SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Best excuse I've ever heard

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Norma Sardon
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is my mate Ally Butte and benefactor Lina Obaseki

Dear Linda
Whats the matter with my passport scan? It was fine when I sent it. Try to view it again. What are demmurage charges? I wouldn't pay them if I were you.

Whats the address of the company in London? I'm here and might go round there.
ALLY

Dear Mr. Alistair Butte,
Thanks for your mail, I have been trying all my possible best to get you through your phone number that you sent to me, but the phone rang nobody pick the phone.
Moreover, I have recieved a call from the office of Global International Security & Finance Company and they told me that they have move their headoffice from London to the outside London at Derg in Holland, I was very shocked when I heard this and they explain to me that is because of the LONDON BUMB BLAST this is the reason why they move their office to DERG IN HOLLAND.
Although, they promise that when ever I make the payment the Diplomat will come to deliver the consignment to you in London .
Sir, I will like you to provide this Identification with your Age so that by Monday when I make the payment the Company will be able to contact you for the delivery of this consignment to you in London.
I will like you to understand this, please Mr. Alistair, I will like you to check your E-mail twice everyday.

Dear Linda
Thats the correct number. Maybe the International lines are playing up. Oh well not to worry.
I'm not surprised that GISFC moved to Holland. That London bumb blast was horrific. We actually heard it let rip and it was tremendously loud. The smell afterwards was awful and lingered for ages. The police were surprised that no-one followed through and they were amazed at the size of the skidmarks left at the scene. The undercrackers involved were completely and utterly decimated. I hope I never hear a bumb blast like that again in my lifetime.
Anyway, I'll send the attachment again, basically it opens fine here. What exactly happens when you open it?
Ally

To be continued....
NightStalker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

London Bumb Blast? Must have been one hell of a party for them Very Happy

fuck your mama up the hole you came from then fuck her in her lady pipe like i would you will dieeeeeeeeeeeee mamafuker - UBEKE TODOME

Baits so far: 1 - Ubeke Todome - 1 In Progress
Co - Baits: 1 In Progress
Today Lad Vampire stats: 7 images, (7 active, 0 faltering, 0 suffering, 0 dead). 8049 loaded (7.7/s), 6 failed. 347.271 MB total (333.928 KB/s)
Skweeezy1
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 9:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing loving that reply!!!

I am in receipt of your mail and I appreciate your comment at insulting me - Wang Quin
NightStalker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know's you like it! Very Happy

fuck your mama up the hole you came from then fuck her in her lady pipe like i would you will dieeeeeeeeeeeee mamafuker - UBEKE TODOME

Today Lad Vampire stats: 7 images, (7 active, 0 faltering, 0 suffering, 0 dead). 8049 loaded (7.7/s), 6 failed. 347.271 MB total (333.928 KB/s)
NightStalker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Miss Norma Sardon wrote:
This is my mate Ally Butte and benefactor Lina Obaseki

Dear Linda
Whats the matter with my passport scan? It was fine when I sent it. Try to view it again. What are demmurage charges? I wouldn't pay them if I were you.

Whats the address of the company in London? I'm here and might go round there.
ALLY

Dear Mr. Alistair Butte,
Thanks for your mail, I have been trying all my possible best to get you through your phone number that you sent to me, but the phone rang nobody pick the phone.
Moreover, I have recieved a call from the office of Global International Security & Finance Company and they told me that they have move their headoffice from London to the outside London at Derg in Holland, I was very shocked when I heard this and they explain to me that is because of the LONDON BUMB BLAST this is the reason why they move their office to DERG IN HOLLAND.
Although, they promise that when ever I make the payment the Diplomat will come to deliver the consignment to you in London .
Sir, I will like you to provide this Identification with your Age so that by Monday when I make the payment the Company will be able to contact you for the delivery of this consignment to you in London.
I will like you to understand this, please Mr. Alistair, I will like you to check your E-mail twice everyday.

Dear Linda
Thats the correct number. Maybe the International lines are playing up. Oh well not to worry.
I'm not surprised that GISFC moved to Holland. That London bumb blast was horrific. We actually heard it let rip and it was tremendously loud. The smell afterwards was awful and lingered for ages. The police were surprised that no-one followed through and they were amazed at the size of the skidmarks left at the scene. The undercrackers involved were completely and utterly decimated. I hope I never hear a bumb blast like that again in my lifetime.
Anyway, I'll send the attachment again, basically it opens fine here. What exactly happens when you open it?
Ally

To be continued....

On a more serious note, these lads have no idea how much damage was caused, how the f**k can they even claim to be in the country at the time?

Some sick lads out there.

krazy_dude
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

On a more serious note, these lads have no idea how much damage was caused, how the f**k can they even claim to be in the country at the time?

Some sick lads out there.[/quote]

Sick doesn't even begin to describe it, but to put a positive spin on it, it's another reason to keep going and give these lads hell, if they can use the bombings, tsunami, earthquake, etc to scam people, we have every justifiable right to continue what we are doing and also try and take the message to a wider audience, that has to be the goal, to educate more and more people so they can confidentally hit reply instead of delete.
NightStalker
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We need to educate people to bait safely also though! Very Happy

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic