SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mugu travels 1100 - 1300 miles on safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BarneyG
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You ARE in the middle of Sahara, aren't you? Laughing It's not like there are phone booths all over the place.

The safari-lad doesn't have a phone, why should you? Anyway, you should be on your way to Brasil by now (of course after giving the money to your lad Twisted Evil ).

I could pose as you on my StanaPhone, but I'm no good in audiobaiting. BTDT Sad Anyone up for a challenge?

Mrs. Damirez (Lottery scam): That sums up your person as been fraudulent. Our legal team have been instructed to bring criminal charges against you in the EU court.
Mrs. Damirez: We are just sick and tired with this cat and mouse game you have forced us into.
Mary Ray: the Investigation Authority will be after you and you know what that means.
Ogomegbunam:is there at any time or point in the future a need or requisition for blood ritual?
Safari x3
gcssteve
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him to cheer up.
After all Moses spent 40 years in the desert.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BarneyG wrote:
You ARE in the middle of Sahara, aren't you? Laughing It's not like there are phone booths all over the place.

I am actually in a town now called Faya-Largeau, so there would be phones there to ring him from.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
steve_brimley
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 4:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think any way this gets sliced, the safari lad has a real problem on his hands.

The nearest WU agent, according to the WU site, is in N'Djamena which is about 800k away. So if he is out of money, what happens next is anyone's guess.

IAM A MAN WITH ALIEN EXTRAORDINARY ABILTIY

Get back to me in details and not your OK this time around.

At LadCo, we offer mugus of every kind and in a variety of convenient sizes. Find your mugus
here

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just keep cracking up when I think about this mugu suddenly appearing at the camp in the middle of the desert and getting stuck there Laughing

We know how often the lads pretend to be staying in a refugee camp from where they send their scam letters. Now this is probably the first mugu who really is Laughing Laughing
Obasanjo
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 6:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wipem Yass wrote:
We know how often the lads pretend to be staying in a refugee camp from where they send their scam letters.

My perspective from baiting is that a refugee camp must be computers, satellite internet linkups and WU shops as far as the eye can see.

Kusanagi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have one of us email him the info about the return flight to Lagos. One of us could step in and pretend to be a friend of yours who owns the jet that would fly the lad back Twisted Evil

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 9:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a jet you can use... Of course, a 737 uses a lot of runway, so he would have to travel to a major airport...

Here is the pic... http://phpimage.com/images/OpusDaPenguin/plane.jpg

Fake church kill Nigeria
Fake charity account United Kingdom
Mortar x11
i never believe that you can matreat me this way--- Veronica Wachira, Senegal

komodada(at)uku.co.uk : INFACT YOU ARE A TOTAL *DELETED* TIMES TEN MAY GOD RENDER U USELESS. EWU YOUAND I WHO BETTER PASS.ASSHOLE.DONT WORRY ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE. PLEASE LET ME BE .
Screwing with others siggy lines is NOT a nice thing to do! In character, yes, nice...no!
normalbrains

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this bait is hilarious, please find a way to keep it going.

good job!
bigal
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi N B welcome however with normalbrains it could be a problem here ! lol have fun Big Al
Daral
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This bait is indeed hilarious. Maybe you should ask how much it cost them so you can reinburse, just to find out how much money you've wasted.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 6:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Daral, you must be a mind reader Laughing The bait is updated with the last 3 emails, I finally got a reply just now from Reverend West, it is with regards to the travel expenses I have offered to Mr Egbuna, he asks me to send whatever I can by Western Union. But he knows I won't use Western Union as it is against church rules, MoneyGram on the other hand might be ok Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Fungus
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

First rate SP, bloody great work.

I will send oracle to you and your family to torment you people,i will send Ogun, Oya, Sango,Obatala,Obatarisa ,sanpono, ofo emi ile, gbigbona, olode, esu, and Iku ojiji to you and your family...Samuel Kayode

Ogun, Oya, Sango,Obatala,Obatarisa ,sanpono, ofo emi ile, gbigbona, olode, esu, and Iku ojiji will bombarb you and your family this year (Amen)
You and your great great generations will die in the darkness.
Thunder will fire you and folks to death
Bastard. Idiot......Both from Bradston Higgston
Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You're a cruel cruel man Father O'Hanlon! Razz

I'm just a stupid troll.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He just replied with caps locks on, he thinks I am too rigourous Laughing Laughing

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can feel the anger rising in him now, just replied to the mail he just sent me asking about his momosexuality, might topple him over the edge with that Laughing But tempered it with offering to send him $4000 by MoneyGram tomorrow.

cmt
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems to me like he's the one calling you gay -

Quote:
I HARDLY GET ANGRY WITH THINGS BUT I MUST CONFESS I AM WITH YOUR WAYS THAT ARE NEVER STRAIGHT

Surely that's worth a slap!

"Make sure you don't fail to disappoint me" My fiancee Tarah
"thunder fire your mama" Mr Smith
Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts
Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 4:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Awesome bait....a lad stranded in a real refugee camp!!!! That's one lad who's reconsidering the life of crime!!!

I think I figured out the "toll-free" thing....he's thinking that the first 3 digits of the number (not the area code) 888 is a toll free number as in 1-888-LAD-SAFAR

I agree with others though....finally give the 10,000 to the lads ex-friend Twisted Evil and let them fight about it.

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
fr.kenny
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 10:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

For the personal attention of ScamPatroller - all others to ignore!!

A couple of years ago I had a pet complete a 800km safari in a taxi over two days (he tried to claim the taxi fare back) - and it has been one of my most treasured trophies. No more!!!

This is an outstanding bait - and I have no doubt it will become one of baitings legends!! Absolutely outstanding sir. bow_down

'I will not for any reason go back to Money Gram office for any reason niether will my account officer will go there again.I can notbe fooled many times before i be come wise.It is painful'. Barrister Felemi
'I have rejected the murderous husband and banned him from all carnal activities' Joy Taylor (thats Charles Taylor sorted then)
'Thank you for your dis-appointment, thank you for making me lose my car,thank you for putting shame on me before my account officer, and thank you for wasting my time' Barrister Fellani (no need to thank me mate - my pleasure!!).
Wright B Hindyou
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How can Egbuna be short of food as West is complaining?

He's in a refugee camp, right? They're always handing out food in those places, so someone should tell Egbuna to get in line for a handout... Twisted Evil

"bastard like you, I will kill you with my hand, son of nobody. May your soul rust in help." - Titi Andrew

"I trusted you very much without knowing that you are a drug addit person" - Emma Bambara

"THIS YOUR BEHAVIOR IS IRELEVANT AND CROSPOLOS CARACTER" - Madam Clarrise Keita.

"you must speak beter because we dont train mad people in this company." - Incredible Self-Baiting Pastor Joe
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 9:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The reverend replied this morning, wants the $4000 by Western Union or MoneyGram and told me not to send a fake mtcn, oh well, looks like he will be visiting MoneyGram with a wrong number Laughing Twisted Evil

Marvin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him a donation to the Red Cross will get Mr Egbuna some food. They can't give it him as he's not a refugee.

I'm just a stupid troll.
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 10:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He has not mentioned Mr Egbuna once, has not said if he has returned yet, nothing, but wants the MoneyGram made payable to Mr Egbuna's name, anyway, sent him a MoneyGram security form to fill out, but I have a feeling he might have seen them before and won't do it, we shall see.

Nap Olean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course you could send a wire transfer to a bank account, seeing as you don't trust WU or MG...

Fake banks Waterlooed: x54 United Kingdom Netherlands Spain United States South Africa Canada Ghana Bahamas, The Nigeria Switzerland Italy Ivory Coast Serbia and Montenegro Belgium Australia Denmark Safari x4 Mortar x25 Closed lad accounts x4 Goat Easter Egg 2011
Alex Van Dijk: DEAR ASSHOLE, YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY TO VAN DIJK BUT YOUR LITTLE BRAIN THAT HAS MADE YOU A STUPID MAN DOES NOT CALCULATE WELL . I STARTED REACHING YOU ARROUND FEBRUARY AND YOU SAID YOU SENT MONEY ON THE 25TH OF JANUARY. DONT U SEE THAT YOU ARE TOO DULL FOR THE FAST GAME YOU INTENDED PLAYING ASS HOLE F*** YA MAMA S PUSSYYYYYYYYYYYY HOOOOOOOO.
Napalm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And ask him to supply the bank details Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic