SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fred's 3000 mile safari - Jacob's Revenge! :o)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

NOT YET - burn him lots more yet!

But this could finish up as front page headlines courtesy of Marvinator's publising skills, just to steal his final thunder from him. Twisted Evil

I'm just a stupid troll.
Zed
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just for giggles, why not get your lad to travel to Lagos to interview the X.X.L. lads? I know their "Manager" would talk the "journalist's" ear off.

Any comments, Callum?

Z

pills
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The ammount of sadness I feel for this lad is about that I would feel twards a dying weed. I would try and move him further from home and in a more dangerous place but you heard it from him:
Quote:

I may not even get it out after all depending on certains issues I am trying to resolve which should not be your concern.

Keep him in a hole, and if I were you I would either A.) Get him arrested....
or B.)move him to Labaya because elections are comming round the corner... But this isn't my bait. Awesome job though.
scott reynolds
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm more than happy to write up the text of an article to make Jacob think he's been scooped. Can anyone weasel the name of the R&B singer from Jacob? Not that I'm opposed to making it up...

-----
"FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ASH HOLE"
pills
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shrek knows I think. That would be funny if you wrote an article on it and made it look like a newspaper printing then emailed it to him saying "was this your big story?".
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh, he wants to play coy with the Western Media does he?

Feel free to shoot him a copy of this, hot and fresh off the newswire, and suggesting that the bully boys may be a lot closer than he thinks! How about the cops chopping his job from him?

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
shrek

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

HAHAHAHAHA!!! TT, that is just too much!!! Laughing

I think one of the reporters should claim it now and send it straightaway to Jacob. But please only ONE reporter at a time. Later on, another reporter can send the same article, and then another. That way, we can slowly deflate his hopes for a "good price" one day at a time, and then he's going to realise that he is completely f*cked.

Hey, freddibnah, I think we can even credit George with leaking this story out. That would really wind the bastard up! Very Happy

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"i am ready to spend my money to make sure i get you dealt with"
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
scott reynolds
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'VE BEEN SCOOPED. Damn...I'll just have to do a re-write of this story to let Jacob know in a few days that the story is now everywhere and there is no longer any money in it.

I can't believe he leaked the story! I was hoping for exclusivity.

-----
scott reynolds
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just sent him the article and told him it is only a matter of time before it spreads across the nation. I suggested that we begin to search for the culprit immediately.

I insinuated that he's a poor excuse for a reporter, allowing a story of this magnitude to slip through his fingers.

-----
pills
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think you should post your conversation with our lad Jo.
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hope you don't mind a little piling on:
Quote:
Hello,

I'm an entertainment reporter for Le Monde. I'm in Lagos right now doing an article on some of the up and coming Nigerian bands and heard through the grapevine that you've got some juicy tidbit about a certain R&B star. I'm sure you're aware that entertainment news is time critical and with her recent album and upcoming movie role, the time to get it out is now. You've probably been approached by some tabloids (that's how I got the information), but I assure you that Le Monde has a massive readership (it's the largest newspaper in France) and would be willing to pay top-dollar for this. Please tell me how I can get in contact with you to discuss payment.

Averne Judd

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
freddibnah
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha! This is class - TT - you have the measure of the man. He'll love that.

Mr Mugu - He's home is SA, he is in Ghana now (IP still there), but also has links with Zimbabwe and Liberia.

I thought this bait was dying! excellent stuff.

Nigeria Netherlands x5 Ivory Coast Safari Jo'Burg - Accra
w3jn
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There was a radio show back in the 40's and 50's called "Johnny Dollar" - it was about the adventures of an insurance claims investigator. The show was more interesting that it sounds.
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just trying to keep passing the ammo to the front boys...

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
shrek

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooooooo. Long emails from Jacob! Very Happy (I think we need more reporters...)

Quote:
see forwarded another message I received today in regard to the story. yesterday I received a call also from a reporter for the Express International in UK asking about the story as well. does George know this people as well?

you must have death wish or something to beleive all the crap George is feeding you with. you really beleive any media would buy a story and not publish it because George would offer them another story. which story would be better than a story of a celebrated and rich musician aiding and abating crime, a story about fraud that would draw international attention?

XXXX story might just be an American story but your story is international and it would draw the attention of the world to how people who are supposed to be a role model to the society are engaging in secrete criminal activities and encouraging fraud and mismanagement of resources among African government officials.

I am begining to think that it was not a mistake on your part that you got involved with Khumalo, you actually knew what you where doing with Khumalo. if it were a mistake, you would not be making another mistake in asking me to sell the story.

recently a governor of a state in Nigeria was arrested in London because some millions of Pounds of the state fund was found in his private house in London.
it is people like you that encourages such crime by providing a channel for this people to clean up the wealth of the continent.

it is people like you that makes 419 scam trive and it is about time something is said about those who encourage this crime by consenting to be part of it. it takes two to tangle you know.
so for you to give your consent to Khumalo to carry out his criminal plans, makes you a criminal and this is some of the areas I shall make sure the story addresses if it is published.

you think this is all about your music launch then you must be more nieve than I thought. besides what made you so sure that I shall sell the story to a reporter or news agency that you or George knows so that you can stop it and what for?

after all the insult, embarassment and stress I have suffered here in Ghana because I wanted to stop the story from going public, you think I would sell the story to a reporter known to George for him to get a commision from my story?

if I am selling the story, it will be to a repaoter or news agency of my choice and you or George would not know about it. it would be to a news media that would publish the story at my own time and not yours.

so don't be penny wise and pound foolish. if you have made up you mind that our contract of confidence is over and that I can go ahead and do whatever I like with the story, then be my guest. but I must warn you, it might not end up the way George told you it would end up. if anybody should stop the story from being published, it has to be me else I damme well will make sure it is publish.

you can go ahead and live your life and make music but always remember the information is at my disposal and I shall publish it at my own time, be it now or in future and you and george would not have to know when or who would publish it until it is out.

after all you have not done anything so far to merit my goodwill. you couldn't even send me a few dollars to offset my expenses in Ghana which I encured because of you. if you love money so much that you don't mind taking a chance with you reputation then you don't deserve my sympathy and I can't be your fan. I'm sorry.

Jacob.

Note: forwarded message attached.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
To: [email protected]
Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 19:57:44 -0800
Subject: News story
Sir,

Forgive me for intruding, but I am a professional freelance
journalist and I was told by some colleagues that you have a
very interesting story in the works. Is that information
accurate? I've covered some of the same topics, so I thought
we might be able to work together.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Richard Weed

Quote:
I don't know what you and your George are up to this time, it looks like I am having my 15 seconds of fame with your story. someone is spreading the news about my story only they do not know it was all about you yet.

today alone I have received 4 emails from different journalist representing various tabloid asking me about the story and pleading for me to give them the publishing right.
news travel fast right? what I don't know is who is spreading the information that I have a story.
is it you or George? what explanation does he have for all this contacts I am getting?

well you better be sure you know what you are doing because once the story gets out, it would be between you and the rest of the world and you might never know which tabloid I gave the story to until it is published

as I have always maintained, it is my story now and I get to decide whether it is published or not and which media to publish it.
I told you last time that before I could consider whatever offer you put on the table, you would have to send me money to sort out the problem you and George got me into in Ghana.
you have to take some responsibility for your actions. you cannot just shift it to another person.
I could have handled the publication of the story from South Africa but you and George got me out to Ghana and it cannot be for nothing ok. you have to pay for the time and stress I am going through in Ghana before any other thing.

Jacob

15 seconds of fame? I thought everyone was entitled to 15 mins! Very Happy

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

freddibnah, I have my reasons for "being" in Lagos. Trying to see if I can get another trip out of him, either to here or Senegal (hence why I said I was from Le Monde.) Twisted Evil

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
shrek

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now Jacob is disappointed with Bobby. I guess he doesn't know what disappointment is yet! Very Happy

Quote:
I am also disappointed in you for allowing yourself to be manipulated by George in the most horrible way.

You should know that there many good editors out there who stand for the ethics of the profession which is to reveal the truth and let the people know what is going on irrespective of who is involved.

They would never drop a story even if it involved the owners of the media not to mention advertisers. Besides, BMG does not pay or advertise in every single media in the world.

There are still many others that are not in BMG budget.
Anyway, it is your decision and do not say I did not warn you. I guess I was wrong thinking you are such a person who cares about her reputation and image.

Good luck.

Jacob

x2 Safari
nabster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is far to much fun, he sound a little pissed to me. Oh well. i hope he rots wherever he is i wont feel sorry for him scumbag

Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Somehow, this safari thing reminds me of this funny flah movie:

http://www.weebls-stuff.com/toons/kenya/
Dr Venture
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope you don't mind, I got in on the bidding, too. Twisted Evil

Quote:
FROM THE EDITOR of CELEB SALACIOUS:

I have heard from my contacts that you're sitting on a juicy story
concerning a well-known R&B singer. We're an up and coming celebrity
gossip paper, and could really use the exposure that would result from
breaking this story. Money is no object. Name your price. Whatever it
is, it's worth it. The advertising revenue would more than make up for
it. We'll even discuss royalties for reprints.

Please contact me as soon as possible, before this story gets out.

He seems interested:

Quote:
you said money is no object, so how high can you go if I give you the real thing, raw proof of the involvement of a well-know R&B singer in the US involved in a secret plot to steal millions from an African government. thereby aiding and abating fraud and corruption in the continent.

meanwhile how did you hear about this information.

Jacob

Silly mugu. Doesn't he know a journalist never reveals his sources? I'm offering the mid six-figures. Why don't we get him to oh, say... a million or so, then let him get scooped?

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

I will bring the heat down on you so hard you wont even know what hit you. Just relax and wait for the authorities to get to you. --Jackson Momoh, after learning I blew his money transfer on ale and whores

I HOPE PEOPLE WILL NOT HEAR OUR VOICE WHEN THE TOTAL AMOUNT WILL BE TRANSFERED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT BECAUSE YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS ME SOUNDS STRAINGE OF WHICH I DONT LIKE(Huh?).-- Samuel Onyema
Synth_FG
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you get him to more than $250,000 get him to drag his ass to you beureau desk in Mogodishu

United Kingdom
bubs
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 9:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I must say Jacob's English skills are quite good. He must be a rather well educated lad to be using slogans and perfectly understandable English apart form the odd spelling mistake..
You've certainly bagged a good one here. Well educated, greedy, and boy will he be annoyed with himself when (if) he twigs.
freddibnah
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is getting better! sorry if this is getting dull for people, but this is making me laugh.

My new reporter character told Jacob that he could get info on George that would make his hair turn white (jacob's bald BTW) he's bitten good and hard

Quote:
Robbie
I want you to be upfront with me if I have to work with you.
As of today I have received a couple of interest in my story from other reporters and media I don�t know how the word got out but a whole lot of reporters are already hounding me for the story but you seem like the type of person that could give the story the desired coverage.

Now I want you tell me exactly what George told you about the story and me.
You said he is ruthless businessman right?
How do you mean?
Be straight with me here and give me some information about�George then I shall take you serious ok.

any suggestions from the imaginative members of this forum? What dirt can I dish on my previous character?

Nigeria Netherlands x5 Ivory Coast Safari Jo'Burg - Accra
golmauk
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

freddibnah wrote:
any suggestions from the imaginative members of this forum? What dirt can I dish on my previous character?

I have enjoyed reading this bait. Very very funny... This is perhaps a stupid suggestion, but:

I don't remember if George is British or not. If he is then...

He's (very) willing to use violence to get what he wants, a typically ruthless and sadistic British gangster.

Just as at home closing a business deal, or promoting a new star, as he is giving someone "concrete boots" and watching them sink & swim in the Thames.

Of course, Vinnie Jones is his right-hand man, who will go out and get the piece of scum George needs to deal with. But George enjoys the torture a lot.

You could perhaps have evidence of his and Vinnie's involvement in the disappearance of Richey James Edwards (of Manic Street Preachers fame).

Or base it loosely around this and send a bogus newspaper article with fake names but a similar story to Richey's. Perhaps George had a personality clash with Richey so he decided to get rid of him, which also benefited him because the band got more press coverage and followers.
Big Ted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2005 12:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

George could be involved in bringing young starlets from Africa on the promise to make them major music stars only to keep them holed up and pimped out? And then extort money from their families to send them back home?
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic