SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mass telephone bait ...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
ugumaru
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After mass insulting lads i wanted a little bit more so i went over to mass telephone baiting.
Basically i sent a email saying "please call me on ... to discuss the modalities of the transfer" to a few hundred lads and wait for their calls.
When they call they pay for silence, music or some insults read by a computer ...
When im in a bad mood i answer the phone and say im the brother or father of the person they want and that he should be back in 15minutes or something. then the lad calls again but unfortunately Mr. I.P. Happili (found this name somewhere and decided to use it, i am not very good in finding stupid names) isnt back ... some lads play this game for hours until they give up and then i get a mail "please call me on ..." Laughing
Up till now i got maybe 60-80 calls on which i used the silence, music or insults modality (didnt count them), most lads call again and again even after listening to music.
Normally then hang up after ~10 sec, but one obviously liked or didnt understand the insults so he listened 2:53mins to them Very Happy
At the moment i am unable to record the calls (ethereal and total recorder dont work or im just too stupid...) so i ll try to get another pc next to this one so i can record them this way. hopefully i ll be able to publish some of this work soon. now i just have some mailbox-calls, boring stuff like "helo dihs is barrrister mugu. call me on..."

if anyone is interested in the insulting mp3s or the standard-replys to lad-answers (like "pls call me on [lagos-number]...") please let me know
KingMage
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What can i say, Brilliant modality!

"GOD BLESS U FOR USING MAD WORDS AGAINST ME" - ROCHAS EGO
"DIE, DIE DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE AMEN AMEN AMEN. COMFIRMED." - MR. RAZIM HARUNA
"ook you boisterous and foolish yoruba man,stop contacting me" - Dr Richard
"Keep it up and God will surely strike you one day if you continue to send people this ugly something." - Mr. FBI
"YOU ARE A STARK ILLITERATE, EDUCATED BY A HE-GOAT WITH GOAT SHIT. " - Gregory Chin
"YOU CANT EVEN SPEACH NIC ENGLISH" - Peter Leo
Zed
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have the lad call you at work. 1-360-515-3875 or 1-360-227-6031 will piss them off to no end.

It's a safe number to call - it's on my home PBX. It takes at least 20 minutes before they can leave a message. Twisted Evil

Z

spot

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for the phone numbers ^^^^

I will be using it very soon !!!

I have a lad very eager to talk to be because he can't open my WU scanned image !!!!! I wonder why ?

buddabad

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you mind if I use the numbers as well? I have 2 baited and they are begging for a number to get a hold of me at.
alex
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ugumaru: Get a free +44-704 number, redirect it to k7 mailbox and mass-mail the mugus again. It costs them about a dollar per minute to call it...

alex

...you stinking iletrate who does not know how to spell words correctly ([email protected])
buddabad

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry i am new to this, where do i get the free +44 #?
Subzero
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@buddabad

check out this great post .

qlicky

or

Yac. Phone/Fax service. U.K.

or
K7. Phone/Fax service. U.S.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic