SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My First MUGU Trophy .... 2 Days in.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
L.Ron Hoover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Jan 12, 2006 2:21 AM
Subject: Business Proposal........

Dear Hello,
I�m engineer Smith Peter from Uk and i have a new invention that I Called
Power +, It�s an alternative to electricity supply. And I need a Partner in
this Project.

The reason why I said I need a partner is that a company in Ghana Are
interested in New Invention they ask me to produce a very Huge one that they
can use is there company and they want me to
Produce 5 pieces of it and I was told that I have to produce 2 pieces For
them which will cost me 2.5million USD.

But I only have 1.5 million USD with me so I�m looking for a partner Who can
come up with the remaining 1million USD. So that I can Purchase the
remaining material needed to complete the transaction.

The profit behind this project is 3.5million USD so I�m ready to Share the
profit with you equally if you are ready to work with me I�m not taking this
money from you but you will pay directly to the
Selling company. I will like us to meet in Nigeria where I will buy The
material and this project with take just two weeks.

All I need from you is to pay an advance payment of 100,000 USD Out of the
1million USD for the materials.

I hope you understand me better I will be waiting for your reply Soon. If
you are interested.
NOTE I HAVE ALL IMPORTANT PAPER BACKING THIS PROJECT FOR FURTHER
INFORMATION PLS CALL THIS NUMBER +447031912797.

Yours faithfully

Engr Smith Peter

To: [email protected]
Date: Jan 12, 2006 2:56 AM
Subject: Re: Business Proposal........

Dear Smith Peter,
I am the Reverend L. Ron Hoover of the Rooty Hill Church of Appliantology. Your project sounds like a worthwhile and charitable one indeed and I wish you well in your efforts to raise the much needed capital.

Here at the Church we are unable to fund works that are against the Lord's wishes. This means that industrial or exploitative works can not be given any part of our charity.

Should your project be of a charitable nature, (benefiting the local Ghanan community) we would be able to assist with some funding although we can not raise $1 Million, I am sure that the Church Elders would be able to assist with the deposit.
We have recently raised $375,000 for the Bondi Icebergs community swimming club, here in Sydney. http://www.icebergs.com.au/

Please see the photographs of the new swimming pool, funded by our fund raising efforts.
However, as you are in London, I am sure that you will be able to find other donors closer to your door. Please let me know if we can be of charitable assistance to members of the African community. Or please pass on my details to the company in Ghana so that I can make them some support and offer charitable assistance.

Please forward more details about Power Plus to this e-mail address.

Yours in Peace and Harmony in the Universe
Reverend L. Ron Hoover
......................................................................................................

Date: Jan 12, 2006 3:56 AM
Subject: Updatel........

Dear Reverend. L. Ron Hoove,

How are you doing? Thanks for your mail, I`m Engr Smith Peter and I�m a
father of 3, 2 boys and a girl. I`m 42 year old. I wish I can tell you more
about power + but I�m scared because of copyrights but I will let you know
little about Power+.

As you can see in the Mail I sent to you, all I want to do is to finish the
contract I�ve with me before I open a Big Good company. But want I need now
is an assistant from a trust partner to start this project together.

Before we can process i will like you to send me the following information.
1) Your Names
2) Phone and Fax Number
3) Occupation
4) Country.

Here is the General specification of Power +
Power Source of 110-240 with as a switch to change it over to both side.
Dimension of Power +
Width: 150mm
Height: 120mm
Deepness: 85mm
Weight: 24.5kg
It can last for 24hrs it recharge itself.

And about the product that I called power + is an alternative to electricity
power supply that I called power+(plus),it require ,no fuel, no odour,no
bills, no battery acid mess, its for home and office use. I have created
10unit of power+(plus)

Hope to Read from you soon.

Best Regards,

Engr.Smith Peter
.....................................................................................................

To: "Engr.Smith Peter" <[email protected]>
Date: Jan 12, 2006 4:37 AM
Subject: Re: Updatel........

Oh Hello Smith Peter,
You replied with a different e-mail address.

Please Call me L.Ron, I am a celibate Reverend of the Church of Appliantology.... we worship the Magnificence of the Lord in all things useful.

Did you get the photograph of our Icebergs swimming pool, we are so proud of it. The money we raised came from many of our Church members who live in and around Bondi. Have you heard of Bondi? Its a famous beach in Sydney.

We are about to start fund raising again this new year and are looking forward to helping the poor and needy peoples of the world. I understand about your fears of copyright theft... I understand that it is very bad with inventions as so much money can be made from them. Yours sounds very good, especially if the power source is rechargeable... is that solar power or nuclear. We are not supportive of Nuclear energy in our Church. The Sun is Gods creation as are the moon and the stars. We wish you well in your search.

I can't help but note that for a device so small it weighs an awful lot... what makes it so heavy? Is it the Uranium?

If you would like to apply for assistance I can e-mail to you our application for funding.

Please keep in touch,

Reverend L. Ron Hoover
........................................................................................................

Date: Jan 12, 2006 6:52 AM
Subject: Update........
Dear L.Ron,

Thanks for your mail; concerning my project is uses microwaves as a source
of apply. And this email address is my personal email address you have
nothing to worry about that.
Please I will be very happy if you can send me the application for funding.

And please I will like you to do anything possible to assist me in this
project and almighty God will not let you down.

I will be looking forward to hearing from you soon.

God Bless

Engr.Smith Peter
.............................................................................................

Date: Jan 12, 2006 7:53 PM
Subject: Re: Update........

My Dear Smith,
Our Lord blesses us in many ways and the miracle of the microwave is many and varied. We praise our Lord and the Blessed Saint Vicki, Patron Saint of Appliantologists world wide.

We would like to assist you in your venture but have some hurdles to cross.

I will give your address to my Minister in Charge of Charitable works, the Elder Dinkle Berry. Dinkle is our auditor and accountant.

I have made special mention of your Power+ project and I am sure that we can have a mutually beneficial relationship whilst doing the work of the Lord. Amen.

The first request that we have is that we give you a Church appropriate name.

You will henceforth be known to all Appliantologists as Brother Hincter.

The second request is can we have a photograph of you for our Blessed Registry of Appliantologists.

If this can be done as soon as possible we will then expedite the application for funds process.

Please have a photograph taken of you with your initials followed by your new Appliantologists name.

Power+
S.P. Hincter
written on a piece of paper or card and held in front of you for the camera.

Before anything else can be commenced, we need to fill in our register... we are a Registered Charity and are open to Government audit and scrutinizing. It is regulation that we have proof of Identity before we commence the donations process.

Elder Berry will e-mail to you our standard application.
Reverend L. Ron Hoover
..............................................................................................

Date: Jan 13, 2006 4:05 AM

Dear L.Ron

Thanks for your mail, I will get the photograph ready very soon and I will
get back to you soon as soon as possible. Thanks for the name.

I will be waiting for the application for funds.

Yours truly,

Engr. Smith Peter
............................................................................................................

Date: Jan 13, 2006 5:11 PM
Subject: Please Address all mail to me now.
From the desk of the Central Scrutinizer - Elder Berry.
Dear S P Hincter.
Greetings and Salutations on this, a most salubrious day.

I have been informed by his Eminence the Reverend L. Ron Hoover, the most Gracious Head of our Church, that you have been considered for conversion to the Church of Appliantology. Hallelujah.

This is a great moment in the life of one Sphincter. We are a generous and benevolent society.

As soon as your Church Identity Registration, Application and Faith Confirmation tests have been completed, funding can be authorised.

Please make all haste with the Photographic ID as I can not start any further process without appropriate photographic registration entry.

Elder D. Berry
Central Scrutinizer.

[Fake attachment bait��]

---------- Received message ----------
Subject: Very good prospect - SPHincter

Dear Elder Berry,
Please start the application process for this potential Charitable case. He states that he has commenced work on a potentially usable and profitable power supply which is renewable / rechargeable in the most appropriate way, so sayeth the Lord. Amen.

As I mentioned in our funding meeting this may be the start of something worthy of a generous grant, providing we can get SPHincter to join our Church. Do you think that we could look at expanding our flock to Africa? I know that our Missionary Missions have failed in the past, Do you think its time we started again? Please meditate upon this on the tree of Woe.

When the Blessed book of Registration has been completed, please bring it to my office for signature and authorization.

I would suggest an initial offer of a "Conversion Grant" - Not to exceed $35, 000.00. Please also obtain Cross reference ID such as Drivers Licence and or Passport. Remember what happened to that convert from Lakemba? I do not want a repeat of that incompetence

L. Ron H

---------- Forwarded message ----------

Dear L.Ron

Thanks for your mail, I will get the photograph ready very soon and I will
get back to you soon as soon as possible. Thanks for the name.

I will be waiting for the application for funds.

Yours truly,

Engr. Smith Peter
....................................................................................................................
Date: Jan 14, 2006 3:18 AM
Subject: FIND THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT....
Dear Elder D. Berry,

Thanks for your mail; I have attached a copy of my photograph holding a
piece of paper with S P Hincter, for the registration Appliantology.

So please I will be waiting for the Application funding as Reverend L. Ron
Hoover as told me.

Yours truly,

Engr Smith Peter

Of foolish rules, of ancient date, designed to make you all feel great.

While you fold, spindle and mutilate those unbelievers from a neighboring state."

...... Frank Zappa......

Last edited by L.Ron Hoover on Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
BillSPrestonEsq
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 13, 2006 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow - a sign in under 50 hours. Nice work!

- Bill

L.Ron Hoover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BillSPrestonEsq wrote:
Wow - a sign in under 50 hours. Nice work!

- Bill

Cheers Bill,

What can I say.... I am stoked at this new sport. I have put in some hard yards in the start and they have paid off.

Now the real sport starts.... He has been a good lad so far and taken instruction very well. Now to create some large and ponderous forms for the filling in phase.

Watch this space.

L. Ron

While you fold, spindle and mutilate those unbelievers from a neighboring state."

...... Frank Zappa......
L.Ron Hoover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh Boy!

...... Frank Zappa......
roscoemcqueen
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

that is the most pathetic attempt at a fake passport i have ever seen
L.Ron Hoover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Date: Jan 14, 2006 11:41 AM
Subject: Re: FIND THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT....
[No Attachment was attached� to make him sweat]
Brother Hincter, SP.
Well done, your faith is outstanding and your virtuosity will be rewarded.

As the Central Scrutinizer for the Church of Appliantology may I be the first to congratulate you in making the great and adventurous "First Step in the Path to Appliantology Enlightenment".

As you may not know, the Church of Appliantology worships the Lord's wisdom and that wisdom as it manifests itself through man's ingenuity with technology. Your Power + device is a shining example of God's ingenuity manifesting itself through you. On a personal note, I will be looking forward to seeing your device in the next few days... please send photograph when possible. (Be careful not to expose secret workings)

Please find attached the Church of Appliantology application for "Conversion Funding".

Naturally we will expect you to convert to our Church to receive the full benefit of our large and generous treasury. (Eventually we will also expect to share the profits of the Power + project, but that will be in the future when the first prototypes are completed.)

One thing I forgot to mention, I also need a copy of your passport or Drivers Licence for Identification purposes. new Australian Government Regulations require us to supply a Tax File Number for outward donations... The Tax File Number is not a problem, I have the appropriate paperwork in with the Tax Office at this time.

I do however need to submit an official document with your photograph on it to complete the transaction. (although I have a contact at the ATO, he still needs the official document with photo.)

Please make haste with the passport or license photo, my colleague at the Tax Office is on vacation next week and I can not do this without his help.

Elder D. Berry
Central Scrutinizer.
�������������������������
Date: Jan 14, 2006 8:52 PM
Subject: FIND THE ATTACHED DOCUMENT....
Dear Elder D. Berry,

Thanks for your mail; I have attached a copy of my British International
passport. Please know any attachment with the email you sent to me so I will like you to resend it again and get back to me.

I will please I will like you to send me the Conversion Funding again.

Kind Regards,

Engr Smith Peter
[Possibly the worst fake passport ever attached]
���������������������..

Dear SPHINCTER,
The scan of your International passport was very unclear and blurry. I suggest that you clean the glass on the scanner before you attempt that again... That was totally unacceptable.

I NEED that passport photo to be bigger and clearer before I am able to send it off to the Tax Office with the additional paperwork.

The Reverend L.Ron Hoover, Blessed be his Name, asks after you and wishes you well in your efforts. Please let us not upset the great man, he is in negotiations for a large donation and is very busy. Still he took time and asked after you, I must say, he seems to care about your invention.

Please fill in the attached form.

There are instructions on the form that MUST be carried out correctly.

Once again, to stop any ungodly men taking your money when it arrives, You MUST be photographed with the cover of the form held up just below your chin. All they really need is your head, the form and your signature to be seen in a large photo taken close up. This is one of the realities of dealing with our Government Departments... we have to do this every time we make donations to worthy causes.

Please take care and be neat when answering the questions. Once the document is complete, scan it and send it to me via e-mail.... this way, I can get it in to my friend at the Tax Department for a quick authorisation.

Remember, I NEED a better copy of your Passport... sorry to ask, it was too poor a scan.
I NEED you to send the Photograph of you with the front cover of the form - AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

A general hint... take your time filling out the form... be honest and truthful with the answers, I still don't understand some of the questions, but that is why I am an accountant Elder of the Church and not the leader, yet.

Elder D. Berry
Central Scrutinizer.
Chaser�
-------------------------------------------------
Dinkle Berry <[email protected]>
Date: Jan 16, 2006 10:54 AM
Subject: What is happening Brother Hincter?

Dear Brother S.P. Hincter

Please complete the form and send as soon as possible. My contact in the Tax Office goes on Vacation on Friday and I have to give him the PR/CK form / photograph and his payment (which we will make on your behalf) before Friday.

Do you have a preferred method of payment? Do you have access to a Western Union office?

Elder Berry
Central Scrutinizer.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Jan 17, 2006 12:39 AM
Subject: I NEED YOUR HELP.....

Dear Elder Berry,

Thanks for your mail, I forgotten to tell you that I am not in my country at
present I�m out concerning my invention and it will be difficult for me to
rescan my international passport again please let me know if will can
proceed like that because I will not like to lie to you.

Please let me know if I should fill the form and send it back to you.

Do you have a preferred method of payment? ( I preferred bank transfer)

Best Regards

Engr Smith Peter

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Jan 17, 2006 12:48 AM
Subject: Re: I NEED YOUR HELP.....

Thank you Brother Smith Peter Hincter,

I can make do with the pasport until a later time when it is more convenient. That is not a real problem.

Please make haste with the form.... we need to get the paperwork started at least before my friend Virgil at the Tax Office goes on vacation. Thats only Friday.

Please take care filling out the form, it MUST be in black and as neat as possible.

The Reverend Hoover asks after you, Are you well? Are you tired of travelling? How long before we can see the Power+?

Please return mail as soon as practicable.

Elder D. Berry
Central Scrutinizer

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Jan 18, 2006 5:27 AM
Subject: I NEED YOUR HELP.....
Dear Elder D. Berry,

How are you doing today? I have received your email and I have print out the
form but the photograph will be ready tomorrow by God grace to I will get
back to you as soon I complete the form.

As soon as I have the fund you then you will be able to see Power in action.

Please let me know if they are anything to do apart from this form. Please I
will like to know when the fund will be ready. Before I forgotten please
extend me greetings to Reverend Hoover.

Hopefully to read from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Engr Smith Peter

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Jan 18, 2006 9:10 AM
Subject: Re: I NEED YOUR HELP.....
Thank you brother SP. Hincter,
The Right Honourable Reverend L. Ron Hoover beseeches that you fare well over the next few weeks and he extends his warmest wishes to you and your family.

We are ready to begin the funds transfer the instant that the appropriate paperwork is completed. Naturally we are a charity but there are many certain things that we must do to ensure that our congregation's donations are used and handled in the correct manner.

The fastest way to get the ball rolling is for you to fill out the PR/CK form and then scan it. (It must be in your handwriting) Then once you have scanned it you can send it to me here at this e-mail address and I will print it and take it to my colleague at the Tax Office. Once he has completed his side of the form, we can then start the transfer process.

Rules 303 to 5.56 still apply.

Keep up the good work my friend.

Elder D. Berry
Central Scrutinizer.
------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Jan 18, 2006 9:26 AM
Subject: Greetings from the Reverend LRH.
Brother Smith Peter Hincter,
Greetings and salutations on this our Holy Day, 18 January Saint Vicki's Passage into Appliantology Sainthood. We observe this day with great feasting and celebrations for 24 hours. Our Church is resplendent in its finery with the many Appliances placed upon pedestals for all the congregation members to worship at.

I have reserved a pedestal for your Power+ invention and we look forward to having a working specimen in place as soon as possible.

May the Blessed St Vicki guide you through your troubled times and help your inventive mind create an Appliance for the betterment of all mankind.

Reverend L. Ron Hoover.
Church of Appliantology
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: Jan 18, 2006 9:42 AM
Subject: FIND THE ATTACHED DOCUMENTS...

Dear Elder D. Berry,

Thanks for your mail,as you have requested from me that i should fill the
forms and send it back to you.
I have done that,i will be looking forward to hearing from you soon
concerning the Funds.

Please note that i left the ones i don`t have any idea.

I believe with the once i have filled my request will be acceptable. because the Funds is highly Needed for the conclusion of my project.

Your Faithfully,

Note:I have sent the first Three forms before so here is the remaining
forms.

Engr Smith Peter.
-------------------------------------------------------

I have toyed with this MUGU long enough.... he states that he is at 80 Fenchurch St, London..... can some of our London friends please let me know what this building is? Please?

Documents attached at next post

...... Frank Zappa......
Noah Vale
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

L.Ron Hoover wrote:

....I have toyed with this MUGU long enough.... he states that he is at 80 Fenchurch St, London..... can some of our London friends please let me know what this building is? Please?

its the 'Cafe Taj ' which is an Indian resturant.

full address and tel:
Cafe Taj
80 Fenchurch Street,
Aldgate,
London,
EC3M 4BT
Telephone 020 7680 9022
L.Ron Hoover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Edit. No need to quote the address - drwho

Cheers Noah... now for some fun.

LRH

...... Frank Zappa......
L.Ron Hoover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 7:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

...... Frank Zappa......
captainpugwash
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*** URGENT ***

Ron Hoover

I have Just sent you a PM

Cheers

C. Pugwash

YOURS FAITHFULLY

PRESIDENT
SEGAMEON FOUNDATION INC.'
99of9
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Here is the General specification of Power +
Power Source of 110-240 with as a switch to change it over to both side.
Dimension of Power +
Width: 150mm
Height: 120mm
Deepness: 85mm
Weight: 24.5kg
It can last for 24hrs it recharge itself.

I think he's onto something. This is about one and a half times the density of lead. I suggest he submits and application to his local research council - they are sure to fund this under advanced materials.
jonessoda
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

L.Ron Hoover wrote:
[big series of images]

Tell him you can't accept that form, as many questions aren't answered, such as "have you stopped selling drugs?" Send him another.
auburnfootball
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have to say the customs form is top notch work! Very nice!
L.Ron Hoover
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is the result of a colaboration between myself and the great Captain Pugwash. and his Church of the Kinky Magdeline....

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y204/biggavin/SMITH4optim.jpg
The original Todger boy Not safe for work Photo!!! Laughing

Embarassed Safe for work now.... Embarassed

...... Frank Zappa......

Last edited by L.Ron Hoover on Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:56 am; edited 1 time in total
Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 5:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

L.RON!!!!

Not Safe For Work

Although I'm not one to talk, I think I got Battery busted the other day for making him hit a link without the proper *NSFW*, but hey...

I must admit your interview/interrogation techniques are effective L.Ron. Wink

Great teamwork on this lad. I do love the Bishop hat and nappy....

clapping

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic