SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 2

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bigox911
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You jacklegs got one of my baiter accounts Laughing Very good insults by the way Twisted Evil . Also someone sent me an email trying to bait me. This email address is a variation of one I got from my first bait...so I guess I can see how it could get tossed in the soup Laughing

"PLEASE FOR GOD�S SAKE HOW ON EARTH DID YOU WENT AND SENT MONEY TO HOODLUMS..."

"I WILL RESPOND TO THE MAIL OF THE THIEVES AND BASTARDS ..."

" FRAUDS DO GO ON IN THIS COUNTRY BY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS BUT DEPENDS ON THE PERFECTIONS OF THE FRAUDS AS I HAVE PERFECTED OURS." Dr. Bello Mohammed

"i will like to know.i will be doing the exericse you gave to me about chating gnar gnar gnar harty har har.after the exercse i will share my expirences with you.Much blessings from gnar."
==Mrs. Prisima Willbaford aka Emmanuel Okon

"Oloshi,omo were,oko ashawo and omo ashawo.Thunder clear your head,odeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" - Sir Richard Sloane
alex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bigox911 wrote:
Also someone sent me an email trying to bait me.

This might have been me... can you PM me the email addy ? Smile

alex

...you stinking iletrate who does not know how to spell words correctly ([email protected])
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

crappy wi-fi connection, hope this works...

Quote:

To: [email protected]>
Date: Sep 20, 2005 1:06 PM
Subject: YOU ARE INTROUBLE NOW JUST WATCH OUT FROM YOUR FAMILY

MUGU HAVE YOU FINISHED INSULTING IKPU NNEGI, RIDE ON I AM STILL WAITING FOR YOU MUGU BASTARD, I NA AZA BARRISTER Barrister Elias Hirst I MA NNA GI, I WANT YOU TO TALK TO ME ON TELEPHON I F THERE EVER GIVE ME A MINUTE CALL ONLY I WILL RECALL BACK TO DISCHARGE YOU MKPO UTABA HAND SET IF AT ALL YOU HAVE A HAND SET. EWU CAN BEER. I NA ASURU NNAGI IGBO OKO OKO LIKE YOU DO YOU KNOW IF YOU ARE MY BROTHER OR IF WE HAVE MET BEFORE
IT IS NOT EVERYBODY YOU CAN INSULT AN GO FREE I WILL ATTACK YOU SPIRITUAL THROUGH YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER IF I THERE GIVE YOU A CALL AND YOU PICK UP THE PHONE I AM SORRY FOR WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO YOU INFACT YOU'RE THE ONLY BUSINESS I HAVE AS OF NOW BY INSULTING YOUR GENERATION NOT ME.
NOW ANY TIME YOUR PHONE VENTURE RING I WILL USE LESS YOUR LIFE AS I USED TO HANDLE WHITE PEOPLE AND DRAIN THEM THE IN YOU NEXT WORLD YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO APPROACH PEOPLE
SORRY FOR YOUR CONDITION AS FROM TODAY TIME FOR ENEMY. DO YOU KNOW ME?

This guys a good one :]

p.s. Sorry BigOx :]

"GOD BLESS U FOR USING MAD WORDS AGAINST ME" - ROCHAS EGO
"DIE, DIE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AMEN AMEN AMEN. COMFIRMED." - MR. RAZIM HARUNA
"ook you boisterous and foolish yoruba man,stop contacting me" - Dr Richard
"Keep it up and God will surely strike you one day if you continue to send people this ugly something." - Mr. FBI
"YOU ARE A STARK ILLITERATE, EDUCATED BY A HE-GOAT WITH GOAT SHIT. " - Gregory Chin
"YOU CANT EVEN SPEACH NIC ENGLISH" - Peter Leo
steve_brimley
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 10:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
Write him back and tell him you set your phone to vibrate so it won't be ringing any more.

IAM A MAN WITH ALIEN EXTRAORDINARY ABILTIY

Get back to me in details and not your OK this time around.

At LadCo, we offer mugus of every kind and in a variety of convenient sizes. Find your mugus
here
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Evening update

Quote:
Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sep 20, 2005 12:24 AM
Subject: How do i help

YOU ARE HEREBY CURSED IN SATANS NAME,WHATEVER YOU WISH FOR ANOTHER GUY,SO SHALL IT BE UNTO YOU.ALL THE CURSES I RETURN TO SENDER. AMEN...

N.B. We are 123 people that prayed that prayer for you.

Otu Nne gi .

Quote:
Date: Sep 20, 2005 3:52 PM
Subject: Re: account info!

You are a sick bastard

Quote:
From: rose sankoh <[email protected]> Mailed-By: pnetmail.co.za

To: [email protected]
Date: Sep 20, 2005 8:53 AM
Subject: ole ni o omo ibo

Quote:
From: yao robert <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.co.in

Date: Sep 20, 2005 2:12 AM
Subject: RECIEVE IT BACK IN JESUS NAME

,THIS NOT MY PORTION.
IT IS WRITTEN : GENESIS 12: 2- 3

Quote:
From: raymond johnson <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.ca

Date: Sep 20, 2005 3:49 AM
Subject: MY GOOD FRIEND

My friend you are not an IGBO man you are an EQUATORIA MAN OTU NEE GBAWAGA onye ara is you will dead in two time. OTU NEEGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGgggggggggg
ggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Havent heard from my Chatty Lad David Coleman lately.....wonder if he finally got fed up? better curse him and find out :]

"DIE, DIE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AMEN AMEN AMEN. COMFIRMED." - MR. RAZIM HARUNA
"Keep it up and God will surely strike you one day if you continue to send people this ugly something." - Mr. FBI
"YOU ARE A STARK ILLITERATE, EDUCATED BY A HE-GOAT WITH GOAT SHIT. " - Gregory Chin
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh, think this one's had a little too much alcohol tonight....:]

Quote:
Date: Sep 21, 2005 12:33 AM
Subject: YOUR MANKEY FOR Nigerian A YOU OBAS PRT YOUR GOAT OOOOOOOOOOOO ZZZZZBBBBBBB

ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

KingMage wrote:
Havent heard from my Chatty Lad David Coleman lately.....wonder if he finally got fed up? better curse him and find out :]

I have not heard from him, too. But three of my mailboxes have been disabled "due to over-quota use, or usage abuse" Laughing
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this might also be nice to send around, its a complaint letter about Mr. Mugu Ewu head, Jr. (http://www.pakin.org/complaint) translated to pidgin and then to igbo (http://translate.f2g.net/lad.html):
Quote:
ya ga unequivocally mberede some ndi mmadu fo inu ihe mi say dis, ka-ma mr. mugu ewu isi, jr. recourse fo quislingism k� di tactical modality na wagin low-intensity warfare don been successful. let mi preface mai ikpa nkata na osiiso reassertin di familiar theme of mai nga gara aga letters: mr. ewu isi drops di nam of famous ndi mmadu whenever possible. dat mebe soun smarter than e really na obscure di mmereme dat m� dere untold akuko hie, ya dat mr. ewu isi keeps insistin dat pugnacious doofuse bu easily housebroken. fo mi, dere na somethin fundamentally imegbu wit dat akuko. maybe ya dat m� m� had fo choose di most temperamental specimen n� mr. ewu isi welter of heartless gabble, ya would hav fo bi mr. ewu isi claim dat y� vituperations epitomize wholesome ezi na ulo entertainment. mr. ewu isi somehow manage fo maintain di okologo ihu wen sayin dat y� memoranda bu di ume of di ohuru ifufe amid �nyi ugbua culture toxic cloud of chaos. m� correct correctly grieved na dis nnuno of falsehood fantastic storytellin wey na di resultant of layers of social dishevelment disillusionment amongst di fine citizens of di otu ugboro organized, motivated, cognitively enlightened civilization. e maintains dat cultural tradition don never contributed di otu gerigi fo di advancement of ima ihe ma o b� understandin. even m� dis na so, mr. ewu isi would otu nga bi slatternly. ka-ma meni of us nor ilo fo ibi within mr. ewu isi walls of marxism. let mi rephrase that: even mr. ewu isi intimate bu afraid dat mr. ewu isi ga formulate social policie ngwaamme programs based na di most snivellin kinds of opportunism na existence some otu ubochi. m� hav seen ebi ahu ujo manifested na na again, ya na further akaebe dat mr. ewu isi laik fo brag bout hau di ndi of y� lynch mob bu ideologically diverse. ike kwa dat means dat some of dem prefer stalin na hitler. na any case, na brainwashin y� janissarie wit nihilism, mr. ewu isi mebe dem adigi ike fo buro ozo, adigi ike fo program, adigi ike fo enslave. mr. ewu isi si ncha di akaebe, ka-ma na bi reluctant fo inabata di conclusion dat m� e wants fo complain, e should hav agument. e shouldnt juss tuo opupu di mkpuruokwu "unexceptionableness", na example, icho us fo bi itu egwu. m� hav mgbaghaputa fo ikweta dat na bi bout fo use �nyi weaknesse fo y� advantage. m� pray dat m� dey imegbu, of course, bicos di outcome could bi devastatin. nevertheless, di indications bu dere dat mr, ok. ewu isi used fo complain bout bein persecuted. nau na bi �nyi primary persecutor. dis reversal of role reminds mi dat mr. ewu isi otu ugboro tried fo trivialize certain events dat bu particularly special fo us ncha. m� u chee dis exception fo di rule den u undeniably dont understan hau mr. ewu isi operates. m� okwukwe, however, dat u na least understan dat e y� adulators bu footlin dummkopfs. dis na bi not dota ala na mkpesa against dem, ka-ma merely k� analysis. dis moral issue ga eventually bi rendered academic na di mmereme dat disagreeable, sex-crazed doomsday prophets bu imirikiti susceptible fo mr. ewu isi brainwashin tactics than bu any ozo otu. laik mmiri, ebi ahu minds tek di odidi of whatever receptacle e puts dem na. dey den efuola ncha recollection dat m� ikweta na "live let live". mr. ewu isi, na contrast, demands not only tolerance acceptance of y� ultimata ka-ma endorsement of dem. ya bicos of such combative demands dat m� maintain dat evri oge e utters ma o b� ide di statement dat supports adversarialism -- even indirectly -- ya sends di ozi dat di anwu ito juss na am. m� feel wi mustnt let mebe such statements, partly bicos di rectitude of masochism don become di matter of theological conviction na am, ka-ma primarily bicos e must hav some sort of frovlem wit readin comprehension. dat di only nkowa m� enwere ike kom elu wit k� fo n'ihi gini e ibo ebubo mi of admittin dat anyone anyi resists deserve fo bi crushed. wetin m� actually said na dat m� youre interested na di finagling, double-dealing, chicanery, cheating, cajolery, cuni, rascality, abject villainy na wey mr. ewu isi fit imeriri ikwado na encapsulatin frustrations directin dem toward unpopular scapegoats won otu ubochi, den youll wan fo chee di followin dii carefully. youll masiri wan fo chee dat dere na di tortured quality fo mr. ewu isi reasoning, di careful avoidance of obvious conclusions, di painstakin circumnavigation of embarrassin facts. dat concept enwere ike bi extended, mutatis mutandis, fo di uzo dat e exhibits signs of arrested ihe oputara. m�, afta hearin facts laik dat, u otu nga ikweta dat anyone anyi okpukpu wit na ultimately hostile, den dere na indubitably mba okwukwe na u. u might tink dis na bi ncha imma funny nau, ka-ma m� doubt ahu ojoo inu ihe u laughin m�, na di nex myinaabuo onwa, mr, ok? ewu isi na successfully nwereike fo level filth slime na everyone opposed fo y� epithets, ok. ncha of di nke ojo things dat bu currently goin na bu di symptom of mr, ok? ewu isi malicious, slimy outbursts. dey mba dey di cause; dey bu mputara. ka-ma dont despair, ok. rather, tek comfort na di ima ihe dat mr. ewu isi na known na walkin into crowded rooms tellin everyone dere dat e enwere ike change y� raucous ways. inwa oke, m� u enwere ike, fo concoct di statement ditu mma calculated fo igosi hau choleric mr. ewu isi na. u cant me ya. not only dat, ka-ma e attribute di most distorted, bizarre, ludicrous "meanings" fo nkiti personality charcteristics. na example, m� youre ipere, mr. ewu isi mkpuruuda u "fearful withdrawn", ok. m�, instead, youre di outgoin active udi, e says youre "acting opupu due fo trauma". n'ihi gini doe mr. ewu isi say such things? ahu ojoo tel u di ansa na di moment. ka-ma fes, let mi juss say dat m� fin dat some of mr. ewu isi choice of words na y� musings would not hav been mine. na example, m� would hav substituted "incompetent" na "spinulosodenticulate" "fatuous" na "pseudointernationalistic." granted, mr. ewu isi clings fo any agument ma o b� principle, however ostentatious ma o b� morally questionable, dat appears fo ikwado y� solutions. ka-ma ive heard of humorless things laik pyrrhonism na dadaism, ok? ka-ma ive ma heard of things laik nonviolence, higher moralities, na treating ncha beings k� ends na na of themselve -- ideas wey mr, ok. ewu isi ignorant, unthinking, conniving brain na too smol fo inu ihe. u might not care dat mr. ewu isi should inwa oke being di ntakiri imirikiti open-minded, ka-ma youd ditu mma ibido ihe caring m� u dont wan mr. ewu isi fo legitimize di ujo na hatred of di privileged na di oppressed. let mi gawa nau n� di abstract fo di concrete. dat na, let mi giv u di (mercifully) few example of y� outrageous ineptitude. na starters, mr. ewu isi don been trying ike fo ichedo wetin don become di lucrative racket na am. unfortunately, dat lucrative racket don di hard-to-overlook consequence: ya ga ike square pegs into okirikiri oyere faster than u enwere ike say "nondenominationalism", ok. wey weta mi fo mai point. mr. ewu isi ikweta dat na bi di martyr na inweta onwe na di onye nzuzu of credentialism. dat juss imegbu. e further ikweta dat wi enwere ike ncha ibi togedda happily without laws, laik di ndi of some 1960s-style dope-smoking commune. imegbu again oooooo ooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! dere fit bi onweghi wi enwere ike me fo ikwusi mr. ewu isi n� making standard na y� mkpuruokwu fo shred di basic compact etiti di ndi mmadu na ebi ahu ndi nwe ala. wen wi itunyere dis disturbing conclusion fo di comforting foto purveyed na y� cronies, wi experience psychological nsuoobi ma o b� "cognitive dissonance". �nyi only recourse na fo shed di light of ezi okwu na di evil dat na mr. ewu isi. las summer, m� attempted wetin m� knew would bi di hopeless task. m� tried fo convince mr, ok? ewu isi dat some omimi void within mr, ok. ewu isi makes ya necessary na fo criticize ozo ndi mmadu beliefs, fashion sense, na lifestyle. k� m� expected, mr. ewu isi was entirely unconvinced. n'ihi gini dont imirikiti ndi mmadu complain wen dey si snooker ndi mmadu of evri stripe into believing dat na bi entitled fo use scapegoating k� di foil fo draw veks ote aka n� imirikiti kpom kwem targets? ya bicos mr. ewu isi don mastered di art of tricking ndi mmadu wit images na myths. e creates myths bout wetin di uwa na laik na den generates asi images fo match ndieri myths. dis proves fo mi, na least, dat dis makes mi fearful dat m� might someday chota myself na di crosshairs of mr. ewu isi directionless personal ichebibo. (to bi honest, though, ya wouldnt bi di fes time.) na di gara aga, ndi mmadu laik mr. ewu isi would hav been tarred na feaebi ahud na ridden opupu of ime obodo na di rail na trying fo nwanyo any criticism of di brainwashing na double standards dat e don increasingly been practicin. di outcome of di mgbali ga ultimately bi decided based na di nomba na influence of ndi mmadu fully informed bout y� hatchet jobs, committed fo y� defeat, na organized under uda leadership. wetin mai frovlem, den? alau mi fo ugbua ya na di odidi of di question: wetin ga bi di nex object of ichebibo n� y� cabal? abeg nor kwusi ogugu hie, presuming dat di ansa na apparent na dat mba further ima ihe na needed. such na indisputably not di case. na mmereme, id bet mba won effa told u dat mr. ewu isi operates na an international scale fo wrk k� sides of di political fence. ya only fitting, ebi ahufore, dat wi, too, wrk na an international scale, ka-ma fo mebe mr. ewu isi ansa na y� wrongdoings. m� hapu ya fo imirikiti capable na intrepid folks fo explore di myinaabuo ramifications of y� exegeses. m� u dont ikweta mi, si na yourself. mr. ewu isi maintains di "big brother" dossier of incriminating personal informations bout everyone e distrusts, fo use k� di potential weapon. na ur nam listed na dat dossier? di ansa fo dat ajuju don mbara implications. na example, mr. ewu isi wants us fo tink of k� di do-gooder. keep na uche, though, dat e wants fo "do good" wit ozo ndi mmadu moni na often wit ozo ndi mmadu lives. m� mr, ok? ewu isi really wanted fo bi di do-gooder, e could ibido ihe na admitting dat e managed fo convince di bunch of shallow ruffians fo hep suppress ncha news dat portrays na di nke ojo light. wetin was di quid pro quo dere? fo juo dat ajuju anoda uzo, fo wetin depths of depravity does e icho fo descend bifor di zua ike of us mgbanuuche wi must olu abo na iri na wetin na o di mma? odi mma, m� m� knew dat, id bi na stockholm picking elu mai ihe onyinye na di sizable akwukwo ilogha ego. wetin dat means, simply tinye, na dat m� mai memory serves mi correctly, mr, ok. ewu isi don spent untold hours trying fo kpokwa di maelstrom of denominationalism. during dat oge, did ya effa otu ugboro ino fo dat m� chee ya extremely insulting of fo keep di ntachi anya na ndieri anyi le anya laik dey might tink an unapproved echiche? ndi mmadu often juo mi dat ajuju. ya di ike ajuju fo ansa, however, bicos di querist generally wants di simple, concise ansa, ok? e doesnt wan fo inu ihe di ogologo, drawn-out nkowa bout hau mr, ok? ewu isi don di talent na inventing nruro efu worlds na wey e aziza fo mba won. den again, juss bicos mr. ewu isi na di prolific fantasist doesnt mean dat di eleventh commandment na, "thou shalt suck elu fo delusional quiddlers". mr. ewu isi seems fo assume dat y� wisecracks bu standard na di environment, madu rights, na tata seals, ok? dis na bi an assumption of di worst kind bicos n� secret-handshake societies nzuko na "the usual place" fo back-door admissions committees, y� operatives hav always found di uzo fo convince lascivious degenerates dat dere na absolutely onweghi dey enwere ike me fo ditu mma ebi ahu lot na ndu besides joining am. even giving di benefit of di doubt, e don found di uzo fo dodge compliance wit ndi nwe ala regulations, circumvent any further litigation, na gbanwe �nyi umu-aka fo cultural zombies na di mass of unthinking na easily herded proletarian ehi -- ncha na trumping elu di phony emergency. wi ga hav fo become kariri imirikiti vigilant fo ensure dat mr. ewu isi doesnt kuyari spoiled brats loose against us standard citizens. mr. ewu isi don declared dat ya staging di revolt against everyone anyi wants fo wrk togedda na an atmospebi a of friendship na okwukwe. mr, ok? ewu isi revolting ncha right; di dii sight of turns mai afo. ncha kidding aside, m� e feels ridiculed na ncha di attention mai letters bu bringing am, den nka ahu juss too darn nke ojo, ok? mr. ewu isi arrogance don brought dis upon himself. everyday everyday, di ezi okwu na being impressed upon us dat wi bu di obodo of prostitutes. na dis m� mean dat k� ogologo k� wi bu iburu ibu, oku, na dry wi don't care wetin mr. ewu isi does. ya na precisely dat lack of caring dat explains n'ihi gini na di ochie testament, di akwukwo of kings relates hau di priests of baal na slain na deceiving di ndi mmadu. m� mba bi suggesting dat dere bi any contemporary parallel involving mr. ewu isi, ka-ma na comparing taa fo even iri years ago na projecting di course we're na, i'd say we're na na an even imirikiti cranky, crafty, na pharisaical society, ncha imela fo mr. ewu isi convictions. viewed n� ncha angles, m� don't kno wey bu worse, right-wing tyrants ma o b� left-wing tyrants, ok. ka-ma m� me kno dat won of di things m� chota quite idi uto na listening fo ozo ndi mmadu takes na things. na instance, m� recently overheard some folks remark dat di fes lies dat mr. ewu isi told us na relatively benign, ok. otu nga, dey hav been progressin. na dey ga megedi fo iga n'ihu til dere na mba imirikiti truth; y� lies ga otito til dey blot opupu di anwu. m� must emphasize dat mr. ewu isi na interpersonally exploitative. dat na, e takes advantage of others fo achieve y� nke m dysfunctional ends, ok? n'ihi gini does e me dat? fo rephrase dat ajuju, wen e promotes won social program afta di nex fo tek care of some segment of society, na e doing ya na dat segment of society ma o b� na e doing ya bicos e seeks ike na position? i've excogitated won theory dat almost completely aziza dat ajuju. unfortunately, ya fails fo tek into account dat di spectrum of views etiti heathenism na isolationism na not di line ka-ma di okiriki na wey sappy, incomprehensible weasels na obdurate, puerile lamebrains nzuko. fo properly ebaa mr. ewu isi somewebi a na dat spectrum, won needs fo mgbanuuche dat mr. ewu isi wants onweghi di nta than fo poke otu onye eyes opupu. y� trained seals den wonder, "what imegbu wit that?" odi mma, ebi ahu not kariri fo bi done wit abhorrent rakes anyi can't figure opupu ogini imegbu wit dat, ka-ma di zua ike of us enwere ike plainly si dat some deceitful scatterbrains bu actually considering helping mr, ok. ewu isi generate alienation na withdrawal, ok? hau osiiso such ndi mmadu fashie dat dey na lied fo, made ihe ochi of, na ridiculed na mr. ewu isi na numerous occasions. na m� u tink dat everyone wit di ide iche dota of beliefs n� mr. ewu isi na going fo weta di one-way tikiti fo hell, den u aren't thinking dii clearly. fo tinye di ntakiri finer edge na di concept, mr. ewu isi shenanigans bu designed fo ike us fo adopt rigid social roles dat compromise �nyi inner code of ethics. na they're working; they're having di desired mputara. while m�, speaking k� otu onye anyi na not di self-indulgent dummkopf, not attempting fo iru uka openly na ihu oma of any particular position, mr. ewu isi na careless wit data, makes ncha sorts of causal interpretations of things without any ezigbo justification, don di uzo of combining disparate ideas dat don't seem fo hang togedda, seems fo igosi di sort of pride na y� nke m biases, weta into ncha sorts of disloyal speculation, na den makes mba effort fo ule opupu y� speculations -- na nka ahu juss di mkpiriishi idetu iha! lastly, mr. mugu ewu isi, jr. don mba mmuo.

lets see how the chatty lad reacts to it.
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 9:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wow, thats quite a piece of work Ugu! :]

I'll try it on a few lads myself! now for the morning update.

Quote:
Date: Sep 21, 2005 11:00 AM
Subject: FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLL

Received the above......18 times :] heh...musta struck a nerve with that one :]

Quote:
From: smith williams <[email protected]> Mailed-By: msn.com
Date: Sep 21, 2005 10:37 AM
Subject: pls iorget it all

o boy i be culties o all that one wey you they talk no freek me o abi you
won die me go always fly forever as long as j j they my side na yur mama and
papa they that nonsense wey you want take scare me so o shooooooooooo wtin
we drag reach that lenth na well if you wan see cme meet me for laspo just
come there under that three wey dey there ypou go here wen
may the gods of how land punish you

Quote:
Date: Sep 21, 2005 9:24 AM
Subject: Wonderful.

I am blessed above curses and I return to you amillionfold all that your
mouth has pronounced. I amcurseless and do not fear the works of darkness so
take back what you have offerred. Let it remain with you and your
generationfor eternity.
The one you have raised a finger against is insured and there is nothing
that you pronouce that can have effect on me. But it shall return to you and
will remain with you for the rest of eternity.

I am lifted above such powerless trash. But you that believe in it will be
loaded with its curses in the name of JESUS. AMEN

Quote:
From: Jun Xiao <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.com.hk
Date: Sep 21, 2005 7:40 AM
Subject: 標題: Re: Establish A Medium..

I see that u are mad how did u get my email addresses that u are sending curses to ur mothers head like that.
I would trace u where ever u are.

Quote:
Date: Sep 21, 2005 4:40 AM
Subject: Re: you are ungrateful

Kenny I used to think yuou are someone before but now I know that you are a job cutter, you tried to cut jobs but you dont know that I have been in the game for so long, now what do u do insult me in the face cos I refused to comfront you.

look go ahead and do whatever you think is right but once u do a job cutting then you area job cutter, you will do it again to someone that will not be as patient as I am.

good luck and hopeyouu die well

Hmm.....That last one baffles me.....

Quote:
From: fred kabila <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.com | Mailed-By: yahoo.com
Date: Sep 21, 2005 3:55 AM
Subject: BAAAAAAAAD MAN

IF YOU DONT RESPECT YOUR SELF YOU MUST DIE THIS YEAR? YOUR ARE NKPI?

Quote:
From: tanjukadir <[email protected]> Mailed-By: mynet.com

Date: Sep 21, 2005 10:04 AM
Subject: Ynt: Re: Your Propose to me Thank you

Rev i dont understand to you why you send to me this email.
kabir

Quote:
From: rose sankoh <[email protected]> Mailed-By: pnetmail.co.za

Date: Sep 21, 2005 8:23 AM
Subject: greet your mama oooooooooo!!!!!!

Hello my stupid mugu,
top of the day to you over there. How
is your mama toto is it healing up very well please extend
my special greeting to her and dont ever to tell her that
once her toto is properly healed she should come over for
the service again . It was really a pity that i fucked her
sans condom the last time that is what peeled her wetin
call however this time around i will be gentle with her.
bye for now and take care of your ashawo sisters for
ilearnt from a reliable source that they have all taken to
the road well it is not surprising for i heard that your
gret grandmother died at a hotel where she used to hussle
and your papa met his horrible death while sojournying in
another man's house and that till today your father's head
was not found it is really a great pity .
therefore, you their son you better watch out for it seems
you might have inherited this pathological insanity for
sexual immorality from them.

BYE 4 nao

Hahahah after getting only 1 line responses from "rose" for over 2 weeks, I get that last huge email :] I must be finally getting to good ole Rose :]

Quote:
From: VLADIMIR BALAKOV <[email protected]> Mailed-By: msn.com

Date: Sep 21, 2005 12:46 AM
Subject: MY GUY STOP THIS THING NOW

WHY YOU DEY TOO FOND OF INSULTING PERSON ARE YOU A KID?
IF YOU NO GET WHAT TO DO COME MAKE WE DRINK BEER.
I BEG STOP THIS YOUR ATTITUDE AND GROW UP.
KELVIN

Quote:
From: GIBSON FERNANDO <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.co.in

Date: Sep 21, 2005 12:40 AM
Subject: Re: WASH WASH

My man Please stop for the sake of God and your family.

Wow, had a lot of emails today....:]

KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One more before I take a nice long ride on the motorcycle....(Im on vacation till next tuesday! :] )

Quote:
From: KINDLY READ <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.com | Mailed-By: yahoo.com
Date: Sep 21, 2005 3:38 PM
Subject: Re: account info!

nna why u dey insult ur follow guy.Na wa for you.If you receive my format why you dey vex.You no no say we dey throw formats randomly for internet.You be real yeye man.Stop abusing people.Wetin u talk na back to sender

And Ugu, thank you for that translate into igbo link..... Brilliant find my friend....Oooooh the possibilities :]

Deacon Blues
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried emailing some of these guys, and got a pretty nice dead threat, mostly in red:

Subject: SENTIMENTAL FOOL LIKE YOU WITH CAPITAL LETTER ( F) MUGU

YOU ARE INTROUBLE NOW JUST WATCH OUT FROM YOUR FAMILY

FOR SENDING ME THIS KIND OF MAIL YOU ARE A DEAD MAN IN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS AS I DO NOT TALK TOO MUCH.

I WILL TELL YOU WHAT IT MINT TO BE AN IGBO MAN. JUST SEVEN DAYS YOUR FAMILY WILL FIND YOU DEAD WITHOUT ANY SICKNESS.

THE ONLY PURNISHMENT I WILL GIVE YOU TO ESCAPE THIS UNTIMELY DEAD OF YOURS JUST BECUASE YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR TONGUE IS, YOU HAVE TO GO TO YOUR MOTHER AND DELIBRATELY USE YOUR TWO HANDS AND PRESS HER TWO BUTUCKS SEVEN TIMES.

ANY FAILURE TO DO THIS, CONSIDER YOURSELF A DEAD MAN WITHIN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS. NEXT YOU LEARN HOW TO CONTROL YOUR TONGUE AND USE IT WELL. YOU DON'T TALK STUPID THINGS ANY HOW AS YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO IS WHO.

UNFAILING TO DO WHAT I ASK YOU TO DO I WILL SHOW YOU THE POWER OF IGBO MAN AND IGBO PEOPLE.

AS YOU DO WHAT I INSTRUCT YOU TO DO WRITE ME TO NOTIFY ME. FROM RIGHT NOW WE ARE WATCHING ALL YOUR ACTIVITIES FROM OUR SPIRITUAL RIVER BASIN RIGHT HERE IN THE HEART OF OUR SHIRINE.

THE DIRT FROM YOUR PAPAS BALLS WOULD
COVER A VILLAGE YOU BASTRAD FOR WETERNITY
UNA FOOL BOY

YOUR AMU WILL STOP WORKING THIS WEEK? IKPU NNE NNE GI DIA . YOU MUST DIE.

BIG FOOL! APE LIKE MAN

U HAVE BEEN CURSED.olokun,okhian gbeluwahia,ivbio orhiovban,vbe eze

ANIMALLLLLLLLLLL.PUA NUZO.ALL CURSES BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR SMELLING MOTHER.AGAMEVU.CHANG BU YR HIV INFECTED FATHER.IDIOT.ONYEOSHI.AGAM ENYE RIBADU NUMBER GI ,.THIEF

OTU NNE GI GBAKWA OKU.IBU EZIGBO ONYE ARA o! AHULA M GI NA NRO
NA IGA ANWU NA 15th ONWA EKERESIMESI ELIE GI NA 25th.ELICHANGI
MUMU A INA ERI ONA ATOGIUTO GA ABUZI MUMU MUNA NIDI OTUM.
OBU NA IMAGI NA OBUMUNWA TUBARA NNE GI IME OJI MUO GI?
ISI NA OBU ASI GI GWAM KA M GWAGI KA AJI OTU NA IRE YA DI.

U DON HAVE CAR U USE UR MOTHER TO BRING U WERE U WANT BASTERD
WE WILL SEE HWO IS BETTER AND HAS MORE POWER BUT U WILL NOT SEA BCOS U
WILL BE A DEAD DOG GOATFUCKER
UR GOD FUCKS U IN THE ASS BCOS U R GAY AS AL UR FAMILY MEMBERS AND ALL U
KNOW .PLS CUT UR HEAD OF SO I DON HAVE DO IT
AL JUJUS 2 U MUGUN 4EVER

YOU AMU IS FOR GOAT AND MONKIES! YOU MAMA DON KNOW WHO YOU DAD IS!
YOU SMELLY IGBO HE GOAT! GO EAT YOUR DUNG LIKE YOU MAMA DOES!

I PAID 5 NARAI FOR YOUR ASHAWOO MAMA LAST NIGHT! HER TOTO SMELL LIKE
DEAD MONKEY! YOU HOLE FAMILY SMELL LIKE DEAD MONKEY!

GIVE YOU 7DAY'S TO LIVE THIS EART, JUST WATCH AND SEE
WHAT WILL HAPPEN

YOU SEE I AM NOT JUST A JUJU MAN FOR THE FUN OF IT.....I AM INTO IT FULLY AND I GREW IN IT .

I CAN SEE THAT YOUR MOTHER PUSSY IS VERY SWEET WHEN I DEY FUCK HER AND SHE USED TO CALL YOUR FATHER A BASTERD WHICH DO NOT KNOW HOW TO FUCK.

YOUR OGA,

EVER,
SPIRITUAL SPARE HEAD,
SPIRITUAL FATHER

call me for
dis number:+44_7031942751 or 08027134146
(Don't put that number in hate messages to other mugus.)

This is good. I might just send it to other spare mugus myself rather than writing my own hate messages, until I have more time.

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE HEARD AND SPOKEN TO OR PEOPLE FROM BAHRAIN DO NOT TALK ON THE PHONE OR ARE YOU A TERRORIST WHICH I AM BEGINNING TO THINK YOU ARE."" -George Mbeki

" I ALSO WAY DEAL WITH GMAIL PEOPLES BADY CAUSE THEIR ARE ALL PUSSY SUCKERS KISS MY ASS MONKEY." -Yousf Ahmed

"TO STARTY WITH YOUR NAME IS WARREN KRUEGER WHICH I KNOW IS NOT YOUR NAME" -Therese Bo
Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
From: VLADIMIR BALAKOV <[email protected]> Mailed-By: msn.com

Date: Sep 21, 2005 12:46 AM
Subject: MY GUY STOP THIS THING NOW

WHY YOU DEY TOO FOND OF INSULTING PERSON ARE YOU A KID?
IF YOU NO GET WHAT TO DO COME MAKE WE DRINK BEER.
I BEG STOP THIS YOUR ATTITUDE AND GROW UP.
KELVIN

Hey kingmage... this is one of my lads. Ohhh... he told me he was russian. That liar! I am sooooooooooooooo offended... his wife is also talking to me, her email is [email protected] I wonder what she will have to say?

I'm currently baiting her too.

nn

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well NN, looks like slap time! :] let him have it!

Oh, and i emailed his wife tonight :]

HomerJFong
Courtesiless son of a doggy

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I got bored, so I did the previously fun "Angry Yoruba" modality.

[email protected]
Quote:
BASTARD.YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION NO GO EVER SEE GOOD THING FOOL.AS U DON FINISH FOR LIFE SO NA EM YOU GO REMAIN GOAT.YOU GO SLEEP U NO GO WAKE
EBOH GBE EH,EBHE, UWHUKI,

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
amala brain
na ur papa and mama eagle go chop there eyes.
u wey be say na ashawo mama born u so. gutter pickin wey dem dig up from
toilet..

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"We stayed there for two days hopping to get any of you" - Pastor Collins
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 9:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Date: Sep 21, 2005 4:40 AM
Subject: Re: you are ungrateful

Kenny I used to think yuou are someone before but now I know that you are a job cutter, you tried to cut jobs but you dont know that I have been in the game for so long, now what do u do insult me in the face cos I refused to comfront you.

look go ahead and do whatever you think is right but once u do a job cutting then you area job cutter, you will do it again to someone that will not be as patient as I am.

good luck and hopeyouu die well

Oh lordy Kingmage, this is another one of mine. Bloody hell. This was the security company in this bait. http://www.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=53806

And the 'Rose' lady. She wouldn't be Rose pambo by any chance? If so... yep another of one of mine.

NN

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, POOR MAN,POOR MAN LIKE YOU SAYS THIS...?IF I SAID A WORD TO YOU IF I SAID A WORD TO YOU,YOU WILL REMINE POOR TO YOUR LIFE TIME,BUT I WILL
NOT DO SO,GOD KNOWS OUR MIND OK.

GO AHEAD AND GOD BLESS YOU TO RECEIVE,THAT IS WHAT I HAVE TO YOU WISH YOU
OK.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
RETURN TO SENDER

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
guyn no be sooo ,u no sopose rain abuse on me
atlist u no every

omo iya aye ori beee oo

tieeee lo ju

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
You claim to me a educated while you are CAMCAM WORM ;Mugu is like they have chop you b4 thats why you are crazy monkey like you i have made money i am now in Germany hamburg I be lagos boy like , IKEJA boy ok. did you need help ? come let me help you get cars and favours na sufer will kill you for Nigeria go into the world and hussle and what the lord is doing to the people of isrealite. I hope you are a muslem sensless magas.smelling nose ass.

I will educate you more to become wealth i have not time with some one like you urgly ass.

OLORUBRUKU poor man you will remain poor till christ come

And again from Alfred Wilmott

Quote:
BABATUNDA ABI KI LO PEE EEE.ODE NIE OOO, OOKUKU GBON

I MY THE CUS OF YOUR PROBLEM?

RO MU KO PI WA DA SHO GBO

GUY REST FOR TYE MATTER
ALL OF US NA GUY
BUT U JUST DEY INSULT ME REST MY GUY
]ABI YORUBA GUY WEY DEY BENIN DEY WORK
TRY FACE YOUR WORK
MAY BE U GO SEE MA GA WEY GO PAY U

"I was at the Abuja Embassy Today, the Security guards say that the is no Mr. Bryan Adams working with them at either the lagos or abuja embassy. and did not let me in." - Efosa Erhabor - (Accra to Abuja)
"i will report to webmaster,abuse and the police hold and see, .....go to hell and rust in there bastard........bitch" - Steve Wright
"This office will like to inform you that your winnings have been forfieted due to acts unbecoming of a humanbeing." - The Alpha Lottery
"A MAD MAN WILL PREGNANT YOUR JUNIOR SISTER AND THE BABY WILL BE A MAD BASTARD LIKE YOU." - Mahadul Usman
"I AM NOT A FOLL LET ME BE BECAUSE YOU ARE JUST AN ANIMAL TO DEAL WITH" - Tunji Adams
Mortar x5
View user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's websiteYahoo MessengerSkype Name
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 2:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a lot of work to do, so i dont have much time for the mugus atm.
just got the idea of another kind of funny (?) mass-mail (a little "extra" for lads that have replied to insults):

Quote:
dis na bi fo inform anyone anyi don access fo dis igbe dat y� onye nwe ihe don been captured na us na insultin won of �nyi clique onye otu. e don been severly punished na breakin k� legs arms throwin into di cage myinaabuo of agu na agu ok�k� umu ewu. wi ma hav sacrificed y� mmuo fo esu mek e ga never zua ike na udo otu ugboro e finally don died. wi ga not release til u drop 18.000$ fo us within ano days. wit evri otu ubochi u aga eche di payment di sum ibuwanye na 500$. m� wi nor weta di response n� u til echi ime abali wi ga use k� di male whore fo satisfy di ochucho of gay guyman. nor annoi us. y� ndu na na �nyi aka oooooooo oo!!!!!!!!!!!!

translation:

Quote:
This is to inform anyone who has access to this box that its owner has been captured by us for insulting one of our clique's member. He has been severly punished by breaking both legs and arms and throwing him into a cage full of hungry chicken and goats. We also have sacrificed his soul to Esu ['General purpose "Devil" god, to whom animist sacrifices are placed in jungle shrines, and who is credited with a fair number of missing person cases.' found this somewhere here] so that he will never rest in peace once he finally has died.
We will not release him until you pay 18.000$ to us within four days. With every day you delay the payment the sum increases by 500$.
If we do not get a response from you until tomorrow midnight we will use him as a male whore to satisfy the desires of gay guyman.

Do not annoy us. His life is in our hands!

I know that lads usually dont care about others, but they might be scared that one of their friends or family members has been captured instead of themselves ...
And ... no, i dont want to bait them for money. The 18.000$ are just to worry them a bit Very Happy
Deacon Blues
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Damnit, another mugu sent me the exact same message back as the one I posted a few messages up. Now I'm getting the dead done to me twice in the next week, and it was already a very busy week!

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE HEARD AND SPOKEN TO OR PEOPLE FROM BAHRAIN DO NOT TALK ON THE PHONE OR ARE YOU A TERRORIST WHICH I AM BEGINNING TO THINK YOU ARE."" -George Mbeki

" I ALSO WAY DEAL WITH GMAIL PEOPLES BADY CAUSE THEIR ARE ALL PUSSY SUCKERS KISS MY ASS MONKEY." -Yousf Ahmed

"TO STARTY WITH YOUR NAME IS WARREN KRUEGER WHICH I KNOW IS NOT YOUR NAME" -Therese Bo
HomerJFong

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 3:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The hits keep on coming:

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
KEEP REMING POOR IN YOUR LIFE ONLY YOU,NOT YOUR FAMILY,BECAUSE YOUR FAMILY
DID NOT DO ANYTHING WORNG.

YOU WILL REMINE IN POOR CONDITION UNTIL GOD CHANGES YOU.

AND IF YOU ARE NOT READY TO LIVE ANY MORE,YOU CAN GO AND DIE,DO NOT
SUFFERING YOUR SELF IN THIS CONDITION YOU ARE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
MAN WAT THE PROBLEM WITH YOU.U BLACK ASS HUSTLER,INSULTING YOUR OWN FELLOW COUNTRY MAN IS BAD YOU DAT. SO WATCH YOUR MOUTH,YOU ARE POOR THAT WHY YOU CANT EVEN CLAIM YOUR WINNING,MAN THIS IS FOR REAL ILLITREATE

PINKY PIE

Mortar x5
alex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some mugu poetry Wink
Quote:
edith10 robert <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: MGBA DAA ANYA OKU BANK DETAILS
OGA BANK DETAILS NA YOU BIKO.
NA THE JUJU WEY YOUR PAPA LEFT FOR YOU DEY MAKE YOUR COCNUT HEAD BIG MGBA DAA ANYA OKU.

NA LAGOS YOU DEY ,WHO SHOW YOU ROAD TO LONDON, ANYA OKU MGBA DAA NA WE GET LONDON.

THAT OLD MODEL CLK BENZ ,DEY MAKE U THINK SAY YOU GET PAY MGBA DA ANYA OKU MAGA ,I' DON RIDE' M BEFORE U ,MR MUGU KILLER JUJU ODE NA YOU BE MUGU.ODE

PERSON NO COLLECT ANY CENT FROM YOU YOU DEY TREATING NA M WITH YOUR FAMILY HERITED JUJU MEDICINE ODE.I GO DEY LONDON NEXT WEEKEND.

I DASH YOU THIS MAIL ADDRESS PIG IT BELONGS TO ONE OF MY BOYS AND I HAVE TOLD HIM WHAT'S UP MGBA DAA ANYA OKU.

JUJU JUJU BELIVER HOLY GOST FIRE GO BURN YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY IF YOU THERE WRITE AGAIN.

BASTERD.

Quote:
Subject: WETIN I DO YOU SEF , ME NA ORIGINAL WAFFI OOOOO
BUT WETIN I DO YOU SEF.

NO BI WORK I DEY WORK B4 YOU ASTR THE CAUSE ME SINCE YOU DEY WRITE ME, WELL NA GOD GO TAKE CONTROL.

ME NO BI IBO BOY OOO I BI ORIGINAL WAFFI. OOOOO

ALL DEM TOKUMBO THEM AGBO , THE CHIEF AND MANY OTHER NA MY MEN OOOO WHY E BI SAY BECOS OF MAGA YOU DEY INSULT ME SINCE. THE FORST DAY YOU REACH ME YOU FORGET SAY WE FIT MEET FOR EKO AND YOU NO GO KNOW SAY NA ME YOU DEY FIRE LIKE THIS.

NA COMFIRMATION WE ALL DEY WORK FOR OOOOOO

VICTORY

Yet another reply I can't undestand...
Quote:
carry deecross <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: BANK DETAILS
ki olorun dari jio ni oruko jesu alaiye amin, mo ofi eje bo ara mi ni oruko eje jesu

And now, the funny part. I mass-mailed a curse ((c) by ergot) that promises them $1200 if they beg. Well...
Quote:
Subject: Re: Response !
Gregoryor whom ever you are.Alright abeg send me the $1200 so i go use arrange myself.Yes I may be a local boy and poor,but I have responsiblities.You can send the money through western union money transfer.Send it with my name LOMAX WELLS.The country is LOME-TOGO.After you don send the money,then send to me the information i go use collect the money.I will really apprecaite it.But,if i may ask,why all these vulgar talks about me and my family.Do you know me before?.

Quote:
Subject: TAKE IT EASY
OGA GREEGORY,
GUY ABEG MAKE U SEND ME THE MONEY I GO MANAGE.
THANK U AS U SEND IT.
INFO:SUNDAY MATCHIE
FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER.
THANK U GOD WILL BLESS U.
SUNDAY

And finally... Ladies and Gentelmen... our favourite... ROSE SANKOH ! Wink
Quote:
SHEET instead of shit
bobo where did you learn your eng lang.
your U O E IS NOT APPLICABLE INTO THE MODERN DAY ENG.

alex

...you stinking iletrate who does not know how to spell words correctly ([email protected])
Deacon Blues
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I didn't send this curse to one of your mugus who is responding to me with unoriginal insults and curses:

FOR FUCK YOU ASSHOLE, FOR YOU ARE THEFAILURE AT LIFE. YOU CURSE ME IN THE NAME OF SATAN AND DARE TO SPEAK OF GOD? YOU ARE THE HYPOCRITE, FRIEND OF THE DEVIL, ENEMY OF MAN, AND I WILL NOT STAND FOR THIS. I DO THE CURSE BACK TO SENDER ON YOU, SINCE YOUR COURSE HAS NOT POWER OVER ME.

AKEMBE, MUGUBE, ADINGUE DINGUE DUNBE! ACHINGU CHONGA DINGO DINO UNO FLAXIS MYNO!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT I HAVE WRITTEN ABOVE? I THOUGHT NOT, SO YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO RETURN IT TO SENDER. AND YOU ARE MUGU WHO WILL NOT LEARN.

YOU LIKE SEXUALLY THE MONKEY AND SMALL GOAT, AND HAVE KNOWN ALL YOUR FAMILY. TEN TIMES YOU HAVE DISGRACED YOURSELF WITH YOUR SISTERS, AND AS THE BIBLE SAYS: YOU WILL BEAR YOUR GUILT. AND YOUR GUILT IS SCAM, SO YOUR FAMILY WILL LOSE EVERYTHING TO OTHER SCAM, AND YOU WILL BE SLAVES TO THE 10TH GENERATION. THE WESTERN UNION WILL NOT PAY YOU ANYMORE. A THIRD WORLD MAN YOU WILL REMAIN, AND YOUR DESCENDANTS.

SO I RETURN ALL YOU HAVE SAID TO ME ON YOU, AND YOU WILL KNOW THAT THE POWER IS MINE, NOT YOURS. FUCK YOU MUGU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111ONE

Edit: Yeah, I saw what the board did to "THE FAILURE" when I didn't put a space between the words. I'm leaving it that way because it's kind of funny.

Last edited by Deacon Blues on Fri Sep 23, 2005 4:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I see business has been good!

Well, i spent a relaxing day of deep sea fishing today. Only caught a small rock cod, but hey, it was still a good time :]

Quote:
From: Mekeng Elithe <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.co.id
Date: Sep 22, 2005 4:54 AM
Subject: Terusan: So shall it be for you

Perhatikan: pesan yang diteruskan sudah dilampirkan.

I think that last one is in some non igbo language. wish i knew what it said..heh..

Quote:
Date: Sep 22, 2005 2:04 AM
Subject: Re: How do i help

Your mama, YOU MUGU, YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO ALL NIGEIRAN PEOPLE, AND ESPECIALLY YOUR FAMILY. YOU SCAM FRAUDSTAR, YOU SPEND YOUR MONEY FROM SCAM ON 5-NAIRA WHORE, AND DO YOU KNOW IT IS YOUR MOTHER? I THINK YOU DO!

I DO THE CURSE ON YOU FOR FRAUD, AND I AM PROTECTED BY VOODOO SO YOU CANNOT SEND IT BACK TO SENDER. BESIDES I AM NOT FRAUD GUYMAN, SO IT DOES NOT AFFECT ME. HOW FAR YOU GO IN YOUR DEPRAVITY -- YOU ALREADY PAST THE POINT OF KNOW RETURN? YOU FUKC MONKEY AND GOAT, AND YOU LIKE TO LICK YOUR SISTER, AND IF THE WORLD KNEW, YOU WOULD BE STONED FOR YOUR CRIME AGAINST NATURE. THEN THE BIRLDS WOULD CIRCLE AND EAT YOUR DEAD BODY.

I ALSO GIVE CURSE WHICH IS A BLESSING FOR YOUR MAGA, FOR THE FOOL IS MORE RIGHTEOUS THAN THE SORCERER, AS THE BIBLE SAYS. (YOU ARE THE SOURCERER OF STEALING MONEY) THEY WILL NOT SEND ANY MONEYGRAM TO YOU, THEIR MONEY WILL STAY WITH THEIR FAMILY.

IN THE MEANTIME, YOU MAY RETURN TO LOOK FOR MORE THE SEX WITH THE GOAT AND YOUR SISTER. JUST KNOW THAT THE SPIRITS COME FOR YOU, AND YOU WILL BE DEAD BY OCT. 31 (ALL HALLOW'S EVE)

SPIRITUAL MASTER
GURU MAJI SHERAZAD

Ohhhhh, i've been cursed by a Guru :]

Quote:
From: mrs hannah alsaba <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.com | Mailed-By: yahoo.com
Date: Sep 22, 2005 1:48 AM
Subject: DOUBLE OF WHATEVER YOU WISHED ME BROTHER TO YOU.

Quote:
Date: Sep 22, 2005 1:07 AM
Subject: WETIN BE YOUR OWN

WETIN BE YOUR NAME SELF,
I NO NO WETIN DEY FAZE YOU BOTHER TAKE AM JEJE,OR YOU FIT
KOLO FOR THAT YONDER WEY YOU DEY WASH YANSH
YEYE MAN WEY HIM PEOPLE DON FOR GET TETE.
OZU LIKE YOU DEY,ANUMANU,ANUMACHAOBIRI DIKA GIWA.
WERE YA WAYO INU LA.
ONYE OBI OJOOOOO

Quote:
Date: Sep 21, 2005 11:53 PM
Subject: Egbe wa gbe

Egbe wa gbe.

I vba len okpa I vba len evba

Quote:
From: yao robert <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.co.in

To: "Rev. Jim Jones" [email protected]>
Date: Sep 22, 2005 1:05 PM
Subject: Re: passport picture

go ahead with your rubbish

folish man

Quote:
From: Maria Parlner <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.com | Mailed-By: yahoo.com

Date: Sep 22, 2005 5:13 AM
Subject: FIND A GOOD JOB TO DO!

I DONT THINK YOU HAVE OTHER JOB TO DO?BCOS IF YOU DO YOU WON'T HAVE TIME FOR ALL THIS MESSAGE..

Quote:
From: Denis Denis <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.com | Mailed-By: yahoo.com

Date: Sep 22, 2005 5:03 AM
Subject: YOU TOO MY DEAR///

Not a bad day's work i say :]

And Nurse Nasty, yes, the Rose is indeed Rose Pambo :]

KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 7:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
From: edith10 robert <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.fr
Date: Sep 23, 2005 12:11 AM
Subject: RE: contact info ODE BURUKU,OLOSHE,OLORIBU,IYALAYAEH,MUMU LIKE YOU

SEE THE KIND THINGS WAY YOU DEY DO ?MGBA DAA ANYA OKU BACK TO SENDER

Quote:
To: xxxx.com
Date: Sep 22, 2005 10:30 PM
Subject: R: Re: Egbe wa gbe

Call you for what? Grow up kid!

HomerJFong

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 10:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
Hello Were,
KILON SE IYA E.KONI DA FUN BABA E.OLOSI NI GBOGBO FAMILY EEEEEEEEEEEEE.
O N SE BI ENI TI KOLOGBON LORI.
EVERYBODY LOFE JEUN IGBA TO DE TIMO PE O KIN SE MAGA,SEBI WA DE FIBELE FUN MI.
O WA WUWA BI OMODE.
TRY GET SENSE.

[email protected] wrote:

Quote:
CAN'T YOU GO AND HAVE A FULL THINKING OF YOUR SELF AND REST FOR YOUR
FUNTURE,CAN'T YOU THINK OF YOUR SELF,FIND FOR YOUR FUTURE AND LIVE OTHER
PEOPLE TO FIND THEIR FUTURE OK,I HOPE YOU WILL UNDERSTAND ME WELL.

AND IF YOU REPLY THIS MAIL AGAIN I WILL KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE FULLY ANIMAL
THAT LIVING IN NIGERIA
[/quote]

Mortar x5
alex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's interesting - racist lad !
Quote:
Subject: PISS OFF,OKADIGBO,OJUKWU, WABARA, AND YOU THINK ABOUT YOUR LIFE NNAMDI
YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT YOU ARE A VERY LOCAL PERSON I BELIEVE WITH THE WAY I SEE THINGS YOU ARE A MONSTER, I HAVE READ ABOUT YOUR RACE IN AFRICA THE IGBOS, THERE ARE VERY SUPID, FOOLISH, SELFISH AND LOCAL TO THE CORE, I SEE THE REASON WHY OJUKWU LED YOUR FORE FATHERS TO THE GRAVE IN THE NAME OF BIAFRA, I HAVE SEEN THE REASON WHY YOUR RACE CAN NEVER RULE NIGERIA,I HAVE SEEN THE REASONS WHY SENATE PRESIDENT GIVEN TO YOUR RACE AS TURNED INTO CHANGING ROUTINE, GET A LIFE BECAUSE YOU DO NOT HAVE ONE WHAT ARE YOU EVEN FEELING LIKE, I IMAGINE THE KIND OF HOME YOU COME FROM? THE TRUTH ABOUT THE WHOLE SCENERO IS THAT DO NOT WRIE ME AGAIN IN YOUR LIFE EVEN IF YOU DO I WILL DELETE IT IMMEDIATELY YOU DO NOT HAVE WORK,YOU CALL YOUR SELF KONTO IS KONTO AN IGBO NAME, KONTO INDEED NOT ONLY KONTO IT IS TOTO, PISSOF.............................................................................................................................
..............................................................................................................................................................

alex

Last edited by alex on Fri Sep 23, 2005 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic