SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The tale of the 2 Tina's

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
banquo's_bumble_puppy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Will the real Tina please stand-up?

Sir,
Please I do not want problem from my friend Tina Buma.She have been quarreling with me over this matter.I pupossly sent my picture intead of her own she beged me to scam and forward to you.I never know you will forward my mail to her that is causing havock here.
Please forgive me and tell tina to forgive me too to enable us remain as freinds.
Thanks for your understanding.
Favour Tete.

Tina,

What is this all about? It seems that you have sent me this mails by mistake as we are already working together on another venture. Please explain.

thanks

On 12/1/05, tina buma <[email protected]> wrote:
Dear ,
I have a proposal for you, this however is not mandatory nor will I in any manner compel you to honour against your will. Your profile pushed me to send you this mail, I am Miss favour Buma, 23 years old and the only child of my late parents Mr.and Mrs. Kadar Buma. My father was a highly international reputable business magnet-(a cocoa merchant) who operated in the capital of Lome-Togo, during his days. It is sad to say that he passed away mysteriously in Europe during one of his business trips abroad year 12th.Febuary 2002. Though his sudden death was linked or rather suspected to have been masterminded by an uncle of his who travelled with him at that time. But God knows the truth! My mother died when I was only 6 years old,and since then my father took me so special. Before his death on Febuary 12th 2002,he called me who accompanied him to the hospital and told me that he has the sum of twenty two million,seven hundred thousand United State Dollars.(USD$22.700,000) compiled in one metallic trunk box (Consignment) and deposited with a security company in Accra,Republic of Ghana. He further told me that he deposited the consignment in my name,and finally issued a written instruction to the security company whom he said is in possession of all the necessary but legal documents to this consignment and the security company . I am just 23 years old and a university undergraduate in University of Ghana (Legon) and really don't know what to do,this is because I have suffered a lot of set backs as a result of incessant political crisis here in my country Lome Togo.The death of my father actually brought sorrow to my life. I am in a sincere desire of your humble assistance in this regards to help me travel to Ghana and clear the trunk box while I forward you all the necessary documents that back up the deposit of the consignment. Send me your mobil phone and your fax number. Now permit me to ask these few questions:- 1. Can you honestly help me as your child? 2. Can I completely trust you? 3. What percentage of the total amount in question will be good for you? As soon as you confirm your willingness to help me clain this consignment I will forward to you my private telephone number for oral introduction and for more details over this claim. Please,Consider this and get back to me as soon as possible.

Regards and God Bless.
Thanks. Miss favour

" Or are you playing pranks with an old widow like? I don't blame you!"
"U BETTER STOP DRINKING AND FINE UR OWN MUGUS"
"ABEG LEAVE MY BOX ALONE, THE GAME IS OVER"
Kevin Bebeh:
"I WOULD NOT HAVE STRUGGLED ALL MY LIFE TO GET TO WHERE I AM TODAY ONLY TO BE INSULTED CONTINUALLY BY AN UNDERPRIVILEDGED DRUNKARD WHOM I HAVE CONSISTENTLY TRIED TO HELP IN THE NAME OF A LEGAL BRIEF."

"mUGU
DO YOU NOT KNOW ME THAT YOU REPLIED MY EMAIL?
WHERE IS YOU ASS? LAUGHING AT your foolishness!
fulk you!"
pastor rebecca
banquo's_bumble_puppy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do not mind the intruder. Inbox

tina buma to me
More options Dec 1 (16 hours ago)

My dear,

As I ealier informed you that my uncles are after my down fall.I never knew that they have spies arround me.They are really using even my best girl friend that helped me scan my picture and send to you.I am not good in computer.I omly knows how to write and send mails.Coupled with my studies and exams.For all this reasons I told /beg my close friend to scan my picture and forward to you.She is aware of what I am doing with you.Instead of sending my picture,she sent her own.Copied your name and email address and sent you this letter in question.You can see how we Africans behave.Is that good.
Listen carefully,I have decided to change my password which she have.I will not ask her so you should ignore any mail from her.I know she is up to something.Unless yourself dont have concience.
Find a way for us to conclude this claim and let me leave this country and people arround me.I am crying while writing this mail.All this shock have make me remember that I am an ORPHAN. At this age I have nobody to care for me.
If you are willing to handle this transaction with me,do not hesitate to inform me that you have contacted the lawyer I gave you his contact.Or else I will abandin the claim untill I complete my education and travel out of the country to seek for a helper.My second mail is the attached picture of me.Please do not expect me to snap on uaual pictures for the sake of this transaction.(I HAVE MY FAMILY REPUTATION TO KEEP)
Regards,
Tina.

Kevin Bebeh:
"I WOULD NOT HAVE STRUGGLED ALL MY LIFE TO GET TO WHERE I AM TODAY ONLY TO BE INSULTED CONTINUALLY BY AN UNDERPRIVILEDGED DRUNKARD WHOM I HAVE CONSISTENTLY TRIED TO HELP IN THE NAME OF A LEGAL BRIEF."

"mUGU
fulk you!"
pastor rebecca
banquo's_bumble_puppy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

just noticed ...."she beged me to scam and forward to you"

stupid mugu Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Kevin Bebeh:

"mUGU
fulk you!"
pastor rebecca

Last edited by banquo's_bumble_puppy on Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
banquo's_bumble_puppy
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

From: tina buma <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.co.uk

To: Barium Enema <barium.enema@xxxxxxx>
Date: Dec 2, 2005 1:04 PM
Subject: Re: PLEASE TELL TINA TO FORGIVE ME.
Reply | Reply to all | Forward | Print | Add sender to Contacts list | Trash this message | Report phishing | Show original | Message text garbled?

What else do you want to me to explain to you to know who is the real Tina. I am really making truble with my enemy that called herself a friend.
I have sent you my pictures to know whom you are dealing with.Any other informations you need from me regards the business at hand,do not hesitate to ask.I have giving to you the contact of the lawyer for you to contact for this claim.This is another way for you to know whom you are dealing with.
I wait your reply.
Miss Tina.

Kevin Bebeh:

"mUGU
fulk you!"
pastor rebecca
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic