SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fred's 3000 mile safari - Jacob's Revenge! :o)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This has got to be one of his best replies yet Laughing
Quote:
I was deceived into coming to Ghana after wasting my time for over one month. I got stranded in Ghana and no one gave a damme instead I was accused of things I did not do and made to look like a common criminal not to even mention the embarassment i got from the hotel management here etc.

I deserve some compensation, not just for the story but for the trouble and humiliation I suffered here in Ghana

But wait! There's more...! Stay tuned for the next next installment of Lost In Space - The Ghanian Episode, featuring the lad lost in the vacuum of his own reality.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
bonkaholic
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
it would be even more stupid of me to allow myself to be played twice

I think we might be finding out how stupid he really is. Laughing

Wot I did on my holidays: I deaded these banks Spain United Kingdom

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Jolly Roger
Gator
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Attention all planets of the Solar Federation. We have assumed control.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
maybe you don't know it, you are a role model for lots of kids al over the world, your womans worth track is there all time favourite, I have a teenager so I know ok.

Very Happy
shrek
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm thinking of actually sending him a WU payment, for 1 Euro. Problem is, it'll cost me more than 10 Euro to do it!

I think he really is stuck in Ghana because he's made no comment about catching a flight back to SA! Very Happy

Anyway, let's keep him there a bit longer...
Quote:
Jacob,

I can't sleep. Let me know your new hotel's address so that I can get
something out to you. Don't mention this to George, please. He'll go
crazy.

Bobby

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"i am ready to spend my money to make sure i get you dealt with"
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Or offer him the address and phone number of the South African embassy in Ghana... surely if he goes in and explains that he came to Ghana with 10 cents in his pocket in order to secure vast riches through extortion, they will at least stand him to a ticket back home?

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

South African High Commission
10 Klotey Crescent
North Labone
Accra, Ghana

Postal Address:
P O Box 298
Trade Fair
Accra, Ghana

Tel: 09233 21 76 2380/4480/3880
Tel: 09233 21 76 4500/4501/4502
Fax: 09233 21 76 2381
Fax: 09233 21 76 4484

E-mail:
[email protected]

Does Rian-air fly between Accra and S.Africa? Smile

I'm just a stupid troll.
shrek

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Latest status. Wish Air Rian would serve Accra as well...
Quote:
Know that it was not my intention to course you sleepless night, if anything I was trying save you from that and I got shafted, allow me to you your word. After the scam George pulled on me, I�m not sure I want to talk with him let alone tell him anything.

I should have known better not to trust lawyers. They are like politicians and the only one the care about is themselves.
I could hate him for lying to me but I am a Christian so I can�t hate anybody. I live everything to God.

My current address is
King of Kings Guesthouse
Odorkoh Accra, Ghana.

Well If and when I received something I would believe you. right now I am very low in my trust level and I know you understand why.

Jacob

But I do know that George is going to tell Jacob that he's free to reveal everything to anyone who would listen! Laughing

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
callum

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I got shafted
Maybe he does possess half a brain cell after all, even it is leased from a snail.

Quote:
I could hate him for lying to me but I am a Christian so I can't hate anybody
Aw, how sweet. After all you've put him through he's still your buddy... Laughing

Quote:
King of Kings Guesthouse
Odorkoh Accra, Ghana.
Seems fitting..

Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
shrek

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just tried to call him and his Ghana mobile (+23320888628) is now dead as well! He seems well and truly stuck in Accra. Very Happy

x2 Safari
sagat
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was fun while it lasted. Just end his misery; give him the address of the embassy maybe they can help him. I hope he will learn from this experience

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ cough splutter choke...! But surely you jest Laughing

Maggot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Keep him out there as long as possible!!! His greed is all that is keeping him there, if he wanted to, he could get home, im sure he could find the embassy himself!! He would find a way if he really wanted to. So, in my opinion, all that is keeping him there is the thought of getting money from you, so i say keep him there, he will leave if he wants to! He will learn........ Twisted Evil

<I>"our handle charges is this 5,000 thousand ponds"</I>
<B> Jude Adams - Security Company</B>
<I>"...but I prefer to eat houses, houses are more tasty..."</I>
<B> Irina - Romance Scammer</B>
<I>"Yes we are selling the Semen ST41N5 at just $170usd and also sure it will work in Narnia."</I>
<B> Duncan Rustin - Phone Lad</B>

---------------------
Napalm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 11:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sagat wrote:
It was fun while it lasted. Just end his misery; give him the address of the embassy maybe they can help him. I hope he will learn from this experience

I would forewarn the embassy if this was my bait and tell them to beware of this criminal in their midst and leave him there. He may his bed... Smile
Big Ted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where is the nearest war zone from Ghana? As he is a journalist prehaps he could be come your African based war correspondant!
Hekate
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah - he might even get a job offer from the BBC if he's any good! Laughing

We have on our programms according to the lay down rules to pay the Asians mostly the indians and malasians now and after that it may change. Rev. James Ucheomma

do you really think that i am just a stupid man like you,listen for the veru last time if i did'nt see XXXX after 24 hours you will heat your self.. [love scammer Chucks]

IT'S NOT I LOOKING FOR WORK.GOD FORBID.I CAN BE IN AN OCEAN AND WASH MY HEAD WITH MY SPIT. THANKS AND GOD BLESS.
MARK DOUGLAS.

United Kingdom France 2 x Netherlands
Cellphone
Safari See SP's Irish Safari!
Mortar x14
Golden Pith

Click here to support 419Eater.com
gcssteve
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It would be a shame if someone would point out to him that his
story has been scooped and already published.
Might teach him a thing or two about meeting deadlines
instead of lounging around on vacation in Ghana.

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about if his story was published, and the person who wrote it wins the Pulitzer Prize for journalism (along with a hefty cash prize).
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't say give him the REAL South African embassy address! I meant the one he has to travel to look for, and has to use the secret code phrase to get into: "I'm a criminal bastard and just robbed your mother."

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
shrek

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
It would be a shame if someone would point out to him that his
story has been scooped and already published.

That's a really good idea, but too much work. Oh well. I'll think of something to cheese him off even more.

Reply from George to Jacob...

Quote:
Leon / Jacob,

Showbusiness is a funny game isn't it? One minute you are buying stories
from 419 criminals, negotiating with record companies for half a million
dollars.

Then you end up in a Ghana Guest House.

There is a way out of this for you, I've discussed it with Bobby, but
you need to get a number. I can't find the number for King of Kings -
and your Ghana mobile appears to be dead. I thought you had an expense
account? You told me it had $100,000 a month going through it. Why don't
you use that - send me your number and I will call you and let you know
the plan.

Yours
George B

x2 Safari

Last edited by shrek on Thu Nov 24, 2005 11:05 am; edited 1 time in total
freddibnah
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason I can't get him to hear me via my VOIP. I've just tried several times and I can hear him, but he can't hear me.

I was all prepared for the burn (within character) and tell him we are ready for the story to be leaked to the press.

I guess I will have to do it via e-mail rather than VOIP - which is a shame. I will be sending him this e-mail alater day:

Quote:
Dear Jacob,

I guess I should feel sorry for you stuck there in Ghana, but i don't. The reason is that you are actually Khumalo himself, you always were. We always knew this.

You then tried to blackmail us with your pathetic story. Go home to SA now, I'm tired of reading your drivel in my inbox.

We have delayed the story enough now, so it doesn't matter if it gets into the press at all - in fact the newsdesk number at the News of the World is 0800 2XX 3786 - call it up! be my guest.

Good luck, I hope you make a go of your new career. You never know I might leak you a story or two if I'm feeling generous. I like your headline writing skills - remember when you were trying to frighten us with your headlines? ha! That was funny.

BTW - Here is his reason why I couldn't find a number for his hotel. He really is out of money and stuck in Ghana!

Quote:
King of Kings is a very low profile Guest house in the outskate of Accra so I don�t know if they have a working telephone number at least there is no connection to my roam like in the previous hotel.

Nigeria Netherlands x5 Ivory Coast Safari Jo'Burg - Accra
Maggot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awww you cant burn him yet!!! This is fun!

<I>"Yes we are selling the Semen ST41N5 at just $170usd and also sure it will work in Narnia."</I>

---------------------
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I realize that you can't take the word of anything the scammer says, but he may really be stuck here. If the first hotel took his passport in lew of payment that might be why he hasn't been able to get back to SA.
And, no, I don't feel the least bit sorry for him.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
Maggot
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Im thinking though, if the hotel has his passport, it doesnt matter if you burn him yet or not, as he still doesnt have it. I just get the impression some people are actually starting to feel sorry for him!

---------------------
shrek

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the way I see it is, if he's back in SA, he's going to go back to scamming people full-time again. Where he is, he's probably still doing that, judging by his constant presence at internet cafes, but at least he won't have his normal creature comforts around him. Very Happy

x2 Safari
nabster
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

thats was possibly the best bait i have ever read nice one!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic