SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

What happens in Ghana? You decide! (Bait in progress)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
smoothlizard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I recieved the typical money movement email...so boring I replied and then deleted it.

Quote:
Hi there,

Thankyou for your email, I am sorry to hear of what your country is going through. It so saddens me.

I have a question, is it all legal?

Regards,

Celina

Frank replies....how nice.

Quote:
Dear Celina,
Thanks for you email respounse ,secondly thanks for your condelence of my country sutiation of wars.
Dear Celina, as regard to your question, everything is legal, all i need from you to plan how the money can be move and transfer to your country into viable investment venture in your country. pls could you send
your tellephone contact number for easier comminication. i wait to hear from you so that legal proccedure will take place. becuase we are in refugee camp, you can reach me on my mobile number 00 233-277 704838
thanks

yours sincerely,
franc wobbia

Since everything is %100legal Celina replies.

Quote:
My Dear Frank,

A telephone number is out of the question! My husband would not approve of me talking to men I know nothing about on the telephone. Hes very mean to me, but its for the best.

Email is the better way for us to be in contact.

Please tell me what I need to do for you.

God Bless,

Celina

Would not been able to talk on the phone put Mr Mugu off??

Quote:
DEAR CELINA,
HELLO, I HOPE, ALL IS FINE WITH YOU, I
WAITTED FOR YOUR EMAIL.
I LOOK FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU, ALL
ARRANGMENT HAS BEEN DONE.
GOD BLESS.
FRANK

I still dont know what I'm meant to be doing, I think a short reply is in order.

Quote:
Dear Frank,

So sorry for the delay in getting back to you, I have been on a little vacation with my husband.

Can you please tell me what I need to do next.

Regards,

Celina

Finally.....our lil deal can proceed Very Happy

Quote:
DEAR CELINA
THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL, I WAS A LITLE WORRIED
FOR NOT HEARING FROM YOU.
ARE YOU STILL ON HOLIDAY VOCATION LOCATION?
AND
BESIDE IS YOUR HUSBAND AWARE OF THE BUSINESS?
PLS, I WILL LIKE TO KNOW THE CITY YOU ARE IN

U.S.A, THIS WILL ANABLE ME TO ARRANGE EVERY
THING
ON YOUR NAME, BESIDE IF I MAY ASK YOU, IF YOUR
HUSBAND SHOULD BE AWARE THE TRANSACTION, WHAT
WILL
BE HIS REACTION AND CAN YOU BE ABLE TO HANDLE
SUCH BIG MONEY ON YOUR OWN ALONE, BECUASE THIS
TRANSACTION ENTALES CONFIDENTIALITY.
PLS, CAN YOU REACH ME ON MY TELLEPHONE #
00233-244-403128.

THANKS,
REGS,
FRANK WOBBIA

Can I handle big big money on my own, I'm a CEO of Dolly Lotions!

Quote:
Dear Frank,

I have been in London on vaction, its such a wonderful
place, although I find the food a bit too greasy, Ive
worked so hard to keep my body in wonderful shape and
i dont want to ruin it! lol

My husband does not know about this transaction, its
my business and I intend to keep it that way.

There is another reason why I want to keep this to
myself, I'm not happy with him, I think hes having an
affair, so this money will enable me to move away,
maybe to your country, who knows.

Right now, I am in Washington at our Townhouse, I have
a phone number if you would like to call me, it is
001206)9841960.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards,
Celina

Notice how I didnt slap him? lol

Quote:
DEAR CELINA,
HOW ARE YOU, I HOPE, YOU ARE ALRIGHT , I
WAS WAITTING FOR YOUR INSTANT REPLY TO
ANABLE ME PROCCED IMMEDIATLY TO YOU THE NEXT
STEP.
I REMIND THAT THE TELLEPHONE YOU GAVE TO ME
IS ALWAY ON VOICE MAIL.
PLS, CELINA IF THEIRS ANY OTHER OPTIONS TO
REACH ANY OTHER TELLEPHONE NUMBER , YOU CAN
LET ME KNOW , JUST FOR FEW INTERACTION.
LOOKING FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN.

GOD BLESS,
REGS,
FRANK WOBBIA

Telephone number always on voicemail, I wonder why?
Ive opened my heart to him now...I can get him to do anything...maybe....and now.....a trip to Holland!

Quote:
DEAR CELINA,
THANKS SO MUCH FOR YOUR ENCOURRAGMENT AND EFFORTS , WELL, AS MATTER OF FACT I W ILL NOT ASK YOU TO DIVORCE YOUR HUSBAND IN FIRST POINT, BUT TO USE THE MONEY WELL AND JUDICEOUSLY AND FOR THE PURPOSE MENT FOR MONEY .

IF YOU STICK TO THE CONFIDENTIATLY OF THE WHOLE ISSUES, THEN, YOU CAN ACHIEVE WHAT WANT TO ACHIEVE.

CAN YOU ARRANGE THE TRIP TO HOLLAND IN NEXT COUPLE DAYS?
IF I HEAR FROM YOU SONEXT, I WILL ARRANGE BY NEXT WEEK WENESDAY FOR THE FUND TO BE MOVE TO HOLLAND WITH HELP OF DIPLOMAT.
DEAR CELINA, WHICH NAME WILL I USE FOR THE CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP FOR YOU AS MY OVESEA PARTNER AND A BENIFECIARIY OF THE FUND AND SEND YOUR FULL NAME / OCCUPATIONAL STATUS ONLY, AGE .
PLEASE, ADVICE ME OF A PROFITABLE INVESTMENT VENTURE IN YOUR COUNTRY OR ELSE WHERE?

I WILL BE GLAD ONCE, IF YOU CAN REACH ME ON TELLEPHONE LINE 00233244403128 AND IF I MAY ASK HOW OLD ARE YOU?

I WILL SCAN MY PHOTO TO YOU TOMORROW MORNING.

REGS,
GOD BLESS.
FRANK WOBBIA

Asking a ladies age...worth a slap but for some reason Celina is getting all soft on him.

Quote:
Dear Frank,

Here are my details.

Name: Celina Boob

I am available to travel to Holland, in the next
couple of days, where in Holland would you like to
meet? It would be great if we could spend some time
together as well, I hate been alone in a foreign
country.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Celina.

WHAT! He wont be there! However.....

Quote:
DEAR CELINA,

THANKS FOR YOUR DETAILS, ARE YOU COSMETELOGIST IS YOUR COMPANY A BIG ONE ?

THEN WE CAN THINK OF INVESTING OF THAT: I WAS SORRY FOR THE LITLE DELAY OF NOT REPLYING YOU YESTERDAY, I WAS ENGAGMENT WITH SOME CHIURCH ATIVITIES TRUE OUT YESTERDAY. YOUR FULL INFORMATION DETAIL WILL BE USE ON CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP DATA ON MONDAY MORNING, AS SOON AS I FINISH WITH DOCUMENT , I WILL EMAIL IMMEDIATELY.

YOU WILL TRAVEL TO HOLLAND, AMSTERDAM OR A NEARBY CITY IN NEXT COUPLE OF DAYS.

I WISH YOU COULD COME TO GHANA AFRICA TO MEET WITH ME FACE TO FACE, THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN BEST . SO TO MOVE THE MONEY CASH AND I PROCCES MY TRAVELING DOCUMENT AS SOON AS YOU ARRIVES IN TWO DAYS TIME . THINK ABOUT THAT ? SO THAT WE HAVE STAY TOEGETHER WITH YOU AND MOVE TOEGETHER WITH YOU WITH THE FUND. I WANT SHARE TIME WITH YOU, I DON,T WANT YOU TO STAY ALONE, THAT IS WHY IT MAY NICE TO MEET IN GHANA AFRICAN, I WILL SEND INVITATION LETTER FOR YOU PRECURE YOUR TRAVELLING VISA, IT IS EASY OR INSTANCE CABLE VISA, GHANA IS PEACE LOVING AFRICAN COUNTRY WITH HOSPITALITY.

BUT IF YOU PREPARE HOLLAND , FINE, I WILL MAKE ARRANGMENT IN COUPLE OF DAYS TO MOVE THE FUND WITH A DIPLOMAT TO HOLLAND, AMSTERDAN AND YOU ARRIVE IN HOLLAND MEET WITH DIPLOMAT ON MY BEHALF AND CLAIM THE FUND SEND ME INVITATION TO MEET WITH YOU IMMEDIATELY.

TOMORROW MORNING I WILL SEND YOU MY PHOTO. I LOOK FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU SONEXT OR GIVE ME A BRIEF TELLEPHONE CALL.

REGS,

FRANK WOBBIA

So..... Frank wants me to travel to Ghana huh....Celina wants to top up her tan, so why the hell not!

Quote:
Hi frank,

Thankyou for the email, mmmmmmmm Ghana! Now I think
about it, I should treat myself and go to somewhere I
have never been before. The added benefit is that it
makes the transaction run more smoothly, which we both
want.

Can you be my guide when I come to Ghana?

I'm going to look into flights right now...and I cant
wait to see your photo.

Regards,

Celina

Frank does not seem to realise the potential of this relationship yet, its all about the money...but he seems to be warming to Celina. Finally.

Quote:
DEAR CELINA,

THANKS FOR YOUR EMAIL OF TODAY, DID YOU RECIEVED MY PHOTO ? ONCE MORE, IT GLADING MY HEART TO HEAR YOUR DICISSION OF COMING DOWN TO GHANA, IT WILL BE A NICE MEETING YOU IN PERSON, THAT.S GOOD"

THIS WILL MAKE THIS TRANSACTION SMOOTH AFFAIR AND FRIENDLY AND I WILL BE BY YOURSIDE ALL ALONG, I WILL BE LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE YOU IN GHANA, IT WILL BE BEAUTIFUL DAY.

GOD BLESS.

REGS

FRANK WOBBIA

I then sent him a couple of blank emails to see what kind of reaction I would get.

Quote:
DEAR CELINA,
AM SURPRISE TO RECIEVED A BLANK EMAIL FROM
YOUR MAIL BOX , I HOPE THAT WAS A MISTAKE.
I LOOK FORWARD TO HEAR FROM YOU
IMMEDIATELY.

GOD BLESS,

REGS
FRANK

"I hope that was a mistake", better not talk to me like that Franky...you dont know who my hubby is, actually no one does. lol

Quote:
Hi Franks,

I sent you an email on sunday and an email on monday,
I dont know why you recieved one of them blank Surprised-.

Can you tell me more about myself? And can you
reccomend a nice hotel for me?

Celina.

So....the trip is slowly taking shape, I'm going to book my flights and Franky is getting a bit more personal...could this be love?

Quote:
DEAR CELINA,
THANKS FOR YOUR QUICK RESPOUNSE, THIS GIVES ME MORE CONFFIDENT IN YOU AND TRUST.
WELL, THE BLANK EMAIL MAY BE A MISTAKE BY WEB VIRUS, ANYWAY, NO PROBLEM.
I HAVE CHOSEN THREE BEAUTIFUL HOTELS FOR FOR AT THE PRICE OF $120USD PER NITE AND $100USD PER NITE , $150USD PER NITE ALL IN NICE AVENUE.
PLS, COULD YOU TELL ME IF YOU HAVE GOTTEN YOUR VISA AND WHEN EXACTLY ARE COMING TO GHANA AND WHICH OF THE AIR LINE HAVE YOU BOOKED ?
I DONE EVERY THING AS REGARD TO CHANGE OF OWNERSHIP AND ETC, AM JUST WAITTING TO MEET WITH YOU TO PREPARE MY TRAVELING DOCUMENTS. PLS, EXPEDITE TIME IN ACTION.
AM IN DEAR NEED TO MEET WITH YOU IN PERSON IN GHANA SO THAT ALL INVESTMENT IDEALS CAN BE DISCUSS WITH YOU.

I STILL TRY TO REACH ON PHONE BUT NO WAY , PLS, TRY AS MUCH TO REACH AS WELL IF YOU WISH.
DEAR CELINA, IF I MAY ASK, WHAT IS YOUR FIGURE? BULKY OR SLIM BUILD BLODE? AS YOU QUOTE -[Can you tell me more about myself? And can you]

AM BUILD AND TALL ABOUT 5.9 HEIGHT.

THANKS,
BEST REGARDS,

FRANK WOBBI

Celina....of course replies with flight details, note how no hotel has been arranged yet Very Happy

Quote:
My dear Frank,

Well...I am sure I have told you before..but I work in
the beauty industyry...so I have a very fine figure,
men seem to like it alot, and I'm sure you will to.

I have booked my flight to ghana! See below for
details:

Leave
Fri, Aug 5
American Airlines 116

Depart: 11:30pm
Arrive: 11:15am
1 stop

New York, NY (JFK)
London, United Kingdom (LHR)
Economy | 6hr 45min | Boeing 777

Change planes. Time between flights: 2hr 55min
American Airlines 6415
operated by British Airways -- BA 0081

Depart: 2:10pm
Arrive: 7:55pm

Accra, Ghana (ACC)
Economy | 6hr 45min | Boeing 767
Total duration: 16hr 25min

This is an overnight flight.

Return
Mon, Aug 15
American Airlines 6414
operated by British Airways -- BA 0078

Depart: 10:35pm
Arrive: 6:35am
1 stop

Accra, Ghana (ACC)
Economy | 7hr 0min | Boeing 767

Change planes. Time between flights: 1hr 55min
American Airlines 115

Depart: 8:30am
Arrive: 10:55am

New York, NY (JFK)
Economy | 7hr 25min | Boeing 777
Total duration: 16hr 20min

This is an overnight flight.

I am now very very very excited!

I have been talking to my old friend Pat...and she is
so jealous that I am going on vaction! I may ask her
to send you an email and say hello to you!

Anyways...I look forward to seeing you....and finding
out if what they say about black men is true.

My husband thinks I am going to a business conference
in London.

Love,

Celina

And there we have it, the flights have been booked....Celina is of course going to travel to Ghana.

But...what happens in next?

You decide!
More Input!
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Celina's lad should meet her at the airport, however, through miscommunication, she thinks she should proceed straight to the hotel.

Celinia should be offended when her lad doesn't meet her at the hotel, so she sends him an email from the hotel slapping him for not being there. She should then arrange for him to meet her at the hotel the next day.

Two safaris in one! Safari

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 8:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

not bad....any other advice?

I really want to piss this guy off.
Suvrat
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
any other advice?

I really want to piss this guy off.

You could really throw a monkey wrench in the works by introducing Celina's jealous husband into the bait.

God bless you as come! - Solomon Bede
go to hell with your money o.k
dont send me email again.
fuck you ungreatfull pastor.
real murphy - Murphy Kanji
smoothlizard
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now that is a good idea... he could find out where she is and fly out...swearing to kill poor frank.
Tavington
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 3:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about this, go straight to the hotel and claim to have already met "Frank". Except the "Frank" that you met is another lad. Tell the real Frank that you're confused and that you received an email from him just before you boarded the plane:

>FROM: FRANK "[email protected]" (example)
>SUBJECT: CHANGE OF PLANS
>
>Hello,
>
>I changed my email address--my new email address is >[email protected], and instead, let's meet at the hotel instead.
>
>Thank you,
>Frank.

Send this to frank, but make sure you create a fake lad gmail account (gmail does not show the IP address). Then as the fake lad you will receive an email from Frank and you can respond "HAHA I STEAL YOUR HOT SEXY MAGA MAMA YOU FOOL I STEAL YOUR JOB TELL YOU WHAT I GIVE YOU 20 PERCENT OF MONEY SHE GIVE ME".

Then you (the baiter) can send email to the real Frank telling him he's a fake and a phony and that you're 100% sure that you're with the real Frank. Then you can have the jealous husband email the real Frank and threaten to kill him--maybe then real Frank will try to help hubby find fake Frank??? All sorts of possibilities can happen from here Smile
ontrack
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 4:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you need any specific details about Accra, I know parts of that city quite well and could give you info that makes it sound like you're really there......just an offer..

ditto with Abidjan and Dakar if anyone gets scam letters purportedly from those cities. And I may be in Lagos and Ibadan for a while next summer...if so....
NLAM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2005 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Looking good...

I had to actually read Tavington's idea properly (is it true that all baiters are expert skim readers?) - so it will confuse the hell out of your pet, I would go with that one
newbie2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, i lived in Ghana for a while (i'm part ghanaian and grew up there cos my dad was a missionary so i'm used to Accra and cities in the south and the last time i was there was 3 years ago) so if you need help, pm me. My advice, send her to a hotel far from the airport of maybe tell her you got in a taxi at "kotoka international airport" that is the name of the international airport and the driver drove to La plam royal beach hotel.
Next day, tell her you met someone at the hotel and you are visiting the castles in Cape coast and kakum national park and will be lodging at hans Cottage Botel cape coast. Ask her to come to cape coast and meet you at Cape Coast castle since you will be visiting the place and you can have lunch later. if she can't email her and tell her you are in Accra and will meet her at the Golden Tulip Hotel. if you need more places to drive your lad around, let me know. i'm realling interested in screwing ghanaian scumbags up just because they piss me off right now for scamming people.

My best advise, the best airline you should use shuld be lufthansa and there are certain days thier planes arrive in Ghana. if it hasn't changed, i believe mondays, wed, fri and thursdays although it could change. Go to some airline website and check to see when the flights will arive.
lakenfire
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2005 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I definelty agree with the last poster, maybe a little manhunt would be in order
Code:

, i have ur datas u 'll die in poverty swine.

idiot , go and make money as order guys are making
stupid animal.

Bastard.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic