SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fred's 3000 mile safari - Jacob's Revenge! :o)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
shrek
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 2:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oooooh, I'm so scared now! Very Happy
Quote:
Sooner or later the truth shall come out and we shall know who is lying to whom. It is either your people does not understand which Leon Jacob the money was meant for or they deliberately decide to send the money to another Leon Jacob in another country definitely not in Ghana.
But I must warn you, before you declare a press war between us, be sure you have your records straight and proof as well. I can�t see anything bad you would say or publish about me and you do not have any proof of such either.

I have not received a cent from you or any body so far, there is no proof of such.
The western union statement only stated that Rebecca sent western union to one Leon Jacob in USA or he could be in another country where Dollar is the local currency.
Anybody can verify that even from Western union that they do not pay money dollars in Ghana.
Unlike you, I have a preponderance of evidence against you that would pop-up any reader�s eye.
I have proof of your plot with Bheki Khumalo in black and white.
I have the agreement I signed with your lawyer, which stated that I should not print the story or disclose to any body.
people would ask why did you agree to pay me to stop the story from going public if you are so innocent.
I have copy of the money order scanned and sent to me by Mr. Douglas as more prove of the attempted buy over of the story. I can go on and on to provide more proof and evidence that would make people believe me.
It is not even important if they believe me or not, the point is that once the story goes out, it would do lots of damage to your image and no body cares about the reporter or journalist who got the story.
I am a news maker not a news. There are thousands of journalist out there reporting news and breaking stories, nobody remembers them or their names, people are only interested in the story the publish.
Now I just want to let you know the stakes here before you think of breaking our contract because I don�t care about the bloody contract myself rather I care about your reputation but if it does not matter to you then I don�t see why I should bother about it myself.

Jacob

I think I will ignore him for a while now, just to make him sweat...

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"i am ready to spend my money to make sure i get you dealt with"
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sounds like he has you on the ropes... would you like to hire a russian mafia hitman to go looking for him to crush his typing fingers? Vassily Potemkin is taking outside "wet work" Or he could announce to the lad that he chopped the maga...

oh, hell...these sound amateurish now that I look at them in print..

I would hate to play poker with either you or Fred..

Fake church kill Nigeria
Fake charity account United Kingdom
Mortar x11
i never believe that you can matreat me this way--- Veronica Wachira, Senegal

komodada(at)uku.co.uk : INFACT YOU ARE A TOTAL *DELETED* TIMES TEN MAY GOD RENDER U USELESS. EWU YOUAND I WHO BETTER PASS.ASSHOLE.DONT WORRY ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. PLEASE LET ME BE .
Screwing with others siggy lines is NOT a nice thing to do! In character, yes, nice...no!
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Classic example of that horrible conundrum... do you kick him in the balls and tell him that everyone involved is a character on Fantasy Island and doesn't exist... or do you let him go off and start a massive campaign against you (as if he has ever published anywhere other than on shithouse walls...)

Brilliant work, simply first rate.

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
Kusanagi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd whack him in the balls with a cricket bat Laughing

Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ but only after he's published.

More effort on his part first = more pain in his parts after.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
jake.plissken
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
..... I don�t appreciate being called a lyre.

I'm sure he doesn't:

I can see why he would be so offended! Laughing Laughing Laughing Razz

callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[hijack]Hey no fair on lyres! What did a poor innocent lyre ever do to you? Laughing [/hijack]

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
Dr Venture
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What I want to know is how he compiled enough information on a fake person to blackmail him for 250k. Shocked

I'd wait a few days, then send him a message along the lines of "Everything's taken care of. Oh, and because I'm sporting, watch your back."

Twisted Evil

I will bring the heat down on you so hard you wont even know what hit you. Just relax and wait for the authorities to get to you. --Jackson Momoh, after learning I blew his money transfer on ale and whores

I HOPE PEOPLE WILL NOT HEAR OUR VOICE WHEN THE TOTAL AMOUNT WILL BE TRANSFERED INTO YOUR ACCOUNT BECAUSE YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS ME SOUNDS STRAINGE OF WHICH I DONT LIKE(Huh?).-- Samuel Onyema
Captain Slack
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 5:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am a news maker not a news.

How does one become a news? Question

Excellent work guys! You HAVE to publish this bait once it's done! I'm dying to know how it go to this point. Smile
shrek

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ooooooooooooooh, I'm now even MORE scared! Very Happy
Quote:
I told you the truth shall come out sooner or later and now I have done my own investigation on the western union supposedly sent to me.

Forwarded is the response I got from western union today. They have confirmed that the transfer made by Rebecca Amos was not to Leon Jacob.

That only confirm what I had thought all along that someone is playing some kind of scam and it is either you are part of it all or they have played us both.

Western union has confirmed that Rebecca did not send any money to any body named Leon Jacob rather she sent the money to some other person and that left me wondering how she forged the western union statement and got my name slotted into.

it now add up to the phone number given to me earlier as that of BMG music Lawyer in Ghana which turned out to be fake, the UPS tracking number which ended up being a package in Germany etc.

all this will make an interesting story for the tabloid. My question is why all this crap?

You very well know that you are the only one that will get hurt by this, it appears that BMG music is being run by a bunch of fraudsters and scammers. I still want to know if you and George are part of it all. It would be too bad for a nice lady like you to participate in this kind of scheme.

maybe it was a kind of delay tactics to get you more time for your music launch but you have forgotten that bad publicity is bad publicity irrespective of time it was released. The damage will stick with you for life and people will always talk about it each time your name or music is played.

Maybe you and your music company values money more than your image. Anyway try and explain yourself out of this.

note after this revelation, I am not going to waste my time here waiting for any money from you as I can see your people never intended sending me any money.

if I did not hear from you by tomorrow with good explanation, I shall start making my own plans for my story. And after the way you have treated me, I would not feel any remorse whatsoever in making the story public.

Jacob

Quote:
Rebecca Amos
Who ever you are, your liars have finally caught up with you. How could you fabricate such liars against me saying you sent western union to Mr. Leon Jacob when you very well know that you did no such thing.
You are the worst scam I ever know and God will punish you for lying against an innocent man. You really choose a wrong person to mess with you should have ask who I am because embarking on such a stupid exercise. You should have known that I would not rest until the truth is uncovered. It is my job to uncover the truth no matter how hidden, it is what I do for a living ok.

And now western union has confirmed to me that you did send western union from USA but the receiver was not any body by the name of Leon Jacob. You very well know whom you sent the money to.

But why give Bobby the MTCN number of money you sent to someone else and convince her it was sent to Leon Jacob? I don�t get it. You could have simply refused to send the money and tell her you don�t want to send money to me instead of lying about it. What did you hope to achieve by lying about it even to the extent of fabricating western union statement to back up your lies

Now how do you explain the forged western union statement you forward to Bobby?
I have forwarded the western union response to my investigation here for your attention while I decide what next to do about it.
I advise you to confess and ask forgiveness for God to forgive you from your lying and cheating ways.

Jacob

He's asking God to forgive US for OUR "lying and cheating ways"? Shocked Very Happy

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
mr. mugu
Lazy Bum

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Probably pushing it, as I think that you may have this lad about as far as he'll go without seeing some money BUT:
Quote:
That only confirm what I had thought all along that someone is playing some kind of scam and it is either you are part of it all or they have played us both.

I really think that the Ghanian Western Union is corrupt since they're insisting that the moneys not there, yet you have proof that it was picked up. Maybe his friend in Liberia knows a trusting Western Union officer there so that you can be sure he gets what's coming to him...
Edit: And if you can push it further, I think that the current Liberian elections (which are likely to be contested) will throw a wrench into sending the money there.

"I don�t know if you intention is to run away with my sweat." - George Dunant
"stop writting me piece of sh*t mother f**ker. you want a story, I will give you a story about your scam master George" - Newsm*ker
"QUICKLY DO THE GIRL MARY WANT TO DIE IN OUR NECK" - Ecowas bank
pony
shrek

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah. He's got the official confirm from WU that the transfer is a dud.

If you folks want to keep him there, I have yet another cunning plan... Wink

x2 Safari
The False Italian
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
it appears that BMG music is being run by a bunch of fraudsters and scammers.

Hey, he must have heard of the infamous SonyBMG DRM rootkit debacle. Cool
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2005 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Time to fire off a very official looking cease and desist order on Sony BMG letterhead from their attornies- use lots of we have been advised, and you are hereby directed subject to your full assumption of the legal implications of etc...

Then point out that Nigeria and Ghana are extradition treaty countries with Japan (or wherever you are basing your branck of SonyBMG) and that the survival rate for foriegn detainees is less than 20% when incarcerated for more than 24 motnhs and he is looking at 5 years for abuse of trademark, slander, contentious libel, misrepresentation for purpose of illegal diversion, malingering, and social unattractiveness (he hasn't had a hotel room to bathe in for a week- he has to be gameey by now...)

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
shrek

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bobby admits the truth!!!
Quote:
Jacob,

It would appear that George and my staff have been in collusion with each other to foil your attempts to publish your story. George has basically admitted that �250,000 is too much to pay to someone just to withold publication of some story which he is sure he can disclaim on my behalf. As such, he has told me that he never had any intention to pay you anything, and for this I am very sorry. I had absolutely no idea that this was his plan and that he had my staff involved with all of this!

Anyway, George now tells me the launch is over and that your news is not going to affect anything any more. But I still feel bad about things and I want to sort something out for you. Unfortunately, I have no credit cards of my own and I don't even know how to take money out of my bank and George has told me that my accountants won't let me pay you anything anyway, so there is nothing I can do, I'm afraid. I just feel so bad for you, stuck in Ghana for so long now. Can you come to London? At least here I can put you up in a nice hotel or something and show you around. That's the best I can do. Again, I apologise for my staff but the music business is a very difficult business and I guess more of these sorts of things are happening all the time.

x2 Safari
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2005 11:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Awwwww you just pulled away the plank he didn't know he was teetering on. Twisted Evil

I'm just a stupid troll.
shrek

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And now he is going to publish the story of the bait himself! Very Happy

Quote:
at least for the first time someone has said the truth, I am not surprised though because I had suspected that George was just playing for time and he never came to Ghana. I have checked my sources at the immigration and police to confirm that yesterday

I guess I was nieve to believe they would care enough about your good image and do something to preserve it but never mind, someone would have to pay for all of this. I never intend to hurt your reputation which is why I contacted you as soon as I got hold of the story.

well it does not matter whether your launch is over or not, your career and the public perception of your life outside the stage still matters.
George and the rest of them can try to disclaim the story when it breaks, but it would not go away from peoples mind. you would probably spend a couple of millions to sponsor the disclaimer and that would generate even more speculation and hounding by the press.

after I have made public the whole information and copies of my verious correspondences with George and you on the subject including the signed agreement George may try as much as he wants to disclarm and a couple of millions to arrange the disclaim , it won't stop people from painting their own image of you. He said �250,000 is too much to pay for stoping a story let him consider how much it would cost to embark on a damage control mexercise when the story gets out.

you don't want such stigmer to follow you for the rest of your life, do you?
you don't want people to think of you as someone who is willing to do anything for money despite the fact that you have enough of your own? well the list goes on about what people would think of you. I don't even want to mention them here.

it is you and you alone that will face the scandal, not George or BMG music. it is you that would be dodging the press at every public appearances because somone fearing that someone might ask you question for your side of the story.

BMG company does not care what happens to you, once your music is not making the chat, or the money for any reason, they would drop you just like that and look for the next star. it is business for them.

well I have to point out to you some of the consequencies of my publishing the story so that you would understand why I did not want to publish the story in the first place if I am well compensated

you don't have to patronize me by inviting me to London for anything after you people have wasted my time and got me stocked in Ghana because I beleived in you and I wanted to be the good guy.

if you cannot send me any money in Ghana, you don't have to worry I will sort myself out one way or another. you can keep your money for all I care and let me keep my story.

your launch may be over but your life and career are not over, I can still use the story to course damage for you at anytime just keep looking out for the story to break and when it does it would be you against the world. let George also get ready for his disclaimer and lets see how far it can stop the damage that would be done.
of course his disclaimer may or may not control the damage, but it would definitely not stop the damage.
I shall have to decide on which media to publish the story to ensure wider coverage in the US, Europe and Africa where you have your fan base.

it is not about money now, it is about principle. next time George and the rest of them would think twice before they decide to play smart with s journalist.
I am sorry it is you that is at the center of it all but what should I do?
if you were in my position, what would you do at this point considering the liars and deception.

thanks for everything.

Jacob.

And in this email to George the lawyer, he now claims he knew he was being f*cked all along! Laughing

Quote:
George,
You probably would be beating your chest whereever you are congratulating yourself for a job well done with the rest of your BMG scam masters.
You thought you had me fooled righ? But what you didn�t know was that I have been building up my story and gathering more evidence along because I had suspected you will trying to buy yourself time for Bobby�s launch to be over then pull yourself out of our agreement. I think I never thought of that? Well it is not over until I say so.

Fortunately, my story cuts across the launch. It is a matter of life, integrity respect and reputation. Things like that just don�t end with one incident. It follows one for life and people will always remember it whichever way they choose to remember.

You said �250k was too much to stop a story, try spending a couple of millions on a damage control and disclaimer, which would not stop the damage that would be done to Bobby�s image once the story gets out to the public. Besides it would be between you, Bobby, the media and the public. You know very well that damage control is an expensive exercise I won�t even be part of it. My part is to drop the story with the media and provide them with all the proof of Bobby�s implication in the fraud then the media would make up their own story and the rest of the press world would hound Bobby for comment.

It was you who offered 250k and some damme pictures. I am a reasonable man and I did not insits on my terms. Don�t think I was interested in the pictures you mentioned. I am not a lifestyle journalist so I am not interested people�s lifestyle. Rather I am interested in institutional fraud, mismanagement, embezzelment etc, which is why I was interested in Bobby�s story in the first place.

I would have settle for any reasonable amount you offered because my interest was not the money instead I was banking on the opportunity of brokering an exclusive interview with Bobby in future. That would have been my main compensation. The cash was just to offset current expenses.

But now you went and spoilt it all by pulling this stunt on me and got me stranded in Ghana. I know you did not come to Ghana the moment you sent me that fake western union MCTN and became agreesive about it. My journalistic instinct told me you must be lying or hiding something. When Novetel confirmed you never were at the hotel then I had my conclusion. I was just waiting for you to have the decency to admit to me but I guess you don�t have the balls to do that and Bobby had to do it for you.

I wish she were not at the center of it all then it would have been easier for me to deal with. Well get ready and make your budget for the disclaimer when the story breaks. Let me see how you explain our agreement or about the verious communications encrypted email Bobby had with Bheki Khumalo on the $25 Million issue or you explain all our communication to stop the story from going public or the fake Money order copy sent to me by Douglas Allen bearing BMG name on it etc. I have enough proof to make the media run wide with the story.
Disclaim it all you can but people will form their own opinion and go by it. Michael Jackson for example was declared innocent by the court but many people all over the world still believe he is guilty and they would never see him other wise. You know how it is, people always believe the worst of celebrities. No matter how much you spent to paint them in a different picture, any scandal surrounding a celebrity figure always stick in people�s mind.

All these are what I didn�t want Bobby to face because once the story gets out, it would follow her for life and it would be on her image record forever.
I thought you really care about her, and ready to protect her image, I thought we are on the same side but now it appears you care more about BMG money and protecting their money rather than the image of Bobby.

Well get ready for the media frenzy while I decided on the best approach for the story. I want you take the rest of the coming days wondering when and waiting for the story to be out by then it would be out of my hand and next time you think twice before playing with a journalist.

Jacob

I think this f*ckwit really believes:

a. He is corresponding with a real singing star at BMG Music and other people working there
b. He is a journalist

I, on the other hand, really believe:

a. He is thick as shit
b. He is really stranded in Ghana! Very Happy

x2 Safari
Mr Conspiracy
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is unbelievable! Every month, there seems to be a new record and a new lad of negligible IQ that the entire board gets to know. Speaking of new records, is there a special badge for starving a lad to death? This one's headed that way if you leave him in Ghana any longer. You really can't blame him for his journalistic fantasies; it's better than accepting that you're stranded in a foreign country and the money you were chasing never existed.

shrek

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 8:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, maybe he can make a living from selling other stories than Bobby's story... Very Happy
Quote:
Jacob,

I am so sorry about all this. I promise that I never knew anything
about this till yesterday and I was truly very shocked, stunned,
amazed that my own people would do things like this, and how much
control they have over my life.

Anyway, as you are a journalist, if I offer you some stories which are
far more interesting than my little foolish mistake, would you be
interested? I can make it up to you that way, if you would like to
consider it. One story is about L'il Kim and why she wanted to go to
jail. But if not, then may I at least know where and when you will be
publishing my story first? I just want to read it myself. I
understand your position completely and I guess I would be mad as hell
myself if someone shafted me like they have done to you.

Bobby

x2 Safari
Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 9:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just finished reading the whole thing Shrek.

Very bloody funny. To many classic lines in there. I can't wait for the grand finale... hand me the popcorn, I'm waiting for the tele-movie.

NN

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
Haywood D'Jableauxmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

<bow down>

This is classic.
It is breathtaking.

I am in awe...

bonkaholic
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 10:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There could still be some mileage in this.

Quote:
I was banking on the opportunity of brokering an exclusive interview with Bobby in future

I'm sure Bobby can arrange for him to travel to London for an "exclusive interview" Twisted Evil

Wot I did on my holidays: I deaded these banks Spain United Kingdom

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Jolly Roger
Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Shrek and Freddie get inducted into the Order of The Starving Skeleton!

Fake church kill Nigeria
Fake charity account United Kingdom
Mortar x11
i never believe that you can matreat me this way--- Veronica Wachira, Senegal

komodada(at)uku.co.uk : INFACT YOU ARE A TOTAL *DELETED* TIMES TEN MAY GOD RENDER U USELESS. EWU YOUAND I WHO BETTER PASS.ASSHOLE.DONT WORRY ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. PLEASE LET ME BE .
Screwing with others siggy lines is NOT a nice thing to do! In character, yes, nice...no!
shrek

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 4:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh dear. He's trying to play the same old record again. Here is his latest, rather unscripted reply:
Quote:
Bobby,
you see I really want to believe that you were not party to the scam gang up by your people. at least it makes more sense to think you are an innocent participant otherwise how would anybody even consider that someone like you would play such as silly game especially when your reputation is on the line.

George played the same LIL Kim story with me as well and I believed him then, not because I was interested in the story rather I was interested in protecting your reputation so I was going to settle for any serious offer he puts on the table.

I was deceived into coming to Ghana after wasting my time for over one month. I got stranded in Ghana and no one gave a damme instead I was accused of things I did not do and made to look like a common criminal not to even mention the embarassment i got from the hotel management here etc.

how do you expect me to consider your request after all this. I told you right from the start that money was not my motivation though I paid to get the story and I could have gone straight to the tabloid instead I preferred to trade in the story with you.

if George had played his card well I might have settled for any other kind of compensation instead of money but he out played himself forgotten that I have the Ace and I can very well use it any time.

unfortunately I cannot tell you when and where the story would be publish, it is my surprise package. it could be anytime from now, next month, next year, when your music hits the chat, or when you win an award. just anytime your purpolarity is high and every attention is on you then I will use your own publicity to sell the story. you see it is not about your music launch, it is about your life as a whole because I could play my card anytime I want to.

I am sorry but that is how it works and I didn't want it to happen in the first place. when it happens, you would read it like everyone else then let George prepare his disclaimer. he would still have to pay the media to publish the disclaimer and them other journalist would get involved to get more facts of the story there by opening up the media frenzy associated with this kind of news break. by then it would be out of my hand and I would probably be looking for Bheki Khumalo to get his side of the story or investigate more to know what happend the $25 Million.

as I said before, I am not interested in lifestyle stories, I am a political reporter and I only go for stories about fraud, bad governance, etc. I am not interested in the Lil Kim story ok it is not my line. the only reason I was interested in your story was because it involves a government agency in Africa.

at least for the first time you have admitted it was a stupid mistake on your part, we would have sorted all this out long time if you had just owed up to your mistake and discuss ways to prevent it becoming public knowledge. nobody would have been hurt by any means.

unfortunately I have been badly hurt and it would be even more stupid of me to allow myself to be played twice.

nevertheless I want to demonstrate more goodwill to you so that you would understand that it is not my primary intention to print the story for any reason and I still would like to keep my word not because of George and his gang in BMG but for your sake.

maybe you don't know it, you are a role model for lots of kids al over the world, your womans worth track is there all time favourite, I have a teenager so I know ok.

it would be very disappointing should this kind of information dent your image, they would never see you the same way again. money is really nothing without a good name. you don't want each time you make a donation for charity, people would wonder if it is really your money that you are donating or someone else's.

I gues what I am trying to say is I want to give you a second chance, everyone deserves a second chance and perhaps this time you should take a little charge of your life and do something about it because at the end of the day it is your name that would dragged down. not BMG music or George or even myself.
you have shown enough remourse and regret for the way I have been treated but it is not enough, someone has to pay. I deserve some compensation, not just for the story but for the trouble and humiliation I suffered here in Ghana not to mention other stories I had lost because I could not follow them up.

now I want to be reasonable and upfront with you ok. do not lye to me again, you are better than that.

therefore first send me some money here in Ghana to offset the bills your people made me to accummulate, when I receive that I would believe you are serious, then we shall renegotiate. I am prepared to accept any reasonable offer you put on the table but money must excahnge hands because I have spent money and wasted my time thanks to George.

this time, it is between me and you, no more George. I don't want to know what you cannot do, I want to know what you can do and if your image and reputation is important to you, you would have to do something to preserve it.

that's all I can say to you for now. take your time and think about it, if this is not ok with you, then there is nothing I can do for you.

Jacob.

BTW, in case anyone is wondering what "news story" Jacob has over Bobby, he had "found out" that Bobby was going along with Mr Khumalo to try and illegally claim a $25 million overpayment by the South African government. It was a standard scam until Jacob came in to blackmail Bobby about this! Very Happy

x2 Safari
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
your purpolarity is high

Sounds nasty!
I hope it isn't too distressing, maybe some blood pressure tablets will fix it
Question

I'm just a stupid troll.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic