SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugu travels 1100 - 1300 miles on safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Big Daddy
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is getting good... Keep up the good work... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Skip Daily
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP,

What if you slapped together a webpage that looks like a western union webpage, showing that the money was deposited? Yeah, it's a bit lame, and if your lad has three or more braincells (which after reading your webpage I am beginning to doubt) he would pick up on the fake URL instantly. Otherwise, you could send him a "screenshot" of the western union confirmation page, photoshopped up to look authentic. Use the mouse pointer to obscure one or two of the MTCN digits on the page.

Or you could just keep slapping him silly Twisted Evil

Skip Daily

(lost count somewhere)
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 11:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No mails since the last one form him, so I sent him this with a working Western Union MTCN to convince him I sent the $2000:

Quote:
Rev, why have you not replied to me, I am fucking sick of you calling me a liar all the time and then ignoring me, I told you I sent the money by Western Union, but you keep saying I am a liar.

Well you are the fucking lieing bastard here, because I sent the $2000 payment details through YOUR website you fucktard, if you don't believe me, check the damn number on the Western Union website yourself:

https://wumt.westernunion.com/asp/orderStatus.asp

And here is the senders name and MTCN, Judith is my girlfriend and she made the payment for me when we went into town:

SENDERS NAME: Judith Mxxxxxxx
MTCN: 56487xxxxx

See what it says when you check it, it says STATUS: PICKED UP, that means it was picked up by you, you scamming son of a bitch, you must think everyone is as dumb as you, you retarded mofo, where is the damn money, I know you got it bitch, you need a bitch slap for pissing me around, numpty twat.

I will only send more money when you admit you picked the $2000 up from Western Union, if you are truthful with me, then I can send any amount of money as I am considerably richer than you.

Love from Reg.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG, SP, you don't just slap the mugu, you smack him upside the head with a cricket bat. Great job.
doe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A friend is married to the charity's owners sister. I think i may mention it to him. There is a possiblity u could arrange for him to get arrested.
Even better, y don't you ring the real little saints orphanages and set him up to get arrested. They could send u the pic as trophy
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ Interesting Doe, how to get him arrested is the problem, hmmmmm

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
doe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 10:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

U could email the charity and discuss the possibility of getting him arrested.
Mr Bogus
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 6:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah SP then you have to keep us updated tho

"in our land here we say that someone who wanted to catch a monkey will do like a monkey as far as my penis is in his hand i had to take it esay with him so that he will not be drawing it to the extend that it may cut".. Eric

"as long as you dont have them put a Callum bum in my sig"
(<-- just what you wished for!)

"now if i had a pink pony in my sig , then i would have something to worry about"
*Watch this space and worry*
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He has not replied to the email with the MTCN in it, so I sent him a little note to see if he will admit he collected it, then hopefully enter into some dialogue with him again to regain his confidence in me:

Quote:
Hey Rev, so do you now admit that I am not a liar, you have seen the MTCN and it says it was picked up by you!

As soon as you admit you have picked it up, you and me will be cool again, I was just a bit pissed that you lied to me that's all, I am prepared to send more money for the poor children you look after at the orphanage, but not until you admit you collected the other $2000 I sent to you.

Get back to me man.

Reg.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got 2 replies from the Rev today:

Quote:
DEARSIR
HOW IS YOUR LIFE TIME I DONT HAVE TIME TO TALK WITH YOU THAN TO STILL TELL YOU THAT I STILL DONT COLLECT ANY THING FROM YOU SO MIND YOU I DONT ADMIT THAT I COLLECT THE MONEY SO DONT EVER IN YOUR LIFE TELL ME THAT STUPID AND USELESS TALK OR ELSE WHAT HAPPEN TO SOMEONE THAT SAY THE SAME THING TO ME IN THE YEAR1999 WILL HAPPEN TO YOU

SO IF YOU ARE WANT TO HELP US IN SENDING ANYTHING TO THIS ORPHANAGE YOU CAN SEND IT TO US THROUGH WESTER UNION MONEY OR YOU FORGET ABT THE TOPIC THAT YOU HAVE BEEN TALKING SINCE.
REV JOHN WEST.

Quote:
Dear sir
good day how is thing if you dont have any thing to do with your time why dont you go to bed and sleep and thing about your life time exstend of liaring that you send wester union and someone collected your money,

hear are the information you have sent to me that you have send me money so you can go there and track your money back and collect it and send it to us through wester union.

The current status of your transfer is as follows:

Transfer Status

10-12-2005: Transfer information received by Moneygram

i have go to the site that you send to me and track the money you send you send to me and the money is still there so is better you go back and collect it your money back if you want to send us anything in this orphanage you can send it to us through wester union money trasfer.
so i look forward to you when you send the money to us as you do so may god bless me amen.

I replied with:

Quote:
Rev, what are you talking about?

I sent you an email on October 15th saying the money had been withdrawn from MoneyGram and sent by Western Union instead, here is the email I sent you on October 15th:

Quote:
Howdy doody rev, how you hanging man?

Look rev, tell you what I will do man, just to make you happy, as you are having bad problems with the MoneyGram transfer, I will send you the $2000 by Western Union.

I am going to the Western Union payment office right now to pay it, it will be sent to you in about 20 minutes from now, let me know as soon as you have received it.

Reg.

As you can see in the email above from the 15th, I withdrew the $2000 from MoneyGram on that day and sent it to you by Western Union, I then sent the payment details to you through your Little Saints Orphanage website, you have seen the Western Union MTCN that says it has been collected.

So there must be a technical error with the MoneyGram if they are still saying the funds as not withdrawn, because I did withdraw the money from there to send by Western Union, I have emailed MoneyGram about that already and I understand they have now updated their payment tracking page showing I already withdrew the $2000 on October 15th. (if he checks now, he will see it says payment was withdrawn on October 15th Wink Laughing)

I see you are still calling me a liar, despite the fact that I sent you the MTCN showing the $2000 had been picked up after I sent it to your website, so stop your fucking bullshitting and saying you never collected the $2000, because it has been collected already, as you can see when you checked the MTCN I sent to you, so YOU stop lieing man.

You owe me an apology for calling me a liar yet again as I have proved to you I sent the money by Western Union, you can see that with your own eyes, so cut the crap man.

And what does this mean in your other email:

DONT EVER IN YOUR LIFE TELL ME THAT STUPID AND USELESS TALK OR ELSE WHAT HAPPEN TO SOMEONE THAT SAY THE SAME THING TO ME IN THE YEAR 1999 WILL HAPPEN TO YOU.

What did you do to someone in 1999? Are you threatening me Rev, you should not issues threats to people, you are a Reverend, a man of god, so why the threats you fucker?

Reg.

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Now another development, after getting the 2 emails above, the Rev has now emailed me Father O'H again after all this time asking for the money, oh dear Laughing:

Quote:
Dear Ardlan O'H,

how is things and how is your famlly hope they are feeling fine hope there is nothing the matter that will have not hear form you for so long i have been looking for to hear form you for so long and you have not send me anything since so i just say i should remind you that you should send me the money as soon as you email your church in the uk so that i can put things in order for the baby in the orphanage home so i will be looking forward to your replay hope to hear from you that you will send the money to me as soon as you recive this massage, as you do this may god bless you and guied you in jesus name , amen

REV JOHN WEST

I wonder if he thinks Reg and Father O'H are connected, hmmmm, better get my proxy turned on and reply to him soon, he still has the payment forms to fill out Twisted Evil

Big Ted
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You could always send the money by WU to Niger instead of Nigeria!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent him a mail from Father O'H using a proxy so he cant link me and Reg by IP:

Quote:
Dear Reverend West,

How lovely to hear from you again, I am very surprised that you have mailed me again after what you said to me in your last email, you told me that you cannot fill the form in, and if that is the only way I can send the money then I can forget about it.

Now you send me this email today, asking me to send the money to you. But you still have not filled the form in and returned it to me, so I shall ask you yet again, please print out the form I sent to you, fill it in, scan it and sent it back to me, only then can my church authorise release of the payment to you.

Blessings,

Father O'H

Of course, he may have to travel to a place not in Lagos to get it Laughing, that's if he can be arsed to fill in the form, I don't have much faith in him doing that.

3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Rev West is in far too deep to not fill out the form. It sure as hell beats going on a safari again. Very Happy My bet is on him sending you the form.

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
Big Daddy
Wannabe Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If this mugu is that desperate he might just do that... He'd be the laughing stock of his scammer cronies if he went on another safari... But then again anything is possible in mugu land... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have received 2 replies from the Rev, 1 to father O'H and 1 to Reg, he is asking for the form to fill in Laughing:

He sent this to Father O'H:

Quote:
DAER ARDLAN,

HOW IS THINGS HOPE YOU ARE SENDING ME THE FORM SO THAT I CAN FEEL IT AND SEND IT BACK TO YOU BECAUSE THOES BABY IN ORPHANAGE HOME ARE VERY SICK NOW SO ANY HELP YOU WANT TO DO YOU DO IT AS YOU DO SO GOD BLESS YOU IN JESUS NAME.AMEN SOMAIL ME BACK AS YOU RECIVE THIS MAIL BACK

He wants a form, he can have a form, he is expecting just the one MoneyGram form again, but I need to tell him that I forgot to send him my church donation/grant form to fill out last time, this one:

I am mailing it as a word document, now watch him moan like hell about that one, I doubt he will do it, probably just send the MoneyGram one to me:

He sent this to Reg:

Quote:
DEAR SIR,
HOW IS THINGS I REGIVE THE MAIL YOU SENT TO ME SO I LOOK FORWARD TO YOU SO I WILL BE LOOKING TO YOUR REPLAY TO TELL ME WHEN YOU WILL BE SENDING ME THE WESTERN UNION MONEY SO YOU CAN SEND IT TO MY PR O MR TONY, SO AS YOU DO SO GOD BLESS YOU IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.

He didn't explain about his previous threat to me, I must ask him again before I send payment.

[edit]

I replied as Father O'H:

Quote:
Dear Reverend West,

Thank you for your email, please find 2 forms attached to this email for you to print off and fill in.

Apart from the security form, there is also another form which needs filling in that I forgot to send to you last time, it is a simple donation/grant form that everyone has to fill in before we can make a donation payment.

It is the form that Mr Egbuna would have filled in had he manged to meet me in Chad, I have no idea why he couldn't meet me there to fill it out (thought I would put that in to annoy him a bit Laughing), anyway, here it is for you now, please print it off, fill it in by hand (NOT TYPED) and return it to me as soon as possible.

Blessings,

Father O'H

[Another edit]

I replied as Reg, I want an apology:

Quote:
Hey Rev, lets get something straight, I call the shots here, NOT YOU, have you got that? So stop demanding I send the money already, there are still a couple of things you forgot to do.

First of all, I am waiting for you to apologise to me for calling me a liar, so I expect your next reply to be telling me how very very sorry you are for saying that ok.

Secondly, I want to know what you meant by this threat to me in your previous email ("DONT EVER IN YOUR LIFE TELL ME THAT STUPID AND USELESSTALK OR ELSE WHAT HAPPEN TO SOMEONE THAT SAY THE SAME THING TO ME IN THE YEAR 1999 WILL HAPPEN TO YOU")

Please explain to me why you are threatening me and what happened to the other person in 1999?

As soon as you let me know the answer to that and say you are very very sorry, then I will continue with this donation to you orphanage.

Reg.

Captain Slack
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, you really ought to think about writing a screenplay based on this bait once it's over. It could be the farce hit of the 21 Century! I can see it now: 419: The Motion Picture! Laughing

I'm starting to think you might be dealing with a different Mugu now. Seems that since you received that bizarre threat from the "Rev", the grammer in his e-mails has changed slightly and he doesn't seem to have the same type of aggression he displayed earlier in the bait. Also, the two replies you recieved on Oct 20 look and read like they were written by two different people (i.e., one is in all caps, one isn't).

Maybe you gave the Rev a nervous breakdown and Tony Egbuna had to take over all his scams!! beers!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damn and blast, I have lost him, he sussed me out the bastard Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Was my mistake though banghead banghead I added one of his other names to my YIM contacts, then tonight I was baiting dating scammers when this window popped up and I just assumed it was another dating scammer as I had 3 windows open and it went like this:

collinse_mike: hi
collinse_mike: how are u?
Me: hi
collinse_mike: asl
Me: f/32/london
Me: you?
collinse_mike: wat is ur name?
Me: regina
Me: yours?
Me: a/s/l please
Me: hello
collinse_mike: ok
collinse_mike: my name is stanley
collinse_mike: frm nigeria
Me: nice to meet you stanley
collinse_mike: m2
Me: where is that?
collinse_mike: are u on cam?
Me: no
collinse_mike: wat?
Me: nigeria?
collinse_mike: yes
Me: yes, where is it?
Me: USA?
collinse_mike: africa
Me: oh ok lol
Me: thought it was american
collinse_mike: nope
collinse_mike: so wat do u do for a leaving
collinse_mike: ?
Me: i do some part time modelling and video work
Me: what about you?
collinse_mike: ic
collinse_mike: do u play poker
collinse_mike: ?
Me: yes i can play poker (should have sussed him then as I told the rev i won thousands on poker Evil or Very Mad)
collinse_mike: how often do u play
Me: i play most days
collinse_mike: do u know me
collinse_mike: do u know revjohnwest
Me: do you play poker then?
Me: who?
collinse_mike: rev john west
collinse_mike: the one y said u send $1000 to
Me: i dont know of him, but my brother uses my yahoo messenger sometimes, he might know
collinse_mike: do u know how i got ur id
Me: from a dating site
Me: coz i am looking for a man
collinse_mike: do u have cam?
Me: no i dont
Me: you?
collinse_mike: nope
Me: so what dating site did you see me on
collinse_mike: u asked rev john west to add u
collinse_mike: so that u will tell them how to get the $1000
Me: i dont know him, that might have been my brother
collinse_mike: :^O (he posted a long nose icon lol)
Me: my little brother uses my yahoo messenger and email as he is not old enough to have his own account, he might have added jonh west
Me: what is the:^O about please?
collinse_mike: u are a liar
Me: what, how dare you call me that, i don't even know you
collinse_mike: that is wat i want to confirm frm u
collinse_mike: god will punish u for that
Me: for what?
Me: who are you?
collinse_mike: i work with rev johnwest
Me: and who is he
Me: is he my little brothers friend?
collinse_mike: as his personal assistant
Me: sorry, you have lost me now, is john west a friend of my little brother?
collinse_mike: bye
Me: ?
collinse_mike: u are a cheat
Me: i beg your pardon
collinse_mike: to hell with u
collinse_mike: bye
Me: what the
collinse_mike: and dont talk to me again
Me: who are you, dont message me and then abuse me for nothing
collinse_mike: pls go
Me: i want you to tell me what has happened, has my brother done something
Me: collinse, what is going on please Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
zack
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

what an anti climax! But hey was fun while it lasted!
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a bugger .. .still plenty more ID's in the sea to bait him with ....

It's better than my favourite lad who has just disappeared for no apparant reason just as we were getting to the money changing hands bit too.

I'm just a stupid troll.
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did he suss out Father O'Hanlon? It did not seem like it.

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^^ No he didn't suss me as Father O'H, but he has not been in touch since I sent him the very large form to fill out, about 70 pages in word it was, maybe a bit too long for him, must mail and ask when it is being sent.

zack
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 7:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

scam patroller, why don't you bait him again under a different avatar? The revenge will be sweet!
doe
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 8:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please bait him again. That was so funny.
GoolieKnocker
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2005 10:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really enjoyed that read - What a shame he copped what was going on though.

I'm now inspired to try a couple of safari baits.

Gil
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic