SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugu travels 1100 - 1300 miles on safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He already gave me bank details right at the start of the bait when I told him we don't ever use Western Union to send money, still awaiting his reply about filling in the form.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a Homeland Security Money Laundering Prevention Questionnaire that is very useful for bank transfers....PM me if you would like to use it.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have only sent him this form for now, whi I edited to say united Kingdom instead of Kingdom of Norway:

MoneyGram Security Form

@ Nap Olean, I will PM you in a moment for your questionnaire, thanks mate.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He is a right sarcastic twat is the Reverend:

Quote:
THANK YOU FOR VERYTHING AND FOR NOT KNOWING HOW TO FILL MONEYGRAM FORM TO SEND FUNDS TO PEOPLE. CAN'T YOU FILL THE FORM AND INSTRUCT YOUR UK OFFICE TO SEND THE MONEY BESIDES FORM ARE BEING FILLED AT THE SPOT OF SENDING FUNDS RIGHT INSIDE MONEYGRAM OUTLETS.

REV WEST.

Rolling Eyes

Sent him an even more sarcastic reply Twisted Evil I am also baiting him again from another address Laughing

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Replies from the Reverend, he is such a twat:
Quote:

MONEYGRAM RECIEVING FORMS ARE ONLY BEING FILLED AND SIGNED AT THE COUNTER OF MONEYGRAM WHERE FUNDS ARE PAID TO BENEFICIARIES OK, YOU DO NOT FILL RECEIVING FORMS WHEN INFORMATIONS OF THE MONEY SENT IS NOT WITH YOU SO STOP FOOLING PEOPLE UNNCESSARILY.

GOD KNOWS ALL THINGS, IF YOU WANT TO SEND US MONEY SEND US MONEY AND THEN SEND THE INFO WHICH INCLUDES TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER FOR WITH WHICH FUNDS SENT WOULD BE PAID TO THE BENEFICIARY.

REV JOHN WEST

I replied to him and as I did this one arrived:

Quote:
I CAN NOT FILL THE FORM IF THAT IS THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN SEND THE MONEY THEN FORGET ABOUT IT.

REV JOHN WEST

So I replied again with:

Quote:
Dear Reverend West,

I must say that you are being rather pathetic and childish, what do you mean you can't fill the form in? Is it too difficult for you, you really must be a poor little stupid fool, think of the children in your orphanage, they will suffer because you can't fill in a simple little form, you are very sad and pathetic, yet you call yourself a man of God, how can you let the children suffer, all because you can't fill a form in, stop acting like a little cry baby and fill the form in, you are a stupid little man at times!!!!!

Blessings,

Father O'H

The Smily Cancer
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 5:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slappityslap

Fake banks killed: 5* Netherlands 2* South Africa 8* Spain 28* United Kingdom 3* Ivory Coast Panama Bahamas, The 2* Switzerland Benin 2* Canada Flag Monaco Nigeria 2* United Nations Germany Cayman Islands Guernsey Israel 2* Ghana
other fakers: 39* China 6* pyramid
Hello Kitty!
Synth_FG
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Longtime Lurker

This has been an amazing safari to watch.

Any chance you could keep it going by claiming to have been kidnapped, but having managed to hide the money prommised + other money in your possesion, offer to cut our dear freind the rev in if he can arrange for a few thousand in ransom to be delivered to one of the refugee camps

United Kingdom
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 6:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Any word on his friend in the refugee camp?

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
BarneyG
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Right on! I usually say: "look at the form, it states PAYMENT RECIPIENT. I am payment sender, you are the recipient Laughing You have to fill in the form, not me!" Twisted Evil Works like a charme every time Laughing

Mrs. Damirez (Lottery scam): That sums up your person as been fraudulent. Our legal team have been instructed to bring criminal charges against you in the EU court.
Mrs. Damirez: We are just sick and tired with this cat and mouse game you have forced us into.
Mary Ray: the Investigation Authority will be after you and you know what that means.
Ogomegbunam:is there at any time or point in the future a need or requisition for blood ritual?
Safari x3
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No form and no reply from the Reverend, also no word about Mr Egbuna, he has not mentioned him once since he went away, except to send the money payable to his name.

@ Barney G, I did exactly that when I mailed him, but he just wouldn't have it Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:38 am; edited 1 time in total
zack
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send him a wu receipt with a fake number... let him make a trip to the WU office.

One last time...!
Kusanagi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got to let us know what the tell off is. Can't wait to hear it. Please please PLEASE upload it when you burn your lad! Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

UPDATE

Just a little update on this, he never filled the form in and never replied to me at my Father O'H address since, so the following day I started baiting him from another address, of course he asked for a donation for his

So I said ok, I am sending $1000, but it will be going to a payment outlet that is not near him, of course he is not having any of it and keeps demanding I withdraw the money and send it by Western Union blah blah blah, he told me that about 4 times, so I sent him this email:

Quote:
Rev, what did I tell you not to do, I told you NOT to ask me to send it again didn't I, so what did you do, you went and asked me to send it again, are you deaf or stupid?

How can it be difficult for you to find an outlet there, I sent you the list of ALL the outlets in Nigeria, so there must be one near to you where you can collect it from.

Anyway, I looked your "" up on the internet and I decided to send the money directly to you through your own charity website at (this is a real charity website for children in Nigeria, the one he stole the name from for his scam)

Why didn't you tell me that you had a website, that would have made things a whole lot easier for me to pay you, anyway, I sent the money to you through your website earlier today, I checked and it has already been received, so ask your co-ordinator at the orphanage who collected the funds from Western Union.

Reg.
Twisted Evil

That seems to have done the trick, just had a mail from the rev, he took it better than I though Laughing:

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your swift response to my proposal to you, i really appreciate your kind gesture for wanting to care for the needy and to help propagate God's work all over the globe and i assure you that God in his infinite mercies will provide showers of blessings to you as they say blessed is the hand that giveth than that that taketh.

so i recive the email you have sent to me that you have send the money to one of my staff in change of the funds, pls i will like to tell you the person you are sending the money to that you find is email address on my site is know more working with my orphanage home any longer (pretending that the site I posted is his site, tut tut Laughing)

so i will like you to pls send it to me in the name of the same p r o Mr Tony U Egbuna so pls i am banging you in the name of god you should pls pay it to me in the name of my p r o as you do this you are bless in the name of jesus or you live it in moneygram my p r o will go to one of there branch to pick the money so i will look forward to your replay as you do this,god bless you and remaing bless in jesus name amen. (now let me pick an outlet which is quite some distance form him so he can do another little safari Twisted Evil)

I also asked him to chat with me on Yahoo mesenger, I can see his little yellow icon so he is online waiting for my reply now, shall i go see if he wants to chat Laughing

[edit]

The git has gone offline Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:05 am; edited 1 time in total
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 11:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

His PRO is well should be rested by now. I wondered if he ever made it back from Chad. This is a great bait and the saga continues....

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
zack
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice! Keep baiting him as different persona...squeeze the last bit of moogoo left in him!
Very Happy
Kusanagi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Send the money to a new location that's juuuust a bit beyond where the safari lad is and see if he agrees to it. Twisted Evil

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We should all chip in an send Mr Egbuna a pair of shoes for Xmas.
God knows he's gonna need them.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ask him to update the donation link in the website and you'll donate thru that again!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 1:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mail from the Reverend:

Quote:
Dear sir

thank you for mailing and for all your efforct i appericiate what you have been doing for us even will reword you, i recive a mail form moneygram trasfer. i will like you to pls send me the information so that i can go and pick in up this morring. i hope to hear from you soon as you recive this massage and i pray that may god bless you and guied you in the name of jesus christ. (damn right I will guide you mo fo Twisted Evil)

rev john west .

My reply:

Quote:
Hey rev, how you doing, hope you are well.

Right then, I have made another payment for you, this time I have sent you $2000, as there was a mistake on my part for sending the other $1000 to your co-ordinator who has ran off with the money, I feel embarrassed about that, plus I just won nearly $14,000 playing poker today, so I can afford to give you the $2000 instead of the $1000, I hope that's ok with you.

Here are your payment details:

PLEASE NOTE, THIS IS THE ONLY OUTLET THAT YOU CAN COLLECT THE PAYMENT FROM, YOU CANNOT COLLECT IT FROM ANY OTHER OUTLET, ONLY THIS NAMED OUTLET, IF YOU GO TO ANOTHER OUTLET, THE PAYMENT WILL BE REFUSED AS MONEYGRAM HAS SAID PAYMENT IS AT THAT NAMED OUTLET ONLY:

PAYMENT OUTLET:

THESE ARE THE PAYMENT DETAILS YOU NEED TO COLLECT THE $2000:

MTCN: xxxxxxxx
Recipiant: Mr Tony U Egbuna
Recipiant's address: Nigeria
Sender: xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Amount: $2000

Please let me know when you have collected the money, I hope you collect it tomorrow and please DO NOT ask me to resend it again by Western Union, as I WILL NOT withdraw and send it again, if you don't collect it tomorrow, I will withdraw it all together and spend it on playing poker.

Reg.

Last edited by Scam Patroller on Wed Oct 12, 2005 8:23 am; edited 4 times in total
Hamm On Wry
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

By the time you finish with this lad he is going to look like this:

Too damn dumb to stop and fall down

Fake church kill Nigeria
Fake charity account United Kingdom
Mortar x11
i never believe that you can matreat me this way--- Veronica Wachira, Senegal

komodada(at)uku.co.uk : INFACT YOU ARE A TOTAL *DELETED* TIMES TEN MAY GOD RENDER U USELESS. EWU YOUAND I WHO BETTER PASS.ASSHOLE.DONT WORRY ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. PLEASE LET ME BE .
Screwing with others siggy lines is NOT a nice thing to do! In character, yes, nice...no!
zack
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@hamm....hahaha....thats funny man!
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 7:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing Laughing @ Hamm.

Mail from the Reverend:

Quote:
Dear sir

thank you for the information you set to me i recive it and i am very happy so i will like to tell you that by on the 13th of this mouth the money will be relase the money to me in the bank so dont bodare your self as soon as i collect the money i will contact you

and i will like you to pls give me your name address phone number so that i can call you and thank you for wht you have been doing for this orphanage home so as soon as you recive this massage pls mail me back. may god bless you and gueld you in the name of jesus amen.

REV JOHN WEST.

Damn, I don't want to give him another K7 number as he will suss me out, I will just tell him it's ok, I wish to remain an anonymous doner as I always donate that way.

This is where he is and has to travel to, approximately another 300 miles to travel Laughing:

Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Would love to know how Mr Egbuna managed the journey home from northern Chad, that should have been epic in itself! Smile

I have trouble with my lads even ringing the k7 number and when they do they don't say anything. They're so dumb they don't understand the term "dumb".

I'm just a stupid troll.
somethingelse
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 12:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really do think you are being too hard on this poor Lad...
How can you send him back out into the unknown again...
Send him back to Chad.....He knows the way by now Laughing

Mortar x3
BarneyG
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2005 3:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are SOOOO good.

clapping clapping clapping
bow_down bow_down bow_down

Well done! Laughing

Mrs. Damirez (Lottery scam): That sums up your person as been fraudulent. Our legal team have been instructed to bring criminal charges against you in the EU court.
Mrs. Damirez: We are just sick and tired with this cat and mouse game you have forced us into.
Mary Ray: the Investigation Authority will be after you and you know what that means.
Ogomegbunam:is there at any time or point in the future a need or requisition for blood ritual?
Safari x3
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic