SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

You can tell him anything

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not bothered with his emails they are paraphrased in bold, this guy is exceptionally long winded and simply doesn't read what you write to him. Give him a go yourself mrkelly_m2001@ yahoo.co.uk

I won millions etc

Quote:
Hello,

When I first saw your email I was a little concerned but then I saw that it was 100% risk free so let get to work.

And please keep the emails shorter in the future as that one bored me half to death.

Regards
May Ir0bu

Thanks for your interest etc.. Sorry it took me so long to reply

Quote:
A simple sorry is not going to cut it. We need to see some sincere grovelling if I am to help you now.

May Ir0bu

You're trustworthy and hand picked etc

Quote:
Firstly that doesn't sound like grovelling. Did you even read my email.
As for integrity I have been to prison three times because I lack that quality. Banks here charge a fortune, 60% will be lost to taxes. What colour is a choking smurf? and lastly why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near.
I'll tell you what I want. What I really really want, so tell me what you want what you really really want. I want to I want to I want to really really really want to zig a zig ahhh.

May Ir0bu
Please let me.
I really want to.

PLease send your details etc...

Quote:
hello r Kelly

what do you mean with this comment "delays in everthings
is very dangerous." is this a veiled threat. I will have you know that I am a purple chipmunk with connections to the freelance elephants brigade and I don't acquire ducks on a tuesday so I would watch those sorts of quantum digestives if we are to conclude.
Remember the only way is up baby for you and me now hold on hold on ohhh hold on hold on ohhh the only way is up baby for you and me now.

Regards

May Ir0bu

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2005 6:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please forward all the requirements from my first email, thanks again for your help etc....

Quote:
R Kelly

I believe I sent all the requirements in my initial email. Perhaps your memory isn't so good, similar to that of a gold fish because you know that A fish is an animal the swims in a brook he can't write his name or read a book, to fool the people is his only thought and though his slippery he still get caught so if that sort of life is what you wish, you may grow up to be a fish.
And all the monkeys arn't in the zoo, every day you see quite a few. So you see it's all up to you. You could be better than you are. You could be swinging on a star.

Regards
May Ir0bu

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I dont know why but I love stuff like this!! Laughing

I am in receipt of your mail and I appreciate your comment at insulting me - Wang Quin
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I need all you bank info etc...

Quote:
Hello,

Accunt name May Ir0bu
Account number 627839
Sort Code 928373
Name Of bank CIBC
Address 16-18 watson st
Fortvile Canada

Its so good here sitting in an english garden waiting for the sun but the sun don't come you get your somthing from evening shade. I am the egg man, I am the egg man, I am the walrus goo goo, goo choo.

Regards
May
In the sky

PS I have diamonds

Thanks for the info. please don't tell anyone about our transaction etc..

Quote:
R Kelly

I've told all my friends and family and they are so excited. I'm so excieted, and I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it. Of course this wouldn't have happened if you had been here to keep me from acting stupid. Then what how long will it take then. I hope it won't drag out for a long time with pointless emails going nowhere.

May Irobu

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

Last edited by friday3 on Fri Dec 16, 2005 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

again please don't tell anyone blah blah blah...

Anyone wondering why I dont post all his emails this is why

Quote:
Dear May,

Thanks for your reply,should know that I am not doing
this business because of the large amount that is
involved on it but rather the success of this business
will benefit both families from generation to neration
as far as you follow the instruction which I will be
getting from our Insider in Bank, and you should know
that never a business to succeed without building
trust to each other.

I promise you that I will never let you down in
this business either now in the future and you assure
me that as well. Infact I am very much interested to
know whether you will be capable to do this business
with me in full confidence trusting that you will
never let me down in future.

You should not tell your bank that money is coming
until I finish processing of all documents to show
your bank that this money is clean money from genuine
source, to avoid your bank asking you early questions
that you may not be able to answer so you should not
alert them.

However, it is my intention to be with you at least
2-3days ahead of the money going into your A/C then we
will sign the binding agreement, after your bank must
have been satisfied with the original documents which
I will bring along with me to your country to show
your bank or it's correspondence bank that the money
is legal. You should know that this opportunity can
hardly come my way again in life, so I have planned
everything very well with an insider in the bank so be
rest assured that everything will work out fine.

On receipt of your Account information and a strong
assurance from you that my trust and confidence in you
is not misplaced,I will apply for release on your
behalf with your account Details,This will enable the
Bank process the payment Officially to your account
and Foreign exchange approval will be issued you by
the National Treasury Department Of Finance in your
favour legalizing the transfer so that your Government
or your Bank will not question about source\origin of
the Fund as the National Treasury Department Of
Finance has already Legalized\Authorize the Transfer
under the back up cover of repatriation of
earning\investing scheme.

After the processing and subsequent Approval by the
Bank, you will be required to travel to the Offshore
Fudiciary Office to endorse the Release order of the
Funds either London, Holland, or you can come down in
South Africa to sign the Final Fund Release order
Form.

After the signing,the fund will be transferred to your
account in your present and you will call your bank to
confirm receipt of the fund in your account.On
confirmation of the successful transfer of the fund
to your account, I will then fly back with you to your
Country for sharing and investment as I stated in my
first letter of proposal.

Best Regards
Mr.Kelly

WTF was that? Needless to say I still haven't read a whole one.

May wrote

Quote:
Hello,

Just wondering what the point of the last email was? It way very long and told me very little. Was I meant to respond? As far as I can tell I have provided all my infomation to you and as for not telling the bank, well you could have told me that earlier. But don't worry I won't tell anymore people and besides only 2 or 3 hundred know so what the worst that could happen. I am wondering though why thay put a suicide watch on comdemd men? Just seem stupid to me. I have a friend staying with me at the momment and its just great (she knows as well) But Maria came from nashville with a suitcase in her hand, she said she like to meet a boy who looks like elvis. She walk along the edge of where the ocean meets the land just like she's walking on a wire in a circus. She parks her car outside of my house and takes her clothes off and well I don't have to tell you how that worked out. Anyway Around here we always stay up late. I do have to say though that this wouldn't have happened if you had been here to keep me from acting stupid. Why because you have a gambeling problem. Twelve new gas pumps, I can finally compete with the Gas and Go.

Anyhow
May Ir0bu

You never did answer

I came back from a weekend away to find five emails from Mr kelly. He sure is eager

contact bank, lawyer, what ever the f**k that other guy is meant to be etc

Quote:
Hello R Kelly

I have contacted tom and am awaiting his confirmation that he has recieved my email. With regards to woody woodpecker i am adverse to the effects that fuzzy wuzzy was a woman if you are in the kindest regards of the expectant. Which in my opinion poses the question of life or the imitation of life. That sugar cane that tasted good, that's cinammon that's hollywood come on come on no one can here you cry. It seems as though I have wood this evening. Have you got wood. I'm edwood woodward. what is with that ticking clock on sixty minutes. I mean what are they suicide bombers? What do you think? Not much I reckon.

May Ir0bu

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic