SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Duke's dupe

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Marion Morrison

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Mr Humman

Was this message really meant for me? I found it in my inbox and it seems a golden opportunity. I am head wrangler on this here beef ranch, I suppose what you easterners would call a cowboy. Your extra dollars would come sure in useful these days as my role here is a bit on the wane.

Anyway hope to hear from you

regards

Marion Morrison
Lucky Lad Bar Q Ranch
Austin
TX 41969
USA
(405) 478-2250

Reply-To: [email protected]
To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: VERY GREAT AND URGENT
Date: Sat 10/01/05 01:15 AM

I am Mr. Ike Hummanl, the Bank Manager of Union Bank Plc, Lagos Balogun

Branch, Nigeria. I have urgent and very confidential business
proposition
for you. On June 6, 2000, an American Oil Consultant/Contractor with
the
Mobil Oil Nigeria Ltd. Mr. Robert Anderson made a numbered time
(Fixed) Deposit for twelve calendar months. Valued at US$10,000,000 (Ten

Million United States Dollars only) in my branch.I sent a routine
notification to his forwarding address but got no reply.
After a month, we sent a reminder and finally we discovered from his
contract employers the Mobil Oil Nigeria Ltd that Mr. Robert Anderson
died
on air crash in ADC Airline going to Abuja our Federal Capital Territory.

On further investigation, I found out that he died without making his
and all attempts to trace his next of kin was fruitless.I therefore made

further investigation and discovered that Mr. Robert Anderson did not
declare any next of kin or relations in all his official documents,
including his Bank Deposit paperwork in my Bank. This sum of
US$10,000,000.00 is still sitting in my Bank and the interest is being
rolled over with the principal sum at the end of each year. No onewill
ever
come forward to claim it. According to Nigeria Law, at the expiration of
(Five) years, the money will revert to the ownership of the Nigerian
Government if nobody applies to claim the fund. Consequently, my
proposal is
that I will like you to act as the next of kin to Mr. Robert Anderson so

that the fruits of this old mans labour will not get into the
hands of some corrupt government officials here.

A friend who was formally residing in your country gave me your contact
address. He told me that you are trustworthy though he did not know my
intention. This assurance gave me courage to link you up for this
particular transaction, and I hope it will be of mutual benefit to us.This
transaction is very simple and 100% risk free, therefore I will like you
to
provide immediately your full name and address because I have arranged
with
an Attorney who will prepare the necessary documents andaffidavits of
Oath,
which will put you in place as the next of kin. We shall
also employ the services of an Attorney for drafting and notarization of
the
and to obtain the necessary documents in your favour for the transfer.A

Bank Account in any part of the world, which you will provide will then
facilitate the transfer of this money to you as the
beneficiary/next of kin.

The money will be paid into your Account for us to share in the ratio of
60%
for me and 40% for you and my plan is to invest my own share of the
money
into Real Estate and Stocks in your country. I decided to give you this

percentage in order to motivate you and also to let you feel satisfied
at
the end of this transaction.

I look forward to your earliest reply.

Yours Truly.

Mr. Ike Humman
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 2:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Marion, I hope you know all about safe baiting and that the phone number you gave is not a personal contact "giveaway".

I'm just a stupid troll.
Marion Morrison

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, its cool the number is of a Western Museum in Iowa..
Marion Morrison

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 11:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Ike

I am very excited to hear back from you so quickly, and I must admit that I am getting very nervous. After I read your message earlier it almost more than I could do not to blurt out the developments to the other guys sleeping or relaxing in the blockhouse, where we all crash out together once the cows are parked after a long hard day on the range. ( I have to check mail from the Ranch House which can be tricky) I have one close friend especially, name of Walter Brennan (we have been inseparable, it would be fair to say, since a little trouble we had down in Rio Bravo a couple of years ago, but that's a different story and I won't bore you with it). I know you are asking for total confidentaility and so I have managed to keep things to myself so far, but I am jumping up and down inside, and feel that I am acting a part from hour to hour now.

I am sorry that I cannot give you all the information you want by way of contact details. The phone number at the bottom of my address is just the the general one for the whole ranch and Mr Chisum my employer is a bit fussy about me using his facilities too much, and in any case I am often out with the herd for long hours which makes regular contact a problem. However I will do my best and see you get what you undoubtedly deserve, you bet can your bottom dollar on that!

However I can give you my bank details right away. (Should I tell the manager to expect a large influx of funds by the way?):

Liberty Valence Bond Holdings
Alamo Fort
Western View
Texas
TX 67544

my account is 00696941.

At the moment it only holds a few thousand dollars, the result of a lot of branding and lassooing of Mr Chisum's beef down the years!

is that all you need to know?

I am out for the rest of this weekend working along the Red River here, but will look for your reply and details of the next step anxiously when I return.

Marion

PS do you like steak? Perhaps I could air mail you some sides of beef. The wolves got to the herd last week and there is are still a haunch or two left salting in the outhouse.

Marion Morrison
Lucky Lad Bar Q Ranch
Austin
TX 41969
USA
(405) 478-2250

>From: ike humman <[email protected]>
>To: [email protected]
>Subject: PLEASE GET BACK TO ME HERE SOONEST
>Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2005 13:06:09 -0700 (PDT)
>
>
>
>Dear Friend Marion Morrison
>,
>Thanks for your mail, I must let you know that this massage is for you and i tell you that you will never regret working with me on this profitable transaction,Please i want you to know that i have read your mail, In this regard, Please kindly send to me your private telephone and fax number for easy communication, Also send to me your banking details where you will like the fund to be transfer into so that the lawyer can start processing for the vital documents that will back you up claim the fund.Please i have forwarded your full details to the lawyer so that he can start procuring for the vital documents that will back you up claim the fund and i believe that he will reach in this regard.
>
>You call always call me on this numner +234-80-60101653 for further discussion
>
>This is is very legal transaction and i must not fail to tell you that i need your full cooperation and total confidentiality so that we can actualise this great business, Please act fast and get back to me for further details.
>
>Thanks and God bless you, Please reply to me on this my private email [email protected]
>
>Best regards,
>
>Mr. Ike Humman
>
>
>
>---------------------------------
>Yahoo! for Good
> Click here to donate to the Hurricane Katrina relief effort.
Marion Morrison

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Ike

I am sorry for the delay in responding. I have been out most of this weekend with the other wranglers, trying to pick up the trail of some pesky rustlers, low down varmits, who struck on Friday, making off with nigh on over 300 steers. You can imagine the stink that has raised with the boss, and how much time he has had the boys and me put in getting things put right. However it all ended abruptly last night with a neck tie party over at Mesa Loco, so that means I have time now to sneak into the office and get this here message off to you.

The short answer is therefore no I have not contacted that there lawyer fellow of yours. I'd be much obliged if you can tip your hat to him and explain my difficulties. I've explained how hard it is for me but am doing my best. What can you suggest, pilgrim?

Marion Morrison
Lucky Lad Bar Q Ranch
Austin
TX 41969
USA
(405) 478-2250

>To: Marion Morrison <[email protected]>
>Subject: have you contacted the alwyer? please call me today
>Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 02:38:39 -0700 (PDT)
>
>
>Dear Friend Marion
>
>
>
>How are you and how was your weekend? Please have you contacted the lawyer in person of Barrister Jude Chike on the giving information i sent to you on sartuday, please you try as much as possible to contact him today in respect of the document so that the fund can be transfer to your account as soon as possible.
>
>
>
>Please my friend, I want you to know that i have trusted you very well and i bellieve that you will not disappoint me, I want you to know that my present position as a civil servant will now allow me surfacing in this business and this is while we have to employ a legal lawyer that will assist us get the documents and make sure that you recieve the fund in your account, please you try and call me today on this number 234 80 60101653 so that i will speak with you.
>
>
>
>Please always keep this busines confidential so that we can actualise this business, Because immediately you recieve the fund i will come and meet you in your country for the sharing and for our investment.
>
>
>
>Please contact the lawyer today with your full details so that we can proceed in securing of the document in order to facilitate the fund transfering to your account.
>
>
>
>Thanks and God bless you.
>
>
>
>I await to hear from you.
>
>
>
>Best regards,
>
>
>
>Mr. Ike
>
>
> Yahoo! Music Unlimited - Access over 1 million songs. Try it free.
Marion Morrison

PostPosted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Ike

I have managed to get a few minutes alone here in Mr Chisum's office for private business on the pretext of checking the grain order, and sure hope you get this. It raised some eyebrows, here at the Lucky Lad Bar Q, as you can imagine, all this secrecy on my part as there is a lot of activity on the ranch squaring up on events, after what happened this weekend. Also one or two of the rustlers got plum clean away and we all have to ride out and look for them. As you can imagine, I am one of The Searchers. I have got your message about the lawyer but I can't get permission to make an international call just yet, sorry. Everything is accounted for here down to the last buck. Without telling folks here what I want it for it is very difficult to get it agreed, as you can imagine. I have not even told my pardner Walter what I am up to, let alone the trail boss. I have my own Eldorado, I know it, but can't tell a soul.

Also I am not sure what to tell this lawyer fellow. You have had my bank details, surely that is enough to be going on with, as does the lawyer not have them already through you? I will copy him in so he knows what is happening. Have you lost my details? If so I am very worried I'm more confused now, more than a racoon on a river raft I guess with all this. Can you give more details? If I can manage to ride back from the posse tomorrow to the ranch I will do my best to hunker over again and check for your answer.

Yours in anticipation

Marion Morrison
Lucky Lad Bar Q Ranch
Austin
TX 41969
USA
(405) 478-2250

>Subject: contact him please
>Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 10:06:13 -0700 (PDT)
>
>
>Dear Friend Marion,
>
>
>
>Thanks for your mail, I am very susprised that you have not contacted the attorney Barrister Jude Chike by now so that he can start processing for the relevant documents that will back you up claim the fund as the beneficiary so that we can finalise this business as soon as possible,
>
>
>
>Please go ahead and contact him right away today on recieving of this massage on this email address [email protected] Tel: +234-80-60838230 Please avoid delay now and act fast with my advise, Meanwhile, I so much expect your phone call, please call me immediately you recieve this mail. Also, Make sure you send your full banking details and your private telephone and fax numbers to the attorney and your address so that he will use to procure for the documents in your favour, this is very serious and please act fast now.
>
>
>
>I await to hear that you have reach the attorney so that we can make a very sucessful business.
>
>
>
>Thanks,
>
>
>
>Mr. Ike Humman
>
>
>
>
Marion Morrison

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dear Ike

Just back in to refill the canteen and enjoy a fine mess of beans and stew while there is a few minutes before we saddle up again. Its been a long hard ride, and can be kinda lonely I guess, but a man gets to thinking out on the prairie. I am determined to press on with this business, like roping a hog steer, it will be hard but worth it. But I'm surprised that you should take this tone, pilgrim. I am just trying to be honest with you.

Anyhow if you have to take this business elsewhere then so be it, but I am keen to get on with things. I notice that I have a message to read yet from the lawyer and so obviously we are making some headway. Incidentally I still sorely tempted to tell my friend Walter. Its such a lot of money that I feel plum guilty about sitting on it all. There will be clear enough to give me a fine grub stake and also pay for the sons of my sister Katie Elder to get through college, something I have wanted to do.

Anyhow I will write back to the lawyer, if I have time (Mr Chisum is out branding steers but will be back shortly I reckon) before I have to go.

Let me know any news

MARION

Marion Morrison
Lucky Lad Bar Q Ranch
Austin
TX 41969
USA
(405) 478-2250

>Subject: I do not undestand you
>Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 02:54:19 -0700 (PDT)
>
>
>Dear Friend,
>
>
>
>Thanks for your mail, If you can not make call now, I will advise you to contact the lawyer by email and tell him your situation, Also send to him your banking details, Your account name and account no, Your routing number the name of your bank the telephone and fax numbers so that he can get the vital documents in your favour so that the fund can be transfer to your account in order for us to conclude this business.
>
>
>
>Please stop wasting my precious time on this business, I need action now, so reach the lawyer today, Or if you are not willing to finalise this business with me, Tell me so that i will look for another person, Because this is not a child's business, Contact the lawyer and you are still delaying, I am not happy with you now, I hope you understand? Go ahead and contact him and get back to me.
>
>
>
>Thanks,
>
>
>
>Mr. Ike
>
Marion Morrison

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Howdy again Ike

I will do my very best in this matter, but I have already explained about the complexities on contacting me when out the range - its hard for me to get to a phone when miles away from the bunkhouse, and Mr Chisum can be quite strict about those who want to ride off and leave a posse. I have seen him slap down a few fellas who had similar ideas just a while back, while down at Ford John it was, and it was a direction he gave that I can't ignore.

However I will write to the lawyer now and see what he says.

Incidentally have you had any furthe thoughts about that side of beef I mentioned earlier? Its been salted down real nice and I can even find you some genuine chewin' baccy as a personal gift.

MARION

Marion Morrison
Lucky Lad Bar Q Ranch
Austin
TX 41969
USA
(405) 478-2250

>Subject: TELL THE LAWYER THIS TODAY PLEASE
>Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 03:22:03 -0700 (PDT)
>
>
>Dear Friend,
>
>
>
>Please all you are expected to do today is to contact Barrister Jude Chike and tell him that your friend Mr, Ike Humman asked you to reach to assist you get all the relevant documents that will back you up claim the sum of $10,000.000.000 {Ten Milliom United State Dollars} in your account as the beneficiary.
>
>
>
>I want you to send your complete banking information to the lawyer, Your mobile telephone and fax number so that he can carry on in securing of the document in your favour so that the fund will be transfer to your account, I hope you will understand everything now, Please mail the lawyer today with this email address [email protected] and get back to me so that i will be advising you accordingly.
>
>
>
>Thanks and God bless you as you do this today without any further delay.
>
>
>
>Mr. Ike Humman
>
>
Marion Morrison

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Howdy there, Mr Chike

I am glad to here from you and I sincerely hope we can be real pardners on this one. I'm in close cahoots with Ike Humman about some business and he's saying the one I can do business with. You know that fella? He's been a might kind to me bringing me in on this deal. He has not mentioned this here said $980 dollars before, what is this for? I will have to take out of my grub steak money.

Anyhow he's aked me to reach to assist you get all the relevant documents that will back you up claim the sum of $10,000.000.000 {Ten Milliom United State Dollars} in your account as the beneficiary of some confidential business in regards to an American Oil Consultant/Contractor with the
Mobil Oil Nigeria Ltd. Mr. Robert Anderson .

My bank details are as follows:

Liberty Valence Bond Holdings
Alamo Fort
Western View
Texas
TX 67544

my account is 00696941.

As a cattle wrangler I am often away from phone and fax but I guess you leave the odd message at the number I give below. Make sure you say its for me by name as there are a lot of fellas here who get messages from their squaws and gals in town.

Anyhows I hope this finds you well and it aint too cold where all you boys are.

Best regards

MARION

Marion Morrison
Lucky Lad Bar Q Ranch
Austin
TX 41969
USA
(405) 478-2250

>From: jude chike <[email protected]>
>Subject: FROM LAWYER JUDE CHIKE
>Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 23:14:40 -0700 (PDT)
>
>
>ATTN:MARION MORRISON
>
>I am lawyer jude chike i have started the process of getting all the necessary documents which the bank needs before they can release the fund to your bank account you will need to send $980 for the affidavit of claim and the insurance paper which is very very important so pleasae i advice you send it immediately so i can complete the documetations you can send it through the western union money transfer with the informations below:-
>
>NAME:NOBERT ODITA
>TEXT QUESTION:COLOUR
>TEXT ANSWER:WHITE
>AMOUNT:$980
>ADDRESS:LAGOS/NIGERIA
>
>please you need to hurry up with this so can finish up with the documentations today and meet with the bank today as well to finalize transfering of the fund to your bank account,please i have discuss with MR ONYEZE and he knows about all this he has paid me for my lawyer fees so the only remain thing is this $980 to finish up with the documents today.
>please you need to call me as soon as you receive this mail for more explanetions regarding this transaction.
>
>LAWYER JUDE CHIKE
>TEL:234-8034900481
>
>
Marion Morrison

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Howdy Mr Chike

Many thanks for the message which I have just read. I was passing the office on the way to the grain store and took a chance, snuck in and managed to connect. I can't type much as they are clearing some of the stuff out for the barn dance and I am back out on the trail very shortly.

Gee but $980 is a lot of dough to raise in a hurry. Can you be patient a few days while I check out matters at the Wells Fargo office in town? I may have to cash in my Ward Bonds.

Also, how secure will all this be? Suppose things go wrong? I don't want to be dry gulched.

Marion Morrison
Lucky Lad Bar Q Ranch
Austin
TX 41969
USA
(405) 478-2250

>From: jude chike <[email protected]>
>Subject: VERY URGENT
>Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 07:21:03 -0700 (PDT)
>
>ATTN:MARION MORRISON
>
>THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL,PLEASE I AM READY AND WILLING TO ASSIST YOU AND MR IKE BUT I WILL NEED YOU TO SEND THIS $980 FOR ME TO SECURE COMPLETELY ALL THE VITAL DOCUMENTS IN YOUR NAME AS THE BENEFICARY SO THAT THE BANK CAN RELEASE THIS FUND TO YOUR BANK ACCOUNT IMMEDIATELY WITH OUT ANY DELAY PLEASE ARE ADVICE TO PAY THIS MONEY IMMEDIATELY SO ENABLE ME COMMENCE ACTION ON THIS TRANSACTION.
>
>THANKS
>LAWYER JUDE CHIKE
>
>
>
>
Marion Morrison

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 4:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Howdy Ike

I have just written back to the lawyer giving him some details, and I was only glad that I managed to catch his message. I told him that the money will take some raising, but it may be OK. I shant be able to write much now as I have get a going pretty much pronto, but will do my best for you. I only hope that I make it back to speak to you again, there's been word brought by the trackers that one of the rustlers, the Ringo Kid, has been sighted out by Montgomery Cliffs, and its heck of dangerous country round there.

Please reassure me about the security issues in this business, as it is moving so fast, I feel like I am being rattled around in a stagecoach. (The Tossov line, the people hauliers round here, are known for being less than gentle when you pitch a ride.)

Anyhows I am doing my best.

MARION

Marion Morrison
Lucky Lad Bar Q Ranch
Austin
TX 41969
USA
(405) 478-2250

>Subject: please send the money to the lawyer today
>Date: Tue, 11 Oct 2005 08:04:38 -0700 (PDT)
>
>
>Dear Friend,
>
>
>
>Thanks for your mail, Please i will like you to write the lawyer back today and also please send the money $980 to him as well so that he can quickly get the document in order for the bank to transfer the fund to your acount.
>
>
>
>Please you can see that everything is goin on well, please act fast and send the money to the lawyer so that we can finalise this business as soon as possible.
>
>
>
>Please treat this matter fast and also keep this business confidential, God bless you as you do so today, I hope to meet you in your country very soon for our sharing and investment.
>
>
>
>I await to hear the good news from you, Meanwhile, Please i will highly advise you to be very honest with the lawyer Barrister Jude Chike and also to me as you said, Sorry for the tone i used for you in my previou mail you know that we are expecting huge amount of money, So we have to be very serious, please write the lawyer back today and also send him the money needed so that we can finalise this business soonest.
>
>
>
>Best regards,
>
>
>
>Mr. Ike Humman
Marion Morrison

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hello Mr Humman

This is not Marion but Walter Brennan, his sidekick. Marion is out riding hell for leather I presume chasing some rustling varmints but I been checking his mail.

All this here seems mighty darned important though he aint mentioned it. can I help? But I dont want to end up a cripple in the jail if you follow me.

Walt

>Subject: WHAT IS THE SITUATION?
>Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 02:09:47 -0700 (PDT)
>
>
>Dear Friend Marion,
>
>
>
>How are you? Please what is going on now, please all you need to understand is that i have trusted you very well in this business, so please try as much as you can do so send the money to the lawyer today so that he can quickly get the documents in your favour as soon as possible in order to enable the bank transfer the fund to your account without any further delay.
>
>
>
>I highly assure you full security in this mutual business.
>
>
>
>Please always write the lawyer and also please make sure you cooperate with him and be very honest with him, Please make this business fast and confidential, I looking forward to me meet you in your country very soon so that we can go into our investment with the fund, May please call the lawyer on phone today.
>
>
>
>Thanks and God bles you.
>
>
>
>I await for the good news today.
>
>
>
>Best regards,
>
>
>
>Mr. Ike Humman
>
Marion Morrison

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2005 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Howdy Ike

I sure am sorry that you've been chasing after me sort of like a dog at a hog roping. My sidekick Walter is used to checking my mail during my days out on the trail and I plum forget to tell him not to take a gander at anything from you. Now he's been a-begging to be let in on things so I had to give him a fair outline of what we have planned. He's says its something he'd like to be let in on the ground floor too, and so would that be all right? He know when to talk and when to keen injun, so I'd say it will be fine.

Anyways, I've been away a couple of days as you know helping out with Mr Chisum's posse, and we plum near rode clear over the Rockies an back again chasing the varmints who stole our beef. Got most of them now though. One or two we had done a few days back, which I told you and another one last night. He put up a good show but we soon dry gulched him down at the Red River. The foreman here, name of Mr Howard Hawks, is a pretty fine shooter and gave us our directions all right.

Sorry for rambling but I guess I am still a mite excited at events and need some sleep now. About the lawyer and his money, I am still wondering why he needs so much and who that person is I had send it to, is the fellow reliable? Also, dang me, but when I used the ranch phone to call the number it just rang out and was not getting through, so now I am even more concerned. I don't get use of that there office phone much, and so it was mighty disappointing. I hope to get into town soon on my day off and change some of my Ward Bonds into cash at the Wells Fargo office but Mr Humman, I really need these niggling details put right in my mind before i send on.

Anyhow do what you can and I shall try write agin when I have a chance

Marion Morrison
Lucky Lad Bar Q Ranch
Austin
TX 41969
USA
(405) 478-2250

>Subject: PLEASE ACT FAST WITH THE LAWYER TODAY
>Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 08:52:40 -0700 (PDT)
>
>
>Dear Marion,
>
>
>
>Please why did you allow your friend to write me, I want you to know that this is highly confidential, However, Please do send the money to the lawyer so that we can finalise this business.
>
>
>
>Please i will advise you send the money to him today in order for us to conclude this transaction ssonest, Please write the lawyer now and get back to me, please avoid delay in your side.
>
>
>
>Thanks and God bless.
>
>
>
>I hope to hear the good news.
>
>
>
>Mr. Ike
>
>
Big Slick
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

excellent stuff John... i mean Marion. keep posting.
Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First time that I have seen a John Wayne bait... Excellent!

And Walter Brennen thrown in for good measure! Make me want to go out and rent some western videos...

Fake church kill Nigeria
Fake charity account United Kingdom
Mortar x11
i never believe that you can matreat me this way--- Veronica Wachira, Senegal

komodada(at)uku.co.uk : INFACT YOU ARE A TOTAL *DELETED* TIMES TEN MAY GOD RENDER U USELESS. EWU YOUAND I WHO BETTER PASS.ASSHOLE.DONT WORRY ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. PLEASE LET ME BE .
Screwing with others siggy lines is NOT a nice thing to do! In character, yes, nice...no!
Marion Morrison

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Howdy Ike

This here is Walter Brennan again as Marion is still out riding hell for
leather I guess, whipping and whopping his hoss fit to bust. There's still a
mess of trouble goin' on and Mr Chisum has had most of the boys out since sundown yesterday all over the range (I don't get go as I got a stumpy leg). He'll be back soon enough though.

Anyhows is there anything I can help fix in the meantime? You looking to buy some beef? We got some real prime stock in now and I know Mr Chisum is keen to sell outside of Texas to indians jus' like yourself now, at least now that the Commanche have dropped their reg'lar order, the smallpox being there and all.

WB

>Subject: WHY THE DEALY
>Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 04:35:58 -0700 (PDT)
>
>
>Dear Friend,
>
>
>
>Please what is the position of things.? I am not happy with your delay to
>send this money to the lawyer so that we can finalise this transaction
>
>
>
>I hope to hear fro you.
>
>
>
>Best Regards,
>
>
>
>Mr. Ike
>
>
Marion Morrison

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

More of Marion (in which he discusses a credit card sale from his Western Warehouse for and Teepee and a merkin) as well as the continuing adventures of Tossov, Sir Marmite, and the Thane of Cawdor etc appear regularly on my group [email protected]..
Marion Morrison

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Howdy Ike!

Sorry I've not been about much to chew over the cud with you on this matter and sure, I think I will manage to raise the bucks that you want in this deal. Its been a problem what with everything going on, and real tight on the finances, but I reckon I can do it. Might have to trade my second best saddle in and all, but it seems worth it. I guess too the riding is over for a day or so, or at least until the boys and I get our breath back. I'm real saddle sore after the last few hours, and I reckon you dont need to be no cowpoke to know what I mean. But we got all the side winding varmints who took the cattle and they aint going to be no more trouble neither.

Anyhows I gather that Walt has been keeping you up to date on where I was an all? He sure don't know how much in cahoots we is between the two of us and I aint let on, just like you said. Come to think of it he aint much in the way of reliable. When he helps out at the local jail during barn dance nights, who knows who he might end up talking to. My guess is that Mr John T Chance, the local sheriff out these parts, would probably would think the deal mighty suspicious and ask all sorts of questions.

Anyhows, you can tell your lawyer fella that all is sweet and dandy and I'll damn sure call any man out who says it ain't going to be.

Marion Morrison
Lucky Lad Bar Q Ranch
Austin
TX 41969
USA
(405) 478-2250

>Subject: RE: WHY THE DEALY
>Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 08:35:33 -0700 (PDT)
>
>
>Dear Friend,
>
>If you are not ready to send this moeny to the lawye, Tell me, So that i will look for another person
>
>
>
>Thanks,
>
>
>
>Mr. Ike
>
>
Marion Morrison

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Howdy Ike

Sir I am doing my finest best here trying to fix up matters. The Bar Q is some 150 miles from town so you can see that organising this here business is not always as quick as you'd like. I hope you ain't calling me a liar. Fact is, I've been a bit out of sorts of late what with all this riding on the prairie and not getting no regular sleep. Our local medical man, Doctor Holliday says I have to take things easy here on in, so to be honest I dont need more harrassment. If you can get a friend elsewhere to help you then I guess I won't be that sore about it. Anyhow let me know.

Marion Morrison
Lucky Lad Bar Q Ranch
Austin
TX 41969
USA
(405) 478-2250

>Subject: comply with the lawyer today
>Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 01:29:29 -0700 (PDT)
>
>
>Dear Friend,
>
>
>
>I am in reciept of your mail, Please stop wasting any further time to send this money to the lawyer so that we can finalise this transaction without any more delay, I will advise you to send the money to the lawyer today so that everything will be over in order for me to come to your country as soon as possible for the sharing of the fund and for our investment.
>
>
>
>You write the lawyer today in this regard and get back to me.
>
>
>
>Thanks and God bless.
>
>
>
>Mr. Ike
Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oohhhhhhhhhh... deary me.

Quote:
Please stop wasting any further time to send this money to the lawyer

His tone is not pleasent. Your a cowboy, I believe you know what to do with the red hot poker...

Wink

NN

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
Marion Morrison

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Howdy Ike

I am sorry for the delay, but there's been a bit of a fly in the ointment. My boss Mr Chisum has heard of what is going down (I think Walt's been gabbing on in the cantena 'bout what he's been reading here when I been away) and now Mr Chisum, who owns this here ranch, wants to share in the business. He has plenty of money and can be trusted, I guess, but I wanted to clear it with you first. His wife Coral is OK too although she was in a gunfight a while back and has a bit of limp. Anyhows if you dont like this then I guess I will understand as it is now not what we had figured.

MARION

Marion Morrison
Lucky Lad Bar Q Ranch
Austin
TX 41969
USA
(405) 478-2250

>Subject: no more delay please
>Date: Mon, 17 Oct 2005 10:02:10 -0700 (PDT)
>
>
>Dear Friend,
>
>
>
>I am in reciept of your mail, Please try and map out time today and send the money to the lawyer so that the fund will be transfer to your account in order for us to finalise this business.
>
>
>
>Please do so that we will not loose this fund due to your dealy, Please act fast now and reply to me, Moreso, Contact the lawyer today and tell him that you will send the money to him today, please do that.
>
>
>
>I hope to hear from you.
>
>
>
>Best regards,
>
>
>
>Ike
>
>
Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You need to get this lad off-script, and quickly! Maybe Mr. Chisum needs to step in and try to cut the Duke out of the whole thing...maybe have MM bitten by a rattlesnake and in the hospital.. and tell the scammer that MM is no longer welcome to use the computer...

And of course, as a savvy business man, he needs to renegotiate the percentage and knock the lawyer down on fees... I mean, why pay retail?

Fake church kill Nigeria
Fake charity account United Kingdom
Mortar x11
i never believe that you can matreat me this way--- Veronica Wachira, Senegal

komodada(at)uku.co.uk : INFACT YOU ARE A TOTAL *DELETED* TIMES TEN MAY GOD RENDER U USELESS. EWU YOUAND I WHO BETTER PASS.ASSHOLE.DONT WORRY ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. PLEASE LET ME BE .
Screwing with others siggy lines is NOT a nice thing to do! In character, yes, nice...no!
Big Slick
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

not to barge in on a cowboy's bait.... but this Walter has created an excellent opportunity to have to email in "code".

http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=57228&highlight=

great one so far.
Marion Morrison

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Howdy Ike!

Mr Chisum says are you serious in this matter or not, as you seem in a mighty hurry, boy. I told him what was going on and how I was going send some cash, and now he knows the particulars he is dead keen to be cut in on the deal. Do you still want to do this? I think he sees it as sort of Eldorado, and when he gets back on the tuesday Stagecoach from Rio Lobo he will want a decison and pronto. What do you say? This is the sort of deal that I imagine you will need to be quick on the draw with.

Anyhows let me know soon and I will get wheels in motion, as it will be easier with the boss along.

MARION

Marion Morrison
Lucky Lad Bar Q Ranch
Austin
TX 41969
USA
(405) 478-2250

>Subject: you tell me
>Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 02:08:29 -0700 (PDT)
>
>
>Dear Friend,
>
>
>
>Are you willing to send the money to the lawyer so that the fund will be transfer toyour account in order for us to conclude this business , Or not, If yes go ahead and do that yourself today and the fund will be release toyour account and i will come over toyour country for our investment with the fund ok.
>
>
>
>
>
>Tell me,The delay must end today in your side, Action now.
>
>
>
>I expect to hear from you.
>
>
>
>Ike
>
>
Marion Morrison

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Love the code idea! will try it out when I can!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic