI JONES
RECEIVER'S ADDRESS:- KONINGINNEWEG 93,
COURT DOUSTRAAT 8,
AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER
(MTCN)..............................................

YOUR RESPONSE IS IMPORTANT IMMEDIATELY AND DO NOT AVOID INSTRUCTIONS.

YOUR FAITHFULLY,
CAMPBELL DOUGLAS,
PRINCIPAL ADVOCATE.
(CAMPBELL DOUGLAS AND ASSOCIATES)

Quote:
To: Campbell Douglas
Subject: Re: INCOMPLETE INFORMATION.

I do not understand. I assure you that I sent the fee to Mr Wanemi Jones in Amsterdam, as I have told you before. Perhaps Western Union did not want to give any money to Mr Wanemi Jones because he is a complete wanker. Please ask him if this is what happened, as I would not be suprised if this were the case. No, not at all. In fact, I am reasonably certain that this is what happened. Perhaps there is someone else to whom it could be sent?

Jennifer Christ.

luchma
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I just love how he's not going to tolerate any push around by the winners.

Congrats on the new house by the way. When you do have a chance to post some more, I'm intrested in the outcome. I did not get a reply on my first attemp, so I'm going to try a new bait tomorrow. I'm hopeing for a newb scammer....

ergot wrote:
He finally went to WU today! He's not happy, either!
MagicMan469
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last I saw they were sending a rep to pickup the cash. Did you arrange for the police to be there. That would have been a good payback.

This is better then any book I have read in a long time.

I have been inspired by your post and am considering going after a couple of these AH's that want me to be Thier Collection Rep here in the states.

Please let us all know what happened when the dork came to get the cash

Good luck on the new digs Cool

Thanks

Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After his second WU trip:

Quote:
Subject: Re: ARE YOU SURE.

ATTN:JENNFER CHRIST,

WE DIDN,T RETERIVE YOUR FEE BECAUSE IT WAS SENT TO A WRONG LOCATION AND AFTER PROPER VERIFICATION IT WAS NOT THIS EMAIL ADDRESS YOU ARE WRITING WITH THAT WON THE AWARD.

YOU HAVE BEEN KNOWN BY THIS AWARD PROGRAMME AS A HACKER.
YOU ARE CUNNING AND GREEDY BECAUSE YOU WANT TO TAKE WHAT BELONGS TO ONE OF OUR WINNINGS NAMED JENNIFER CHRIST WHOSE EMAIL ADDRESS WON THE AWARD LAST YEAR (2005).

THIS EMAIL ADDRESS WE WON'T SHOW YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT FOLLOWING THE DUE PROCESS.

IF IT IS YOUR EMAIL THAT WON THIS AWARD,YOU ARE THEN ADVICED TO SEND TO US YOUR PROCESS FORM FOR PROPER VERIFICATION.

YOU MUST ACCOMPLISH OUR REQUIREMENTS BEFORE ANY FURTHER INFORMATION FOR THIS IS THE DUE PROCESS AND BECAUSE OF OUR LEGITIMACY WE DO NOT RECEIVE FEE FROM AN IRRESPONSIBLE HACKER IN ORDER TO GIVE OUT SOMEONES ELSES AWARD TO AN UNKNOWN HACKER AND DUBIOUS LOSER.

CAMPBELL DOUGLAS,
PRINCIPAL ADVOCATE.

frankireland
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A dubious loser Laughing

What if the hacker turns out to be a fellow guyman from Amsterdam who has chopped the money poor Jennifer sent? Endless possibilities to keep this alive

HOW CAN YOU EAT YOUR CAKE AND HAVE IT?

what i suggest we do is since you want to go into importation of drugs are you sure it is a good business venture to invests the funds in ?

Fake bank kills United Kingdom United Kingdom Ivory Coast Nigeria China
Mortar x21
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still going after nine months...

Quote:
Subject: Concerning the payment

Okay. Please send the money to this account:

(Info for a lad bank account)

Thanks,

Jennifer.

Quote:
Subject: INFORMATION NOT UNDERSTOOD.

ATTN:Jennifer Christ,

You must be mistaken,the account you sent is for what.The paying bank is responsible for anything related to account and the paying bank responsible for the paymet of you winnings as not been forwarded to you because of your nonchallant attitude.
You have been acknowledged as one of the unserious winner for you have refuse to comply to regulation and the emaill address you use in contacting us did not won the lotto.
You sent wrong information of your payment receipt. The payment indicated that you sent the fee to person which is not our contact and you continue with unnecessary information.
You are adviced to send your processing form which you filled as a winner for proper identification before we can proceed and until your fee is remitted by the Chief Accountant you remain in silence.

Campbell Douglas.
(Campbell Douglas and Associates)

Quote:
Subject: CONGRATULATIONS / WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU..

YOUR MAIL WAS RECEIVED AND YOUR CLAIMS/ AWARD
INFORMATION WILL BE FORWARDED TO YOU SOONEST.PLEASE ALLOW US TO
COMPLETE WITH THE NECESSARY VERIFICATION AND YOU WILL BE CONTACTED
IMMEDIATELY UPON CONFIRMATION TODAY.

YOUR FAITHFULLY,
CAMPBELL DOUGLAS,
PRINCIPAL ADVOCATE.

Quote:
Subject: Re: CONGRATULATIONS / WE WILL GET BACK TO YOU..

Okay. Thanks.

Jennifer.

Quote:

AN UPDATE REQUIRED FROM YOU URGENTLY.

CAMPBELL DOUGLAS,
PRINCIPAL ADVOCATE.

Quote:
Subject: Re: Concerning the payment

Yes, thank you. Please to send the money I have won to my bank account immediately. I have paid the fee for which you keep asking already and somebody from your organization has collected it, probably that fucking wanker Wanemi Jones. Please do not try to cheat me now; please give to me the money which I have won this has been going on for very long time now.

Regards,

Jennifer.

JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your lad's pain tolerance is quite impressive!

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG! The mugu found this thread on 419eater, but it didn't make him twig and he still thinks that I think the lotto is real! OMG!

Quote:

ATTN JENNIFER CHRIST,

NOTE WE ARE NOT A CHEAT, YOU DID NOT SEND ANY FEE TO HOLLAND,THE FEE YOU CLAIM YOU SENT WAS SENT TO AFRICA AND COULD NOT BE CLAIMED OR OBTAINED BY WANEMI JONES OR ANY BODY IN MY ORGANISATION AND IT WAS NOT REMITTED FROM ANY WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT IN HOLLAND.

THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER AGENT SAID YOU MIGHT BE AN HACKER WHO HACK INTO PEOPLES ACCOUNT THAT IS WHY I ASKED YOU TO SEND YOUR PROCESSING FORM WHICH YOU FILLED IN JULY LAST YEAR 2005 TO ME FOR PROPER VERFICIATION AND IDENTIFICATION
FOR IT WAS NOT THIS EMAIL ADDRESS THAT WON THE AWARD.

<b>MY REPUTATION YOU HAVE BEEN TRYING TO JOEPARDISE BY SENDING INFORMATIONS TO 419EATERS.COM.</b>

YOUR WINNINGS IS STILL WITH THE PAYING BANK AND UNTIL I GIVE THEM THE GO AHEAD TO REMIT YOUR AWARD TO YOU THEY WILL NOT WITHOUT MY CONSENT.

YOU ARE ADVICED TO SEND YOUR FEE FOR REMITTANCE BY THE CHIEF ACCOUNTANT IN ORDER FOR YOU TO PROCEED AND RECEIVE YOUR WINNINGS.

NOTE IMMEDIATELY YOUR FEE IS REMITTED BY THE CHIEF ACCOUNTANT YOU WILL BE TOLD ONCE IT HAS BEEN RECEIVED AND WHAT NEXT TO DO.

IF YOU FAIL THIS TIME TO DO AS YOU ARE TOLD, YOUR WINNINGS WILL BE SENT BACK TO SOURCE AND YOU WILL BE AUTOMATICALLY DISQUALIFIED.

I URGE YOU TO STOP NAGGING AND FOLLOW THE DUE PROCESS OF RECEIVING THIS AWARD.WE ARE AWARE OF FRAUDULENT ACT BY PARTICIPANT OF THIS PROGRAMME WHO USE DUBIOUS MEAN TO TRY AND CLAIM WINNERS AWARD WHICH WE HAVE PROTECTED WITH HIGH SECURITY.

ONLY SIMPLE INSTRUCTIONS YOU ARE MEANT TO FOLLOW SINCE JULY 2005 WHICH UP TO DATE YOU ARE STILL BLAMING THE CHIEF ACCOUNTANT FOR NOT RECEIVING YOUR FEE WHICH YOU SENT TO AFRICA.

JENNIFER CHRIST YOU ARE ADVICED TO BE MORE REALISTIC WITH YOURSELF AND STOP JUMPING INTO CONCLUSION.

SEND THE FEE WITH YOUR NAME THROUGH THE CHIEF ACCOUNTANT TO THE HOLLAND ADDRESS GIVEN TO YOU PREVIOUSLY AND I ASSURE YOU THAT YOU WILL RECEIVE YOUR WINNINGS BY FOLLOWING OUR DUE PROCESS OF RECEIVING THIS AWARD.

NOTE I STILL REMAIN HONEST AND RESPECTED, ONCE YOU ACT AS YOU ARE TOLD I WILL ENSURE THE REMITTANCE OF YOUR AWARD TO YOU.

YOUR MAIL IS EXPECTED IMMEDIATELY.

CAMPBELL DOUGLAS,
PRINCIPAL ADVOCATE.
CAMPBELL DOUGLAS AND ASSOCIATES.

Les Noise
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2006 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked <jaw drops>What!!! Lol..</jaw drops>

I believe when you received your payout you will compensate me.... .. Sure Will..

Jolly Roger

pony pony pony Mortar x11
gullible
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Apr 01, 2006 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked That's really impressive. Laughing
ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Almost ten months into the bait, and I'm shocked. In spite of having found this bait on eater, the lad still definately thinks that I'm going to send him money. More evidence that the lads really don't understand what we do here.

As you might have noticed, Campbell Douglas has been complaining for months about Jenn's email address being different from the one that she originally corresponded with him from, and has been demanding that she resubmit the silly lotto form. She has finally gotten around to doing this, and does so from the older email address.

Quote:
Subject: Re: Concerning the payment

Mr Campbell Douglas;

Below please find the form which you keep insisting that I send to you. Please also notice that I am writing to you from the very same email address which originally won the lottery. I hope very much that this will bring an end to all of the silliness that I have been receiving from you and your organisation.

Please also be advised that I have sent the required fee to Wanemi Jones in Amsterdam. Please communicate the information below to him, as I no longer have his email address or phone number.

SENDER'S NAME: Charles Manson
RECEIVER'S NAME: Wanemi Jones
RECEIVER'S ADDRESS: Amsterdam, The Netherlands
CONTROL NUMBER: 832105329

REFERENCE NUMBER:3137839430/03.
BATCH NUMBER:55/0172/INL.
FULL NAME: Jennifer Christ
SEX:female
FULL ADDRESS:[<i>Address of HM Prosecutor's Office, London</i>]
TEL: [<i>Yac number</i>]
E-MAIL: [email protected]
HAVE YOU EVER DIRECTLY/INDIRECTLY PARTICIPATED IN ANY LOTTERY PROGRAMME: No
WILL YOU LIKE TO GRANT PRESS CONFERENCE?Yes
I HEREBY ENDORSE THUS: jc
Date 22 Jul 05

Regards,

Jennifer Christ.

Quote:
Subject: INFORMATION SECURED.

YOUR MAIL WAS RECEIVED ACCORDINGLY AND THE INFORMATION OF THE PAYMENT OF YOUR FEE WAS ACKNOWLEDGED.

I MUST LET YOU KNOW THAT THE PROCESSING FORM I RECEIVED FROM YOU IS THE SAME WITH THE ONE I HAVE IN MY RECORD AND THE EMAIL ADDRESS YOU USED IN WRITING ME WON THE AWARD FOR YOU BUT IT MUST BE VERIFIED AND RE-APPROVE BY THE PAYING BANK.

I WILL GET BACK TO YOU ONCE THE CHIEF ACCOUNTANT (WANEMI JONES) HAS BEEN ABLE TO REMITT YOUR FEE AND ALSO 0NCE THE PROCESS FORM WHICH YOU SEND TO ME HAS BEEN VERIFIED BY THE PAYING BANK TO BE THE SAME THING WITH THE ONE THAT I PREVIOUSLY SENT TO THEM.

I WILL UPDATE YOU SOONEST.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
CAMPBELL DOUGLAS,
PRINCIPAL ADVOCATE.

Quote:
Subject: FOLLOW INSTRUCTION IMMEDIATELY.

I MUST LET YOU KNOW THAT WANEMI JONES IS ON AN OFFICIAL DUTY TO ASIA AND HE IS ALREADY AT THE AIRPORT RIGHT NOW, HE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PICK UP THE FEE.

I ADVICE THAT YOU GO TO THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OFFICE RIGHT AWAY AND RESEND THE FEE THROUGH IS SUPERIOR ACCOUNTANT
FRANK WILLAM INORDER FOR THE FEE TO BE REMITTED IMMEDIATELY.

THE INFORMATION YOU WILL USE TO RESEND THE FEE:
RECEIVER'S NAME:- FRANK WILLIAM
RECEIVER'S ADDRESS:- KONINGINNEWEG 93,
COURT DOUSTRAAT 8,
AMSTERDAM, THE NETHERLANDS
MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER(MTCN)..............................................

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
CAMPBELL DOUGLAS,
PRINCIPAL ADVOCATE

Nice! So he lost his fake ID and couldn't collect the transfer even if it were real! I'm going to have to think about this a little; it has created several interesting possibilities. Twisted Evil

On a side note, we have already established that the Superior Accountant is named Thomas Freeman, not Frank William.

ergot
Chicken Chaser

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I genuinely cannot believe that this lad is still hanging on. It has been ten months, and he has seen this thread on eater. And this is the same lad that I couldn't even get to do a simple WU trip initially. He sent me this twice this morning:

Quote:
Subject: JENNIFER YOUR PROCESSING FORM HAS BEEN VERIFIED

THE PAYING BANK AS VERIFIED YOUR PROCESSING FORM, ALL INFORMATION IS AUTHENTIC AND YOUR CLAIMS HAS BEEN RE-APPROVE READY FOR PAYMENT.

YOU ARE REQUIRED TO GIVE ME AN UPDATE IN REGARDS TO YOUR FEE, IF YOU HAVE BEEN ABLE TO RETRIEVE IT AND RESEND IT THROUGH THE SUPERIOR ACCOUNTANT "FRANK WILLIAM" AS I INSTRUCTED YOU EARLIER ON.

I URGE YOU TO FOLLLOW INSTRUCTIONS AND RECEIVE YOUR WINNINGS AS IT HAS TAKING TOO MUCH TIME.

WRITE ME IN ORDER FOR ME TO ADVANCE WITH MY DUTY.

YOUR FAITHFULLY,

CAMPBELL DOUGLAS,

PRINCIPAL ADVOCATE.

YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I never thought that the lads could not figure out what we do here. They never seemed that dumb to me.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic