SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Fred's 3000 mile safari - Jacob's Revenge! :o)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bonkaholic
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2005 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
they are holding my passport until i come around to settle the bills

Looks like the lad is going to be having a long stay then.

Wot I did on my holidays: I deaded these banks Spain United Kingdom

Click here to support 419Eater.com

Jolly Roger
Big Ted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I wish I could go on holiday at the drop of a hat - he doesn't realise how lucky he is - and he is meeting different people and different cultures! Your educating him about his own Continent and broadning his cultural horizons. Without you he may have never travelled away from his own country.

I do hope they don't think he is an escaped phsyciatric patient and lock him up in some secure unit?
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Officially stranded..." that is just too precious!

As opposed to unofficially stranded, or freelance unauthorized stranded.

I would ask for a Certificate of Official Stranding Status, just so you can authorize the Stranded Traveller's Authority to release some Officialy Stranded Traveller funds to him.

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
Kusanagi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This has to be the closest I have ever come to feeling sorry for a mugu.

That being said, I'm still laughing my fool ass off. LOL_sign

*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I am already out of th hotel but they are holding my passport until i come around to settle the bills.

Surely he can prove this with an official document from the hotel. Laughing
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 5:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah but which of his many passports are they holding ,,, hehehe

maybe he gave them a scan of his passport , One Wan King passport perhaps Laughing

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there a South African Embassy there? Maybe they'll help him out. Twisted Evil

I'm just a stupid troll.
NetSkyR
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he is cash-strapped, how can he go to an Internet cafe and email you?

If you see no sense in life, look at the nonsense. You'll love it as much as tripping fake (bank) sites (speaking of which, United Kingdom x 13, Russia x 2, Netherlands x 5, South Africa x 1, Togo x 1, United States x 2, Spain x 1, Ivory Coast x 1, Nigeria x2 entries in the 419th level of the Hades of lads)

becoming more active after more then a year
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah they should help him out perhaps you could sugest it to him .
Laughing

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
shrek
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 12:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, he needed some help so I got him a Barrister. Now he's complaining about the barrister. Some people are just so ungrateful...
Quote:
I am even more confused now than ever after calling Mr. Kojo or whoever he may be.

Do you know him directly or is it Rachel Mcfly that knows him? something about him does not add up and I doubt he is really BMG Music lawyer, sorry to say so.

The man was being very secretive and he does not want to meet me for anything late alone gives me cash. He said he does not know me and that whatever he is supposed to be doing is confidential which nobody else should know about.

He also said something about going to court for an affidavit and something about next of kin. The whole thing sounds strange and illegal. I hope you or anybody you know are not in any way involved in another secret business over here.

Please can you tell me what is going on? Be frank with me for once? Talk to me ok, am on your side remember.

I don�t know how you come about this guy or what he is doing for you or BGM but from the sound of him, it is obvious this Kojo guy does not want to meet me late alone give me any cash. So that is another impossible arrangement and I wish you can do something for real. Rachel McFly can send me western Union from London directly with cash. All that is required is for someone to collect some cash from the bank and go to a Western Union agent to send it to me.

As I have told George, my passport is with the hotel and they would not give it back until I have settled accumulated bills. You know I need my passport to go to Liberia and I need some money too for the trip.

Please try and do something for real about my situation ok.

Jacob

By the way, by a very long way, the most stupid mugu I've ever had the displeasure to talk with is Barrister Kojo. If you want a lad to waste his time and money, please get him to call Barr. Kojo on +233244288210. He is sooooo stupid that I am thinking of setting up an expensive UK divert number so that every lad can PAY for the privilege of contacting him. Lad to lad chatting at its finest! Smile

EDIT. Done! Calling +447031968197 now calls Barr Kojo in Ghana, the stupidest, most long-winded mugu in Africa! Keep that number handy for your lads! Very Happy

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"i am ready to spend my money to make sure i get you dealt with"
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

shot for the number Shrek

Big Ted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Be frank with me for once?

Why does he want you to be Frank? And who is Frank? Is the sun getting to him?
shrek

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 1:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Remember. Get your lads to call Barr Kojo on +447031968197. Do it quick please else that number would expire. Do NOT call this number yourself - it costs 50 pence a minute! Shocked Very Happy

And I have no idea why he wants me to be Frank!

"watch out for the chiness mafia...you will be assasinated because no one steals our money and get away with it."
"I DO NOT NEED THE HELP OF ANY POLICE MAN AS AM GOING TO PAY SOME TURKISH FRIEND TO ASSASINATE BOTH OF YOU"
"I promise you that you will never see the end of this year nor this Xmas and be happy..."

x2 Safari
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just sent Barr. Kojo's number to my lad, not sure where he is IP number says Country - Lithuania City - Lagos. Bit odd?

Still how much to call from Lagos or Lithuania via UK divert to Ghana? Twisted Evil

I'm just a stupid troll.
shrek

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now he's catching malaria and warning me about Mr Kojo! Oh dear!
Quote:
I don�t know what is going on and how you got the phone number of Mr. Kojo but I have done some inquiry and confirmed that Kojo is not BMG Music lawyer and has never represented BMG in any capacity he even confirmed that to me when I spoke with him.

You know I am an investigative journalist and it is my duty to find out information no matter how hidden.
Are you involved in some kind of international racketing or what? No offence meant. I can tell that whatever this Mr. Kojo is doing for whomever is not good. Well since he did not mention your name, I guess he has nothing to do with you directly and if I were Rachel I would be careful if she has anything to do with him.
Or perhaps it is just a case of wrong number, he claimed he is Kojo though, maybe another Kojo altogether right?
The bottom line is that Mr. Kojo is not a BMG lawyer and therefore cannot help me with the needed cash.

You have to make some real arrangement for me ok.
I appreciate your efforts and I shall always remember that and never do anything to hurt you or course problem for you now or in future.

Please I need some money over here as of yesterday I don�t want to go through another horrible day without a decent meal and decent sleep. It has already affected my health. I suspect malaria or something has infected me.
I can still receive western union here today Saturday if it is sent all right. Let someone send with cash not western union.

Thanks,

Jacob

x2 Safari
Synth_FG
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Starting to feal sorry for this fool

Western Union him 99p for a McDonnalds Laughing

United Kingdom
shrek

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nah. YOU do it! Very Happy

x2 Safari
Captain Slack
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You know I am an investigative journalist and it is my duty to find out information no matter how hidden.

Wow! A scammer AND an investigative journalist! This mugu is multi-talented! Lets see how he "investigates" his way back to SA. Twisted Evil
Charlie Fake
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about demanding some pictures? We'd love to see the wretched state you've reduced him to.
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Or perhaps it is just a case of wrong number, he claimed he is Kojo though, maybe another Kojo altogether right?
He sounds so desperate to believe that, I love it!

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Perhaps you meant to write "Kogo".

I'll donate a dime towards his Happy Meal at McDonald's... if somebody will invoice me for it, I'll send a check right over.

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
kleindoofy
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We should send him an official McDonalds Happy Meal voucher.

Oh yes, it must read "valid only in the UK." Twisted Evil
Ivor Grimey Colon
"Trophy slut"

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No McDonalds in Ghana:
http://www.flourish.org/ghana/products.php

"If your bait does not cause an ethics thread, you are not baiting hard enough." - YeaWhatever

Pimp My Number | A Donation a Day keeps Nurse Nasty at bay
Big Ted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Instead of sitting on his arse perhaps he could sell it?

That could raise some much needed cash for his air fare home?
shrek

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2005 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is such a cruel thought. Nice, but cruel. We intend to be much worse than cruel to this criminal bastard.

x2 Safari
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic