SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Bait, audio grovelling, and *NEW* 2 forms so far!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
guns n bees
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, this has been pretty fun. I can't remember how it started, I probably pulled an excess emial from the eater, and it got going that way.

CAST: Carl K, not too smart, not too literate

Mohammed: Scammer

Barrister Mendy: Barrister.

IP Address: same, same. Smile

Most emails chopped or deleted, pertinent/funny stuff only!

Step 1: misspell his name, concern about legality.
He insists all is legal.
Step 2: I make him resend all info
He resends all info.
Step 3: I ask him whom I am supposed to be, then email again and say I made something up.
He says I should be next-of-kin Nephew, which is Fortuitous, because that�s what I made up to �Banker�

Suddenly, the banker disappears, and Mohammed says he must find a lawyer in Dakar to do the transaction.
Quote:

Dear Carl,
I have been able to succeed in finding a reputable and honest lawyer today from dakar.i was told that,he is capable of handling this business for two of us and to see the easy way of it reaching you in your country.
you can have his contacts information.
Barrister Mendy.(Esq)
Email [email protected]
Phone Number...xxxxx
Fax Number....xxxxx
Office Add......25 Presidential Avenue,
Saldaga,Dakar,Senegal.
Please,try as much as possible to send an email to him as from today and also call him on his phone number to discuss modalities with him.
I expected to see your mail today but,you could not mail me.I will be glad to hear from you soonest.You should also inform me how far you are going with the lawyer.
Thank you so much for your efforts all these while and remain blessed.
yours faithfully,
Mohamed.

Mild slap on my part!
Quote:

DEAR MOHAMMAD,

I WILL CONTACT THE LAWYER TODAY THANK YOU FOR INFORMATION.

I AM NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU MEAN MY YOU EXPECT TO HEAR MY EMAIL
TODAY- IT IS ONLY 7:30AM HERE, AND I EMAIL YOU TWICE OVER WEEKEND AND
YOU NOT GET BACK TO ME!

PERHAPS LANGUAGE IS ISSUE HERE, AND NOT YOUR MISUNDERSTANDING. FOR
BOTH ENGLISH IS SOMETIMES CONFUSING! ESPECIALLY YOU, IT SEEMS.

YOURS,

-CARL

Mendy writes back:

Quote:

Dear Mr Carl,
iam happy to have taken this job on your behalf and that of
Mr Hassan Mohamed who resides in dakar senegal.well,i have contacted the Bank where Mr Thomson deposited the money and the Bank confirmed to me that,it is true and they are looking forward to (CARL THE NEXT OF KIN TO THOMSON) to retrieve it from them and for it to be transfered to you in your country as soon as possible.so,you are requested to pay the sum of 850 euros (eight hundred and fifty euros)to my chambers immediately.once you pay the sum,my chambers will issue to you the power of attorney that will empower you to retrieve the trunk box from the bank as quickly as possible.you are to pay in my name through the western union money transfer as follows.....NAME......A. MENDY.
COUNTRY....DAKAR SENGAL.
YOU ARE TO SEND THE MONEY IMMEDIATELY FOR ME TO ISSUE TO YOU THE POWER OF ATTORNEY FOR THE RELEASE AND TRANSFER OF THE MONEY TO YOU.
REMEMBER TO GIVE ME THE INFORMATION OF THE WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER IN WHICH YOU WILL SEND IT TO ME.

Kind Regards,

Barrister Mendy Esq
Mendy Associates.

I like to misspell his name and make up words to delay his translation!

Quote:

DEAR SIRE MANDY CHAMBERS

I HAVE RETURNED FROM WESTER UNION OFFICE AND PORPUZZLED THE TRANSACTION.

THERE WAS LOT OF FOR TO FILL OUT, AND I HAVE NO ADDRESS FOR YOU SO PUT THAT ID YOU HAD, AND SECERET QUESTION IS "WHAT YOU LIKE TO DO MOST?" AND SECRET ANSWER IS "PLAY WITH HUGH G. RECTION" WHO IS FATHER FIGURE TO ME.

ANYWAY, IS SHOULD TO PICK UP TELEGRAM OF $850 EUROS SOON!

YOURS,

Oops, forgot to include the MTCN.

He writes me back, Mohammed checks in, and barrister Mendy writes back again for the control number.
Quote:

Dear Carl,

you are to give to me the control number of the money you sent to me.it is very important for me to get the money from the western union transfer.YOUR NAME IN WHICH YOU SEND IT.YOUR QUESTION AND ANSWER.

i will be waiting to hear from you soonest.

Barrister MENDY

MENDY ASSOCIATES.
Dear Carl,

Iam still waiting to get the control number of the money you sent to me for me to claim it from the western union money transfer.

it is very important that,i go there with the control number.do not forget to tell me the name in which you sent it to me.your names and question and answer and all the appropriate information.

i await your response.

Barrister Mendy
Mendy Associates.

OK, here�s your number! Oops, one digit shy.
Quote:

MY DEAR BARRISTER AZIZ,

I AM SO SORRY, MY DAY HAS FALLEN INTO PIECES SINCE THIS AFTERNOON! HAS BEEN SO BUSY, NOT LIKE LAST WEEK! HERE IS CONTROL NUMBER OF MONEY ORDER!

THANK YOU SIR, AND I WILL WTIT ON FUTURE!

YOURS,

CARL

Barrister Mendy gradually gets all bent out of shape. I let him sit for a day or so.

Quote:

dear my carl,
how are you today?
i was coming from the office of the barrister and he was complaining that,you gave him wrong control numbers.kindly give to him the correct control numbers so that,he can claim the money from the western union.
he said that,the control number you gave him was 9 numbers instead of 10 numbers.
the control numbers of the western union is suppose to be 10 numbers.make sure you give him the correct numbers.
yours faithfully,
mohamed
dear carl,

the control numbers of the werstern union money transfer should be 10 numbers.check very well,because you made some mistakes in the numbers.the numbers should be 10 numbers.

barrister mendy.
dear carl,
this is barrister abulaziz mendy.i want you to give me the correct 10 numbers of the western union money transfer.
iam here to recieve the 10 numbers.
mendy.
dear carl,

the control number of the money is not complete.you gave to me 9 numbers instead of 10 numbers

the control numbers should be ten numbers.
i want to hear from you right away.

mendy.
dear carl,
your phone number is not reacheable to you.
i need your good phone number iand the international dailing code.
barrister mendy.
dear carl,

it is taking you lots of hours to reply my mails.

i have not claimed the money from the western union due to wrong control numbers.it suppose to be 10 numbers but,you gave me only 9 numbers.if you want this business to go further,you should give to me the real control numbers of which it is suppose to be 10 numbers.

i await your fast response.

barrister mendy esq.

I write back, promising numbers soon!
Quote:

AM SO SORRY BARRISTER MANDY, HAVING TORTUROUS DAY, WILL GET YOU CONTROL NUMBER VERY SOON

-CARL

Poor, patient Mendy.
Quote:

dear Carl,

you have to do very fast to enable me get this money today so that,i can issue to you my power of attorney for the bank to transfer this money to you immediately in your country.

it seems,you are too busy to reply my mails.you have kept me waiting all day just because of this control number.

regards,

Barrister Mendy,

Mendy Associates.

I finally reply. Sadly, I enclosed nothing at all.
Quote:

MY DEAR BARRISTER MINDY,

BUSINESS IS HECTIC AND DEMANDS MY ATTENTION! I HAD SECRETARY HANDLE
SCAN AND EMAIL OF RECEITPT FOR YOU! IS ENCLOSED.

I HOPE THIS MAKES TRANSACTION GO FASTAR!

-CARL

Mendy replies again about the control number. I finally email him the �proper� scan. Sadly he will not be able to open it.

Then, I figure, 850 euros is not that much, why not sweeten the pot and test his honesty? I write,
Quote:

DEAR MENDY, ALSO I FORGET. IS FEES 8500 EUROS OR 850 EUROS? I SEND
WESTERN UNION FOR 8500 EUROS JUST IN CASE. I SORRY, LOST OLD EMIALS.

YOURS,

CARL

BARRISTER MENDY SNAPS!
TWICE!
Quote:

DEAR CARL

I UNDERSTAND YOU ARE JUST JOKING WITH ME.

IF YOU ARE NOT SERIOUS ABOUT THE BUSINESS JUST TELL ME INSTEAD OF WASTING MY TIME FOR NOTHING.

BARRISTER MENDY.
dear carl,

i can understand that you are just joking with me.if you are not interested in the business,just let me know so that,it could be given to a more serious person.

instead of you playing games with me,just tell me you do not have money to pay.

if in your next mail i did not see the control number of the money,i will forget you and the business.

i have more serious things to do other wasting my precious time with you.

Barrister Mendy Esq.

Well, I am offended! I let him, know, and complain to Mohammed as well.
Quote:

BARRISTAR MENDY:

I DO NOT BELIVE THE TONE YOU TAKE WITH ME. I DO NOT UNDERSTND WHY YOU
SUDDNELY SO ANGRY. I AM WRITIN G TO MR. HASSAN IMMEDIATLEY TO HAVE
YOU FIRED! I AM ASHAMED TO YOU! YOU NEED TO EXPLAIN YOURSELF
IMMEDIATELY FOR THIS BEHAVIOR! I SEND YOU EVERYTING YOU ASK FOR THREE
TIMES!

IF YOU ARE SO INCOMPETENT YOU SHOULD BE GARBAGE PICKER, NOT LAWYER!

REGARDS,

-C. KOLCHAK
MY DEAR MOHAMMED,

I AM ASTONISHED AT SUDDEN TURN OF EVENTS WITH BARRISETR MENDY, LAWYER!
SUDDEN HE ACCUSE ME OF BEING PLAYMATE WITH HIM OR SOME SUCH, AND
AFTER I WENT TO TROUBLE OF EVERYTHING!

I MAY HAV E TO CANCELL WESTEN UNION MONEY TRANFSFER TO HIM, WE WILL
SEE HIS THOUGHT TOMORROW. I EXPECT PLENTY GOOD APOLOGY FROM MENDY, OR
I SUGGEST YOU FIND SMARTER BARRISTER! DID HE SHOW YOU ANY LEGAL
CREDENTIAL AT ALL?

YOURS IN HOPE,

-CARL

Now it gets good. Mendy starts groveling! Four times!
Quote:

dear carl,

i am very sorry for the misbehaviour from my side.you see,i was only trying to let you know that,the control numbers you gave to me was not complete.

do not be angry with me cause,it was a slip of tongue.i will never repeat such to you.

i have offended you and i will be glad if you accept my apology.

thank you very much and i will be glad to hear from you.

A. Mendy Esq.
DEAR MY GENTLE CARL

DO NOT BE OFFENDED FOR MY MISBEHAVIOUR TO YOU YESTERDAY.I WAS ONLY TRYING TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE CONTROL NUMBER YOU GAVE TO ME WAS NOT CORRECT.

NO MATTER HOW I ADDRESSED YOU YESTERDAY YOU SHOULD FORGIVE ME AND ACCEPT MY APOLOGY.

I PROMISE TO HANDLE YOUR JOB VERY WELL.I WILL MAKE SURE THE MONEY IS TRANSFERED TO YOU WITHOUT ANY DELAYS.

AS SOON AS I RECIEVE YOUR FEES I WILL FOLLOW UP YOUR CASE.THOUGH I HAVE DISCUSSED WITH THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATION OF THE BANK AND HE ASSURED ME THE MONEY WILL BE TRANSFERED TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.

I WILL BE HAPPY IF YOU FORGIVE AND FORGET MY ATTITUDE YESTERDAY AND LET US FORGE AHEAD TOWARDS WHAT WE HAVE TO DO.

WE SHOULD BE GOOD FRIENDS AND NOT ENEMIES.I WILL BE HAPPY TO HEAR FROM YOU AND ALSO SEE THAT YOU HAVE FORGIVEN MY TRESSPASSES.

KIND REGARDS

BARRISTER MENDY ESQ

MENDY ASSOCIATES.
MY DEAREST CARL,

PLEASE DO NOT GET ANNOYED FOR MY STUPID ATTITUDE YESTERDAY.I WAS ONLY TRYING TO LET YOU KNOW THAT THE CONTROL NUMBER YOU GAVE TO ME WAS NOT COMPLETE.

I WAS EMBARRASED AT THE WESTERN UNION OFFICE DUE TO INCOMPLETE OF THE CONTROL NUMBERS.

I WILL APPRECIATE IF YOU CAN ACCEPT MY APOLOGIES AND BE MY FRIEND.I FELT REMOUSED WHEN I SAW YOUR MAIL THIS MORNING.I WILL NEVER EVER DO SUCH A STUPID THING AGAIN.

I AM WORKING FOR YOU AND I SHOULD BE LOYAL TO YOU.I WILL TRY AS MUCH AS I CAN TO MAKE SURE YOU GET THE MONEY FROM THE BANK.IT IS A PROMISE.I MUST ACCOMPLISH IT.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING AND I HOPE TO HEAR FROM YOU.

BARRISTER MENDY ESQ
DEAR CARL

WELL I HAVE HEARD YOU BUT I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT I HAVE APOLOGISED TO YOU AND I WOULD WANT YOU TO FORGIVE ME.

I WILL CALL YOU THE TIME YOU SAID AT EXACT.

I STILL APOLOGISE TO YOU AT THIS POINT.

FORGIVE AND FORGET.

MENDY.

Not good enough. I want him to grovel to me personally, on the phone.
Quote:

DEAR SIR,

I WILL REQUIRE A CONFERENCE CALL TODAY FROM YOU. I WANT TO SPEAK YOU
AND ENSURE APLOGY SINCERETY. I WILL ENSURE ABSOULUTELY THAT YOU CAN
REACH, ME, I MAKE SPECIAL TIME WHERE I NOT BE ON PHONE. I MAKE THIS
TIME FOR YOU TO CALL ME.

I WILL MAKE SPECIAL TIME FOR YOU AT 12:00pm MY TIME, AND WILL ENSURE
NO OTHER WORK CALLS ARE TAKEN. I BELEIVE YOU ARE 6 HOURS AHEAD, WHICH
WOULD MAKE 9PM YOUR TIME.

SINCERELY IN HOPE,
-CARL KOLCHAK
111-111-1111 PHONE

I make him wait till 9 pm to call me. In retrospect, I should have had him call me at midnight, his time.
**audio link**

BARRISTER MENDY APOLOGISES PROFUSELY! FIRST AUDIO TROPHY!

Sadly, the numbers I gave him over the phone probably won�t work either, and I bet their trust in me will be dashed by the next WU trip or online check.
Next, both Mendy and Mohammed start gushing over me.
Quote:

dear Carl,
thank you so very much for your acceptance of the lawyer.i know that,he will not do such things again.
i was surprised to hear that,you had problem with him btu,never mind all we need do is try to make him help us get the money transfered to you.
from the very first time i met you,i have known you as a responsible and clever man,that is my reason of holding on to you.i know that,you are capable of handling good business.
you have been a wonderful man and i hope you will forget and forgive the lawyer his misconduct yesterday.
i will be glad if you forgive him and always keep me informed in whatever you are doing with him.
you are so powerful and i trust you so much.
THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR LOVINKINDNESS.

MY DEAR CARL

I THANK YOU VERY MUCH THE WAY YOU TREATED ME THIS EVENING. IT HAS SHOWN ME THAT YOU ARE SUCH A NICE MAN AND I PROMISE YOU THAT I WILL DO EVERYTHING POSSIBLE FOR THE MONEY TO GET TRANSFERED TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.

YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE MY BEST FRIEND AND I BELIEVE THAT ONE DAY WE WILL MEET EACH OTHER AND HAVE A LOT TO TALK ABOUT LIFE.YOU ARE SO WONDERFUL.

I NEVER BELIEVE YOU WILL FORGIVE SO EASILY BUT YOU DID.I WILL NEVER OFFEND YOU ANY WAY AND I WILL WORK FOR YOU TO ACHIEVE YOUR AIM.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND REMAIN BLESSED.

KIND REGARDS

BARRISTER MENDY ESQ

Uh oh, problems with the MTCN!
Quote:

dear carl,
i was just coming from the lawyers office and he told me the problems he had with the werstern union agents.
this is the reason why i want this money to be transfered to you in your country cause it will be very safe in your hands.
kindly try to resend the money back to the lawyer with his full names and your own information.
i want this money to be transfered to you before monday tomorrow or saturday.please do this on my behalf.
yours obidience,
mohamed hassan.
DO NOT BE OFFENDED FOR THE PROBLEMS THE MONEY HAS CAUSED TO US..THE WESTERN UNION AGENT SAID THE INFORMATION YOU HAVE GIVEN TO THEM DID NOT CORRESPOND WITH MINE HERE.I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE INFORMATION ON HOW YOU ARE GOING TO RESEND THE MONEY BACK TO ME.

Dear Carl,

HOW ARE YOU TODAY?

please,there is a big problem concerning the money you sent to me.

FIRST...THE WESTERN UNION AGENT WHOM SUPPOSE TO HAVE GIVEN THE MONEY TO ME REFUSED DUE TO THE INFORMATION IN WHICH YOU SENT THE MONEY DID NOT CORRESPOND WITH MY NAME. FOR INSTANCE..MY NAME IS A MENDY.

SECONDLY....YOUR NAMES SHE SAID WAS NOT THE SAME NAME AS MINE.I DONT REALLY KNOW WHAT WAS WRONG WITH THE AGENT..YOU SEE, SOME OF THE AGENTS IN AFRICA ARE ILLITRATES AND THEY ARE NOT ABLE TO READ CORRECTLY OR WRITE.

THIRDLY.....YOU SHOLD KINDLY RESEND THE MONEY BACK TO ME BY USING THIS INFORMATION.

MY NAME.....A. MENDY

IDENTITY NO..SL 9842546

COUNTRY......SENEGAL.

etc

KINDLY TRY TO RESEND THE MONEY TODAY.YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHY MOHAMED HASSAN IS PLEADING WITH YOU TO HELP HIM GET THE MONEY TRANSFERED IN YOUR COUNTRY.AFRICANS ARE VERY BAD AND THEY ARE TOO CORUPT IN TERMS OF MONEY.

DO NOT BE OFFENDED CAUSE AFRICA IS STIL UNDERDEVELOPED AND UNCIVILISED.IAM SORRY FOR THE INCONVINIENCE THAT THIS MUST HAVE CAUSED YOU.

I WILL BE GLAD TO HEAR FROM YOU AS QUICKLY AS POSSIBLE.

BARRISTER MENDY ESQ
MY DEAR CARL

YOU HAVE BEEN A VERY WONDERFUL AND GOOD MAN SINCE EVER I KNEW YOU.BECAUSE OF THAT I WILL MAKE SURE YOU GET THIS MONEY TRANSFERED TO YOU WITHOUT PROBLEM WHATSOEVER.

THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH FOR YOUR LOVINGKINDNESS TOWARDS THIS BUSINESS.THE PROBLEM WAS CAUSED BY SOME PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT EDUCATION.

BUT I KNOW YOU WILL RECTIFY IT IN DUE COURSE.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND REMAIN BLESSED.

KIND REGARDS

BARRISTER MENDY ESQ
dear sir,
how are you today?
lawyer told me that you going to find solution to the problem
thank you for your efforts so far
yours obidience
mohamed hassan.
DEAR CARL

HOW ARE YOU?I KNOW YOU MUST HAVE BEEN BUSY ALL THROUGH.HOW FAR HAVE YOU GONE IN RESENDING THE MONEY TO ME?

I AWAIT YOUR URGENT RESPONSE.THANK YOU VERY MUCH AND REMAIN BLESSED.

BARRISTER MENDY ESQ

Time to start setting up a form send, and another honesty check, because the last one made Mendy get nutty:
Quote:

DEAR MINDY,

I HAVE CENCELLED LAST TRANSACTION! I HAVE TO RE-SEND TRANSACTION.
AGAIN, PLEASE, I DO NOT REMEMBER FEES AMOUNT. PLEASE INFORM OF ME TO
FEES AMOUNT AND I WILL RESEND TRTANSFER FIRST THING TOMROOW!

YOUR FIEND,

CARL

A shockingly honest reply!
Quote:

DEAREST CARL

I AM TOO GLAD TO HAVE KNOWN A VERY KIND AND UNDERSTANDABLE MAN LIKE YOU.INFACT I WILL CONTINUE TO WORK FOR YOU IN ANY KIND OF JOB YOU MAY HAVE IN AFRICA AFTER THIS TRANSACTION.

MEANWHILE THE FEE IS 850 EUROS.YOU SHOULD USE THIS NAMES TO RESEND IT.

NAMES.... MENDY.

COUNTRY..SENEGAL.

IDENTITY..SL 9842546.

YOU WILL REMAIN MY FRIEND FOREVER CAUSE YOU ARE THE KIND OF MAN I WANT TO WORK FOR.

THANK YOU AND BE BLESSED.

BARRISTER MENDY.

Oh darn, WU hates me now and I must use Moneygram, and they give me these forms! I suspect that his friendsip won�t be too deep after this.

Quote:

MY DEAREST MINDY:

I AM RETURNED FROM WESTERN UNION OFFICE AND THEY ARE UNABLE TO DO
BUSINE WITH ME DUE TO LAST FOREIGN TRANSFER NOT SUCCESSFUL.

I AM FORCED TO USE MONEYGRAM INSTEAD AND THEY GIVE ME FORM FOR YOU TO
COMPLETE BEFORE MONEY TRANSFER INTERNATIONAL TO TAKE PLACE TOMORROW!

I ATTACH FORM FOR YOU TO PRINT OUT FILL AND SEND TO ME AND I INITIATE
MONEY TRANSFER IMMEDIATELY!

YOURS,
CARL

**attach Moneygram Security form ***

And, that�s where it ends for now. Will I get the forms back? Who knows. I suspect that in a couple of days I�ll be a busy little baiter, and much as I am sort of fond of touchy old Mendy, I think I�m going to have to cut him loose somehow.

-gnb

Justice Danjuma: I AM TRY TO INSURTING YOU OR HOT YOU, SORRY, BUT THE WAY SO MANY PEOPLE IS DOING IS VERY BAD. SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE OWNYING ME SOMES MONEY IS USA, THEIR ALWAYS TELL ME THAT THEY WILL SOON SEDN THE MONEY MAYWHILE THEIR LIE FOR ME.

Last edited by guns n bees on Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Baron of Kingstown
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

heh heh heh
love that audio....you gotta set my laptop up with that program.

guns n bees
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 12:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks. Dunno if you noticed, but the above posted version is cleaned up a lot from the version I sent you yesterday. mendy is pretty clear! God Bless Mohammed!

Also, www.wavepad.com

-gnb

Justice Danjuma: I AM TRY TO INSURTING YOU OR HOT YOU, SORRY, BUT THE WAY SO MANY PEOPLE IS DOING IS VERY BAD. SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE OWNYING ME SOMES MONEY IS USA, THEIR ALWAYS TELL ME THAT THEY WILL SOON SEDN THE MONEY MAYWHILE THEIR LIE FOR ME.
CommanderKiller
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@guns n bees - Nice job for your first bait. Very Happy

You got their blood boiled and wasted their time with a trip down to the Western Union. They hate going down there and coming back empty handed. Laughing Great job on firing the lawyer and watching him grovel his way back with apologies! Laughing

It's a great feeling. There you are behind your computer and you make a criminal on the other side of the world take a wasted trip to the WU with false informations that make them look like a fool.

Charles Soludo (after WU trip #10): "....you may not understand what it is for my secretary to be going westernunion to westernunion just to present false informations to them."

Mr. Koffi after failed Airport meet - "The line and question is, why have you decided to play with me, you allowed me to waste my time, energy and money to put things(documnets) in your name , why?"

Mr. Obasanjo - "I have severally warned you to mind your language while addressing Prof. Soludo or any other person in that matter this is a serious business not some American movie Gangster. If you repeat it next time I will have your file thrown out of my office."

Jolly Roger Mortar x9
guns n bees
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys! Mendy just returned the Security Validation Form!

My favorite part...

Q. Why do birds suddenly appear every time you are near?
A. TO BE FED

-gnb rolls on the floor laughing

Heck, he did one, he might be good for another. I sent him the Infamous Form 49, moneygram flavor.

guns n bees
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He filled out form 49!! This lad works pretty hard for his 850 Euros. Amazing!

Unfortunatley for him, he did it wrong, so try number two will have to come up. Also probably a photo of some sort.

--gnb

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic