SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

some of my baits

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
shishtavi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2005 6:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

im mostly a lurker but i have done a simple website with my bit attempts on them, using resources and tips from here (link to this site will be on main page with acknowledgements soon)

http://www.1webspace.biz/mugu/index.htm

would love feedback, even scathing feedback
justTRYme
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you should be FAKE across some of those documents on your website.

was that scathing enough for ya?

Very Happy

you know i told you this in the begining. it takes a very long time for mails get here sometime it might not even get here, we have our po box, that is where we get our mails from, i know you underastand what i mean, this is not your fault at all, it was because of my yahoo account that refused to open, i should have instructed you well on this. -- Michelle Johnson of Johnson Orphanage UK
dlamour
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2005 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A couple of points:

1. The main goal of baiting lads is to waste their time so that they are distracted from others who might really believe their emails. Our second goal is to have fun. In that vein, asking for a photo in the first or second reply will sound like you don't believe him. That means we are more work than another mugu. I tried your technique and it got me almost no responses. I do ask for photos but not so quickly. Build the relationship first. I liked how you handled Solomon and the Fati Family. But you were very aggressive with John. I don't know if John was your first or last bait.

I almost always send my photo without being asked for it. I find it breaks down the wall between me and the lad. I accept the lad's first photo without question. Only when the lad does something to break my trust do I ask for another photo. And my big slap is a photo with a sign. I have had to pull this out only once of out about 40 baits. I didn't get the photo but I got lots of others.

2. I'm not sure about the (617) number in the Solomon bait is a personal number or not. If it is a personal number, change your posting and block out at least the last four digits. You realize that bots traverse the internet and that number will be public knowledge very soon.

Hopefully you're enjoying this and finding it a creative way to use the internet. I personally think of this as akin to strategy game on the internet. Going after the bad guys, providing traps for them, etc. And I'm sure you've found the published posts to have a wealth of techniques and ideas to incorporate in your baits. Use them and have fun. The elusive photo will be yours when you decode the right buttons to push on the lad. He needs to believe you are serious enough to waste getting a photo and scanning the image. Make yourself believeable to the lad and he will do anything you ask.

Hope this helps.

No matter who the beneficiary of your transfer is, your country's civil service will always do their utmost best to scuttle your arrangements.
shishtavi
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2005 7:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've updated the pictures, thanks.

Yeah I've tried the less aggressive route and it seems to be working out a bit better.

Great advice from both of you

Shish.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic