SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

mugu fake lawyer threatens me with legal action

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably because my characters fictional address is in Kent, and thats the court I slapped the restraining order on him from Twisted Evil

Spain x2 United Kingdom Closed lad accounts x20 Goat Goat
By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, I must have missed that bit, just wondered as I live in Kent.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@SP

If you ever see this angry guyman walking around Kent tell him that Johnny Wad wants to talk to him, something to do about being deported. Then run for your life! Laughing

By the time I am through with you,that miserable thing inside you call a baby will come out being a goat and hating you for your wickedness. Barrister Ekene
I have been to this place for four times making fool of myself with invalid numbers.I will rather not go there again: Barrister Ekene
For all this pains you have cost to my heart today you must surely die for it. Fuck off and never reply this mail. Linda Wallfan Johnson
Big Foot
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So the whole lot of that is absolute bull$hit? I am only new to this but if I was getting those emails, I probably would be a bit scared. Wouldn�t be sending any money though, that is for sure!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems I have REALLY upset this mugu, oh dear. Crying or Very sad

3 mails from him today.

Quote:
Madam,

Just want to take you back to your first mail to me where you claim to be a cousine of Burke Sean Armstrong.Now I know you are not.You cannot run away.Just pay me my money or I will send you to jail.I am not joking about that.

Quote:
Madam,

What a lying cheat you are, you lie about everything.You lie about being the next of kin to Burke Sean Armstrong.You also lie about your age.I have been able to establish that you were born precisely on 7 March 1971 but you wrote 19 April 1978 thus becoming 7 years younger than your real age of 34.I will expose you.

Quote:
I told you I will get you arrested.I was able to get all your relations with the bank using a court order.I want to refer to your application to the bank where you fraudulently claimed to be the beneficiary of Burke Sean who is not in any way related to you.You have no option than to pay me my monies or I publish these things and in addition make sure you go tojail after ruining your useless career.

scruffy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mate - give up now - he's got you bang to rights...

I am praying for you right now. i hope he doesn't send you to person.

Very Happy

YOU THINK YU BIGMAN? YOULOW MONEY TO ME, YOU FOOL You have been reported. This lady have reported you to oracle.
- Solomon Philip.

@ HankReardan - mail me, it's the same guy.. and who is the oracle? Rolling Eyes
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's pretty precise on your birthdate... I'd be quaking in fear if I was you! Especially since he is such a sharp TOOL in this drawer that when he goes before the magistrate to have you jailed- the only thing he does with his "court order" is get your birthdate!

Well that's certainly useful.

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 6:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since this prestigious lawyer apparently does not want to help the poor guy who lost money to Soludo and Olusegun, I happen to know of another character who has just offered him his services as a "Special Assignments Contractor" to help him recover his money from this mean lady in Kent, by beating the living sh*** out of her if necessary. All that is needed to close the deal is to agree on the share of the money that the hit man will get.

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It lookls like I am done for! He knows all, sees all! Laughing

@JOAQUIN. I think there is a hint of physical harm in there. Surprised

Quote:
Madam,

Let me tell you.I know you have been receiving my mails and pretending you are not by using your hand to write the auto response.Well I want to tell you I am not bothered about that because I know you are reading my mails.

Now let me tell you one thing,you approached me for a job which I did for you in good faith,now you are making it difficult for me to recieve my pay.

All this rigmaroling was just to allow you time to be reasonable,but you have refused to be.I am a very reasonable man.I do not believe in harming people.I believe in using reasons to resolve conflicts.I have given you all the leeway to be reasonable but you have refused.The world is such a small palce that you do not know where we can meet again so that is why I expected you to be reasonable and pay my monies to me.Why I am saying all this is that the heart of man is wicked and can concieve evil of the first magnitude.I will rather not like to be the one to reck havoc on your life.But you are giving me no choice.I am not begging you for arms,rather I want to collect my fees which I earned honestly by working for you,and we have an agreement about that.

Well in a nutshell I want to tell you that you have 48hours to send alll my fees to me by western union/Moneygram.So that I can leave you alone and you leave me alone.Whereby you refused to send my money to me after 48hours of reading this mail.Well I will cause such embarrasment that you will wish you were never born and I will make sure you go to jail.

Remember from my investigation it has been established that you are not in any way related to the late Burke Sean Armstrong and therefore cannot be his beneficiary and next of kin as you fraudulently claimed.I will make sure every major tabliod in the whole of UK and entire Europe publishes this.I will let the world know what a lying cheat you are.

Also there is enough ground to charge you for money laundering and you know this.Your misrepresentation of your age in your international passport will also interest the the British home department,immigration the media and the populace.

So my dear send my money to me or I will take action against you by sending my findings to the relevant authorities that will prosecute you.

Xenon
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is a excellent bait, let us know what happens next Very Happy
Or will i read about it in the local paper lol Laughing

-----
Safari x3
Closed lad accounts x3
x4
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I was pretending to "block' his email address. But the cunning sod is now mailing from a new addie, with his lawyer name as the signature block, so I fired off this reply to him. I can just see that little wig lifting off his head as the steam blows!

Quote:
Why are you using another persons email account? This is another reason to believe you are a phony. Isnt it time you stopped this useless charade Mr Awa? (his real name, dont ask me how I know this) Twisted Evil I have very powerfull friends all over the world, so do your worst, I promise you it wont amount to anything, like your bank account lol. The English media will laugh when a fake lawyer tries to tell them he wasnt paid. Everyone hates lawyers, even fake ones! In fact, they will love to print that a fake lawyer is complaining because he didnt get paid, it would be a very popular story here. So go right ahead with your threats, I can do with some free publicity. My usual publicity agency costs me a small fortune, every time I use their services they charge more than my real lawyer costs me a year.

Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@jason
You have a pm

Fake church kill Nigeria
Fake charity account United Kingdom
Mortar x11
i never believe that you can matreat me this way--- Veronica Wachira, Senegal

komodada(at)uku.co.uk : INFACT YOU ARE A TOTAL *DELETED* TIMES TEN MAY GOD RENDER U USELESS. EWU YOUAND I WHO BETTER PASS.ASSHOLE.DONT WORRY ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. PLEASE LET ME BE .
Screwing with others siggy lines is NOT a nice thing to do! In character, yes, nice...no!
NightStalker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hide. Never show your face. Never give your name. Call the A Team Very Happy
DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!! Very Happy

fuck your mama up the hole you came from then fuck her in her lady pipe like i would you will dieeeeeeeeeeeee mamafuker - UBEKE TODOME

Baits so far: 1 - Ubeke Todome - 1 In Progress
Co - Baits: 1 In Progress
Today Lad Vampire stats: 7 images, (7 active, 0 faltering, 0 suffering, 0 dead). 8049 loaded (7.7/s), 6 failed. 347.271 MB total (333.928 KB/s)
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This lad is in ENUGU, NIGERIA

Any suggestions of a nice far far away moneygram location that still is in Nigeria will be appreciated. Twisted Evil I think he needs a nice long road trip to calm his nerves Laughing Nothing better than a long drive in the country Twisted Evil

Skinny
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Um . . .he's got a court order. . . o god I guess it wont hurt if he showed it to ya. huh.

Or maybe a certificate that he's a lawyer.

I would have demanded to see it and then laugh at his forgery(ies).

I would also have wanted every piece of "evidence" that he had so that he could send it to my "attorney".

That's me . . but this is still great.

I'd burn him so bad he'd be cryint after reading my e-mail.

Good job with it!

Skinny

"I HAVEN'T BEEN STRESSED UP BY ANY CLIENT THE WAY YOU ARE DOING TO ME."

"Instead you just waste our time for nothing sake."
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 4:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Skinny wrote:

Or maybe a certificate that he's a lawyer.
I would have demanded to see it and then laugh at his forgery(ies).

been there, done all that.....call to bar cert, degree, business registration, invoice, you name it, Ive made him produce it Laughing

here is his laughable call to bar certificate

Evilmike
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 5:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This gets better and better, keep 'em coming Jason. You may wish to know that Nov 5th 1989 was a Sunday.

I dont want the custom to have your two consignments referred to there bondage ware house for breaking or confiscating - [mask:1]Anthony Keith Rutherford[/mask:1]
pls do not call me col sanders again - Col. John Aristide
i am weting for your mail Sir - Ben Zulu
bigal
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

re the pic he sent you could ask him for a proper pic of his daddy and as a ten year old he should noy be dressing up in his dads things and to put his batman cape away Big Al Laughing
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful observation BigAl, he definately shot himself in the foot when I got that pic, because according to his pee he was born in 1958 Laughing

Have a look at the month! FED

Naturally I said to him he is the youngest looking 47 year old I had ever seen, and I slapped him for using his fathers pee Twisted Evil

If you look at the details on the bottom line the actual year of birth is 85, which is probably closer to his true age.

Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 2:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can't you get him struck off for blackmail and threats? His Certificate of Call to the Bar must be fake, it hasn't got the 'Certified Genuine' stamp on it.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
it hasn't got the 'Certified Genuine' stamp on it.

No but it has got the stamp of approval from the comics code Wink

If you like the standard of this mugus documents, have a loook at this one he sent me, its got a dodgy red dot of dispicability and only HALF a RSOT

http://419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57295

Jason_dinAlt
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I caved in to his never ending threats and I have sent him his �850 in fees, but the silly clerk at moneygram confused me and I ended up writing down the wrong city. Oh dear, what a shame.

Still, if he really wants the money then he will have to do a bit of travelling. I just happen to know that he recently bought a new car, a merc no less, (dont ask how I know this) and this will be a good shake down test for it Laughing Wish my pet success as he departs on his road trip. Twisted Evil

Why does the Talking Heads song "We are on a road to nowhere...." keep popping up in my head?

Laughing

friday3
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 11:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's the point in a shiney new car if you can't drive it halfway across the country to collect money that doesn't exist. Very Happy

The above text is the sole intellectual property of friday3. Reproduction without the expressed permission of Friday3 is a breach of copyright punishable be a fine of up to $50 000 (payable by check) and/or 5 years jail.

"Hubbard is a "crackpot" and of "doubtful mental background." - From FBI files concerning L, Ron Hubbard

Mods have a wonderful sense of humor; you just aren't funny

Jolly Roger
Mortar x21

Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jason you are the MAN ...

You could always refer him to a good Reporter friend of Shreks if he wants to sell his story Wink Laughing

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
Joaquin
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 2:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jason - Do you have any idea why this "lad" only replies to you?

Closed lad accounts x 46

dear sir
after waiting at the airport for 3 hours i did not see you, i was there till the last pilot came out, what is the position , are you in belgium or still in usa pls write me back , am confused - Patrick Williams

you must be a mad man why can,t you understand simple language it your
stupid mother that have head like that of sadam hussien that was hang
may your mouth bend to your back idiot i am helping you and you are talking trash.
francis mensah
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic