SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 2

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 1:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
fuck you papa and mama you brother our presedent obasajo na he couse this thing want you papa come they crazy

And another love note from [email protected]:

Quote:
muder fucker blood sucker, evil foundation devils advocate. i know your source and i cant be part of you
tunder fire your generation. i must be what i am meant to be, devili cant be what you subject me to be. yHOLY GHOST FIRE YOUR INTIRE GENERATION

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
From: mark smith <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.co.uk
To: REVERAND JUJU MAN <[email protected]>
Date: Nov 10, 2005 2:50 AM
Subject: Re: Dear Friend Next of Kin to late Mr Jim Douglas

yar papa BIG BIG BIG FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS+U

"GOD BLESS U FOR USING MAD WORDS AGAINST ME" - ROCHAS EGO
"DIE, DIE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AMEN AMEN AMEN. COMFIRMED." - MR. RAZIM HARUNA
"ook you boisterous and foolish yoruba man,stop contacting me" - Dr Richard
"Keep it up and God will surely strike you one day if you continue to send people this ugly something." - Mr. FBI
"YOU ARE A STARK ILLITERATE, EDUCATED BY A HE-GOAT WITH GOAT SHIT. " - Gregory Chin
"YOU CANT EVEN SPEACH NIC ENGLISH" - Peter Leo
grimreaper_au
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I finally got the time to go and annoy the hell out of a heap of mugus...First, I dropped into Steve_Brimleys' magnificent <a href="ref.php?url=http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=58558" target="_blank" class="postlink">website</a> and picked up a 'big steaming pile' of mugu email addy's. Second, I selected a lovely selection of mugu abuse or rather a nice 'get to know you letter' authored by Larry Flynt, the master of the mugu insult. Then, armed with the required ammunition, I fired off a shed-load of igbo shite and sat back and waited.

Now, whilst I haven't exactly been overwhelmed by mugu replies I have attached a few responses for your enjoyment...

Rowland wrote:
YOU ARE A GOAT,DOG,AN ASS A DONKY OH NDIBEUNU BU NSHI BUANAYIALA Shocked

babs mboma wrote:
take it back and may it be and live with you and your family till the end of you peoples live

adura raffar wrote:
back to sender to all you family Rolling Eyes

....And the best one so far.......

fatima salim wrote:
GAY MUGU + FOOL 4 EVER
I NOW U R POOR BOY FARM SLAVE BOCS I SEE U
U R THE SLAVE OF THE LOWEST ORDER SO THE OTHER SLAVES FUCK U + U LIKE IT BECOS U R GAY AND U FUCK GOATS BCOS U DON FUCK ELSE BCOS U DON GET ELSE U DEY DIE I KILL U MY JUJUS KILLED U NOW U R DEAD ODE BURUKU WHAT DO U SAY DO U LIKE IT ???????? U DON LIKE IT BCOS DEAD DON GET FUCKED UR MAMA TOTO FOR ME NOT FOR U U LIKE IT Smile

Hopefully there's more to come!

You dont know anything mumu get your ass of my bussiness fulk off - Barrister Bruce Ajibola
Whoever you are you will die a painful death . You and your family. This year you will bury as much as all your family members and you will die later after burying them all. Son of the devil like you. Beast. Death is your portion - Jeff Briggs
U bi struck down by thunder of holy ghost if you reply me ok muthaforkeroooooooooooo now die like a chicken like yoooooooooooooo - Tom Rojas
Die and rest ok my good mugu boy - Samuel Kelson
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR MOTHER FUCKS MONKEYS AND HYENAS FOR 2 NAIRA AND YOUR FATHER LICKS
THE ASSES OF CHICKENS AND GOATS IN SMALL VILLAGES IN BENIN. YOU ARE AN
IIDIOT MUMU AND LOVE TO SUCK THE TESTICLES OF DEAD GOATS. YOU ARE A
SMALL BOY AND A HOMOSEXUAL. PASS YOURSELF, YOU ARE CURSED FOREVER

[email protected]

Quote:
WHO ARE YOU AND WHY ALL THIS INSULT.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
SEE HOW YOU ARE WASTING YOUR TIME TALKING TO YOUR BROTHER AND CUASING YOUR BROTHER? LOOK IF IT IS OK.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR HEAD BACK TO SENDER

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

grimreaper_au wrote:

fatima salim wrote:
GAY MUGU + FOOL 4 EVER
I NOW U R POOR BOY FARM SLAVE BOCS I SEE U
U R THE SLAVE OF THE LOWEST ORDER SO THE OTHER SLAVES FUCK U + U LIKE IT BECOS U R GAY AND U FUCK GOATS BCOS U DON FUCK ELSE BCOS U DON GET ELSE U DEY DIE I KILL U MY JUJUS KILLED U NOW U R DEAD ODE BURUKU WHAT DO U SAY DO U LIKE IT ???????? U DON LIKE IT BCOS DEAD DON GET FUCKED UR MAMA TOTO FOR ME NOT FOR U U LIKE IT Smile

Sorry, but thats recycled. Can you give me the email adress so i can send this lad 200 mails?
alex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 4:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ I recycled it too. All my lads got it today Wink

alex

...you stinking iletrate who does not know how to spell words correctly ([email protected])
alex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 5:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one made some real effort Smile
Quote:
From "Mr.Andrews Steve" <[email protected]>
Subject I pray for you.......God bless you.
My Dear pray that God will help you to be like me, just have faith in him and stop boost with dead thing, they are just man made and you can never prosper when you are diverting God's glory to those arguly thing, try the other God and see the result, as from the day you repent from your ways of life and confess Christ and boost with him, you will see a total change and different result entirely, your life will just katapot to the utmost climax where no man or juju can bring you down, i never know who you are and it is of now use knowing you but you can make use of this topic regardless of what you think i am or doing as a professional, expect when you start working by the God's guideline and can never see some thing in good in your life, as a destined man of God under the coverage annointing of Jesus Christ i will never curse so that you will have a testimony to give for God's own glory, just repent and turn arround from your way of leaving and how you talk, just think twice before taking action, and be conscious of listenning to your spirit before saying any thing, infact you are hold your self in captivity and no man on this earth can free you from the slavely until you recognise your self, just ask this question to your self, who are mine and why must God allow me leaving today and what purpose and plans does God have for me.

I need a total change of your life, i need some thing good to happen in your life, because your problem is what God can do and what you can do, be happy for those who are successful so that your own turn will quickly reach you, watchout what you say and confess and whatever you confess becomes your god, and any cup you measured with will surely measure for you, watchout your friends too, you can never be more than friends you keep, the friends will either make you or break you, you need a total revival for great change, i wish you the best, meanwhile you can become my friend and free to contact me at your own given time.i hereby provide you this number to reach me incase you need help in prayer and otherwise, i am talking under revelation and annointing of God, i want to re-rope you from the bondage of darkness and regardless of whatever you said you thaught you done to me, boy i forgive you and pray that God will see you through so that you can rejoice with the leavings.
God Bless you.
Doctor
0031-644124 625.

Quote:
From "Mr.Andrews Steve" <[email protected]>
Subject I am not what you think, he that is in me is greater than what you are boosting with, im sorry for yoor small mentality.
To whom ever you are,
Listen, coward dies many times before the actual death but villiant never test of death but one, the empty drums makes the most sounds, i never want to talk to you, beacause i know that you are only a devilish lincarnate and only disturbed by envy and been over desprate, if you have some thing upstairs and have a value or vision for life, i think they might be much better things to do than given your previous time for rubbish search stupid questions in the internet.

Infact let me get you informed that all this rubbish never move me ,so you must try more of it, all i know is that be you who, human or a working ghost, on a very good day, we shall see, maybe paral will put you to the grave, peole of value thinks for inventure and creating things and making things to happen, just watchout your life and what devil and porverty is doing you, until you learn how to be happy with successful ones you can never make it.

I will advice you better take your problem and your conditions to God to bless you the way He is blessing me, it's not by man made or anything but he that is above human distruction, he that is more tyhan what you can think or you wish me, God in heaven is my pride and if i can succeed today, brother, there is nohow you will not succeed, only what you need is focus to heaven where your help cometh and stod been greedy and jealouse.

Anyway, for your informations, those your curse is just turning to be blessing to me, he can have power above every thing always convert them to positive, and check well your life since then till now and tell your self the truth if there is some thing positive happening, you are already be using for ritaul by because of law of cama.

Take care and continue, just use your tongue to count your teeth, if you never ask of me, maybe you can take your time and make more research, i never give a damn.
Doctor.

In case you are wondering it is a bit personal for me. The guy is a real lowlife from one of my first baits. Feel free to abuse him Smile

alex

...you stinking iletrate who does not know how to spell words correctly ([email protected])
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote: (Note: I insult under the name Babatunde)

Quote:
u are like ur decedants
with 4 legs
eat like pigs
snzzzzzzzzzzzzzz like goats
and will live in hole till !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

B= Bastard
a= Arrogant
b= Brute
a= Animal
t= Taught less
u= useless
n= Nuisance
d= Dunce
e= Enemy

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
AIDS ON UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:

Mr man,
Your going to remain in pouvaty for missing this your oppoteunity and i pray to God to give you the chance to have such oppiunity like this again .Remain Bless.

Thanks,

Peter.

Mortar x5
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 1:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Frustrated bastard

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
I know you are a mad coward

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
May doulbe protion of what you wish me even to others
be used to leveled against you.

Mortar x5
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

To: [email protected]
Date: Nov 12, 2005 2:51 AM
Subject: $400 money transfer

this message now for your papa and mama

Quote:
Date: Nov 12, 2005 1:29 AM
Subject: Re: $400 money transfer

EVERY THING YOU WISH ME JUJU MAN I WISH U DIS SAME,LOOK AT UR NAME JUJU,U PAPA NOR BORN U WELL NA HIM DEM GIVE U JUJU,NA SHRINE U SUPPOSE DEY,I KNOW SAY U GO DEY VERY URGLY THAT JOIN WETIN MAKE THEM GIVE YOU THAT NAME JUJU,MY ADVISE TO U IS FOR IS FOR U TO KILL U SELF,BONK ASL

Quote:
Date: Nov 12, 2005 5:41 AM
Subject: NKITATABIAKWAGI AMU

NKITATABIAKWAGI AMU

REVEREND JUJU MAN OGWUGWU OKIJA ALUSI IYI GO VISIT ALL YOUR FAMILY.

ANU OSHIA

Quote:
From: [email protected] <[email protected]> Mailed-By: ibest.com.br
Date: Nov 12, 2005 9:11 AM
Subject: LONG TIME NO SEE

YOUR MAMA GO ENJOY U THIS NA DE LAST YEAR FOR YOUR LIFE. PRAY HARD OH. E DON END FOR YOU. AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"DIE, DIE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AMEN AMEN AMEN. COMFIRMED." - MR. RAZIM HARUNA
"Keep it up and God will surely strike you one day if you continue to send people this ugly something." - Mr. FBI
"YOU ARE A STARK ILLITERATE, EDUCATED BY A HE-GOAT WITH GOAT SHIT. " - Gregory Chin
alex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
From "simon wong" <[email protected]>
Idiot,

u no get work. Time wen u go take dey browse dey look for mugu u take am dey send nonsense yeye ibo man

Quote:
From "keen ohene kwame" <[email protected]>
God be with you and your family?

Quote:
From "Samuel Nujoma" <[email protected]>
YOU ARE SUCH A STUPID FOOL, I WOULD HAVE DISREGARDED YOUR MAIL BUT I CAN SEE THAT YOU LACK SIMPLE COURTESY. WELL I HAVE MADE MONEY FROM THIS AND ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS THAT MAY YOU LIVE IN PENURY AND ALSO DIE IN PENURY AND I WOULD LUVE TO SEE YOU STICK YOUR FATHER'S DICK UP YOUR MOTHER'S DIRTY PUSSY. FUCK YOU. I WILL KILL YOU IF YOU TRY YOURSELF. CHEERS. ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
From "centralbank Nigeria" <[email protected]>
MAY THE GOD OF THURNDER SCATTER YOU,IF YOU ARE A WISEMAN,YOU SEE SOMETHING AND KEEP CALM,YOU ARE A COMPLETE FOOL,ALL THESE YOUR WRITEUP DOES NOT MAKE YOU RESPONSIBLE AND DON'T EVER EMAIL ME AGA

Quote:
From [email protected]
iberibe.
u yeye oooooooooooooo no be small

Quote:
From "Kevin Sithole" <[email protected]>
you are like nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooting

Quote:
From "Kevin Sithole" <[email protected]>
You are a stupid I have no word with you as i do not know who you are, rich man.
And I am telling you this today you will not live long any more as from today.
Bye.

Quote:
From "JONATHAN MARSHAL" <[email protected]>
Subject Re: i am telling the truth
Maybe you think i am joking, but go and write it down your mother is going to die in less than 7days time you bloody moron with artificial teeth and smelling head. unless you come and beg me in benin your mother's life is finished.

Quote:
From "drjohn peter" <[email protected]>
BACK TO SENDER, YOU BIG FOOL.

Quote:
From "toro bomba" <[email protected]>
Subject But I pray for you.
You have nothing to gain in this insults you say with
your innocent mouth. You need to go school and pray
for forgiveness unless you will see your self in hands
of rubbers. Who knows weather if it is your work. But
I pray for you.

Quote:
From [email protected]
you do not have job that is why every time you come to net all that
you do is to send these kind of mail to people.
iam sorry for you, i will pray that God forgives you as you do not
know what you are doing.

Quote:
From "mark sister" <[email protected]>
Subject BACK TO THE SENDER.
DO YOU KNOW THIS ONE? BACK TO THE SENDER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

alex

grimreaper_au
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ugumaru wrote:

Sorry, but thats recycled. Can you give me the email adress so i can send this lad 200 mails?

ugumaru, it is my pleasure to inform you that Fatima Salim's email address is

[email protected]

please don't annoy him too much! Twisted Evil

You dont know anything mumu get your ass of my bussiness fulk off - Barrister Bruce Ajibola
Whoever you are you will die a painful death . You and your family. This year you will bury as much as all your family members and you will die later after burying them all. Son of the devil like you. Beast. Death is your portion - Jeff Briggs
U bi struck down by thunder of holy ghost if you reply me ok muthaforkeroooooooooooo now die like a chicken like yoooooooooooooo - Tom Rojas
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
CHICKENS AND GOATS

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
WELL MY GUY I BELIVE THAT YOU ARE A GUY MAN TOO, SO JUST HAVE IN MIND THAT YOUR CURSE IS USELES TO ME. ALL THE SAME I WISH YOU WHAT YOU WISH SOMEBODY BYEEEEEEEEEEE ..

I AM FINE AND GOOD

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
LIKE THE WHOLE OF UR GENERATION

FUCKS MONKEYS AND HYENAS

YOUR G & G FATHER LICKS THE ASSES OF CHICKENS AND
GOATS

AS THEIR SON WHAT DO WE EXPECT ???

Mortar x5
alex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
From <[email protected]>
MAY THE GOD OF THURNDER SCATTER YOU,IF YOU ARE A WISEMAN,YOU SEE SOMETHING AND KEEP CALM,YOU ARE A COMPLETE FOOL,ALL THESE YOUR WRITEUP DOES NOT MAKE YOU RESPONSIBLE AND DON'T EVER EMAIL ME AGAIN

alex

KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sucks about Eddie....Im not to proud to say i watch WWE ...

Quote:
From: UK NATIONAL LOTTERY DRAWS RESULT <[email protected]> Mailed-By: msn.com
Date: Nov 13, 2005 2:53 PM
Subject: GUY THIS IS FOR YOU!! CHECK INSIDE FOR MORE INTRESTING STORIES!!

GUY, YOUR PAPA NO WELL, YOUR MAMA DEY MAD, ALL YOUR FAMILY CARRY LEPROSY. .SO NO NEED TO FOLLOW FOOL LIKE YOU YAN. IGBO BOY LIKE YOU WEN NO GET FUTURE, GO AND DIE YOU HEAR ME GOD PURNISH YOUR PAPA, YOU AND YOUR FUTURE GENERATIONS TO COME.

NA ME WRITE AM AND NOTHING GO FIT STILL HAPPEN. PURKUPIN LIKE YOU.BORN BASTARD

Quote:
Date: Nov 13, 2005 12:08 PM
Subject: FOOL AT FORTY. THATS WHAT YOU ARE.

Quote:

Date: Nov 13, 2005 6:39 AM
Subject: Re: RELATIONSHIP

Back to sender and his entire family.I am covered by the Blood of Jesue Christ,Amen.
Satan his your father while demon and evil spirit are families.Hell is your portion.

steve_brimley
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 1:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That last one seems like a good candidate for my oga-devil image.

IAM A MAN WITH ALIEN EXTRAORDINARY ABILTIY

Get back to me in details and not your OK this time around.

At LadCo, we offer mugus of every kind and in a variety of convenient sizes. Find your mugus
here
grimreaper_au
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Rose Edward wrote:
...You are a dog....

A.L.Diplomatic & Security Firm wrote:
....GOD WILL SURELY VISIT YOU WITH HOLY GHOST FIRE YOU NIGERIA 419 , INFACT DON'T ALOW ME TO READ PLSAM FOR YOU.

BASTARD , I'M COMING TO NIGERIA NEXT WEEK AND IT WILL ONLY TAKE ME FW WEEKS TO GET YOU....

Robert Nogxina wrote:
BACK TO SENDER!, BACK TO SENDER!,BACK TO SENDER!,BACK TO SENDER! Rolling Eyes

raymond king wrote:
Hi dear,
your are the most foolishman on earth who refused to grab opportunity you will die poor BIG FOOL

idris momoh wrote:
FUCK YOU MOTHER...U ARE NOTING BUT EMPTY BALLON,IDIOT OF U BECAUSE I AM ALREADY A BIGGER BOY OK IF I SEE U I WILL DILL WITH U OK. GO AND HUZZLE LIKE STREET BOYS OF UR TYPE WE ARE THE PEOPLE GOD HAS BLESS IN THIS JOB OK.

GO FUCK YOU MOTHER. THERE IS ONE ADVICE FOR YOU THOUGH, IF YOU HAVE EVER BENEFITED FROM SCAM, THEN YOU WILL DIE BY NEXT MONTH. REASON IS THAT I AM GO TO THE SHRINE IN UR VILLAGE TO GIVE UR THE BEST SWEAR YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE. I AM A WORSHIPER OF THAT SHRINE AFTER RIVER NIGER. UR MAMA, UR PAPA, UR UNBORN CHILDREN AND UR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL BE SLAVES TO THOSE WHOM THEY HATE TILL THE END OF THIS GENERATION.

THIS IS MY PRAYERS FOR YOU. BASTARD

Williamssson wrote:
A fool like u have no fit 4 this life die young you gonna see....

thoma loone wrote:
this course go affect your generation AMEN,
if you don make money from it then why are you still up by this time u idoit fuck your mama with one pounds you know ???
she begged me to come back ,hahah for what , i even heard that you are a product of a living condom,hum... your papa na him fit prove that
idiot

andrewdavis27 wrote:
Hey G,why you dey send me all this bulshit now? weytin i do you?
I dey try to make ends meet but if my FM enter your box by mistake den SORRY,i no mean to hurt you ok.
We are brothers in the bussiness.

kw_info wrote:
YOU PONK Cool I REBUKE AND THE REVERSE UNTO UR ENTIRE HOUSE HOLD
ONYE AMAMIHE,

kekou nafi wrote:
YOU ARE A BIG FOOL, A MIGHTY ONE FOR THAT MATTER

phukin_scheep
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

grimreaper_au wrote:

GO FUCK YOU MOTHER. THERE IS ONE ADVICE FOR YOU THOUGH, IF YOU HAVE EVER BENEFITED FROM SCAM, THEN YOU WILL DIE BY NEXT MONTH. REASON IS THAT I AM GO TO THE SHRINE IN UR VILLAGE TO GIVE UR THE BEST SWEAR YOU CAN EVER IMAGINE. I AM A WORSHIPER OF THAT SHRINE AFTER RIVER NIGER. UR MAMA, UR PAPA, UR UNBORN CHILDREN AND UR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL BE SLAVES TO THOSE WHOM THEY HATE TILL THE END OF THIS GENERATION.

I think I've seen this somewhere before ..

Lazy bastards!

FUCK YOU Elias Hirst IF AT ALL YOU EVEN GIVE ME YOUR PHONE NUMBER I WOULD HAVE FORWARD IT TO JEEVES FUCK YOU DONT WRITE MA AGAIN YOUR NOTHING BUT A CARWARD (Usman Bello)
You are a he goat.You are the most stupid goat I havever seen
alex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

phukin_scheep wrote:

I think I've seen this somewhere before ..
Lazy bastards!

Indeed. Soon both us and mugus will just copy and paste old insults Wink

alex

alex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 2:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I seem to get more replies each time I change my insulting address Smile Also, female characters seem to be more effective Wink

Quote:
From "centralbank Nigeria" <[email protected]>
I thought you are a matured person who can differenaite left and rigth ,but only a piece of shit

Quote:
From "mercy sake" <[email protected]>
Subject i know you don't know what to do again inand you are tired of your life sorry

Quote:
From "Kojo Masakq" <[email protected]>
Subject LAID DOWN ON YOU.
YOU ARE A BASTARD AND A SON OF A BITCH YOUR DEAD MOTHER WILL ROT IN HER
GRAVE AND WILL GO TO HELL WHERE YOU BELONG WITH YOUR STUPID FATHER WHO
IS SUFFERING FROM MENTAL DISORDER WHO HAPPEN TO BE A PHYSIACRIST
PATIENCE - MAD MAN- AND YOU AN ORACLE IDIOT WHO IS A BASTARD AS YOU DO
NOT KNOW YOUR EVIL FATHER. IT SHALL NEVER BE WELL FOR YOU AND YOUR
ENTIRE FAMILY THIS IS A CURSE UPON YOU WHICH I LAID AND NEED TO BE
UPLIFTER IF NOT YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION SHALL PERISH THIS I ASSURE YOU.
THERE IS NO SOLUTION TO YOUR PROBLEM FROM NOW TILL END AS YOU SHALL DIE
WITHOUT REST OF MINE EVEN IN YOUR GRAVE YOU SHALL SURELY SUFFER. KOSHEA
KOSHEA TILANKORSHEAAAAAAA ASHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TUFIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
OMASHEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

alex

Deacon Blues
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lame!

Rose Sankoh wrote:
Thank you so much.

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE HEARD AND SPOKEN TO OR PEOPLE FROM BAHRAIN DO NOT TALK ON THE PHONE OR ARE YOU A TERRORIST WHICH I AM BEGINNING TO THINK YOU ARE."" -George Mbeki

" I ALSO WAY DEAL WITH GMAIL PEOPLES BADY CAUSE THEIR ARE ALL PUSSY SUCKERS KISS MY ASS MONKEY." -Yousf Ahmed

"TO STARTY WITH YOUR NAME IS WARREN KRUEGER WHICH I KNOW IS NOT YOUR NAME" -Therese Bo
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ogun na im go kill your papa and mama
u no go die better
like say i know u na me 4 kill u mysef
na ur type i dey find 4 net
fool like u
in short u no even get papa and nana
bastard
yeye naija boy wey no get money
shame on your family

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
ASSHOLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!papa

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Some one will Die in your Family 20 day from now.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
for you to mention igbo, by living ALMIGHTY JEHOVAH you will not see 2006.
you brought this to yourself, and that will be a lesson to your tribes that
hate igbo.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
WELL MY DEAR COMPLIMENTS TO YOUR INSAIN FAMILYS.

Dear I will like to tell you that you are just a barkink bull DOG who dont no where he is coming from and where his end will be ok.Agin I want to remind you that you are a fool and a fool will you remain why because you dont no your left from your right.

May

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
YOUR PAPA AND YOUR MAMA ALL YOUR FAMILY ARE CURSED FOREVER

Mortar x5
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
From: pule jones <[email protected]> Mailed-By: hotmail.com

Date: Nov 13, 2005 11:59 PM
Subject: BACK TO SENDER , BACK TO THE FOOL, BACK TO OKOKO BACK TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY.

Quote:

Date: Nov 14, 2005 12:18 AM
Subject: Jesus Christ is the way,the truth and the life.

I don't have time for stupid guy like you a disgrace to the world is
what you are.As for me Jesus Christ in my Life and my Lord and Personal
saviour.Not juju man like you that will find his home in hell.All your
problem will come back to you to consume you and your entire family.

Accept christ now before is too late for you.Hell is real and people
like you will die there unless you accept Christ.

Jesus is the way,truth and life.

I love Jesus

Speaking of love, i love the subject of this next email :]

Quote:
From: UK NATIONAL LOTTERY DRAWS RESULT <[email protected]> Mailed-By: msn.com
Date: Nov 13, 2005 2:53 PM
Subject: GUY THIS IS FOR YOU!! CHECK INSIDE FOR MORE INTRESTING STORIES!!

GUY, YOUR PAPA NO WELL, YOUR MAMA DEY MAD, ALL YOUR FAMILY CARRY LEPROSY. .SO NO NEED TO FOLLOW FOOL LIKE YOU YAN. IGBO BOY LIKE YOU WEN NO GET FUTURE, GO AND DIE YOU HEAR ME GOD PURNISH YOUR PAPA, YOU AND YOUR FUTURE GENERATIONS TO COME.

NA ME WRITE AM AND NOTHING GO FIT STILL HAPPEN. PURKUPIN LIKE YOU.BORN BASTARD

Quote:
Date: Nov 13, 2005 12:08 PM
Subject: FOOL AT FORTY. THATS WHAT YOU ARE.

Quote:
Date: Nov 14, 2005 9:56 AM
Subject: I AM MORE THAN YOU. (MAD DOG)

Quote:
From: Hassan Suleman <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.co.in
Date: Nov 14, 2005 10:54 AM
Subject: Re: From.....Mr Hassan Suleman

YOU ARE A FOOL.

Man, i've got a terrible sore throat today....Maybe one of the lads curses is working :]

Deacon Blues
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

No, there weren't any sore throat curses in there. Only AIDS and such.

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE HEARD AND SPOKEN TO OR PEOPLE FROM BAHRAIN DO NOT TALK ON THE PHONE OR ARE YOU A TERRORIST WHICH I AM BEGINNING TO THINK YOU ARE."" -George Mbeki

" I ALSO WAY DEAL WITH GMAIL PEOPLES BADY CAUSE THEIR ARE ALL PUSSY SUCKERS KISS MY ASS MONKEY." -Yousf Ahmed

"TO STARTY WITH YOUR NAME IS WARREN KRUEGER WHICH I KNOW IS NOT YOUR NAME" -Therese Bo
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Phew!!! Had me worried there for a few :]

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic