SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Updated: Padme still loves Anakin (funny ending)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Padme

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is starting to get good. It's long so I'll just post a link. Thoughts on where to take this next?

Anyone seen this woman before? They've got TONS of pictures of her. I only put up a selection.

http://expiredlink.net/blog/?page_id=15

updated August 1. It gets funnier the further down you read

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari Sand Timer Akure>Kano -Amos
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey

Last edited by Padme on Sat May 28, 2016 12:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Napalm
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep I have baited her/him before but your video link is broke... Smile
Padme

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2005 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Did you publish the bait? I'd love to see his/her email and how close they are to the ones Anakin received.

Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Acra>Sngpre Acra>Dkr>Rsso>Bmko>Kpndo>Ctnu -Team Woody
Safari x8 Sand Timer x2 Vcamera Owerri>Maiduguri>Owerri>Lagos>Lomé>Bmko>Kolokani Bmko>Nioro>Bmko>Timbuktu>Bmko>Youri Bmko>Mauritania>Kidira>Dakar>Jail -Team Godwin
Safari 's - assorted West Africa safaris, Cyril w/ Spindrift, France-Dublin w/ DSW
Easter 2015 Mortar Closed lad accounts Jack Boot Whip Whip Vcamera Mc Fry Goat Santa Flying Monkey
Padme

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 4:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

She finally figured me out!! You gotta admit, this scam artist has a good sense of humor.

sunioc

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 6:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

looks like she's using the altavista babelfish or something of the sort to write the messages, from her renaming of obi-wan to obi-pale. As for her identity, you might want to do a websearch using her name and/or the unedited image names to see if you get any hits. I don't think it's a model, since a few of those pictures look like snapshots, which a model wouldn't be too likely to put on her page. It's also possible she's dumb enough to be using her own image, and just changing the names to protect the not so innocent.

Sunioc
Padme

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I tried some searches on her name and email address but didn't come up with anything. She's still writing to me and she recently left me a really funny voicemail proclaiming her love. I haven't written her back since Friday and she's wondering why. lol

Tolin Dorden
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2005 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

beautiful beautiful Padme... had me in stitches when I read it... and yes the Lad has a good sense of humour...

What makes me wonder is (s)he keeps writing you even if she's busted you??? A lad takin up counterbaiting??
sunioc

PostPosted: Mon Aug 08, 2005 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not so sure (s)he has busted him yet. I think (s)he just thinks that the whole anikin/padme thing is just roleplaying and that (s)he's still got a live fish on the hook.
skippydamant
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2012 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi there - is there a working link to the text of this bait? I would LOVE to read it! Surprised Thanks!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic