SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Sometimes you just have to shake your head...and laugh

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
blarg
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 12:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok this is a lad I just started baiting...he came at me with the standard "I want to move my money out of the country" scam...of course it didn't go very well for him as he came across an employee of a certain church...

He changes his tune IMMEDIATELY. Its so funny. Note the "100% Free Ricky" guarantee....almost as good as another bait I got going where I was promised "100% free risk"

I don't know if I just start picking on him and asking who Ricky is, just slap him, or ignore it and try to get him to do some silly things because he just seems to be dumber than your average lad.

mugu wrote:

My good friend

Am happy over your reply, but I want you to know this business will only take trust and honest.

But what will make me to entrust this business on you is that you know God well and its true about you in life.

You I ask you before what will it take me to be a member so we can move on in this business my faithful I trust you.

However I will like you to understand the reason why I contacted you for this business is you know that is lording and is marvelous in our eyes.

I want to be member but you will stand for me anytime and you will help me to coordinate all things over as my brother.

With due regards to your mail I will like to have your international passport and and your personal contact.

I will leave you in the name of our lord Jesus who will see us in life.

Well I will give you the details of the business and what you need to do for the document that is need for the business.

Like what I told you before is that is 100% free Ricky have it in your mind I will not let your down. And don�t let me down also.

Thanks I wait for your reply

Regards your faithful brother jxxxx cxxxxx (and no its not Jesus)

Mr. Chike Agbugba "THANK GOD YOU ARE BACK AND ALIVE AGAIN"
FatherGuidoSarducci
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 4:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him some Evil Bible Quotes..

http://www.evilbible.com/

And Jesus answered and said to them, "Truly I say to you, if you have faith and do not doubt, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, `Be taken up and cast into the sea,' it will happen. "And all things you ask in prayer, believing, you will receive." (Matthew 21:21-22 NAS)

i am the fist son of peter kojo
super nintendo chalmers
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

LOL at free ricky, Reminds me of that southpark where the kids are trying to do gather support to save their favorite movies and the group wants to free Hat, a convicted baby-killer who shot 18 babys in "self defense."

Hawkeyewon
419Eater is my life

Location: between Rocky and Bullwinkle, but closer to Bob Clampett! ;^)

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

oh you guys.... you just wait... our guys (mugus) are out painting signs and carrying on...I've teamed up with one of the best here... heheheeh

"I don't have transportation, I only have a car
I will be able to manage a truck if I have one."
"know it's me that's on my knees swallowing"
www.scammers-exposed.com
www.romancescam.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic