SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 2

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Can anyone tell me what:

NNE GI GBA AKA NWA NGA INO
KORIDAFUA
DANDURU WAKA SHEGE

means??

The sender also expressed sorrow for my mother, as I am useless. I wrote back and said not as useless as his father's genitals, but what could I expect from the son of a bastard goat. Smile

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
DodgeGTS
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent : Monday, November 14, 2005 8:07 PM
To : "Bill Oreilly"
Subject : you go hell

nne gi na nna gi gi na eme gi maka gini ka igi na akbo m iyi
aragbabukwa gi fuk you, you fill like is only you can go into
internet in fart go to halllllllllllllllll and
diaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaand diaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

kc
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Subject: RE: UR MAMA TOTO + UR PAPA ARSE FULL OF YORUBA SPERM

why u thay swear 4 me u day cress. ohu nnegi

Quote:
Subject: Re: U BE ASHOLE I BE OGA U GET MONIES

IF YOU NO SAY YOU GET MONEY SEND IT HERE WITH

PETER IGWE, dakar senegal

This is what I sent him:
Quote:

Subject: U BE ASHOLE I BE OGA U GET MONIES

WETIN BE UNAS #???? I GO SHOW U POWER OF MY PEOPLE GIVE ME # GIVE ME UR NAME I DEY SEND U $400 BY WESTERN UNION SO U CHOP AGAIN.BE MUCH MUCH MONIES FOR UR POOR ASHAWO FAMYLY

BARR KOJO
--
Barr. Kojo
[email protected]
+447031968197
steve_brimley
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please don't insult this fellow:

[email protected]

He has put a death wish on me for telling him I am interested in his proposal.

IAM A MAN WITH ALIEN EXTRAORDINARY ABILTIY

Get back to me in details and not your OK this time around.

At LadCo, we offer mugus of every kind and in a variety of convenient sizes. Find your mugus
here
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple nice ones in this package:

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

NA GOD GO PURNISH YOU? HOW YOU GO WRITE NIGERIAN LIKE YOU THIS CAN MESSAGE?NO BE MONEY I DEY LOOK FOR? I BE YOU FORGET WATIN WITTE PEOPLE FRIST DO TO OUR COUNTRY BEFORE.

[email protected] wrote, yet again:

Quote:
RHE WAY U SOUND MAKE ME NOT TO SEND U A VIRUSE THAT WULD HAVE SHUT DOWN UR ID EWU

The very chatty [email protected] wrote:

Quote:

I HAVE NOTHING WITH A STUPID YORUBA BASTARD OF YOUR
SORT

JUS A LIKE YOUR UGLY AND MONSTER BROTHER OBJ, ALL OF
YOU WILL STAND AND SEE HOW THE IGBO WILL STAKE OVER
NIGERIA AS THEY DID IN THE FIRST REPUBLIC.

YOU CAN NEVER DISPUTE THAT IGBO ARE BLESSED AND THAT
IGBO ARE THE AMERICANS OF AFRICA.

I ASSURE YOU ALL YOUR GENERATION WILL BE BASTARDS IN
NIGERIA. AND YOU WILL AGREE WITH THAT WITHOUT THE
IGBOS NOBODY COULD KNEW THAT THERE IS A COUNTRY CALLED
NIGERIA. IGBO IS NIGERIA.

THOUGH YOU AND YOUR MONSTER OBJ HAD BETRAYED IGBO IN
THE WAR, WE WILL RISE AGAIN AND MAKE ALL YOU YORUBAS
MISERABLE.

FUCK OFF BASTARD YOU MONSTERS. OGJ WILL DIE LIKE MKO.
JUS VERY SOON. LET WAIT AND SEE

IGBO ARE THE JEWS OF AFRICA AND GOD IS WITH US THAT IS
WHY PROSPER IN EVERYTHING DO. CAN'T YOU SEE, SUCKER.

DEATH AWAIT YOUR GENERATION AND FAMILIES FOR CURSING
AN AFRICAN JEW. NOBODY SHOULD CURSE THE PEOPLE OF GOD
AND YOU DID. THEREFORE, YOU ARE ABOUT TO DIE AND
FOLLOWS YOUR FAMILY AND GENERATION AND THE IGBO OR
AFRICAN JEWS WILL TAKE OVER NIGERIA

SUCK OFF.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Ode Aiye raye,Afoju ti kin riran

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You are a slave to igbos thats is why you will still remain poor for the rest of yourlife begger like you you are already in hell fire for not being rich,What are the future you have if you are a poor man as well your family go to hell and ge burnt for i have had enough of your types ever before now,

GO AHEAD AND CONTINUE TO SCREW YOUR MOM AND YOUR SISTER BASTERD *DELETED*,DO THE DUTY OF YOUR FATHER FOR I KNOW HE IS INPOTENT PREGENANT YOUR MOM FOR MORE SLAVE LIKE YOU,

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:

OLD BOY U ARE TOO SMALL TO CHALENGE UR PAPA ,U BASTARD EVEN YOUR PAPA NA POOR WRETCHED ALAYE WEY GIVE YOUR MAMA BELLE FOR OJUELEGBA MAKE I TELL YOU THE DAY YOU WILL REGRET YOUR LIFE IS ANY DAY I WILL TRAP YOU ...FOOL U WILL END UP WITH OWA MBE OFE MMANU FOOL LIKE U LAZY IDIOT WHERE IS YOUR FUTURE ...ALAYE JOB OR DRIVER MADAM ....LET EARTHQUARKE AND HURRICANE WIPE OUT YOUR GENERATION BASTARD

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:

There is no need talking to you. You don't even have a father. Go and ask you mother who is your father. Incase you do not know that you are bearing somebodys name who is not your father. If you have a future as you said you should have known how to talk to people. You lack home training.

idolt.

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

GO AND DIE YOU ARE NOT USEFULL TO THIS WORLD (CHUKWU PU KI OCU) GO TO HELL ????????????? MUGU

[email protected] wrote:
Quote:

OBOY,

THIS MAIL WEY YOU AND UR FAMILY WRITE, I DEY DIRECT AM BACK TO UR FAMILY. UR FATHER AND UR MOTHER WILL DIE IN CAR ACCIDENT, EVEN YOU WILL DIE ON THIRD MAILLAND BRIDGE WHERE NOBODY WILL SEE UR CORPSE BECAUSE I HAVE NEVER COME ACROSS SUCH A USELESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU AND UR ENTIRE FAMILY.

IT WILL NEVER BE GOOD FOR YOU AND UR FAMILY AND YOU WILL NEVER NEVER SEE BETTER THINGS IN UR HOLE LIFE AND ALSO SOMETHING GOOD WILL NEVER COME AROUND UR FAMILY. I HAVE SPOKEN AND SO SHALL IT BE IN JESUS NAME (AMEN)

YOU SEE PEOPLE LIKE WHO CLAIM TO BE WISE FOR NOTTING ARE THOSE WHO ALWAYS COMMITT WHAT I CAN'T EVEN DO AND I HAVE NEVER COME ACROSS UR MAIL SO I DON'T KNOW WHAT PROMPT YOU TO WRITE SUCH A RUBISH MAIL TO UR FAMILY. ANYWAY WHATSOEVER THAT GIVES YOU JOY GOD ALMIGHTY WILL TAKES IT AWAY FROM YOU (AMEN)

FUCK YOU, FUCK UR MOTHER AND UR FATHER AND ANYTHING THAT GIVES YOU JOY.

OR LESS YOU WRITE BACK AND APOLOGIZE THEN I WILL RIVES THIS CURSE.

BYE IDIOT.

And to end with a timeless classic

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Mohammed Abacha" sent me his sorry assed script so I of course sent him an insult...

Quote:
Sani Abacha died in his villa with 3 indian prostitutes. He got so mad that the girls were laughing over his small boi penis that he had a
brain aneurism. Sani Abacha was a liar, a thief and a murderer.

But you would not even make a pimple on the ass of Sani Abacha

AKWUNA IHE ANA AKPO IHEA IMERE BU AMAGHI IHE OLU TUO GI IDA INOGIDE ISI MBA YA BU AMAGHI IHE. INWERE OKE OHERE IDE EDEMEDE DI ETU A. SO GA NA ULO UKOCHUKWU UNU KUZIBE OMIMI ASUSU IGBO. O BU YA BU AKA OLU GI. AGAGHI M AKPO ONYE AMAGHI IHE IYI MAKA OBAGHI URU.

YOU ARE IGBO GAY HOMOSEXUAL GOAT FUCKER. YOUR MOTHER IS A 4 NAIRA WHORE AND YOUR FATHER IS A DISEASED MONKEY
Have a nice day,
Vang.

Quote:
DEAR VANG,
WHY WASTE UR TIME IN ALL THESE KNOWING FULLY WELL THAT YOU ARE ALSO IN THE FIELD. PLS. BEHAVE WELL 4 IT IS BETTER TO COLLECT FROM OYIBO THAN TO STEAL OKAY?

BYE SMALL BOY.

Something tells me that Abacha will soon be receiving added attention... Also in the field, my arse!

Fake church kill Nigeria
Fake charity account United Kingdom
Mortar x11
i never believe that you can matreat me this way--- Veronica Wachira, Senegal

komodada(at)uku.co.uk : INFACT YOU ARE A TOTAL *DELETED* TIMES TEN MAY GOD RENDER U USELESS. EWU YOUAND I WHO BETTER PASS.ASSHOLE.DONT WORRY ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. PLEASE LET ME BE .
Screwing with others siggy lines is NOT a nice thing to do! In character, yes, nice...no!
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
From: john buteang <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.co.uk

To: "Rev. Jim Juju Man Jones" <[email protected]>
Date: Nov 15, 2005 12:58 PM
Subject: AKPA AMU NNA GI THERE

OBU NNE GI BU UMU IFE NILE INA EKWU AND EKPEREM KWAZI

Quote:
From: Alice Lacson <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.fr

To: [email protected]
Date: Nov 15, 2005 3:10 AM
Subject: BACK TO SENDER

Quote:
From: pule jones <[email protected]> Mailed-By: hotmail.com

Date: Nov 13, 2005 11:59 PM
Subject: BACK TO SENDER , BACK TO THE FOOL, BACK TO OKOKO BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Quote:
From: osca gomez <[email protected]> Mailed-By: mixmail.com

Reply-To: [email protected]
To: "[email protected]>
Date: Nov 15, 2005 6:19 AM
Subject: Fw: what do i do next?

same to you

Quote:
From: [email protected] <[email protected]> Mailed-By: o2.pl
To: REVERAND JUJU MAN <[email protected]>
Date: Nov 15, 2005 12:26 PM
Subject: look for work to do my man time wait for no man

"GOD BLESS U FOR USING MAD WORDS AGAINST ME" - ROCHAS EGO
"DIE, DIE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AMEN AMEN AMEN. COMFIRMED." - MR. RAZIM HARUNA
"ook you boisterous and foolish yoruba man,stop contacting me" - Dr Richard
"Keep it up and God will surely strike you one day if you continue to send people this ugly something." - Mr. FBI
"YOU ARE A STARK ILLITERATE, EDUCATED BY A HE-GOAT WITH GOAT SHIT. " - Gregory Chin
"YOU CANT EVEN SPEACH NIC ENGLISH" - Peter Leo
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I so love getting a good slap in... just had Prince Josey (who HAD to become Prince Josie and the Pussycats!) write me and tell me that he coulnd't call me at the time I specified because...

Quote:
Dear Antonio,

I am presentlyn at the office now and we are not authorised to make calls
of this sort while onduty except on non official hours I think that is the best time i can call you so that no one here will suspect any link between us, I hope you understand why?

Since you can't call then i will make out time within the early hours of
tomorrow or after working hours so we can touch base. I need you picture
or Identity card for me to know you and your contact addresses and fax so that I can send you the documents for the claims of this fund when needed. your nationality and occupation i will also like to know your capability to champion this deal with me.

Thansk for your cooperation.

I expect.

Yours truly,

Prince.

To which I replied:

Quote:
You're a fucking Prince and you have office hours and policies that dictate
when you can make certain types of telephone calls????

You're a pussy whipped little bitch is what you are.

Tell your boss to fuck off- you're a fucking Prince. You can command the
Royal Guards to chop his head off or some such thing- he can kiss your ass if he thinks he is going to restrict your telephone usage.

You sound like a precious little secretary, not a Prince. Reach down in your trousers and see if you have a pair of balls. If successful, then use them to show the world that you are a mighty Prince, and not some boot-licking little ass-tart waiting to be fucked by every rogue who comes along.

You fucking candy-ass.

Call me when you can act like a man, and not a little boy.

AF

And now he wants me to go to HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL?? No sense of the sublime I guess...

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Date: Nov 15, 2005 6:53 PM
Subject: +234 8060186732 CALL IF YOU NO DEY FEAR

NA THUNDER GO FINISH YOU AND ALL YOUR VILLAGERS THIS NIGHT YOU YOU THAT THE VOICE OF AN ELDERLY MAN IS THE VOICE OF GOD SO ALL YOUR PRAYERS GO JUST STAY WITH YOU AS YOU TAKE PRAY AM FOR YOU NA BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME.AMEEEEEEENNA THUNDER GO FINISH YOU AND ALL YOUR VILLAGERS THIS NIGHT YOU YOU THAT THE VOICE OF AN ELDERLY MAN IS THE VOICE OF GOD SO ALL YOUR PRAYERS GO JUST STAY WITH YOU AS YOU TAKE PRAY AM FOR YOU NA BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME.AMEEEEEEEN

Dont call him :]

"DIE, DIE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AMEN AMEN AMEN. COMFIRMED." - MR. RAZIM HARUNA
"Keep it up and God will surely strike you one day if you continue to send people this ugly something." - Mr. FBI
"YOU ARE A STARK ILLITERATE, EDUCATED BY A HE-GOAT WITH GOAT SHIT. " - Gregory Chin
Deacon Blues
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What?!
[email protected] wrote:

I Think you have to fuck your mother before you will live me alone

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE HEARD AND SPOKEN TO OR PEOPLE FROM BAHRAIN DO NOT TALK ON THE PHONE OR ARE YOU A TERRORIST WHICH I AM BEGINNING TO THINK YOU ARE."" -George Mbeki

" I ALSO WAY DEAL WITH GMAIL PEOPLES BADY CAUSE THEIR ARE ALL PUSSY SUCKERS KISS MY ASS MONKEY." -Yousf Ahmed

"TO STARTY WITH YOUR NAME IS WARREN KRUEGER WHICH I KNOW IS NOT YOUR NAME" -Therese Bo
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gets better and better :]

Quote:

Date: Nov 15, 2005 8:34 PM
Subject: ASI KA NA ASI

I BU EZIGBOTE ONYE ARA IS YOUR GREAT GRAND FATHER THAT WAS A TRADER BEFORE HE GAVE BIRTH TO YOUR MORUN GRANDFATHER AND YOUR MORUN GRAND FATHER NOW GAVE BIRTH TO YOU INBESILE FATHER THAT IS WHY YOU ARE USELESS AND STUPID YOU WILL REMAIN FOOLISH STILL THE END OF YOUR MYSTRY LIFE IN HELL BECAUSE YOU WILL SOON DIE BEFORE THAT 15 AND WILL BE BURIED BEFORE 24 NIGHT DEC THAT IS MY PRAYER AND SO SHALL IT BE IN JESUS NAME ,TELL YOUR OTUMMIRIMMIRI OF A MOTHER TO GET PREPARED OF A 72 HOUR LONG SEX WITH HER DEAREST AND LOVLY FATHER BECAUSE SHE DONT EVEN HAVE COSTUMERS LIKE MY MUM BECAUSE,MY MUM HAVE THEM BECAUSE SHE IS BEAUTIFUL BUT OPNYE GA EKWE KWANU NNE ONU NOBODY SORRY OOH,IS NOT HER FAULT BUT BETTER STILL WHAT DO DO EXPECT WHEN A GOLILA MARRIERS A CHIMPAZIM A MONKEY WILL BE THERE UPSPRING.SO NWANNE TAKE AM EASY BEFORE YOU WOUND OH.

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Found a great one to annoy.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:

May God Bless u
4 ur mail and try and grow up

Boring! So, I tweaked him again.

Quote:
May God Forgive you your sin

Argh! Let's try once more.

Quote:

MAY GOD BACK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SO THAT YOU AND YOUR FAMILY WILL SUFFER TILL THE END OF THE WORLD,YOU WILL NEVER SEE GOOD IN YOUR LIFE,NOBODY IN YOUR FAMILY WILL CARRY THERE BABY,I CAUSE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY TO BE BABYLESS AND ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL DIE AT THE AGE OF 30 YEARS.MAY GOD DISTROY YOUR HOLE FAMILY.SON OF DEVIL LIKE YOU ,YOU WILL DIE IN NIGERIA WITH SUFFER.YOU WILL NEVER GET TO MY LEVEL IN YOUR LIFE OR ANY BODY IN YOUR HOLE FAMILY,YOU WILL BE BUSY WORKING FOR NOTHING.GO TO HELL AND DIE THERE BASTERD LIKE YOU.

One more time!

Quote:
sorry, your envelope sender is in my badmailfrom list

CRAP!

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
alex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ Do not worry, I will annoy him for you. I change my insulting character every few days anyway Smile

Quote:
From "JONATHAN MARSHAL" <[email protected]>
You are dead, you mother fucking asshole with pimples in your mind, you are dead.

Quote:
From "mark sister" <[email protected]>
Who so ever that will dig a pit for me will fail into it. So back to the sender and what ever you wish me most surely return back to you in Jesus Amen.

Quote:
From "drjohn peter" <[email protected]>
WHAT YOU SEND IS HOW YOUR LIFE WILL BE.REAP WHAT YOU SOW.
ANIMAL

Quote:
From "Sebastien Brodericks" <[email protected]>
Whomever youa re.It is your mother that will die and not me.You are so stupid and foolish,can't you get it through your thick skull I don't want to respond to your stupid mails to me.Why cant you respect yourself and stop making my box full with your rubbish mails.Idiot like you,you don't know with whom you are dealing with.My father na im be odeshi you they hear about,so you can fuck off fool like you answering a girls name.

Quote:
From "simon wong" <[email protected]>
My Boy,
I understand ur frustartion after working so hard browsing from sun up till sun down nothing, no reply. Aba boy go Alaba go start trade or normal enter spare parts market that na una preoccupation.
This business is not for the lily minded but for real men with real penis dangling between their legs.
Cheers.

alex

...you stinking iletrate who does not know how to spell words correctly ([email protected])
Jackdaripper
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So i finaly got one of my lads to respond Smile

Quote:
FUSTRATION IS WRITEN ALL OVER YOUR FACE IDIOT....YOU THINK I AM YORUBA I AM SON OF THE SOIL FROM AWKA ETITI ANAMBRA STATE GODS OWN TOWN IGBO COMMUNITY PRESIDENTS IN MADRID SPAIN I HAVE UNDER MY SHELTER MORE THAN TEN ABLE MEN UNDER MY CARE FROM UMUAHIA SO YOU CAN CALL DR KINGSLEY EBENYI NIGERIAN AMBASSADOR TO SPAIN AND HE WILL TELL YOU THE CALIBRE OF PERSON I AM. NOW I KNOW YOU CAME FROM A TIMID LOCAL GOVERNMENT LIKE ISUKWUATO MAY BE EZIAMA OR ISUOCHI THOSE BUSH TOWNS. LISTEN I WANT TO LET YOU KNOW ONE THING I AM CAPABLE TO DEVELOP YOUR ENTIRE COMMUNITY WITHOUT SUPPORT FROM ANYBODY....USELESS IDIOT WITHOUT FUTURE YOUR FOREFATHERS AND FATHERS DIED ON TOP OF PALM TREE AS WINE TAPPER AND SO SHALL YOUR CASE BE UNLESS YOU RESPECT THE ELDERS OTHERWISE YOU CANT LIVE LONG....ANU OFIA ...EZI OHIA ...ONYE UBIAM...EKWENSU KPOO NNA GI OKU....MOTO GBUE NNE GI...AMA NNA GI CHIE

Hum.. sounds like he wants to Develop my land all by himself..

He has 10 guys !! oh uh.. Im scared now.

Closed lad accounts

"The greatest tragedy in mankind's entire history may be the hijacking of morality by religion."
— Arthur C. Clarke
Larry Flynt
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 5:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More fan mail!

This one thinks I am still taking her/his/its lotto scam seriously. Mugus are sooooo cute when they do that!

Quote:
Subject: RE: Fwd: I am interested in your proposal!!!!!!
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 02:16:04 +0000

you being a winner does it really warrant any insult.if u are not
intrested
i will send the disclaimers form to you ,so we can cut the deal.not ur
fault
i beleive u want to remain perpetually poor like a church rat.have a
nice
day

Quote:
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 08:13:55 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: PLEASE STOP THIS FORKINGTHING YOU DOO YOU RISV PONISHMENT FROM GOD
To: "Molly Ringwald"

Quote:
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 19:35:27 +0100 (CET)
Subject: thanks for all your advice i am sorry

your generation must be poor and poorer

Quote:
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 12:04:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: MAGA

Quote:
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 14:44:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: RE:YOU BE BIG FOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Quote:
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 22:30:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Fwd: I am interested in your proposal!!!!!!

UR HEAD NO CORRECT.MAKE U TRY SEE PSYCHATRIST OCTOR MAKE DEM DIAGNOSE U TO KNOW IF UR ARE MAD.ANYWAY I NO BELIEVE SAY STRONG MAN GO DO WETIN U DO AS U KNOW KNOW THE ETHICS OH NBM.MAKE U TAKE TIME WELL WELL MAKE DEM NO GIVE UR 40MINS PLAYING WITH 4 GERMAN DOZENS AS U DEY CRAZEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

CIAO.

Quote:
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 07:40:35 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: Re: I am interested in your proposal!!!!!!

THE SAME TO YOU AND ALL YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.

Quote:
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 08:23:42 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: fucvk your mother

fuck your mama

ok

Quote:
Subject: RE: I am interested in your proposal!!!!!!
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 09:37:50 +0000

you mumu ok put ur finger in ur ass and smail it

Quote:
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 01:53:02 -0800 (PST)
Subject: THE BIGGEST FOOL ON EARTH

Quote:
To:
Subject: are you out of your mine
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 19:03:29 +0000

Quote:
Date: Sat, 05 Nov 2005 21:56:37 +0200
To: "MollyRingwald"
Subject: RE: I am interested in your proposal!!!!!!

if u br Korofo pikin make u meet me 4 here make we chat,pacesetters147
na
my yahoo messenger be dat.

crossifixio

^^^^?WTF???! Well, if you see pacesetters147 on Yahoo Chat, be sure to give him a big "yoa mama toto for meeeeeeee" from Larry Fuckin Flynt!

Quote:

Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 12:39:15 -0800 (PST)
Subject: THANKS
To: "Molly Ringwald" <>

YOUR FATHER,TELL THE WHOLE SAY YOU BE AXE MAN,BIG FOOL LIKE YOU.

SHOW SHOW GO KILL YOU AND YOUR FAMILY SOME NA JAIL YOU GO FINE YOURSELF AND DIE INSIDE BIGGEST FOOL .

I GO REPORT YOU TO FUCKING NBA SO THAT YOU GO ENTER BUSH THE SECOND TIME BECAUSE YOU NO GET THE FIRST ONE WELL.

YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER GO TAKE DEY HAND KILL YOU THAT NA MY PRAYER FOR YOU.

FOOL NEXT IF YOU SEE EMAIL LIKE THIS YOU GO JUMP PASS IF NOT THIS XMASS YOU GO DIE THAT NA FOR SURE IF YOU NEVER DIESELF BECAUSE SHOW NA GO KILL YOU STUPID FOOL AS CLAIM TO BE AXE MAN I KNOW YOU AND I GO COME FOR YOU. I GET YOUR NUMBER AND BE READY TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF ANYTIME I GO CALL YOU IF ONLY YOU GO DEY ALIVE STILL THEN.

Quote:
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 07:56:01 +0000 (GMT)
Subject: fuck your father

fuck your mother ok

Quote:
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 04:09:07 -0800 (PST)
Subject: MOTHER FUCKE!!!

OLD BOY NA BICOS YOU NO KNOW AYTHING AND YOU NO GET WETIN YOU DEY DO NA HIM MAKE YOU JUST TANDA THERE THEY WAG MOUTH, ONE THING WEY I KNOW BE SAY MONEY YOU NO GET SCHOOL YOU NO GO , PERSON YOU NO SABI . AS YOU BI CHRISTAIN SEE THE KIND PICTURE WEY YOU DEY ASSOCIATE YOURSELF WITH THAT ONE DON SHOW DE KIND PERSON WEY YOU BI, AS I SEE YOU SO NA MAN NA HIM YOU DEY FUCK AS I KNOW GO TALK TO YOU MAMA OR YOUR PAPA , I GET SENSE PAS YOU AND YOU WILL NAFER IN YOUR LYFE MATCH WITH ME I BE YOUR PAPA FOR EVERYTHING. AS U DEY TALK FORK !FORK ! ABI DEY DEM SWEAR FOR WIT FORK SAY NA DEY YOU GO DIE, EVEN E BETER FOR YOU MAKE YOU DIE THERE SEF AS YOU NO GO ACHIEVE ANY THING FOR LIFE, IF YOUR PERENTS NO GIVE YOU, YOU KNOW GO CHOP.

SPEND THE REST OF YOUR LIFE FUCKING YOUR MOTHER AS THAT IS ALL YOU CAN DO AND ACHIEVE YOU NONENTITY! ASSHOLE.

Quote:
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 04:41:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Please get back to me on this proposal

Thanks for all the prayer you wrote to your father...
i can see that you be real bastard.... is ur name
ringwald i can see ur useless life...
You HIV victim... how are your family doing in HELL

bastard.
call me on +44 704 010 0081
idiot asshole

I believe that is a UK number. Would be a real shame to call him. Twisted Evil

Quote:
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 10:20:56 -0500
Subject: YOU ALL WILL DIE IN POVERTY.

I PITY THE PARENTS WEY BORN YOU,BECAUSE THEM NO BORN. THEM WASTE THE
SPERM WEY DEM TAKE BOEN YOU.SUPPOSE YOU FATHER KNOW,HE FOR GO GIVE MAD
WOMAN.MAKE HIM JUST KNOW SAY NA MAD PIKIN HIM BORN. BECAUSE U USELESS FOR
LIFE.

WELL SHA. NO PROBLEM GO ON WITH YOUR STUPIDITY.

BYE FOR NOW CHAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

Quote:
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 23:58:30 +0800 (CST)
Subject: 回复: Please get back to me on this proposal

Hey Songo!!!!!!!!!! or what ever you called yourself, it is certain and obvious that you are a poor person and from a poor family!!!! you will live the rest of your life a poor man, as it's only poor people that gets offended and act frustrated the way you just did. I don't need to be told that you are an Igbo Man.........Ritualist..........The day you will send a message like the one you are crying for now, to anybody!!! you will die on the system...........

Next time before responding in this manner to people, go back to secondary school and learn your spellings well.......OLODO.

THE AXE OF GOD
234 8056429158

Live smart wise and matured, or die a poor man big foollllllllll.

Na you mama give you de name Molly Ringwald????????? If that was not the real name given to you by your parents, you will not live to see the next hour.........no fian wu vbagbon.

Curiously enough, I'm still alive! (although I've been sneezing a lot lately... better get my affairs in order just in case)

Quote:
Date: Tue, 08 Nov 2005 17:16:12 +0100

I do not understand

Help our learning disabled mumu to understand with a little remedial baiting, won't you? Twisted Evil

Quote:
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 17:46:57 +0100 (CET)

your family will never no peace, poverty will be the portion of your
family up to the tenth generation
you are coused and all your labour in live will be in vain.
your wife will die during delivery in the labour room
your first son will die at the age of 25.
your mother will die on top of a leprousy man.
i wish you untimely death
and so it shall be to all your generation to come

Quote:
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 21:41:36 +0100 (CET)
Subject: I NEVER UNDERSTAND EXPLEAN TO ME VERYWELL.
To:

I hate it when lads are subtle.

Quote:
Subject: Please could i have ur numbers?
Date: Wed, 09 Nov 2005 11:08:00 +0000

Molly Niga Man.

Fuck u
Fuck u
Fuck u
Fuck u\
Fuck u
Fuck u
Fuck u
Fuck u
Fuck u
Fuck u
Fuck u
Fuck u
Fuck u
Fuck u
Fuck u
Fuck u
Fuck uFuck u
Fuck u
Fuck uFuck uFuck uFuck uFuck uFuck uFuck uFuck uFuck uFuck uFuck uFuck
uFuck
uFuck uFuck uFuck uFuck uFuck uFuck uFuck uFuck uFuck uFuck uFuck uFuck
uFuck uFuck uFuck uFuck uFuck uFuck uFuck uFuck u

Quote:
Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2005 03:17:36 -0800 (PST)
Subject: four you ass

Quote:
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 07:18:13 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: I CAN FIT MY WHOLE FIST UP YOUR MAMA TOTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OBOY I BEG U MAKE U FACE UR FAMILY OWE IF U CONTINUE TO COME ACROS MY WAY OR BY SEND UR MUMMY TOTO MAIL I SWARE I GO HAVE UR TIME TO SEND UR PARENT ASUALT MAILS BY THE WAY I NO WAITING DEY WRONG WITH UR MUTHER FUCKING TOTO WHY U DO HAVE SENCE OF REASON AT ALL WELL I CAN SSE THE SWARE WEM THE WHITE MEN DO SWARE FOR U DEY DISTURM UR MOTHER TOTO SO U CAN NO LONG WORK WITH UR FUCKING BARIN WELL, SO PLEASAE U BARSTRE IS BETTER U RELEASE THE CAT OUT OF UR MOTHRE BAG SO THAT THE WORLD GO NO THE PROBLEM UR PARENT HAVE SO I GO LOOK FOR THE CURE FOR U COST I CAN SEE STRAIGHT MENTER FROM UR PARENT END PLEASE KEEP UR MTHER AND UR FUCKING FATHER SO PEOLPE WILL NOT SAY BAD WORLD TO LIKE ME WEN DEY CURSE THEM IF U MOST NO UR FATHER DEATH GO BAD PAST ABACHA OWE AND NA UR *DELETED* OWE GO WARST PAST UR FATHER AND UR OWN GO WARST PAST UR MOTHER E T C IN UR FAMILY ALL OF OWNER FOR UR FAMILY NO GO SEE BETTER FOR THEIR LIKE BARSTED LIKE U BIG GAOT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 00:53:09 +0000
Subject: GOD BLESS U!!!

Quote:
Subject: Fw: Please get back to me on this proposal
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 10:28:27 +0300

Hello Molly Ringwald,

You and your entire family will be poor for ever for this singular
reason because you are not the onlyone on net.It is not everything you see
that you comment on you fool.God purnish you and your entire family.

Quote:
Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 05:15:20 -0500
To: "Molly Ringwald" <
Subject: RE: SHUT YOA FILTHY FUCKING MOUTH BOY

hi,

How are u doing man? from ur mail i can see you are angry, why bros?
but any way you most be a beast yourself bcos all what ready and see in
ur mail is not human so i dont blame you.

Really, i dont call people names if that what make you to be a human
GOD HELP u. Is people like u that make us nigerians becomes what we are
today because you and yourfarmily stole all the country wealth so since
we get no other choice than to do what we are doing.

you no what i will call u

bye idiot

Quote:
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 05:15:01 -0800 (PST)
Subject: MUGU OF NIGA

YOUR APAPA AND MAMA NA IM YOU DAY TALK TO FOOL MUGU NGBADA IF I SEE YOUR TYPE FOR ROAD I GO TAKE TOTO WOTER BATH YOU BASTARD LIKE YOU OLOSHI WERE IDIOT .
EBI LIKE SAY THEN NO WASH THE TOTO WOTER WAY THEN TAKE BORN YOU MAKE YOU TGO MEET YOUR BLODY PARENT WAY BORN YOU.ABI DEN NO BORN YOU FOR HOSPITAL.
FROM ME MAGA

Quote:
Date: Mon, 14 Nov 2005 06:35:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: SHUT YOA FILTHY FUCKING MOUTH BOY

You an illiterate.And I wonder how you can monkey and speakless of how much you have already.Obviously,from the few I have read in your email,my previous email really hurt you.Well,take am,na ur curse be that.No matter what you say its all for you.I have no time reading through ur stpid and meaninless tautaulogy.(I know you are using a dictionary for some of my words,due to your low mentality-baba ibo ).You definetly have no dime otherwise you wouldn't have wasted all your anger explaining to me how rich you are.Loud niggaz talk shit.Plz also stop sending me photos of how u have been cursed and all those worms are already for you.Take am.Twat.
anyway,dont waste my time no more.Ode.

Quote:
To:
Subject: I WISH U ALL U SAID TO U BACK BASTARD
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 08:18:03 +0100

Quote:
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 08:47:56 +0100 (CET)
Subject: GO KISS YOUR MOTHER COFFIN

my freind i i were u i will pray to god to forgive me as you are just like the ashawo u gave back to you
bastard

Quote:
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 06:11:54 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: PLEASE STOP BUTTFUCKING YOA INSANE ASHEWO MOTHER FOR FIVE MINUTES AND CONSIDER THIS

YOUR FAMILY FOOL

Quote:
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 22:13:36 +0800 (CST)
Subject: 回覆: PLEASE STOP BUTTFUCKING YOA INSANE ASHEWO MOTHER FOR FIVE MINUTES AND CONSIDER THIS

Molly,
yoa a jamiacan,and you are poor.if you leave your little ass hole head for a little while,we could make money together.i know you are not a born again,cause you swear too much,so you could make money,why let it pass.you want to die poor?we can do things together.i have been calling the number you left,it is not going tru.and who is Daneil?a black axe man?if he is i will love to meet him.the number is a nigerian number,are you in nigeria?can we meet?has someone doneyou wrong?mail me,and be nice.

Yes, please. Mail him. and be nice!

Quote:
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2005 16:21:23 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Drop Dead

Drop Dead

Quote:
Subject: RE: SHUT YOA FILTHY FUCKING MOUTH BOY
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 06:54:14 +0000

YOU MUST SUCK MY ASS,YOU RAT

Quote:
Subject: Re: PLEASE STOP BUTTFUCKING YOA INSANE ASHEWO MOTHER FOR FIVE MINUTES AND CONSIDER THIS
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 03:26:09 -0500

YOU ARE A USELESS FOOL, YOUR CASE IS WORSE. IMAGINE THE PICTURES YOU
BROWSE ON THE INTERNET. UR FINISHED AND DIRTY.

I don't have to imagine what I have found on the internet. I have downloaded some seriously twisted shit to share with my mass bait list! Some of it disturbs even me!

Quote:
Subject: you can tell your fucking dada this shit
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 08:33:08 +0000

hey,

you are big fool and stupid faggot.go to hell fool.Ha ha ha ha ha
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Subject: Wise up MuGu Boy
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 09:35:59 +0100 (CET)

Daniel or whatever the bullshit you call yourself, you are the worst
asshole that liveth, sorry nobody have deemed it fit to tell you this all
your life, but hear it today that you are about the biggest mugu that
liveth and am afraid you are going to die one, would you remember your
late old foolish muguish father died after being eaten by his
kinsmen(Wise men), he died paying for washed money(Black), your mother sold your
father's only piece of farm land"Mind you not a habitable land ooo" but
that land in a camp after Ijebu ugbo to pay the con wise men who killed
your father, then you late muguish mother died, your senior brother you
remember him? Brother "Been to" is back home because the gees in the US
washed money for him and he paid his life out, and now you bloody mugu
of third generation wants to continue from where your great grand
parents stopped, AH Oma shee ooo, you are a fool, I threw corn to you
chicken and there you go blaring, you are going to die a poor boy, drug
addict and Alaye.
Bye and go and kiss your father and mother's grave so that they can
wisper into your ears to wise up.
Bye MuMu MuGU.

Quote:
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 13:21:13 +0000 (GMT)

Dear guy,
all this you said will follow you and your family and youi willm not make money in jesus name.
you will remain poor in nigeria, hungry will kill you and your family.
tell me tell you think you are clever you are not but fools forever.
may all this you wrote turn against you and your family.
your wife and children will be likke that you send to me.
God punish you.
you the most stupid man i ever see in life.

Quote:
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 14:40:25 +0100 (CET)
Subject: Tr: PLEASE STOP BUTTFUCKING YOA INSANE ASHEWO MOTHER FOR FIVE MINUTES AND CONSIDER THIS
To:

OTU NNE GI , OK, IKPU NNE GI. YES

Thanks Mr Larry, I dont need any kind of monkey. -Jurgen Sterk

...and moreover the name is Wesley Harry and not Hairy Weasel. -Barrister/Bannister Curtis Davis

Odium. Fallacia. Perfidia.
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work as usual Larry!

Quote:
From: Alice Lacson <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.fr

Date: Nov 16, 2005 2:15 AM
Subject: CONTACT OTU NNEGI THERE EZI.AND SEE WATING KILL UR PAPA

Chineke kpokwa gi oku. Agwo tupiakwa gi anya. Agwo sutukwa gi onu.
Egbe burukwa umu gi. Amadioha kpokwa gi oku. I yiri ikwikwi. Ama nna
gi chiekwa.
IBU EZIGBO EWU,KAM GWAGI IHE SORO GI INAEDE KAMA MARA NA OTU MBOCHI
AKA GA AKPARAGI BU ONYE OSHI, AS 4 NNE GI NA NNA GI HA ABUO AGWABEGI
ONYE MURU GI.EMECHA JUO NNE GI ONYE MURU GI,LEE NWANNE GI NKE OZO IGA
AHU NA OBUGI OTU NWOKE MURU UNU
otu nne gi there by the power of the ogbusho i there by declear you
dead,you are going to drop dead and kick you,nne gi bu onbye ara go
and check your background ndi ara si from your family,that was why u
had the time to be another onye ara,any way enwerom anything to tell a
mada man untill you die bye u idiot.
YOU MUMU PASS YOURSELF.ODE BURUKU, OLOSHE, OLORIBU, IYALAYAEH, AMU
NNAGI,IGBU NNEGI,FOOL LIKE YOU.
IBI DAKWA GI NA NNA GI.
ONYE ARA,NA USU RAKWAA NNE GI.
YAHOO YAHOO DI KA GI.
I NNA ACHO NA APKA ONYE NA ACHO ACHO.
AFO BIWAKWAA GI, OTU GWAWAKWAA NNEGI.
NDI AKA NA APKA MMAKWAGI,APIRI API DIKA GI.
NDI MURU GI GBA AKA NWA.
I CHE NA MU A AMAGHI ONYE IBU?
OPARA ABOKI DI KA GI
EWU OKIJA RAKWAA ADA NNEGI.BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLL.

please nwaewu a everyday i na atujurum akpatim nmeregini instead of you inyemu oru ka anyi art aa you keep send me all your formats stop it now.Ewu.Otu Nnegi there.............. How Niger i dey come back soon with toomuch money nwangada adagoo but iwe ewelagi maka letter everyday i anam delet your mail everyday if there is any job contact me in my private mail box.

i will give you my phone numbers as soon as i heard from you.

Your`s Big Brother.

+22508249881 or 07246974 or you can fax me +22507329963.MONKEY NWA-APA EZI YOU FOR TELL SAY YOU DEY FOR ABOBOTE MUMU MAKE YOU NO TRY ME AGAIN OR YOU CAN CALL ME FOR MAKING IDIOT

And attached to the above email was this nice NOT SAFE FOR WORK picture......At least this mugu has a sense of humor
http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b54/kingmage/MUGUSEEURPAPAANDHOWHEDIE.jpg

KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 8:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
From: osca gomez <[email protected]> Mailed-By: mixmail.com

To: "[email protected]>
Date: Nov 16, 2005 3:38 AM
Subject: Re: Re: Fw: what do i do next?

YOU ARE A FURSTRATED BASTARD, YOU PARENTS IF YOU HAVE ONE
WILL NEVER SEE TOMMOROW.

I WISH YOU ALL THE BAD THINGS THAT IS GOING TO BEFALL NIGERIA
THEY WILL ALL COME TO YOUR FAMILY MEMEBERS AND RELATIVES YOU
ARE *DELETED* , SON OF A BITCH.

Quote:
From: mercy bungary <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.co.uk

Date: Nov 16, 2005 4:13 AM
Subject: Re: God bless you as you respond

You are a fool, a big fool, i don,t need to exchange words with u because they always say silence is the best answer for a fool and u are the bigest fool of the world u will die soon if u don,t repent and belive in god foooooooooooooooooooool like u i am from ogun state igbotako where i know we have god not u ibo man that will die tommorrow and go to hell and bunrn to aches ok joing them in hell ok great ur mother and ur father in hell for me and ur brother and sister all of them great them in hell ok and don,t write me again in ur life u bastard

Quote:
From: prince sam <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.co.uk
Date: Nov 16, 2005 12:48 AM
Subject: USE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE SO NOTHING CAN MAN DO TO ME

THANKS
USE THIS WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER CONTACT INFORMATION TO SEND THE 400$ TO ME IN LOME-TOGO WEST AFRICA .

NAME.......FRANK OLISE
CITY.....LOME
COUNTRY......TOGO
ZIPCODE.....00228
CONTROL NUMBER.............
QUESTION/ANSWER..........
YOUR FULL CONTACT OF SENDING THE MONEY TO ME.
HOPING TO RECEIVE THE MONEY TODAY NOR TOMORROW.
BEST REGARDS
FRANK

Quote:
From: charles atusiuba <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.com | Mailed-By: yahoo.com
Date: Nov 16, 2005 4:58 AM
Subject: WHAT EVER A MAN SOW.HE WILL REAP.

Oboy,

God bless you so much this 2005,hear this,whatever
prayer you alter to a fellow human like you,so shall
it be on your side,I have nothing less than this,JESUS
IS COMING SOON.Repent and be saved.

Charles.A

Quote:
Date: Nov 16, 2005 7:49 AM
Subject: I PITY ALL YOU DOGS (MAD DOG)] CARNIVOROUS ANIMALS.

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa

Quote:
From: Mariam Abacha <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.com | Mailed-By: yahoo.com
Date: Nov 16, 2005 10:26 AM
Subject: Fwd: $400 money transfer> I AM SENDING THIS MESSAGE BACK TO THE SENDER IN JESUS NAME (AMEN)

MR. MAN OR WHATEVER YOU CALLED YOUR FUCKING SELF.

I AM SENDING THIS MESSAGE BACK TO YOU THE SENDER IN JESUS NAME (AMEN)

BECAUSE THE GOD I SERVE IS MORE BIGER AND STRONGER THAN WHAT SO EVER YOU IDIOT WORSHIP.

THE NAME OF MY HEAVENLY FATHER IS JESUS, MY HEAVENLY FATHER HAS PROMISE ME THAT EVEN THOUGH I WORK THROUGH VALEY OF SHADOW OF DEATH I WILL FEAR NO EVIL EVEN YOU IDIOT. AND IF YOU TRY TO SEND ANY MORE MESSAGE TO THIS BOX, THE GOD OF MOUNTAIN OF FIRE AND MIRACLE WILL CONSUME YOU WITH FIRE, FIRE, NOT EVEN YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE FAMILY KNOWS NOTING ABOUT YOUR EVIL DEED.

BYE FOR NOW AND GOD BLESS YOU.

KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
From: prince sam <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.co.uk
Date: Nov 16, 2005 1:44 PM
Subject: Re: USE BLOOD OF JESUS CHRIST EVERY DAY OF MY LIFE SO NOTHING CAN MAN DO TO ME

please i track the number you gave in westernunion.com through computer and they
W0131 We do not have an order with the provided information. Please verify your information and click Check Status.
please if know that you send me a money please verify your sending for easy collecting.

MTCN : 4598705473

this clown actually thinks im sending him money...:]

Quote:
From: Robert Chavez <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.com | Mailed-By: yahoo.com
Date: Nov 16, 2005 2:26 PM
Subject: Re: $400 money transfer

u b small stupid boy wey get time well well.

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MY DEAR,

I WILL NOT COURSE YOU, BECAUSE I BELEIVED THAT YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING, BUT I MUST ADVISE YOU TO STOP ALL THIS RUBISH BECAUSE IT IS NOT FEAR BEFORE GOD.

GO AND THE GOD I SERVE THAT IS THE GOD OF DR. DANIEL OLUKOYA, THE GOD OF MOUNTAIN OF FIRE WILL JORGE BOTH OF US.

BYE FOR NOW, BUT REMEBER THAT IT'S NOT GOOD TO FIGHT THE PERSON WHO YOU DON'T KNOW, NOT EVEN THE PERSON THAT DID NOTING TO YOU BECAUSE IF YOU CONTINUE IN THIS WAY GOD WILL BE VERY VERY ANOYED AND HANGRY WITH YOU ONE DAY. BUT I PRAY THAT GOD ALMIGHTY WILL FORGIVE EACH ONE OF US IN JESUS NAME (AMEN)

I WANT YOU TO SAY (AMEN) TOO

BYE FOR NOW MY BRODA OR SISTER I HAVE FORGIVEN YOU.

MY NAME IS GOD BLESS.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I WILL LIKE YOU TO SHOW ME HOW I CAN FUCK YOUR MOTHER OK

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
TA MERE COUNT, CHEIN, IDIOT, ALL YOUR FAMILY DEY CRACE IDIOT, ALL YOUR SISTERTS NA ASHAWO FUCK YOUR MOTHER, AND YOUR SISTERS IF YOU HAVE ANY,

IDIOT., ANIMAL;

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Your papa your mama your generation..
Nan them go die and crusified..

WAWA SHEGE>>>>

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:

stupid you

you think i'm like stupid you. please i'm not an
Illiterate like you. i don't use broken english like
you.

Die yoruba bastard.bi

Mortar x5
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Date: Nov 16, 2005 4:15 PM
Subject: BE SENSIBLE.

SO YOU ARE HOMOSEXUAL ? YOU CANT SEE ME BECAUSE YOU ARE TOO SMALL.I DONT PALLY WITH MORONS LIKE YOU.WE ARE NOT IN THE SAME CLASS. SO I WILL ADVICE YOU GO SOME WHERE AND FIND YOUR AGE MATE.HOPE THIS ADVICE IS ENOUGH FOR YOU,IF YOU ARE SENSIBLE. BUT I DONT THINK YOU ARE.

NICE DAY AND BYE FOR NOW.I WONT ABUSE YOUR FAMILY ANY MORE BECAUSE I FOUND OUT THAT THEY DID NOTHING TO ME.THEY ARE INNOCENT SO I WONT INSULT THEM ANYMORE.

BYE FOR NOW.

grimreaper_au
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OSLO LOTTERY <[email protected]> wrote:

untimely death is your portion !

MAY YOU LIVE LONG AND NEVER SUCEED !!!!!!!
MAY YOU LIVE LONG AND NEVER SUCEED !!!!!!! Rolling Eyes

Barrister Solomon Shangirila <[email protected]>
wrote:

All what you said shall be your portion in Jesus name...Amen. And it shall
be permanet in your life together with all your family generation..Amen.

jonathan maschine <[email protected]> wrote:

also with you. ole you want to be a thief all your life?

[email protected] wrote:

I pray the same prayers for your entire family .... Idiot

No imagination whatsoever!

You dont know anything mumu get your ass of my bussiness fulk off - Barrister Bruce Ajibola
Whoever you are you will die a painful death . You and your family. This year you will bury as much as all your family members and you will die later after burying them all. Son of the devil like you. Beast. Death is your portion - Jeff Briggs
U bi struck down by thunder of holy ghost if you reply me ok muthaforkeroooooooooooo now die like a chicken like yoooooooooooooo - Tom Rojas
Die and rest ok my good mugu boy - Samuel Kelson
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Grimm - At least ya didnt get the "BACK TO SENDER" reply..

I find those quite maddening :]

Although, i did do the BTS modality to a lad a while back. we just kept sending eachother BTS, BTS, BTS. it was a viscious circle. :]

grimreaper_au
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 2:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah...I've had them too....I've just followed your example and BTS'ed this one back....we'll see how it goes!

adura raffar <[email protected]> wrote:
back to sender to all you family...

You dont know anything mumu get your ass of my bussiness fulk off - Barrister Bruce Ajibola
Whoever you are you will die a painful death . You and your family. This year you will bury as much as all your family members and you will die later after burying them all. Son of the devil like you. Beast. Death is your portion - Jeff Briggs
U bi struck down by thunder of holy ghost if you reply me ok muthaforkeroooooooooooo now die like a chicken like yoooooooooooooo - Tom Rojas
Die and rest ok my good mugu boy - Samuel Kelson
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 7:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
From: vivian duru <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.co.in
Date: Nov 16, 2005 11:12 PM
Subject: your father will die today

YOUR PAPA GO SOON KILL you ok

if l here from you today your papa go die

your you and your papa

wating to kill your papa

alex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When you use the BTS modality, remember to hit Ctrl-A, Ctrl-C, and then Ctrl-V twice. This makes it a bandwidth war, which the mugus WILL lose Wink

alex

...you stinking iletrate who does not know how to spell words correctly ([email protected])
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic