SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fred's 3000 mile safari - Jacob's Revenge! :o)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
scott reynolds
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"King of Kings Guesthouse" sounds more like a homeless shelter, or a low-level rooming house.

Here's hoping for an extended stay there.

-----
"FUCK YOU AND YOUR FAMILY ASH HOLE"
Big Ted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Why not employ him as a 'talent scout' - get him to tour the bars and clubs and report on the local music talent. Will need photos of course and tape recordings. There could be a finders fee for any new raw musical talent found in Ghana!
shrek
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, now he does not mind if I don't send him any money after all... Very Happy
Quote:
I understand if you want George to handle things for you legally or other wise and I don't hate him either.
But I do not like what he did to me, it is not good to play on people�s intelligence, because revenge could be very dangerous and costly. By his action, one could write a piece on him as a 419 scamer.

Nevertheless I am a reasonable man and always give be the benefit of doubt. may be he is doing his job whatever that is. I think his job should be protecting your interest and image and not by doing things or taking actions that could backfire and hurt you badly.

You said it should be a fair deal so I shall have to wait and see how fair is fair when George gets intouch with me and I really hope it would not be another round of deceiption and lies.

You told me you would send something and George does not need to know about it then you change your statement the last minute and that makes it look like we are going through the same line all over again.

It is about time someone shows some goodwill and does what you said you would do for a change. Don�t you think I deserve some goodwill here? Anyway it is your decision and I respect it. so you need not send anything to me if you don�t want to.

Jacob

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"i am ready to spend my money to make sure i get you dealt with"
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just looking at the Entry requirements for Ghana. I'd assume they were pretty much the same for a SA citizen as a US citizen :-

# U.S. Passport must be valid 3 months beyond intended stay
# Tickets and Documents for return or onward travel
# Visa Required*
# Vaccinations - International Certificate of Vaccination required for Yellow Fever

*Tourist Visa

* Submit your valid, signed U.S. Passport, must have at least 6 months remaining
* 4 Application forms, fully completed and signed (8 1/2" x 14")
* 4 Passport-type photographs required
* Completed Cover Page (print from browser)
* International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever
* Copy of round trip airline tickets or itinerary, or letter of confirmation from travel agent

Source : http://www.traveldocs.com/gh/er.htm

So he's got no return flight tickets?

Can anyone check this out?

I'm just a stupid troll.
shrek

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good point. Hence, Bobby's reply:
Quote:

Well, to be honest, I personally thought I should send some money to cover your time and expenses but George is not going to allow that. He has many explanations for why he thinks you are not for real. For example, for someone to get a visa to visit Ghana, he must show a return air ticket plus proof that he has enough funds for his stay in Ghana. This is what George had to do when he went there and he checked and he tells me it is the same for South African citizens. So the story of your plight must therefore be just that - a story. He also told me a few other things which sort of convinced me that you might not be as honest as you are suggesting to me. For example, he told me you have a $100,000 monthly expense account and that you deal with large amounts of money for news stories.

George is going to forward me your emails to him later today to prove what he told me but I just think it is fair that you should know about the situation and why I am not able to do for you what I had wanted. Because if I find out you have been lying to me all this time, then I will just drop you into my spam filter and that will be the end of the matter.

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
profmajom
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Marvin wrote:
* Copy of round trip airline tickets or itinerary, or letter of confirmation from travel agent

Is it a problem for a lad to present a copy of an airline ticket? Rolling Eyes

I don't actually know about Ghana, but e.g. for Russia there is a whole industry of visa support agencies, travel agents that provide all the necessary modalities for a fee, such as invitation letter, real or bogus hotel reservations, etc.
shrek

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, we are now in the process of preparing the next unexpected twist for your reading pleasure. Let's see how non-stupid Jacob really is!

x2 Safari
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

profmajom wrote:
Is it a problem for a lad to present a copy of an airline ticket? Rolling Eyes

Seems strange ... first buy a return airline ticket, then apply for a visa. I wonder if they'd accept an itinerary printed from ebookers .com Razz

I'm just a stupid troll.
freddibnah
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2005 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just a quick update seeing as this thread is at the top of the forum.

I have been persuaded by Shrek not to burn this lad - instead he is going to be contacted by a freelance journalist. Shrek has also helped me by giving me a believable mail address.

George has had enough and has flown to the states.

This new guy however is keen as mustard

Quote:
Dear Mr Leon Jacob,

Allow me to introduce myself. I have worked with George for almost a year. We have broken a number of stories together including the Simon Cowell "my hairbrush hurts" story.

I have invested some money with XXXX & Partners to gain you as a contact. George believes you have a major story on a Musician that could earn us both a lot of money. I need you to give me a bit more information on this story for me to see what it may be worth. I do hope that you will deliver as George can be a ruthless businessman - I tell you, I could give you some information on him that would turn your hair white.

Whilst I have had to buy this from George, there are future funds available for your help in breaking the story.

Let me know if you wish to proceed.

Robbie XXXX
Reporter for MegaStars

Nigeria Netherlands x5 Ivory Coast Safari Jo'Burg - Accra
shrek

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The idiot's taking the sub-sub-bait! Very Happy

Quote:
Jacob,

Initially, I was most distressed about your email. Really heartbroken.
For I thought it had meant that George is selling my story to someone
else. Anyway, I just reached George on the phone and he told me that I
have nothing to worry about and the launch is over anyway and you are
welcome to sell the story. I am not sure what he meant but it seems
that he wants the XXXX newspaper to pay you for the story but he
knows they won't publish it because he will offer them a better story
which they will swap for my story. It is all very complicated but then
George has always been a clever complicated person. He had sort of
explained his plans to me earlier but now I am starting to understand
him better! And the best thing is that once you give Robbie the story,
George will get a commission of 20,000 pounds which he has promised he
will donate to charity.

So there you go. You can sell the story to the News of the World, make
some money that way, and George will stop them publishing it by giving
them the story about XXXX's sex change operation a few years ago.
It seems fair enough to me. And George will donate his commission fees
to charity. It's all wonderful!

By the way, I know Robbie XXXX. He is a good tabloid reporter and
likes sensational news. I know you and Robbie will get along well.

Bobby

On 11/16/05, News Maker <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> Bobby
> I just received the forwarded message from another reporter claiming he got my contact from the office
of George XXXX. I advise you to read it. if somebody there is trying to get his hand on my story before hand, it won't work ok.
>
> I am not about to disclose anything to anyone just yet. If I did not get a
> favourable settlement from you, I would keep the story and use it only when it suits me most,

> Jacob.

So I wonder when it would ever "suit him most"! Very Happy

x2 Safari
scott reynolds
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any way we can get him to write his "story?" As a journalist myself, I'm interested in reading it.

Then you can correct his horrific grammar and send it back to him. Some lads find that terrifically irritating.

-----
shrek

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are welcome to contact him as well! Just say that you have heard through the journalistic grapevine that he is the source of a very good story... Very Happy

x2 Safari
Mr Fishe
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good grief, how did I miss reading this bait until now. Sterling work, the pair of you. So much fun and you have yet to finish with him. First class baiting at it�s very best. Very Happy

Magic eye fun: Western Union MoneyGram
Pre-transfer red tape: Department of Homeland Security HM Revenue & Customs
Mandatory customer survey: Western Union

"I have decided to leave the church and join a travelling circus..." - the original and best
mrkipling
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup, this is brilliant. I find myself checking this thread every day to see what your lad is up to!
pills
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

W-O-W. Is there a badge for having your bait die of starvation?. I serously doubt this mugu has any money or a means home, he hasn't mentioned leaving or receiving any money from anyone. I wouldn't be supprised if he stopped replying to email all together due to lack of funds. But if I were you getting him to Libaya would be #1 on my list then dumping him flat on his ass. I mean cmon he is allready stranded what more is there but to screw him more or get him arrested.
freddibnah
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It starts again. Robbie XXX will be speaking to him soon. Just hope I can get my voice right so he doesn't recognise me.

Quote:
Mr. Robbie XXX,
I don't know how you got my contact really but I have a story about a musician for sure and I am not ready to get it out just yet.

I may not even get it out after all depending on certains issues I am trying to resolve which should not be your concern.

maybe you should leave your telephone number and should I ever need any help in breaking the story and when I do need your help I shall call you ok.

thanks for asking.

Jacob.

scott reynolds
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 12:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I gave it a shot. I got something similar:

Quote:
Dear Mr. Richard Weed
thanks for asking and to confirm what you heard, I do have a very interesting story about a female US. R&B musician who was involved in a plot to defraud an African government agency of millions of dollars and to aid in stealing the money away.

with all the detail evidence and cover up plans I have, it would made a front page any day and give the public something to talk about in a long time if handled well.

however, before I give you more information or decide to work with you as I have other reporters who have shown interest in the story, I want to know more about you and how you think we can work together. who is your colleague that told you about me and how he got to know about me. where are you at the moment?
do you have a phone number I can call?

could you please answer this questions and then we can talk.

regards,

Jacob.

So Fred...who is my colleague?

-----
nabster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Hi im emailing you beacuse i have heared on the tabloid grape vine that you have an interesting story about a current R&B star.

Im not emailing form my work account as i dont want anyone pinching the story.

Are you going to break the story yourself or if not how much are you selling it for?

Humfrey

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@pills. He may be stranded but he is obviously not in poor health or starving, judging from his responses. And if he is back home, he would be scamming other people. Let us just keep this pet where he is, uncomfortable but not too uncomfortable. I would suspect that he's made a little money from some other scams but not enough to go home.

Look, if we had really wanted to hurt this guy really badly, we would not have sent him to the safest country in Africa. We could have made him go to the Ivory Coast or Senegal or somewhere less healthy.

Are you feeling sorry for him? We can have a poll about what to do next with him, if everyone wants that. But I had always thought you sounded like a hard sort of guy, so what's changed with you?

x2 Safari
scott reynolds
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would never feel sorry for a mugger who got his ass kicked while trying to mug someone, nor would I feel sorry for a burglar who got shot while breaking in to someone's home.

And I certainly don't feel sorry for some guy who flew a few thousand miles with the intention of stealing from someone.

I think most on this forum would agree. Leave the mugu where he is. He'll live.

-----
beenyboy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ agree Scott. a Very subjective matter, Like the story of Tony Martin, who was jailed after shooting two scumbag pikey robbers who broke into his house and he shot them. One died as a result. whilst i don't agree with killing someone on ANY grounds, the opposite side of the arguement is would they be hurt if they weren't involved in crime?
No sympathy for any lad in this case. He is a scumbag scammer and deserves to have his life made a misery.

Beeny

Mr Chen .... I an ill having SARS.....Thank you so much for bringing me back into a kind of better lives to day through your wonderful advised to implement the (LEMSIP) as you prescribe it to me last November

Cellphone Mortar x10
Andrea Smith - fack u bitch

Tiddles - MIAOW!

Barister Robert Clay -YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE A TOUT AND ALL THIS WILL YOU HAVE BEEN WASTING MY TIME AND MY MONEY,JUST THANK YOUR GOD THAT YOU DID NOT FALL MUGU,OTHERWISE,I WOULD HAVE EATEN YOU RAW BASTARED.
FUCK YOU AND SUCK MY DEM ASS,FOOL.YOU THINK THAT I AM NOT SAMART AT DOING MY JOB.
freddibnah
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent! he's getting arrogant again with all these journalists contacting him

Quote:
you see, it is a sensational story and worth more than �50,000 GBP infact it is priceless it has both political and social implications. as I said I am not ready to release the story just yet but keep in touch I might change my mind and when I decide I shall give you the name of the musician or you would read it in other media as other news media has been in contact as well.

when I decide to release the story, it would nto be about the money you would pay rather it would be about letting the public know what these celebrities are really like and letting Africans know that it is the rich and mighty in American and Europe that encourages crime and fraud in the continent. can you handle that?
so what do you say.

<insert American / Europe fault not mine rolly eye emoticon here>

I do hope this doesn't end up in a bidding war for the story Wink

Oh, and anyone feel sorry for him? read this

Quote:
you said George told you the story is interesting and could make us a lot of money right?

if so and if you know George that well then you should know that the story is the real thing and would make the front page any day.

spot

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

well "other news media have contacted" him as well

sorry, I could not resist

Quote:
From The Desk Of The Editor

The newswire link just told me that you have a hot music story

can we cover it please

Expat

Chief Editor (World News), RedHead Papers (inc)

This e-mail message is confidential and for use by the addressee only. If the message is received by anyone other than the addressee, please return the message to the sender by replying to it and then delete the message from your computer. Internet e-mails are not necessarily secure.

scott reynolds
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'll outbid ALL of you. Wink

I want to see this story! I've already offered to buy it from him. He just needs to name his price. Of course, I'll need to see the story first. I imagine he'll accuse me of wanting to steal it from him.

50,000 pounds for a news story...must be a good one!

-----
shrek

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheapskate! Very Happy

Jacob originally wanted �450,000 from Bobby to prevent the publication of the story!

x2 Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic