SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Baghdad Bob in the Hospital

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
thedopefishlives
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I received this in my baiter account, as I'd hoped. My other bait has sorta petered out, so I picked up this guy to torment for a while. Twisted Evil
Hisham Saud, some poor Muslim who got blown up by a bomb during the US attack on Baghdad and is in an Iraqi hospital.
Nathan Williams, a south Texas cowboy with more than a bit of a Southern drawl.

I'm not going to post the intro letter, as usual. I start with this brief acceptance speech.
Quote:
Howdy, Mr. Saud,
Just wanted to drop ya a line, let y'all know that I have received your offer and am very interested in your proposal. I'll be prayin' for your safe health throughout this transaction, and I sincerely hope I can help you as best I can.

Nate Williams

He winds up rehashing the whole intro letter for me anyway. *rolls eyes* Lovely. More garbage not to read.
Quote:
Dear Nathan Williams,

Assalamu Alaikum! Thanks for your mail. My confidence in you increases with the mail you sent. I do not intend to give you any specific list of charities to give the money to. I am leaving that to your discretion. As long as the money touches as many lives as possible. I may not know the specific people that would eventually receive the aid and benefits, but I would be satisfied knowing that lives have been touched and changed through my assistance. It�s like feeding the hungry ones created by almighty Allah the merciful; you do not need to know them or where they come from. You just derive pleasure knowing that you have provided food to living creatures that would be happier and better for them. That is the way life should be and I want Allah to be merciful to me and accept my soul. This is my new approach to life and existence.

Before my illness I was a crude oil marketer in Baghdad, Iraq and during the war led by the U.S and coalition forces, my home, investment and properties were bombed down. I lost my wife and two children in the bomb blast and I escaped death but sustained a very serious internal injury that leads me to have been diagnosed with esophageal cancer. It has defiled all forms of medical treatment, and right now I have only about a few months to live, according to medical experts. It�s also nice to hear that you are having more faith in what i am saying to you. Lying on my sick bed sometimes i have realized that it is by the grace of Allah. Three years ago, if i had been told that i would find myself in this condition i would have doubted it. Now it is for real and i have to cope with it. My illness has changed my approach to life and how things work. Ordinarily i could have gotten some big time attorney to handle this issue, but i wanted it to be random. There is a lot of random energy that make up life itself. Some call this fate and some call it destiny. The same factor brought me cancer and it is now bringing you a unique opportunity to be of service to mankind. That is the way it works.
My lawyer will be giving you more information about me when you contact him. Most of my wealth and possession have already been bombed down by the coalition forces but that of deposit with a recognize bank in Europe is the only possession i have left. That is why i really want it to be put to beneficial use. During this period of my illness, I have met a couple of people at random that are probably the best people i have ever met and i also know that life is not what you think of but by the grace of almighty Allah.

Attach to this mail are some of my pictures. From the pictures you can see that the disease has really eaten deep into me and it is very necessary that we try to conclude this matter as soon as possible. The most important thing now is for you to secure the release of the deposit so I am assured the money will not be put to waste. To proceed with this transaction, i want you to send me your telephone/fax numbers, your full names and address and if possible a copy of your international passport or photograph so that i can send them to my private lawyer in Europe who will help you to prepare some documents to claim this money. He will be able to answer your questions regarding the release of the deposit, the procedure involved, how much it will cost and other questions you will ask. He will be contacting you anytime from now. He is my trusted attorney and he will tell you how the fund will be secured from the offshore bank. Please follow his instructions and secure the release of the deposit so I can be rest assured that the money will not be at waste. In your next email, please, let me know your full plan toward this fund before i direct you on how to contact my lawyer when i am convince of how capable are you to use this money base on my instruction and also note that I got your email address from the internet online, therefore! I decided to contact you. I am presently in the Hospital in Baghdad, Iraq.

Insya Allah,
Hisham Saud.
Email:[email protected]

He attaches the following three images:
<a href='http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a270/thedopefishlives/3726a5b6.jpg'>Baghdad Bob 1</a>
<a href='http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a270/thedopefishlives/bb45a0cf.jpg'>Baghdad Bob 2</a>
<a href='http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a270/thedopefishlives/bb45a0cf.jpg'>Baghdad Bob 3</a>
Time for my reply:
Quote:
Well, sir, I'm figgerin' the least I can do is send ya my picture. I don't have a phone, y'see, bein' out on the range all day'n all, so it's kinda pointless to try to call me. As for my address, well, I don't right have one right now. See, I roam around all the time, all across the plains of Texas, herding cattle. So the only way your lawyer friend is gonna be able to contact me for the next four to six months is through e-mail, which I receive by satellite. So here's the picture ya asked for; that's me and the gang, best I could do. As for what I'm gonna do with the money - well, see, here in the States we got hit really hard by two hurricanes, so I'm figgerin' I'll send the money out thataway to help out. Y'all already have my full name, Nate Williams, so you can just go off o' that for now. Y'all have a nice day now, y'hear?

Nate

I attach this image - hooray for Google Images. Twisted Evil
<a href='http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a270/thedopefishlives/ed5a9d5d.jpg'>Cowboy Gang</a>
And so it begins.
Gunny
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a lad use the second pic before...I said I wanted to buy the poor suits-suits of drugs!

PLEASE FORGIVE ME IF I ADDRESS YOU AS MISTRESS.
thedopefishlives
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 3:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been waiting for three days and he hasn't gotten back to me yet. Maybe he died Shocked
Samir
Serial Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This time the mugu blended two different scripts, the Baghdad bombing victim and the esophageal cancer millionaire.

The esophageal cancer script, along with the "Holocaust format", is the nastiest and most despicable among all the 419 stories.

The photos you saw have been stolen from the following web site (take a look, especially at the second url, and you'll know why this format pisses me off that much):

http://www.drsheingorn.com/ec/
http://www.drsheingorn.com/ec/ec_final.html

I wish to inform you that I have not quit from this deal despite the fact that you are georging me wrongly. Macanthoney Williams.
Jolly Roger Safari Spain United Nations Cayman Islands United States United Arab Emirates United Kingdom Romania France
thedopefishlives
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of the crap these mugus pull really pisses me off. This is one - the reason why I absolutely HAD to bait him when I skimmed his intro letter. Another is the Hurricane Katrina scam, I'd love to get one of those and have a "personal visit" arranged so I could get his mugu hiney thrown in jail. Evil or Very Mad
guscaesar

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I see Salim Ibrahim has changed his name....
Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I've done this route a couple of times, but I find I can't do it anymore... the rage that I feel towards this particular flavor of human waste is too deep.

It almost is enough to cross that line about sending exploding hate mail. Almost...

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic