SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 2

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 5:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome roofadoofalus!

roofadoofalus wrote:
I have also started messing with this guy. I do have a noobie question though. Why doesnt he just change his email address, it would be the easiest way for him to avoid a hundred taunting emails from us.

To be honest ive been asking myself that question too......:] wish i had an answer for ya dude....

"GOD BLESS U FOR USING MAD WORDS AGAINST ME" - ROCHAS EGO
"DIE, DIE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AMEN AMEN AMEN. COMFIRMED." - MR. RAZIM HARUNA
"ook you boisterous and foolish yoruba man,stop contacting me" - Dr Richard
"Keep it up and God will surely strike you one day if you continue to send people this ugly something." - Mr. FBI
"YOU ARE A STARK ILLITERATE, EDUCATED BY A HE-GOAT WITH GOAT SHIT. " - Gregory Chin
"YOU CANT EVEN SPEACH NIC ENGLISH" - Peter Leo
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

roofadoofalus wrote:
I have also started messing with this guy. I do have a noobie question though. Why doesnt he just change his email address, it would be the easiest way for him to avoid a hundred taunting emails from us.

Because he paid for it Wink
But I dont know why he still answeres the mails Very Happy
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Our Chatty Lad's dependable, if nothing else :]

"DIE, DIE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AMEN AMEN AMEN. COMFIRMED." - MR. RAZIM HARUNA
"Keep it up and God will surely strike you one day if you continue to send people this ugly something." - Mr. FBI
"YOU ARE A STARK ILLITERATE, EDUCATED BY A HE-GOAT WITH GOAT SHIT. " - Gregory Chin
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

KingMage wrote:
Our Chatty Lad's dependable, if nothing else :]

Yeah, he really is ... just got this:

Quote:
From "DAVID COLEMAN" <[email protected]>
To me
Subject RE: WE WILL MEET HEART 2 HEART AND UR HEART WILL STOP BEETING BCOS I KILL U BASTERD

JM,

Monkeys like you stays in the Zoo.

Happy sunady and how are you doing today? May you know the peace of the living God as you forsake your juju...In jesus name...say a big Amen...

you did not turn up for our appointment at the ashrine ikeja last night'? why? you are afraid plus your juju you have been boasting with...? Is that not true. Anyway you would have tried to come for the appointment to see for yourself the handiwork of the living God over you and your juju yesterday.................You you are even afraid with your juju too.......this means that both you and your juju have the heart of ordinary chicken......that is all......

Anyway, i just closed from todays service and I am warming up for my trip to the UK tonight aboard British Airways to Gatwick Airport and I will be back by next weekend to Lagos. Do we fix another appointment say between 5.30-8.00 pm today at which time I will be doing my boarding at the British airways Counter MM Ikeja airport......You see, I am not afraid of you and your juju that cannot see , walk or move and this is why I feel bold enough to tell you every of my movement...ok Because, I am serving a living God.

If you do not mind at least try and honour my second and last appointment okay at the air port Ikeja today as you failed to show up at the Femi kutis shrine yesterday night.....I was thinking that you and your juju prefer operating at night---darkness and this is why I gave you that night appointment but since I now know that you and your juju are even afraid of night; i am now giving you another appointment---day time...lets see if you will honour this one..................................

Happy sunday...GM.

To: "DAVID COLEMAN" <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: WE WILL MEET HEART 2 HEART AND UR HEART WILL STOP BEETING BCOS I KILL U BASTERD
Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 07:10:34 -0700
>CURSED GOATFUCKER
>WHAT IS GM????????????????
>IS IT GAY MASTER OR GAY MUGUN I NOW IT IS BCOS U WRITE SHIT 2 ME
>BASTERD???
>PLS DON FUCK VILLAGE GOATS BCOS I DON WANT SEE MORE OF UR KIND
>I SEND MY JUJUS 2 THE MEETING PLACE SO THEY DEY KILL U U WILL SEE U R A
>WEAK FOOL
>
>UR MODDA TOTO FOR ME AND MY FRIENDS
>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo
>
>
>

and one minute later another:

Quote:
From "DAVID COLEMAN" <[email protected]>
To me
Subject RE: WE WILL MEET HEART 2 HEART AND UR HEART WILL STOP BEETING BCOS I KILL U BASTERD
EWU,

IT IS LIKE YOU DID NOT COMPLETE YOUR PRIMARY SCHOOL HENCE YOU CANNOT READ AND WRITE WELL....GO START ADULT EDUCATION OK.

GM

looks like he was at the meeting point Laughing
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 7:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Heh.....Damn, looks like none of the mugu's i emailed his invite to showed up...how disapointing :/ O well, looks like we might be able to try again..this guy really wants to meet us :]

KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, another death threat...I love it :]

Quote:
From: CHARLES TAYLOR <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.com | Mailed-By: yahoo.com
To: [email protected]
Date: Sep 11, 2005 1:33 PM
Subject: DEAD MAN

DEAD MAN

YOU NO SEE YOUR LIFE YOU ARE IN THE GRAVE ALREADY.

MEANWHILE IF YOU ARE NOT DEAD ALREADY YOU WILL DIE THIS NIGHT.

I AM SORRY TO YOUR FAMILY FOR YOUR UNTIMELY DEATH.

YOU ARE ALREADY IN THE HEAL FIRE ENJOYING AND I WILL CALL YOU ON 234-8034426930 AND AFTER YOU PICK IT UP YOU WILL BE NO MORE.

BASTERD

Toussaint Tatsugi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Gatwick??? Does anything still fly into Gatwick that isn't a freighter?

And not that I would ever suggest involving third parties, but a word in the ear of security at Gatwick if you knew his name and flight details might make an interesting challege for him to enter the country... my juju may be deaf, dumb and blind, but it does have connections with Immigration!

I WILL NOT BE INVOLVED IN ANY ATTEMPT TO DISTABILIZE AN ESTABLISHED GOVT BY ANY GUERILLA MEANS AS IT IS SINFUL AND AGAINST THE WILL OF GOD. <richard>

The road to greatness and goodworks in life is not an anus one can open with one palm. <Rev. Joe>

pls send me that money i need mr .pls for the sack of God ok .thank u <mother sandra>

you are mad not to know that as a renowned international lawyer with wide knowledge on mysticism I can remote control your inner man to yield to complete madness <arman>

Mortar x9
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Late night update......

Quote:
From: David Mallon Garri <[email protected]> Mailed-By: hotmail.com
Date: Sep 11, 2005 3:33 PM
Subject: stop or you die

You will never have peace in your life, since you dont want others to leave
there life, all the curse you send to me but go back to you
you will not pass this year if you dont stop this thing you are doing,
and belive me you must go to hell and we never leave a better life,

So Stop this folish thing you are doing ok

Cant wait to write this guy back....but stupid me....went over my limit on Gmail, so accounts frozen till tomorrow....hate when that happens...Uuuurgh...

bigox911
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think ol david thinks I'm you
Quote:

.........JM;

WAITOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, YOU HAVE THE BELIEF THAT WHEN I SEE ALL THESE YOUR FOOLISH PHOTOS OF DIFFRENT JUJU YOU ARE SENDING WITH YOUR DIRTY LANGUAGE, THEN I WILL BE SCARED OR AFRAID..............YOU MUST BE JOKING...I AM THE SON OF A LIVING GOD..................................IF YOU WANT TO TREY ME...PUT ONLY $5,000.00 ON THE JUJU AND BRING IT TO AGIDIGBI ON SATURDAY FOR ME BABE.:::::::::..YOU NEVER HALA.......BRING AM COME...I GO CHOP BOTH THE LITTLE CHANGE AND THE JUJU TOGETHER AND NOTHING GO HAPPEN....SATURDAY IS A DATE FOR YOU.....................................................COME SHOW YOURSELF UP BABE...............................................

....GM

Quote:

IF YOU LIKE CONTINUE TO WRITE THROUGH DIFFERENT BOXES...ALL I KNOW IS THAT I AM JUST DEALING WITH ONE STUPID HOLIGAN WHO IS SO CLOSE TO NATURE AND STILL BELIEVE IN ALL THESE FAKE DEITY..JUJU THAT CANNOT KILL A FLY...

I HAVE TOLD YOU WHERE WE SHALL MEET ON SATURDAY NIGHT...TOMORROW...I WILL BE THERE LIVE AND DIRECT...IF YOU ARE VERY SURE OF YOURSELF MEET ME UP THERE WITH YOUR JUJU....I WILL FIRST AND FOREMOST EAT YOUR JUJU TO YOUR FACE BEFORE TAKING ON YOU........................JUST DARE TO BE THERE ANS IF YOU FAIL TO TURN UP THEN I TAKE YOU TO BE JUST A COWARD............................................................................................THIS IS NOT THE QUESTION OF SEND ME PHOTO WITH WHICH YOU OPERATE IN YOUR DARK WORLD...THIS IS A GAME OF COME OVER AND MEET ME LIVE.......IF YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN......MEET ME AT FELA KUTI SHRINE TOMORROW...IT IS A DATE FOR YOU OR YOU JUST CHICKEN OUT FOR LIFE NEVER TO WRITE YOUR BULLSHITS AGAIN.......................................................................................................G.M

"PLEASE FOR GOD�S SAKE HOW ON EARTH DID YOU WENT AND SENT MONEY TO HOODLUMS..."

"I WILL RESPOND TO THE MAIL OF THE THIEVES AND BASTARDS ..."

" FRAUDS DO GO ON IN THIS COUNTRY BY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS BUT DEPENDS ON THE PERFECTIONS OF THE FRAUDS AS I HAVE PERFECTED OURS." Dr. Bello Mohammed

"i will like to know.i will be doing the exericse you gave to me about chating gnar gnar gnar harty har har.after the exercse i will share my expirences with you.Much blessings from gnar."
==Mrs. Prisima Willbaford aka Emmanuel Okon

"Oloshi,omo were,oko ashawo and omo ashawo.Thunder clear your head,odeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" - Sir Richard Sloane
bigox911
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you know that Dcoleman.org email address is a msn personal address...hmmmm.

"PLEASE FOR GOD�S SAKE HOW ON EARTH DID YOU WENT AND SENT MONEY TO HOODLUMS..."

"I WILL RESPOND TO THE MAIL OF THE THIEVES AND BASTARDS ..."

" FRAUDS DO GO ON IN THIS COUNTRY BY GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS BUT DEPENDS ON THE PERFECTIONS OF THE FRAUDS AS I HAVE PERFECTED OURS." Dr. Bello Mohammed

"i will like to know.i will be doing the exericse you gave to me about chating gnar gnar gnar harty har har.after the exercse i will share my expirences with you.Much blessings from gnar."
==Mrs. Prisima Willbaford aka Emmanuel Okon

"Oloshi,omo were,oko ashawo and omo ashawo.Thunder clear your head,odeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" - Sir Richard Sloane
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Morning everyone!

This first one is classic! The subject line is only half of its greatness :] Wait till ya read what i have to do to my mom! heh...

Quote:
From: michael ezra <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.co.uk
Date: Sep 12, 2005 3:21 AM
Subject: YOUR DEATH INSTRUCTION..............

FOR SENDING ME THIS KIND OF MAIL YOU ARE A DEAD MAN IN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS AS I DO NOT TALK TOO MUCH.

I WILL TELL YOU WHAT IT MINT TO BE AN IGBO MAN. JUST SEVEN DAYS YOUR FAMILY WILL FIND YOU DEAD WITHOUT ANY SICKNESS.

THE ONLY PURNISHMENT I WILL GIVE YOU TO ESCAPE THIS UNTIMELY DEAD OF YOURS JUST BECUASE YOU DO NOT KNOW HOW TO USE YOUR TONGUE IS, YOU HAVE TO GO TO YOUR MOTHER AND DELIBRATELY USE YOUR TWO HANDS AND PRESS HER TWO BUTUCKS SEVEN TIMES.

ANY FAILURE TO DO THIS, CONSIDER YOURSELF A DEAD MAN WITHIN THE NEXT SEVEN DAYS. NEXT YOU LEARN HOW TO CONTROL YOUR TONGUE AND USE IT WELL. YOU DON'T TALK STUPID THINGS ANY HOW AS YOU DO NOT KNOW WHO IS WHO.

UNFAILING TO DO WHAT I ASK YOU TO DO I WILL SHOW YOU THE POWER OF IGBO MAN AND IGBO PEOPLE.

AS YOU DO WHAT I INSTRUCT YOU TO DO WRITE ME TO NOTIFY ME. FROM RIGHT NOW WE ARE WATCHING ALL YOUR ACTIVITIES FROM OUR SPIRITUAL RIVER BASIN RIGHT HERE IN THE HEART OF OUR SHIRINE.

EVER,
SPIRITUAL SPARE HEAD,
SPIRITUAL FATHER.

SPIRITUAL SPARE HEAD? What the hells that? heh...

Quote:
From: mark camara <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.com | Mailed-By: yahoo.com
Date: Sep 12, 2005 8:01 AM
Subject: Re: contact me asap

GO TO HELL AND EAT UR SHIT, ASSHOLE LIKE U

Quote:
From: stella decot <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.co.uk
Date: Sep 12, 2005 1:17 AM
Subject: your 4 father

dear i have told you be4 you are not in my class so i
can wast eny time with you

And finally........

Quote:
From: David Mallon Garri <[email protected]> Mailed-By: hotmail.com
Date: Sep 11, 2005 3:33 PM
Subject: stop or you die

You will never have peace in your life, since you dont want others to leave
there life, all the curse you send to me but go back to you
you will not pass this year if you dont stop this thing you are doing,
and belive me you must go to hell and we never leave a better life,

So Stop this folish thing you are doing ok

Oh, and BigOx, Excellent work! dont try and kill his email addy though, he is way too much fun :]

ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 6:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bigox911 wrote:
I think ol david thinks I'm you

lol, great ...
is sent him these:

Quote:
GAY MUGU + FOOL 4 EVER
I NOW U R POOR BOY FARM SLAVE BOCS I SEE U
U R THE SLAVE OF THE LOWEST ORDER SO THE OTHER SLAVES FUCK U + U LIKE IT
BECOS U R GAY AND U FUCK GOATS BCOS U DON FUCK ELSE BCOS U DON GET ELSE
U DEY DIE I KILL U MY JUJUS KILLED U NOW U R DEAD ODE BURUKU WHAT DO U
SAY DO U LIKE IT ???????? U DON LIKE IT BCOS DEAD DON GET FUCKED
UR MAMA TOTO FOR ME NOT FOR U U LIKE IT
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Quote:
GAYMUGU

I DON COME BCOS I HAD TREE LADYS WITH ME + HAVE SOME FUN OK I WILL BE AT
THE SHRINE TOMOROW AT 4PM WAITING FOR YOU + JUJUS 2 KILL U BASTERD
I SEND U JUJU 2 AIRPORT U NOW HAVE HEAD HURT U KNOW BUT IT WILL BE MORE
BAD 4 U WHEN WE MEET
WHY DO U GO TO GATWIK IS THERE PLACE 4 TRADING FARM SLAVES LIKE
U???????????

UR OGA

Quote:
YOU HAVE TO GO TO YOUR MOTHER AND DELIBRATELY USE YOUR TWO HANDS AND PRESS HER TWO BUTUCKS SEVEN TIMES.

Thats great to send to other lads ...

Quote:
AS YOU DO WHAT I INSTRUCT YOU TO DO WRITE ME TO NOTIFY ME. FROM RIGHT NOW WE ARE WATCHING ALL YOUR ACTIVITIES FROM OUR SPIRITUAL RIVER BASIN RIGHT HERE IN THE HEART OF OUR SHIRINE.

if we knew where their shrine is we could send the chatty lad there ... Very Happy
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Guten Tag der Herr Ugumaru! <-- Pretty much the limit of my german :]

I would love to send an email to that mugu and ask where his shrine is, but wonderful Gmail has frozen my account for sending too much mail. hopefully it will be restored soon....im going through Igbo Insult Email Withdrawal!

ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 8:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

KingMage wrote:
Guten Tag der Herr Ugumaru! <-- Pretty much the limit of my german :]

Guten Morgen Herr KingMage ... uhm ... thats not the limit of my german, but my english is quite limited ... hehe

Anyway ...
I sent the death-instructions-lad a mail, too:
Quote:
Date Mon, 12 Sep 2005 2:51 PM ( 10 hours 6 mins ago )
From "Guide Ringo" <me>
To "michael ezra" <[email protected]>
Subject IGBO SWINE!!!!
TELL ME WHERE U R I COME KILL U BASTERD

and got the death-instructions and that from him:

Quote:
Subject: YOUR DEATH IN SEVEN DAYS

LOOK I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR MOTHER, ITS YOU I HAVE SOME THING TO DO WITH, YOUR STUPIDNESS INVOLVES YOUR MOTHER, IF NOT I HAVE NOTHING AGAINST THE INNOCENT WOMAN.

BUT I MAINTAIN MY STAND YOU MUST DO AS I INSTRUCTED OR YOU WILL DIE AS I HAVE SAID.

I KNOW YOU ARE AFRAID BUT I AM NOT GOING TO FORGIVE YOU.

SPIRITUAL SPAREHEAD
SPIRITUAL FATHER.

Oh dear, Im afraid as hell...
lets send some of the chatty lads emails to him (i do not fear you because i serve the living god ....) Laughing

CHARLES TAYLOR <[email protected]> wrote:

YOU ARE ALREADY IN THE HEAL FIRE ENJOYING ...

how does the heal fire feel? are you feeling better now?
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work Ugumaru! Im still frozen at Gmail, so i'll haveta make myself a new Gmail account. Any word from our chatty lad recently? :]

Keep up the good work!

ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 13, 2005 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No, I got nothing from him ... maybe he is waiting for us to show up at the shrine ... Very Happy

edit:
... just in case he has forgotten our date i sent him this mail:

Quote:
Date Tue, 13 Sep 2005 11:53 AM ( 1 min 18 secs ago )
From "Guide Ringo" <me>
To [email protected]
Subject WE WAITING 4 U MUGU

BASTERD COME TO THE SHRINE I MA WAITING 4 U + JUJUS 2 KILL U + THE CLIQUE MOB OR HAVE U HEART LIKE A GOAT??????????????
COME MEET UR DOOM FOOL

UR OGA
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

got a blank email from the lad and:
Quote:
RE: BACK TO SENDER

SO YOU TOO DEY FEAR WITH THE HEAVY JUJU WEY YOU TAKE DEY BOAST? WHY YOU NO COME SHRINE LAST SATURDAY ON APPOINTMENT WITH YOUR DIRTY JUJU....SO YOU DEY FEAR WITH YOUR JUJU? SHAME ON AND TO YOU AND YOUR JUJU...

Subject: BACK TO SENDER
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2005 01:22:55 -0700
>GAY MUGU
>I KNOW YOU DO NOT HAVE ANY WORK TO DO WITH YOURSELF.
>
>I JUST HOPE YOU ARE NOT ONE OF THOSE GUN CARRYING ARMED ROBBERS......IF
>YOU ARE YOU CAN BE SURE THAT YOU WILL MEET YOUR DOOM VERY
>SOON..................................YOU WANT ME TO CALL ONE ASHAWO
>PIKIN WEY NO KNOW IM PAPA...TU FIAKUA.............REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM
>OF GOD IS far away bcos god sucks dicks like u do.....FORSEAKE THOSE
>USELESS god THAT YOU ARE PROUD OF AND FACE THE might of jujus FOR YOUR
>SALVATION........I WAS THINKING THAT SOME SENSES ARE BEGINING TO ENTER
>INTO YOUR ISI-EWU HEAD...........BUT KNOW I KNOW THAT EVEN IF YOU CARRY
>MONKEY GO LONDON HE WILL STILL LOST HIS SENSES ANYTIME HE SEES A SINGLE
>SEED OF BANANA...MAY GOD HELP YOU.
>
>JUJU MAN 2
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 4:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent work as usual Ugu!

Quote:
From: lonney mark <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.co.in

Reply-To: [email protected]
Date: Sep 14, 2005 5:42 AM
Subject: mugu like u .u no get respect 4 ur ealders.see ur poor end l go get u dont run oh!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
From: richard lloyd <[email protected]> Mailed-By: msn.com
Date: Sep 14, 2005 4:39 AM
Subject: your life

Amadioha go punish u and all ur family.Bastard

Oooooh! a new voodoo god....never heard of Amadioha before, better add that to my insult emails :]

Quote:
From: GIBSON FERNANDO <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.co.in

Date: Sep 14, 2005 2:54 AM
Subject: Re: CONTACT INFO ASAP

Back to sender in Jesus Name.
May you never achieve your motive in life. You will suffer for the rest of your life and also die in suffering.
Bastard.

Quote:
From: seydou gazama <[email protected]> Mailed-By: hotmail.com

Date: Sep 14, 2005 2:43 AM
Subject: Re: IGBO GUYMAN SWINE

BACK TO SENDER! HELLFIRE AND DUNG!

Quote:

Date: Sep 14, 2005 12:28 AM
Subject: all for you and your family with your generation

Had to open a new Gmail account, my original is still frozen...Stupid Gmail rules....heh....

alex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ladies and gentelmen, let me introduce Mr Rose Sankoh ! <[email protected]>

Quote:
Hello my looney biafra outcast,
infact ,you are the most
stupidest guy man i have ever come acroo since i started
this game.
But why are you so stupid can't you even read between the
line?.
So you think i am a yoruba boy poor you if you know that i
am an original owerri man you will think twice before
uttering such stupid and outdated rubish fit only for a
kindergatten pupil.
Well, i do not blame you it is not your fault it is the
situation of Nigeria that turn a real educated elite like
us into a 419 hunter, but, i will no longer abuse you for
you talk sans comprendre tout ces't que tu dire.
I will get back to you in due course of time.
Take care of your mouth parceque ogbunabali can strike an
uncouth mouth.
I remain the
MAN.

Quote:
Hello oloriburuku,
i initially thought you are the true son of
your gay father but now i now quite believe that you must
have been abandoned by your mother when you are still a
toddler. It's not quite surprising for we heard from a
reliable source that you ran out of Nigeria because of your
father's fraudlent act .

But at least i thought you should have learn't your lesson
by now that you should first get rid of the log in your own
eyes before thinking of removing the spec in you neighbours
eyes.
Therefore if you don't want sonponna to strike out your
smelling gut faut apprendre comment on parle avec le gens
avec respect.
Ces't moi
omo nla (utc axe).

Quote:
Hello my little bastard
are you still breathing
stupid *DELETED* and sonofabitch
bye for now

Now, would someone translate this for me ? Smile

Quote:
MR ONIRANU
SANGO OKO OYA NI MO BE NI ISE SIN O TI O KO BA SI SOARA
RE N O FI SANPONNNO LEE FUN O

alex

...you stinking iletrate who does not know how to spell words correctly ([email protected])
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Alex, welcome and excellent work :] as for transaltion, there is a thread somewhere about lad translations...

I think i might have found another quite chatty lad..

Quote:
From: rose sankoh <[email protected]> Mailed-By: pnetmail.co.za

Date: Sep 14, 2005 9:53 AM
Subject: BACK TO SENDER

YOU SEE MY BROTHER THIS LIFE IS FULL OF MYSTERY EVEN THE
BIBLE SAYS DO NOT JUDGE FOR YOU NOT TO BE JUDGED HOWEVER
YOU ARE SO THICK HEADED TO THE EXTENT THAT YOU CANNOT
DISTINGUISH YOUR LEFT HAND FROM THE RIGHT ONE .
wELL IT DOES'NT SURPRISE ME AT ALL FOR YOU ARE BEING
WORRIED BY THE SPIRIT OF IGNORANCE.
hOWEVER I HAVE COMPASSION ON YOU FOR EVEN jESUS SAID IN
THE BIBLE THAT THEY SHOULD LEAVE THEM FOR THEY KNOW NOT
WHAT THEY WERE DOING.
SO YOU ARE NOW CLAIMING TO BE RIGHTEOUSNESS OKAY I LEAVE
YOU WITH YOUR GOD FOR EVEN IF YOU ARE A PASTOR WHAT YOU
NEED DO GFOR ME IS TO PRAY FOR ME SO THAT GOD CAN CHANGE MY
WAYS OR BLESSED ME SO THAT I CAN TURN A NEW LEAF.
WELL I HAVE DECIDE NOT TO ADD TO YOUR BURDEN IN HELL SO I
GIVE YOU BACK THE MEASUREMENT OF YOUR OWN MIND

EDIT: looks like alex found him first :]

Deacon Blues
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That last one wouldn't be a reply to a certain curse email that I didn't write, would it? Wink

Because I got a reply from that same person saying back to sender, among other things. This despite my saying that you can't send that curse back to sender, because I'm protected by secret voodoo! Shocked

"WHY CAN'T YOU BE HEARD AND SPOKEN TO OR PEOPLE FROM BAHRAIN DO NOT TALK ON THE PHONE OR ARE YOU A TERRORIST WHICH I AM BEGINNING TO THINK YOU ARE."" -George Mbeki

" I ALSO WAY DEAL WITH GMAIL PEOPLES BADY CAUSE THEIR ARE ALL PUSSY SUCKERS KISS MY ASS MONKEY." -Yousf Ahmed

"TO STARTY WITH YOUR NAME IS WARREN KRUEGER WHICH I KNOW IS NOT YOUR NAME" -Therese Bo
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2005 10:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Man, its nice to get my original Gmail account unfrozen!

Quote:
From: stella decot <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.co.uk
Date: Sep 14, 2005 2:56 PM
Subject: omo iyaje

ogun lomaberidanu

P.S. Calvin, it was a response to your insult embedded into one of my rather lengthy insults :] It was a combined effort :]

KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a live one here!

Quote:
From: Joseph Chau <[email protected]> Signed-By: yahoo.com.hk
Date: Sep 14, 2005 9:53 PM
Subject: 標題: Re: Project Proposal.

u be big goat u hear me so, wetin u think sey u be sef? if i catch u na short gun i must take shot u, come i be EDO man so i can never fear u goat dirty igbo man u ritualist.

Edo Boy

alex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 5:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This one: [email protected] is not as chatty as I would like him to be.
Quote:
Subject: ONYE ALA KAIBU
BIAFRA IDIOT

IHENILE INAEKU BUMAKA NDI ULOR UNU, EGO NNAGI ZUTARA NA ORI KA OGI ZUOGI AKWUKWO. IBU NWA OBARA ONYEORI.

YR GEEE

Quote:
Subject: Re: ONYE ALA KAIBU
i cause your generation, you will never make it in your life, keep on.

But, at least he answers Smile

alex

...you stinking iletrate who does not know how to spell words correctly ([email protected])
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 6:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
From: richard lloyd <[email protected]> Mailed-By: msn.com
Date: Sep 14, 2005 4:39 AM
Subject: your life

Amadioha go punish u and all ur family.Bastard

Well, Meet Amadioha, God of Thunder, and his lovely wife...:]

Google's a good thing...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic