SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My first photo trophy...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
archeebunker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Over the last two weeks, I've gotten quite a few ridiculous "official forms" to be comlpeted and scanned by my mugus, but this is the bait that led to my first PHOTO trophy.
Even though several have lasted much longer than they should have (which is the ultimate goal), I have lost many a mugu by being way too ridiculous in my replies to them. I never get them to bite on the photo request. So I decided to play a little more serious with this one and not get TOO ridiculous. I got my trophy yesterday and the scam is ongoing...I suppose I'll now be dealing with this guys "barrister"...I welcome any suggestions as to how to keep it going.

Enjoy

http://www.peoplestrailor.com/holly_mcrell_vs_kevin.htm
Noah Vale
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats on getting that trophy ! All your methods are good training for people like me who are still working for one. Cool
Baron Von Raschke
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 5:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

archeebunker wrote:
.I suppose I'll now be dealing with this guys "barrister"...I welcome any suggestions as to how to keep it going

my old excuse for not wanting to deal with an attorney or barrister is to say you have a legal aid or intern that will work free of charge or you were burned in a nasty divorce and do not wanna deal with any filthy lawers

Barr. Uche wrote:
'you did'nt not tell me of the the proper MTCN numer again!'
archeebunker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The only problem with that approach is that supposedly I am a young naive girl who does modeling for a living. ....Maybe I'll just string the barrister along the same way. I was thinking about "falling in love" with him too. I dont know if this will work though..probably some of you more experienced people can answer this question better than I can but it seems that these people operate on different levels.
In other words, the guy who initially contacts us is probably a 15 yr old who will go back and forthe with us a couple times. Then a different mugu with a little more experience will take over from there. Ultimately they want to slowly pass you up the ranks to the "big guys"....I'm assuming that "Barrister" is probably a lot more experienced and wont fall for anything.

Another thing that gives me the opinion of the levels, is that often times I've noticed one level knows nothing about the other level except an email address. The lower level mugu will never contact the upper level mugu for you it seems. They always want YOU to do it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic