SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Chuck Norris 1, Mugu 0 (ongoing, I hope)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chuck Norris (my character): black
Benson (mugu no. 1): red
George (mugu no. 2): blue

Benson and George could very well be the same person. Now then, on to business.

No 61 West street Kempton Park,

Johannesburg South Africa,

TEL : +27-83-722-6069

E-mail : [email protected]

Dear ,

My name is Mr. BENSON KOSONGA, the first son of Mr. Cliff KOSONGA, a former farm owner and a top Opposition member in Zimbabwean politics (AZAPU).

Please I am actually looking for a person who has got a good experience in hotel management or any lucrative business overseas, because I cannot operate here in South Africa due to security reasons. Also my life and that of my younger brother depends on what I am going to tell you now.

Well you may wonder how I got to know you. Please do not wonder because I believe it is the work of God that made me to come across your name and your contact information.

I prayed and asked GOD to help me to get someone who could help me in this transaction because this money is actually not mine for now.

It is the money my father mapped out for his electioneering campaign and for upgrading his farmland before he was killed by the government of Mr. Robert Mugabe because of his strong opposition to the obnoxious Land Reform Act of the government of President Robert Mugabe. Before he died, he put this money in the basement of our house in a sealed metal box. The amount is US$ 25.6 Million.

When he was killed, I ran away with my brother with this money to a friend in South Africa, who helped us to deposit it in a security company since August last year (2002).

So please I am kindly asking you to assist us transfer this money out of
South Africa into your personal account in your country.

Your reward for this assistance is 35% of the total sum of money.

We are looking forward for your kind assistance.

You can contact me with the above telephone number if you so wish to assist or you send an E-mail to me.

Thanks and God bless.

MR.BENSON KOSONGA.
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ATT: Mr Kosonga

Thank you for your email. I think I might be able to assist you. Please let me know how we should proceed.

Kind regards,

Chuck Norris (CEO)
Orly? Industries
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Chuck Norris ,

Thanks for replying my mail ,

In respect to this transaction, i will like to inform you that you are not loosing any money for we need to transfer this money to your personal account of which after the transfer you will get whatever expense you incur and the said or stipulated percentage will still be given to you as discussed in the proposal that was sent to you.

Therefore i will like you to come over her in south africa as the transaction demands to open a non resident transfer account were this money will be deposited for its onward transfer to your nominated acount i your country.

On your arrival all the documents regarding this fund will be given to you to sign up for the release and transfer of this money to your account.

An agrement as well has to be sign of your arrival as to mentain the the fact base on the descussed

percentage and it sharing . I will be very much grateful to rea from your positive response in this regard .

So please do understand my present situation here in south africa and the need for my request of your assistance .

I do look forward to read from you soon on a positive coperation.

God bles you and have a pleasant day.

Note;------You send me your contact telephone number whie replying my mail and also your best to contact me on my direct mobile telephone number ;-+27 837 22 6069.

But bear in mind that this transaction is 100% risk free although it demands absolute confidentiality for better conclusion .Do fill free to ask question were and when necessary.

All ecessar prtocols observed and being taken care of by my financial attorney.

Mr. Benson Kosonga.
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Benson,

I have received your email and the contents are well noted. Compliments of the season.

As a successful businessman, I often have to travel abroad. In light of this, it should not be too much of a problem for me to meet with you in South Africa. It will have to be scheduled way in advance, so that I have all my arrangements in order.

I would prefer to communicate, for the time being, via email. I have very little time to myself these days, so it would be unsafe to converse telephonically, from a privacy perspective.

So how do we proceed from here?

Regards
Chuck
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Chuck Norris

Thanks for your mail, which has been received and acknowledged.

I appreciate your concern and effort towards assisting me.

Sequence to your mail, as I told you on my last mail that your present is needed here in South Africa, because you need to open a non-resident dollar account in your name on your arrival here and you will sign some of the vital document as the new beneficiary of the fund/consignment including the change of ownership of the consignment to your name.

I want to know when you will be coming over to South Africa, which I will like you to here on or before 23rd of this month, I will like us to conclude this transaction before the end of this month, if we don�t conclude this month the consignment will accumulate another demurrage for next month at the security company and I don�t have any other money to pay for the demurrage.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Yours truly,
Benson Kosonga
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Benson,

Thank you for your email--the contents are well noted.

To get to South Africa before the 23rd of December is going to be difficult, but I should be able to organize it without any hiccups. In fact, I have a friend in South Africa whom I have done business with one two occasions--I could get him to make the arrangements for me. Needless to say, I will not mention a word of our transaction to him. Let me see what I can do.

Regards
Chuck
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Chuck Norris

I received your mail.

Reference to your mail, which you said for you to come over to South Africa on or before 23rd of this month will be difficult for you. I will like you to tell me when it will be covenant for you to come as long as you will be here on or before 5th of January 2006, the reason I want you to be here before 23rd of this month, is because I paid for the demurrage of the consignment at the security company every 5th of every month and I don�t have any other money to pay for next month,

You said that you have a friend here; you will get him to make arrangement for you. Please I want you to know that this transaction is very confidential, please I don�t want you to tell anybody in South Africa about this transaction, you know my status here as a refugee and this is an issue of money.

Please don�t tell your friend about this transaction, if you cannot be able to come before 23rd, you should organize your self and come before 5th of nest month January 2006,

Thanks

Benson Kosonga
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Benson,

Okay, I understand what you have said. I will make arrangements to come to South Africa, on my own.

On the past two occasions, I have met with my friend at his offices in Johannesburg. I believe I am familiar enough with that part of the country not to want to go there again. One place that I have never been, and that I would love to go to, is Cape Town. I hear that is the tourists' venue. What I would like to do is stay there for a weekend, conclude my business with you, and then do some sight-seeing.

I will make the arrangements. I am not sure where you are in South Africa, but I would appreciate it if you would meet me there. We can set up a meeting point closer to the time.

Regards
Chuck
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Chuck Norris

Thanks for your urgent responses

I am in Johannesburg, you know I am here in South Africa as asylum seeker I don�t know much about south Africa but I also hear that Cape Town is a tourist venue, as soon as you come here we finalize the transaction I will go to Cape Town with you before we go back to your country together. When do you thing you can come?

Please I will liker you to contact my attorney for the modalities of this transaction and I will like you to give me your contact telephone number so that I will call you for more clarification.

This is the contact information of my attorney.

His name Barrister George Ndlove
His Phone Number: +27-736306005
His email address: [email protected]

Thanks

Benson Kosonga
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Benson,

I must be upfront with you. The reason I'd prefer not to meet in Johannesburg is that I was assaulted the last time I was there. I had some of my personal effects stolen, and I suffered some scratches and light bruising. I do not wish to go through that again. Hence I would strongly prefer not to land in Johannesburg.

I have heard that Cape Town is a far safer place, which is why I think we should meet there. I am sure you understand where I am coming from.

Kind regards
Chuck
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Chuck Norris

Thanks for your urgent response once again,

I appreciate your honest and effort toward assisting me.

My dear I am sorry for the bad experience you had when you came to Johannesburg, I want to promise you that you will not have that type of bad experience again, what you have to do is you will tell my attorney the day you want to come over to South Africa so that he will wait for you at the airport and pick up, you will give him your flight schedule, it is very important that you will send your number so that we will discuss on the phone.

It is very important that we have to meet in Johannesburg and conclude this transaction in Johannesburg, as I told earlier the security company where the fund is been lodge is in Johannesburg,

Please try all your possible best to make sure that you come to Johannesburg, you have to contact my attorney so that he will give you more details.

Thanks and God bless

Benson Kosonga

Last edited by Ollie on Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Benson,

I am sorry to say, but it will be impossible for me to come to Johannesburg. I will not entertain the remote probability of my ordeal occuring again. Consequently, my offer to meet in Cape Town cannot be changed.

I did some research this afternoon on the South African website (www.kulula.com) and found that it will cost you less than R 2,000 (South African Rands) for a return flight from Johanessburg to Cape Town. Do you know what it will cost me to travel from the States to Cape Town? Much, much more than that.

In the interim, I wil make arrangements to arrive in Cape Town on the 16th of December, which is a Friday. Please investigate a cheaper alternative for your trip to Cape Town, should the airfare be too expensive.

Regards
Chuck

PS. I will contact your attorney.
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Chuck Norris

I have discuss about your mail with my attorney and he said that is not possible to meet in Cape Town, that the security company where the consignment is been lodge is in Johannesburg, it is not advisable to meet in Cape Town because of security reason.

After our discussion, he call the security company and the manager of the security company told me that they can deliver the consignment but it will be on our risk, by brother you know I am here in South Africa as a refugee I don�t want any thing to happen to this money or to lose it.

The reason you have to come over to Johannesburg is on your arrival here we will have meeting with the attorney after the meeting you go and open the non-resident account in your name here which the fund will be deposit for onward transfer to your nominated bank account in your country. My attorney will still go to the security company tomorrow to finalize with them.

My attorney also said that I should inform you that you will come to South Africa with plus minus $13,500, that it will cost you $250 to open the non-resident account and activate it with $13,000.

Thanks

Benson Kosonga
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Benson,

Thanks for the email. I am disheartened to learn that the transaction cannot take place in Cape Town. I will have to think about this trip. I am still not sure about Johannesburg.

Chuck.
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Chuck Norris

Thanks for your immediate respond

Please my dear you should try all your possible best to come to Johannesburg, I am promising you that noting bad will happen to you, my attorney will provide adequate security for you right from the airport when you arrive south Africa.

Please give me your contact telephone number so that I will call you and my attorney will call you.

Try and contact my attorney it is very important so that he will give you all the procedures of the transaction.

Thanks

Benson
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Benson,

I've given it some thought. The only way that I will come to Johannesburg is if your attorney meets me in Cape Town, and we travel to Johannesburg TOGETHER. I will reimburse your attorney for the travel expenses once we get to Johannesburg SAFELY. Then, once there, we can conduct our business.

Please remind me of your attorney's email address.

Regards
Chuck
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Chuck Norris

Thanks for your mail.

This is my Attorneys contact information

Name: George Ndlove
Email address: [email protected]
Phone number: +27-736306005

Thanks

Benson
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear George

Benson asked me to contact you.

Regards
Chuck
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Attention: Mr. Chuck Norris

Compliment of the season,

I was made to realize that you are a partner to my client Mr. Benson Kosonga from the republic of Zimbabwe presently residing in South Africa as asylum seeker for a start; there are some necessary documents, which I consider indispensable for an international business like this.

Meanwhile, I would want to get fully identified with you, in that I will require a scan copy of your authentic ID or passport, which in your own interest would provide detailed information of your person, your full name, your address, your telephone and fax number which is very important because I will like to speak with you on the phone, I have time to be checking my mail always and your account details where you want to receive the money to enable me start the processing of the document on your behalf as the foreign beneficiary of the fund.

I will go ahead to procure some of these primary legal documents as regards the legitimacy of this transaction on the receipt of this your identity details.

Furthermore, it is very important that you are here during the transaction, Because you will be needed to sign some of the vital document as the beneficiary of the fund and open a non-resident account here in your name in one of the commercial bank, where the fund will be lodge after collection of the consignment from the security company before onward transfer to your yet nominated bank account in your country or any country of your choice provided we will not have problem with the bank account after the transfer of the fund,

Mr. Benson told me that you said that you con not come to Johannesburg because when you came to Johannesburg last time you was insulted and you lost your bank, where did you have the problem at the airport or where? I want to assure you that you are 100% risk free; I will provide adequate security for you when you arrive here. I want to promise you that you will not have any problem as long as I am with you. As you told my client Mr. Benson that we should meet in Cape Town, I don�t have any problem to meet you in cape town but as you know this transaction is all about money I don�t thing it will be security wise to transact this transaction in Cape Town because the security company where the fund is been lodge is in Johannesburg, I will like you to thing about this and get back to me immediately so that I will know what to do.

As you know Mr. Benson Kosonga cannot affect this claim by himself due to his refugee status here in South Africa and according to the South Africa Laws any asylum seeker has no right to any bank transaction.

Mr. Benson told me that you are going to be in on 16th of this month which is next week Friday that is very good so that we can conclude this transaction before the end of this year. It will only take you two to three working days to finalize this transaction from the date of your arrival here.

On your arrival, we will have a meeting together after the meeting you will go to the bank and open the non-resident account in your name and activate the account, it will cost you $13.750 united state dollars to open and activate the account.

You are free to contact me on my number +27-73-6306005 for more clarification.

I am waiting to hear from you.

With kind regards,
Barr: George Ndlove (Esq.)
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear George,

Thank you for your email.

I am very pleased to hear that you do not have a problem meeting me in Cape Town. Once I arrive, I will stay one night at a hotel, and the next day, on the 17th (Saturday) we can meet at this hotel, and go to Cape Town International airport, and we can travel to Johanessburg together. That way, I will KNOW that I will be safe. My safety is very important to me. I will make the flight arrangements for myself, and get back to you with the details so that you can make your own travel arrangements.

Please find attached a scanned copy of my passport. Here is the other info you requested:

Name: Chuck Norris
Address: 42 Ronel Street, Enzodude Estate, New York, United States of America.
Tel: N/a
Fax: N/a
Email is to be the communication tool used, for now.

George, as the days go by, I am getting increasingly excited about this deal. Please reply swiftly. There is only one week left before I arrive in South Africa.

Kind regards
Chuck

Attached a renamed 3.5MB dll.
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Attention: Mr. Chuck Norris

I will start the processing of the document on your behalf as the new beneficiary of the consignment/fund on Monday.

I cloud not be able to open your attach passport, the passport is not will scanned, I will like you to scan it back again. Or scan it to this email address [email protected]

You have to send you flight schedule to me so that I will come and wait for you are Cape Town airport pick you up

Please re-scan the passport immediately.

Yours truly,

Barrister George Ndlove
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear George,

Apologies for the problem with the passport. It opens up perfectly fine on my side. Either way, I'll scan it again and email it in a few minutes.

Regards
Chuck
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear George, here is the rescanned passport.

Meanwhile, today I am busy arranging my flight plans. I will reply to you as soon as I have the schedule. As I mentioned to you before, it will not be a problem for me to get to my hotel. I will rent a car from the airport. The following day, on the 17th, we can meet somewhere (perhaps the hotel, or another venue), and head to the airport together, and fly to Johannesburg.

Regards
Chuck

Attached renamed 3.2MB dll.
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear George

I have made the arrangements. I will be flying with Virgin Atlantic from New York to Cape Town, to arrive on the 17th, in the morning (there are no flights available for the 16th). I found a South African airline website, Kulula.com, and booked my flight with them, on the afternoon of the 17th, to leave Johannesburg after we have concluded our business, on the evening of the 18th of December.

I will not be staying at a hotel at Cape Town, since I will only be there for a few hours. Rather I would like to meet at a place called the "Waterfront". We can discuss this meeting place closer to the time.

What I will need from you is to book a hotel for me, just one night (17th December), as I will obviously be in Johannesburg overnight. I do not want you to use my real name, rather use Enzodude Hasselhoff--this is my pseudonym. Most of the hotels I stay at, know me by this name.

I would like a scanned copy of the booking at the hotel please, for my records. I would also need to to send me scanned copies of your airline bookings and receipts for all expenses you incur during your trip (as I will be reimbursing you). I can scan my airline itineraries for you if you so wish.
Ollie
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Attention Mr. Chuck Norris

Thanks for your urgent response

Please I will like you to send the passport copy through fax, immediately because I have tried every where to open the attach but I can open it.

This is the fax number +27-113392659

George Ndlove
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic