SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 2

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
steve_brimley
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Put your insults to good use: hammer this guy so he is sure to spoil the job.

I sent
Quote:
LEE NWANNE GI NKE OZO IGA AHU NA OBUGI OTU NWOKE MURU UNU, NNEGI BU ASHAWO 5 NAIRA!!

He replied
Quote:
see, all these shit-talk no be am at all. instead make u find way make we for talk, u dey talk rubbish. i think say u dey wise b4. u still get last chance to think unless u want make i blow the whole thing sharp sharp. if i no hear apology from u b4 end of today make u forget the job.

IAM A MAN WITH ALIEN EXTRAORDINARY ABILTIY

Get back to me in details and not your OK this time around.

At LadCo, we offer mugus of every kind and in a variety of convenient sizes. Find your mugus
here
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

steve_brimley wrote:
Put your insults to good use: hammer this guy so he is sure to spoil the job.

The "MILLIONAIRA" Anus babatunde would never send him an email about his death before xmas and his mothers relationships with dogs. Wink

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
Deacon Blues
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

grimreaper_au wrote:

....and the word according to Murat....
MURAT NAJAF <[email protected]> wrote:
BASTERD IDIOT LIKE YOU FUCK YOU AND GO TO HELL . YOU *DELETED* CLAIM TO BE A SAINT , IT�S THOSE LIKE YOU SPOIL OUR NATION AND CLAIMING TO SAINT . I WISH I CAN GET YOU . I DON�T BLAM YOU. IDIOT U HAVE THE GOT TO MAKE YOUR SELF FOOL BY CREATING A CHANCE TO WRITE AND STUPID STATEMENT THINKING THAT YOU �RE DOING THE RIGHT TIME WITH YOUR DIRTY MOUTH U �RE MENTIONING HOLY GHOST, THEREFORE IF YOU ARE NOT OR HAVE NOT OFFENDED ANY ONE LET IT BE WELL WITH YOU, BUT IF, LET THAT HOLY GHOST BE AGAINST YOU AND YOUR FAMILIES

Murat's words are going to my next batch of maga. That is a good insult. And if they send it back to me, I'll send it back to them, no returns.

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE HEARD AND SPOKEN TO OR PEOPLE FROM BAHRAIN DO NOT TALK ON THE PHONE OR ARE YOU A TERRORIST WHICH I AM BEGINNING TO THINK YOU ARE."" -George Mbeki

" I ALSO WAY DEAL WITH GMAIL PEOPLES BADY CAUSE THEIR ARE ALL PUSSY SUCKERS KISS MY ASS MONKEY." -Yousf Ahmed

"TO STARTY WITH YOUR NAME IS WARREN KRUEGER WHICH I KNOW IS NOT YOUR NAME" -Therese Bo
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You are are complete idiot. Your name is muggy, and you have been shown the lesson of your life before you began to mess up. I know say they don chop you before, that is why you now play wise muggy. Go and fuck your ass, you smelling muggy.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
God and amadioha will strike and punish all your generations.
you are a big fool on net.
monkey.
your papa na fool and your mama na pig for giving barth to a bastard of a boy pig like you sucker.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
THIS WILL ADD TO YOUR XMAS GIFT,PLEASE TAKE NOTE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BACK TO YOU

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

U AND UR STUPID YORUBA BROTHERS INCLUDING OLUSEGUN OBASANJO THAT KILLED HIS WIFE STELLA FOR RITUALS ARE ALL BLOOD SUCKERS.

MAY OKIJA SHRINE KILL U AND ALL UR STUPID GENERATION......U BASTARD...

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

Babatunde Amoda
PIZZER MEAT SON OF HARLOT.
SON OF CARTOON BORN OF RAT.

SPELL OUT YOU GINGER WALKER

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

U MOST BE STUPID FOR THAT WORDS U MENTION GOD DHCBDJDNCNCUNUUCNRNRR U FOREVERY

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Deacon Blues
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"Son of cartoon, born of rat?" How is that not in your signature, Homer, considering the origin of your name?

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE HEARD AND SPOKEN TO OR PEOPLE FROM BAHRAIN DO NOT TALK ON THE PHONE OR ARE YOU A TERRORIST WHICH I AM BEGINNING TO THINK YOU ARE."" -George Mbeki

" I ALSO WAY DEAL WITH GMAIL PEOPLES BADY CAUSE THEIR ARE ALL PUSSY SUCKERS KISS MY ASS MONKEY." -Yousf Ahmed

"TO STARTY WITH YOUR NAME IS WARREN KRUEGER WHICH I KNOW IS NOT YOUR NAME" -Therese Bo
Ku No Ichi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 4:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not sure what mind-altering substances [email protected] is currently taking:

Quote:
FISH, RAT, LIZARD ,BANANA,MONKEY,SNAIL.

SON OF A HARLOT.

E.F.C.C....... IN NIGERIA.

WORM RICE PLANTAN FOOD OIL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE
HE FROG HE GOAT.

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2005 8:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Babatunde Amoda

Well all i have to tell you is GOD will punish your generation and so it shall be

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
FISH, RAT, LIZARD ,BANANA,MONKEY,SNAIL.

SON OF A HARLOT.

E.F.C.C....... IN NIGERIA.

WORM RICE PLANTAN FOOD OIL MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEE
HE FROG HE GOAT.

I WILL NOT CORSE YOYU *DELETED*.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

LISTIN, MONKEY LIKE YOU, YOU CAN'T STOP ME BECAUSE GOD IS WITH ME ANIMAL LIKE YOU, GOAT IS BATER THEN YOU POOR MAN GOD WILL PUNISH YOU

YOU ARE AN INBESIDE

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
u be fool ooo mumu
babafool idiot

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Yuruba For notting

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

IT IS QUITE SUPRISING TO HEAR SOMEONE PRAISING SUCH DIRTY CLAN OR TRIBE CALLED YORUBAS. THEY ARE SO DIRTY THAT EVERY ENVIRONMENT YOU FIND THEM STINKS. BY THE WAY, HAVEN'T YOU HEARD OR NOTICED THAT IGBOS OWN THE BEST PROPERTIES IN THE HEART OF THE YORUBA LAND (LAGOS)? ACTUALLY, I AM NOT IGBO, BUT IT STILL BAFFLE ME HOW YOUR SILLY MIND CAN COMPARE THE IGBOS AND YORUBAS.
THE IGBOS ARE THE MOST ENTERPRISING TRIBE IN NIGERIA AND YOU ONLY HAVE TO CHECK OUT THEIR MONOPOLISATION OF ALL MAJOR MARKETS IN LAGOS, KADUNA, KANO, ABUJA AND ALMOST ALL IMPORTANT CITIES IN NIGERIA. THEY OWN EVERY MARKET AND THEIR STAKE IN THE IMPORTATION BUSINESS IS BEYOND COMPARISON. YOU MUST BE A BLIND MOTHERFUCKER TO MAKE SUCH BASELESS REMARKS ABOUT A TRIBE EVERYONE IN NIGERIA ENVIES. I AM FROM THE NIGER DELTA, WHERE MOST OF THE NATIONAL WEALTH COMES FROM AND I THINK YOU NEED MAKE PROPER RESEARCH BEFORE MAKING REMARKS THAT CAN'T STAND THE TEST OF CORRECTNESS.
MEANWHILE, IT IS WELL PROVEN THAT YORUBAS ARE THE NOISE MAKERS IN NIGERIA BUT THEY ARE THE WOMEN, WHO RUN WHEN THEY SEE FIGHT COMING. I AM SURE YOU KNOWS THAT.

EFFIONG.

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
like i promised you, GOD will punish your generation even the once on born, barsterd like you

[email protected] wrote, in 40 point font:
Quote:

JESUS CHRIST POWER PASS YOU AND YOUR OGU. YOU CAN DO NOTHING WITH THAT . TRY TO RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE TODAY.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Bless is he that blesses me and curse is he that curses me. IN JESUS NAME!!! AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

Dear Mr suck Off.

You are big fool. In the first place we brought independent to Nigeria and since then we are no longer interested ok. I have some fools here called the Yoruba’s and they are a disappointments to the entire Nigerians even the number one citizens now which you know whom I am talking about is 1 of the urgliest animal on earth.

I watched the CNN the pope john Paul the 11 died and the camera captured him sleeping while the funeral is going on which is a big slap to the entire Nigerians.

We are the leading tribe in Nigerian which all the world are afraid of us.

Poor idiot and animal called living thing.

No thanks bastard.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

How did you got my mail did you know me .your a STUPIDman.

Barrister Rotemi Williams.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I WILL MEET U IN LAGOS

Mortar x5
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 4:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got that two times, the second 5 minutes later:
Quote:
Subject: Re: U WILL REMEMBER THIS NAME ANUS BABATUNDE FOR THE REST OF UR LIFE ASHOLE

JESUS CHRIST POWER PASS YOU AND YOUR OGU. YOU CAN DO NOTHING WITH THAT . TRY TO RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE TODAY. THAT PES OF THING WILL NOT HELP YOU.MY BROTHER.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.

and, in font size 72, with blank sender (sent by atomic mailer or something like that):
Quote:
JESUS CHRIST POWER PASS YOU AND YOUR OGU. YOU CAN DO NOTHING WITH THAT . TRY TO RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE TODAY. THAT PES OF THING WILL NOT HELP YOU.MY BROTHER.End Message

Quote:
Subject: ur mother is a witch

ur mother is a leper to worsen this problem
she be witch ur papa na thief
ur mama wey confess na im dey worry u shey u know
when u nor get regards for another person mama
pikin wey witch born for thief na im u be
family of thieves and witch ohhhhhhhhhh MY GOD
i imagine out cast ur case is a sorry one

what is guy anus u see say u don even curse urself
social prefect there is nothing too good about the anus
its smells thats how u are

God help uuuuuuuuuuuuu

mumu

Tell ur mama make she telll u wetin she do then u go know where ur problem from start

ANUS HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

GOAT WEY GET 2 LEGS NA IM U BEEEEEEEEEEEE

Quote:
Subject: Re: ANUS BABATUNDE WILL COME TO DEAD U SOON YORUBA MUMU

your mother will dieeeeee not you now i course you

Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone Cellphone

OOOOOOOOOOO
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well, after taking a short and well needed break, im back.

Quote:
From: bar_kennkwo17 <[email protected]> Mailed-By: indiatimes.com

Reply-To: bar_kennkwo17 <[email protected]>
To: Doodie <[email protected]>
Date: Dec 5, 2005 7:22 AM
Subject: Fwd: HERE IS INFORMATION FOR YOU

MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU.

Quote:
From: Mike Ato <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.com | Mailed-By: yahoo.com

To: REVERAND JUJU MAN <[email protected]>
Date: Dec 5, 2005 9:03 AM
Subject: YOU ARE JUST CONFUSE

DON'T WRITE ME AGAIN. I HAVE NOTHING WITH FOOLS AND BASTARDS. JUST GO AND DIE PEACEFULLY.

Quote:
From: Mike Ato <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.com | Mailed-By: yahoo.com

Date: Dec 5, 2005 9:14 AM
Subject: I WILL GET YOU BY YOUR NUMBER

+234 8060186732 WITH YOUR NUMBER I WILL CATCH YOU AND KILL YOU. JUST WAIT FOR ME BASTARD

I just love death threats :]

Quote:
From: patrick ibe <[email protected]> Mailed-By: hotmail.com

To: [email protected]
Date: Nov 30, 2005 2:31 AM
Subject: DAT NA WATING GO FOLLOW U TILL U DIE

ALL YOUR FAMILY NA MOTOR GO KILL ALL OF UNA,

YOUR PAPA NOVER TELL YOU SAY NA BASTER YOU BE, ASK AM WELL HIM GO TELL YOU,
NA CRACY WOMAN BORN YOU THAT WHY YOU NO GO EVER THEY OK TILL MOTOR KILL YOU
OR U TOO GO CRAC LATER.

JUJU ON YOU FAMILY! U HAVE BEEN CURSED BY olokun,okhian gbeluwahia,ivbio
orhiovban,vbe eze AND TO CROWN IT ALL WITE (AMEN)

HE DON HAPPY TO YOU, POVERTY THROUGH OUT YOUR LIFE, (AMEN)
NA BEG YOU GO DE BEG B4 U EAT (AMEN)

YOU NO GO SEE THIS DECEMBER FINISH B4 U DIE AMEN.

SUCCESS NO GO EVER BE WITH U AND UR FAMILY, AMEN.

CARRY GO NA YOUR OWN BE DAT.

"GOD BLESS U FOR USING MAD WORDS AGAINST ME" - ROCHAS EGO
"DIE, DIE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AMEN AMEN AMEN. COMFIRMED." - MR. RAZIM HARUNA
"ook you boisterous and foolish yoruba man,stop contacting me" - Dr Richard
"Keep it up and God will surely strike you one day if you continue to send people this ugly something." - Mr. FBI
"YOU ARE A STARK ILLITERATE, EDUCATED BY A HE-GOAT WITH GOAT SHIT. " - Gregory Chin
"YOU CANT EVEN SPEACH NIC ENGLISH" - Peter Leo
Deacon Blues
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

mary nuel <[email protected]> wrote:
you boys of nowadays feel you can wake up and think what is unimaginable and and send to people.if you lack edicates or you lost your parents ealier and was not trained, now you are in township, you should be able to learn from others.i hope you are not insane.you maybe looking at me from one angle thereby making mistake of your life. enough of all these insults. everybody has his/her own way.dont think this life belongs to you because you happens to get one or two things out of incurable wickedness from wicked heart.better be warned please.you know my resent condition, i dont have enough time to be exchanging unprofitable mails.

She won't get a brand new hate message from me. (Edit: her box is dead. But other mugus got the message below.)

Edit: Here it is:

Dr. Warren Kreuger wrote:
I KNOW YOU 419 -- YOU MUGU YOUR FRIENDS AT THE CAFE BE YOUR FRIENDS IN HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL BACK TO SENDER BY FIREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

YOU FUCK GOAT AND MONKEY, YOU HAVE DEFILED YOURSELF WITH YOUR SISTER, YOUR MAMA IS WHORE FOR MEN, YOUR PAPA IS WHORE FOR MEN, YOUR SINS ARE LIKE THE GRAINS OF SAND THEY WOULD TAKE THE ETERNITY YOU WILL BURN FOR TO LIST! ON EARTH YOU WILL BE POOR (AS LONG AS YOU DO SCAM, YOU WILL NOT GET MONEY) AND SINCE YOU ARE TOO STUPID TO WORK REAL JOB, YOU WILL BE WHORE FOR MEN LIKE YOUR PARENTS! IN FACT YOU ALREADY ARE, BUT YOU DO IT BECAUSE YOU LIKE COCK IN YOUR ASS AND MOUTH. FUCK YOU AND YOUR MONKEY FAMILY.

ALL YOUR JUJU ARE BACK TO SENDEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO AND I PRAY GOD SEND HOLY GHOST POWER FIRES FOR YOUR DEAD AND DEAD YOU WHOLE HOUSE WITH HOLY GHOST THUNDEROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MAYBE YOU WILL GET H.I.V. AND I WILL NOT HELP YOU BECAUSE I AM DOCTOR, BUT NOT FOR MAGAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
From: Mariam Abacha <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.com | Mailed-By: yahoo.com

To: "Rev. Jim Juju Man Jones" <[email protected]>
Date: Dec 5, 2005 12:27 PM
Subject: Re: ***********URGENT RESPONCE***********************I NEED YOUR HELP

Juju man you do well wlele i go use the picture take wsear for your father and mother and pikin and use am for mage like you again bye bye mumu man like you dey blood of jesus blind your eye holy ghost turn you to goat for your own juju to eat mmy mumum friend

"DIE, DIE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AMEN AMEN AMEN. COMFIRMED." - MR. RAZIM HARUNA
"Keep it up and God will surely strike you one day if you continue to send people this ugly something." - Mr. FBI
"YOU ARE A STARK ILLITERATE, EDUCATED BY A HE-GOAT WITH GOAT SHIT. " - Gregory Chin
saskboy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's the more effective way to end communication with a scammer, either a rude picture that takes a long time to download and open, or a lot of rude text?

I'm about to wrap up dealing with a scammer, and am looking for the best way, as you can see on the thread I started a few minutes ago on this part of the forum.

Thanks for any advice.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@saskboy: Tell him that his unwillingness to cooperate made you suspicious, that you did some research and discovered that he was a scammer. Then you can insult him in any way you like Smile
But, do not let him know that you baited him.

Quote:
From "Smith Brown" <[email protected]>
Subject u 419 drugs baron U dey jab ur fellow country men na like una they lick oyinbo sheat so fuck up Show full header
You dey talk abi na so your mouth be How much you get You get money? Idiot Come niger make you come see watin small small boys dey use money do Make you arrange your self make you white witch nor run live you follow another person beause niger dey make money. You bastard fuck u

Quote:
From "Henry Amee" <[email protected]>
Thanks. Understand that talking is for the poor. You are a poor man. Send your number so we will see in Nigeria and you will know your level. BASTARD

Quote:
From "charles soludo" <[email protected]>
you do bad to me after i transfer money for my maga you go take the money

well is your good day one day person go get you i will pray for that EFCC go get you.

^^^^ Whaaaaat ? Someone took his money ? GOOD Smile

Quote:
From "[email protected] " <[email protected]>
chairman

Good morning, na wah. wetin dey happen over your side for south. well we are trying our best, but chairman na wah for the you yannings.wetin dey happen. which levels dey there.catch you later.i will like to know you every well.

thanks

Quote:
From "Chris Bosman" <[email protected]>
U are a Small boy. Walking in the street of South africa and making mouth.

Hmmm.
Who knos if u dey dey even watch women shit and u dey make ,mmouth

Quote:
From "Lottery Organization" <[email protected]>
I am a Big boy in japan.
U still dey africa and u dey make mouth.

Na wah Lion dey talk Rat self come put mouth.
Hmm

Quote:
From "strongson samson" <[email protected]>
onu otile,
i don receive your blunder,
you sure say u go return from south africa,
make i tell u, ur papa don die but you no know,
bekee don kill u 4 there, na because u no do well 4 there na him make u go mari ur mother say u mari oyibo,
u no dey shame,
i ga agba otile,we dey wait u 4 niger,
are u coming back with oyibo to that tatch house of yours,
ulo akirika,
please do not come because there is no okada motorcycle that can bring u home,
get lost,
afoanuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

Quote:
From "christopher williams" <[email protected]>
BASTARD YOU WILL BE SHOT DEAD VERY SOON,ASSHOLE I AM A BAD AXE MAN ,AND I HAVE MARKED YOU FOR DEAD,YOUR A NOW LATE MR ............,REST IN PIECES.

Quote:
From [email protected]
Subject ARE YOU SUBJECT TO HALLUSINATION
o boy wetin i do you a bi your level na money wise pounds foolish

Quote:
From [email protected]
Subject GUY,NO DEY DO PASS YOURSELF. (Small boy)
I just pity person like you, because na toto u go dey chop for south Africa. Oyibo don put you for house as house boy and you dey happy.

Na only 4 cars you get wey you dey make mouth. You be small boy. And you dey Africa dey tear mouth like ozuo.

Wake up man. Am more than you if it is only 4 cars you have.

Keep quiet and work hard to make money and have enough cars and buildings. ok.

Hope you heard how we made money with this level in spain. Am in Spain and not in Nigeria.

Contact me and let me give you job to make you somebody.

Bye for Now.

alex

...you stinking iletrate who does not know how to spell words correctly ([email protected])
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It took this guy a while to have a comeback for my voodoo curses. But it was worth the wait.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

Babatunde Amoda ,
You will never in your whole life time see happiness or any good thing coming your way. Your whole family will perish and if you get married and have children they will be fools. Your wife will run after other men and you will die out heart break. This curse have I lay upon you for ever and ever. You will never see good and the god of my fathers will deal with you and you will never step your feet in this land anymore. I know this curses will follow you because I didn't frist curse but have only contacted you only for business. this you know .

Try and see what will happen to you. You will forever be poor and your children born or yet un born.

May this curse follow you as you read them.

Fool you are.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
don;t you know that amoda is dog name fooooooooooooooooool

Mortar x5
Deacon Blues
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WARNERBROS studios <[email protected]> sent my new curse back to me. I replied "Back to sender, no returns!" Nothing else yet...

KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 5:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
From: john benedith <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.co.uk
Date: Dec 5, 2005 5:30 PM
Subject: Re: CALL ME ASAP

HELLO
NIGERIANS ARE REALLY JOBLESS AND MANY ARE EVEN MAD NOW,IF NOT HOW ON EARTH WILL SOME ONE HAVE TIME FOR SUCH RUBBISH TALKS ON MAIL,WELL TELL YOUR MOTHER ALL YOU JUST SENT AND TELL HER TOO THAT DUE TO THE LAST FUCK I HAD WITH HER I AM HAPPY TO REFER HER TO BEN BRUCE TO FILL THE VACANCY FORM FOR THE REPLACEMENT OF FIRST LADY FOR 3RD TERM

Deacon Blues
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 8:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

In really big font:

Barr: Anthony Smith <[email protected]> wrote:
JESUS CHRIST POWER PASS YOU AND YOUR OGU. YOU CAN DO NOTHING WITH THAT . TRY TO RECEIVE JESUS CHRIST IN YOUR LIFE TODAY. THAT PES OF THING WILL NOT HELP YOU.MY BROTHER.
THANKS AND GOD BLESS YOU.

steve_brimley
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I especially liked the dramatic pause.

Quote:
On 12/6/05, Paul Williams <[email protected]> wrote:

FUCK YOU FUCK YOUFUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU

FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU
FUCK YOU

At LadCo, we offer mugus of every kind and in a variety of convenient sizes. Find your mugus
here
Deacon Blues
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

John Brown <[email protected]> wrote:
Subject: WHO TOLD YOU AM A SCAMMER ,PLS RESPECT YOUR SELF, DO YOU KNOW ME?

(my original message)

Peter Moore <[email protected]> wrote:
Y u dey diss ur brother wey dey try chop...u no know say things rough for arround here,i no get time i for like talk to u.

shatners basoon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

KingMage wrote:
Uh oh, Ive been warned..heh...

Quote:
From: ky mohamed <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.com | Mailed-By: yahoo.com

To: "Rev. Jim Juju Man Jones" <[email protected]>
Date: Nov 24, 2005 1:40 PM
Subject: I AM NOT WHAT YOU THINK I AM DANGEROUS

GOD BLESS YOU LIFE TAKER , YOU DON'TB EVEN KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING TO , WITH JUST ONE ACTION YOU ARE IN TROUBLE.
SO STOP TALKING TOO MUCH , I DID NOT DO YOU ANYTHING WRONG AND DO NOT INVOKE THE WRATH OF THE gods.

this is alagbada from ilia de lala by way of alalagbosa, the birds will never fly to hit its head to the woods, oshe woo
enyin ologbo ko yi kole oshe woo!!!!!
kotun kpayin kosi nu ekpa oshe woo!!!!
the vernom of vipers can do nothing the tortoise .

I am the fire that burns without fargot, do you know me, I kill a man the day his life is sweetest to him, do not provoke me .a word is enough for the wise I do not want to wage war with you I am just doing what others have done to me once maybe you were the one
YOU ARE WARNED

Have been baiting Mohammed myself, infact found this site by googling his name and seeing this post... Anyway he was being incredibly compliant and then suddenly started getting quite narky and suspicious, think it was probably after he realised you were baiting him! Ridiculously I lost contact with him as the two email addresses I had for him stopped working. I made contact with him by sending 4 emails to similarly named hotmail and yahoo accounts, one of which he had actually started using but he didn't twig. Fool. Anyway, I offered to pay him $3,000 instead of the 2,000 he'd asked for as a reward for converting to Christianity and changing his name to (the Christian name) Brevil Cooker so he sent me this:

Quote:
I must say that I am very much happy not that you accepted to transact with me but for the fact that you are the one among very many that wish to practice your religion of love. I will be very grateful to know you more and even make a visit to your country after the transfer of the fund.my telephone number is this 00226 76574611
You people must be wonderful family , though the people that visits for the weekly bible study are not all that lovely as you seem in your mail but then I understand that everyone has some special gift from God.
I have been longing to find out the truth about why so many religions and so many churches all over the world and there is no Love being practice in the world and again so many christians and moslems but then always wars between them still they claim to serve one God.
I have really thought wise to find out from the churches, but then when you reply me in your first mail and now this mail with even your offer to send me $3,000 when I did not ask for it, I felt there is somehow joy in you seeing me becoming a christian, and I don't feel I should receive that money because for the few weeks I study the bible, I feel it is for my own good and should not be paid to become a christian.I have come to know certain truths since these weekly study.which is Love. this is not practice in the moslem world, the moslems believe in vergence and strict rules as a form of traditions that we as children were taught to adhere to without condition,and questions, it is moreover by force, I need prayers because I am really facing some kind of attacks from brothers, sisters and old parents because they have heard that I receive christians to my home, I need to get out of this country but then, a mind is telling me to stay here and open a mission to reach out too, but I foresee real persecution coming to me, I need your help.on this issue .
I think I will join you in this setting up of organisation to turn moslems young ones away from the evils of Islam this is not easy but since I MOHAMED Now rename by you as BREVIL COOKER,can see things differently, I will .

please I will be so glad to have your call as for the $3,000 you promised me I want you to send this to me by western union on my new name Mr.Brevil Cooker which I am going to make a change of name in the registry office later today to obtain a national identity card on that name.I shall use this money to buy some fairly used cloths for the many moslem boys that are roaming the street begging just because islam teaches that,I will gather them and start my mission from there, i am going to be a very big rabel and maybe you will hear this in the international news.I need your support for this mission until the fund is transfered to your account.I need to resign as soon as the fund is transfer to your nominated account.please contact the bank on the email provided or fax provided.

extend my profound greetings to your kind family.

Realise this is a bit ot from what the thread intended but the insults are about to come my way... Particularly like the way he says he doesn't want the 3,000 as a reward for converting and then ends by asking for... Yup, 3,000!

King Mage, let me know if there's anything that you'd like me to try including in my emails.

Last edited by shatners basoon on Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:32 am; edited 1 time in total
shatners basoon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Not actually that offensive but do love being called ajocker...

This was from Precilia:

YOU ARE AJOCKER.

NOW I KNOW THAT YOU ARE REALLY REALLY A JOCKER.

I WANT YOU TO FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION.

MAY GOD FORGIVE YOU, FOR MAKING JOCK.

BYE BYE NB: I DON'T WANT YOUR E MAIL ANYMORE.

I still turned it round after this and managed to send him off to moneygram another few times. He's my favourite Mugu yet so I make sure that I call him in the middle of the night on a fairly regular basis.
alex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@shatners: I believe "joker" is their name for baiters...

I sent them an "oga" type of letter, and received this:

Quote:
From <[email protected]>
I hear you. na so so mouth we dey make. Make u come make we show money to people. YOU BE FOOL OH MUMU. U DEY SPAIN THAT USELESS COUNTRY WEN I KNOW HOW MANY BETTER COUNTRY I DON GO THIS YEAR. U NO DEY TRY AT ALL.

SPAIN FOR THAT MATTER. DEY SHAME U HEAR.

FUCK YOU.

Quote:
From [email protected]
Chairman,
We dey quarrel? u know me b4? I nor dey south africa,I dey Amsterdam,wetin bring all those kind yannings na? I be dey spain 2months back 4 my paper maps,no string attach men,yan like G-man and skip all those PURE yannings,u large pass that one if you know yourself.

Take care.

Peace.

Quote:
From "simon wong" <[email protected]>
bros na nigeria i dey and i come from edo state,bros if you get better levels for me i nor mind , because nothing dey happen for my side right now,you guys wey dey offshore na una sabi pass, please if u get better level,i am ready to work, i remain loyal,

Quote:
From "COLLIER FINANCE" <[email protected]>
Make you no pity me because na the job we all dey do so make you give me job.
But I wan no which part of Nigeria you come from.
I dey wait for your reply.
Co

alex

...you stinking iletrate who does not know how to spell words correctly ([email protected])
steve_brimley
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The humor of this one is best shown through a screen shot.

http://members.419eater.com/~steve_brimley/images/ins.JPG

here
Deacon Blues
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mohammed lawal <[email protected]> wrote:
Hi,

you are one big fool i have come to meet on net. A complete loser and mark you, this is the last time i will read your mail as i will have to delete all correspondence from you.

you are a loser but if you want, I will put you through even as I know you have been a victim in the past from your words.

Sorry anyway but it is the sins of your parents and fore parents tha has gotten you into that mess.

bye

LOL @ Steve Brimley

Alex: Yes, I agree with you on "joker." I got called a joker by the first mugu I ever baited. After two months! Razz That was a pretty straight bait, but I might publish it sometime anyway.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic