SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

proof that us as baiters can mess up!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
BlueTiger
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DUE TO LENGTH, THIS MAY CONTINUE TO TAKE ANOTHER DAY OR TWO TO PUBLISH. 7/28 - I've added more for your reading pleasure.

I would like input, opinions, praise,, etc. And this bait is proof that as a baiter, it is OKAY to make mistakes and still not lose the bait. I try different modalities in my bait, some work, some I ignore til later, etc.

I�m replacing my baiter name with �BlueTiger� and the lads with �mugu� in these emails. I�m pretty sure he doesn�t read or know about the eater, but why take chances on a name search via a google.

The first email which I so excitedly received from the lad I can�t let go
Quote:

FROM MR
Dumb Mugu
A BUSINESS MACHANT.
ADDRESS: PLOT,52 MALAM ROAD
OPPOSIT NEWPLA STATION
LAGOS NIGERIA.

Alternative Email:
"dumbmugu"@msn.com

ATT:SIR

I am
mr dumb mugu, a business merchant. I am the business Associate with { MR Micheal},a ationality of your country,who lived here in lagos nigeria.On the 20th of june 2005, he was involved in a car accident along lagos/owerrri Highway. All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately lost there lives as they are on a weekend outing.
I have contacted you to assist in repatriating his money and property
left behind before they get confiscated or declared unserviceable by the
Finance Company where this huge deposits was lodged.Particularly, the deceased had an Amount about $11.4 million dollars After notification of the death of the deceased,the Finance Company has issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the Funds confisicated within the next 45 days .

Since I have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives all this while
till now,that's why I seek your consent to Help as the next of kin of the
deceased since you have the same last name so that the proceeds of this
Amount valued at $11.4 million dollars can be paid to you as the
bonafide approved Next of Kin.

If you agree we can discuss the percentage you will have as
compensation on your involvement.I have all necessary papers that can be used to back up the facts and claim on the Fund Release. All I require is your honesty, cooperation and Sincerity to enable us see this deal through.

I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement
that will protect you from any breach of the law.

Awaiting your response.

BEST REGARD
dumb mugu

From "BlueTiger"@yahoo.com>
Dumb [email protected]
Subject: Re: reply urgently Date: Sat, 18 Jun 2005 08:29:10 -0700
(PDT)

>How many occupants were in the car, or was it just
>him? I might be interested in helping you out but need
>more details
>
>Regards,
>
>BlueTiger

Quote:

FROM STUIPID MUGU
DATE: 18-06-005

DEAR TIGER Blue

THANKS FOR YOUR RESPURES TO MY MAIL. AND UR MAIL WAS WELL UNDERSTOOD BY ME, LIKE I TOLD YOU BEFOR IN THE LETTER, HE WAS WITH HES FAMILY AND TWO OTHER PEOPLE, WHEN THE ACCIDENT HAPPEND ALONG LAGOS/OWERRI HIGHWAY.

THANKS AM WAITING FOR UR REPLY

BEST REGENT
DUMB MUGU

Last edited by BlueTiger on Sat Jul 30, 2005 4:47 am; edited 3 times in total
wilson888
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BlueTiger, you can use the Mask function. Wink

BlueTiger
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

(he had mailed another one or two... but I've lost count/lost the emails some...anyways, moving on....

>Dumb Mugu

Thank you for your reply. I need honesty and truthfulness as well to the highest espental. My number is 1-805-676-1528(yay for the payphones!!). Due to obvious time differences in our homelands, it is prudent to establish a good time.

I can surely, email a pic/copy of my passport, and will do so upon receipt of the same.on a side note, I never dd, nor inteded to send, but he didn't know that;)

BlueTiger

Quote:
DEAR BLUETIGER
THANKS FOR YOUR REPLY, AND THE PHONE NUMBER YOU SENT TO ME, IF YOUR PASSPORT IS NOT READ PLS SEND ME YOUR DRIVING LICENSE THEFRONT AND THE BACK OF IT.

AM WAITING FOR REPLY

THANKS
DUMB MUGU

perhaps another email or two we exchanged and now this:

Quote:
DEAR BLUETIGER

I RECIEVED UR MAIL ABOUT MY PASSPORT, HERE IS MY PASSPORT
URS
THANKS
AM WAITING FOR YOU

DUMB MUGU

[color=blue]attached in email is this pic of "his passport" uhm no...

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*sigh* I've lost some of my original emails. After the above passport (clearly not matching the name he's been giving in emails, I conforted him on that - asking why the passport said a different name. Even gave him a "back door out of his lies" asking if his computer was broken. Here was his response:

Quote:
DEAR BLUETIGER
THANKS FOR THAT, NOTHING IS BADY WITH MY COMPUTER, JAY GROSSMAN AND DUMB MUGU IS MY NAME.AND EVERY ONE KNEW ME BUT THOSE NAME,AND THAT IS WHY I SEND IT TO YOU FOR YOU TO KNOW THE NAME TOO, YOU CAN CALL ME DUMB MUGU OR GROSSMAN JAY BUT THE ONE I LIKE MUST IS DUMB MUGU BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT MY MOTHER USE TO CALL ME TILL NOW BUT MY FATHER CALL ME GROSSMAN JAY, BUT HE IS LATE NOW SO I DECIDED TO ASWER WOOD FRANK
WHICH MY MOTHER CALL ME
SO PLS SEND YOUR PASSPORT

BEST REGEND
DUMB MUGU OR
JAY GROSSMAN

My response:
Dumb Mugu,

You say you received my mail about my passport. You sent me pics of the one doctor claming it was yourself, now you send me a passport that is listed as stolen on the US embassy listing of passports. author note... the pics of the one doctor were from an entirely different bait. I got the two mixed up, but this lad obvioiusly never noticed

Besides, if you were a US citizen, why the hell would you be enlisting the help of another citizen. Something is not adding up. The touching story about your mother calling you the other name, I don'tbelieve.

At this point, if you truely wish to proceed with the transaction, I am going to need more proof you are whoyou say you are. Get a web cam, take a pic ofyourself, hold a piece of paper that has today's dateon it. It is only after upon receipt of this I will send you my passport & proceed with this transaction.

BlueTiger

Okay.. so i didn't get a trophy right then and there, but hey, I tried!

This response back from him really cracked me up!!!!
Quote:
DEAR BLUETIGER,

AM SOO SORRY FOR THAT PASSPORT I SENT TO YOU, IT WAS NOT ONLY YOU I MADE THE MISTAKE, SOMETHING HAPPEND TO ME THAT YESSTERDAY, AND IF NOT WITH THE HELP OF GOD AND MY WIFE. I COULD HAVE BEEN I DIED PERSON BY NOW.

PLS FOR GIVE ME AND FORGET THAT. I WILL SEND YOU MY PASSORT IMMEDIATEL I SEE'S YOUR MAIL, THAT YOU HAVE FORGIVEING ME FOR THAT I WAS EVERING CALL YOU ON PHONE TO TELL YOU WHAT HAPPEND TO ME, BUT I DID GET YOU THROUGH,

THANKS

BEST REGEND
DUMB MUGU

DUMB MUGU

ahhhh at least he has wonderful regenDs for me hahahahahaha

Well, the bait is on, some BlueTiger practices bullshit artestry here and I manage to compose this reply to the above:

Dumb Mugu,
For the last 25 years I have been dealing with a rare type of blood cancer which affects the white cells of the body. The chemotherapy and treatments for it have been awful and something I would never wish on another human being. God has kept me alive through many circumstances, so I very much understand what it's like to be near death. Supportive family and even friend's overseas are so wonderful to have! That is wonderful you have trust in God and have a loving wife by your side to help get you through these hard times.
Please tell me more about what happened.

As for the stolen passport you sent me, well, God does teach us to forgive others, and I have no problem forgiving others, yourself included. My concern at this point with the said transaction, please understand I wish to fully trust one another, as we are talking a large sum of money.

Best Regards,

Bluetiger

after a few days, my pet sends me "his" passport

>From: "DUMB MUGU ." <[email protected]>
>To:Bluetiger
>Subject: this is dumb mugu

Okay... I confess... I've since edited this image for your viewing enjoyment... though what he sent (the unedited version above) was among the better of fakes I have received.

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As a part of my end of the bargain, it was time do what he thought was me sending a passport pic. I sent a <xxxpassport.jpg> (empty). Yeah, I can guess why he didn't see it.

Quote:
DEAR BLUETIGER,

I DID NOT SEE ANY PASSPORT IN MY BOX, PLS RE-SEND IT AGAIN

THANKS FOR THAT

DUMB MUGU

<snip> / fast forward a few emails.
I had emailed him some more... complimented him on how handsome he is in his passport pic, but assured him I'm not gay. Then it was my turn to send a pic - firtt sending a completely blank/black pic that was 89K in size. Then started to "offer" technical advise, asking which computer program he was using to view pictures so I could convert the format to help him, yadda yadda. Then with his reference to nearly losing his life, I appeared concerned about that as well. Looks like he had given up trying to load the non-existant passport he downloaded (just an all solid blank jpg file was all) Response now from him is:

Quote:
DEAR BLUETIGER

THANKS BY YOUR WORLDS, I PROMISE YOU THAT IMMEDITAELY THIS DEAL IS THROUGH I WILL COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY, AND WE WILL SEE FACE TO FACE, AND DONT FORGET, I HAVE TRUST YOU WITH ALL MY HEALTH AND THAT IS WHAT I NEED FROM YOU NOW,

NOW THE NEXT STEP IS FOR YOU TO WIRTER A LETTER TO THE BANK IMMEDIATELYAS A BROTHER TO THE LATE MICHEAL, REQUESTING THEM TO CALL UP YOUR BROTHER MONEY {ACCOUNT} THAT YOU AND THE REST OF YOUR FAMILY WANTS THE MONEY TO BE TRANSFARED TO YOUR COUNTRY AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THE BANKS DETAILS ARE AS FOLLOWS
NAME: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
ADDRESS: 158 BANK ROAD LAGOS NIGERIA
E-MAIL: "[email protected]"

AND YOU WILL ALSO WIRTER A LETTER TO BARRISTER ANTHONY KEVIN FOR ASSISTANCE, TELL HIM THAT YOU ARE THE LATE MICHEAL, BROTHER THAT YOU ARE SORRY FOR NOT ATTENDING THE BURIAL DUE TO SOME CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOUND YOUR CONTROL?

TELL HIM TO GO TO THE BANK AND HELP YOU TO CLAIM YOUR BROTHER MONEY AND THAT YOU HAVE ALREADY CONTACTED THE BANK AND YOUR BROTHERS ASSOCIATE. MR DUMB MUGU

THE LAWYER CONTACT IS AS FOLLOWS
NAME: BARRISTER ANTHONY KEVIN
ADDRESS; 75 INLAND LAGOS NIGERIA
E-MAIL: "[email protected]"

PLS DONT FORGET TO CONTACT THE LAWYER FOR ANY DOCUMENT REQUESTED BR THE BANK, AND DONT FORGET TO LAT ME FEEL YOU INFORMATION YOU CANNOT ASWER TO THE BANK OR THE LAWYER. AND ALSO DONT FORGET TO TELL ME THE STEP-BY-STEP PROCEDURES.

THANKS

BEST REGEND
DUMB MUGU

Last edited by BlueTiger on Thu Jul 28, 2005 6:48 am; edited 1 time in total
BlueTiger
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Please check back when I made more posts/add on to this thread, as this bait is still ongoing, but gettting more fun and interesting all the time! It's 2:30am and I'm sleepy and going to bed now

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Its looking good.

Quote:
, I PROMISE YOU THAT IMMEDITAELY THIS DEAL IS THROUGH I WILL COME OVER TO YOUR COUNTRY

LOL...stress that for the deal to go through, he'll have to come to the US anyways.

I love a jet-setting mugu. Very Happy
BlueTiger
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<snip> this reply/post no longer necessary

Last edited by BlueTiger on Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:02 am; edited 1 time in total
BlueTiger
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Okay--- some more of this bait (and anyone has probably already noticed I put my 419eater name here and "dumb mugu" for his to make following this, along with color codes easy.

Dumb Mugu,

I am currently replying to your email to confirm I have received it about writing the letters, and I will do so within the next couple of days. I have a couple prior obligations I am needing to attend to, so I wanted to let you know that and not leave you hanging of course. It will be wonderful to meet face to face. I'm so full of crap, I make myself sick sometimes!
I will get back to you as soon as I can!

Warmest Regards,

BlueTiger

Quote:
BLUETIGER

I UNDERSTAND, ALL I NEED IS UR TRUST, AND PLS DONT FORGET TO TELL ME WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU AND THE LAWYER AND THE BANK,

THANKS

DUMB MUGU

2 days later I pour on some sappy victim type speak and write:
Hi Dumb Mugu

I haven't told anyone about this transaction. (ooops! I told in the forum hahahaha)
Kept it all confidental. I sent a copy of the letter I sent barristar to you in email also. If you have suggestions on ways I can better write the letter, let me know. I haven't heard from the bank yet. Could I have the email address once again to be sure I mailed it correctly? I've never done this before, and it is
all pretty new to me.

A couple emails ago, you had mentioned you nearly lost your life one day. How are you doing from that now? I have been keeping you in my nightly prayers and hope whatever happened there is better.

Your Friend,

BlueTiger

My pet replys (in all caps) with what I should write to the bannister. I cut and paste most of it.. mainly because I know it's really just going to the pet anyways, but this was a quick way to do it

BARRISTER MUGU'S LAWYER

I am the brother to the late Michael. I am ARE SORRY FOR NOT ATTENDING THE BURIAL DUE TO SOME CIRCUMSTANCES BEYOUND MY CONTROL? I have contacted the bank and ALREADY CONTACTED THE BANK AND YOUR BROTHERS ASSOCIATE. MR "DUMB MUGU". Can you please help with details, paperwork, and step by step procedures I need
to take care of from here?

Regards,

BlueTiger

Quote:

ADDRESS; 75 INLAND LAGOS NIGERIA
E-MAIL: [email protected]

Attention BLUETIGER
I have been in reciept of your mails,but has been very bussy with
the court
proceedings.
I spoke with your brother,s associate MR "DUMB MUGU" today, i got
an
assurance that i should go ahead with the transfer arrangement.Thereon
i went to
the bank to file a temporal approval for the call up of the account.I
was
informed you HAVE NOT CONTACTED THEM BUT YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU HAVE
CONTACTED THE
BANK IN YOUR LETTER.

you can call me with this number 2348037807818.
I will stop here till i hear from you.
Your faithfully,
BARISTER MUGU LAWYER {ESQ},

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

a few more emails are exchanged. In the regards to "not responding to the bank" I come up with a story about an email error and it must not have gone through. "So the bank address is........." (and I messed that up a few times, using a stall tactic and driving my pet nuts.

I've lost/didn't save a few emails, as I never anticipated this bait going as far as it's going and publishing it)

At this point, *I* go do the email switcharoo, claiming my yahoo address is no longer secure and I thick someone hacked my password (after a few days of no replies to drive him nuts) asking him to send all correspondance to my new gmail addy. The bait (and saved copies) goes on:

Dumb Mugu:

I'm concerned about someone may having used my password and hack in to my other email, so I have changed it. This is my new one:
**bluetiger**@gmail.com.

I will get back to you about the bank. I will tell you this since you are my friend and I trust you. I was arrested earlier today for drinking a beer then driving my jeep. I got out, but I'm a bit nervous. Please don't tell anyone. I will check the other email if the bank got it. I think the barrister did get it already and will keep in touch.
Guess victims get DUI's and have legal snafu's too hahahaha - this is not the only legal oops my character had, but the almight TRUST word was mentioned hehehe

Best Regards,

Blue Tiger

Quote:
DEAR BLUE TIGER

I GOT YOUR MAIL, AND AM SOO SORRY FOR THAT, PLS THE LAWYER TOLD ME THAT,YOU EMAIL HIM AND TOLD HIM THAT YOU HAVE CONTACTED THE BANK, WHY YOU HAVE NOT, AND HIM TOLD ME THAT HE GAVE YOU A LETTER TO WIRTE TO THE BANK.

PLS DO THAT IMMEDIATELY, THE LAWYER CAN HAPPY US IN THIS DEAL, , PLS COPYIS FROM HERE AND SEND IT IMMEDIATELY, YOU KNOW THAT THE BANK GAVE ME ONLY 45 DAYS TO GET THE NEXT OF KIN

HERE IS THE EMAIL AGAIN

NAME: FIRST BANK PLC OF NIGERIA

EMAIL: [email protected]

AND TOLD FORGET TO CONTACT THE LAWYER AND THE BANK WITH THIS YOUR NEW EMAIL ADDRESS BLUETIGER

AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY WITH THE BANK AND THE LAWYER

FROM

DUMB MUGU

Now my fun of emailing my pet... er uhm... I mean bank and lawyer. I enlisted the "help" of his so called lawyer on what to write to the bank, and cut and paste mostly:

TO: FIRST BANK PLC OF NIGERIA

Hello, this is my third attempt at contacting your bank. I have
apparently had some computer errors, but my good friend, Dumb Mugu
has assisted me again giving me your email.address. Thank you for
your patience.

Application for release of funds
Dear Sir:

I, BlueTiger, on behalf of the entire members of the late micheal
family wish to use this medium to inform you that we wish that the USD
$11.4 million dollars deposited in your possession belonging to our
deceased relative, Mr. micheal,be transfereed immediately into my
possession.

Should my assistance be needed or any information be required, you can
reach me at the above email address or phone number (your email
address)

Your cooperation is highly appreciated and anticipated.

Yours faithfully,

Blue Tiger
On behalf of the micheal family

Fake Lawyer:

Thank you so much for your help with the letter I needed to write to
the bank. I was a little stuck but I got it emailed to them. Thank
you.

Also, due to some circumstances and better email security, I have
changed my email address. I can now be contacted at this one:
"blutiger**@gmail.com

Again, I really appreciate your help. Thank you so very much.

Regards,
Blue Tiger

(copy of this email sent to Dumb Mugu)

A few more emails take place (the boring stall, straight bait stuff) to lawyer and bank...

419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

then I stop writing for a couple days ---from this character anyways. What this lad doesn't know, is I'm already having a great time, but lacking time to do a more than one bait on him at once. Suddenly, to my pets surpise, "BlueTiger's" good friend, Kernil Sanders(think kentuky fried chicken) writes on either a Thursday or Friday night:

dear sir,

i am a neighbor of bluetiger. he isnt able to use a copmuter right now for his email and called me collect. he didn't tell me anything about you except your a friend of his and he gave me your email address to write you. he went to a court arraignment hearing yesterday for a recent drunk driving charge, shouted some bad words at the judge and got put in jail for contempt. a couple of us are working on getting some money to bail him out but it might take a couple days. bluetiger said it was urgent i contact you and let you know what is going on with him, saying you are a close friend who lives overseas. if you want me to pass on a message to him, i will be visiting bluetiger at jail tomorrow and you could email me and i let him know, otherise, i thinki get him bailed out on monday or tuesday.
Kernil Sanders

Quote:

DEAR SANDERS.

THANKS FOR YOUR MAIL, AND PLS TELL MY GOOD FRIEND THAT AM SOO SORRY FOR
THAT HAPPEND TO HIM, OK AND PLS TELL HE TO MAIL ME IMMDEIATELY HES BACK.
THANKS

DUMB MUGU

On July 4th
Kernil Sanders to DUMB MUGU

the local bank is closed today so i wasnt able to go to today to bail
him out (government holiday in the usa here of forth of july so all
places, bank, mailbox, ect are close). i saw bluetiger yesterday in
visitation at the jail and he was relief when i let him know i email
you

Quote:

hello good friend.

thanks soo much for what you are doing to my good friend blue tiger, and send my greets to him, tell he that am waiting for hes reply

take care

dumb mugu[

^^^^^^^ anyone else notice he didn't use caps in his reply???

a week and a half later of incarceration, kernil sanders sends a final email to the mugu (before I write from the main bait account on this one again)
agggggghhhhh, he's still in jail in the high security ward. i love
blue tiger as a friend, but boy is he a dumbass sometimes. decide u might want to know since he a good friend of you that he like

no replies to the "kernil" from the mugu... but that's okay....

Last edited by BlueTiger on Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:03 am; edited 1 time in total
BlueTiger
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mistakes are okay... lads may become confused, the baiter half asleep at the keyboard and writing a story (ON THE WRONG BAIT). One character escaped from jail, but wasn't supposed to be this one.... oh well... the bait still goes on, proving that mistakes or not a huge deal in this game.

Dearest Dumb Mugu

I am so sorry it took me so long to get back to you. A local friend of
mine, Kernil I asked to write you to let you know my plight. I'm still
interested in our transaction, however, I am in desparate need of
help. I have just escaped from jail today and using a public computer.
I need to get out of this country quick. Do you or any friends have a
place where I could I hide out? I need to get out of the US fast!!

Humble Regards,

Blue Tiger

Quote:
DEAR BLUE

HOW ARE YOU TODAY, HOPE FINE HOW ARE DOING WITH LAWYER AND THE BANK,
PLS TELL ME WHAT IS GOING.

THANKS

DUMB MUGU

at this point... some more straight baiting.. and extra boring stuff to keep the bait going

[quote]DEAR BLUE

AM SO SORRY FOR WHAT HAPPEND TO YOU. I PROMISE YOU THAT IMMEDIATELY AFTER THIS TRANSACTION WE WILL BE RICH, AND HAVE YOU HEAD FROM THE LAWYER OR THE BANK SINCE THEM, WE HAVE TO BE FAST NOW WE DONT HAVE ANY TIME AGAIN

WHAT ARE THE SAYING

AM WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY

DUMB MUGU[
/quote]
^^^ I'd say "the" thinks the voices in his head are messed up Razz

So sorry my responses are dalyed. I've been going through some tough times, but can't wait until we are both rich. What about asking bank for a time extension? They usually do that. Should I write them, or you?

my dear ,
we have to be very optimistic about this,here atimes they still make use of manual system of documentation,they must communicate back,iam very sure they must be going through the documents.
try and give them another mail.
rgd,
dumb

fast forward a couple bank mails.... and I write to my pet

The bank wrote me a letter saying that I need the following info to proceed:

1)DEATH CERTIFICATE OF MR MICHAEL,
2)BURIAL PERMIT FROM THE POLICE,
3)LETTER OF ADMINISTRACTION FROM THE JUDICIARY.
4)AND THE PROOF OF THIS DEPOSIT YOU HAVE WITH YOU.
ON RECIEPT OF THESE,WE PROMISE TO TRANSFER THIS FUND WITHIN 48 WORKING HOURS.

Do you have these items, as I do not. Thank you.

Regards,
Blue

my dear,
i have the deposit certificate,but the other once should come from the
attourney. please forward the mail immediatelly to the atourney.he needs to bring them immediatelly. any other development,let me know.
thanks
dumb

Dumb,
Can you please give me the atourney's email again? I just want to double check that I have the correct address, as to ensure the confidentiality of this transaction, since I do not want to accidentally email a wrong person or anything. Thank you.

Humble Regards,
Blue

In his reply, he gives the same exact "atourney"s address he's given all along... Guess this email technology isn't so reliable though.

Dear Dumb Mugu
I am writing to let you know I got your email of the attourneys email.
I appreciate you sending that so I could make sure I had the email
address correct. I did just sent him an email. Would you like a copy
of what I sent him? If you would like a copy, please let me know and I
will do so for you.

One last question, all this time, I have referred to you as "Dumb Mugu". I thought this was your name? I by no means mean any
disrespect. Just saw you signed "dumb" in your last email to me. What
would your preference be for how I address you my friend?

Regards,

Blue Tiger

blue,
we are just like brothers now,if you like call me dumb ,that is my name,but my surname is mugu ok please send the mail you sent to the lawyer immediatelly for me to see. and dont give up in writing him,any information from him,dont fail inletting me know.
thanks
mugu

Hi Dumb,

I wrote to and heard back from the lawyer. This is the message he
wrote back to me:

attention sir,

we have gone through our system,what we can only provide for you now
are thedeath certificate,burial permit but the letter of
administraction must be gotten from thejudiciary,since mr michael
willed his fund to his immediate family(wife andchildren)its only with
the permission of the high court that the letter fadministraction that
will change the will to your favour must be gotten.and to do this,we
have to apply tommorrow if you will permit us,but we will need
about 530 dollars to achieve that. once you give us that permission
and the fee,it will not take upto two day to beready.
thanking you in anticipation,
yours ever,
anthony kevin esq

Frank,

I have replied back to him, asking him about how he would ilke the
$530 and will be waiting his reply, and update you as soon as I hear
from him.

In the interim, how was your day, and how have you been? Good hopefully?

Humble Regards,

Blue

(next post will include more pics - but I need to edit the word fake on them first before putting up more, including a WU form I royally screwed up, but he still continued to take the bait....

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic